Legal loli housewife

>Legal loli housewife
Is she the best girl of the season?

Attached: 1583004379849.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

>loli

>fluffy
>smug
>thirsty
Yes

loli

Attached: e_d6e50240c98795fd5a7e67f0761fb109.jpg (850x1265, 169K)

Every loli is legal if nobody finds out

>loli
Please get off Yea Forums, retard. Go back to Yea Forums or whatever shit board you crawled out from.

Attached: 1566968441750.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

Angry lolis are so cute

based and lawyerpilled

>wanting a horny fluffball who pushes you around
>not wanting a respectful, mature mummy

Attached: 1583007185043.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Kotoko is superior in every way

Attached: 1583004444428.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Sorry, I'm not attracted to skeletons.

>Incest
shrimp dick energy

>loli
You pushing this retarded meme won't make it true OP

>not wanting to lay with your beloved family
kinda gay desu

Loli

Attached: 0b.jpg (700x1245, 107K)

OP is probably an Aussie, so they think that any woman under a 'D' cup is a child.

She's tied with Hondomachi, Noi and Ebisu

She is a legal Loli not a child.

I wish that were me

>legal Loli
Literally doesn't exist, user. A petite woman is not a loli.

Yes they exist and Japs agreed so your opinion is invalid.

>caring about what a dying race thinks

All right, she wins

Why are there so many gay homosexual faggot MCs this season?

Not in Australia.

It happens sometimes just watch something else or read manga no one is forcing you to watch something you don't like.

I volunteer to save their race

Why is he even dating this bitch if he can't stand her and doesn't find her attractive? I dropped the show because of their interactions, they're beyond cringy

Attached: 1583239217162.png (479x592, 354K)

because fuck it, why not
he knows he'll find his skeleton cousin and bang her if he's with the loli

He can stand her, he's just a massive tsundere about it. It's their whole dynamic, more or less.

Loli is more about aesthetic than age, so a legal loli can exist.

>Loli is more about aesthetic than age,
Fucking Aussies. Hope you burn to ash.

They really are a sweet couple, but the humor relies on not seeing their most intimate moments

Are you stupid? They're the one's assigning age to a fictitious character.

Besides of course it's about appearance. That's why Shinobu is a loli and Yoko isn't.

What's up with the surge of these newfags these days who don't even know what loli even means?

Don't engage with those retards. They are intentionally doing this to derail threads.

>That's why Shinobu is a loli and Yoko isn't
Shinobu isn't a loli because she's 598. Yoko isn't a loli because she's 14 and has a mature body. I'm so sick of dealing with ironic lolicons.
>but reddit told me loli is a body type
Fuck off, retard.

Attached: 1579802093240.png (1920x1080, 998K)

If you think about it, you're the one taking the Aussie mentality. We acknowledge she looks young but don't care because it's fiction. You however don't claim it's fine because it's fiction, instead you want to claim she's of age and 'legal' so it's okay. Take your concern for the age of a fictional character back to your country to burn.

I'm so glad the stupid "loli is a body type" meme is finally dying.

Attached: 1580239210569.png (217x306, 32K)

Don't fall for bait, true lolibros

Nothing is dying. It's just you and that other retarded newfag.

Go back to posting FBI memes on reddit.

Here, take your 'loli' and leave.

Attached: ZakuroMitsukai.jpg (233x512, 13K)

>strawmanning
Fuck off, trolling retard

I’m reading World’s End Harem right now.
>5 males left in the world.
>5 billion women.
>Mating is encouraged and fostered to promote population growth.
>Faggot MC denies every woman throwing themselves at him and fucks his friend who can’t get pregnant 70 god damn chapters in.

You don’t understand the amount of rage I have.

>loli is either body type or age; it can't be both
Give me elementary schoolers that look like elementary schoolers or get out. Oppai loli, legal loli, lolibaba, etc. are all normalfag garbage.

Attached: 1583045696795.png (800x720, 593K)

it only got good when grandpa had the screentime

Most people's primary interest in lolis is aesthetic thus legal loli and lolibaba are a thing (oppai loli is just stupid, the 'legal issue' of loli with the body of someone older, what's even the point). Loli in age and aesthetic is 'true loli', which frankly is 95% of what you encounter anyway so there's hardly any point in being fussy.

>Most people's primary interest in lolis is aesthetic
Says who?

I would have liked something between his original and new behavior, but he's the best of them. I wouldn't have minded seeing the entire manga just with him fucking his way through the school while major plot events mostly happen in the background and we hear occasional updates.

Attached: loli rejection man.jpg (1275x2091, 753K)

You're the one that doesn't know what loli means, retard. Go back to r*ddit where they consider any girl that doesnt have C cup breasts a "loli"

>Most people's primary interest in lolis is aesthetic
This must be why Comic LO has so many legal lolis in it.

Attached: 1516128471782.png (870x1080, 546K)

>Most people's
Most non-lolicons'*

If it has soo many legal lolis it's because that's what people want, i.e. the primary motivation is aesthetic. I'm I supposed to be sorry people want a young body but not the personality of a child? Oh, if you think most 'true lolis' act like children you've never had to deal with real children. Anime/manga lolis personalities are intended to be cute and appealing to the audience. A personality actually matching their age would not be appealing to most.

>If it has soo many legal lolis it's because that's what people want
Jesus Christ, you really are a newfag, aren't you? Comic LO has no legal lolis. It has some middle schoolers and even oppai lolis, but never legal lolis.
>Oh, if you think most 'true lolis' act like children you've never had to deal with real children
Unlike you, I interact with children all the time. Their personalities are similar.
>Anime/manga lolis personalities are intended to be cute and appealing to the audience
>cute
Do you even understand what "cute" is? Obviously you're confused here. Cuteness itself is based on babies and children. These are traits particularly emphasized in character that are stylized as children. Telling me that they are made to be "cute" doesn't help your argument whatsoever. You are a fucking retard.

Attached: 1582669225987.jpg (1200x900, 588K)

such a cute loli xD

So this not the cute and funny thread? I must have gotten lost then, there’s only people bickering here.

>cute and funny
unironically kill yourself

>A personality actually matching their age would not be appealing to most non-lolicons
Fixed.

No sir I'm afraid this is not the cute and funny thread, although if you leave me your full legal name and address I'll make sure to mail you the link to the right thread.

Attached: 1568540138146.png (1008x550, 522K)

>rejecting flan
I can't even..

FBI OPEN UP XDDDD

Lolis typically being young doesn't mean it's the primary draw, it's simply the default state.

While yes cuteness does have its roots in childlike characteristics, that doesn't mean every aspect of children are cute. They strip away the aspect of children people don't like (that you've ignored). Last I checked Hinatsuru Ai never blew a snot bubble, nor bombarded Yaichi with endless stupid 9 yr old questions, nor whined and threw a tantrum.

What fucking 9 year olds have you been around? Shes not fucking 5.

>Last I checked Hinatsuru Ai never blew a snot bubble
Neither has my 8-year-old niece.
I think you're confusing elementary schoolers with kindergarteners here.

To tl;dr it up, thanks to the effort of a single fucking shitposter (), saying that a character isn't a loli became a huge shitposting topic. Just ignore those retards because they're making it known to everyone how new they are, and if you spot the obsessed shitposter who spawned all this, don't forget to report him and ignore the torrent of bullshit he'll spout.

Parents are great at overlooking the annoying habits of their own. I recently had to tutor some kids in high school and they were disgustingly annoying and disrespectful. I can only imagine the behavior of kids in 3rd/4th grade.

Adults can be disgustingly annoying and disrespectful, what you point?

>I can only imagine the behavior of kids in 3rd/4th grade
Your imagination doesn't match reality. Most 8–9-year-olds don't "blow snot bubbles," especially girls.

This is a thread that someone made to talk about Kotoko, but because the worst serial shitposter these days has "legal loli" in his pinned filters, he quickly picked it up and decided to spam his usual bullshit in here. Also, because not every fanbase is used to his shitposting tactics, some people insist in feeding the retard.
Just fucking ignore and report. It's not hard.

>OP isn't the serial shitposter

well fuck me I guess I'm not a lolicon then

It's implied multiple times and he doesn't even deny it that they fuck so he must find her at least fuckable to get it hard, I wish he would stop being tsundere thoum

This 18 year old is a loli according to japs.

Attached: mpv-shot0015.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>I like these girls
Well st least now I know I won't go to prison

Pretty much dropped this when I realized it's another harem with boring protag.

The fact the false eye moves bugs me.

I don't think they're as strict with the term as some of the people here are.

She isn't giving him much of a choice.

Imagine actually reaching a point in your life that you get angry on the internet at people over being fake pedophiles and not REAL pedophiles you, like it's a point of pride. A secret club you don't want others to join because then you won't be as special.

I can't tell how serious this post is, but the "forbidden" aspect is part of the appeal to me.

This. Four little nieces taught me that a properly raised child doesn't act stupid and unhygenic. When I was in high school I even had a friend who was 10, she was nowhere near the stereotype Westerners limit children with.

Attached: totallynotme.png (812x1075, 193K)

Attached: 1567271680872.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Yes.

He's LRD. Why the fuck are people still falling for his bait?

So thoughts on the dub?

It just means this board has been flooded with morons. That's nothing to be happy about.

Attached: Oshino_shinobu.png (708x1027, 500K)

Newfags and shitposters are eternals, but I doubt they are responsible in this case. It's likely "he" is samefagging in order to validate his crusade against close to 3 decades of anime history that has been and still is churning out lolis who are older than they appear.

Okay but Kuro’s cousin can never lose her virginity. If her hymen gets torn it heals itself over and over. Thus meaning she can never be used goods thus making her best girl

She may appear and feel unused but if she goes at it like she's taken it more times than she can remember, you're going to know something is up. Some people want the 'innocence' (and clumsiness I guess) of a virgin, which you won't get with someone who simply looks the part.

None because I don't watch dubs.

Imagine their kids. Her genes must be fucking awful to have that short of height