Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10437327
archiveofourown.org/works/10437519/chapters/23045286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repression.

I'm chinese and my sister is into BL

>China of all fucking places makes the best BL
Also TGCF this year bros

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Chinese
Not anime

traditions
fucking men wasn't considered taboo in ancient China, it's just a sideway activity of the nobles
having young male servant closed to you is also the norm

Its insane how huge it is there despite it being illegal
The male lead of the MDZS live action instantly became one of the most popular male actors and performers in all of China because of it, you can't turn on a Chinese music channel without seeing him now

But it is now. They even killed Hugo award winning fanfiction site AO3 because of the gay. Gay chinese anime is surely next.

Their enforcement is really sporadic. MXTX is still writing hardcore gay smut, while the adaptations are strongly suggestive of homo. But some BL writers are getting jailed.

AO3 is still there dude.

Attached: 1569471657114.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Not if you're in China.

Why do they always have long ass hair?

ancient china fashion, also it looks fabulous
real reason is because according to Confucius it's disrespectful toward your ancestor and parent to cut your own body parts, including hair

Hypercompensation

Bruh, imagine being in China without a 15 dollars a year vpn that can double up as a seedbox and a storage space for files. Someone even translated my fanfic into Chinese for me because they liked the story.

Looks cute as fuck obviously

Post it

It wasn't great. I've mostly dropped writing in favour of drawing, but recently I've been dropping drawing in favour of romhacking.

Nonetheless, post it, I wanna read it

archiveofourown.org/works/10437327

Oh and this one too archiveofourown.org/works/10437519/chapters/23045286
It was my rip off scifi authors phase.

Attached: 1575803476312.jpg (250x250, 43K)

Fuck off self shill

Attached: ffs.png (511x449, 19K)

It's time to dick your sister until she's normal.

retardGOD....

>>>/reddit/

There is a lack of women in china so the guys have to make do with what they have

>some overweight fujo's long BL fanfic got so popular it became China's most recognizable export and has a live action, a comic and a donghua, all of which became so insanely popular the lead of the live action is now the highest paid actor in China

Attached: 1574716518114m.jpg (1024x512, 48K)

BASED dyslexicbro

Have sex with each other

>>>/reddit/

Chink is literal sub human

>>>/ebaumsworld/
>>>/gaia/
>>>/myspace/
>>>/vlc/

China's male population is proportionately too large thanks to a generation of shortsighted population control measures.

Well hopefully the coronavirus kill their economy and them all.

Cultural preference for boys == not enough girls.

I wonder if BL is huge in India as well.

Okay, nice show. Now go back to rëddit.

Attached: wut ok.png (626x342, 36K)

Abe-san...

>>>/LEDDIT/

>>>/out/side/to/practice/social/distancing/in/the/face/of/emerging/health/crises/worldwide/

Cringe and underage.

Anime is short for Japanimation. Get outta here with chinkshit.

Seething and redundant.

Not surprising that a country that throws a bitch-fit over every little thing that might offend their communist dictatorship is effeminate and gay.

Based. Korean, Chinese "anime" is an oxymoron.

Chink shit is not anime. Go die.
Fucking sage

Shit is still up, what the fuck

What is this

HOT

Sage and report

It's sex with anons.

seems kinda gay...

tell her to neck herself

Not Japanese production = not anime

Learn the difference newfag

Wonder how long this will last until the government burns it down.

Japanese homo is advancing albeit slowly, 2020 has the most BL projecs I've seen scheduled.

why is it that Boys Love is so prevalent in Asian countries

Not anime-related subject

Fujoshi for the most part.

>Thrawn homo
Unexpectedly based.

>prevalent
It's not

its steadily growing more and more popular faggot

I've been too much of a pussy to click that link.
I really didn't expect that. Is it any good or is it just faggotry?

Okay but it's not prevalent. You don't know what that word means.

but it is widespread you stupid faggot in japan at least

No idea. I just looked at the tags.

>females are relatively rare due to one child policy
>majority of them are fujos

Widespread = prevalent
Lol It's not hard
Seems like you can't have a normal conversation without seething like a retard. Have a nice day

>I'm chinese and my sister is into BL
I'm very sorry to hear this user. Unfortunately the only cute for fujoshism that I know of involves fucking them.
You could try it, but if you hadn't already you likely wouldn't.

Correction
>=/=

this user seems to have an issue with me as always have sex incel

>have sex incel
For our foreign friends, this western phrase is a euphemism for "I have lost and I kneel before your might."

join the 42% tranny

Just tell me if they ever fucked

Attached: DXfpkAHVQAEXerk.jpg large.jpg (402x502, 47K)

Holy shit the deflection. You made a poor figure because you are ignorant, blame yourself

Fuck off to Yea Forums

from my experience with the wuxia genre, being too sentimental is considered a weakness, and getting involved with a woman is considered a sissy behavior

Shut up Yea Forumsermin

your not even the same user fuck off interloper

Is that a no they didn't

Actually friend, I'm the third user come to laugh at you in He's the original.

Cope retard

Who, OP? Yes.

Actually that was my post, I am the original user
It happened that another user replied to you before me

CUNNY
U
N
N
Y

This. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt your argument but I found it quite amusing.

Cute!

yikes I never knew anons could be this mentally ill until now maybe you should get your gender dysphoria checked out before you join the 42%

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Why are cunnytards the most passive aggressive

And funny

Attached: 0629.jpg (628x1024, 112K)

I dunno friend, at this rate the cunnyposters might be one of the more insightful contributions to the thread.

This Yea Forums thread shouldn't even be here in the first place. Posting nip cunny will always be more on topic.

That doesn't make sense
Fujos are mostly straight anyway, even the old hags that are married and parents now don't stop being fujos and still read shonen and BL for shipping

Licky lick pit

I'm starting to think cunny is to homos what silver is to werewolves - As soon as some cunny appeared they fucked off immediately.

It is more like they know the thread will be spammed and then nuked soon so they just leave

Fujos are mostly straight because humans are mostly straight. But they come from all over and the only cure is to get rid of cute boys.

It's weird since without all the complaining the thread probably would have dropped off page 10 by now.

Good. Cunny strong

Attached: 09381.jpg (850x602, 182K)

That wasn't the point of the post I replied to, that guy was telling the other to fuck the fujo which doesn't do anything at all

This

Where's the yuri doe?

Because no Christianity. They continued the tradition of Greek boy fucking until western prudishness infected them

Like I said, the only cure is to get rid of attractive male characters. But that's impossible and even then a lot of fujos are also /u/fags.

She's sandwiched between the yaoi buck and the straight deer.

Did you forget shows like Osomatsu? Who knows what they might find attractive all of a sudden

You can always try and replace their degenerate fetishes with more holy and pure ones, like cunny or incest.

Not by definition, no
Fujo is male/male only, they don't mind /u/ on the side because it leaves the men free for shipping

So there is no cure at all for fujos?

>women who love watching yaoi = fujo
About men who love watching yuri, what are they called?

Should have changed attractive for "appealing". Those muppets were not handsome but they were endearing in other ways.

>cunny
Cuntboys already exist.

>incest
Homo incest already exists.

Even in yuri series some find ways to genderbend them. There is no escape, only eventual assimilation.

No cure, just like a happily married straight guy might fap to hentai every now and then

They are called Yuridanshi

Forgot to add also hime-danshi sometimes
Female /u/ fans are called Himejoshi

>homo
>chinkshit
>homo chinkshit faggot
Holy fucking crap, this is an abomination

>>homo chinkshit faggot
Sounds like you

Keep reporting until it gets nuked

Kind of reminds you of Type Moon, doesn't it?

Is there a term for bi master race that likes them both?

A good anime/manga fan

Also adding that keep in mind that the tags aren't for your sexuality preferences, they are to tell you what the end game will be so you don't waste your money on something you don't want
You might prefer y/u/ridanshi instead of hime-danshi because effeminate guys prefer hime more but if that is your thing go ahead

Faggot sure are uppity when you are calling them out eh?

Again in english

>Faggot
>Telling anyone speak English when he is sucking his faggot friend dicks and drooling on their ass cheek

Based ESLtard

Jealous?

How do you even manage to project this hard while sitting in the closet?

Fuck off to Yea Forums already

More people should understand that as long as it's cute it's ok.

Yea Forums did, before we got flooded with people bringing up 3dpd nonsense

That is the first step on the road to homosexuality.

3d=/=2d

Spoken like a true discord tranny

Cute old man, would molest.

Normalfags out

Moderation is dead

Chinkshit is allowed on Yea Forums

I thought that was too obvious. I was wrong, and I don't mind admitting such a thing.

How is this anyway? The animation looks fine but is the plot decent? And if it's gay how's the couple?

Nope newfag. Anything that isn't JAPANESE ANIMATION is not allowed on Yea Forums. Mods used to ban all these threads, they must be still asleep today.

That's incorrect. It's allowed, despite what seething and coping SEAmonkeys think.

I really can't tell at this point if this is bait or not but chink and gookshit has been allowed on Yea Forums for ages
Mods are up anyway, they've been deleting threads and posts in this thread

You haven't been around that much it seems.
Not Japanese, not Yea Forums. It's in the rules and it's the principle. Mimicking Japanese art doesn't equal being accepted as Yea Forums. You are full of shit.

>seething and coping SEAmonkeys

Whatever helps you sleep at night baitkun

This thread is a fucking disaster and I love it.

I thought it was a bit boring and overly long with too many subplots that didn't matter in the end. A lot of characters too but they're pretty one-note. MC is pretty fun to follow at least.

Typical answer of who doesn't have more arguments.

>anime

I see. Is the romance good though?

As expected of a Yea Forumsermin

Attached: 7u.jpg (850x810, 411K)

Of course. Rick and Morty is anime too because I say so.

What makes you think I give a fuck about vidya? I only came her because cunny was on the front page. I'm glad I did too.

It's alright. Typical eternally devoted LI but at least he has a good reason to be that way. A lot of comfy moments but thankfully no awful sex scenes.

You should post some cunny then.

I can't save any cunny because I live in a shithole country that gives you two years for not unlocking encrypted harddrives. I have to rely on the mercy of others for my cunny.

>Its insane how huge it is there despite it being illegal
What's illegal about it?
And yes, you can buy and read and talk about 1984 and Animal Farm too.

>Typical eternally devoted LI
Just loves him very much or pathetic orbital with no other interests-tier? I like those less and less.

Ok fags, what's cunny?
What's a Yea Forumsermin?
Why does Yea Forums likes men but refuses to admit it by disguising them as girls?

My best friend and 4chink guide is off to police academy and I mostly roam drawthreads (and threads shitting on BNHA)

>chink shit
Gonna post some hentai to clean Yea Forums off this filth

Attached: 1582568146428.png (640x992, 597K)

How unlucky, I'm sorry

Attached: kanna-68.jpg (850x850, 125K)

Because Japan didn't made enough of them so that leave an opening to China

BASED
The hero we need

>imagine being a white humanoid
>reading and watching chink trash
>and obsessed with black people
Holy shit, is there anything more pathetic than white men?

Lurk more

Thanks Mr. user, I love you

No problem fellow cunnychad

Attached: 00001.jpg (750x1059, 240K)

>with no other interests-tier
this, literally. Everything he does is for MC. But he at least talks to other people sometimes.

>But he at least talks to other people sometimes.
It's shit if that's the best he can do. Why do chinks think that's romantic? Are they too insecure to have a well-rounded love interest?

We only care about Japanese media here, fuck off.

Maybe they just copy what's popular, there are probably less boring characters out there but I'm not dredging through chink webshit to find them.

>at this point we both just stopped wearing clothes

bump

>make gay cartoons
>spread airborne AIDS across the world
Is China dare I say based?

Cringe

Hua Cheng is amazing. The main plot is great but there are like 12 other side character stories and plots revealed through their detective shenanigans

You don't need the boys to be cute for fujos to come. Most likely they'll make the design look prettier in fanart if they like the personality