ID: Invaded thread

ID: Invaded thread

The more info surfaces the more I think that John Walker is Asukai Kiki's 'brainchild'.
Her strong desire to die taking shape and dragging potential 'candidates' to her dreamworld.
It's a subconscious thing though, she can't control him and it kind of backfired on her since she ended up as a plaything for future mass murderers.
And finally when someone who could end it all in real world appeared, Narihisago had to fuck it all up and pump him full of lead.
Scientist guy finding out about her power, used her to make Mizuhanome and later Kura was made to test it and to tie up some loose ends like couple of mass murderers running free.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.32_[2020.03.02_13.15.24].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!i8ZU0Cbb!iuiKI_9tapMnZ2XTZEfdcg
ryescribe.tumblr.com/post/190377988611/id-invaded-is-pretty-good-so-far
youtube.com/watch?v=qnp1jfLhtck
mega.nz/#!KtYCUALA!gAiXwDGCifGVhoAHQIRzEmGUA-JIaW65XmoyHiuIyXM
mega.nz/#!ihIGzaSL!raP9dQri0mepDZ5wJB32un9jSNKEq85-d6E1i5E8YTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cont.
While Kura was established as part of Police forces the people in background running Kura are probably treating it as one big experiment, hence the surveilance stuff in homes of mass murderers JW created to check on them.

Interesting theory

Attached: john walker.png (810x675, 444K)

But then why frame Momoki? And who killed the inventor/why was he killed.

There's actually a lot of art, I've been saving them for a few weeks and there's more than 700 images on my folder. It's a bit more popular than it seems.

Attached: ERYwBIdVUAIcGpn.jpg (1600x2000, 311K)

Guess Anaido wasn't the only one pretending.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 07 [720p]-[23.10.473-23.17.063].webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

It's my theory that Narihisago was reliving the past that he couldn't remember (due to trauma or some other factor). That means he did actually kill the Challenger before the challenger killed his family otherwise Asukai Kiki (as supposed victim in the real world) wouldn't have been able to be experimented on to create the Mizuhanome. What this means is that someone pretended to be the Challenger when they killed his family. Momoki said he handled the reports, and the Challenger said he had no interest in killing women and children. I think there's a chance Momoki isn't JW but did pretend to be Challenger and kill Narihisago's daughter. The cognition particles at Momoki's house belonged to Narihisago, so this means Narihisago went to Momoki's home to kill him. Or so my theory goes so far, might be total bung but there's at least a few clues in that direction. The tricky part is where Anaido ties in to this after he pretended to be retarded for half the season, but he was the last killer that Narihisago (past) didn't get a chance to investigate, Hondomachi will likely reveal those clues next episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.13_[2020.02.23_22.28.22].png (1280x720, 1.37M)

The catgirl that will actually kill you in your sleep. If it's in the name of justice.

>But then why frame Momoki?
Maybe his personal investigation into Kiki was very close to getting some results.
>And who killed the inventor/why was he killed.
His dead might be as fake as Momoki's murder particles.
Or if he's dead he was against misusing Mizuhanome for whatever purpose the higher ups want to use it, so they got rid of him.

I've been saving what I find on Pixiv but fuck going through Twitter for art.

They were long time colleagues.
I'm pretty sure Narihisago knew it was a trap.
Sakaido came to the same conclusion even without his memories.

I am saying Naruhisago knew it was his well from the start.

This doesn't make sense considering others would know that Narihisago's family died before he killed the Challenger. Momoki could tamper with the police report, but other cops would point out the falsehood. And there'd be news reports of the deaths.

It might be that Momoki killed Narhisago's family to force the cop investigating the Challenger to off him before the Challenger killed Kiki. But Narhisago didn't know who the Challenger was. Momoki knew, but didn't want to kill him and get arrested, so he invited Narihisago over and shared aome info. In a fit of murderous rage, Narihisago went to kill the Challenger. He would've hid Momoki's involvement to protect his friend, and only Momoki guves him info about current investigations, so he never had enough to piece it all together.

Don't know how the wife's suicide fits in.

Assuming he knew about falling into dogma / well storm, why would he risk diving?

More importantly, what the fuck is his plan?

Attached: 1582495403471.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Perforate

Yeah, it's a pain. I don't have an account so it's probably even worse to search. But less than 200 images I have are from Pixiv, there's too much good art on Twitter for me to ignore it. Only thing I can say to help you is to search the anime's hashtag and go through the artist's retweets to find other artists that don't use hashtags. Also using a browser extension to view and save images with the original resolution.

Attached: ERNPn2GUYAARl3X.jpg (1378x1697, 250K)

John Walker is actually a sentient demon that was born from the collective subconscious

>his plan
He doesn't have one.
He was probably contacted by JW or his henchmen and promised freedom? whatever would make him cooperate.
Doing what he did at the end of last episode doesn't make much sense for his own sake since his body is still strapped to diving chair and wellside staff can see him doing everything.

Increase his family

Wakashika will solve everything soon.

Attached: 1582476478962.png (1280x720, 598K)

I love Hondomachi's design so much. It's perfect.

Attached: 1581342698542.jpg (1273x1957, 418K)

But thanks to Hondo he already knows that he's got to make people drill their own holes willingly.
Although it's not much of a stretch to say that the mental trauma Narihisago is going through at the moment from being in his own well is equivalent to drilling his own hole.

He knows everything is fake so he's just watching it burn.

Sometimes being popular with artists doesn't mean the show itself is equally popular. Just in general, I hope this one is doing well. It deserves it.

Attached: ba81f26aeeceb05f60c17eb92b8890ce.jpg (1670x1100, 918K)

>700 images
Better mega them up in an archive, aibou.

Running as far away from JW (serial killer maker) as possible while he throws Narihisago (serial killer killer) at him.

As soon as they solve JW case the Kura staff is yeeted out of the well.

Apparently it's doing well on Chinese streaming sites.

The season ends with them getting yeeted out the well and the bureau at large coming to arrest all of them in connection to causing the serial killers.

That's something.

Attached: ERhgCxjVAAE1UR-.jpg (1300x1839, 292K)

Everything is thanks to corona-chan

fucking around, having fun

Yeah, at least we can know nips are watching it. There's some anime that I can barely find art sometimes.
>I hope this one is doing well.
Looking at Amazon rankings, it seems that it goes up a bit after every episode, it was at 668 last week. Can't say it's great, but it will probably be alright if the ending's good.

Attached: ER6cuxJUUAITwLn.jpg (1921x1080, 235K)

What's the meaning of Narihisago being dead in his own well?

Maybe he's self-sacrificing and took the lightning bolt so no one else would get hurt? Doesn't explain why he didn't tell anyone.
Just as importantly what's the meaning of his family being alive?

I think the key to everything is who killed Shirakoma.
I also think you're likely right, except I don't think Kiki was unaware of her own actions.

Most obvious thing would be 'dead inside', that's how he perceives his existence even if he's still walking and breathing.
That said, his are only wells with dead 'owner' we saw so far so there's likely more to it.

He wished that he had died instead of his wife and daughter, which is why in that well it's him that died to save his family. The challenger was also the case he was working on even before Muku died.

He wished he could give his life for his family.

What if Narihisago actually is dead and the MC we know as Narihisago is his twin brother out for revenge.

Maybe suicidal thoughts.

>John Walker is Asukai Kiki's 'brainchild'
Why does he have the same haircut with short ponytail as the director then?

Does he? I'm pretty sure in universe they've only seen the glitchy face.

Wouldn't that be too easy? After all this time the show outsmarting itself?

JW's appearance is absurd.
An old dude with a cane and a top hat. It's probably some Colonel Sanders of the universe, a fiction.

At this point the "who" of John Walker doesn't seem very important, it's all about the "why".

Except in this case the who is the why.

Found pic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.58_[2020.03.02_16.39.21].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I have a feeling that our author read Murakami and thought it would be awesome to have John(nie) Walker dressed that way.

>the real goal of a serial killer is to kill themselves with their MO
What's the goal of a serial rapist then.

Rape oneself, duh

Attached: my-anus-is-bleeding-gif-13.gif (320x240, 441K)

I was about to say the same thing, someone behind this must be a Murakami fan. There aren't a lot of cases where the logo of a whisky brand comes to life and is a mysterious killer.

Kiki keeps dying at the hands of serial killers in dreams which she clearly hates, but she wants to die at the hands of Nari. Serial killers feel the compulsive urge to kill but feel fulfilled when they kill themselves. Hmm.

>kill themselves with their MO
Narihisago suicide end confirmed.

This guy has ponytail too.

Attached: character-shiratake.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Yesterday I started this series by watching the last episode because of these threads. I have now binged every episode from the start and I still don't understand what's happening.

Attached: brilliant detectives.png (640x510, 271K)

Crashing this well.
With no survivors.

The only problem with anyone else but Kiki being JW is that anyone else doesn't have motive to kill her in her dreams over and over.
On the other hand Kiki has motive of wanting to die and drawing serial killers to her dreams to kill her, she could do it easily with her abilities.
The way I see it either Kiki is JW or the anime ending will be that the director is a typical evil dood who want to hurt people.

What about the Perforator?

Do you still have the source to that art?

Maybe it's the old version of himself that died when he lost his family. And that's why it was so close to the cockpit that took him back to that older self.

What if John Walker has a facial composite of the well side crew + the director?

He literally fucking said it in episode 2.

Johnnie Walker, the cat serial killer. Who killed because it was the order of things and to create a cat soul flute but who also wanted to die at the hands of an innocent cat lover and to force said man to do it.

Attached: 4L_12Cyhev1.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The perforator is and oddity, by all accounts his goal wasn't to kill people it was to drill a hole in their head and hope they survive. You know assuming he wasn't bull shitting us from the beginning, I mean at minimum he did kill those doctors in the ambulance.

I prefer Sanders the magical pimp and advisor about magical stones.

Then someone who 'designed' him has a trollish sense of humor.

That someone would have to be kiki wouldn't it? She's the only one with the future-sight needed to know what these people will look like when it becomes relevant.

Well he did leave kill particles behind, so at least subconsciously he realized he's just in for the kicks, tho I'm sure he did hope for more interesting outcome of his victims surviving the drill.

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: 1564580396890.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>On the other hand Kiki has motive of wanting to die and drawing serial killers to her dreams to kill her

But the reason she wants to die is that serial killers have been murdering her in her dreams. She wants an end to that. The urge to end herself came after the serial killers came into her dreams.

To be honest, JW was definitely the one stuck in my mind because I still can't figure out why he wanted to die. Maybe he couldn't help himself because it was his nature. Kiki/Kaeru are basically the cats with their throats slit until Nakata/Nari take action and John Walker... Well Johnnie Walker.

>the Challenger said he had no interest in killing women and children
I find interesting this theory interesting, the Challenger could be framed to some extends, but if we want to stick with the theory that the Challenger was only interested in martial artists that means he also didn't kidnap Asukai Kiki, who is clearly not a martial artist, and her kidnapping by the Challenger is a fact known in the real world.

In the end I hope that Id:Invade tries to make more sense than Murakami novels. If it's written by a fan then it doesn't bode well for the ending being a satisfying resolution.

That's an assumption. Both Kiki and JW existed before the Mizunahome.
So either JW is somehow a freak of nature like her or more likely, JW IS Kiki and she never wanted to die because of killers, she wanted to die and that's why she drew the killers to her.

>Both Kiki and JW existed before the Mizunahome.
OFFICIALLY existed, you mean.

>The urge to end herself came after the serial killers came into her dreams.
She led loner life and her own family abandoned her likely because of her own power.
She tried to an hero for the first time when she was 18, Challenger abducted her 3 years later.
Are we sure she already got dream visits that long ago?

mega.nz/#F!i8ZU0Cbb!iuiKI_9tapMnZ2XTZEfdcg
Here you go, kyoudai. My internet is shit though, so I will keep uploading slowly.

>The tricky part is where Anaido ties in to this after he pretended to be retarded for half the season
I don't think that at any point he tried to plan ahead.

You forget that the reason the Mizunahome was able to be built is thanks to Kiki being tested by the doctor.
At least that's a reasonable assumption.

Not that user, but scientist guy appearing in latest episode with EEG headpiece suggests Mizuhanome was based on her ability (or on her brain wired into machine).

Sure thing.
ryescribe.tumblr.com/post/190377988611/id-invaded-is-pretty-good-so-far
I didn't feel like posting without a picture so I just googled Id Invaded fanart and that was among the first results.

>ID:Invaded is the story where Johnnie Walker got himself killed to prevent himself continue killing and then got his ass isekai'd as John Walker, fragmented across psyches and then Kiki picked up on those vibes and started broadcasting.

>he did leave kill particles behind, so he realized he's just in for the kicks
Try to watch the show again at half the speed.

Attached: speeding-even-more.png (941x498, 496K)

Kura investigation group: "let's use this machine that we don't understand how it works"
*five minutes later*
Kura investigation group: "wow we don't understand how this works!"

Everything is fine, we have a brilliant detective on the case.

She probably got mindraped by the equipment in the real world and the nurses were kidnapped for the system. She herself disappeared into the well, believing that she is in the real world and has been there for so long she believes that her lucid dream is the real world. Her dream mirrors the real world and so she knows what will/has/is happening all at once plus the feedback from the machine, she gets weaker because she is losing herself in the system and the drugs/doctor are the effect that the system has upon her.

If we ever get Kura flashback, I'm pretty sure they were shown the basics and told not to ask more OR ELSE.
And they did get results, like catching several mass murderers that were evading Police for years.

>nurses were kidnapped for the system
But they were just lying there comatose, not missing.

Maybe they were trapped in dogma

Was there even a working Mizuhanome back then?
Scientist guy looked like he was in the middle of research on Kiki.
Also, that would be probably only hospital where every nurse is a murderer (so someone can make well from her murder particles) or tried to kill herself (remember requirements for diving?)

As we see Nari visit Kiki, she seems to be getting worse.
It's because she can't suppress her subconscious any more. Doctors didn't have any reason to think she'd run when she was finally safe for the first time in years.
When she couldn't fulfill her urge of getting killed any more, she escaped, it's the simplest answer.
She sent the nurses a vision of a memory, which is another piece of the puzzle on why she escaped.

I almost want to get married

Attached: abe.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

If anything this episode should have made you not want to get married

Chances getting your family murdered by some crazy mass murderer fuck are slim (assuming you don't live in some dangerous place).

I will not let my cute daughter get beaten to a bloody pulp

I want to get married to you

>when is this guy going to finally off me
>he keeps killing the wrong people
>I still die in my dreams anyway, there's no fucking point

Attached: 1583112298843.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

>tried to an hero at 18, 3 years later (she's 21) she was kidnapped by the challenger, that was 2-3 years ago now so she'd be 23-24.
>Mother was shit and abandoned her
>Probably trained a bit by Challenger to be somewhat competent
>Disappeared off the face of the planet.

Guys..... is Hondo Kiki? Physically the only difference is her eyes,

But we're both girls...

Nari pumping Kiki full of lead when?

>I asked this scientist to kill me and he made some weird video game headset where I'm always dead as an easter egg
>that's not what I meant when I asked to make me a corpse

Simple, just call Muku a whore or something.

Attached: 1582478564170.webm (854x480, 284K)

I wouldn't trust the Challenger to be a competent trainer.

Attached: cutest psychopath.jpg (500x265, 42K)

>when you show her your kill count

>easter egg
She's the main feature. She was even going to be on the box art.

She's not a psychopath. A dangerous killer sure, but only dangerous to other killers. In fact, she should go on a rampage and bring justice to the world.

lel

>The director is actually JW
>He must die
>All of her captives/ex-coworkers worked for JW
>They must die.
Matsuoka has to kill her himself

>Narihisago ended up killing "innocent" people inside the well^2 thus making him do what the other serial killers did
>Kiki's dreams can apparently a part of the future

What was that Sakaido's revelation about staying close to Kaeru about?
Was he suggesting to not move in his own well so he doesn't fall into the Kiki trap?

Probably his own subconscious telling him it was dangerous to advance.

Is this show anti Abe as in "don't start a family, when you lose them it'll hurt like hell" or is it actually pro Abe as in "you should've had 5 more kids, you deserve this loneliness".

Attached: EQWCh-iUwAEN0CS.jpg (2048x1750, 238K)

Yes that's the general idea. Kaeru seems to be giving cryptic hints as much as she despite being a corpse. However it's not a very strong message. Even if Sakaido had known that he started tied to Kaeru it doesn't seem like it would have been enough to convince him to not explore the rest of the environment. When Hondou started out tied up to the corpse (with even stronger bonds) she still explored and got trapped.

Not every show contains Abe's shadow.

>Kiki became a part of reality and presumably caused the creation of cognition particles
>her dreams can also show the future

Except he was already apprehensive about moving forward.
It was Anaido who pushed him.

>Except he was already apprehensive about moving forward.
Only because Anaido untied them from Kaeru.

I agree that he was apprehensive but it just doesn't seem likely in my imagination that he would just have stayed there forever next to the corpse and died of dehydratation. He's always curious about the environment and he doesn't actually care about dying. He could be wary of a trap if he knew that the worst risk was to get trapped inside a recursive mind (?) but he doesn't know about that.

What were the footsteps about then? either they were his corpses leading them there or perhaps J.W. or Kiki's.

No, it's "you're going to lose but that's ok."

It seems I misunderstood something. I thought the implication at the end was that Narihisago was still in "Momoki's" well but by being made aware of reality, his own subconscious started to overlap with it. Am I a brainlet

Attached: 1543935173568.png (384x340, 115K)

Pro-Abe. Just look how happy he was to see his wife. You want to be happy, do you?

Hondo and Narihisago were on different timelines in the same world, that's why it started going haywire

They weren't trapped though. A first few nurses woke up to give their testament.

Look at how depressed he was after she died.

It's equal to the happiness he felt before.

Yes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.53_[2020.03.02_23.23.57].jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

No it's his own well but the particles were when he's was in a different frame of mind. The lighting one was when he was killing the Challenger and the desert one is from Momoki's room.

You'd be sad if someone took the thing you prized the most from you

They say it's better to have loved and lost than never having loved at all, I say that's completely bullshit.

I would imagine the particles were there because he went to ask Momoki for information on the Challenger. Killer intent spiked really high when he figured out who the Challenger was.

In this case, then were the particles and corresponding wells so different that there was no spontaneous update like in Fukuda's well? Or is he the outlier because lol holes?

Maybe Challenger didn't want to kill her because she'd put up a fight, but because the other serial killers using her would fight him.

Yea Forumsibous, ep 3 was more fucked up than we remember it to be

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02-17-42-03-687_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (955x540, 205K)

>What were the footsteps about then?
Not that user, but before diving into Kiki's well, Sakaido was talking about how this is the correct choice because everything inside the well was arranged in a way to lead them there.
Well might have been tampered with. Just like Narihisago's first one that shouldn't have a cockpit at all.

It's just Narihisago being himself and replacing Kaeru with Miku since he failed in real world, and he can't save Kaeru in well-world either, no matter how much he tries.

>making him do what the other serial killers did
Not really. The reason is everything.
He was killing to protect others, even if his main 'selfish' reason was to protect his family, not killing to have fun.

Why is this man destined to suffer this much

The obvious answer was that the Challenger didn't kidnap her, but Kiki sought refuge in his secret basement.
We see him hit her in the well, but real world says she was still alive much later.
There's already precedent for a killer being manipulated.

>but Kiki sought refuge in his secret basement.
Was getting beaten bloody so she couldn't even stand part of the seeking refuge deal?
She stated Challenger kidnapped her because he's as much sadist as he's masochist and couldn't get hurt himself inside her dream when he was killing her.

Then why didn't he kill her? Among all the JW victims he's the only one who was a candidate to do so.

Anaido went and backtracked. He spent a few subjective months in there. John Walker brought him water.

>water

He enjoys suffering so he doesn't want to grant her wish?

>Then why didn't he kill her?
No idea, Maybe he was enjoying 'the show'.
She can't project pain but she can project awful visions of getting murdered that can shake a police officer that probably saw a lot of that stuff already.

Beside him not killing her, Challenger only started attacking weaker victims after Kiki was in his basement. His MO changes.
That's another unresolved mystery.
Now in my mind that hints that Challenger wasn't able to kill her and so Kiki used him to create a new potential killer for her, Nari.

>Challenger only started attacking weaker victims after Kiki was in his basement. His MO changes.
[citation needed]

It's confirmed when Nari confronts him in the Kiki well.
Hard to miss.

What was this about?
How can viewing someone's memories do this to people?
>inb4 boner metaphor and lewd dreams
Kind of reminds me of old B-movie about telepaths called Scanners.
warning, gore
youtube.com/watch?v=qnp1jfLhtck

Still banking on the "suicide attempt whilst staying with Momoki" theory.

Momoki's a close friend, it makes perfect sense that following his the detah of his daughter and wife, Momoki would offer a palce to stay so that there was soemoen with him through such a trying time. Hence why this well is a desert, and what alowed Narihisiago to qualify as a "serial killer" for the project depsite apparently only the one murder at the time.

It also emans tat framing Momoki can be a deliberater attempt to remove Narihisago and Saikadou from play, since investigate Momoki's palce for cognition particles, find them, assume they're Momoki's and then place Narihisago inside before triggering dogma.

You're reading too much into him feigning ignorance and being confused about Muku accusation since that part didn't happen yet.
It was also stated Muku was last and Kiki second to last. There were already 3 weaklings dead before.

But why remove Sakaido? He's locked in prison with no information on Kiki anyway. Momoki was the only one interacting with her because Narihisago was locked up after clipping Challenger.

>Momoki would offer a palce to stay so that there was soemoen with him through such a trying time
If you know what I mean.

Attached: 1496966906579.jpg (854x720, 134K)

If you watch the interaction again you can deduce that at the time Nari fights him he only killed a wrestler and a karateka, no weak people.
This is ironically before he beats Kiki in his basement.

And by this I mean the nosebleed.
Is Kiki getting mentally stronger as she gets physically weaker?
The longer she stays in her dream world, the harder she transmits maybe.
Would explain nurses getting knocked out if her powers were getting even stronger.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.09_[2020.03.02_16.59.23].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

This makes a lot of sense, but on the other hand you'd think the leaders would know about the attempt.

I'm with you on that. I can't imagine Nari would've been able to stay in the house where his wife died and we know he treasures his friendship with Momoki.
Momoki and Nari probably kept quiet about it.

Have you considered the possibility of tickling Hondoumachi's belly?

Kiki the alien.

>you can deduce
>he only killed a wrestler and a karateka, no weak people.
Wrong.
Look at the shot, Narihisago woke up in Kiki's world with message about another victim of Challenger.
In briefing there was talk about remains of his previous victims (plural) found on body of this one.
So he had to kill at LEAST 3 people before Narihisago challenged him.

Attached: [horriblesubs] id invaded - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.51_[2020.03.02_17.13.49].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Are you sure the well wasn't desertified simply because it was trying to hide its true nature from Sakaido?

Kiki was trying to protect him, so maybe.

Beneath Momoki, Kura has already helped remove 5 of John Walker's serial killers. If John Walker desires them to be active, it makes sense to try and remove Momoki and anyone connected to him, especially since I imagine Momoki initially pushed for Narihisago to be their Brilliant Detective (he's a friend so it helps him, it'll be easier to convince other cops of why it's a good idea, he by all indications is a more than competent detective).

The Well staff had already shown apprehension about working with the Perforator as their Brilliant Detective, and that's even before he does terribly at the job. Hondomachi is an acceptable alternative to them, so it's literally the best time to remove Momoki and his pet Detective at the same time and help secure control over the Kura and limit activities it can take to limit John Walker. It won't do it automatically, but it's the first step in a chain of actions you can reasonably take.

The leaders of Kura that we've seen thus far are Momoki, who would know in this situation, and the Director, who is one of the potential figures moving against them in this scenario anyway.

I doubt Momoki was telling Togo or the other Well staff anymore about Narihisago's backstory than was absolutely necessary, and which appears to be fairly common knowledge within the police force anyway.

Who is it? The lighting well was full of people including his wife and daughter but it was just sand, a bird and his well persona in the other.

Someone can place a diving chair in 3 years old well of a guy he had no idea about them.
Momoki screamed it was a trap, Sakaido commented all in the well was made specifically so he reaches the chair.
I don't think there are many people doubting someone can manipulate wells.

I thought the desert was there to cover up Narihisago's ID as a natural way not to send him into dogma.

Oh shit, I've got it. The bird represents his family watching over him.

Attached: crow.png (840x473, 503K)

>natural way not to send him into dogma.
His mind wiped and his Sakaido personality would be enough.
It was even stated earlier it's kind of a failsafe mechanism if someone dives into his own well.
But then Perf had to fuck it up by bringing up his real name and making him remember.

I need to rewatch earlier episodes to see if they say more about him, but I think I'm correct in saying he didn't kill weaklings before then.

>His mind wiped and his Sakaido personality would be enough.
Wrong because well Narihisago still exists, so that one had to be obscured as well.

I guess so, but I imagine seeing yourself or a version of yourself wouldn't be desirable either. That should also be taken into account.

Attached: happy family.png (1000x743, 772K)

piss m8

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 08 [720p].mkv_20200217_022928.832.jpg (632x607, 58K)

But when he gets pulled out of Kiki's well, his Nari self gets replaced by Sakaido just like when he dives from 'outside'

No, I mean there's a dead Narihisago in Narihisago's well. If his corpse were to be intact, Sakaido would at least question why there's someone who looks like him dead on the ground.

Hasn't he already suffered enough?

Attached: 1550015331772.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Well if you think you're correct despite posted proof to the contrary you don't have to rewatch anything, reposting same incorrect deduction is enough.

There's no proof to the contrary.
We don't know his victims except the wrestler, karateka and Muku.

Sakaido doesn't know what he looks like.

Did you even read what I posted?
3 victims at least before Narihisago duel.
>We don't know his victims except the wrestler, karateka and Muku.
So now you're just making shit up.
Guess the briefing in my cap was made by 'forces of evil' trying to frame poor poor innocent Challenger.

Asshole

It's only episode 10

Attached: chrome_2018-12-27_13-08-51.png (480x480, 179K)

I ask you what his other victims are and you don't know.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

>I ask you what his other victims are and you don't know.
What?
Do you have brain damage?
Did you miss the photo list of Challenger's victims?
Explain the briefing and at least 3 dead before Nari's visit.
Stop pretending to be retarded.

>Did you miss the photo list of Challenger's victims?
Post the screenshot instead of being a sperg maybe.

It was posted here like hundred times before.
Now stop evading and explain the fucking police briefing.

Attached: [horriblesubs] id invaded - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2020.03.02_17.51.50].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Her strong desire to die taking shape and dragging potential 'candidates' to her dreamworld.
Would kind of make sense why all of her pics are into bodily harm and why every one of them wants to do those things to themselves.

Fuck you user.

I don't think they're in sequence, since that would leave a long time between his last victim and Muku.
What we know is that at the time of the meeting in the well, the last victim was probably the bald guy.

Attached: vlcsnap-00010.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Hondomachi would look great with big boobs.

hondomachi would look great fighting the challenger

Hondomachi would look great wearing just the detective coat and nothing underneath

haha imagine narihisago x fukuda doujins haha wouldn't that be funyn

Fukuda is Narihisago's wingman to get over his dead family and find a cute girl.
Don't go polluting this thread with your homosexuality.

Attached: 79674692_p1.jpg (816x1088, 427K)

OVA with Hondo fighting Challenger with a knife and a pistol when

I'm praying this series doesn't shit itself in the three remaining episodes

Fukuda doesn't give a fuck about Nari

Some artists have the right idea with this character.

Attached: 069cc2eca25fb79cf2a511a5084b444c.jpg (1389x2139, 553K)

>life insert song
I'm still sad

Attached: 1583098905035.jpg (1280x720, 459K)

Attached: b7d99e961496b7f29da7dd043ee2b76a.png (1600x2000, 726K)

Kiki went missing from hospital 3 months after being rescued in the real world. In Kiki's dream world she only went missing later. Did Narihisago killing Challenger early and saving his daughter affect something? Is it for Kiki to directly turn him into serial killer as he's no longer had to go to prison?

Attached: 1561632766063.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>ID Invaded episode 1-8
>"I feel so smart"
>ID Invaded episode 9-10
>"I am retarded now"
What happened?

This. This is what happened

Attached: Anaido guns.png (481x640, 304K)

>maybe life is not over yet... I'll try to think positively
>Here! My wife's favorite cake It'll cheer her up!

That's prolly the exact moment he died

Attached: 123123.png (940x528, 543K)

Holelets will never be able to understand the genius of Anaido

>my internet cut out yesterday and I wasn't able to participate in the threads
Life still finds ways to disappoint me.
But holy shit, what a great episode. This has elevated it to amazing status for me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.06_[2020.03.01_13.01.08].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The show thrown a shitload of info our way.
Some of it is real while a lot if it is there to confuse the viewers.
Like the 'cliffhanger' with 'Where is Muku?' in ep.9 or the 'It's not real if I'm dead.' part.
There's so much to speculate about, yet a lot of vital info is still missing so we can't really know who hit the jackpot, and won't know till last ep probably.

A lot of Narihisago's family photos depict the whole family. Who took them?

Have you finally forgiven Aoki for Aldnoah?

Challenger

John Walker

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.42_[2020.03.01_12.48.05].jpg (1280x720, 409K)

HOLES
BRING
LIBERATION

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.47_[2020.02.09_17.24.05].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Is it normal for a teenage daughter to lay her legs on her father like that?

No one ever doubted his directing, he's directed good series before. It's the not directing part.

I would discipline her with my fists if you know what I mean.

Only if hey want the BDC.

Attached: cute muku.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

Momoki was basically part of the family.

Look what you just did!

Attached: 1583176240753.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

How upset would you be if the ending was, kiki became one with the world and put everyone into the same dream the same way all the nurses shared the same dream when they were knocked out, and they all wake up and everything is fine.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.13_[2020.03.01_23.14.44].jpg (1920x1080, 977K)

>mom and dad have green eyes of different shades
>daughter has blue eyes

Attached: 1564286494566.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

So each mass murderer made by JW is focused on body mutilation and wants to do the things he does to others also done to himself.
I've seen suggestions this is Kiki's influence but I don't think she'd want someone to pull her tong out or rip off her arm.
If it's Kiki's fault why isn't there a headshotter, blow-up-er or someone else who kills relatively quickly and painlessly?

25% chance

I'd be happy with anything that gets my boy Narihisago a happy ending. He didn't deserve any of this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.35_[2020.03.01_15.27.06].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Kiki is their real daughter.

There's nothing wrong with acquiring an impromptu pillow for her legs.

The gravedigger duo isn't body mutilation and both her and the boyfriend had JW in their well s and didn't seem to want to do it to themselves.

>because of J&B this was destroyed
I feel appalled.

Kiki had Muku killed for stealing her happy life.

It hurts, boys...

I'm too dumb for this show.

Whose well is the number board with lightning?
Whose well is the desert?
Whose well is the "real world"?

Not sure about mister kisser but I can't imagine female GD going through Kiki's dream murder course.
What would she even do to her? Stuff her in the fridge and close the door?

Narihisago - 3 years ago version
Narihisago - ??? no idea about harvesting time and possibly heavily tampered with
Asukai Kiki - if by 'real world' you mean the well inside the well from last 2 episodes

Narihisago.
Literal same well.
Asukai Kiki.

What if John Walker's only in his subconscious because he thinks about him 24/7?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.10_[2020.02.09_15.44.31].png (1280x720, 1.38M)

"Real world" IS the real world. Kiki said in this episode that with her ability she can predict the future. The world where detectives dive into wells is all her prediction. Narihisago has driven five real people to suicide thinking he was in a dream.

So, you telling John walker lives in his head rent free.

Personally I don't think the killers have to go through the dream sequence once the mizuhanome creator got involved since it seems the current timeline killers we met have no recollection of them, BUT I bet she pushed her in front of a train.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2020.02.23_15.49.32].jpg (1920x1080, 851K)

That contradicts the world falling apart the moment Narihisago and Hondoumachi met.

But that world started falling apart as soon as Narihisago meets the loli-Sherlock.

But he didn't even know JW existed when Muku was murdered.
Kura thought he's some hallucination at the beginning of the series.

>But he didn't even know JW existed when Muku was murdered.
And they didn't find JW in the cognition particles where he shot the Challenger. Thanks for proving my 300 iq theory

How does he set up camera's in houses from his own mind. Does he have super powers too.

Thought of how this show could ruin itself for me.
If it's revealed that Narihisago is actually a piece of shit and "deserves" everything that's happened to him I will be so mad.

Judging by how Momoki still cares about him as a friend I severely doubt it.

If you're going to post, you should at least know how to read and write in English.

My bet is that the world started to fall apart because Kiki finally died. The fact that those two happened to meet at that time is just a coincidence.

I will be mad if they add any more retarded songs to ruin what otherwise would be a great emotional sequence.

Cognition particles aren't live. Fukuda jumped into the Pyrotechnician's well after the suicide

>how this show could ruin itself for me.
The series ends in a crossover with Maijo's other work and Josuke repairs Perforator's and Hondo's prefrontal cervixes.

Narihisago killed his daughter in a fit of rage and drove his wife to her suicide

oyakodon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.40_[2020.03.01_17.16.33].png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Do you feel like getting brutally murdered by Narihisago?

Oh I'm well aware it contradicts a lot of what we've been shown but it wouldn't be the first time a show tried that sort of twist and expected the audience to go with it.

How did Hondomachi have Wakumusubi when that technology wasn't even developed yet.

Narihisago oyakodon

>Narihisago will never become your father-in-law

Attached: 1582476489096.jpg (273x317, 30K)

That was just a postulation by the Kura staff. Someone might've done that for some other reason. Possibly working with the "imaginary" JW though

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.53.701.jpg (1609x905, 153K)

Solving the final mystery by drawing out John Walker.

BRAVO AOKI

>prefrontal cervix
That reminds me. Has abyone of you tweeted that pic to staff?

I, for one, welcome to sweet release of death.

gay

Attached: 79491625_p0 edit.jpg (3701x2480, 845K)

So if Momoki was arrested because they found cognition particles at his house, and the well made from those particles turned out to be Narihisago's, does that mean Narihisago is the real culprit all along?

So can Hondomachi also remember the outside? It didn't seem like it given the episode where she goes into Narihisago's well. Unless she is pretending to be retarded too.

No, just that Momoki was framed for sure.

Not necessarily. Just because there's particles doesn't mean we know to whom the killing intent was aimed at

fatty Hondo

From what they said in the last ep I was under the impression the sand was a last ditch attempt at keeping Sakaido from learning about himself. They said the well would go through a lot of trouble to prevent it, and implied that's why they get amnesia in the first place

Why is this show full of fuckable girls?
>Hondoumachi
>Kiki
>Muku
>Gravethot

if you call that fat then you must like anorexic girls

Are you implying Narihisago's wife isn't a 10/10 muku factory

It's more that she's fatter than her design.

I want to dive into Hondomachi's well!

Who's the second person that Narihisago killed in order to qualify as a serial killer and use the Mizuhanome? He certainly killed the Challenger, that one is obvious (unless major shenanigans are involved) but he needs to kill one more and I don't remember that being mentioned, I might have missed it.

>used goods

He killed his own daughter.

I'd suck narihisago's dick so it's fine

Gravethot has a well and hasn't killed anyone, I think Nari driving others to suicide was enough.

Having a well is only one of the prerequisites for needing to dive into the machine, and having any killing intent automatically makes a well

Which is why Nari didn't have to have killed a second person, which was 's premise.

I think Narihisago tried to kill himself, either in Momoki's room or elsewhere and then had the particles planted there. I don't think he could've killed any other serial killer outside of Kura, so that just leaves himself

I don't think so, at least not to the degree Anaido/Perforator can.
She knew Narihisago's face yet she kept referring to him as 'this person'.
The one thing that she did recognize (went all wide eyed from surprise) was the cockpit she saw in distance.

Hondomachi and Narihisago were seeing different worlds, but were in the same well.
Hondomachi was in 2019, Narihisago was in 2018.
That's why his phone's clock got corrupted when they've met.

You have to kill one to be able to dive.
You have to kill 2+ to be brilliant detective.
Maybe he just got lucky and solved a case without Meitantei status, then used his suicide-talk-jutsu to level up.

You're slightly mistaken, we're not discussing the prerequisite for having a well, we're discussing the prerequesite for using the Mizuhanome and being a great detective. It supposedly requires being a serial murderer and it's why Hondoumachi was only recommended after killing her second person (under the logic that the suicide attempt counted as one).

Attached: literally kino.jpg (500x2498, 357K)

Thank you

Fuck, I want to kiss Hondoumachi but I don't want to become a serial killer for it.

Suicide seems a likely hypothesis since apparently they already knew that suicide released their plot particles and that it qualified someone to use the device.

Well you're out of luck. If she didn't have a serial killer fetish before she does now.

Is this better than Inception and Paprika?

Ask again when this is over, the remaining few episodes can fuck things up but so far it was great.

You have to kiss your Hondo very carefully or else you're going to get stabbed out of reflex
Or just tie her up first.
Chances are she'd jump up with all her might to meet you halfway and you get a headbutt instead of kiss.

based haibanechad

So was Gravethot a yurinigger? She had a cute psychopath childhood friend with a sexy hole in his head killing for her and she didn't flood her panties, meanwhile she kept commenting about Hondou being cute.

I wonder if dogma has something to do with the ego

Ego: Invaded

The people he killed again in the previous 2 episodes in Kiki's well.

My question was aimed at the fact that it was far more likely that contradiction caused the world to fuck itself up rather than kiki dying as it started to happen right at that very moment

>the Perforator
>the Challenger
>the Pyrotechnician
>the Face Lifter
pretty cool
>the Arm-Twister
wow look at that unoriginal loser

FUCK hondomachi

How broken can one man get?

Attached: 1583081556870.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

he twisted arms too

Attached: 1563146999519.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>the tongue killer was actually a cute cake
What would inspire her to kill people?

Get in line Satan.

digits confirm

She probably has the cutest laugh of all time

He put a lot of his effort into his gimmick and look at that sweet bod. The protagonist only won by cheating @lmao at his life

Stop posting and go beat up some more little girls.

you have to be over 18 to post here

No one would date her. All cakes become killers if they never settle down.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.57_[2020.03.01_12.32.11].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>talking people into suicide for crimes they didn't commit yet but which they did in dreams
so is this ethical or unethical

Attached: big think.png (262x264, 73K)

There's a movie about this, maybe two

>ywn make out with her and call her tongue cute

Their fault for being pussies

We can go further.

Attached: man loses hope.jpg (500x693, 60K)

From the sumbnail it looks like he is waist-deep in cum.

Kiki pls.

Imagine entering a well and it's just a sea of cum

>The Impregnator

Imagine how you would die in that well. Drowning in cum.

Narihisago wouldn't be able to talk-jutsu them without having seen their wells. And they wouldn't have wells if they didn't kill in the original world.
So I guess he killed them for actual crimes that their future counterparts did?

This looks like a good subject for Babylon to cover

The one with the dude who arrested people before they committed a crime?

Yeah, that's the one

It's pulling the lever, except the trolley instead of running over a person will crash into a wall and kill the driver.

Attached: 1557893541183.jpg (593x513, 44K)

I guess Psycho Pass also covers this theme.

So, I have a theory. Does the relative strength of the JW in a person's well indicate the strength that JW's influence has over that person?
Like, when we see Sakaido fight JW in Fukuda's well, he goes down after just one hit, which makes sense given that Fukuda wasn't really drilling people just to kill them. He believed that by drilling the people he could liberate them. But when we see JW in the Gravedigger's well, he's very resilient, taking a vase to the head and then flying away when Sakaido tries to hit him. This could indicate that JW had a very strong influence over the Gravedigger, which makes sense given what he set out to do.
So, will the JW in Narihisago's well be the strongest of them all? Is Narihisago influenced the most by JW without knowing it? And by extension, does this mean that Kiki is actually JW in some way, considering how Narihisago has actively tried to help Kiki and has been influenced by her?

>World leaders trying to define ethics using high school philosophy while standing on a space background

Narihisago knows the future, so it's justifiable at least.

ngl, that's a pretty accurate portrayal of a political debate

Kiki became a part of reality and her dreams could somewhat tell the future, so perhaps when she became part of it she could manipulate parts of the past such as by creating John Walker

>he thinks world leaders' knowledge of philosophy goes beyond high school level

This scene hit really really hard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.17_[2020.03.01_11.15.08].jpg (1280x720, 334K)

I want to see Hondotummy one last time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2020.02.09_10.52.41].jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Hope we can get a season 2 if it's popular so we can finally be cleansed of Psycho Pass.

Huh

Attached: 1582670789064.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Are we witnessing the true BIG BRAIN anime here lads?

Attached: ESHwzDjVAAEyWN5.png (600x600, 229K)

Let me stop you right there.
Narihisago has suffered enough.

Yes, but only people who drill a hole in their skull will be able to understand it.

There better be so many doujins of Hondoumachi.

>expecting anything not gachashit-related to get any doujins

what I'm hearing is, serial killer gacha

Attached: 214844.png (97x86, 5K)

Tune in next week to find out!

She's gurosexual. Kazuta should have seductively flashed his oozing headhole at her before some homewrecker with a better hole showed up.

anyone have 4guys guy's masterpieces?

What if Kiki killed Muku?

>well tech has been updated and now monsters spawn in wells
>you control a new guy at Kura and send serial killers into the wells as detectives to fight well monsters
>by managing your serial killers irl, you can improve their aptitude in the well
>during well missions you control the detectives who fight with their weapon of choice (Anaido uses a drill, Challenger uses his fists, etc)

FUND IT.

Depending how it ends I don't really think it needs one. No need to drag something out that wraps up nicely. I could definitely see an OVA exploring some other killers well or something like that.

And how would she do that? If she got someone else to do it Nari would clip that guy instead.

It can just be killer of the week, I don't care.

delete this

Attached: decomposer-engage.gif (500x281, 1.47M)

This desu. It's impossible to find a good detective/police anime.

You are onto soemthing.

Attached: 1582541572177.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.43_[2020.03.01_13.00.30].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I wish we got to see Anaido in a non-urgent well to see what he'd converse about with the dream people

>this kills the Narihisago

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p].mkv_00.17.38.266.jpg (1280x720, 880K)

>don't even get to remember any of this

She wanted to finger Hondou's hole.

He might when he ever the desert well.

He probably starts to remember after Anaido does his trick.

>gets to remember losing everything he loved all over again

>gets to remember getting over it unlike in reality
a fair tradeoff

Will he get a happy ending?

Narihisago is a cold blooded murderer and deserves all the bad things coming his way.

Denshin Katsuyama, The Challenger, did nothing wrong. He gave his opponents the choice, win or die. He can't be held accountable that they chose death.

Attached: challenger.jpg (297x442, 13K)

>t. Challenger

>He gave his opponents the choice, win or die
So did Narihisago against him

Attached: 1564181806606.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Not the first time.

Attached: 1581264122657.webm (1280x720, 2M)

He could've dodged it

Challenger was wearing his gloves, he was ready.

>tfw that look on Challenger's face when he know he's going to get clipped

No monologue or one liner. Just straight capped his ass. I love this

>Hello, Muku. Day after day you've wasted your life being a little girl doing little girl things. Without regards to anyone else you've been going to school and watching cartoons. Your meaningless cuteness and youth ends here.
>I've broken every bone in your body, but your fight starts here. Live or die, make your choice.

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-03 033647.png (1271x713, 1011K)

true combat begins when you are born

Life is a battlefield.

God, the challenger is fucking based.
the moment where Narihisago alleges he hasn't beat anyone that's actually strong and he immediately protests to defend himself.
Great moment, shows how much of a nutjob the dude actually is.

I still can't get over Anaido's detective coat being drill-shaped. That shit blew me away.

I still can't get over Hondo's tummy.

A well inside a well...

Attached: 1560292969739.png (810x810, 367K)

What was the significance of Narihisago seeing one of Perforator's victims in Kikiworld?

My Group of Serial Killers Can't be This Moe

He remembers he haven't killed Perforator?

Simply to remind us of the him, give the character a reason to go to his home to meet hondomachi, and possibly to hint that the perforator wasn't killing kiki in her dreams since narihisago said that he got rid of everyone going in them and just needed to find JW.

Well that was the obvious, I just thought that maybe there'd be something more to it.

He also have John Walker in his well so it's another person to smooth talk.

Unlikely, I suppose they could pull some bullshit where he was the first victim and knew something no one else does and Hondomachi ends up questioning him. However, I think that we have no real reason to believe he has any other purpose in the story based on what we know.

So far the technology they have seems to be using Kiki's dream power in some way but not necessarily the possible future telling power. What if preventing all potential future serial killers is the next step the mastermind wants to take the technology, since right now the extent they're able to do is try to track down killers after they've left behind particles and attempted their crimes

After all the other double meaning bullshit they've pulled so far I'm fairly sceptical

Attached: 1574695468965.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

He have JW inside his well. That's information that needs to be extracted, especially with the shit he pulled in the desert well.

>nurses fell asleep during Kiki's disappearance and shared same dream
>"real world" is just another dream sequence but at much bigger rate, everyone alive might be involved, that what she meant by destroying the world
>only the Perforator and Hondo know that because of the hole in the head that liberates you and gives you immunity to the memory loss from entering wells / dreams

Attached: 15465686795879870.png (560x304, 117K)

Don't forget this big dream is just one big premonition for the future that has happened every single night for the last several years.

Remember that no two holes are the same

I want an OVA exploring Hondomachi wells, if you know what I mean.
Call it Butt: invaded.

Attached: 1581365125432.png (300x366, 87K)

Can't wait to see what's left for the next few episodes.
I still think that Anaido's brilliant detective contradiction will play a role in Sakaido's escape from the well/dogma.

If Sakaido and Anaido are Holmes and Watson is Hondo Moriarty?

i'd rather invade her prefrontal cervix

Ido means buttocks

My rough analysis for this episode:
-Who is John Walker? We now have reason to believe that Shirakoma is after Kiki, and his motive would be to use her as a test subject. The mass coma incident may have occurred because Kiki used her projection powers to knock out the hospital staff in order to flee from Shirakoma using her as a test subject. Alternatively, Shirakoma used a device made from Kiki’s projection powers to kidnap Kiki for the Mizuhanome.
-Now that we have a new suspect, I’m inclined to agree with the Anons that claimed early on that Chief Hayaseura was a red herring. It’s possible that Hayaseura is simply an accomplice, and Shirakoma is the actual mastermind. However, we can’t rule out Hayaseura being among the research team and killing Shirakoma to steal it for himself.
-We don’t know if Fukuda was the only serial killer in cahoots with John Walker. It’s possible that the serial killers that Narihisago killed were targeting him as well.
-We still don’t have confirmation that Katsuyama killed Muku. It doesn’t make sense that all of his victims were killed in his basement arena while Muku was killed at Narihisago’s home.
-Narihisago knew that suicide counts towards the kill count of the Mizuhanome in episode 7, meaning he did attempt suicide.
-The possible order of events: Muku is murdered > Ayano commits suicide > Narihisago attempts suicide via alcohol poisoning > Narihisago recovers and investigates > Narihisago eventually learns that The Challenger is Katsuyama > Narihisago immediately leaves to assassinate him > Momoki realizes what will happen moments after he has left and calls the SWAT team > Narihisago kills Katsuyama > the police arrive and Narihisago is arrested > Momoki rescues Kiki in the basement > Narihisago is convicted of first degree murder > Kiki vanishes

Attached: 1578948626758.png (274x341, 14K)

Some other things that I noticed:
-It’s likely that Momoki was the photographer for many of the photos Narihisago keeps in his cell, especially the family photos.
-The scene with Akihito and Ayano watching the sunset reminds me of the ending of Now and Then, Here and There.
-The image of John Walker that appears in the sandstorm resembles the actual logo.

>it's 'They Live' but instead of sunglasses it's holes in your head

The order for Narahisago seems off, He was way to put together when he killed the Challenger for that to be after his wife died, that probably happened right after Muku was kidnapped and they found her and went to go save her only to be too late.

>Muku was killed at Narihisago’s home
It was in a dream.

He's on revenge boner adrenaline.

aliens -> kiki well (wellside is here) -> narihisago well -> kiki well

>put together
Does this look like the face of a man who has anything at all to live for? Killing Challenger was absolutely after his wife died. There's no way a guy who buys cake to try to cheer up his grief-wracked wife also commits murder and lands himself in prison leaving his wife alone.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 07 [720p] (00:01:16.201) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Yea Forums seems to like this anime, I was gonna watch it until I saw it's MAL score. Too bad

b8

John Walker is a government creation that went horribly wrong and is now invading minds beyond the original test subjects.

I'm a hundred percent serious friend

sad

Rate his sweater

Are you watching anything this season?

Does anyone have a stitch of the short pan at 13:58? The sequence was kino.

no you're not

Attached: 1564875710981.png (1920x1080, 605K)

slimming/10

boku no hero academia!

ewwww.... and even then it's just .5 higher.

Yes I am, I don't like the all negative feedback it has.

>negative feedback
like what?

Um, being so low on MAL and loud majority of user reviews say it's trash

If you were better at baiting you would have said Eizoken.

>Shock value le grimdark shit

Ya he doesn't seem to even read the reviews, just the score.

I mean i'll fully admit the art could use a bit of work, the faces in particular. But the story is so good that slightly meh art isn't hurting the viewing experience at all.

Is the thread so dead this is what we're doing now? Just let it die

Stop talking about MAL and stop talking the bait.

You first.

I know you'll call this post bait, but honestly I don't need to read a full review or even watch something to knows it's trash, one look at the synopsis i see ripoff of five other anime, except with an added bonus of not being popular and looks like shit art wise no wonder Yea Forums contrarian fags loves it.

Then why do you watch MHA?

Sunk cost fallacy

Least your honest.

the art isn't the main reason why anyone likes it

>retards still reply

More bandwagoners means more stupid people around.

In my defense i should really go to sleep. I've got a dentist appointment to take out wisdom teeth tomorrow. If i'm conscious enough i'll jerk my head so they drill me..

>there are people too stupid to understand the show

>the tone of the rising strings synchronizing with the view of the world turning dream-like, indicating neither suspense nor surprise, but just bittersweet realization that you'll have to say goodbye to your wonderful dream
>Ayako and Muku's faces being covered, signifying that they aren't really there anymore
>Where are you right now?
>I REMEMBER NOW
>HOW AMAZING
>the cake
>You and Mom are the ones who left!
>the acceptance of his reality after the crescendo, complimented by the only lasting sounds being played: the beautiful ambiance of the world falling apart

Attached: 1527947992325.jpg (400x447, 64K)

You just exposed yourself, pseudo intellectual wannabe trash.

>tfw Hondomachi asked if he's fine
>he said yes even though he wasn't

>you and mom are the ones who left
Why does he refer to his wife as mom. I mean she's Muku's mother yea but she's also his daughter ostensibly.

>The mass coma incident may have occurred because Kiki used her projection powers to knock out the hospital staff in order to flee from Shirakoma using her as a test subject
But she was unable to move.
Momoki said the last time he visited her she was barely able to stay conscious.
Also someone fucked with security cameras.
It looks more like she was abducted (for research likely) and nurses were either an experiment or felt into dream because her powers surged when she finally fell unconscious for good.

Doesn't your father not refer to your mom as mom when talking to you?

user shared full sizes here mega.nz/#!KtYCUALA!gAiXwDGCifGVhoAHQIRzEmGUA-JIaW65XmoyHiuIyXM and mega.nz/#!ihIGzaSL!raP9dQri0mepDZ5wJB32un9jSNKEq85-d6E1i5E8YTU

Attached: imvaded backward.jpg (5000x917, 2.29M)

He doesn't say "mom" in the Japanese.

Well ya but this isn't
>you're mom is going to be pissed
it's
>You and your mother are fucked
It just seems off to me.

Does Japanese work that way? Could just be the subtitles.

ahhh so just a TL issue that's fine then.

I wanted something better than the insert song we got, but it was still a powerful scene. The way that TsudaKen delivers those lines, goddamn.

Attached: 1471111691673.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>Hondo's version matches with her 'real world' parking lot
nice

Attached: [horriblesubs] id invaded - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.07_[2020.03.03_06.32.20].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Was Hondo enforcing her ID on his ID? there's no way he could have known about those cars.

Just imagine having to tell your wife that your daughter's been murdered.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p] (00:16:57.016) 0002.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>tfw teared up a bit the first time watching that
>then after having processed those scenes and watching it again, cry harder

Attached: 1493966974590.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

I think the world just updates into hers because she has the "real" version.

Wasn't one shot Hondo's vision and another Narihisago's?
With Hondo's being 'the real one' because she actually was there before.

Attached: [horriblesubs] id invaded - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.47_[2020.03.03_06.36.54].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

I actually meant this one.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

It's not that she was simply killed like getting hit by a car or a single head injury, but brutally tortured and beaten up in her final moments. Tragedy from illness or accident can be bearable, but malice is much worse

Oh, don't think I've seen one in any thread yet.

>Youll never leave me, right?
>Dont worry, I wont kill myself like in your dreams

She was even alive long enough to develop bruises.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [720p] (00:16:49.884) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

That's not how lividity works. The only thing this picture shows is that the body is fresh since all of blood hasn't pooled down yet.

this is pretty kino stitch

Perforator was hoping that his victims survive. Unfortunately the thing he does kills 95% of them.

And to be fair, I think he tried to kill himself with his MO before he became a killer

Naruhodo

Could be why Narihisago didn't bother smooth-talking him. Can't tell him to do it to himself when he already did.

Looks like a pretty good prop for target practice.

Because he's speaking to Muku

Well with the 'world' going to hell we can at least bury some speculations like Kiki's well is the real world and everything up to desert diving was a dream.

>when he realizes he could lose this fight because his opponent is shooting him and he's overjoyed

So many people in this show have weird fetishes.

Well he's like the rest of JW killers and likely wants to get beaten to death like they wanted to do to themselves whatever they did to their victims.
It's probably just a side effect of Kiki's dream murder training.

Fukuda not losing memories as a brilliant detective feels related to him not seeing the gaps in his well. Your real self and your identity as a brilliant detective are supposed to be disconnected, but to Fukuda they're the same thing.

>he comes in and out of the wells every time feeling like sherlock holmes

Its normal to do that in my family

except Sherlock didn't die in first 30 seconds of his each case

Wouldnt be surprised if it was a rapists well

Yes this female teenager with 0 fighting experience or training is perfectly capable of defending herself against this 6 ft professional male kickboxer

Wait a second, what if Anaido didn't actually go and take the photo from the dead body in the quicksand? I mean it'd be kind of hard to get his body out or search it that way, and it looked almost like Anaido was pulling it out from thin air like a magic trick. Probably nothing, but still...

Speaking of liquids... How would it feel like to go diving with a hole?

Why is this thread invalid?
user did you break it again?

Attached: 1549239646504.jpg (567x654, 46K)

Don't drink and browse user.

Attached: 1583192057817.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

she liked it

Does anyone have a screenshot of Narihisago in shock after he remembers the date of when the victim of the challenger was found?

Attached: 1566659253336.png (726x1082, 482K)

>Hondomachi finds Narihisago and tells him to drop his gun
>She doesn't recognize him until he turns around
>She's holding the Wakumusubi
>He was going to kill Fukuda in the well world
>Meaning she found him because she detected his cognition particles

Fucking hell, the details.

She's going to wellwellwell isn't she.

Why did Narihisago have an intent to kill while inside Momoki's place? Or can cognition particles be moved?

they did say wind can pick them up and move them away elsewhere

DELETE THIS

Attached: 5db861c51f108b01b4fcf819e43f1ae2.jpg (1080x903, 60K)

Cognition particles can be moved, but that Momoki called trap soon as he realised what was going on implies he knew they were Narihisago's. So, either a psychotic break at Momoki's (maybe where he was when he first learnt of the Challenger's location) or a suicide atempt.

I'll kill the thread.

Attached: ERxplDcUYAAL8q1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Hondoumachi's toned ass.

Is there even a screenshot of that? No, I'm not asking for fanart.

Attached: 1580052150379.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

She squats.

Not bad.

The desert's barrenness makes me think of suicide ideation compared to the lightning storm in the challenger's house

She's probably athletic as fuck. She trained hard for the police force.

I'm definitely of the belief that it's from a suicide attempt - it ties in nicely with Hondomachi, and explains why we haven't heard of any pre-Kura victims for Narihisago.

It just occurred to me as I was writing that post that, with Narihisago's drive to kill being so strong, he was likely shedding particles well before he got to the murder scene. As I doubt that Narihisago was allowed on the case following the deaths of his family, Momoki telling Narihisago that the Challenger will be dealt with soon to try and bring some comfort, triggering Narihisago's murder state, is also a potential read, and explains why despite racing against SWAT, Momoki was second on scene.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 10 [1080p]-13m57s337_stitch.jpg (1922x2007, 824K)

The manga implies that particles are a continuous and not one-time emission, so probably. But they didn't seem to have the Wakumusubi back then, since Kura only got set up six months before the Perforator case.

kino

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ID INVADED - 01 [720p].mkv_20200303_044934.588.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

With Nari falling into dogma this early I'm convinced we're not getting an End of the World scenario. There's no way they'll fail to save him with three episodes to go.

>kimi no zen zen zensei kara boku wa

And we know from the Pyrotechnician they can be emitted during prep for the murder. In the closed confines of Challenger's house and Momoki's house, they wouldn't disperse, unlike in travel areas between.

>aurora borealis?
>at this time of the year?

>Well Narihisago I've found you, despite your directions