Say bye bye to anime this year

Attached: COOF.webm (640x360, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

F

I guess he had sex with the wrong person

guys it's just a different kind of flu. like the common cold which kills people every year this virus is a big nothing burger.

what?

It's over

Attached: i love you corona-chan.jpg (4096x2684, 757K)

>Japanese flu
He ded.

Attached: 1581230335509.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

As someone who has already had corona virus

Don't we know how to medically drain peoples lungs when they get pneumonia? I had a relative who went through something like that. Are these flu cases just generating too much fluid to drain or something?

Attached: 51DQyQzbzwL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 46K)

Attached: i love you corona-chan.jpg (1500x927, 274K)

Link? Are the Olympics cancelled? Is Abe sick with coronavirus? What’s going on?

Do you think that school anime made in the next 1-2 years will reference the extra long spring break that everyone's getting? And the fear too I guess, IDK.

>reads webm file
Ah, okay. Here’s hoping he stays safe.

that's not how respiratory illnesses work

I LOVE YOU CORONA-CHAN

God I wish I could get Coronavirus so I can finally die

Attached: 1579762541795.png (489x424, 129K)

The bat soup is a myth perpetuated by racist trying to be racist against the chinese with racist stereotypes.

I will not torelate anyone posting shitty corona-chans in this thread.

Attached: korona_chan.png (1725x1725, 3.35M)

faggot cat spilt juice

Which is worse, the implication that Chinese people like to eat fresh meat that's kept in unsanitary outdoor markets, or the implication that they were incompetent with a biological weapon?

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs

no shit, it probably came from a bat but also probably has nothing to do with the wet market in Wuhan

obviously don't be a racist cunt IRL, but if you want your humor to be PC, you're on the wrong site

uma delicia

NO ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>chinks openly commit 21st century genocide and everyone turns a blind eye because the Chinese money is just too good
>they even plan to rewrite the Quran and Bible to comply with their insectoid culture
Humanity had this coming.

don't you mean "say hello"? with kids locked up in their homes with nothing to do, BD sales will thrive!

Why are chinks so damn filthy?

>it's just a flu bro
Do people unironically still use this talking point or is everyone merely pretending?

Look at the symptoms. the flu is unironically better

Most are only like two generations removed from being subsistence dirt farmers in the aftermath of Mao's cultural revolution

China recovered from that mess relatively quickly, but it basically meant that all the rural people went from the Middle Ages to the 21st century in less than 50 years

How about you look at hospitalization and mortality rates instead? Literally orders of magnitude worse than the flu

>bat soup is a myth
>it was an accidentally released bio-warfare weapon
as if that makes it any better.

meant to say Flu is worse
kys doomsday faggot

same

Nice argument, retard
Only imbeciles who believe everything is fake news would label coronavirus as a nothing burger or "just a flu"

Kaidou pls get off Yea Forums

>America
>China

Both are racist as hell and probably the most racist places on the planet. Some of the dumbest groups of humanity are easily among their populace, just like the middle east.

>rewrite the Quran and Bible
Huh?

>they even plan to rewrite the Quran and Bible
interesting if true

>Abe-sama's final message to Japan

Attached: have sex.png (1165x1800, 1.46M)

>Be me
>Craving Chinese food
>Want crab rangoon
>Afraid the chinese workers at the restaurant have the coronavirus
>MFW

Attached: 1583163108487.jpg (231x200, 7K)