Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai

So he's real.

Attached: 97ca5a3f66e2ae21354cde3a46f506bd.jpg (650x924, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2861715
twitter.com/syokumutaiman/status/1087409702663708672
twitter.com/syokumutaiman/status/1233212567415214080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The face of a man NTRed of both wife and daughter.

Nah, it's just final form Uzaki and Boy
>father is a muscle mountain
>mother is just busty and kinda clueless

That's a buffed cuck

>So he's real.
unlike the translations apparently

>incredibly manly man
>incredibly feminine woman
Oh I know exactly why I've got this boner.

man wtf now all oyakodon doujins are going to be about a cheating milf, bad author bad

Those speech bubbles are creepy. Maybe he's a ghost and Uzaki-mama is Mieruko?

El Padre

aand dropped

So you held into the hope the characters were daydreaming when they said she was a married woman? The oyakodon doujins were cheating from the get go.

Seems like people were hoping he'd be one of those "Always away at work and is never home" type of husbands in anime/doujins. Him actually being around breaks that illusion and lowers the chances of an oyakodon end.

Fuck that though, I want oyakodon end.

The hell, he is a fucking chad, how is Uzaki-mama even getting swayed by a lesser male?

or that he was dead. it's not uncommon for women in anime to say that kind of thing even if their husband is dead. also in hentai a lot too.

this dude looks like he just walked off from a kengan ashura chapter

Attached: koga.png (857x823, 570K)

I bet he can defeat Koga in a fight

I could beat Koga in a fight

kind of mixed feelings on this. one one had it ruins some of the possible okayodon jokes and stuff and makes it borderline NTR. might have just been better if she was a single mom. on the other hand maybe he's a bro and will be a good addition to the story

He looks like a prime chad, why Tsuki acted as if she had a husband who's completely inept then? She pretty much hoping would ravage her in one chapter before.

That automatically makes Tsuki into a thirsty unfaithful slut, she was almost dreaming of being molested before.

if he opened his eyes and this dude was a kure I wouldn't even be suprised

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2861715

Attached: prtiboi.png (228x185, 40K)

she's just a slut

Then I'm afraid of what the daughter might take from her mother in the future.

damn senpai is benching fuckin 2 plates. proud of my man

I'm still stuck at 185lbs fuck aaaa

Need mommy

Dude is a gym instructor, they start the NTR, why is he getting NTR'd instead? It is breaking the rules of the universe.

Maybe he juiced and shrunk his penis as a result.

Holy shit he exists. Man I bet he can give a mean mating press.

typically its your nuts that shrink instead.

He looks quite natty to be juiced to the point of total balls destruction.

What's wrong with the milf?

The balls shrinkage also leads to impotence since the juice has fucked the testosterone cycle.

She has nothing but lewd thoughts on her mind.

Didn't we find out like a week ago? And why gook scans? Raws are available for free on niconico.

She is now confirmed as a slut.

Woman like that deserves her own harem!

Attached: DzYV3kxUUAADlAO.jpg (960x640, 111K)

I don't like this, I know nothing happened or is going to happen but the fact is that the wife is a cheating whore, she's been contemplating the fact of getting dicked by random dudes and that's not funny.

>Fuck that though, I want oyakodon end.
go to a different manga then, look for a widow with a teenage daughter.

>women should have a harem
Disgusting.

Spends all his time working out like a shonen protag and Tsuki got tired of always trying to instigate sex so shes been thirsty since Izaki was born.

He wasn' supposed to exist. My fantasies aaaa. Dropped for this week.

Wait, this isn't the Kengan thread.
honestly a bit lost.

>All these self insert cucks getting outed by Uzakidad
How pathetic are you faggots?

Attached: 1571677739515.jpg (1920x982, 231K)

>buffed
>perfect hairline
>neckpilled
Can't believe Senpai is fucking dead

yeah, I never understood why they're in the threads so much, I bet it's the same ones as in the Dosanko threads.

she's a woman

>Nice protective father chad
..........Fuck. We cant compete tsukibrochads

It's a series with stacked mother and daughter, Uzakidad took this long to appear, what more reason do you think they need?

Everyone in this series is dekai as fuck.

Why do I feel like the editor forced the author to add him in just to kill the NTR doujins?

Why Tsuki at first acted like Senpai was a dangerous guy based on his height alone then? Chad dad looks more imposing, their first meeting must not have been easy or he wasn't a chad when they first met.

The face.

She probably enjoys being dicked by dangerous guys, if her husband is any indication. As for why she want Senpai, this could be anything ranging from not having had enough sex recently to simply being a slut.

>implying anything will stop
Having the husband gives them a more solid foundation, just look at Okusan.

All women are whores

Might not change the landscape if Uzakidad turns out to be not liked by the fans at large, him looking like a chad is just a half-measure, he must be liked by the fans, the number of netorare doujins compared to the number of vanilla doujins a series gets can be directly related to how liked or unliked the husband or boyfriend of a hot female character is.

Is this achievable natty?

it's inevitable that you eventually get bored of your spouse in a marriage, even if your husband is a chad or your wife a titty monster

housewife boredom + the excitement of the idea of a dangerous looking young man possibly lusting after her = tsuki's vajine gets flooded

Okusan had a completely non-character for a husband for years, it took half of the series for Dana-san to even have part in the chapters that were more than just leaving for work. You did not present a good example.

He seems like the kind of guy that'd agree to a foursome and then outperform everyone else in it.

>it's inevitable that you eventually get bored of your spouse in a marriage
The eternal excuse of degenerates

Did a girl hurt your incel feelings, user?

Get out of here with your infidelity propaganda, while the heat of relationship will subdue over time, that is related to mostly the immediate pursue of sex, not person as a whole, that's where a couple must get creative and reignite their flame; none of that stuff immediately related to wanting to get funky with someone else.

different people are different.

No, it's just an unconditional truth
Only exception being my mom of course

With complete devotion yes, he doesn't look super juiced.

So he doesn't have time to fuck Tsuki
Who would want such an existence

Uzakidad has a mean face when he wants to, pretty much OPs pic. Senpai wasn't trying to intimidate her when they first met, yet she saw his face as that of a thug.

>You did not present a good example.
I fail to see how. I can find plenty of doujins for married women who have husbands who are more fleshed out and those who just exist as visible, but background characters with little story presence. The entire point is simply that the presence of a husband does not stop NTR doujins from being made. I don't know why you would try and refute this when a casual scan through sadpanda shows it to be true.

I don't like it but I don't lie about it either.

Utter devotion to achieve that natty is just 4 hours per day on a Gym, not 24/7.

But he looks like a shonen protag from a 20 years later epilogue
Down to the facial expression
That's not intimidating

Yeah, and since he isn't unemployed he doesn't have time to fuck Tsuki

>But he looks like a shonen protag from a 20 years later epilogue
What if Uzakidad really was the protag of a shounen 20 years ago?

The difference is that senpai's face is scary without even trying. Papazaki's face isn't intimidating by default.

The complete lack of ability to initiate sex that comes with being a shonen protag would explain why Tsuki is perpetually thirsty

You should never get married then

Tsuki and Uzakidad are what a Draph couple would like in human form.

Attached: draphs.png (1920x800, 625K)

I still don't get the amount of people obsessed with Uzaki's mother. Other similar series' like Tomo and Megumi also have hot moms and yet didn't attract this much attention (the bad kind) like Tsuki did.

Shit you're right.

>what is fun posting
Also big tiddy oyakodon

It's not about the complete lack of NTR doujins, that will never happen, it's about balance, my point is that less chatacterized and less popular mates, be either a husband or boyfriend, will influence the existence of more NTR doujins for their hot women, be either husband or girlfriend. Dana-san was pretty much a non-character for a large part of the series, leaving Okusan as a perceived lone housewife even though the plot said time and time again Dana-san did satisfy her needs in bed pretty good.

This series is tailor made for Asanagi to finally make a vanilla doujin.

Other similar series have said hot moms clearly in the background and not actively involved in the MC's life; at least the Megumi milf. I haven't read Tomo.

because this mother is thirsty and has outright been caught with her perverse fantasies by the cafe girl
also if cornered to some oyakodon she most likely won't say no

what's that figure about divorce rates being like half of all marriages end in divorce but they're completely distorted by the people having like 8 marriages.

Carol's mum needed to be bred repeatedly.

>for Asanagi to finally make a vanilla doujin

Attached: 1560553791225.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

So you just ignore the fact Tomo-mom wasn't daydreaming of being ravaged like Tsuki did? She was much more mild by just teasing once, while showing her husband with typical tsundere affection. Here it took a long ass time for Uzakichad to appear, and Tsuko acted so thirsty to the point of assuming Senpai wanted to bone her.

That's the key difference that will make oyakodon fags flock in bigger or smaller number, Tomo had one persistent oyakodonfag, Uzaki has at least a few pesky oyakodonfags.

But you're forgetting the literal year of Tsuki's husband not existing and the handful of doujins based around just Tsuki, and more commonly Oyakodan. There's already momentum built up so I don't see how introducing a husband here would alter that trajectory. I can't believe I'm arguing the logistics of NTR doujin propagation but the author has already put too much content up to suggest Oyakodan so even when the story finally clears the air on that it's still going to be palatable to certain communities.

Just as you point out Okusan as a story made it clear she's sexually satisfied with her faceless husband.

Because you're stupid.

Hey it happened with Nanashi, after that nothing's impossible.

Asanagi already made a vanilla doujin.

>people having like 8 marriages
I really don't get them. What's the point? It's like giving your eternal love ten times a week.

She’s an angel.

People are dumb.

Gym instructors have pretty lax work hours, they aren't wagies in cages.

So it's only acheivable natty if you work in fitness?

Attached: g5.png (322x415, 137K)

No, you just need 3 hours a day and eat properly.

>eat properly
>just like eat properly idk lol

This just keeps getting better. Hopefully, translations will come soon.

Pls don't remind me of poor Miko's dad.

Attached: y16.png (975x1400, 373K)

I wonder what would happen if he realizes she could see him. Would he go psycho like the other ghosts?

I don't know what to think
Mom still best girl tho

Attached: ERFnBKnVUAACCND.jpg (2048x1896, 580K)

What's going on here?

Is that a motherfucking Baki reference?

You are onto women who dream of being taken by someone else, far from best girl territory.

Ami is going to cream herself when she looks at dilf Uzaki

Attached: 1582402066189.png (340x350, 81K)

Zen gets Oyakodon?

>What's going on here?
It is a baki reference. Panel for Panel when the strongest character in the series got punked by someone turning a doorknob harder than he could.

Attached: 1552406813144.jpg (720x1366, 488K)

Attached: 1582478647081.jpg (1100x1531, 227K)

imagine uzakidad and Sakurai get a table at the cafe?

That'd destroy her heart and make her suffer.

Yeah, that's what might happen.

how often do strong men just break regular doors in real life do you think?

Which one?

>Asanagi
>vanilla

I've lost hope. Now for me it's Pija

>Pija
But NTR still isnt vanilla
And there are artists who have a similar artstyle to Pija who actually do vanilla

Looks like the idea of daughters having the same taste in men is true.

what a sloot

Attached: N9.png (511x443, 136K)

Why does Baki's dad looks weak here?

is it really NTR if I never watched, read or cared about the source material? Honestly I struggle to remember who is being NTR'd at all in many of their works. Mostly it's just "Girl is a slut and bangs tons of dudes"

First series Yuujiro wasn't the meme he later became. Dude got knocked out by a tranq gun at one point.

there's an element of conditioning in that they look for someone like their dad because they've been raised well by them and seek similar properties for their spouse.

Pija's drawn vanillaish things before.

A true man of taste who just wants to see the girl get banged

We're all just the same, user.

Papa if finally in the house ?

What do you mean first series? Sorry I just read until Baki goes to prision and meets Olivia

Similar to Jojo's, Baki has been divided into different parts across the years.
>Baki the Grappler
>New Grappler Baki
>Baki: Son of Ogre
>Baki-Dou
>Baki Dou (2018)

Prison arc was during Baki: Son of Ogre. Yuujiro at his weakest happened during Baki the Grappler.

Editor interference. Author's tweeted sketch where MC says to Uzaki's mom: the moon is beautiful tonight, never made it into canon. Author is also inconsistent when drawing the wedding ring on Uzaki's mom's finger: twitter.com/syokumutaiman/status/1087409702663708672

Wonder what the editor's reasoning being if that's the case. Probably wants to make the manga more dating wholesomeness like all the other couples dating romcoms saturating the market right now?

Uzaki Chan poster controversy may have made author's editor more restrictive since the poster controversy for a while even got some Japanese government officials to tweet about it. Author may have realized his manga is under more scrutiny now. If you check author's tweet over this chapter, a lot of people were disappointed the dad showed up. Even Tawawa's author was like why would you do that: twitter.com/syokumutaiman/status/1233212567415214080

Twitter responses has all sorts of metrics, people being disappointed there doesn't represent everyone, I for one thought this manga was about Uzaki annoying her Senpai while both awkwardly fall in love, not about milfs dreaming about getting fucked.

No, Papa got his throne taken from Papa John's.

Why would he ruin oyakodon

>is it really NTR if I never watched
Someone's personal opinions don't determine genres, the setting does, even if you care too much for it.

Because the premisse was never about oyakodon, he should never baited you little bastards to begin with.

The mom was introduced with okyakodon intentions...

It feels really unnatural to introduce the dad after so many chapters and Uzaki's mom fantasizing about being pushed down by MC

Dad deserves to be cucked for only producing one single child in his entire lifetime instead of an entire soccer team by now. He is no man.

have you anons done the right thing and donated blood in the past two months?

In the land of OLD MEN, your chad powers decline with age unless you also become ugly, fat, and bald.

I donated blood four months ago, but the problem is I'm already anemic. After having donated, I rested for a short while before deciding I was fine enough to walk and carry on my day; immediately once I did so I vomited all over my pants.
Not sure when I'll be donating blood again.

He neglected the most important muscle of all: his heart.

Is it possible to bench press while mating press?

Nope. I have O- but I was born with diabetes. So I never had the chance to donate even though I'm perfect.

eh, that sucks. some people just have problems dealing with a bit of blood loss i guess. are you incredibly unfit, have really low bloodpressure, are a girl or have iron values just over the treshold needed for donation?

Hana has his eyes. She probably got her stupidity from him too.

Iron deficiency. I need to take iron pills more often, I guess.

b-but I really like the heart behind the big fat milkers

Attached: N10.png (227x365, 56K)

Eat red meat, or shitpost more often, but ironically.

they give out tablets to people with shitty iron values at my donation center for free

>all this hate towards peak dilf
Huh? I was expecting Yea Forums to lewd him as much as they do with Sakurai

Attached: 1570767694230.jpg (756x772, 102K)

It's just how he showed up. Give him a few chapters to further develop his character and opinions will change.

It's time for the god Sukune to appear and teach Usaki and Tsuki the path of Wasshoi!

Attached: 1553296415139.jpg (835x1200, 701K)

He looks to fucking young to be 46.

Maeby he does testosterone teraphy, is impotent due to it and that is why tsuki is so thristy for sempai.

>editor interference
Do you a single fact to back this up?

He keeps himself fit, most likely eats a healthy diet (considering his wife is a great cook), gets plenty of sleep, and looks to be doing something he loves as a career path. Is it a surprise he looks young for his age?

DOSUKOI'D.COM

>his heart.
Must have missed all those NTR doujins where fat old men, ugly bastards, and muscle jocks corrupted someone else's girl with their romantic woes.

What hate? Several posts are calling Tsuki a slut instead.

>He looks to fucking young to be 46
Do you look like a old man or something? There are healthy fit people, who are gym rats and eating habits extremists, who look ridiculously young when they are past 50 even, however, this all most come with some helping of genetics, some people just look young no matter what.

Truly the man with the world's strongest Mawashi.

Attached: 1568326078392.jpg (835x1200, 246K)

>this is her dad
Imagine the eugenics

Post the JP raws, if you're so great.

If you're from orchestra scans, are digital releases not available at the usual stores? If so I'm sure the ripper from the scanlation threads could get them for you.

NTRfags BTFO

More like NTR confirmed, before the existence of Tsuki's husband was ambiguous since it was other characters who said she was a married woman, but she and Hana never talked about it, so Tsuki acting like a daydreaming slut could be sort of justified if she really had no one present or she was a widow, but no, it is now confirmed she has a Grade A chad husband yet she dares to daydream about geting ravaged by her daughter's potential boyfriend, prime closeted slut behavior.

Well now the anime adaptation will look quite awkward when it reaches the part where Tsuki first daydreamed of Senpai wanting to violate her.

The anime will probably skip it or change her scenes entirely so as to make it look like she's not at all interested in him.

there's no evidence to support this other than hearsay by random retards on the internet.

Thanks for this list, for some reason I started with Son of Ogre

>This thread
Truly beautiful

Attached: 1582170078455.jpg (835x1200, 381K)

If the series wants to continue to incorporate baki references I would not complain.

Attached: n10.png (726x1032, 197K)

what happened to that user from one of the previous threads that posted a chapter with no problems? why wouldn't you just ask him? and surely it can't be that hard to find someone to rips free raws.

I don't know if that user's from our team, but we already have the raws.

Strong is beautiful!

Attached: 1581037044420.png (726x2000, 432K)

I just had a thought. What if Ami NTR's Tsuki?

>spoiler
Imagine the doujins

Attached: 1505059410217.png (740x1010, 192K)

What if Tsuki is a pervert that enjoys watching her husband fuck other women?

So, a cuck.