This is actually good. One of the better comic manga

This is actually good. One of the better comic manga.
The Harry Potter influence is glaring, but this at least has a likable dumb chad mc.

Attached: Mashle Potter.png (397x586, 146K)

Agreed.

Yeah. Most people didn't give a chance after the first couple of chapters thinking it was going to be the same joke over and over.
I liked how he went all psycho trying to get rid of the teacher last chapter.

What are the changes this won't getting cancelled?

not likely, this and the witch's guardian look ready to axe

Witch guardian is fucking horrible, it's like my 14 year old me came up with this. And drew it.
But Mash is actually good. Is it just japan's shit taste again or what?

Didn't it do pretty well?

Not really. For what Mangaplus' views mean (not much unfortunately), Mashle is 16th in Mangaplus' most read series. Witch is 23rd with a bit more than half Mashle's views. I wouldn't put them on the same "to be axed" list. I guess Witch will probably get axed way sooner than Mashle, provided the situation is kinda the same in Japanese rankings. We'll see their first TOC rankings in a few weeks

>Harry Potter
Picked up

>harry potter but not gay
i liked it

>Now he's using them to show off his sweet dribbling moves
Fucking got me

I actually enjoy Mashle a bit, not as much as Mitama or Agravity but it does get some chuckles from me. Latest chapter is bretty good, with Mash staying through to his sociopathic character.

>Mashle Magic and Muscles
>majiku
>masuru
Where do you get the sh from?

Denji, Mash And Asta retard cross over when?

At this point it's not influenced, it's a straight up parody. and I'm fine with it. Even more than during the first chapters.
It'll be even better if the author decides to not dwell in the school to much, have the kid graduate and being enrolled in the government as hinted. It could open to higher hijinks.

less than Undead Unluck but more than Witch Guardian

The manga is alright. I wonder how it will turn out if it lives long enough, though. Is it going to mock harry potter to its death? Will it turn into a battle shounen? Will we got an eventful chapter like where he got poisoned and lost his strength?

I like undead too

I kind of like witches guardian but the mangaka really needs to have planned things out better.
It is also important mc doesn't lose track of his goal, the second it becomes less about ending witches as an institution and more about protecting this one witch the series will lose a lot of its charm.

out of all the current crop of newcomers (Zipman, Agravity, UU, Mashle and Witch Guardian) Undead seems like it has the best chance of surviving. Apparently it's so popular that they're releasing the first volume pretty much as soon as there are 10 chapters published

>makes cream puffs instead of meeting up with Malfoy

Yeah, it's based. I think Mitama"chads" are upset another better gag manga has arrived.

Pacing is good. So far, each chapter gets the story moving while making sure that something interesting happens. The protag also isn't an annoying beta MC and instead has that simpleton-but-not-really-stupid personality that seems more acceptable to readers.

It's not terrible like Guardian of the Witch. That along with Zipman can go join U19.

Undead Unluck > Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen > Mashle > Mitama Security = Agravity Boys > Majo no Moribito > Zipman!!

Wonder how popular Harry Potter is/was in Japan. I imagine they got the movies, but English literature probably doesn't play well.

It's been translated in every modern language. Dude, it's Harry Potter.

Translated doesn't mean popular. Kinda hard to imagine Communist Chinese sitting around in rural China waving wands and chanting expelliarmus.

Maybe it's just their gamble to make the next big thing. But yeah, I can't say much about the latest newcomers.

Not the other guy but it’s popular. They were the first to get Harry Potter in all the universal theme parks

It's fucking huge.

It helped contribute to the battle magic high school craze a while back.

Is this Black Clover but good?

>Mashle means Muscle

That's not exactly a high bar to accomplish.

Mitamafag here, can confirm that these 6 chapters of gags have been overall funnier than the first 6 chapters of Mitama. My only issue is that I’m worried it can get a little stale down the road if it doesn’t diversify the jokes to something other than Mash’s tard strength.

just read all 6 chapters, feels more like a gag manga but it's still interesting. I hope it survives

>Mashie dumbledore admits MuscleWizard to magic school because he's a bro
>Tells Ministry of Magic to fuck off right upfront
>normal dumbledore dicks around in the backround for ages, doesn't just go say hi to serius black and tell harry he's around, just forgets that peter petigrew is a fucking ratman

Muscle Harry Potter > Harry Potter

gonna be honest, it's less laughs per page, but it kinda reminds me of Chainsaw Man.

like power
>Tis Your Car

mashle snape when

Didn’t he proctor the entrance exam?

Anything is better than black clover