Jojo sucks now

Throughout DiU I was wondering when I was going to start giving a shit about Koichi, Okuyasu, Yukako or anyone else and that just never happened. They were all annoying and too dumb to get anything done. It was "SOL" but was impossible to care about because all the situations were too weird and wacky to relate to.

I wouldn't have minded the slow first half if it ended up having consequences on the rest of the part, but most of it didn't. There were a fuckton of filler arcs. Look at Steins;Gate for example, the first half of that is slow at times but important, it makes it all the more impactful when things get serious and when you look back you can see the little details that give the entire story more weight. It's slow-paced world building with a big payoff. DiU doesn't have that. A lot of of it was mostly standalone MOTW shenanigans with characters who appeared once or twice later, sometimes not at all.

If it had been slowly building up to the reveal of the killer with the characters getting one step closer every arc, it might have been satisfying, but that didn't happen. Someone might mention 'the killer' every now and then but most of it was goofing around with no real substance.

To make matters worse, Kira is shit. His reveal was also completely underwhelming because instead of the characters figuring it out themselves and feeling like they really accomplished something, it happened because he was fucking dumb enough to carry a woman's severed hand around in his pocket and actually remove it in public on several occasions. It was hard to take him seriously after that. He ruined his own credibility and made the MCs look incompetent because they managed pretty much nothing. And THEN, when you think the plot is finally going somewhere, it's back to shenanigans, like Josuke hanging around with a shape shifting alien and using him to cheat at gambling.

Attached: joske_okuyasu.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0KPUHPiodw
youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that how you feel?

The absolute state of animeonlyfags

Parts 3-5 are weak. Part 7 is one of the best comics in existence. Many of these parts are very different from one another and it'll be a wild ride if people's opinions on the series as a whole swing back and forth every dozen episodes

>bait this low quality
absolutely pathetic lol. I know r*dditors seethe at the idea that 4 is better in every way than MUH ORA ORA SOLVE EVERYTHING ZA WARUDO MAYMAYS but at least try to not out yourself so blatantly as a tourist dumb faggot.

based fuck part 4

What the fuck were they thinking with the "Chase" op? It does not represent JoJo at all.

i like it

>it happened because he was fucking dumb enough to carry a woman's severed hand around in his pocket and actually remove it in public on several occasions.

If i had gotten away with murder for 15 years, and owned a powerful spirit that can blow up people without leaving any trace, i would've been as confident as him.

It's not bad but it should have been used in like Naruto or something

>parts 3-5 are weak
Yea sure part 3 has it’s weak points but it’s a classic. Part 4 is a kino masterpiece. Part 5 is just shit filler. Part 6 is also garbage.

Chase was too good for part 4

Here's some bait. But it's worth it to remind you of how garbage your opinions are.

this
5 and 6 have good moments but overall 4 and the latter part of 3 blow them out of the water

Part 4 is better than 5 and 3 hands down

>all the situations were too weird and wacky to relate to.

It's almost as if you were watching a bizarre adventure

She's right. Part 4 is a big pile of shit.

>She

Ah I knew it was a discord making all the Part 4 hate threads. Thank god for retards.

I can't stand to watch 5 and I've tried to read or watch it multiple times so that's flagrant shit. I managed to choke down 3 so it's shit but manageable shit. 4 was okay. 2 is everything Jojo should, would, and could be. The travesty of how they treated Joseph in later parts is a mark on Araki's record.

It's not like Joseph was ever good anyway.

You take that back, you professional faggot!

Part 4 defenders are literally mentally ill

Attached: Party.png (500x413, 808K)

>bait
>blogging
ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

cant wait for survivor/planet waves and c moon
best stands for sure in 6

The sad thing is 4fags are never even able to defend their shit part

This post isnt a "blog post" or bait you retard, its literally someone starting a discussion about an anime. But new faggots like you trying to fit in using buzzwords don't want to actually talk about anything

Attached: 1550091164643.png (512x512, 234K)

discord trannies deserve the rope

Everyone knows that Jojo threads are populated by females, sister.

part 4 is Fucking shit. kira is the only good characters, all the others are shit, jotaro is a fucking jobber. pace is shit. fights are shit. Nothing saves this part

No tricks are gonna work like that, tranny

Look how angry the m*le gets when forced to face an actual woman.

Hot.

Are part 4 bashing threads the general for jojo now?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Runway de Waratte - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.06_[2020.01.31_19.57.18].jpg (358x594, 105K)

Neck yourself tranny

>But wacky slice of life stuff is totally jojo right!? >Oh wait literally every other part the characters go on some cool adventure

Are you capable of actually handling me or not, m*noid?

Put a noose around your Adams apple tranny

Can both of you faggots never post here again please?

Attached: 1548982377969.png (497x470, 236K)

I don’t have one, m*noid. Haven’t you ever studied biology?

Neck yourself tranny

Repeating yourself won’t make you any less pathetic, m*noid.

part 4 is basically a filler

DiU is the weakest Jojo part.

Part 5 is shit filler and part 4 not? Wtf are you on about?

Neck yourself tranny

this
i would love to see someone explain how 4 is where jojo (anime) peaks over 3 or even 2

You’re just continuing to prove that m*les are simple and barbaric creatures.

*kills Jotaro in your path*

Attached: ratt.jpg (1280x842, 93K)

Lol no way 4channel has more than 1% of its users who are women

Cope tranny

I’m gonna say it.
This is why men need to be rounded up and put in camps to be used solely for reproduction. Scientists are already researching ways for two women to have children together, so eventually, males will be completely unnecessary and can finally be exterminated.

Name one concept introduced in part 5 that carries over to a following part

Found the closet tranny

Based

>Jojo sucks now
>DiU
You mean it sucked back in the 90s?

Does Gappy still make me happy
Some days I don't know anymore

I didn't realize we time traveled back to the mid 90s.

And how does that make it filler? They did explain how stand arrows came to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=v0KPUHPiodw
And wich concept of part 4 carries over to the following part?

Based.

That seems completely arbitrary.

Yes, a meaningless explanation that has no impact on the story. As expected of a filler part.
>And wich concept of part 4 carries over to the following part?
You can't be this fucking stupid, you literally mentioned that concept in your post
You seem like a complete faggot

Yes

So part 4 is filler since the arrows are filler.

4 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 1

JoJo was never good,it's all a con like when people watch The Wire or Breaking Bad. If someone says x Part is good, that's usually where the picked it up at.

Attached: 34129.jpg (1529x1596, 333K)

Why do newfags feel compelled to give their shitty opinion over this decades old part every fucking day? It's not even the most recently adapted to anime part anymore, yet I see hate threads for it every single fucking day.

JoJo peaked with GOAT Ocean.

this desu, part 4 bros have true taste

Attached: f8e.png (1600x1200, 2.76M)

Part 4 fags just haven't read part 8 which is objectively superior

Yukako and Jotaro were cool characters. Kira was great as well.

>part 4 was so bad it needed a fixed version

You can't read part 8 retard it's not finished

Part 6 is actual dog shit and I'm going to tell you why.

The art is garbage. Female anatomy is all over the place. Jolyne's hips and limbs are constantly the worst thing I've seen with my two eyes.
Jolyne is a terrible Jojo. Her entire character is based on daddy issues. And that's it. First it was I hate my father and then drastically into I have to do this for my father despite my feeligns 10 minutes ago.
Her supporting cast is not good. Not one of them. The only decent character is Weather Report and he's a memoryless sister banging faggot.

My biggest problem with six is that it's gross. And not body horror gross it's because they made everything unnecessarily sexual because Jolyne is a girl. The first chapter is Jolyne masturbating. And the next couple is her rolling around naked. None of the boys have ever been written like that. None of the boys talk about masturbating. None of the boys are ever really seen outside their uniforms. Just Jolyne. Just the girls are like this and it's disgusting and gross. And it's only done because most of the cast is female. Jolyne in crisis talking about how she's jealous about how snails can fuck anything. Hermes actually saying "dries up like a maxi pad," are you fucking kidding me?

I'm glad you all love part six because the tits make your dick hard but to defend this shit is ridiculous. It's the weakest most poorly written part by far and reading it was agony.

The only thing that saved this part, if you could call it saved, is Pucci. Pucci is good and I'm glad he reset the universe so none of this god awful part ever technically happened.

These threads keep getting replies and are just very thinly veiled jojo generals.

Still better than part 4 and it filters incels

I like part 6 for Jolyne’s creativity with her stand. She kinda reminds me of a girl Joseph personality wise.

>Not gay enough girls are gross.
Fixed that for ya.

Arrows were first shown in part 3 you retard

Jolyne's stand was the first time I felt like a stand was used to its fullest

Show me the chapter. The page. The panel.

Only in the anime.

Only in the anime I'm pretty sure.

7>4>8>2>6>1>3>5

this is the objective rank of actual Jojo fans and not animeonly memers and clout chasers

Attached: D7RSQBsX4AMlMRj.jpg (480x456, 81K)

He lost on purpose just to teach Josuke

>now
this was written before you were born

cringe

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Improved version of part 4 is lower than part 4

It's bait

Based hairposter.

It's an improved version of Part 5 actually

>part 4 hate thread
>every day with the same shit
>same copy-pasted points, same autism

who is this mysterious user who seethes about part 4 for years on end? doesn't it get boring?

>part 4 is weak
Huh?
And part 5 was only 'weak' because for a long time the translation was super ass. Though the MC was still the worst of the main guys

tries to fit in through shitposting

Attached: 32623562356.png (1185x667, 1.81M)

>50ml views
how?
youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA

Attached: 1566267504358.gif (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Diavolo did NOT deserve it!

Attached: nyaa.png (537x666, 247K)

Whos the dude to the right of kars and what did he do

Soft Machine's user, Mario Zucchero.

It's supposed to be the whole "stand users are drawn to each other" thing but yeah you're right. Part 4 is complete AIDS and overrated. The only good part was when Jotaro gets severe PTSD and rapes kira's face.

7>2>5>3>4>6>1

>tortured his mom and killed father figure
>burnt down village
>became head of assassin/drug mafia, indirectly killing thousands and causing misfortunes all over the world, especially his own country
>supported and gave power to some of the worst people on earth, including people like cioccolata who went out of his way to kill innocents
>sent gang on deadly journey so they could deliver his daughter
>planned to kill her the whole time
>killed bruno because he tried to save her
>killed child and drank his blood
>killed abbachio, not even in a fair fight
>killed narancia like a coward
>literal abomination, was growing in his mom for 2 years and have the eyes of a demon
did he deserve it? no. is there a single other jojo character who deserved it more? no

boat condom boy. Attacks the gang, loses, and gets torture danced.

>killed abbachio, not even in a fair fight
>killed narancia like a coward
There’s nothing wrong with defending yourself from people who want to kill you.

Dio, Cioccolata, and Pucci deserved it more.

that is the most forgivable thing since it was defense (even though they were in the right and he deserved to die) but the rest aren't

Attached: 1580581787885.jpg (695x900, 656K)

Every one of his crimes was either done out of paranoia and the desire to remain safe or was something that he allowed to happen. Dio is far more evil because he makes people suffer for his own enjoyment.

dio deserved it 2nd. he directly/indirectly killed a ton of people, but it likely wasn't on the same level as diavolo. cioccolata was in his position because of the boss. pucci killed people who didn't even try to understand him and his motive but tried to stop him anyway, even if you call his motive shit and his killings unjustified, he didn't kill as many as diavolo.
>Every one of his crimes was either done out of paranoia and the desire to remain safe
you can't say that about the events prior to part 5. he let drugs spread all over the world and allowed his assassins to roam free, paying no regard to casualties. diavolo also buried his mom alive rather than just killing and hiding her. it doesn't make it justified, but dio had a shit upbringing and felt that some of his ways were helping people, like vanilla ice who saw him as a god. diavolo had a nice upbringing from what we've seen and still decided to destroy his village

Attached: 1580739878991.jpg (1080x1030, 278K)

>makes no comment about the pile of steaming shit that is part 8

You started off well but then you started going full feminist. Yikes.

>cioccolata was in his position because of the boss.
Which doesn’t mean that the boss is more evil.
>even if you call his motive shit and his killings unjustified, he didn't kill as many as diavolo.
He was going to make the entire universe suffer.
>you can't say that about the events prior to part 5. he let drugs spread all over the world and allowed his assassins to roam free, paying no regard to casualties
I also said that he allowed bad things to happen, which is different from personally participating.
>diavolo also buried his mom alive rather than just killing and hiding her
>diavolo had a nice upbringing from what we've seen and still decided to destroy his village
All of the details about these were left intentionally vague by Araki.
>but dio had a shit upbringing
Not an excuse to be a complete sociopath.
>and felt that some of his ways were helping people
He only helped people if it could benefit him.

Part 5 is still shit even with a better translation. Diavolo is the worst main villain in the series. His motivation for wanting Trish dead makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And if he really wanted to kill Trish why the fuck did he send a group of people to be her bodyguard instead of his personal assassins? And King Crimson’s powers are constantly changing, KC can attack in skipped time in some chapters but cannot in other chapters with no explanation given. It’s such a train wreck of a stand that Araki had to give the MC a literal “I win” button fight it.

>Which doesn’t mean that the boss is more evil.
diavolo killed a ton of people like cioccolata did, but empowered cioccolata and allowed him to kill even more on top of that
>He was going to make the entire universe suffer.
puccis real goal was pretty confusing, but i don't think it was really going to devastate people. either way he felt he was doing the world a big favor
>I also said that he allowed bad things to happen, which is different from personally participating.
a lot of the horrible thing diavolo is responsible for he didn't do in person. he still caused it all to happen though and knew for the most part of the consequences
>All of the details about these were left intentionally vague by Araki.
welp, guess there's no way of knowing for sure why he suddenly snapped and killed those who took care of him
>Not an excuse to be a complete sociopath.
it's not, but its better than having nothing bad (from what we've seen) happen at all
>He only helped people if it could benefit him.
its been a while since i read 6, but dio had the whole idea about heaven. he was similar to diavolo in which he helped people who helped him, but dio had true friends like pucci he'd share knowledge with and how to attain happiness

Attached: 4eeb380a56b425e71579ab0f17c718bf.jpg (807x1100, 1.3M)

Part 5 is ass but Diavolo's actions make sense. He wanted to kill Trish himself so that he could confirm the family connection was severed rather than leaving it up to some jobbers.

Tiktok meme

But he sends his assassins after the group anyway later. Did he think Notorious B.I.G. was going to bring Trish back alive?
I think he has multiple personalities that aren’t just Doppio, non of his actions are consistent with each other.

Notorious BIG was just bad writing on Araki's part, it could have easily got loose and killed everyone in Italy, Diavolo included.

Part 4 fags on suicide watch. Araki got way too attached to his main cast and it showed. Kira gets 3 stand abilities, and is working with another stand user, BTFOs out of Okuyasu and Josuke. they should have had everyone slowly ripple in with Kira killing at least half of them.

diu is literally the only good part

I like josuke. hes a real neato guy

Attached: 68bef67bfde82e0e4d7d6df51d3c8692.jpg (901x598, 99K)