Was Ayanami autistic? How muh was it on Lilithian DNA's fault? How much on Yui's?

Was Ayanami autistic? How muh was it on Lilithian DNA's fault? How much on Yui's?

Attached: DkmwiPJWwAEn2q6.jpg (1440x1080, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xYM89mAAyfU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWyIGSnP_nAhXqIbkGHeKUCp8QtwIwAHoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Tj8X6MF0zjIaR9uhLvFrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of the characters were autistic.

You just think they were autistic because you self insert.

Nah she's just been kept in a hospital room her own life, vaguely recalls herself being choked out and killed as a kid, knows she was literally created for a singular purpose (and knows that purpose), etc...

Tragic, really

Well, enough of Yui's DNA for Shinji to consider screwing her as not incest, so any autism is the fault of Lilith's DNA.
Not unlike superior genes Adam.

This is why I liked those scenes of her interacting with the cast and learning to be happy.
Shinji should have took her on a date on something.

All the students in that class has something wrong with them. That's why they're candidates.

No, Shinji should have toke her to a walk or something. She probaly knew, you know...?
The elevator blush was partially from liking him nevertheless,cute.

I think Kaworu as Antichrist like for holding Adam's full soul,perhaps he was in some Seele ship during IInd Impact and had the Angel's soul put on him in some creepy cabalist ritual by childbirth.
That's why Rei could fly only when She merged with the Embryo,She didn't have Lilith's soul.

Ok I haven't watched NGE in like a decade but OP made me think: why did they kids even have a regular school life with regular school topics being taught and even PE I think? Isn't it kinda weird to have this mundane slice-of-life setting in a world that is being invaded and attacked every week by giant aliens?

I imagine the conversations, don't forget to turn in your assignment Ayanami-chan! I know you're busy piloting your EVA and saving us all and everything but you can't slack off! Okay see you tomorrow!

Attached: 1280.jpg (674x507, 99K)

It doesn't make sense, especially for Asuka because I think it was stated that she had college degrees.
I think they went to school for the social aspect of it.

It was a ploy All the kids were meant to be potential pilots

>All the kids were meant to be potential pilots
Still made we didn't get to see any of the potential B-team (Hikari/Toji/Kensuke) get into the robot.

Rei was actually flying during that scene on episode 24 watching the death of Kaworu, she activated her AT Field who was detected.

I think Rei is like basically some kind of hypostasis, there is Rei the human and Rei the goddess, like they was Jesus the human and Jesus the christ, the human died but Christ is immortal. Rei has probably the soul of Lilith but also her proper human soul, shared by all Clones she had.

I that Evas have also their proper souls outside of souls from Mom, that's why Eva 00 is often batshit insane, she has not the soul of a mom to make it in control because Rei is motherless, maybe she left one part of her soul inside the machine, all of this is alien shit anyway.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-18-23h58m25s630.png (960x720, 795K)

From a realistic point of view, Rei is basically like a person who was born with a mortal disease and know that his days on this world are limited, know that she will never reached adulthood and that everything around her is false. that's why she not cares or try to not cares, to avoid even more suffering.

but then she learned to appreciate life since she met Shinji and became afraid of dying.

Attached: 1574510966011.png (960x720, 746K)

>She probaly knew, you know...?
...Did she mind, though?

Yes, of course, but *why* were the kids okay with this and acted as if everything was normal? Do you really care about getting good grades in history or maths if the entire city is on lockdown from alien attacks every week?

Rei is literally perfect.

Anno is a hack

im actually about to watch this for the 1st time ever, what am i in for?

Attached: really slow slowpoke.jpg (390x399, 36K)

She says She had an "artificial soul created by Gendo Ikari". This can't be Yui's for Gendo never managed to extract it from 01.
The EVAs are colossal humans with adamic DNA but they don't seem to have a normal brain,spine and probaly are souless before receiving a soul on their Core. When fully souless they must act on instict,similar to an feral child but without animal socialization: a Pure Beast.
Rei isn't souless but her feigned soul can't be Yui's nor Lilith's for if the latter trully lost her soul fully then it would return to embryonic state. If the soul was extracted by removing the Lance then Lilith wouldn't be legless when Rei extracted the Lance. Plus,Seele would have noticed.
What is left in my opnion is that Gendo forced some pior girl's soul into Rei 1 on that room Ritsuko showed. The Rei clones are useful for having a mildly Lilithian brain and can be used as dunny plugs,but are effectvely braindead girls trapped in a colective "womb",overgrown fetus.
I don't think Rei Lost her soul on that explosion;Rei III was just more experimental on her mildly angelicness as she was born a 14 year old.

A deep dive into the mind of broken and depressed individuals who fuck up everything they try in life

Absolute kino

Attached: 1527836984683.jpg (670x1002, 294K)

Somewhat yes,she seemed worried when he called her Mother-like
Do you think she might have had a small crush on Shinji after he asked for her to smile?

They do. They actually think it's going to be over someday and they'll still have a world to grow up and have lives in. Except Rei, who really does seem to just show up to class to look out the window and never turns anything in.

Attached: 1555539166508.jpg (1440x1080, 262K)

fun

Ayanami I was some creepy savant,Ayanami II was autism personified.
Why wasn't Nagisa more like this? Not that it is desirable...

Well the idea about clones (humans or Evas) being soulless is something said by Ritsuko when she killed the rei vessels, being frustrated and hysterical. But it seems to be more something "poetic" and not scientifically accurate. The Rei clones reacted, they awakened, smiled and watched, they are floating in LCL tank and seems to be inside an artificial simulation of instrumentality. Soulless beings would just stay on the same spot and do nothing else. Rei clones are not the usual kind of clones you create on science-fiction but are apparently coming from Lilith's bottom with all those legs who looks like Rei. That process of cloning seems to be extremely weird but explains how all clones shares Lilith's soul.

Concerning Evas, their Brains capacities are cut-out but their proper souls may remains. The souls of mommys are always put inside the control system. EVA 01 seems also to come from Lilith's bottom.

Other Evas are all clones of Adam and received strange mutations. I think we should just stop to considers everything said by that Ps2 game as canon and basing our knowledge on the show.

Attached: f0f7ccf7f556eb360d5bd4df54b09a17.png (692x1000, 510K)

Socializing with their peers, (a failed attempt at) relieving stress and calming them down between their extremely taxing circumstances, exposure to people who aren't just military trained adults, and (since really only Gendo could have known this) happy memories and whatnot so when the eventual Instrumentality occurs, NERV has as many silver bullets as possible.

>Trusting Ritsuko

Why didn't Gendo give more happy memories to Rei then?

This would be the result,ao spergy it hurts.
google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xYM89mAAyfU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWyIGSnP_nAhXqIbkGHeKUCp8QtwIwAHoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Tj8X6MF0zjIaR9uhLvFrf

>so spergy it hurts

Let's post our bests Ayanamis.

Attached: transferir (2).jpg (190x265, 12K)

>she seemed worried when he called her Mother-like
Hmm, I'm not sure I remember that, but I'll take your word for it.

>Do you think she might have had a small crush on Shinji after he asked for her to smile?
Absolutely... He's the only one who ever genuinely cared for her as a person. She certainly respected and trusted him a lot after that - more than anyone else, eventually.
On the other hand, Rei was so emotionally stunted not to use a harsher word, which wouldn't befit such a lovely girl that she didn't even understand what she felt for Shinji herself, so we're left speculating about that.

Attached: 15100030455403.png (748x1024, 945K)

I'm not even a boob guy, but Rei's breasts look so soft in that picture.

Attached: 1580939858189.png (1327x1079, 1.21M)

You need to be in a really low abyss if you think making Shinji the final Judge is a good idea.

can we really trust her?

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-03-23h16m21s209.png (960x720, 963K)

Did they seems soulless?

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-03-23h19m46s829.png (960x720, 691K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-03-23h19m57s081.png (960x720, 852K)

They spent their lifes on a IInd womb, even then they would be overgrown fetuses without the original Rei conscience.

Based evil ambassadress.

Attached: ikav82ly1h341.png (597x799, 730K)

Goddess of fertility.

She claimed to be a "woman that doesn't bleed".

She WAS the mother of all mankind

quite sad. That made me sad even when I first heard that.

Attached: Rei Rei Rei Rei Rei.jpg (400x303, 15K)

Why? The pills Gendo give probally sterilize her, nothing too serious. Is not like she should be a Mother.

Attached: 908459034.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

>Except Rei, who really does seem to just show up to class to look out the window and never turns anything in.
literally me

Attached: 1561860290724.jpg (680x500, 41K)

Rei is home.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-11-20h05m01s737.png (960x720, 764K)

Attached: Kensuke-Aida-9t20PH664-b.jpg (500x273, 56K)

>he doesn't know
Very "happy" ones.

Attached: 82hr72x_d.jpg (640x639, 49K)

Are her and Kaworu albinos?

I think there's an abortion debate here somewhere but I refuse to give Eva anymore depth then it already tries to pretend to have.

You're probably in the right to delete any fetus that laughs at you as you're doing it.

Attached: 1582496692365.jpg (360x480, 26K)

This is gonna sound weird, but

i want to live under one of lilith's breasts... it looks so warm and cozy!

Attached: tumblr_piwjqebEi61vmyuago1_400.jpg (338x600, 122K)

Walk her home gently.

outside of that abortion analogy, the point is to know if Ritsuko tell the truth or if this is just some rage about Rei. I wouldn't see why some human-angel hybrid clone wouldn't have soul, it's still a living being and souls are created on the chamber of Guf. why did the chamber of Guf does not works on human clones? you need to be created on some womb to get a soul? those clones have still an AT Field if they can be used on the dummy plugs.

I think Rei and her clones are a hive-mind who shares the same Lilith soul, it explains why she has still her memories after death, and those clones are directly made from Lilith material, pretty much like Eva 01.

Attached: file_8f5987ad3d_original.jpg (1500x2591, 1.91M)

Eva was a fun slice of life with a rocky start for the first half

redpill me on the chamber of guf

It come from Jewish mysticism, Chamber of Guf is where souls are created.
In Evangelion it's basically the same thing, the chamber is opened at every impacts, because instrumentality merges all souls in the existence apparently.

She cute

Attached: transferir (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

CUTE

Attached: 1582898880595.jpg (1000x1248, 129K)

Too Japanese,Yui is a green eyed quarter hapa and Gendo must have some Gaijin blood too seeing his strong facial features and the fact his son has blue eye's.

Attached: 42552429_p0.jpg (720x670, 285K)