Release schedules still using "seasons"

I still find it perplexing that so many professional establishments use seasons to indicate release times.
ie. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
Why not just use 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Quarter?

It's like still using imperial when metric exists.

PS. Who's waiting on Slime S2? One of the only isekai's to really grab me. I mean I like others, but I really fucking enjoy Slime.

Attached: 1234.jpg (1625x2254, 632K)

Are you too retarded to know when seasons happen?

but why use a definition with a subjective meaning?

There's nothing subjective about when seasons happen.

Because only corporations and businesses use that term. Just like the people from the UK call a TV show season "Series" instead.

>He wants to put more corporate shit in this already corporate centered industry

Attached: EP830-832_Scenario2.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Maybe he lives in some shitty SEA climate that only has the "rainy season" and " hot as fuck season"

summer for example happens at opposite times of the year depending on hemisphere.

Tight slime cunny

That is not what "subjective" means. Please don't try to discuss the use of vocabulary when you don't understand basic words.

Get fucked Eurofag. No one gives a fuck about you wussies. Get on the right seasons.

Attached: 53135AF8-DFE7-4A71-8586-C9AC4777CDB3.png (284x284, 15K)

The southern hemisphere are the ones that need to get on the right seasons, that would be the aussies not europoors.

Are you perhaps a fucking retard?

>Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere
proper Ameritard post

Are you? Please look up what "subjective" means. It isn't, "different in different places".

They do this because it makes sense and only some autists would appreciate the changes.
Q1 is january to march while winter is december to february, there would be a lot of confusion during the season they change things and also broadcast issues.
There is nothing subjective about japans seasons which is the only thing that matters.

I dunno, just seems strange to me. Here in Australia, not a single thing that I can remember, is ever denoted as "summer/autumn/winter/spring" as a identifier of release or otherwise. So just other countries using it is strange in the first place. Let alone it just not being relevant as a universal standard.

I feel it would be the same if some random country used migratory terms to signify times of the year, of if they used when the side was in or out to identify times of the day, rather than just the standard of a 24 hour cycle.

>when the side
>tide

So you're just baffled by the idea that Japan has a different culture from you?

Yeah pretty much, those gooks need to fall the fuck in line.

Let's be fair, yankland does the same thing, it's just a wilfull ignorance of the world by the northerners.
Same as the faggot above who thinks Europe is in the southern hemisphere.

I'm waiting on Overlord S4.

It's not "ignorance" to use terms that aren't globally relevant. Do you act surprised when someone tells you the time without specifying the time zone?

That doesn't really work as a comparison. Everyone understands that time zone is relevant, thus it's 'globally relevant', which is my entire point.

It's exactly the same. Everyone understands that the seasons are different in the southern hemisphere in the same way that the time is different in different time zones.

What's so hard to understand about that?
Anime is released in Japan, so of fucking course when they say it's going to be released in Spring it means the northern hemisphere Spring.

Obviously, according to some of these replies, plenty of people don't realise that the seasons differ between hemispheres.
Admittedly, that's some dumb shit. But i've seen it in literal quizes. I even remember an online game, it had a daily quiz for rewards had "in what season is the Earth closest to the Sun", and the correct answer was a season, literally.

I understand it's an annoyance on the level of people mixing up their use of your/you're, there/their/they're and he's/his. But I still think it's retarded enough that it should be remedied.

Nah, this designation is pretty normal in Europe too, though here we use both. The only context where specifically only Quartals are used is AFAIK medicine and banking while the Winter / Spring / Summer / Fall (or Autumn) designations are used in more of a cultural setting.
In Japan "culture" is still very deeply rooted into society, something that people easily forget with all the otaku stuff around.

>wanpisser
>amerishart education
JOOOSÉ CAN JEW SEEEEE

Then what about American which has no culture?

Yet again this is just an implicit assumption of "in the northern hemisphere". It's not that people don't know the southern hemisphere exists or has different seasons, it's just that no one gives a fuck.

Their gung-ho vulgar consumerism cope culture is all over the globe user.

There are no relevant countries in southern hemisphere anyway.

seasons have become obsolete with the global warming.
i live in the middle of europe where the seasons where exactly as expected when i was a child.
last christmas, we had 14 degrees and we had literally 25 snow days over the last 6 years.
It's ridiculous.

Just wait for Fiji to invade, you cunt. A whole bunch of Korgs up in that motherfucker.

How should I know, maybe they already used that when they migrated that? Anyway, the Americans are irrelevant in regards to the "seasons" mentioned in Japanese anime.

Does anime have oil?

Northern emisphere is literally the only one that matters or has ever mattered for 99% of human history. Straya cunts or macacos being assblasted about it doesn't change reality.