How big were Kaguya's dimensions?

How big were Kaguya's dimensions?

Attached: c7e52fd7c67bba74d0557da003066c851423b22b_hq.jpg (744x1024, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxAD23SUu54&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Planet sized

And she was capable of making truth seeking orbs that could destroy them entirely. Naruto and Sauce are seriously lucky she wasn't an actual fighter or trying to kill them.

Actually scratch that, you can see stars in those dimensions..

Why she flat.

baggy robes

saggy tits

Would you ?

Did you ever cry watching/reading Naruto, user? youtube.com/watch?v=xxAD23SUu54&app=desktop never fails to tear me up.

Why is Kaguya so hot?

Because she ain't. She's just an ayylmaofied Hinata with God power. You might be confused by the other Kaguya (Shinomiya) which is down and to the left or ask Michlan when xe pops out.

She's a milf, milfs are hot.

I honestly hate her entire existence, she felt like a nothing character only there to get rid of Madara and make him a good guy because Kishi has a boner for the uchiha, her backstory doesn't make sense either, the guy she liked tried to save her, but got killed for it, so she decides to go full fuck the world and tries to feed everybody to a tree thing, then they tell us she was doing that because she was making an army for some enemy we don't meet until a decade later who we still don't know anything about. It's absurd

Madara was literally Aizen 2.0. I'm glad Kishimoto got rid of him the way he did. He was forced to die humble and defeated.

Because flat is justice, like my girls Sumire and Sarada

Attached: sarasumi pads.jpg (1992x644, 168K)

Attached: Sadokunoichis.jpg (3000x4000, 779K)

Saved

You did that one?

Nope, i'm not an drawfag

Based relationship

Attached: narusara.jpg (4888x1993, 1.96M)

Shame, that drawing's pretty cute I was expecting you could do more.

The guy she loved and the father of her babies tried to kill her

Are you talking about her body measurements, or the volume of the university she controlled ?????????

Superior Kaguya
and also stronger

Attached: 1578336739644.jpg (700x700, 72K)

I'm disappointed there was nobody there reacting to all these weird looking fuckers suddenly jumping from place to place fighting when the series was already unsalvageably shit up by ALIENS at this point.

She has a chest. Look at the panel where she had a son in those lore dumps if you want to go back through fucking Naruto.

>???????
>typing like a normalfag
Fuck off.