Dude, just fucking lock her up and throw away the key. Anything is better than what she's suffering

Dude, just fucking lock her up and throw away the key. Anything is better than what she's suffering.
Nobody deserves that shit, isekai villainess or otherwise.

Attached: E15.jpg (1080x1536, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/31171/i-swear-i-won-t-bother-you-again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_Ohne_Namen
youtube.com/watch?v=uuBETyA_yxc
mangadex.org/chapter/819827
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Catherine_the_Great
sacred-texts.com/cla/proc/shp/shp12.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TKm8GeyI2r8
mangadex.org/title/44323/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to take us a lot of time before we see anything remotely good for violette.

Wouldn't mind watching Yulan snap and go full yandere saboteuring the kingdom as revenge for the last timeline then running off with Vio and maybe Jun as a favor to Vio.

>someone violated an unwritten rule

Attached: niku_shroom.png (909x380, 396K)

Can we see her dad getting raped in the ass by bunch of niggers first? Worst otome dad ever.

Sauce please? Yandex and Google aren't showing it.

>Yulan snap and decide that Jun is the source of Vio's suffering
>Rape her in front of her dad
>Kill her mother in front of her dad.
Edgy, but would actually be pretty kino.

mangadex.org/title/31171/i-swear-i-won-t-bother-you-again
Here you go user.

if yulan doesn't win the vio bowl im gonna travel to japan to bust some asses

I just want vio to be happy(as in genuinely happy) regardless of who she ends up with. Hell, if she ends up in a monastery and can live a happy life that's also fine too.

I just want to see her father being unhappy and suffering, is that too much to ask for?

Thanks Shieldbro!

>get over here and fuck me

Attached: elt_slut.png (1125x1600, 724K)

Which one would you summon, and why?

Attached: Progenitor.jpg (1152x888, 120K)

>Gay Crimson

My NTR bait arc sensor is going off.

Attached: a24.png (840x1200, 354K)

>Gee Bill, how can you get to have two maids in your harem lineup?

He's a man of many talents, most of which are killing things

I wanna like Yulan but men, he gives me rapey vibes.
It feels as if he will just drugged and send me to his underground basement if we're left alone.

God I wish that were me.

>just fucking lock her up and throw away the key.
What if somebody finds the key and releases her?
That seems to be a flawed plan. You should destroy the key.
Or better yet, weld the door shut. There are no locks that cannot be picked after all.

Just have the man stay in his female form.

I hate basically everyone in that story besides the maid.

Are they setting up Yulan to be the villain?
I don't think my heart can take it.

Characters are definitely the weakest point of every cultivation novel I've read. Total dialogue quantity is tiny compared to infodump monologue shit about cultivation, and out of existing dialogue a huge amount of it is purely functional dialogue, mob character shouts, etc. The closest thing you get to character is the protagonist usually engaging in some rogue-hero shenanigans or a love interest getting a couple lines in. Master-pupil relationships are the only times I've ever seen something resembling an actual bond in these stories, and no some AYM going on a path of revenge due to failing to pull the roots doesn't count.

An easy way to predict that your cultivation novel has shit characterization is if at the very beginning, the setting and power system is all described internally by the protagonist instead of at least explained through some form of character dialogue. No family is also a big red flag.

Attached: funa.jpg (1000x1404, 565K)

They're usually stories about a dude growing the biggest dick around, so yeah.

Yulan too? The maid and Yulan are the only one loving her. Though I wonder why Yulan didn't/failed to prevent her execution the first time around.

Yulan is too much of a psycho.

He put himself in the cuck shed until it was too late for him to interfere due to the prince wanting Violette executed probably.

The maid is not exactly mentally healthiest individual either, but they still love and care about her without hurting her.

Pretty much.
>chinese fiction: the point working your ass off to escape soul-crushing poverty and become god
>japanese fiction: the point is figuring out what to do with your life when you're already god

>tfw no knight lady villainess

Attached: tfw Lady Diana will never shank you.jpg (1350x1920, 1.56M)

>read Hellrage
>main character gets fucking killed (after becoming undead)
>she's back in 2 chapters
I'm sorry, did I missread, I have to use MTL after all.

that's hot

Attached: 1346750466282.jpg (400x330, 35K)

Evil never truly dies.

>faux.katana handle
But why?

Eliza would probably the closest huh?

any news whether this girl is a little wild is out of hiatus yet?

Attached: loli_room.jpg (820x3883, 1.19M)

It's gook stuff so we'll be old and grey before it gets a second season.

Better than the usual circular porcelain handle.

God I wish this were me.

Attached: Heart-Warming Meals.jpg (3005x4272, 3.52M)

imagine the KNOTS

Otome MC and animals.

Name a better duo.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: Q15.jpg (3005x4272, 3.83M)

Its funny how there's barely anything lost when compared to other villainess manga by making the entire stories one chapter instead of 30. Would like to see this for regular isekai too,

Honestly all that story did was make me feel bad for the MC and hope the prince and dad get beaten to death by half starved orphans.

To show them he kept the knot.

Lolis and me

Lolis disagree.

Read The Wandering Inn.

Anyone here reading re zero? Not sure if I should start with the LN, I am hearing bad things about it. Most people said to read the WN instead.

Something about giving emilia more focus in the LN because ANIME

Is there any regular isekai besides Shield Hero in the post SAO era with a clear endgame? I can't even imagine how the myriad of stupid isekai with the title being some variation of "I'm the strongest but I'm fucking off to some remote village to live the easy life" are going to end.

Well yeah but it also blends together with other isekai as soon as you get used to the premise. Would be easy to have every chapter have a different premise and just end every chapter with a "onwards to new aventures!" tier end.

tfw no well-done half-elf waifu (male)

ASOBI WA OWARI DA

Attached: D20.png (836x1200, 1.27M)

Plenty duh

she's probably gushing by that

Attached: D21.png (836x1200, 1.22M)

I never noticed that belt connecting his shirt to his leg until it is pointed out.

>no loli otome yet.
Astrid maybe I guess. But she's a gremlin, not a loli.

There's that puppeteer one, but that one has a dead translation, also Reborn Little Girl and FUCKING REKIIIIIIIII, AAAAAAAAAA, if you count toddlers as lolis.

So I tried reading that bookworm shit and it is terrible. Why did you meme saying it was good? If it wasn't bad enough a little 5 year old girl died and had her soul replaced by an adult Nip women. The adult nip woman is even more selfish and immature than her 6 year old sister. She cares more about books and shit than her family surviving winter in a shitty medieval world.

Attached: Ascendance_of_a_Bookworm_light_novel_volume_1_cover.jpg (265x376, 35K)

Attached: but instead of an axe, she's a sorceress.jpg (850x1064, 135K)

I don't know this series. If I'm dependent on whoever I summon for my safety, red hair looks the most intimidating and black hair seems like he'd be the most dangerous in a, "I've been holding back my power this whole time" sort of way.
Blonde seems the most friendly though, so if I'm capable of my own defense, then her.

From reading the latest WN raws: Vio FINALLY realized she loves Yulan.

Red hair is a gay faggit that will fuck you in the ass. Black hair is a supreme Gentleman and the strongest one there.

Guy will turn himself into a woman if it's what it takes to make your homo ass happy.

>tfw you're starting to think that monocles are spooky

Blessed post.

>Daddy Amon, Mommy Amon, Maid Amon, Footman Amon were circling around Hazel, trying to soothe her nerves but were helpless. They wore the same expression and the same monocle with different clothes.
AAAAAAAA

Don't get too happy user, latest chapter seems to be setting up more drama as she prepares to tell him.

ALL THE AMONS

I'll live my second life?

Usually the best you can hope for is an MC with personality like Meng Hao and Feng Yuan
though I wish there was more side characters like Big Yellow

>tfw no Mob otome WN translations

I'm sure yulan is going to push her down and do her relentlessly once he hears those words.

You need someone that actually communicates with other people daily, instead of loner murderhobos that sometimes fuck a woman or two, so guys like SongShuhang or Lu Shu.

>read CN summery
>jovial and funny dialogue about the MC living his life and getting all the good stuff
>read the actual novel
>death, torture, world of murderhobos MC's clan forced him into destitution, MC really only gets powerful half way through the 1000+ chapter novel

god I hate when CN summaries mislead me like this, then there's the ones where the summaries are just poetics that doesn't say anything about the novel

CN summaries are worthless, never read them.

It kinda reminds me of Outlanders
I see pictures of it with character designs reminiscent of Slayers and Dragon Half and I'm thinking "gag fantasy comedy with best girls right?"

turns out it was a post-apocalyptic survival anime. CN summaries always feels like that

otome isekai have the same problem as tensei series in which the MC grows up

Will Breakthrough with the Forbidden Master get better? I deeply dislike when main source of comedy is MC being pervy buttmonkey failing again and again and being teased to stuttering mess.

It seemed better in last translated chapters but I MTL´d some chapters and it went beyond retarded though I guess there could be something I just did not understand.

Swordsman friend using killing moves casually and MC being told to shut up and get out when just using (not even affecting enemy) potentially dangerous move was WTF

>tfw all the interesting nip series only has 5 chapters

When will she make him across a line with her?

Attached: x11.jpg (1115x1600, 904K)

I am not quite sure what you are asking but I'll assume that you want to know when they are going to fuck? That's not going to happen without a time skip, unfortunately.

>“If all connection to ‘us’ in Backlund is lost, it means that Pallez Zoroast might very well be hidden in the vicinity of North Borough’s Boklund Street.

>“Don’t ask us why we’re taking such risks. Life often requires some excitement, joy, and anticipation.”

He was just playing around

Life is just one big joke to the man, thing is, a god's joke is fucking lethal to mortals.

She is going to cockblock him completely going forward, isn't she? I certainly hope he still slips out and bangs every other woman but those 3 lol.

I didn't know Homura did a short stint on Rokujouma.

Attached: dorkness rainbow.jpg (1371x1920, 581K)

I hope she gets frustrated seeing him banging everyone and finally asks to try it. If he doesn't bang her, then at least someone new needs to be introduced to do it instead.

At this point I feel like he'd fuck a Dead Mell before any of those 3, heaven forbid one of them walk in when he's dicking the king's wife again,

It's still possible, but it probably will take a lot of work to see them as a different kind of family member. If he can't though, he should help them find someone else he can trust to take that role for each of them.

Considering how thirsty they are for him, that is one hell of a tall order. I still can't believe the oldest clamblocked that maid right as she was gonna get his dick.

>As it’s a deeper level of Parasitizing, even if ordinary people were to experience a full recovery, there will be some level of influence left on them, such as them liking to wear monocles.”
Spreading that monocle love

>"We must pass on the legacy of our parents to the new generations!"
>"Nah. Fuck that, Fuck you, Fuck everyone and their legacies, i'll make my own"

So, everyone else is learning legacies from thier parents while MC´s parents do nothing...

Pretty much, I don't understand why they both were so shit.

I like color and key words coded magic

Too busy apparently. Also expectations.

This is your fighter for today's extermination quest.
Say something nice about her.

Attached: fran thumbs up.jpg (293x468, 38K)

Don't hold me back greenhorn.

She looks great naked.

She looks like a dumbass

>read mia manga after LN because I wanted to see cake anne
>she still looks kind of the same after 8+ years

Attached: f29.png (650x924, 353K)

Cute loli cultivator

Attached: x13.jpg (1125x1600, 571K)

Attached: Found you.jpg (345x299, 50K)

I wonder if ren can do this.

How old will Mia be when she gets the horsecock?

If he's resourceful enough to scrape some bat shit off a cave wall, mix up some rocket candy and feed it to the sword, sure.

Yes, next arc is Oni friendship in which Earth finds out he's strong but still to weak to do as he wants in the world, the arc after that is the City of Sin which isn't that good, but it does end with Earth becoming more heroic. The next arc is the Hidden Island which is the best one so far and really helps Earth grow mentally, it's also the arc about the maid and then the current arc is the Sky Kingdom which seems to be leading to a fight with his father.

His parent's are more incompetent then you might think for world saving heroes. It's to the point where Gohan might've spent more time with Goku then Earth did with both of his parents. His maid has pretty much been raising him alone since she was 6 (iirc) and so he views her as more of a mother then his actual one.

She should have been punished for that.

Attached: w17.jpg (950x1364, 852K)

Do you feel uncomfortable with harems where the MC has explicit or implicit brainwashing powers that are producing harem members out of any attractive person they meet?

I just finished V2 of Strongest Rearguard.

Thank you. Could you tell me what was the deal with current fight between swordsman rival and MC and they were A-OK with swordsman using lethal moves but when MC was about to use one of his, he got DQ ´d and told to shut up?

Hold it, that mc has that type of powers?

Because he used the technique that only the Demon King used and never taught to anyone else, the same move that Trainer used to genocide everyone in maid's birth city except for her. That city did deserve it, however. Trainer had just missed the maid by accident.

No, but when it's too strong and too fast it's not ideal. Rearguard doesn't seem that bad.

Attached: Theresia.jpg (1200x1800, 847K)

Every time he uses any of his skills on his team mates, their "trust" levels towards him rise.
And one of his skills is constantly active.
If you wondered why they stay up all night and breathing heavily (manga), that's the reason. In the LN they sneak into his room and take turns holding his hand.

He has "floating sword" skills but im not sure if he could ride on one.

>romans beating based germanic barbarians and nomads
Now this is true high fantasy, anime when also?

Attached: 005.jpg (1500x2133, 1.32M)

>>romans beating based germanic barbarians and nomads
They are all barbarians. Their lack of military organization is most unroman.

Regardless of setting the g*rms continue being subhumans.

How is a feudalistic country with a king at the top in any way like Rome?
How is a country of wide plains with high quality horses like Germanic territory?

high tier:
nomadic hunter-gatherer
mid tier:
nomadic pastoralist
low tier:
sedentary subsistence farmer
underman tier:
early-industrial labourer
last man tier:
suburban professional managerial class salaryman

>nomadic hunter-gatherer
>have to spend the entire day looking for food
>high tier

A reminder that the end is nigh.
Nobody is safe, the strategists are being targeted and all the plans have already been predicted.

Not really.
A hunter-gatherer worked less than a farmer, it's just that the model doesn't scale up with population, and local food supply crashes would hit even harder than for agrarian societies.

That's why they were nomads, after all.

But the amount of work required would depend on where they live. In the middle of the jungle the amount of work would be much smaller than in, say, the desert.
If you lose a war and end up being pushed into the desert, you're fucked.

>>romans beating based germanic barbarians and nomads
>Now this is true high fantasy, anime when also?
Fantasy my arse. Military-wise the late empire had some problems with moral and wasn't suited to fight on forests, but even then it could easily fight the tribals. The issues that made Western Rome fall were geopolitical, internal politics, and economy - as evidenced by the Eastern half of the empire surviving another millennium, even against civilized enemies like the Sassanian and Arab empires.

>How is a country of wide plains with high quality horses like Germanic territory?
Germans, mongols, they all speak ooga booga while eating rotten cabbages.

How ironic that you mock Germanic languages in a Germanic language.
What did you have for breakfast? Cabbage?

New villainess anthology. Tiararose, but more evil?

????

>but more smug
Fixed for you.

Yeah that sounds better.

Reminder that Mongols are just discount Comanches.
Good luck, I'm behind 9 years of nonperishable food supplies.

Attached: shieldbro cute 1.png (702x767, 247K)

Do not worry, our Lord and Savior The Fool will somehow lampoon his way to victory

When the last scanlator is arrested, the last filesharing site taken down, and the last scan downscaled and watermarked, you will realize that you cannot read food.

Alright, in the new chapter for Marchioness Step Mom, is she gonna end up being the next empress?

Letting the cat ride him? Or his dick?

I already live out my life in the elaborate isekai schizophantasmagoria I have constructed in my head to cope with the implacable horror of the everyday.
Problem's weren't.

Is she a ninja or a samurai?

>How ironic that you mock Germanic languages in a Germanic language.
Latine loqueris, fra'?
It's easier for a human to bark than for a dog to speak, or for someone civilized to speak tribal shit than a tribal to speak an actual language.
(inb4 retarded Anglos lying English is Romance. No, it isn't, go back to the barn.)

>What did you have for breakfast? Cabbage?
Panem, caesum, et uuluam matris tuae. (I'm not translating this shit, sorry.)

Attached: 1573910578386.png (612x645, 394K)

Is the womb tattoo on the mage daughter really necessary?

Baseado y rojopillado

Not if Captain Richelieu has anything to say about that, he already shanked her original, he'll also shank the clone.

Wait he shanked her in the original time line?

Yes, it makes her extra fertile.

>Outplays all the capture targets and the Heroine, gets her executed and marries a fucking emperor
That was a top tier story. Ruined them all ala Syltina.

Shuli literally looks like the previous empress, that's a pretty big hint as to why someone would have her shanked, and seeing how much Rich hated the late empress it's basically all but spelled out that the church had her get two feet under'd, the fact that the dude got triggered by the woman singing a lullaby in her own home was hilarious though.

Why does rich hate the empress?

She dared to speak in the presence of men.

Um is this bait? Maine does everything she can with her shit body, actually smart application of her Earth experience is far better than she could otherwise manage between death cold fits.

>women should be in the kitchen
Welp.

Ahhh right.

I did re-read the beginning, and I am struck how similar Shuli is to Catherine the great, without the, you know, sexual prowess.

meant to quote

>chinkshit is weak on character interaction
>strong on worldbuilding
No shit and nips are other way around.

Prussian minor noble, married off to a man she does not love, took to the role of governess after her husband dies/got chased off.

Hot. But his sperm is not working right? Is that not part of his pact?

Can I have a name please kind user?

Attached: 1572618987876.jpg (984x388, 70K)

When will someone shoot the archduke of Austria or some emperor decides to march on Paris?

She should've been lizarded.

Use saucenao, faggot.

That quest better not be above D level or she's fucked.

It's literally not!Christianity before the times forced them to be more "egalitarian".

You could've said it's titty posession otome.

She just wants her onii-chan to fuck her instead some random whores.

I hereby dub you, ΟΥΤΙΣ. May wear your name with pride, former user.

But that is like naming someone nemo.

>named by shitter with barely any mana
T-thanks

Attached: 1572682652906.png (1280x720, 764K)

I would have had to read the name after pressing a button to verify that saucenao worked and before closing the tab again.

Prime rape material.

Rude.
Fran doesn't rape people.

>button
Yea Forums-x has saucenao integration? I wasn't aware.

Attached: 1562665100707.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Nameless is still a name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_Ohne_Namen

It's fine to fuck random whores, but what isn't is denying the ones who want to do it for free.

Attached: N23.jpg (1369x1964, 1.29M)

Hold my beer.

Attached: 1554771459247.jpg (1113x1600, 502K)

They could at least buy and use what they purchase instead of renting.

Attached: 13.jpg (836x1200, 594K)

I think he only bought Arisa and yamato nadeshiko though

It's not, though? Not even vaguely similar artstyles either.

Not that you shouldn't read Titty Possession Otome, it's awesome.

Attached: 32.jpg (1078x1535, 868K)

>Fed up with the heroine, just has her executed right then and there on false charges because she can
What a fucking ultra chad

Attached: B24.jpg (1350x1920, 1.64M)

Red Queen, is that you?

Why does her dead friend want her to destroy the grail that the ghost girl came out of?

The other slaves he got I think was because their owner died and he was the one to possess them. I think it varied in different versions, but didn't Arisa use her ability to make herself be purchased by him in the WN, partly because she wanted sex with him?

Attached: 013.png (1114x1600, 651K)

Meh, the novel isn't being translated, and screw waiting god knows how long for the manga to get anywhere.

>Not even vaguely similar artstyles either.
Okay she was red and big-tittied I got confused

Attached: 1566125333978.png (256x371, 273K)

Yes and yamato nadeshiko with her, he still bought those 2 to blueball them for 3 hundred chapters and beyond kek

Please user don't leave me hanging

Attached: 1560289367443.png (780x188, 34K)

The 'Eris' in the title refers to the Greek goddess of discord, the Holy Grail part refers to a specific person.

Ahhh thanks user.

Everyone is suffering because of him.

Attached: dm7_tb.png (469x750, 412K)

The other lizardgirl gets plowed for all her blueballed counterparts.

Attached: 1554140837330.png (350x507, 373K)

Rapebait healer updated.

Those random scales always looked dumb.

Indeed. I prefer to just imagine the whole body to be covered in tiny scales like fish.

What kind of solution is that? If I do that I'd probably get bored of that bland bitch in a month despite being ultravirgin.

Attached: 1556908658830.png (950x1364, 842K)

Black healer?

This series needs a cool martial artist like pic related. The mc has yet to meet someone as serious as pic related.

Attached: Enkidu.png (1625x2050, 1.12M)

I wish Michio could have had Satou's harem too.

It's better that Vesta's design.

Some higher quality full body images of her would have helped to confirm where she has them.

Well he got a goddess to rail.

Redo Healer.

All her art is shit why would you want more of them? The series are cursed for artist: novel, manga, anime - all of them are shit.

Attached: 1568952003984.jpg (1689x950, 135K)

Satou is more than capable of railing more than one at a time.

BUT
IT"S
WRONG!

Attached: 1568271350168.jpg (728x1041, 169K)

The solution isn't the notes he had them write, the solution is getting them to actually talk to each other about what they want in a relationship. The goal was to get them talking, not to get them to perfectly follow the other's desires. The problem was that the guy was just running away, while the girl was aggressively pursuing him, and so there wasn't any actual communication going on.

Hold on

Attached: 1561617740772.jpg (349x479, 86K)

To be fair, the manga chapters are really damn long and wordy for this kind of series, so it may as well have double the amount of listed chapters.

Also, Scarlet is the hottest villainess so far. Except for maybe Rachel.

Attached: stand.png (477x588, 301K)

>big breasts = hot
Pleb taste.

Sometimes authors need to stop and realize that when the excuses used by the MC are stupid enough maybe it's just time to give in and let them have sex with someone.

Attached: it's wrong not to.jpg (1440x2150, 869K)

The say it like you mean it personality is very attractive.

Even the plainest girl can be hot once she starts spamming the gesugao button.

I love big tits it's true, but nail it as to why Scarlet is the best.

Attached: CrIqbsF.jpg (1800x1280, 1.04M)

Maybe they just don't want to be stabbed by waifufags.

Attached: 1581717233872.jpg (1023x658, 78K)

gesugao?

That's exaggerated, and those girls aren't always that pure anyway.

The evil face that villains and villainesses do.

Gesu = Scummy, low-life, evil etc
Gao = Face

Attached: 26.jpg (900x1280, 566K)

Ahhh. The best facial expression.

Constance has nice hips.

Constance can even make a habit look hot.

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1536, 702K)

Japanese-drawn habits are hot, so it's not exactly an achievement.

>can't even beat mobs solo or don't have sudden chad rescue button
That is no heroine

How is it scummy? It is hot as fuck.

The term originated from the sort of warped and unnatural evil faces villains make when they're doing something bad. The term still sticks even when it's the 'good' (as far as you can call Scarlet good) guys doing it.

Attached: 7.jpg (900x1280, 466K)

that's even worse than what I thought happened

Attached: 1547669921409.jpg (720x719, 106K)

I can only see some revenge isekai happening in this setting

Attached: Shokei.Shoujo.No.Ikiru.Michi.full.2630646.jpg (1434x2048, 458K)

Is the novel getting tl'd yet?

Stabbing someone in the head is really hard, the skull is no joke, pistol bullets have been known to bounce off of it.

Your skull needs to be hard in order to protect the brain.

Let the anger and revenge guide the blade user.

>all those glowing reviews for Tearmoon v1
Sasuga Mia-sama

Attached: 38.jpg (500x581, 67K)

hell yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=uuBETyA_yxc

Attached: G9.jpg (1440x2048, 1.69M)

Volume 1 of the manga got super positive reviews in Japan as well judging by Amazon. The future is looking bright.

Attached: clever mia.png (298x307, 75K)

>Ditching the generic prince, putting the capture targets in their place and having the heroine's head cut off
>Hooks up with the delicious brown Emperor
god I wish that were me

Attached: B26.jpg (1350x1920, 994K)

I love Bertia

Attached: Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Bertia.jpg (768x604, 271K)

>"Would you happen to know of a black haired girl wearing a dragon mask?"
>"Lolnope, who could she be I wonder?"
>"Are you aware of what Appraisal is?"
>"..."
>"look ma'am I just want to live a peaceful school life"
Ain is really fucking bad at this "hiding your true strength" business.

Attached: 1375302393828.png (494x419, 470K)

It sort of looks like she stabbed him in the temple, which I think is thinner than, say, the cranium.

Still stupid when the neck is easier to reach and easier to kill people with and more difficult to defend.

That one lizard chick with the big hat is a 20000/10 hottie. A shame she probably isn't going to get much screentime going forward. I wish they swapped the shitty maid out for her..

Is there any isekai protagonist that actually successfully stays incognito and doesn't immediately expose their power doing some stupid shit?

It was so obvious she played everyone including the Emperor like a goddamn fiddle. She's a more malicious but subdued version of Rachel.

Ain is a Jap normalfag that just wanted to sing on niconico, you're expecting far too much from her.

There's a couple chink ones, but they're turbo autists so they don't count.

Vesta's design a SHIT. A SHIT. But she's technically a dragonkin so my dick is overriding my brain on that one.

Sid.

Attached: 1555328140045.png (1033x1262, 747K)

Rachel is a downright saint if you don't piss her off.

I wish isekai/WN otome series use the heroine type from the actual games. I am getting tired of seeing the "heroine" label on small fry homewreckers

the offhanded manner in which the heroine's execution was conveyed gave off some powerful wolfsmund vibes

Attached: x56.png (1280x1832, 497K)

Klein and Cid are the only ones I can think of.

The constant shitty heroines just make the few actual cute and kind heroines stand out more.

Attached: 8.jpg (1450x2048, 341K)

There were far better alternatives for a dragonkin design, and somehow it didn't get changed for the LN or manga.

If you wish to fool your enemies, first you have to fool yourself.

I don't care, I just want to be entertained.

Get in there niggas

Attached: 1563913514190.png (235x39, 2K)

If they used heroines from actual games, there would be no villainesses either. And at that point, why make it otome game isekai rather than just plain reincarnation as a noblewoman?

Which novel is this one?

Imagine taking 5 volumes to make soap.
It better be sodium bar-soap made via the chloralkali process.

Two as One Princesses

It's funny because the princess almost certainly figured it out not because she could read Ain's status but because Ain throws up ridiculous anti-appraisal measures that nobody else can. Guarding against appraisal at all times makes you even more suspicious than not doing so, who knew?

In a way, Yurushia, though what she considers "incognito" is different from the baseline of most isekai protagonists.

>her

New chapter of Gacha Isekai is out. Norl continues to be a miracle of the universe.

Pretending to be a duke's daughter in order to hide the fact that you're The Golden Sun/Beast, one of the pillars of the demon(Spirit) world is hiding in style.

He only likes little boys

She's Ciel's vaguely Asian clone once Ciel can actually get a look at her.

>Pretending to be a duke's daughter
That's a beheading.

I don't think it would do much.

Ciel is back on the puppet magic train, puppet Ain will become a reality soon.

Is it when she's possessed her body since birth?

Burning at the stake then.

I'd burn her at my stake

I would like villanesses more if they wernt nobe cunts. Kill all nobels

she's player 2 Ciel.

Fire would literally run away from her.

You don't just burn a world-ending level threat at the stake.

>kill all nobles
>no-one left to raise an army
>heathens invade and enslave you all
sasuga peasant-kun

Ciel's still conscious when Ain's in control, she can just look in a mirror.

How about one of those eyeless horror heroines?

>there is a weird girl in standard otome noble school
>no matter how you try, you can't see her eyes
>she acts like a robot most of the time and speaks only certain lines in certain days
>can't even touch her normally
>super op in fights
>has pretty much no past and history, dead end investigations
>older generation tends to start sweating and dodges the topic asap
>no one knows why the hell she is in the school or what she is
>yet when shits started happening, she would save the day without fail

Attached: 27cglu5f8fi21.png (1046x1456, 1.47M)

Sounds like someone needs to whip fire into shape, and get it acting right.

Just get a bigger stake.
World-sized one if need be.
Law is useless unless consistently enforced.

You're talking about the girl who makes everyone love her unconditionally as she meanders around, anyone who pushes her to the point of seeing the golden cat is gonna shit their pants in short order.
and heck she's been to three worlds so far, four if you count the space ship she fucked up.

>Isekai NTR
>The tweeest is that the reason why the MC cucks the dude is because all of the women are rotten people who want to use his bro for their own agenda
Huh... Oddly endearing. I feel as though I've read a doujin with this exact same premise before

>"I know, if I kidnap Renee, the demon lord's soulmate Noche definitely won't kill me but reward me instead!"
Thank god there is only one more chapter left of this retarded shitshow.

More like he wants to get fucked by Kenji, but sure if you find that endearing you do you user.

I heard spoilers that MC fucks some sincere girls just because he's gay for Hero.

>hey slave warm me up tonight!
Real smooth Michio.

Attached: 1581724844962.png (1350x1920, 1.82M)

I've only read like a few chapters but yeah. Didn't expect it to be homo motivated. Not really sure if I wanna continue, I feel like the dude will fuck a genuine girl because he's a faggot for the hero.

I agree. The noble girls' necks are pretty sexy.

Attached: 1582519863711.png (353x357, 153K)

It's not gay if it's bro-healing.

Attached: 44.jpg.png (1125x1600, 562K)

His feelings toward Kenji are more this guy is the light of my life I need to get him back by my side moreso than I want to fuck/be fucked by Kenji but yeah his motivations are tilting pretty hard gay in the raws.

>blonde nigger
Huh?

>Nervous Wagging

Attached: 83456834576345.jpg (300x248, 27K)

Cute Eiyuu Ou

Attached: 8bf5a1a2b559f0441312740d8475321f0003.png (1351x1920, 2.57M)

Usually white hair but yeah.

Attached: B23.jpg (1350x1920, 1.18M)

That's actually propaganda. Her enemies went the classic shitposting route of calling her a slut.

>reading Exterminator
>Sera offers MC sex, MC refuses
>Ayl offers MC sex, MC refuses
AAAAAARRRRGH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, AT LEAST SAY THE MAIN CHARACTER IS ASEXUAL OR CUT THIS CRAP OUT, DAMMIT.
I hate this shit.

>Guys absolutely have to accept any sexual advances from women otherwise they're asexual
Do you have autism, by any chance?

He doesn't need to be smooth. He's hugging her every night anyway and finding out just how warm she is.

At this point it's not nervous wagging. She's looking forward to the pounding.

Attached: have sex melty.png (1920x2147, 1.84M)

Wouldn't you?

Attached: Shumimaru.jpg (800x1184, 103K)

>doesn't accept sexual advances from willing females
>goes to fuck whores instead
You are retarded I'm not even asking.

Honestly, it's really hard to read his feelings for him as anything other than (arguably platonically) gay for Kenji. Besides, the relationship between the two of them is way more interesting than Naoto's relationships with the vapid whores that orbit them.

Fucking a whore is entirely different to fucking another woman, since there's no potential of actually having to take responsibility when it comes to whores.

Whores accept sex as a business transaction.
Crazy bitches interpret sex as a signal that you owe them something.

Yeah you take your 3DPD shit out of there.
He doesn't even fuck slave lizard girl that OWES HIM her life.
Spouting shit how fucking girl you don't fancy would make you feel empty and then going to fuck whores you've never seen in your life is insufferable.

>business transaction
Wow that's very sensual, compared to fucking girl that actually wants you

Fuck off to your whorecuck threads.

Buying a whore isn't really sex, it's just an advanced form of masturbation you have to pay for.

They always have the princess cut variation, inappropriate stubborness regarding people they've known only a couple of days, and dead parents
>Wizardess Heart
>Midnight Cinderella

Yeah, can't disagree with that.

So is sucking the semen from different men from their pussies? it's just a form of masturbation afterall.

give me a hint at least, saucenao and yandex turn up nothing

But you just posted the cutest one user! Followed by announcer chan.

Those two actually have eyes. No eyes is a sign of laziness and i drop it. Otome is only as good as its protag

Punished Paladin is still so cute.

Shitty but cute is the best combination.

Attached: x8.jpg (1450x2048, 477K)

Shuli or Catherine the great? Didn't Catherine have a boy toy minister?

Pretty sure this has been thought up before but has anyone actually done a fanfic of transmigrator as Edelgard?

That's what I meant, Finne is one of the best ones, along with Maria. The Villainess and Heroine having a super wholesome relationship is the best part of otome isekai.

Attached: maria katarina.png (720x768, 735K)

Shenanigans aside, I'd read that

We know Meneldor

Attached: 二葉_389165124421.png (1400x1859, 3.45M)

No fucking way

Sauce?

Where did you get that image from?

I've seen that image before, has a Chinese monkey ripped it off or something?

Anyone reading the native isekai of the mom reincarnating as an elementary school kids then being involved with her old family again?

Thank you author for such a wholesome ending.

>>Guys absolutely have to accept any sexual advances from women otherwise they're asexual
My issue here isn't moral, it's narrative.
This shit makes a lot of sense in [for example] Hige Wo Soru; not only it's well explained but the story is about romance, and you can see it creating some tension.
However nowadays almost every isekai includes this shit, even if the isekai in question is not about romance, even if it's unfunny and repetitive shit, and even if it leads to no plot development. It's a random extraneous element that you see popping up over and over, and it's fucking retarded.

>whose route did she get?!
Silly Bakarina.

I smell a fake. But I need it if it's real

Attached: JPEG_20190930_145424.png (1024x1024, 382K)

mangadex.org/chapter/819827

Don't say I never do anything for (you), user.

Catherine the Great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Catherine_the_Great

I think I mixed Catherine up with some other female ruler that was shitposted to oblivion since there are so many to pick from but the more famous legends about her are considered false.

>Middle age Villaness count as Villanese isekai.

I like it.

I'm not going to commit a crime and impregnate your loli womb, Melty.

Still had 22 lovers.

That is somewhat high score.

Literally worst girl. I would rather fap than touch her. I wouldn’t even accept a bj from her.

Hence I said I think I mixed her up with the myriad other famous female rulers that actually did get shitposted to oblivion and called sluts despite them actually being faithful to their lover.

Pretty much every powerful woman has lurid stories made up about her in an attempt to discredit her. You're might be thinking about Theodora, though, where an edgy guy who hated both her and her husband (Justinian) is unfortunately our primary historical source.

>Later he wrote the Secret History, which survives in only one manuscript suggesting it was not widely read during the Byzantine era. The work has sometimes been interpreted as representing a deep disillusionment with the emperor Justinian, the empress, and even his patron Belisarius. Justinian is depicted as cruel, venal, prodigal and incompetent; as for Theodora, the reader is treated to a detailed and titillating portrayal of vulgarity and insatiable lust, combined with shrewish and calculating mean-spiritedness; Procopius even claims both are demons whose heads were seen to leave their bodies and roam the palace at night.

Did nothing wrong

Fucking idiots. The image is from Pixiv artist Kariya and the title is a reusage of "Akuyaku Reijou wa ringoku no outaishi ni dekiai sareru" but Reijou replaced with "Kougou" and "outaishi" just as "ou".

Based

I need that

Goddammit, I knew it was too good to be true

But why would you do that?

Based chinks.

Attached: Virgin Jap MC and Chad Chinese MC.png (2518x1024, 469K)

>So perverse was her wantonness that she should have hid not only the customary part of her person, as other women do, but her face as well. Thus those who were intimate with her were straightway recognized from that very fact to be perverts, and any more respectable man who chanced upon her in the Forum avoided her and withdrew in haste, lest the hem of his mantle, touching such a creature, might be thought to share in her pollution. For to those who saw her, especially at dawn, she was a bird of ill omen. And toward her fellow-actresses she was as savage as a scorpion: for she was very malicious.

There's an entire chapter where he basically just calls her a whore over and over again, it's pretty funny.

sacred-texts.com/cla/proc/shp/shp12.htm

I can smell the seethe through space and time.

Just a couple more fun excerpts:

>She came thus to Alexandria, and then traversing all the East, worked her way to Constantinople; in every city plying a trade (which it is safer, I fancy, in the sight of God not to name too clearly) as if the Devil were determined there be no land on earth that should not know the sins of Theodora. Thus was this woman born and bred, and her name was a byword beyond that of other common wenches on the tongues of all men.

> Often, even in the theater, in the sight of all the people, she removed her costume and stood nude in their midst, except for a girdle about the groin: not that she was abashed at revealing that, too, to the audience, but because there was a law against appearing altogether naked on the stage, without at least this much of a fig-leaf. Covered thus with a ribbon, she would sink down to the stage floor and recline on her back. Slaves to whom the duty was entrusted would then scatter grains of barley from above into the calyx of this passion flower, whence geese, trained for the purpose, would next pick the grains one by one with their bills and eat.

Did the woman murder his whole family or something?

We need one of these for JP / CN FemMc.

Just a prank bro

SEETHING

There's a bunch where bylat get iskeaid back in time to before shit went down, but id rather have one where Claude,Dimitri, or edlegaard from there death ends get sent back

People have argued that, since he didn't actually publish this, it could have been he just wrote it as a get out of jail card if Justinian got overthrown ("hey, look, I hated him just as much as you guys did!"). Though, personally I think he didn't publish it because Justinian would have murdered him for it (and not without reason).

read "I shall seal the heavens."

Ming Hao is a good protag, one of the best in Chinese fiction, his lone issue is his inability to recognize best girl even exists until a few thousand years pass, since he's too taken with first girl.

Thanks user

Fixed it for you bro

Attached: 二葉_389165124421.png (1400x1859, 3.44M)

Imagine this, a harem with all three types of MCs as waifus.
>jap waifu, autistic girl who tries to “hide her strength” while failing miserably but believes she’s successful, everyone knows already but avoids mentioning it out of respect. Have no issue with backwards culture like sex slaves or battle rape or harems because “do as the romans do”.
>gook waifu, the most feminine and prettiest, have high standards but also an inferiority complex to the other two that makes her desperate to prove herself. Medium levels of strength and suprisingly coldblooded if needed, also open to abuse play and bdsm.
>chink waifu, bisexual murderhobo, respects strength and extremely ambitious. If you cheat on her behind her back she will fucking stab you, but probably will join in sex with other women if you let her be head of the harem.

Yeah that one.

My dick likes this idea.

That jap waifu is genderbent, isn't she?

It's like she was looking at human garbage

Attached: tia.png (740x1000, 774K)

>Feng Yuheng(CN) + Ebony Vonieck(KR) + Ruri Midorikawa(JP)
I think this is a good harem. There is probably a better JP choice though, hmm.

Attached: 1565917709703.png (341x413, 128K)

You know, the shit is, is highly implied that she will kill the emperor and then marry the former crown prince. THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN!

Attached: 1571389664421.png (971x346, 293K)

Feng would probably end up finding an excuse to murder the other two very quickly in this scenario.

Yes, otherwise she'd be a villainess.

?????????

The other two will fall in line and she is definitely bi-curious. As long as I/they can keep her placated it should be OK. Heaven forbid they(read: Ruri) try something behind her back though.

What does it matter? You'll show her the joys of being a woman soon enough...

I haven't read far enough into her series, but what makes you think she's bi?

Nothing really, just that no actual jap feMCs are like that.

I don't know how user got that either, though I'm pretty sure she at least has plans to gain more power, potentially at the Emperor's expense (or just using him).

Better yet, if the MC is not gonna fuck them, don't include heroines. Just be a murderhobo or adventure autist and fuck off with the blue ovarying.

Attached: 73184346_10157569810684666_5897174312850292736_o.jpg (847x1200, 171K)

IIRC she says as much during one of her monologues about her past life when she goes off to the North on her own.

She clearly latched onto the Emperor due to his weak standing, he's just smart enough to leave her to her own devices and keep her happy.

Fucking plebs can't understand basic logic. Pic related is from the chapter, and every single other chapter they always presents the couple that end together. The "villainess" telling the prince to cut her relation with the heroine and then telling the emperor to not "worry" (like, have you ever heard of "Don't worry about, he's just a friend"?) Duh, just do 1+1.

Attached: 1552565383609.jpg (1350x1920, 645K)

I subscribe to this theory

The anthology chapter 2, with the sister abandoning the male suitors and following her sister into exile, is adorable.

Why does that work?

4 > 2 > 7 > 3 > 6 >>> 5 >>> 1

Debate me

She broke him, had him renounce his claim to the throne all to probably bring him in as side piece at best. What good does bringing in that weak willed loser do to stabilize her claim to the throne should her husband "die"? I felt it was more a warning not to test her or that would be the Emperor's fate as well.
7 = 4 > 2 >>> 3 >>>>> 6 = 5 >>>>>>>>>>> 1

>what is FUNAshit

1 was a solid 7/10 why people hate it so much?

DUDE IT WAS JUST A TEST LMAO

What do you call this pose

Attached: epKx9Y5.png (338x664, 199K)

You've got miss Average for that.

Ever fucking read Misery? Is just "woman logic," user. Also, the title implies it too "... Laughs Innocently" clearly isn't over with just standing as an empress, as heroine was "another" person, so is the villainess, she knows the plot and her ways into as to not have done something before, it was planned so she could have the prince in her hands.

I never denied she'd bring in the Former Crown Prince, I just said she probably wouldn't kill the Emperor to do so. She told him if he married her he'd have gotten the crown and the girl(mistress), now its on the other foot - she's an Empress and she can get her man(boytoy). And he's been sufficiently cowed and broken to think he's getting a good deal in the end.

that's very a smug pose

Fair enough, my dude. Both are possible, though emperor doesn't look like would allow it.

I'm certain she's on equal footing with the Emperor, if not outright wearing the pants.

He has no leverage because her family is providing the legitimacy to his reign. She has essentially grabbed his Empire and her old Kingdom by the balls in one fell swoop due to the retarded actions of their then at the time Crown Prince, while executing a bitch who would have definitely been a pain in the ass if left alive.

Built for BBC (Big Bandit Cock)

Attached: EBucZtIW4AAJQ9t.jpg (821x1185, 84K)

Attached: cultivator nigga.png (1152x918, 1.35M)

Heroines are fine for me, as long as they don't keep that shitty
>[She] Do you find me attractive?
>[He] Yes.
>[She] Do you lust for my body?
>[He] Yes.
>[She] Do you have feelings for me? Any actual, not idealized feeling?
>[He] Yes.
>[She] Then let's have sex!
>[He] Nope.
Exterminator is even worse because the guy is willing TO GO TO A BROTHEL, and tells his female companions that, AND STILL REFUSES THEIR ADVANCES!
Alcafus is practically the same in this regard.

sometimes it's so subtle that it edges into determinism vs free will debate

The prince has no throne anymore. Why would she want him

>Hey, you could've been both the Crown Prince and had your girl as a mistress.
>Now you're a filthy commoner and you have to be my mistress
It's a total power move.

He's a cute living dildo.

rekt

Attached: B25.jpg (1350x1920, 860K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TKm8GeyI2r8

>Alcafus is practically the same in this regard.
>"I'm going to die tomorrow if you don't fuck me"
>"No way because of muh superior nipponese morals"
Holy shit that was dumb.

I love how they didn't execute her for something weak like flirting with noble boys, Tia literally just had her men drag the heroine behind the shed and strangled, then made up a justification for it later.

Have you frogtten what youre reading? Nip authros arent that smart

We need an isekai where the MC kills all Nobel scum

I heard tiny hat is that.

Sorry bros. I can't root for villans. Real otome heroines will trump these doormatress "VIllanesses" every time and make them turn les

Attached: Cardia.png (930x1300, 684K)

Or add male companions for those heroines to be interested in instead who will fuck them.

NOOOO THERE ALL FOR ME (MC)

Faggot.

Not gonna happen, the women are either gonna ride MC cock or no cock at all because cucking your reader has consequences.

>falsely accuse villainess without evidence
>get mad at your only backer
>get surprised when they do the same to you

kangaroo courts always make sense until you're the one prosecuted

>THEN GIVE THEM THE D!
>lolno I'm shy
Just murder him on the spot.

>the women are either gonna ride MC cock or no cock at all because cucking your reader has consequences.
Beta couples are fine. No "HURR DURR KEKING" involved. See: Valirosa x Gozaru @ Lv2 kara Cheat.

poor rabbit

Attached: E24.jpg (1350x1920, 1.05M)

all asexual and dense MCs deserve to get raped
if you ever get isekai'd with your FFT party and refuse to give the female party members the D let said female party members hold you down and assault you

Attached: niku45.png (306x649, 182K)

How is Michio talking about conscience now after killing people in their sleep, ignoring people being raped and taking slaves? What?

I'm just going to wait for S2
it was like Japan was waiting for me to actually watch the first season

That is that and rabbit is rabbit user. Look at it.

It does sometimes happen where a girl gets interested in someone other than the MC. It's better when they don't shift from the MC to someone else later when MC refuses to let them ride.

Attached: x23.jpg (844x1200, 709K)

>talisman emperor
>talisman stopped being relevant after 12 chapters
>MC gets the OP guy's legacy because he's the only one among billion candidate that can make lowest level talisman
>the first AYM literally want to kill MC just because MC warn him about some bees

Michio isn't trying to change the world. And in the morals of that world killing thieves is 100% fine, owning slaves is 100% fine, and where did he ignore people being raped?

>I don’t know a lick of Japanese
>I barely know English as it is
>let me “translate” Japanese novels into English using MTL
Why do people do this?

I wish, cause that way MC could have make friends who he could measure up against and stop being such a pussy and we'd see conversations other than am I cute uggu? and you're so kind MC! Don't even have to be companions. If the guy is not gonna fuck a girl, have her be a guest in his party then fuck off after a shared objective is net, it's not hard. But it's as says

Rabbits are cute, people aren't.

>tfw Yea Forums couldn't protect that smile

worse day in Yea Forums history

>where did he ignore people being raped?
It couldn't be helped.

Attached: 017.png (904x1300, 471K)

Approved.

>read "don't pick up boyfriends from the trash"
>BL thing about a "regret system" where people have to make scum MLs regret before being able to leave the world
>MC is the first one to challenge in what way MLs regret by plotting their demise
>MC makes a hypotesis in that the original hosts also made a contract with the system so they may get revenge or have a chance to make it out alive
>Almost all of those have to spectate other people repeating the same mistakes(usually ending up in death) to clear the worlds which makes the original hosts end up back where they started
>all of this orchestrated by some god that's harvesting the entropy generated from the original hosts suffering and the people who replace them.
Jesus fuck.

Otome princes and nobles really are fucking trash.

Robespierre was right. Let's guillotine these trash.

Attached: B12.jpg (1350x1920, 981K)

It was the right choice.

>I wish she was a prostitute
Wait, what? He's saying that'd make it all right then?

So gay madoka.

Guillotine san best boy

>gay Madoka
Isn’t that redundant?

If you want to make one for jap noble daughters vs CN noble daughters here are some possible descriptors for CN FeMCs:
>widely recognized as the most beautiful woman in the country as a prepubescent girl
>gets bullied by literally-who illegitimate daughters despite having powerful backing from her mother's family
>betrayed and murdered by husband in past life, marries same man and vows to do a better job pleasing him in present life
>has a long list of cheat powers that let her defeat any woman but is utterly powerless against THE COCK
>molested and/or raped by love interests on regular basis
>will immediately commit suicide if public believes she is not a virgin
>uses eloquent speech to appear righteous when arguing with enemies, even when no one else is listening
>also uses speech to mislead trusted maids, family members, etc. just for the hell of it
>never takes action to take revenge on enemies who have attempted to kill her
>despises women that attempt to improve their social position through their own effort and will eliminate them even if not provoked in any way

Definitely getting Stop cast on you in that case as well lol.

Hope he gets anally raped too

Mean he'd care less and the girl has less probability of being killed.

That's quite fitting actually.

I wish the screenshot watermarks weren't so shitty but I love whenever Cardia says something harsh. And its usually in response to something Impey says so I love him too.

Attached: 2018-07-20-192447.jpg (960x544, 158K)

It was fun too read them at first, but like Jap Fem MC I'm tired of them and there doormats in a different way. Where are my justice fag female MCs?

Gay=/=lesbian

>betrayed and murdered by husband in past life, marries same man and vows to do a better job pleasing him in present life

There are so many Korean otomes like that oo

Reminder that bounty-hunting in the open gets you killed. Thieves/bandits have organizations that retaliate.

Jap who got isekai'd as heroine really are human garbage.

Male madoka then?

I was sad to see Wolfram die but at least he put up a good fight. Did anyone keep reading beyond that point? What was the rest of the manga about?

So are villainesses. The roles are basically switched. Gods need to stop getting choosing jap people. Maybe all the Nobel/royalty cocksucking will stop

Everyone has a guild. I wouldn't even be surprised if the dungeons coordinate their efforts at assassinating the group hunting them using an organization like that.

I believe you can get rid of the watermarks if you hack your vita
don't ask vitagen, they get triggered

>heroine is a pure soul who becomes best friends and possibly infatuated with the redeemed villainess
Based.
>heroine is actually a bitch, either due to bullshit “hidden settings” or being a reincarnated bitch
Not based.

>I wouldn't even be surprised if the dungeons coordinate their efforts at assassinating the group hunting them using an organization like that.
user I...

Sure why not

Mia-sama love!

Glad to see it's well received both here and in Japan.

Attached: 1582524628417.jpg (355x445, 173K)

agreed

>heroine is a bitch but slowly develops into a good person

Even more based

Good redemption stories are kino

>heroine is yandere for villainess and ruins her so she may pick up the pieces and have her in her clutches forever.

he never breaks kayfaye even if it derailed into an harem protag

>Villainess and the Heroine wingwoman for each other after putting their differences aside
This is the best shit. The only series I can think of that do it are Live Commentary and the Neighbouring Country one, though. It's so damn wholesome and cute.

Attached: commentary-07.jpg (584x872, 87K)

Is there a Zuko tier redemption story like that?

I didn't think there was confirmation they coordinate, possibly just a few of the larger ones do it on their own.

The one with fat wageslave stuck in his daughters otome game?

What's Michio's cheat again?

This nigga has the basest taste out of any other anons on this thread here.

That's more unintentional yuri than anything else.

>[Appraisal]
>[Holy Sword Durandal]
>[lvl99 Death]
>[Full MP Release]
>[Gamma Ray]
>[Warp]
>[Job Manipulation]
>[3 Job Slots]

Attached: 1556019519453.png (231x260, 94K)

Ones where the heroine is a bitch usually feels like series targeted to male audiences.

He could reset his point distribution, so the cheat sword isn't always there, someones used for things like more exp gain. He also has more than 3 job slots later.

more like middle aged housewives. Remind me of soap operas my mom used to watch

Really? I see it as the opposite, having the heroine be evil for the sake of having cheap drama and a bumbling female antagonist to make the MC look good feels very much more targeted towards women.

>lvl99 death
i'm not sure that's how it works

>Heroine is just a naive girl that is being tricked and drugged by the real villain and a third reincarnated girl to believe that'll she'll disappear if she doesn't play her role
I Am Troubled That My Fiance Is a Villain was a pretty good read.

>third reincarnated girl
is this after the school stuff?

The fortune teller girl

Yes it does, it's extra spell with literally 1 purpose to OHK any lvl99 dude Michio meets.

>reincarnated heroine is just trying to secure a good future for her and her sister but accidentally turned the main capture target into a raving yandere and all her predictions were thrown off because some cunts who reincarnated into the first game’s plot completely threw off the flow of events

The heroine in mangadex.org/title/44323/ eventually turns good, but that's just because the villainess gets rid of the shit possessing her instead of her actually just becoming good as part of a redemption arc.

I do know a Villainess series that has a properly evil heroine-type character have a redemption arc, Cecilia in Holy Grail of Eris.

World of Cultivation has a pretty colorful cast. Protagonist is a huge jew, ghost mentor is a demon that constantly out-jews him, eventually gets a small army of psychopathic cultivators whose murder-boners are only surpassed by their desire to please him by appealing to his jewish qualities by getting good loot from murder/robbery.

series with bitch-ass heroines tend to be more action packed or political and looks more similar to normal male wish-fulfillment isekai
DD is your typical kingdom building isekai
Mom-tai is your average OP adventure guild series

meanwhile series about Villainess eating cake and befriending everyone has a more shoujo tone

>full MP release
???

Oh, so it does follow FF. I thought it would be a bullshit "kill anything not lvl 100" magic

unless it involves whitewashing

Snake best girl

Uses all MP you have to explode the target from inside, or something like that.

I think this was one that may have changed for the LN/manga, but for the WN: All of Michio's remaining MP is used for a single attack. The target takes damage based on the amount of MP consumed and explodes if its HP becomes zero as a result

Oh man oh man, I'm falling in love. What a pretty eye.

Attached: 1.jpg (553x865, 96K)

What? The heroine in that story stays a bitch right until the end, then she's just swept under the rug and forgotten like a whole lot of plotpoints in that shitty novel.

Ah, I remember now, thanks.
The "as much as I want to think she is [a prostitute]" part is fucked up, but his decision to not intervene was correct - if he did, both would have been killed. In this case it's less about being OK with rape and more about not being fucking stupid.

Context: this was right before he bought Roxanne so he didn't experiment enough with his abilities, plus if any of the thieves run away he'd open himself for retaliation.

Is this an actual thing?

>read Dragoon
>basically an otome isekai but with the genders flipped
>read Mob Otome by the same author
>barely has anything in common with otome games or isekai except having some bishounen capture targets

not to mention the isekai'd hero is a better lesson to the "don't seek harems" moral than the case of Marie

to late emperor Chad already claimed her

Attached: 61E66597-0B9E-4B3D-87F1-5D477AF84AA7.jpg (1764x2508, 703K)

>otome but genderflipped
Is it really? With all the cliches and stuff?

If you guys liked the latest one shot, you should read God of Calamity by the same author. It's basically a villainess second chance story, except the villainess is Set.

Also, he's slowly turning his lesbian sister-wife (who died in the previous timeline but he saved this time) straight through neglect-play and it's fucking hilarious.

Attached: v22.jpg (1115x1600, 674K)

Attached: 1568218080674.jpg (871x318, 57K)

MC is basically Harold but replace "tsundere" with "autism"

Funny thing is that i was thinking the same but i thought perhaps it was something else.

I remember some user posting this a couple thread back.

....it's homo right? It looked homo. And not the hetrosexual male pandering homo kind.

Literally kill lvl 99 guys or is it like lvl divisible spells? Like lv3 death i.e. kills anyone that's lv 30 and so on?

The dude being yandere had nothing to do with Leon and co right? It's just the isekaijin being a total dumb ass that mess with the event instead of being more subtle.

>Author
Sorry, artist.

Also, whilst Set is busy standing her up, Osiris and Isis are fucking next door.

Attached: v24.jpg (1115x1600, 622K)

No, only works on literally lvl99 dudes only. That's max level in the System so it makes sense to take precaution.

I'll check it out. There better be fucking condemnation events!

And was used against someone using drugs to increase his level.

Not really, both Set and Osiris are obviously going to end up with their sister-wives (and there's proper romance there), though they have a pretty strong bromance.

I will show them the truth

Attached: target audience.png (1016x681, 16K)

>no wings
>no tail
>no scales
>no breath weapon
What's the fucking point?

Attached: 1583260526293.jpg (680x680, 134K)

I think males can breathe fire a bit.

What if the villainess fucks a fat old man?

Attached: E33.jpg (1350x1920, 804K)

I think pic related is female but swamp frog is male

>bbm
Patrician taste.

Attached: 1577693031242.jpg (1350x1920, 705K)

That's my jam right there, as is the reverse.

That's hilarious.
>I will now smite you with my strongest spell! Not even the legendary Winged Fiend of Gilfer was able to overcome it. DIE!
>casts
>nothing happens
>suddenly Michio's in front of goddess with a shit eating grin of divine proportions
>she whispers You were off by one

What about MCs who fuck the heroines? What then?

[Appraisal] though

Oh well ok then, he specced wisely.

[stat concealer]
[stat confusion]

gg

Other than otome mob, which barely even resembles the thing it’s supposed to be parodying, what otome isekai can you even genuinely say is aimed towards males?

>The doormat's fantasy

Attached: 22.jpg (1080x1536, 240K)

Locals can only have 1 job and information-based job can't be all that powerful lvl99 or not.
Besides as he is now - Michio wouldn't lose to lvl99 in straight fight either.

>has multiple pacts with god-like beings that could end all life whenever they want
Is she the strongest villainess?

Attached: E25.jpg (1080x1536, 991K)

I favour the vilaness for example was aimed at the tumblr crowd

She was never a vaillainess, and prince dickhead has realized already what a huge fucking mistake he has made, and dear old grandpa is not giving him a free pass.

But what about that thot that got her condemned? if she tags along she'll probably try to steal rhonya's beastmen friends she made. Unless she racist.

Dunno where the thots story is going but honestly the beastyboys aren't going to get won over by a pretty face.

Well, whatever she tries. She'll never erase the fact that she's inferior to rhonya in everything.

>Rhonya dindu nuffin
>It's the heroine that actually did the bullying

Satan, i really wish to know how the fuck did they frame the bullying as rhonya's doing. What the fuck.

I'm unsure if the heroine was a bitch or if she genuinely deluded herself into beleiving she was being bullied.

What a damn chad she is truly fit to be a villainess. Would have loved a full series with her.

the heroine "interrogated" two girls who actually were bullying her and was so laser focused on Rhonya being the source of it that she was a tad oblivious to the fact she traumatized those two girls so bad they would say basically anything to get her to fucking stop.
Really the heroine is irrelevant, the prince is the guy getting all the scorn from friends and family and rightfully so.

>MC's fate of becoming a villain changed because he thought dragons are cool
huh.

I really wish the story didn't return to the nobles.
The main character has been so stupid in all of the school flashbacks that I can't help feeling bad for the prince for their prior engagement.

Seems accurate

>marrying off the man & woman who condemned you and broke off your engagement to get together to a 50 year old bisexual sadist in return for a trade deal
Can't get more BTFO than that.