Please...PLEASE...if you're depressed and shut inside all day...wake up before its too late

please...PLEASE...if you're depressed and shut inside all day...wake up before its too late...

Attached: Welcometothenhkep_19shot_1.jpg (852x482, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpY7TJMfMLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was too late for me years ago, user.

Why didn't I think of that? Just stop being a worthless piece of shit, it's that simple.

Attached: 1531665154757.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

but i have friends here in the NHK

>not befriending a lot of cats instead

as long as your alive you still have time to change
I challenge you to get up and go for a 10 minute walk outside today. Start simple

To be quite honest, you can get out and still feeling down all the time, if not most of the time. I suppose at least you can get money from working.

Attached: welcome-to-the-nhk-10.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

while true I do think its better than doing nothing

Most of the time sure, though from time to time, I do just take a break for a day or two and just do nothing at home. Meeting all those co-workers and dealing with whatever job you are doing can be suck big time.

Trying to get out for walks more, finding it a good escape, inspiration and step towards channeling out frustration, overexcitement and anger,stops me stress eating (although I'm not fat) and stress fapping which are connected.

Please wish me luck.

Oh for sure, Im definitely someone that needs that break. Work is...just draining. Hopefully im not doing soul-crushing work forever
Im a stress-eater too, glad to hear you found a way to stop all that

yeah better go outside and get corona chan'd,sure

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

so it's fine if i can go outside, buy my shit without spaghetting everything up right?

WAKE ME UP
BEFORE YOU GOGO

Just get a motorcycle, all you will think about is biking

Attached: Episode 08 - Winter Break!!.mkv_snapshot_09.32_[2019.07.08_20.54.05].png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>stress fapping
iktfb

At that point it just looks like you fried your keyboard with jizz, so you might as well type it all out

always thought the whole point was that its okay to simply live. they used escapism to cope with failure and what not. at the end they dont have shit figured out but as long as youre alive you can do something.

Nope. Just gonna eat a little healthier, get stronger and burn off meals or snacks, but I'm not fucking going outside.

It's already too late.

Attached: Welcome_to_the_NHK_13_(DVD_480p)_(Oyasumi).mkv_snapshot_21.41_[2020.03.02_12.13.19].jpg (853x480, 165K)

It's never too late.

My city's on lockdown after authorities found the Chinese family that's suspected of being infected with Corona-chan. Going outside isn't being encouraged at the moment.

The times when I was depressed and shut inside all day were the best times of my life.

Attached: 1555106271124.jpg (1073x1046, 173K)

Look if your goverment gives some courses for free (that interests you ofc)

First post, be--Oh. Shit.

I tried and was pushed back into NEETdom. Literal /x/ tier faggotry. None of this makes sense to me.

Don't tell me how to live my life.
So what if I haven't been outside in a week? So what if my family pretends I don't exist in every reunion? So what if I haven't talked to anyone in over a year? So what if my dick is bruised and hurting due to masturbating to hentai 7 times every day? I'm happy and that's all it matters.

No

Attached: sato.jpg (696x337, 39K)

watch Mr Robot

This

It is too late for me. And no Misaki will come to me.

Attached: 37f0919cd5a3ec2a15e66f8d286847817241aca7.jpg (3672x2258, 1.69M)

I remember sitting in a dark room listening too Yume Nikki main menu theme for hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=RpY7TJMfMLE

Attached: 413428-yume-nikki-windows-screenshot-main-menu-note-that-it-s-the.png (320x240, 5K)

>before it's too late
Sorry user but I have no way of influencing things that happened before my conception

Even if Misaki did show up, remember that she was an unstable psycho who nearly made the MC commit suicide on at least two different occasions and actively sabotaged his life to keep him dependent on her

Attached: misaki.jpg (853x480, 69K)

You have to remember that for the average user that still seems like a pretty good deal

I laughed, because it's true. Holy shit I'm pathetic.

True, still better than nothing.

This is a blog thread

Based trips.

Having Misaki in your life probably wouldn't be that bad. My girlfriend right now is actually manipulating me and my emotions for her own emotional benefit while pushing me to make some positive changes to my depressed NEET ways, and honestly it's pretty nice.
Having a relationship with someone that emotionally immature is extremely painful at times but so is my depressed life without her in it, and the psychological benefit for me from knowing that someone relies on me for that kind of emotional security the same way I do them is pretty great.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-043525_YouTube.jpg (1915x1080, 537K)

how the fuck are you feeding yourself then? shamelessly mooching off your poor family? because to ear money you gotta work which ensures you have very little time left for wallowing in misery, damn pretender.

Shut the fuck up I didn't ask

i wish people who say they are NEETS also include how they're able to fund themselves being NEETS. Maybe some are them are just loaded and depressed.

Start with the gym, do a basic program like Strong lifts 5x5

It really help with overall self confidence, know you can increase your skill in lifting progressively over time.

Its simple, fun and rewarding.

Attached: Pillarmen.png (654x732, 1.17M)

I Know That Feeling, Bro

...I think?

>stress fapping
This explains some things

>go outside
>get corona
Nah

This. I feel like a shounen character giving off battle aura after finishing a workout.

I regularly go outside, but only into nearby woods or a meadow. There are birds, and insects, and cool plants, and no smelly disgusting human pigs.
Very pleasant, would recommend.
Also much less dangerous than being around humans. I was once almost attacked by a huge dog, though, not sure if feral or just wandering.

Do you have friends, anons?

not really

Yes, it's (You)!

Shoot me a mail sometime if you want someone to talk to. [email protected]