Shingeki no Kyojin Spoilers

So Mikasa is going to be the one huh...

Attached: mikasa won.jpg (600x898, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quiz-maker.com/poll2770514xBcF7463e-81
strawpoll.me/19478242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that Attack on Titan is garbage now and you may as well go read something else.

Attached: 345353453.png (1043x1600, 1.85M)

but how is it garbage when we are finally about to witness the best character's victory?

>the one huh...
To do what?

Win the MCs penis

bark at Eren

Historia did that already

>characters victory*
Ftfy
The alliancechads are more than one guy

none of this would happen without GODmin though

Wat if by save the world they help Eren btfo everyone

Plot twist!!

as kino as that would be Eren needs no help right now he's the equivalent of God as of right now

Wait I thought we were talking about Hel(Reiner)os

You do realize this is a cover for volume 31? As in, chapters 123-126?

Not if Isayama has something to say about that

What was his problem?

Attached: ( ._.).jpg (500x688, 54K)

Yea:( im jus in denile about everything rn
I hope isayama has a 180° but most likely no

holy fuck being a wall titan is truly the worst fate we've seen yet

ymirfags cry me a river stfu

I like how Armong was more prominent in the volume but he didn’t even appear in the volume cover kek

Cute and canon

Attached: tumblr_of4v62o7yO1snrf0so1_1280.jpg (989x1199, 524K)

Worse than being swallowed and vomited by a pure Titan?

Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much pussy you could score if you're 60 meters tall?

>equivalent of God as of right now
>can only issue global orders
Dogren got nerfed as fuck for a reason

Because Armong doesn't sell.
>unpopular
>bad character
>ugly
>redundant
Armong should have died , too bad Isayama will prepare the biggest wank moment for him thinking it will work this time

I just had a realization. If Annie was conscious in her sleep while crystallized, doesn't that mean the same could be said about all these titans? Meaning they could, in theory, know who Mikasa is?

It really is false advertising, I know volumes are different but you really shouldn't sell it like Mikasa being cool going after Eren when in the volume all she does is following Armin.

It's probably supposed to represent this, minus Armin

Attached: 1583210165736.jpg (1600x1145, 737K)

>being walled up alive for a century only to come out and get dabbed on by your two toothless friends
He didn't deserve this you guys!

Attached: no bully.png (485x835, 406K)

>Mikasa needs help to kill the fucking cart titan
Armin really drags the characters down kek

Kinda difficult: first of all, they are in titan form, so everything is like a living nightmare for them. Second, they are 60 meters tall, so Mikasa is just a little point for them

"Endless nightmare" > literal aeons of nothing but being a slave building gigantic edifices and entire giant bodies with only a bucket and sand

Do eren can actually move in that form or he is just a big ass antenna bound to the CTs and the eldians?

Attached: 6079582.png (1474x1080, 2.68M)

So Mikasa has to fight through this mob of Walltitans to reach her lover?

It would be pretty shit if he didn't move at all and couldn't physically fight. Can't imagine Isayama doing that. I'm guessing he'll be a dragonish type of titan.

Armin just doesn't sell, which makes the option of letting him live retarded

Attached: 58ee79a3e01e683bf9e68aad92afcf12.jpg (1000x1495, 230K)

Perhaps, but something tells me that Annie being able to hear and see everything could play a role in how these Titans behave.

Or Eren never left Paradis and this big ass skeleton titan is actually something he built with his WHT power

Attached: Volumen_25_portada_alternativa.png (684x1024, 1.19M)

I don't see the problem with that.
Mikasa was busy in killing the marleyan soldiers near piek, so armin destroyed her cannon. Cooperating in Snk is alwais a smart move, since it require less energies and efforts to kill a titan. Even Manlet never refused help by soldiers way more weaker than him. People here are overreacting just because the one supporting Mikasa there was armin, if Connie, Jean, flotch or everyone else was at his place, no one would be angry about it.

That's pretty funny. Even Connie and Jean are there

Yeah, he looked interesting in the antenna clone no jutsu skill. I don't think he is there

Yeah and the colossal titan is iconic yet Isayama didn't even put him there in the background as an artistic choice. Hilarious

>Godkasa will carve her way through thousands of Colossal titans before strangling Eren to death with her scarf.
Kino

I can actually see isayama do that(at least as an escluse to have eren stay in Paradis, he could eventually use his regular titan form but with UNLIMITED POWEEEERSS, like infinite spamm of WH Cristal etc..), since he alwais showed the classic God-like status as something taht give strong powers but also strong weakness (just look at OG ymir or the FT holders after Karl the cuck, they had god-like powers but were highly nerfed by that)

Well it used to be before

That wouldn't be bad. It'll be sad never to see the AT again.

Annie is a fucking shifter

Well, armin didn't happared until the late part of the fight,so showing him there would be a big spoiler for what he would do in those volumes (Aka" Bombmin the harbors destroyer"), so it make sense to him not showing armin in order to don't spoiling his big moment to the ones who read the Manga only with the volume releases

I honestly think so. Because the guy immediately on the left from Mikasa looks like the same guy Mikasa found when the walls crumbled.

Farmer and Historia sex chapter pls.

we saw peak AT in Liberio anyway it's time for something new

so did i miss spoilers or what

>Mikasa is going to be the one
The one who will take Eren's virginity that's for sure.

Peak AT was when he punked Jobner and Porkek in 117

Tomorrow

>Interviewer: Then, then……Eren and Mikasa may separate as well?!

>Isayama: Mikasa’s growth probably involves separation from Eren. By separation, I mean she might be able to return to that ordinary girl that she used to be in childhood…… I read some interesting thoughts from readers on the internet. People would say male mangaka have a tendency to reject the notion of “fate.“ On the contrary, female mangaka draw works that approve “fate.” You meet your Mr./Ms. Right, you say “This is fate!”, and you accept that the trajectory of your life is already predestined. People who interfere with that and seem to affect your serene life are portrayed as villains. Of course, I am not speaking of all mangaka, but with my mentality as a male mangaka, I think it is pitiful if Mikasa’s life is only about staying together with Eren.

It's time to let go EMfags, you've been told for years now that EM is not happening. Will Eren and Mikasa have a moment during the climax? Absolutely. Will it be romantic in nature? No and that's the point.

This, nobody denied that Eren and Mikasa will have a last scene but I doubt Mikasa will win the Erensbowl, she will just know Eren had more motives behind

EH is over

The red scarf symbolizes death, that's why Eren wanted Louise to throw it away

>having a bunch of giant, mindless, slow meatsack dolls to command
>God

What kind of weak-ass gods are you following?

It symbolizes the red string of fate actually.

I miss EM...

Attached: 7724.jpg (480x672, 38K)

>equivalent of
zoomed right past you huh

Don't worry, the real EM is carrying the plot right now

when was the last time mikasa moved the plot forward?
never?

They were INSIDE the wall. They could hear and see nothing.

But the entire wall titans thing is beyond stupid.
Hunderds of years without food or sunlight or any energy input.
Wall is hollow, since the titans are inside, yet when the Colossal broke down the walls, it was a regular wall. No titan feet inside. No empty space.
Supposedly the wall was made with tian crystalization ,yet the walls are obvious stone.

Bad writing.

Just imagine the asspulls needed in order for the avengers to actually beat Eren

Eren is like not even that powerful desu

I have become Gabmong, Destroyer of Sales.

Armin is canonically smarter than Eren he's doomed

Admit you're stupid and spare yourself the embarasment.

But you didn't cry about muh asspull when Eren talk no jutsu'd their universe equivalent of good and made her abandon her slave mindset.

>Has the founding titan which allows him to control Eldians
>has the attack titan which allows him to see his future memories
>has the warhammer titan with its thousands of uses
>is controlling (at minimum) hundreds of thousands of colossal titans
>his current titan is over 600 meters tall
>is being directly assisted by their universe equivalent of a god

Are retarded or what? God in terms of the story he is in you fucking idiot.

it's not actually red though

>red scarf
>red
user I

Titans don't need food to function, fucking speedreader

pussy shit

Millions of colossal titans, user
Millions

I'd rather chuckle at my intellectual inferior

Attached: qeiqim7n51h31.png (608x768, 617K)

And all of this means nothing in a shonen when power of friendship >> everything. Its like, this is your first manga

Wings of Freedom when?

cute and canon

>Can you seem them? All of our comrades..?

Attached: 1559672843164.jpg (610x582, 191K)

Farmercuck, real father is Eren.

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE!
quiz-maker.com/poll2770514xBcF7463e-81

This is going to be the last one, enough info was gathered to present an accurate picture.

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

>Hunderds of years without food or sunlight or any energy input.
Can you please try harder?

Why do the female characters suck so much?

We need more kino Armin - Erwin parallels

I unironically miss Yumiru. Her chemistry with everyone (except for Armin which sealed her fate) was great.

Because that is what they were born to do. Suck cock.

Because they become irrelevant or designated cumrags for males

She was a dumb bitch.

>it's a farmer-kun flashback chapter

Because they were born into this world

Ymir looks like she came from HnK

Because they were written by a nerd who probably watches gore

Why would she be considered dumb?

Me too

Attached: 1572170121917.jpg (844x1200, 140K)

Me too, though I can't really imagine her place in the current situation.

Attached: illust_77692175_20200222_043706.png (842x936, 411K)

>You pervert!
Seriously what did Hans mean by this

the big titan definitely moves. We saw the last collossus were leaving in previous chapter and this one is nowhere in sight

Xer vapenis twitched when Eren grabbed zer's chest

Isayama's shitty art killed half of the fun I had for a successful rumbling

Thinking if Eren loved Historia in like a pure way, he wouldn't want to be the father if he was going to bust a nut and then leave and not take care of pregnant Historia and then die soon. It's literally romance 101.
In conclusion Eren doesn't love Historia either way.

Most of the male characters suck too. There just happen to be more of them. Someone should tally up all the noteworthy male and female characters and compare the ratio of suck to quality between the sexes to see if there's really that much difference.

>Leaves Historia behind just to give her powers back to the people who turned her into a titan.
She is dumb and retarded.

Noteworthy male characters: Eren, Zeke and Reiner
Noteworthy female characters: Christa

>would extinguish all life for

Attached: 1560989801493.jpg (797x875, 156K)

I actually used to think she might have been sweet on Armin ever since she made a point to spare him while doing her Female Titan shit

Oh what is it? Again threads full of shipping and discussion shit over and over again? Aren't you tired of yourself, snkfags? Maybe you should discuss something ... oh yes, you literally have nothing to discuss except the ending and the incredible "mystery". Yes, I believe that a pregnant girl who is the brazen antithesis of the goddess and mother of an entire race was raped by a faceless npc. Yes, I believe that her relationship with mc, which the author so carefully painted, will not lead anywhere. Yes, I believe that the author keeps her pov so autistic with the mc's pov for no reason and we are not waiting for an incredible "unexpected" twist which should reveal his "psychology". In a manga full of family themes, moving forward, fighting, overcoming the mistakes of the past and most characters have selfish motives, and the mc, according to the author, is the largest egocentric in the manga.

Seriously fucking snkfags, aren't you tired of wallowing in the mud again and again?

Attached: 300758e4831bf3532d86a58c3722a11d.jpg (589x521, 64K)

Attached: 1533358873697.jpg (2088x2620, 1.72M)

FarmerCHAD is Yumiru approved

Hopefully this months chapter is better than February's

Remember how hype we all were after 122 and 123...I just want that feeling to come back... Is that too much to ask for?

You forgot Erwin, Kruger, Grisha and Kenny tho

He was always really nice to her, so she spared him.

I don't know if I'd called Erwin and Kenny noteworthy. They're good characters don't get me wrong, but there are lots of other movies and anime that have characters just like them that are way more interesting.

Girlfriends.

Attached: E820884F-FEA4-408B-9491-9F51DB90BB8B.jpg (1571x2048, 317K)

>he still thinks the 1st free born Eldian which is featured in the final page of the manga will be a rape baby Historia was forced to have like Ymir

No one in these threads is that thick right?

Attached: 1577509087704.jpg (235x248, 18K)

You can apply the same Logic to Eren then. A lot of 80’s mecha protagonists are like him

Based speedreader. Go back to MHA.

Farmer and Historia are in love though

I think what makes Eren stand out to me is the blatant bait and switch. It's one thing to turn your character into something morally questionable, but it's another to do a complete 180 compared to the start of his character yet make it feel so natural.

I think that's why I like Eren as a character. He never really changed, he just got older and smarter.

>Go back to MHA.
Why would I go back to MHA, when I can enjoy this trainwreck?

Everything he's doing right now is so that Historia and his child won't be involved in current shenanigans, hence her absence. And what does loving someone in a 'pure' way mean?

>bad writing
Did you speed through the first 20 volumes? Titans don't need food or nourishment. The colossal broke the GATE, not the wall.

What do you mean first free born as if they aren't countless other pregnant women we don't know about.
>born in Floch's dictatorship
>born free

user..

Attached: everyone will die.jpg (521x2048, 307K)

shitren die to?

>the basement key

That's undetermined. The final panel implies that Eren will live.

That's cos of Isayama not wanting her to spoil the basement. It's also cos of her personality (pretending to be selfish while actually being selfless in contrast to Historia). She also didn't do it for Marley, she did it for RB and maybe cos of Marcel's memories. That doesn't make her dumb.

Historia is literally on the verge of bursting. Since the final panel features a baby, and Historia is the only character who's confirmed pregnant, it is safe to say that the final panel will feature her baby.
The real question is this: Who could possibly be holding Hisu's baby while saying "You're free"?

That's Zeke or Karl.

>choosing your family over bililions of lives
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1561333577703.jpg (512x410, 34K)

Ymir(actual character one), Traute, Petra, Nanaba are more interesting female characters than Historia in my opinion

That's Zeke.
"Everyone dies" ending is preferable to the mog alliance saving the day.

>the basement key
>implies that shitren will live.
t. shitrenfat

sboilerinos?

>choosing strangers who hate you over your own loved ones
its based you are just guilt ridden by post war propaganda

Zeke after taking the FREEDOMpill or a Yeagerist farmer-kun

I find it hilarious how the idea of historia being written out of the story as eren's baby momma is in fact significantly more sexist then her just agreeing to birth a kid to help a innocent person out.

Like this is the first time I can recall where a magical baby plot is the less sexist option. It's kinda amazing. Either she got written out of the story to have a guy's baby or written out of the story to help an innocent girl be reincarnated thanks to her magic blood.

Either way sasha got off better then historia but at least one path gives her the most basic level of agency versus none.

>Zook
Out of character. If would require quite a bit of,character development for monkeyman to reach the state where he says"You're free" to an Eldian child.
>Karl
First I've ever heard of this. What makes you think it's Karl the Cuck?
>Farmer-kun
Ending the manga on a literal who without a face will never happen.
All signs point to it being Eren.

Historia had it better than most of the other female characters who just die or get written out...

t.Ymirfag

I don't see a basement key

Based ESL.

>muh sexism
go back

>everyone
reminder that Eren and Reiner arent there. they'll reveal a statue for the finale

Attached: final battle ending.jpg (843x474, 91K)

If a dude wants his girl more than any blue sky, bitch, he and his girl will do just that and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it

Attached: leadswwy.jpg (950x633, 82K)

>Karl
pic related
>Zook
This development is very possible to happen ever since Grisha told him that he loved him. Most of Zeke's anti-natalist thing probably came from him being scared that his parents were angry at him and blaming himself for ever being born to make them end up in that situation. Zeke now knowing that his father doesn't hate him may actually end up cherishing familial connections for more than just therapy (like with Eren). He may actually end up siding with Eren in this final battle or argue for him to be spared.
>Farmer-kun
The farmer wouldn't be a literal who if he's revealed to be a Yeagerist tasked with protecting Historia along with helping her with the Eren propaganda. The baby doesn't have to be his, but if he's a Yeagerist, the "you are free" message at the end wouldn't be farfetched based on Floch's address to the citizens in 126.

Attached: KarlFritzKing.png (666x1046, 673K)

Eren hasnt been carrying the basement key for a long time now

I need the spoilers bro. There is an outbreak here.

Attached: 1554182284904.png (404x179, 71K)

we know its not Karl because the hair + beard doesnt match

Am I blind ? where the fuck do you see the basement key?

Attached: 1578402128728.jpg (900x702, 123K)

FUCK ArMONG I just want a kino final fight between Eren and Reiner in PATHs. They can then go for a beer or whatever in the end

>shitrenfat are blind idiot

Sounds based to me, Kiritsugu was a cuck and paid the price for it

>Manlet eats Pieck
>Goes to town on Eren
>About to cut his nape
>Mikasa comes flying in and chops his head off

it's going to happen

>It's time to make History

Attached: a8200be77c4636de2d9e17b2dc6612e9.jpg (900x1272, 127K)

Alright, I'll give you Zook. If he gets significant focus and development(which we all obviously want) before the finale, then I can see it. Ending the entire manga on Farmer-kun is still farfetched and will not ever happen.

there is a key the question is whether Eren is still carrying it.

Hisubros lend me your strength! This chapter for sure!

Attached: EHbros unite.png (1280x718, 876K)

Kerry vs. Hodaka Death Battle whe- OH WAIT, THE LITTLE BOY DIES LIKE A BITCH BECAUSE KERRY HAS LIKE 9599949305039204 DIFFERENT FUCKING WAYS TO KILL HIM
TALK SHIT GET HIT FAGGOT

Attached: CHADritsugu.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>I make myself a victim

stop falseflagging. We arent getting eren and historia point of view until the last chapter

Show me where the fucking key is, ESL-kun.

>confirmation bias

Attached: key.png (1162x712, 1.13M)

see

Why are you doing this? I'm the first one who posted the key and I'm an Erenfag

Rip that nigga Eren then, seems like Zeke and Chadreiner are the survivors.

>You understand how mentally retarded the readers are when they consider the role of man in the last panel of Karl th Cuck and the farmer.

Last Panel is Zeke telling reborned Ymir that she's finally free just like Eren would have done.

Eren will be dead just like the rest of the avengers.

Literally everyone wants Zeke dead

He isn't worse than the others and killing him would solve nothing

The faggot alliance thinks if they kill him Eren will lose his powers.

Oh poor Magath who couldn't genocide Paradis, oh poor Yelena and Pieck who didn't know what were they doing

We don't know if LH have some backup plan, in fact killing Zeke could be worse becsuse they would need to sacrifice Historia if titans don't stop.
Plus the whole leave the forest shit

Why are they like this?,

Hange and Magath will interrogate Yelena about everything starting from 10 months ago. There's a decent we get Historia as the cliffhanger. Detective Hange is still alive

Why is Hange so retarded? Killing Zeke doesnt mean the CTs will stop, this is like deactivating a bomb, cutting all the wires doesn't mean the bomb will stop

>The Cuckvengers, Eren, and the whole world all get completely wiped out
>Zeke lives and is in the final panel with Hisu's newborn baby, Ymir.
>Reiner still cursed to live his life.
Kino

Post kino track memes

Do you want Mikasa to betray the Avengers? You gain more points in this exam if you explain why
strawpoll.me/19478242

Attached: original.png (1000x784, 1.22M)

>antiErenfags are wojack redditors
Figures.

Im not sure how much Yelena knows. but your idea could work

>detective Hange
>implying the others won't do all the job

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1582575738182.png (720x714, 340K)

It'd be sick to watch her give in to her Ackerman instincts while everyone watches in horror, other than that it is retarded.

I have no problem with Zeke, although I do not believe in the reincarnation of Ymir. But this is obviously EH child.

What a shitty detective! Conan would so her job better

>both born on gay day
>Zeke: Reiner... We are the last ones.... I....
>unzip

If she betrays the alliance it proves that she's an unthinking slave with no thoughts outside of "muh ereh". It would be very interesting to see Armong and his cuck squad react to it though.

I don't know if detective Hongo will happen but I really want the SL cast to do SOMETHING by themselves

I rather her being Eren's slave than Armongs slave to be honest

>still no spoilers
Just why?

>Levi: REEEEEEEEE MONKI please Magath sama help me
>Hongo: Sasuga Magath/Pieck
>Jean: It's okay Onyankopon, it's okay

Why the fuck didn't Reiner eat Eren and then try to escape? Eren was powerless and they had enough time to get it done.

Wednesday or thursday senpai

Is Isayama a homophobe?
>Ymir died offscreen during season 2, currently inside a boy loving his girl
>Historia pregnant during Pride Month
>Louise dying during a chapter called Pride by a piece of the spear (dick form) inside her
>Zeke and Reiner, both born on yaoi day are constantly bullied and humiliated, Zeke even had his ass broken in one panel
Is Isayama the ultimate anti homo?

Because they perhaps wanted someone else to eat Eren. He didn't know how the founder powers work and maybe their instructions were to just bring back the person carrying the founder. If he ate him chances are he gets eaten by someone else in Marley sooner that he'd like.

Voted yes. The vast majority of readers seem to think Ackerslavery was a lie Eren made up to hurt Mikasa (for one reason or another) or at least hugely exaggerated. It would be an interesting twist if Eren was telling the truth and "he did this to chase AM away" turns out to be wishful thinking on both their and the fans' parts. Alternatively, it would also be nice to see one of the alliance members (anyone really, I'm not picky) get cold feet over killing Eren at the eleventh hour, and refusing to do it in spite of it being their only option to stop him. If it turns out Eren actually did plan an Eren Requiem, and her saving him or refusing to kill him screws up that plot (temporarily or permanently), at least that would be more interesting than playing it completely straight. That could be done in a way that makes it clear it's her own emotional attachment rather than the Ackerbond at work, I think.

I'm not invested in her siding with him, however. If Isayama wants to write a clean break, that's fine too.

>Eren is on his way to destroy Marley
>"My goal is to kill Zeke. Our interest align Theo Magath."
Why would Magath care about killing Zeke right now?

The manga really needs some twist

Bad writing, just like Levi was sleeping in the previous chapter. In fact is gross because Magath was the one who trained Zeke and wanted results and Zeke betraying him was what saved Paradis from being destroyed

Because he is a traitor.
Traitors have to die first 100% of the time.

I'll hold you to your word.

Even nips are annoyed by Isayama making Floch, Eren and Zeke the focus of all evil

Attached: Your spinal fuid.png (1115x778, 1.07M)

Magath betrayed the people on Liberio and Marley almost genocided Paradis. SL also became traitors for going against their Govt.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BRUTHA IS HEAVY

Zeke was never loyal to Marley. Marley also used eldians like weapons

First of all Liberio isn't Marley, Eldians are not Marleyan, only the warriors are honorary Marleyans and even then they are not part of their society.
Second of all the SL became the government so it doesn't count.

When did you gave up on the story being good? I'm just waiting to see what dumb ending Isayama has in store.

The revelation that Eren manipulated Grisha to take the founding titan and kill the Reiss Family is the last straw.

Attached: 1c4392e303b9f77513ba3e796159e909.jpg (2000x2183, 2.55M)

Apparently they have this delusion that killing Zeke will render Eren's powers void.
They don't know that ymir is a thing and compared to Eren's giganigga form, Zeke seems like the weak link.

>Zeke was never loyal to Marley.
They didn't knew that genius.

Yet Zeke being a traitor is what saved Paradis from a conflict Marley provoked by constantly attacking an island that were doing nothing for 4 years

>The revelation that Eren manipulated Grisha to take the founding titan and kill the Reiss Family is the last straw.
But that's actually where it reached peak KINO, just before the hype died due to 123-6.

What does that have to do with the discussion? I am giving you the reason they want him dead, not the fucking philosophy behind it.

I thought I was the only one who disliked that, it made Grisha lose some character

Seriously anons, what do you think will happen this chapter? At least tell me what you expect from the pacing.

>Marley provoked.
Zeke provoked. He was the one twisting the brass's arm, tempting them with magical resources, in order to recover the founder, because he was working with limited time and really wanted to castrate his race.
It's made clear that without his meddling Marley was content to leave Paradis alone and not poke at it anymore, after the warrior plan failed.

Either armongwank as the pig invents a genius plan to beat Eren to Marley and intercept him. Or Shadis' uno reverse coup.

Grim Reminder 2 was peak kino for me

I expect more Reiner/Annie and a proper moral debate between the remaining 104th and the warriors. Maybe this will end on Zeke or Eren cliffhanger, who knows.
Really I just want Isayama to fix the cuckvengers and make it so that fheir alliance doesn't feel so forced and awkward.

The future memories twist was foreshadowed pretty well and kino as fuck

Is that Madoka's witch form?

If something, this will send EHbros into overdrive. See .
There's Ereh and Hisu's POV to be discovered too.

>The revelation that Eren manipulated Grisha to take the founding titan and kill the Reiss Family is the last straw.
Huh, I thought this was great and it shows just how influencial Erens autism really is on the previous AT holders.
To answer you're previous question though, I haven't entirely given up yet. The last three chapters made me lose a lot of hope though. I guess I'm just in a perpetual state of cope and delusion.

Armin in disguise, boutta dunk on Eren

They had all the resources to check that paradis was innocent. Them being tempted is their own fault plus I doubt they would ignore the resources

Seethe, Muttkasakek.

this, Isayama just HAD to force a shitty time travel plot

>Eren manipulated Grisha
He reminded him of his duties

OH GOD I NEED THE SPOILERS NOW
i just want to know if the next chapter will be another shitheap so I can just fuck off from these terrible threads.

same. I only ever lurk these tire fires for leaks. Then I fuck off to decent threads that aren't filled with faggots.

Are you kidding? It's been long established that future titan shifters can influence previous users. Stop speedreading.

Fuck off. Former EHfag here. Do not listen to this piece of shit. EH is fucking dead. In retrospect, it has been dead for over a year now. Isayama clearly said that the farmer is the father of Historia's child. Literally no one in /snk/ fanbase has been denying it, except a few of us male virgins on the incel board that is Yea Forums. I was radicalized by this place into temporarily believing that EH had a chance, because I thought a virgin loser like me could get a hot girl like Historia if I acted like a "chad" Eren. I was wrong. Thankfully, I opened my eyes, and the truth has set me free. Mikasa was always the only girl ever for Eren. You could practically feel the sadness in Eren's eyes when she told him she thinks of him "just as family", just like you could see the pain in Mikasa's eyes. No matter how you look at it, this is undeniable, and it is also undeniable that Eren and Mikasa were in love and it was two sided, just not acted upon. Why? Because this is not a romance manga. There is no fulfillment for incel virgins from Yea Forums. Historia doesn't get a happy ending either. She clearly doesn't care for the farmer at all, and he possibly raped her. But, it is still an undeniable canon fact that she and the dark skinned Ymir were in love. Even the official website said so. So YH and EM were canon, just with an unhappy end - Eren and Mikasa were split apart by the genocide that Eren had to commit, and Ymir and Historia were split apart by bigotry/shonen producers not allowing lesbian relationships to be shown explicitly. At best, Eren was the one who delivered Historia to the farmer to be fucked by him, though that was most likely Yelena too.

Screencap this fucking post. This is your last chance to admit you were wrong and to get out.

To all my other rational EHfags - get out while you still can. EHtism is a fucking cult. If you stay in it, you will regret it. These people who refuse to deny EH even now are dangerous.

There are two fucking threads right now

Winner.

Attached: 1573147037730.jpg (257x120, 15K)

Based

It factually makes no sense for Hange and co. to help Marley to stop Eren when this would sign their own death sentence. If Eren is stopped, e.g. the FT no longer in their possession, then all they could hope for is betting on the outside world having mercy on the Island Devils and Eldians in general. Like, it's ridiculous how not one character even dared to question Magath and Pieke's intentions and the aftermath that would emerge from eliminating their only hope for which they've sacrificed so many people to get to this point. It's fucking unbelievable to think that they would just go along with this plan and the only thing Levi cares for is fucking Zeke who should already be dead, or at least, irrelevant by now. It's like Isayama used Zeke as a pretext to unite both parties, when this makes no fucking sense at this point in the story and with the knowledge the charcters currently have.

I seriously hope Isayama will dig deeper into this and give the alliance a bit more characterization in the next chapter. Because it desperately needs it.

Attached: 1582338822478.jpg (782x1194, 394K)

It's a real shame because I used to come to /snk/ a lot. Now I only come for the leaks. All the plotchads leave after spoiler week now so all that's left are the autists and samefags. Hopefully this chapter is good so we can finally get some decent discussion.

Is this Eren pre-marley or Mikasa?

I have not lost hope yet. I honestly doubt that the guy who made what it seemed like a shonen zombie manga to appeal to the masses an actually well constructed wild ride is going to shit himself at the very end of the story with something like power of friendship.
There is definitely going to be one other twist before the end, I'm willing to bet that Eren's plan will be fulfilled at least partially.

Spoilers fucking when

Attached: armong.png (317x316, 128K)

Woof!

Reminder

Attached: 15580264405440.jpg (921x334, 63K)

>shit himself at the very end of the story with something like power of friendship.
user, just for the record: We just had 3 mediocre to trash chapters in a row (equal to 11-12 chapters for a weekly series). And we are in the fucking endgame, no matter the outcome, this shit will never be unforgiven

EM and YH are both canon and cute now. Used to be just YH.

>Keep getting handed real canon
As an EMchad when will I stop winning?
It's getting a bit boring desu.

Attached: 1685978841025.jpg (851x1248, 256K)

Let's hope

forgiven*

nips can't write an ending, nothing new here

Gurren Lagaan had a great ending.

>Fucking dogkasa
God damnit this stupid shit, fuck Isayama.

FMA too.

They seem more like transition chapters to me, the aftermarth of the big battle pretty much everyone except Eren lost.
I don't even think they were shitty, just not as exciting as previous ones, this place tends to overly exagerate the bad of everything.

So anyway

Attached: 5adff72aab42c24f48f1f887d2ba0e34.png (550x790, 740K)

this is an 18+ website

AAgods will destroy EApedo's pussy.

Attached: best ship.jpg (421x608, 71K)

126 is the only actual "bad" chapter minus the Armin and Gabi cringe of the previous 2.

> no matter the outcome, this shit will never be unforgiven
Not that user, but I agree here. These few chapters will always be a stain on the manga but I don't think they're proof that the ending will be shit. If Isayama gives us the incredible ending that we've all speculated about the manga will be back to kino status.

To be fair, chapter 123 was pretty important chapter, and it was a mikasa chapter, so it's fitting to have her there. I would've prefered just the colossals/Eren myself though.

>someone with a brain for once
Thanks God! I thought I was the only one on this board! I think exactly what you said.

Does it only seem to me? Isayama plays with his readers, and these morons do not understand this. We are waiting for something interesting.

Isayama: I already have everything planned out till the very end, but I shouldn’t say much. I try not to use the words “good and evil” and “justice” much. I plan on taking the story while not deciding just who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. I still plan on deceiving the fans, but…if you read without putting too high of expectations, I think you’ll be able to enjoy it a lot more!

Attached: 41-ll6smw_c-iY.jpg (3224x1592, 3.03M)

I hate spoiler week threads.

Attached: rC72uSoVO2o.jpg (500x1000, 236K)

pronoun game

Their fate is sealed.

Attached: 1570802277523.jpg (2743x3264, 2.52M)

>Another thread ruined by the AApedo

All better series than SnK.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the spoilers tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Eren to be king and fix this broken world. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was basically the winner after starting the rumbling???? This is so fucked.

Gabo is a better character than almost all of the 104th.

Attached: basedgabi.png (960x949, 352K)

>colossals literally just copy pasted

Attached: 1566215504529.jpg (213x229, 33K)

please read this again

>REEEEEEEEEE MARLEY DID BAD THINGS WHEN THEY TOOK REVENGE AGAIST THE 2000 YEARS ELDIAN EMPIRE RULE.

>What eren is doing is just payback for all the bad thing marley has done, every revenge action is justified. Is bad writing for the sc to make an alliance with the bad guys

Why are you such an hypocrite user?

That’s not saying much and Gabi is still a shit tier character.

Yeah. Every character on every side doing exactly the same thing except for [designated baddie] is fucking boring.

>More relevence than half the main cast
Based.

Attached: 14Y606_.jpg (448x606, 34K)

>2000 years ago is the same as 10 years ago, when the same people that carried out the act are still alive.

>revenge for the eldian empire
Using Eldians as biological weapons for 100 years wasn't enough?

I correct myself, i said 10 years ago but pretty sure Marley carried out a pretty massive attack on Paradis about less than week from where we last left.

Eldia didn't try to genocide Marley, and then there was literally centuries of time when Eldia did absolutely nothing.
Anyone who feels so personally invested in slaughtering a race that they and that generations of their ancestors have not personally seen is an idiot.

Reminder

Attached: cuck get BTFO.jpg (535x184, 25K)

Kek

Is better to kill them all right?

It doesn't really make sense for Mikasa to fight with Eren. Unless her ackerslave hacks take over and forces her to fight against Armin, which could be depressing and kino.
This would also cause an extreme uptick in anons calling Mikasa a slave or a dog which I personally don't want to sift through.

Unironically thinking Reiner and Annie should become a couple.

Are there any spoilers out yet?

This but unironically

Yes, you just have to search for them

A pathetic god.

and you think this is good or makes sense? Magic.

Moral of the story: isayama keep warning the readers but still none of them listen at him

They will.

>Eldia did nothing wrong.

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_122_28.jpg (800x1173, 265K)

Yes
This is an awkward Armin and Gabi sex chapter

Gesumin soon

Attached: 1583142545810.jpg (783x723, 149K)

I think Isayama's writing suffers precisely because he wants to make Armin the best. If Armin became the dictator suddenly all those moralfags would admire Armin for rejecting his humanity

Regardless of the fact that Ymir exist. Killing Zeke won't solve anything because the wall titans will just go around without control like normal mindless titan. If anything, they shouldn't have any interest in killing Zeke. The current information they have right now is that you need the FT and a royal titan to use FT power. They need Zeke to be alive.

>The best.
>Abandons his own ideology to use violence instead of words.
>Get beaten the living shit out of him by Chadren.
>Shits on Mikasa for being a spineless dog right after defending her.
I am keking like never before.

It makes sense because all titans are tied to Ymir in PATHS. They don't need food. This was established in the early chapters and clarified recently. This is the dumbest thing to argue about right now and proves that you either don't read SnK, or you speedread.

CHADmin is a god slayer with a JRPG party. Tick tock.

Attached: Enter CHADMIN.webm (854x480, 1.82M)

Mikasa can make the voluntary choice to side with her family instead of cuck like the peacefags. That makes perfect sense, why would she choose anyone else over eren

No Marleyan hair would have been alive if the claims against the Eldians are true. The Eldians acted more in that they conquered and commanded the defeated. It was Marley who perpetuated the titan weaponry for years and at the same used them to bully every country alive.

Armin is unironically humanity's last hope
Dogren is about to ruin it for everyone with his edgy plan

When will you end this autism? Yes, Isayama liked Armin once, but now Eren is his hero.

Attached: 1575565248663.png (1125x1600, 3.91M)

>falshefag

everyone but Paradis
which is the only thing that matters

>The living shit beaten out of him*

Why does this page make everyone seethe?

based

>retarded and still uses "human" seriously
fucking lmao

>SNKtards unironically think the Code Geass ending is happening
how come the most retarded fanbase on here is the one that can't even understand their own manga properly?

>what should we do Armin?
>That Connie's subplot just to make Armong look better
Come on

>A group of former enemies and friends joining together as things seem desperate, being lead by a person that still sticks to his ideals in a cynical world, foreshadowed to be the one that saves humanity since the start
It does that seem that way.
Meanwhile Eren's turned into a JRPG final boss.

Attached: 19196256298165.jpg (1440x1040, 598K)

Kosovo je Srbija

No it will be a naruto ending, where ships get sailed and next generation of SnK kids, here we come

They believe in Lelouch theory, what else do you want?

Attached: 0010-017.jpg (1066x1600, 388K)

Yes cuz you lose every week, EHcuck

>Retards think cuck alliance will win after being built on 3 rushed chapters with laughable writing
Isayama only cares about Eren, Reiner and Zeke. Kino will return next chapter. And Hisu's pov.

So Mikasa will be trying to killing Eren then
I guess that's one ship sunk

>hisu pov
N-NEXT CHAPTER FOR SURE, R-RIGHT EHBROS??

Time for a rewatch anons.
Can't wait for 127 with more Zeke kino

Because it's the ultimate pleb filter and proves if you're a speedreader or not. The manga has always been about leaving the forest, e.g. putting aside your past grudge's. Not only that, one of the central theme of the story has always been to fight for humanity's survival, no matter how much you have to struggle through in order to achieve these goals. And when Armin and co. learned that humanity is vastly greater and bigger than they initally thought, it makes perfect sense for them to try stopping the one individual who's about to destroy the one thing they've always fought and tried to protect. In short, it exposes brainlets and edgelords.

Attached: 1578174107210.png (1600x2000, 995K)

When this time comes, and it comes, do not worry, you will not be laughing.

Fuck off with your autism, shipfag. Historia will obviously have a flashback before the finale. Everyone already knows this.

>two threads
We won again snkchads

>Shingeki no Kyojin: Next Generation!
>Follow the kids of the 104th Survey Corps legends as they rebuild the world after the devastating rumbling, face new threats and meet new allies!

Attached: 1573060766827.png (310x217, 3K)

Based plotchad

Found the fucking retard
Humanity, to the Paradis, IS PARADIS. Everyone outside is trying to kill them. Titan or Marley, they are STILL the enemy.

Based
Very well said, just like always.

>Isayama only cares about Eren, Reiner and Zeke. Kino will return next chapter. And Hisu's pov.
Please be a false flag. It's embarrassing kek.

Attached: B-BUT MY FANFIC.jpg (600x600, 205K)

ITS OK EHBROS WE GOT THIS ITS BEEN 70 CHAPTERS SINCE SHE WAS LAST RELEVANT BUT SHE'S GONNA BE THE BIG TWIST AT THE END!!

Holy based

>it makes perfect sense for them to try stopping the one individual who's about to destroy the one thing they've always fought and tried to protect
But they are trying to stop Eren, not Magath

The page is still shit. Why the fuck is Connie the leader?
Why not Mikasa who've been built up these past few chapters to free herself from her obsession with Eren, or fucking Armin who's always been the smartest motherfucker.
It's just an awkward as fuck looking page

Therapy posting should be banned

>Sees the new cover
Stage 3: Bargaining

Attached: 1583165913300.jpg (397x372, 131K)

Spamming and obvious samefagging should be banned.

MIKASA "HELOS" ACKERMAN

Attached: eGZhwUo.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

The next 24 hours are absolutely critical for Shingeki no Kyojin.

Armin a shit.

I'm the fliest motherfucker in the thread

Attached: 1582951632808.jpg (1251x1256, 1.19M)

He definitely starts off like Kamille Bidan but his progression is unlike what most mecha/Gundam protags experience from Uprising onwards.

No. It's hated because it was fucking rushed and forced with absolutely no development. Fucking off armongoloid, you don't care if the manga is good or thematically consistent you just want it to continue to jerk off both your agenda and armong.

Based & yummikummy pilled

I was discussing the meaning of this page while you are nitpicking and bitching about superficial things like "muh why does that one guy lead the group who just went through a character development". Grow up, the themes are more important than the art.

I'm not a shipperfag and I know we will get a flashback of Historia. You guys are too braindead

Attached: 30121ea2030616ff3f9e6f024868bf29.gif (498x498, 314K)

Hey anons, who's your favorite male and female character?

>not knowing that Eren left the forest first and went pass hatred and came into an understanding that the world will butcher Paradis without a second thought if they have a chance and that it is because they are part of the world that they act and that one must come to understanding that you must fight back.

Attached: 02.jpg (1260x3989, 1.88M)

Utilitarianism is peak retardation. Fuck Kerry for ruining Shirou AND letting Illya down.

Kek

Doesn't mean it's going to be telenovela episode.

>themes are more important than the art

Attached: 16452758458484.png (1318x734, 996K)

>The manga has always been about leaving the forest, e.g. putting aside your past grudge's. Not only that, one of the central theme of the story has always been to fight for humanity's survival
Literally headcanon, false perception due to low reading comprehension.
>it makes perfect sense for them to try stopping the one individual who's about to destroy the one thing they've always fought and tried to protect. In short, it exposes brainlets and edgelords.
Imagine eating this shit writing with this hard cope.

Attached: mas.jpg (834x763, 188K)

>male
Eren
>female
Hange, I guess.

You guys have been requesting the same telenovela shit with other characters

>themes are more important than the art.
This is the same excuse I heard for TLJ. It didn't work out that well for them

Attached: Star Wars after Disney.jpg (3600x4380, 2.53M)

She already fucked up the moment she decided to go back for the scarf after all that happened and took it back from a dying girl obsessed with her, anyway.

>telenovela
You've been btfo time and time again, yet you keep spouting the same shit.
The journey to the end is going to be hilarious.

>muh Utilitarianism
If Eren truly cares about freedom, then he SHOULD sacrifice their little island if it meant that 99% of the world's population, including innocent children and their families, will survive. Even someone short-sighted like him, should be able to realize that nobody would want to live in a tiny world that just got rid of the world's traditions, culture and potential advances in technology for the sake of being able to live together with a handful of friends. Naturally, his friends would soon question Eren insane decision and eventually call him a retard for making such an irrational choice, especially when he's kept his goal hidden from the public.

Attached: e923cfc89aaa0e9aeff8a28b5212e293.jpg (895x1038, 89K)

Not really.
No real important romance in this series except Mikasa liking Eren.

125 was good imo, it just had the misfortune of being stuck between a subpar chapter and an atrocious one as part of a volume that is orders of magnitude worse than the one that came before it. The only chapter I will never be able to forgive Isayama no matter how well he sticks the landing is 126.

>it's shit writing because I was unable to realize the themes of the story
Fuck off, doesn't work like that. Glad Isayama is in charge, not some fantasy tier self inserting pub like you

Reminder that Annie unkowingly being part of the royal bloodline is the key to all of this.

Delusional faggot.

>A bunch of shit flinging insults
>seething this much
I feel sorry for you

Those theories don't really hold much ground anymore seeing how Armin obviously fell out of Isayama's favor in this arc.

this is mental retardation at it's peak. Typical post ww2 guilt ridden bullshit. Who is to say people in Paradis can't continue on? Who gives a fuck about the others who died? It's just neurosis at this point from you.

I spend too much time in these threads...

Sure thing, EHcuck

No argument.

Eren is embodying the themes of the story. What Armin is doing is betraying the themes of the story, his friends and his country

I'm not the only person that's mentioned it schizo shipper fag.
It's literally a popular trope in telenovela/soap operas.

>Oh look a nickel

You're joking right?

>Male
Erwin
>Female
Hongo

But it has been 70 chapters since Mikasa was last relevant as well

>What Armin is doing is betraying the themes of the story, his friends and his country
Is that why everyone is one Armin's side while Eren only has some cartoonishly portrayed twink on his side?

Attached: 1577725143950.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

>male
Eren and Erwin
>female
Historia, I guess

Obsessed

Attached: 1583166687042.jpg (920x1200, 721K)

Armin
and
none

Imagine thinking one heavy handed forest metaphor and the character motivations of characters whose perspective we've only begun to focus on in the last few chapters encompass the themes of the entire story. No need to embarass yourself talking about what you don't understand.

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED HANGE CHADS

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Fellas, when can I read this shit? Lurkmoar I know, I know.

Based and facts

Reiner and Annie

IT'S BEGUN

Attached: 1583197176610.png (640x911, 340K)

Eren was never a messianic figure. His fight for freedom was always related to his own self and by extension those who are a part of his life. It's also retarded to slap morality on the concept of freedom to begin with as it never had anything to do with serving the interests of the many or the other in general. There's no correlation whatsoever between caring about freedom and sacrificing oneself and your own people for the sake of many, the latter being a notion the story has in fact actively been rejecting ever since Uprising.

I don't spend enough time in these threads...

>male
Eren
>female
Historia

>Eren was never a messianic figure.
Wrong. During the cave scene, he was ready to die for the greater good. And then at the end of uprising arc, he once again stated that he'd willing to sacrifice himself if it's needed.

Armin is the hero who secured the existence and the future of EM & YH(via farmer).

Character willing to sacrifice themselves =//= Messianic figure

Literally a part of the story.

Attached: 10191001317.jpg (2036x746, 983K)

hype

>what am i to you?
literally the most romantic moment in the entire series is between Eren and Mikasa.

The funny thing about the SL is that when their own homeland is in danger against a world that chastises them. They waited passively without doing MORE. They choose not to look at the reality before them and turn their eyes away from the impending doom that comes to Paradis. When even those who promotes Eldian rights hate them to the bone. They still 'wish' instead of 'act' and never left their safe space, leaving the 3/10 wits guy to shoulder the burden that Armin should have carried after Erwin's death. But what did Armin do? He ran from the responsibility. He choose to ignore the woes of his friend. Ignored the threat that Marley brings. The world was happy enough to cheer for Paradis's death. The founder can destroy and create. In a world with hatred of the world buried in the world's marrow. Eren will rebuild the world anew and let the people of Paradis spread among the new lands free from them. Eren did not got this choice through just four years. This is a result of generations and generations of those who wielded the AT, witnessing years of development. Eren choose to reject the rumbling first. Even the fifty-year plan was something he did not consider. This is the result of Eren witnessing the world for himself. He choose to leave the island in hopes to understand but in the end he found something that cannot be reconciled. He found people who rejected Paradis' wish for peace

Armin and the others are fools. Fools who let others take advantage of them. They are reactionaries that refused to look at the face of reality. That even the most kind men refuse to sleep next to monsters unless they are caged like animals and used as weapons, perpetually chastise and hated by the sins of their ancestors. To live in a world that hates them. When they start a war against them, making them devil for the sins of Marley. The only thing they can do is fight back. Paradis's future will not be in cages and perpetual blame

Attached: mo6jhrevc.png (622x581, 434K)

>forgetting about Falco
EM are truly delusional

Because they speedread the parts without mikasa

>3/10 wits guy
Yes and Nile has 10/10 cruelty

And misread the parts with Mikasa.

>no spoilers
The chapter is shit again confirmed.

>It's literally a popular trope
What is? Having an illicit romance or a bastard child? Fighting for one's family or returning to them after a journey/battle? A wife awaiting the return of her husband? Those are common concepts in just about every form of storytelling older than soap operas. If those are the first thing you think of, well. Maybe you should watch fewer soap operas.

Attached: penelope and her suitors.jpg (1920x1200, 318K)

Misread and underanalyze. They take things at face value and don't understand nuance, which is why they don't see the obvious truth that Eren is the father.

It's all coming together with Mikasa.

Attached: 23032020065200.jpg (735x3323, 579K)

This.

Attached: 1559818128666.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

It is known

Why do you fags keep giving (You)s to that shartmongfag? Just report and ignore.

Nah, he makes brainlets seethe he's based

His beliefs just had been shaken to their core, he learned that his father had wiped out Historia's family and forced him to eat him and believed that none of it served the goal he'd been babbling about for years and more importantly that his existence had no more value on its own, which was why he begged Historia to put an end to it. That doesn't in any way change nor contradict his earlier characterization or the fact that he is self-focused/selfish in nature, which Isayama himself stressed out over and over in interviews.

No, you should sperg a little less, it got annoying

Let's give him you, I don't want him to leave, I want to see him seethe to the obvious ""twist"" in the end.

Attached: Hero.png (445x687, 425K)

ZEKE DIED A VIRGIN

Attached: CEC0041D-CF5C-4804-8BAC-9D325EC55B7E.jpg (640x368, 90K)

>talking about yourself in the third person
You're reaching new lows everyday.

>Eren told (?) her she would be killed by a "great power"
>Grisha interpreted that power as something inside Eren and hoped Mikasa would save Eren from it instead

I never read Lost Girls (Assuming that's where this came from). What conclusion are you drawing from your pic?

>Implying Zeke is dead
Oh you

Attached: 1531428640773.png (295x321, 139K)

Not that user but even if the schizo gets ignored he just samefags and keep spamming the same posts over and over. And honestly so much dedication just proves that the Pieckfag was right and AMfags really admit AM are nothing without Eren

Holy based.
I am grateful for plotchads (Arminchads)

He's alive, come on.

OH NOW YOU'VE GONE ON DONE IT EREN AGHHHHHH

Attached: 1583092116431.png (340x335, 76K)

>Be Eren
>knows the future that is about to come
>still wants to witness the attempts to make peace
>found more proof that it is truly the future set before him
>and then came to the final blow
>those who are born into this world world crying in tears, moved about a man's impassioned speech of razing their home to cinders.
>that even if the world does not agree
>marley will obliterate them
>and if they fight back and win; the world will move against them, proving how dangerous they are
>even if they don't attack
>even if they attack
>it will always end this way

Attached: jsh26vbzi2.jpg (1315x1989, 1.06M)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1561037073013.png (250x250, 145K)

RIP Mikasa.
So it was already set

based retard

Armins weak sauce
Bet he cums out mayo

What if Zeke is dead???
And if hes alive ya’ll think he’ll be killed by MANLET

ZL will survive and become best friends

>Grisha interpreted that power as something inside Eren

Fuck, disregard that post, I just realized I misread "encages" as "enrages". Kek. Makes a lot more sense now.

9 hours till magazine cover

ok who's gonna fuck mikasa?

Me

shut the fuck up faggot

Not him, but yeah absolutely

What if the chapter is about Eren seeing memories of past users of the warhammer titan?

Why are you jealous?

>Isayama: Between us...Regarding “it's even better this way” these places ... Eren never really understood Historia. But now he finally understood her a little better. He was happy to understand her. Or rather, he felt relieved. He was exited. And after that, he says: “I think it's even better this way”.
Based EHsayama.

Attached: 1545240852254.jpg (882x1531, 198K)

Hey Eren, I got your filthy fucking whore right here.
Stop the rumbling or I will slit her fucking throat and murder your precious little devil child.
Wait, I should have a little fun with her before I kill her, don't ya think?

Attached: Rapemin.png (788x872, 390K)

Would be pretty oddly timed, unless Tybur-chan was party to some information that changed Eren's outlook and influenced his current actions. I'd welcome the rest of Mehmet's shard any time now, though.

Apparently he caught the Corona Virus

sex with gabi chapter when?

Based Gesumin

I'm not an Armongfag, I'm just having fun in these threads user.

armongfags are pedos kek

I miss gesumin

Will this chapter be the assault on Eren, with later flashbacks explaining the plan?

Fuck off. Former EHfag here. Do not listen to this piece of shit. EH is fucking dead. In retrospect, it has been dead for over a year now. Isayama clearly said that the farmer is the father of Historia's child. Literally no one in /snk/ fanbase has been denying it, except a few of us male virgins on the incel board that is Yea Forums. I was radicalized by this place into temporarily believing that EH had a chance, because I thought a virgin loser like me could get a hot girl like Historia if I acted like a "chad" Eren. I was wrong. Thankfully, I opened my eyes, and the truth has set me free. Mikasa was always the only girl ever for Eren. You could practically feel the sadness in Eren's eyes when she told him she thinks of him "just as family", just like you could see the pain in Mikasa's eyes. No matter how you look at it, this is undeniable, and it is also undeniable that Eren and Mikasa were in love and it was two sided, just not acted upon. Why? Because this is not a romance manga. There is no fulfillment for incel virgins from Yea Forums. Historia doesn't get a happy ending either. She clearly doesn't care for the farmer at all, and he possibly raped her. But, it is still an undeniable canon fact that she and the dark skinned Ymir were in love. Even the official website said so. So YH and EM were canon, just with an unhappy end - Eren and Mikasa were split apart by the genocide that Eren had to commit, and Ymir and Historia were split apart by bigotry/shonen producers not allowing lesbian relationships to be shown explicitly. At best, Eren was the one who delivered Historia to the farmer to be fucked by him, though that was most likely Yelena too.

Screencap this fucking post. This is your last chance to admit you were wrong and to get out.

To all my other rational EHfags - get out while you still can. EHtism is a fucking cult. If you stay in it, you will regret it. These people who refuse to deny EH even now are dangerous.

>Connie cries about being betrayed by Annie and Reiner
HAHAHA PIE FUNNY HAHAHAHAH
>Levi: cries about what Zeke did in his mission to Ragako
become friends with Zeke superior who approved the mission and his partner who helped him
>Hanji: doesn't think it's safe talking to 2 kids who went to extremism because of her own incompetence which she admitted and instead killed them immediately.
Thinks it's safe talking to the enemy who tried to genocide her nation multiple times after the leader of your nation decided to genocide them.
>Mikasa:hug the friend who killed one of her closest friends.
Coldly treats a dying kid who admired her just because she stole a fucking scarf.

Why should i unironically root for these shitty fucking hypocritical characters? was it really that fucking hard for Isayama to create a likable opposition to a guy who wants to destroy the world?

45 pages of Zeke being raped by tentacles made of sand

>Hey Eren, I got your filthy fucking whore right here.
Armin would never be so rude to Mikasa (Eren's gf).

HONGO was close enough to cut that guys throat, why not try talk to him? And those soldiers had weapons plus ammo, where was she going without the knife, hammer and the rifle?

>Armin just doesn't sell, which makes the option of letting him live retarded
No, the only thing retarded is to write what sells. Good mangaka just tell the story they want to tell.

Is Erensaurus the Ideon of this decade?

Which works with Marley but Armin is also a bad character

can titans melt steel beams?

well they are both blonde

Yeah, look at what Ymir could do. If Eldia had wanted Marley dead, Marley would be dead.
Titans don't fuck around.

Annie can bully and fuck Reiner. She is perfect for him

Attached: tumblr_mqo2seLfK71s7y9zco1_400.png (400x500, 122K)

Ymir was too based for her own good

Attached: 80598087.png (678x358, 297K)

>45, going on 46 chapters without best girl

Attached: 34871246771218958.jpg (210x240, 18K)

She died

Humanities worst boy and girl

Attached: EQlVJtrVAAAaDjR.jpg (2048x1922, 393K)

user she got blown up at Zackly's office

Floch's death is going to be so humiliating

all g

How kino and beautifully written will Mikasa's confession scene be EMchads(plotchads)?

Attached: 1583080084673.jpg (1024x860, 302K)

He'll die a noble, proud death.

Nothing since it'll never happen mentally ill numale

And yet giving Marley the benefit of the doubt has done nothing but make more people suffer.
Why is the onus of appeasement on the victims and not the slavemasters?

I remember fake spoilers from last month about Jean pushing Floch off the stairs and him breaking his skull or Jean shooting Floch instead of Yelena/Boyega
And I fully expected at least one of those to be true because quality of writing was so inconsistent

All I can say is that, if -I- were about to be made a broodmare by some asshole government, I would follow Eren to the death.

user I.....

>so it's going to be Mikasa
I told you fags, she got her scarf back so prepare for Talk no Jutsu using the scarf as a prop.

Attached: 1563636535103.png (280x460, 124K)

>insulting Armin and then licks her waifu
Best entrance

It will be an absolute heartfelt moment.
Mikasa finally showing how geniune her feelings truly are to Eren. Never letting go their bond in the darkest of hours.
I have complete faith in Isayama that he'll pull it off well.
Tick tock.

Attached: 1576634377510.jpg (1279x475, 133K)

Pretty much. The whole story has been about finding reasons to fight, reasons to survive even when the whole world seems against it.
The characters don't need to be taught about compassion. They were already good people who fought for the underdog. This war is not a kindergarten brawl, and the solution is not "You're all wrong because fighting is Bad, mmkay"- otherwise the characters' very existence is invalidated, because there's no way they could have lived this long without fighting.

WHT was just a powerup.

But she also has her swords. Which is smart, don't get me wrong, but it shows she's prepared for failure. She can adapt.

Not that I like Armong but she was just being a dick for no reason, there.

ngl i wanted scarf to become like a symbol of hope or some shit
that there's good and bad sides to everyting, like eren saving mikosa and then genociding the world
like, i can imagine luise using it like a bandage on somebody and then that somebody using it on someone else or some other shit idk
like pottery you know

>talk no jutsu using the scarf
Congrats user, you've just described the WORST possible ending to SnK. Not only does it ruin Eren's character and stagnate Mikasa's, but it also destroys years worth of thematic buildup.
This would unironically be one of the worst endings in years.

Attached: snk trolley.png (2118x928, 327K)

WHT is pretty retarded power up tho, it resulted in some boring ass spikes and I'm sure that by that point we will never see Eren use WHT again. Isayama can at least give us Lady Tybur's memories.

Pretty sure that was some random mp bitch, I thought that the garrison was assimilated into the survey corps.

Using the scarf she had to take back from a dying kid who stole it because Eren told her to get rid of it? Eh.

Unironically seeth. Eren can't be stopped

Stop being so offended at hypotheticals

Attached: stop metafagging.png (510x77, 4K)

Eren will use it again to build bridges across the oceans like Ymir built bridges across the mountains, you just wait.

>B-BUT EREN MAGICALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH MY PISSU OFF SCREEN!!!!!
I'll be great.

Attached: fggwc8ttzg901.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Honor her memory.

Attached: Sash.png (1231x567, 848K)

>(s)he still thinks EM is happening
HoAD3.0

How? By replacing my friends with the people that kill them?

Kek'd

True

豆乳を鍋に入れて火にかけ、レモン汁を入れて5分ほど温めてからキッチンペーパーを敷いたザルにあけて水気を切る。
1を冷蔵庫で2日ほど置いておく。300g位になればOK。
途中出てきた水はその都度捨てる。
酒粕はトースターかオーブンで焦げないように5分くらい焼く。暖まればOK。
鍋にインスタント珈琲と水200ccを入れて火にかけ沸騰したら粉寒天を入れて2~3分混ぜなから完全に溶かす。
寒天が溶けたら火を止めて100ccの水を足し、あればコアントローを一回し入れてそのまま冷やす。
2の豆乳と、3の酒粕、メープルシロップ、白味噌、バニラエッセンスをフープロに入れ、なめらかになるまで混ぜ合わせる。
4の珈琲寒天が固まったらスプーンで粗く崩して盛り付けようのグラスに入れ、その上から6のクリームを入れる。
トッピングのココアを振りかけてできあがり。
娘の学校の課題でアレルギー食材(小麦粉、乳、卵、そば、落花生、かに、えび)を使わないお菓子を作って家族に食べてもらいレポートするという課題が出たので、あちこちのレシピを参考にしながらアレルゲンを使わないアレンジを試行錯誤しました。

Attached: 1569858682411.png (1097x991, 1.02M)

>to destroy the one thing they've always fought and tried to protect.
I completely agree with you up until this point. Everyone is coming at paradis with the intent to kill. There was no peaceful solution. talking isn't going to work either. I feel like things could have worked out if the world wasn't hostile towards paradis

sweet

Wrong

Based.

Attached: MT.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

>Would genocide the world for

Also spoilers fucking when?

Attached: 70828063_p29.png (526x700, 202K)

You EHtrash are the biggest bane of these threads. Deluded cult tier schizos that have gone on for 16+ months reaching with the same old panels and sunset parrallels while screaming internally at any mention of Mikasa in the plot.

Your eventual purge by GODyama himself will the most glorious day on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1583209027557.jpg (912x905, 96K)

This post proves that Arminfags are the ones who are truly enlightened and care about the plot. Absolutely basedpilled

Tomorrow cringe tranny.

Chadzeke

There's a point when anger turns to sadness And that is it. 16 months. how could you waste your life on something like that. I genuinely feel that person has some kind of mental illness or Obsession

Why do you fags try to replace "fag" with "tranny"?
Fag is short, concise, and a classic. Tranny is longer, and sounds retarded.

I can tell you're seething lmao

Attached: 1582178030841.jpg (898x720, 54K)

>Minna, Let’s use the plane to jump on Eren!
>Sasha Armin, you’re a genius! It’s as if Erwin posessed you

>Eren destroyed the world for THIS

Attached: 1582629746297.jpg (487x327, 50K)

I feel sorry for you, I really do

Checked, based and redpilled

Thursday morning if the EU timezone

Connie kills Eren, saves the world, becomes the new Helos, fucks all the girls and makes Zeke his bitch with this 8

>Female
Annie
>Male
Reiner

Armin?

>male
1. Eren
2. Reiner
3. Zeke

>female
1. Hange
2. Historia
3. Mikasa

>double dubs
Chequed and hisupilled.

EH is the plot

Stop acting and self inserting into women then.

>male
Zeke
>female
Ymir (lesbian)

Eren for both

In your mentally ill mind.

> screaming internally at any mention of Mikasa in the plot.
As oppossed to you fags who spam the threads in absolute rage the moment anyone mentions historia kek

Attached: YPPbDfl.jpg (448x270, 26K)

>Says the EMCuck that can't read

I don't? Also, that has nothing to do with why you fags are using an inferior word

I bet the whole remote control titan thing will come up eventually. And road building to get titans across the ocean

Quick! someone post THAT copypasta.

No one bitches about Whostoria. Just the crazed shippers.
Mikasa on the other hand....... might as well be called her seething general.

Make a new thread or jump over to the one made at the same time as this one but was ignored?

old one already got bumped. use it

>No one bitches about Whostoria. Just the crazed shippers.
Which basically amounts to 80% of posters, judging by this thread.

Old one obviously.

Isayana is a hack. Mikasa either stole it back from a dying kid for no reason, or it'll be talk no jutsu "ereh, duh scarf!". Either way, it sucks.

My prediction is that she'll try to appeal to Eren's emotions using the scarf. It's obvious it won't work though otherwise Isayama really would be a hack.

I feel bad for her already. It won't work and he'll just further emotionally destroy her

Cringe benji

EHbros
......why......
....why do we have to lose....
......every single chapter...WHY?

IM TIRED OF IT. IM TIRED OF LOSING TO EMFAGS AND FARMERCHADS/YHFAGS. IM TIRED OF LITERALLY ZERO EH SCENES. IM TIRED OF THE NONSTOP BARRAGE OF FACTS AND EVIDENCE PROVING NOT ONLY THAT EH IS DEAD BUT ALSO THAT EREN IS THE VILLAIN(Lelouch). IM TIRED OF BEING A USELESS NEET INCEL. IM TIRED OF EVERY GIRL AVOIDING ME BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A RAPIST IRL. IM TIRED OF THE CORONAVIRUS HAPPENING BEING JUST A NOTHINGBURGER. IM TIRED OF IT ALL
:(

Take your meds schizo, the metafagging cringe should have been ended by the mods....