Psycho Pass: First Inspector Confirmed As a Completely New Work

twitter.com/n_shiotani/status/1233784526054162432
bruh moment

Attached: 1565899014441.png (630x1200, 1.14M)

Pretty sure that was clearly stated on the website with the latest trailer. In any case, hopefully Azusawa kills Mika in this movie.

I didn't see the last season, how was it bros?

>8 episodes

Attached: 1578013665983.jpg (457x417, 31K)

It's the most consistently enjoyable season yet, but it's more of a police procedural/conspiracy flick than psychological navel-gazing like in the first season. Best production values of the TV season too despite the rough production halfway though.

They're 40 minute episodes.

It was great, but not nearly as good as ID Invaded.

Quite good

im thinking of picking up psycho pass, ive never seen it before though. i'm a massive faggot so trash tier animation makes me drop anime, does it look good? doesn't need sakuga but anime is a visual medium.

Oh yeah, the first one will make you fall in love with its gorgeous animation

Attached: 1542926792913.gif (380x380, 706K)

is it worth it user

>ID Invaded
there's tons of detective anime this season
any other recommends?

It's really entertaining and the best season in general, but if you can't stand quality animation then not.

Attached: pp.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

I'm only watching ID Invaded so I can only say that that one is good. If you're thinking of watching Babylon, keep in mind that the author wrote Kado so the anime gets almost as dumb towards the end.

Just get the blu-rays which fixes the animation mistakes.

Kougami is one lucky man.

Attached: 1573143396849.png (1280x720, 540K)

We will have to wait for 6 months to get the BDs and even more for the subs. Also hope it's a trilogy or just has season 4 as sequel. There is no way in hell can they wrap everything in a movie.

I like it a lot but as said, it's more of a police procedural story. I suppose it can be jarring if you expect pretentious, dystopian psycho-thriller like the previous seasons.

season 3 threads were quite comfy

This will be streamed on amazon prime. So expect fast subs.

Fast but of abysmal quality you mean

As opposed to the high quality fansubs we got for the OVAs, right?

You sure Amazon Prime will provide English subs as well?

Why would they make a global release if they couldn't at least provide english subs for it?

Oh yeah, it was a global release right? Hopefully we can just get the subs right away

Well, so long as there's nip transcribed subs at least for the weird shit terminology, it's gonna be fine.

Way less pretentious than season 1. I actually enjoyed it more than season 1 (and of course S2)

The comparison only exists in your mind since I never brought that up, but when it comes down to it, I'd definitely say that bad subs done by non-professional fans who wanted others to enjoy for free a product no one else picked up are better than bad subs done by professionals who expect you to pay for them.

I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to turn things around from the shitfest that was S2.
They actually built up the characters and made them likeable, even the antagonist. And the ones that didn't do much in the first two seasons were also given fresh purposes.

Good, better than season 2, but lots of convulted jargon that is just added for extra mystery at times. It’s frustrating but you get used to it

These retards are overselling it....
Its a terrible follow up to the movies and if you were invested in the Sybil storyline you're going to be disappointed since it gets dropped entirely and because a procedural cop drama with two new character as the leads. Its not bad but I question why did they go with this direction as oppose to just creating a new show?