Shingeki no Kyojin

>Connie will become Helos and impregnate Annie
Based. Also spoilers soon

Attached: 1583133730530.png (600x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quiz-maker.com/poll2770514xBcF7463e-81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE!

Attached: UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

Attached: BE902964-6B0B-47A1-8EFD-CBB2D24F7370.jpg (334x500, 49K)

Very cool cover, too bad the Mikafags will spam a lot more

OH SHIT, IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: tfhk.jpg (128x82, 5K)

He loves blue balling us too much

It's the worst of the covers for this arc, but it's still better than almost every volume cover pre-Marley.
Wish it would've been the Volume 30 alternate cover instead.

Attached: snk volume covers.jpg (2320x3540, 3.15M)

> the scarf
So Eren is like the protagonists in Final Destination movies right? He saw Mikasa with the scarf will kill him and wanted to change that

ETA on spoilers?

>Eren and Hisu on top
Based poll

Its automatically is nowhere near "the worst" because we got a tease of Eren's Titan.

funny how no alliance. not a great cover though

Why does this look so shittily made?

2 or 4 hours from now in my timezone, 10 hours or 1 day if it doesn't

Where is Historia?
As lover and the most important person to male MC Eren like Ehfags belive she should have whole covers for herself and Eren, right?

>no alliance
>no Gabi/Armin
Isayama just need to accept nobody like those characters

did you not read 123?

EHfag controlled poll with posting Ymir the dyke was a male idiocy.
No thanks shitbro.
Yo ushould learn to let go after so many years of her being dead already.

shit resolution, mostly. the wall titans are horrid, though.

Better than 29 but still looks like shit except for Eren in the background. Just look at the colossol's faces.

Holy shit don't ruin the thread so soon, enjoy the cover without crying over Historia again you fucking obsessed

Come on man this is ptsd level

Pretty fucking based and hardcore

This cover sucks.

Everything considered, I'm surprised Annie isn't on it.

Pretty metal

Majority of Yea Forums is Eren and genocidefags right? Not sure why 99 percent of replies are seething it's badass rumblingkino

>Come on man this is ptsd level
I agree, an idiot who still can't get over Ymir the dyke and calls her a male is a serious illness.
The girl is dead, it's time to let go of the hate already.

I would expect Armin, but it seems the final confrontation will be about Eren vs Mikasa where Mikasa will have to let go of the scarf or throw it back at Eren dino face and deal the final blow for her own character development.

EM cover

Do you realize the Erwinfag is memeing right? Last one had also meme names

A magnificent cover that shows what is more important for Isayama. That is, Eren and his genocide.
>The girl is dead, it's time to let go of the hate already.
Ironically

>Mikasa and the scarf a-aren't r-relevant
We cant stop winning bros

Attached: 1576102039772.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Is that pre timeskip odm gear?

Mentally ill people have no sense of humor.

>That is, Eren and his genocide.
Don't forget Bestkasa. She's literally in the center of attention

Time to leave so I don't get spoiled. I'll see you guys in a week. God I hope Connie gets fucked up.

Fucking awesome. All the anons who disliked this cover were whales and alliancecucks.

Plotchads bros help?

>No Cuck alliance
Based Isayama knows people only care about Eren and the rumbling.

Because Armong should have died, he really has no point anymore, the conflict is more personal with Mikasa, Reiner and Zeke

Like everyone with a double digit IQ here predicted

Spoilers in 1488

>the entire story has been building up to Mikasa fighting the demon that she once loved and admired
>the demon is a man with so much authority over her that he's essentially a titan to her
Is this the...attack...on...kyojin?

>Bestkasa
user I

KINO
.But then you open the volume and realize that only 123 was decent and has something in common with this cover

Closing the thread, give me a (You) when spoilers drop and I will suck your dick.

The cover is shit that already happened, not telling us the end. I hate Armong but he'll be front and center. It's just nobody cares enough about him to put him on the cover.

>Retard doesn't know the meaning of "Shingeki no Kyogin" in moon runs
You fags are worse than huntards.

>Bestkasa
Isayama had to draw someone against Eren. Of course you can’t draw the whole cuck team and the choice fell on a slave who should free herself. I was afraid that the cover would be about cuck them, but Isayama pleased me. So don't give a damn about Mikasa, who by the way is still in her collar.

I guess we were the shingekus of no kyojins all along

Nice cover.

Holy shit, that's literally false advertising. Chapters 124-126 were pure dogshit and are not one bit about the rumbling. Only thing you get at most are these shitty Walltitan background art

So many of these covers are generic and interchangeable. 8, 13, 14, 29, and 30 are great, though. Also, 16 is a reference to Ymir and the spine worm.

It's good he knows there was only one important chapter in the volume at least.

He had to remind his horrible and retarded fans that snk is nothing like avengers. 3 boring chapters was too much for them to handle

user, Isayama knows the Cuck alliance is pure cringe. The only good chapter in the volume is 123 and that's because if was focused on Eren.

Damn, now that we got the cover I'm greedy. I know spoilers should be out in 2 days but I'd love some now.

I think we'll get them in a few hours

No, magazine is not even out yet and its afternon in nipland

>raising my hopes like that

Because the avenger is trash, imagine thinking Mikasa following Connie, Armin, Annie and two kids is more interesting than Mikasa just going ask and face Eren alone which is more fitting for old Mikasa.
Avengers is fucking cancer and Armin vs Eren is uninteresting shit

So, EM remains the plot..based

What a sad, sad man

Same. Good luck, brother.
(but I unironically hope Connie lives)

Something is odd here. Eren's titan is faster than the Walltitans yet he is standing behind them. What could this mean?

Last time (or previous?) we got spoilers before the magazine, French fags leaked it

None of your "arguments" are valid and should be ignored, they write and critique as if you have read all of the remaining chapters and the story is finished.

Nobody cares about Armin and Connie, Mikasa going by herself is more interesting

Fucking this
At this point, Mikasa leaving her scarf and trying to confront on her own would have kino potential

Can't wait for deluded shippers thinking of this as a validation for their ship.

Hey, I'm not defending those boring as fuck chapters. Don't criticize anything like it's finished and you've read the whole thing though, makes you look stupid

They do already. It does represent chapter 123 though from her POV since nobody cares about 124-126

I think this could mean that Eren never left the island?

the real attack on titan were the friends we made along the way

what if eren wants to fuck niggers? think about it. Armin is also blonde. What does this mean for real. In chapter 123 we see that Eren is becoming Ymir?
No.
Mikasa abandoning scarf only to reclaim it shows that despite everything she is still thinking. But this does not matter, or does it?
I think eren just hate minorities.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 5737643534.png (592x516, 46K)

Unfunny poltard, begone

*sucks teeth*

barely comprehensible

We are in the finals already and all Mikasa did was follow boring ass Armin and Connie's shitty subplot nobody cared about. It pains me seeing Mikasa just agreeing and follow Armin and Annie so I hope she goes back to her baddass side again

Yeah, but it's more like i just want to be Mikasa's semen dispenser.

Have faith or completely drop the series all together, nothing wrong hating fillershit but doomfags are so dumb

So she will put on the scarf again.

I can see her breaking away and going to Eren herself. She doesn't seem happy in the alliance, has no idea what to do and just looks shell shocked. She needs to make her own choices and not just follow along.

This, the alliance even make the characters worse

probably it's just that she's just more recognizable with her scarf. no way that big of a spoiler goes on the cover of old chapters. same with dinoeren not having a final form yet

So, going after Eren by herself when she has allies for now is a sign of maturity?

Well there is no other reason for her to take back the scarf

Bringing 40 shifters from the enemy side near the Founding titan without even trying to talk to Eren is not exactly smart. Plus killing Mikasa's most important person while the warriors don't pay for their sins (like fucking Louise was in prison more than the warriors) is not exactly nice

She should do what she really wants. Doesn't look like the alliance is it, but maybe it is. Kinda shitty to see her doing nothing but follow Armin around and having to ask him what they should do about Eren.

Why...

Yes, because Eren should be right from any Paradisian's perspective, no one proposed a better plan than Eren (a very easy thing to do).

Also Mikasa wasnt like that, she was obsessed with Eren too yeah but she actually showed some teeth. I hope she kicks Armong ass like Armong called Zeke piece of shit yet is okay to accept Annie and Reiner who attacked twice and were the cause of Mikasa losing Carla

Attached: sorry Armong.png (700x516, 315K)

Imagine the kino if she sides with Godren when everyone else tries to stop them

I, Mikasa Kekerman, choose being a slave to the end.

>Isayama knows Armong doesn't sell
OH NO NO NO YOUR BEST FRIEND KEKED BY CHADKASA

Attached: noarmong.png (2807x606, 1.93M)

Post yfw GODmin gets the final volume all for himself

Attached: 1578174107210.png (1600x2000, 995K)

Based as fuck, would probably be detrimental to her character development but fuck it, if she's already taken the scarf again then she might as well just get on with it and suck Eren's fat titan dick also. Strongest titan shifter and humanity's strongest soldier (with manlet out of the game)

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Nothing else is important now, Warriors are all forgiven, because Annie eating Pie is funny, because Magath and Manlet want to kill Zeke.

Nothing wrong with slaves.

I too hate character development

I WANT TO TOUCH MIKASA IN LEWD WAYS.

>Magath: I want to kill the guy I sent to kill you and his betrayal made me not genocide you
PLEASE ISAYAMA TAKE LEVI OUT OF THE ALLIANCE TOO
FREE THE ACKERMANS

His shit is gonna be so rushed in the anime

Hisubros, are we going to see /our queen/ this chapter?

>quiz-maker.com/poll2770514xBcF7463e-81
ymir(male)
what

No, /our queen/ is needed to show at the right moment what Eren is fighting so fiercely for, it’s obviously not his friends anymore.

Attached: 1575218825155.jpg (1251x1944, 300K)

Wait how does the cover confirm EM?

Floch will be the Orochimaru of AoT

>No
So another mediocre at best chapter then? Lame

Have people already speculated that Eren suspects his own death and impregnated Historia so the royal reborn could free everyone from the titan curse? I want to see the discussion on that.

Eren + Mikasa are featured, so its automatically EM approved

would be based
I just want someone important to ally with Eren

Weak bait

I don’t want to burst you bubbles but Mongvengers is probably in the center in the alternate cover of 31

They're referring to Dykemir, i.e the best written female character (imo)

>Johnny... Rebi.... To think that we would become such amazing friends
>Haha well Zeke, the past is the past! We're concerned with the future!
>T-That's right!

Fact: Safe chapter = shit chapter

That's Zeke. Floch hasn't done anything horrible enough to be compared to Orochimaru

Some discussed to be more like ZE3 visual novel where two of the characters were simply the parents of one of the characters without them realizing till later

Neither did Zeke

Post based characters

Attached: 20200229_145721.png (396x620, 298K)

>Isayama's editor is the same as the 5toubun
There you have it. Don't expect things happening till last two chapters

Attached: 1575565248663.png (1125x1600, 3.91M)

Is this the most misleading cover? 3/4 of the volume was Gabomong adventures

Interesting take. Did they just assume random parents, or believe it to be a pairing of main characters?

Attached: 12EDF6F9-D2A9-48F9-8848-D1EA187B12BF.png (573x378, 83K)

When we get spoilers, it usually happens around this timeframe. So if we don't get them in max 2 min hours, you can stop asking about spoilers then

Attached: 1574721289124.jpg (1500x1351, 835K)

We will not receive them today, the cover of the magazine has not yet been released.

Spoilers from the game the villain of the game is creating a situation where he can be born. The parents fall in love and the villain ends up sending their memories back and they discover that yeah, the guy who trapped them was their own son

Attached: 1567992771901.jpg (610x304, 36K)

Attached: C1E7D994-9E63-42C2-A702-1566023529FC.jpg (285x516, 27K)

That would be too big a spoiler to put on the front cover.

Oh, the seething already begins.

Attached: 1573147037730.jpg (257x120, 15K)

I would be completely okay with that happening. The last dragon chronicles book series has a similar character. Cyclical stories have a special place in my mind when done right. Human nature always brings about repetition.

EHsisters, not like this...

And a bit closer to the EM endgame

Attached: SNK_123_27.jpg (2037x3056, 2.28M)

EHcucks btfo

It'll be funny if she goes to confess her love and he doesn't care

can dinoren cuddle?

Attached: cdf0c153980db077e67989d324494e79.jpg (1045x763, 276K)

literally every single part of this post is wrong

Always knew BASEDsayama was shipping EM

Like Mikasa/Luisa?

Well it could be, just like Eren manipulated his father Ymir could have done the same (she saved Zeke) and Eren found out later it was his own daughter.

Not with Annie

Attached: Annie-Leonhardt-image.gif (500x463, 997K)

NOOO EREN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY- I MEAN HISTORIA’S BABY DADDY

how much of a plebian shonentard do you have to be to think EM is even a possibility at this point?

This is one, two autistic and shitposters You can not pay attention.

EHcucks btfo

No spoilers yet

Man Chadyama keeps dabbing on these EHkeks

sorry i dont live here

EHbros??????!

EHstacies how could this happen to us? We had our parallols and essays of fanfics- I mean theories but Isayama keeps shitting on us

GAS SHIPPERFAGS

Attached: 1583000199125.png (539x673, 482K)

Thanks for the heads up

Attached: 1552433093278.png (821x678, 527K)

So Yams was an EM shipper all along?

Please let them dream, just say yes EM will happen and don't upset them

EMChads keep winning baby

>EH btfo
>suddenly anti shipperfag appear
Dabbing on this EHkeks

Mikasafags are desperate for something so they'll take a cover for chapters we already read and say they won. Ignore them

Another victory for EMYH alliance

That mostly happens when is the opposite

>EM already in the race with full force when spoilers haven't even come out yet
Based, love this cover. And it confirms my prediction that Eren and Mikasa will have one final confrontation which will be solved through the power of love.

nice fanart, mikasa look really cute there, what is your point?

user these are the same people who think Eren's question in 123 had romantic inclination. Yes, the man who had an almost dead expression on his face.

Fuck you hack, EH was supposed to be the plot!

>Few new ip over the past 50 posts
>Same posts replying to the volume cover
Why are EMwhales eternally mentally ill?

Np bro

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS EHDOGS WILL FINALLY PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

How come this has more replies than ips?

Nah it's every chapter mikasa gets a focus too

user, that one schizo replies to the same post at least 50 times.

Once again, Isayama goes out of his way to show EM is endgame and EH is crackship

Why does this have more replies than the amount of total IPs in this thread? Regardless, pretty dope and metal cover all in all. But I wish we would've gotten Hisu's back in the background like she also appeared in ch 123

They're desperate to use whatever as implication for EM even though that's literally the opposite the cover is portraying.

>muh rivals
Nice falseflagging

But what about the telenovela baby story?!!

Benji got mad.

EMkino is back on the menu bois

Hisu has no relevance to this portion of the story. She'll appear once Isayama is ready to bring her.

This should teach those Pissu self-inserters a lesson

So does he have actual brain problems or is he just a shitposter?

Welp, this essentially confirms Mikasa stops Incelren’s rampage by confessing to him

I like how the face of every CT is slightly different.
Also, someone screencap this and the number of IPs.

The IP count still has not gone up.

If Yams only wants to bring her back in the final chapter, then he just might as well let her being irrelevant.

Both. Everyone knows all EMdogs are mentally ill, this is nothing new.

Shitposter who will later turn around and whine about EMfags spamming

We get it Isayama, EM is canon, even I feel sorry for EHspics now

stay irrelevant*

She is irrelevant and probably won't appear till the final chapter or when the whole war is over.

>volume literally has Mikasa joining the alliance to fight Eren
>Cover has her standing against Eren as part of the cringevengers
>E-EM won!
You shipping whales never fail to disappoint.

EHnazis SEETHING

Was curious but if you go to Twitter and write erehisu, recent comments are like 80% seething about EH or EHfags so you can imagine how much does that ship triggers, even one artist had to explain herself for drawing EH once.
EH is headcanon till proven its not mind you, but I think people are the ones hurting themselves with ships the author never confirmed just like with Kubo

Attached: familyzonedfriendzoned.png (834x886, 650K)

please kill me

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

At this point is just shitposting

Soon.

Attached: b3d22baa3fb2f5fcd067866952f85_7f2df67a_640.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Didn't I tell you guys that SNK is based on G Gundam. Because this is exactly what happened in G Gundam.

Attached: SNK G Gundam ending v3.jpg (900x8793, 950K)

EMbros and farmerchads rise up!

Let it be user, it is a sad existence. We can just mourn it.

Stop it. We get it, you're triggered over EM, farmerfags and YH.

EHsoibois destroyed by canon once again

>Mikasa puts the scarf back on
Jesus does she have anything besides muh scarf? This is literally her plotline for the final arc. It will be even worse if it turns out Eren saw the scarf in his future visions which means Mikasa proves that everyone is a slave to fate.

Is this Eren's front or back? Back wouldn't make sense since he would distance himself from the Walltians

He is self admittedly mentally ill and shitposts as a coping mechanism.
He has been doing this since fucking 2015.

Fuck off EHfat

>Live... Reiner

Then why doesn't this faggot get banned? The guy is still fucking replying.

He does, he gets banned at least 10 times per thread.
He has a dynamic IP though is the problem.

>Wakey wakey Eren, look what we have here

Attached: CHADmin and Pisstoria.jpg (783x723, 149K)

Pissu n-next chapter for sure!

Mikasa has her scarf on this time! Maybe she will confront eren this volume

Mods only ban anons who aren't ironically shitposting or anons who say something against a ship they like :^) everyone else gets a warning

Safe to say the armong poster and this schizo are the same.

Nice

KEK

I think there is more than one, but one of them in particual is completely unhinged and changes personalities every month.
The reinerfag a few months ago for example was obviously the schizo.

particular*
What the fuck.

Noooo EHbros

Based benji

Based Benjamín

Take your meds

Based Benjamin Chandler

Please take this advice to heart, it would vastly improve the state of these threads.

Attached: stop metafagging.png (510x77, 4K)

i did, otherwise i would be too busy with the spiders under my skin to be shitposting

At least you're honest

That's not the problem, the problem is this being a general in the first place.
There is literally nothing to talk about and when anyone dares to try the schizo starts spraying diarrhea everywhere, there is no point.
Discussion can only be had on spoiler day and then when the chapter comes out, and it only lasts at best a day or two.

She literally looks like Eren.

>past eren fighting current eren
Kino

Attached: 1566235926346.jpg (1080x1032, 110K)

It seems more a cringe ending.
Everything resolved with "let's change universe because this one suck" is alwais a lame kind of ending,just like using the time travel to save everyone

It would be basically "Shirou Vs archer"2.0

Consider the following
>~500k Paradisians
>tens of millions of wall titans
>rumble everything, Paradis included
>turn wall titans back into humans
>have a population of millions
>none of them will know what happened
>humanity has a fresh start
>all of the world suffered equally for continuing the cycle of hatred

They look like actual siblings in 123.

Yes, Mikasa was fighting using it during shigashina 2.0, while Connie and Jean (maibe armin too) were using the other version of Odmg.
Mikasa just prefere use the old one since she is better with the blades

Reminder we still need the scarfening. BOYS EM IS GONNA HAPPEN.

At this point I think that the transformation is irreversible even for the FT powers. The only way to turn back in human form is just eat a shifter (or maibe if the Paths shut down, the people reviously turned into titans in less than 20 years would be able to return humans, like Connie's mom)

Are we getting the next fake preview with this chapter?

No, next month

Cringe art of a cringe ship from cringe artist

based plotchad

Higher quality

Attached: ESGOhkpWsAAe5vR.png (600x898, 900K)

Why is she wearing outdated ODM gear? Also, could it be that she has long hair but the scarf is hiding this fact?

flashback soon

Attached: 1555714471204.jpg (700x956, 112K)

>Jesus does she have anything besides muh scarf?
No. Mikasa's entire arc revolves around Eren. She basically isn't even a character when you remove Eren from her life. She's ultimately just a slave to him, but this final arc will probably show her rejecting her slave ackerautism in an attempt to fight Eren.
Isayama has stated that the only way for Mikasa to,grow is to seperate from Eren.

>Mikasa's entire arc revolves around Eren. She basically isn't even a character when you remove Eren from her life
To be fair, that's basically everyone with the exclusion of Reiner, Zeke and Eren. Hence why the whole alliance shit feels so unimpactful

The EM/armong schizo is mass replying again.

She was using the old odmg since marley arc because she is better into sword fights than in gun fights, in fact she was using the old odmg in this last battle too while Jean and Connie (maibe armin too) were using the gunner version. Levi did the same too in Marley.

Eren is the father

Water is wet

I want to die

Connie will ass rape Zeke and fuck all the girls in the series with this 5

Gabo, Levi, Hange, Annie, and even Ronnie all have personality/character seperate from Eren and they all have stories/motivations seperate from him as well. Mikasa's different because all she's been for basically every arc since the FT arc amounts to "muh Ereh".

Zeke will kill Connie and the whole cuck alliance, save the world and castrate all eldians with this 8

Maibe he is, maibe he isn't. For now this question is a big "?", let's wait until isayama will confirm or debunk it.

Nice try

Based completely-sane poster

Connie will die pathetically at the hands of Ereh. Checkum.

Eren will kill the entire cuck alliance, Zeke will take his side and be freedompilled, genocide will completely happen to with this 9

How low does one's IQ have to be to still believe the Farmer coverup?

Mikasa for some reason seems to be the designated autism magnet of SnK

Good.

Attached: ESB3E3OUwAE15Wd.jpg (1024x860, 302K)

>so armin...you say that defying you means that I really am a slave to Eren's will after all?
>then you're just the same as he is. I am not going against you because I was forced to, I am doing it out of my own free will
>the world is cruel armin...and this time is no different. Stand aside, or be ready to know what that really means.......
>.......bark

Hold your head high EHbros, volume 32 is ours for sure

Pretty low. It's very obvious that Eren is the father but, unless we get it confirmed, shitposting will never end.

Below room temperature. They're setting themselves up for complete dissapointment because this is one of the most obvious and foreshadowed plot twists in the manga.
Doesn't matter though, when it's revealed they will spam Yea Forums for days saying that it "came out of nowhere with no buildup" kek

Attached: Beautiful human being.png (640x668, 612K)

> Slave
> Making choices
Stop speedreading EMfag.

Will Zeke be a good uncle

PLEASE JOHNNY FUCK PIECK AND YELENA

Below absolute zero

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMM.png (1584x2380, 3.3M)

This.

Highschool AU when??

Kino, except for the forced dog meme at the end. Old, badass Mikasa was always hype to see, her siding with Eren could potentially bring us back the old, determined Mikasa

Eventually he'll get over his self-hating, cuck nature and learn to love children. If he doesn't end up dying, that is...

Attached: tfw virgin.jpg (255x278, 28K)

Absolutely. He is ready to turn into fucking meat anyone who dares to offend his cute niece.

Attached: 45-pfxq1B5yOaA.jpg (1440x2160, 2.07M)

i know user, at least edgekasa had some grit to her
i remember having some hope when the first thing mikasa asked when gabo came in cruing her eyes out in 124 was WHERE'S REINER like she was going to just find him real quick and finish the job

AA chapter when?

Attached: 55455196_p0_master1200.jpg (900x876, 490K)

Attached: EP719cHVAAIbR4j.jpg (627x900, 235K)

Daz is the father.

Cover of the last month.
>5toubun
pic related

Attached: 1570169476645.jpg (598x314, 26K)

Never, thanks God

Eren leads volume 31 in what he fights in volume 1. And this time Mikasa takes the role of Eren. This is pure kino

Attached: V1&V31.jpg (1194x898, 229K)

This chapter

good art, shit couple.

I just hopped that slav bitch and niggerman would be liquidated by based floch
Sad

his name is boyega

Now, in color. Can't wait for more alliancekino in the next chapter.

Attached: 7xlbsYE.jpg (2037x3056, 996K)

Ichika - Pieck
Nino - Gabo
Miku - Mikasa
Yotsuba - Krista
Itsuki - Sasha

If singles Reiner dies

the fact that it's Connie who says this makes it seem like even more of a joke

no it's not

Attached: 1582749235363.png (1412x1912, 2.42M)

Ok Benji

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE!
DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

>two kids on the front sweating
>comic relief as the frontman
>armong looking sad (i-i only supported a little rumbling guys, here look I even suggested that the military have eren eaten haha)
>annie showing off her ass after kicking reiner in the face for no reason, really badass queen
>mikasa has no idea what she's even doing here, went from blindly following eren to blindly following armin
>to save the world
what a shit panel

Mikasa will betray them.

Gabo will kill eren if any number

Hoping that was the point

Mikasa being there feels so out of place, especially since she got called out by Armin to think for herself once. And all she ends up doing is follow Armin's lead now instead of Eren's. WOW

I already voted you idiot.
For my GENERAL Theo CHADgath.

>Floch above pretty much the entire 104th
Based /snk/. Sad that manlet is so low though.

2 is not any number. It's the only even prime number.
Your move, Gabofags.

Ok why didn’t they lock Zeke in a dungeon and breed him? Just make him get raped by bitches every day for the remainder of his life, you get more heirs than you would using Historia as a breeding sow.

>Manlet
>Low
I see what you mean

The only good covers are:
>14
>17
>22
>23

he'd just beast titan in his cell and kill whichever broad they pair him up with

Zeke impregnates Connie mom with this 4

Hello, You're speaking with Zeke from the Based Department. What can I do for you?

Attached: 97Zeke.png (1202x534, 709K)

So they get twins?

He is so much of a cuck, that he can't even fuck, only masturbate to Marleyans fucking, but even then,he is infertile

>Snk and 5touben have the same editior
This series is absolutely fucked

>Cuck
>Wants his people to stop breeding
>Based
No, no he isn't based,he is the opposite of based

why is Armong so disgusting looking?

The way this displays results is shit.

It shouldn't count each selected option as 1 vote.

It should track the votes for every character individually and then show what percentage of voters voted for each of the options.

For example
>vote A & C
>A: 1/1 (100%)
>B: 0/1 (0%)
>C: 1/1 (100%)

>shitren still thinks he's in charge?
>dial godmin and godnnie

finally

Which makes me think, did Zeke castrate himself? It would be pretty hypocritical not to given his plan.

Reminder that next chapter marks the start of the final volume.

Why are connie and zeke fags so cringy? Two completely irrelevant characters and somehow they have a huge following of autists.

he specifically made the request to lolimir to mold everything back to how it was before EXCEPT for the penis
the penis had to go, zeke said

Imagine how many woman would willingly line up to take a chad's (in looks) seed or the many patriotic women willing to do it for Paradis. Isayama should have had the characters discuss this.

Unbelievably awkward looking panel.

Annie is so pretty.

Nah. We're going all the way to October.
8 more chapters.
Aren't you excited?

There are a lot of zekefags because Zeke is fantastically written. Conniefags don't exist. They're just shitposting

Attached: havent sex.jpg (1251x1256, 1.19M)

This, but replace Connie with Armin.

>Everyone is sooo mean
>We must kill ourselves

The thing is anons, you say that Mikasa is a non-character if you take her away from Ereh, but the past few chapters have been dedicated to exactly that.
Don't you see that Yams is making Mikasa confront her own feelings and live for herself instead of Ereh? FREEDOM is one of the main themes. Next few chapters will have some extreme Mikasa kino where she'll free herself from Ereh and live as her own woman.

Attached: 1582971315078.png (381x426, 140K)

Attached: source.gif (288x162, 1021K)

Eren already freed her from him. She needs to do more

>Next few chapters will have some extreme Mikasa kino where she'll free herself from Ereh and live as her own woman.
LOL

now this is shitposting

>Yams
Go back

>Yams

Attached: 1582674619147s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Based

How come whenever someone posts something posotive about Mikasa ao many people jump to punch them down?

Imagine finally freeing yourself from your dependency and getting to see who you truly are and it turns out you're just a horrible, idiotic person who was better off as a slave because the responsibility of thinking was too much for them to handle.

That will be Mikasa if stays the course she's been on.
Nothing is set in stone yet. She can still change for the better. The outlook is getting bleaker every chapter though.

This desu.
SnK doesn't have that strong of characters, but some like Zeke are genuinely good.
List of good characters in SnK:
>Zeke
>Reiner
>Eren post beach-scene
>Erwin
>Hange
>Grisha
If your favorite characters are not in this list then they're NOT GOOD

Cause shit character
Shipfags are cancer

>No floch

But that user was talking about Mikasa abandoning her feelings for eren.

That post wasn't a shipping post. It was the exact opposite.
But dumb speedreading retards like you completely sperg out whenever they see Mikasa.

C o p e

Attached: illust_71004465_20190803_201058.jpg (720x576, 126K)

No need to thank us plotchads.

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-070244_Chrome.jpg (1042x270, 88K)

>no floch
and I still like ragetard eren

>shipfag calling others shipfag again
Ok 'neutral'user

You're missing Floch and Kruger

am i the only one who thinks that there's no way that the wall titans would be able to ''exterminate all life outside the walls'' in a reasonable time frame?
it would take them at least two or three years maybe, they're so slow

Annie x Armin a plot. AA plotchads.

Attached: 20.jpg (500x750, 60K)

Kruger doesn't have enough time. He's just there to serve Grisha's character, same as how Xavier is just there to serve Zeke.
Floch is pretty boring. Mikasa-tier.

>pretty boring
>one of the top 5 most proactive characters post timeskip
floch runs the fucking show dude, if it werent for him anything outside titan battles and eren/zeke shit would be boring as hell

Floch is just an Eren cocksucker. Non-character like Mikasa.

Eren will make them fly, give them protective armors and will drop every single one of them on every cities and villages in the world, right from the stratosphere.

>no Levi
Manlet is still pretty great, tbhfam

>Yotsuba - Krista
>Yots with black scarf
EHfags is sad bunch

So chimping out makes a character strong and interesting for you?

Literally the most important character confirmed. EH is fucking buried

Then Ichika is Eren. Lesboincest is the best.

The art sucks.

They take VERY big steps. Also just how big is the rest of the world? Do the rest of the nations just border Marley? Because in that case rumbling them all is a bit more realistic.

Noooooooo
EHBROS HOW

>Doesn't notice Manlet and Edgeren are also right there, among them.
user, I ...

you can take floch on his own without eren and you still have a character, his main purpose is the restoration of the eldian empire, and he follows eren simply because he's the means to that end
he was also given a suitable backstory and his actions can be seen as perfectly justifiable in the context, which is unusual for the goebbles/vichinsky propagandist enforcer types as portrayed in fiction
mikasa has also done nothing of note since the attack of liberio and getting roasted by eren, meanwhile floch has been the backbone behind the coup and the driving force, alongside yelena for bringing the brothers together
dude's entertaining to watch

Damn it has been hours and you are still spamming, holy shit kek

>Let her pass titans, she is important to me

I remember an user complaining about Eren not knowing shit about Geography. He sort of had a point.
Paradis is their equivalent of Madagascar and Marley is just Africa. How long will it take for a couple of millions of Giants, that can't even fill the circumference of Mada to cover the surface of the whole world?

She truly is the plot.

Attached: 1583101170310.png (960x800, 112K)

Man, you are late to the autism party

Many months probably, not all the apocalips are fast

>Would genocide the world for

Attached: 76135598_p8.png (670x800, 501K)

WE ARE FINISHED SHITRENBROS

EHbros?????????????????

Unfortunately. I didn't expect anything today

to kill literally everything outside of Paradis? probably a few years, so Eren should have enough time to get it done before titan aids kill him i think.

Tik tok, the plot is right here Hisu will never be relevant again, it's time to wake up

dilate emtranny

Can't wait to see the alliance getting crushed by Eren

stay mad.

Annie's ass in full color

Attached: 1579416960377.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Based plotchad.

what are current snk memes?

>Fucking dogkasa
God damnit this stupid shit, fuck Isayama

WHO'S A GOOD GIRL? YES, YOU ARE!

Attached: dogkasa.jpg (600x399, 29K)

Chapter when?

Real shit, drawfag here, the bee one, coronavirus got me working from home for a week, gimme dubs.

Fucking kek

Could you draw Eren and pii doggy style sex

This is the cover for the last 4 cringe chapters, EMwhale.

Connie fucking Dina in PATHS while Zeke and Grisha watch

Pii x Falco

this but with Zook and Conrad.

Attached: 2938774.jpg (899x905, 514K)

Eren T-bagging Zeke's corpse while Mankasa is keking in the background

I hope this spamming faggot is aware that the covers are mostly about what if events that actually never happened in the story, and xir's IQ actually isn't matching the temperature of xir's own cold room.

Seething.

Tell me has art of her piggybacking on him been done yet?

Nice

It would be shit writing from isayama, since he settled her as checunov gun with the pregnancy and the shard in chapter 120. She disappearing from the story at this point would feel just as a giant retcon and make the entire pregnancy plot literally pointless (zeke had the wine and the Jaegerists).

I don't think so, but I think that'd be really cute.

Fuck I speedread and saw Porco not Falco. I’m stuck on this one now.

Just like that cover during clash arc with Mikasa and eren VS the beast titan (even if they never meet Zeke until RtS)

MH ending

Really? You'll still draw it? Sweet, it's up to you what they do

Third stage Bargaining.

Kek

Well if you were just shitposting it would be a waste to draw it but if it’s actually want to yeah deal’s a deal while we wait for these leak drops.

Attached: Mehhkasa.png (996x1412, 2.32M)

Yes, the plot says EM are enemies now, all hope is lost for you trannies.

Alright Yea Forums , what would actually be a kino plot twist?

Historia is pregnant with Mankasa

Bargaining what?!
I just said that the cover with EM and the beast titan showed something taht never happened in the manga (eren and Zeke literally never fought a single time etc...), so why i should be called Delusional just because I pointed out that covers aren't important as foreshadowing?

Eren and Ymir riding on a colossal titans head like it's a ship, looking like dorks

Eren has visited the crystal

AU being canon and canon being AU.

Yes they are. How would someone dress as Historia anyway? Be pregnant, dead eyed and have limp hair? She doesn't even have a unique, recognizable outfit.

It was all a dream

More a weird twist than a good one, but I appreciate the effort you put in it

Based

Id be more surprised if he didn't.

Whatever they try to do with Eren, but the genocide cannot be stopped.

Wow, you must seriously hate her character.
What she has done to deserve so much hatred?

I USED TO I USED TO READ WORD UP! MAGAZINE

Attached: file.png (300x300, 118K)

Isayama gives us an ending his editors approved, then releases a doujin containing the real ending

Alien ufos

BASED

Why does it look like Annie wants to fuck Connie

>What she has done to deserve so much hatred?
He is the only person in the world who knows the real Eren, supports him and carries him under the heart of his child. Generally stole the Mikasa's role.

K I N O

*She

>mentally ill EAfat is here

Kek

What has Mikasa done to deserve all the hatred and seething whenever she is mentioned?

The baby is Levi's because a royal Ackerman holding the FT would be immune from Karl's vow of cuckery while still being able to fully wield its powers. Doctor Hange did artificial insemination because Historia is a lesbian.

It's not always seething user, tell me this didn't make you laugh and I'll call you a liar.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EPIC TROLLED AHHAHAHAHA I WANT TO DIE

Attached: eVjejxL.jpg (997x1767, 878K)

>the baby is Eren and Annie's
I would unironically lose my sides forever and then proceed to kill EAfat so you guys couldn't complain about them to make it better.

Why did you post fanfiction whats the point even.

calm down autist

Nah, she's a fine plot device. She's just not a main character, and the desperation of EHturds is pathetic and should be mocked.

Awh what? shiiiiieeet

I don't get it.

>plot device
?

E-EHBROSSS WTF?!?!!!

user is retarded

>1k votes
What?

kek

The web where I read chapters put this instead of the usual "not avaiable yet" so I shat myself because I thought it leaked early but it was just epic troll number 13

ok

I know I write like an autist but I swear I'm not, plotchads can't be autists

Why is Lolimir getting votes? She isn’t even a character, she’s a plot device.

>still no spoilers or leaks

>Mikasa, i'm dying

Attached: louise.jpg (402x500, 70K)

where are the fucking spoilers you fucking assholes

Drawfag, when Rico and young lover sex?

>Multiple answers allowed

>"I don't care you swallow reflection of my obsession reflected upon myself"

Isayama drew it

Because I was born into this world

Attached: 1581286003772.jpg (1813x1300, 804K)

AAH treesome

Attached: DSYxqBgXUAEK1v4.jpg (248x317, 11K)

I don't get you, what's your problem

Based.

I WANT TO FUCKING STRANGLE MIKASA, SHE IS SO USELESS AND UGLY

Why does Eren's titan form looks so weird here?

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY A ONE LINER AND COMMIT GENOCIDE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ENTER

Attached: 1568818139546.jpg (383x600, 35K)

>Yeah? That's sucks, what am I supposed to do about it?
>I don't have time for this shit

Maybe his titan is within Ymir's.

WHAT A BASED COVER

Attached: file.png (960x614, 907K)

Some of the best art in the entire series. Imagine if the rest was on this level.

Because he's actually crystalized and hiding somewhere underground. This will be the final plot twist

Attached: 1578601971983.jpg (3600x1817, 1.91M)

Attack on titan is the subtitle though

Mainly that I keep coming here on a monthly basis once there's like 4 days left for a chapter

Lynne masturbate and orgasm

Will Zeke join the cuckvengers?

based bdsm chad

Why you pretending to be drawfag shitposter

Gotta get them dubs or otherwise pay for it lad

>Damn that sucks, but did I don't remember asking?

Do I know you?

Attached: gg no re.gif (268x278, 844K)

>arrrrrf woof give leash back awoooo
Really Isayama?

Killing him is the goal of the cucklliance since they believe doing so will break Eren's link with Ymir, which if it works will absolutely cement Isayama as one of the worst hacks in history.

Not pretending to be a drawfag, can't argue the shitposter part tho

>Mikasa ends up wanting to help Eren
>Everyone including Historia hates her for supporting a child killer

It makes no sense that Zeke dying would break Eren's link with Ymir, not anymore after the P A T H S chapter.

>P-PLEASE FUCK ME FARMER I HAVE NO SELF RESPECT AND RAN INTO THE ARMS OF MY CHILDHOOD BULLY
Really yams?

Armin looks much more badass than he actually is. Hot ngl.

Attached: IMG_20200302_174617.jpg (929x1280, 186K)

ok Astrid

This desu. It's a shame how Isayama butchered his character.

Attached: 1583084235782.jpg (610x582, 191K)

Which drawfag are you

Attached: intimidating Jeanbo.jpg (245x198, 16K)

The cuckvengers have no way of knowing that eren is allied with Ymir, as far as they can guess eren simply used the FT powers witj Zeke.

What killed the hype Yea Forums ?

They will talk no jutsu Ymir. It's the only way.

Pretty sure I just (you)d the wrong person three times in a row kek

Last chapter?

Last three chapters

You

Why my peanus weanus ofcourse :)

He has NEVER been a good character, the fuck are you talking about

Attached: im_jean.png (600x8400, 1.93M)

EH

None, I'm not a drawfag nor I pretende to be one, darwing is for people with talent s >:(

Attached: image1.jpg (680x382, 55K)

後悔は遅すぎる
アーミンは同盟軍に加わるようライナーを説得する
最後に妊娠ビット

Not him but Isayama originally wanted to give him this morally gray development that stuck with him all those years after timeskip, He wasn't bad

He definitely was a good character during Uprising.

>Armin
>AA

Top Cringe

Yes you did, now apologize phone fag or I will unleash my manchild anger shitpost spam

Attached: Eren-jaeger-eyes-gif-2.png (1280x720, 720K)

Sorry user, I'm really drunk and youd the wrong person again....

All he ever did regarding that was lie to Bert about Annie, he never did anything like that after.
He wasn't a character in Uprising, the most development he got was about dealing with the fact he killed people, which happened to the others too.

>アーミン

Attached: 1569064663860.gif (500x345, 412K)

Someone translate every fucking panel for me and spoonfeed me like the retard I am, ty vm.

Apologies accepted, hope you don't have a hangover tomorrow because spoilers may leak and reading like that sucks!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x391, 595K)

少なくとも彼は試した

what people think historia is thinking
>impregnate me eren who i have no feelings for
what historia is actually thinking
> tfw ymiru never got to dick me down uwu
EHfags give up

What's the probability of a genocide ending?iirc grisha told Zeke that everything will go according to Eren's plan so the avengers are doomed to fail

We won EMchads CAN'T stop winning

Based

You misunderstood, I'm saying that a portion of the hate is other shipfags sperging cause Mikasa gets in the way of the fanfics, but another part (me) are just calling out lazy writting. The second sentence I posted was to ib4 retards saying "everyone who doesn't like this flat bland character is just shippfag of another variety"

Shipfags are talking about how their ship is the best one and meanwhile I'm here wondering how this MF could ignore the beta male even after looking dead eye to him and then just proceeded to walk into the walls.
Anyone has other theory besides "abmormal" or "I'll find you grisha"?

Attached: DGYKXA6W0AA_cjV.jpg (540x775, 150K)

I'd say only 5%. After all the forgiveness ferrst wanking we got, how Eren is portrayed invincible just like every final villain, and now this alliance, there is no way this is just leading to them losing without accomplishing anything.

>answer my question without answering it
hmmmm

Mikasa was always the plot.
Why did you fags deny the obvious?

Ok but then what's the explanation behind abormals and was it even possible for a person that has been a titan like 10/11 years to hold any resemblance of past memories?
I think Connie's mom thing was because it was recent but I dunno

I hope isayama has eren kill both Mikasa and historia, and also Annie and manlet for good measure, just so shipfags and fangirls shit their pants. He already fucked this story beyond repair, at least let us have that

Mikasa and Levi are fanservice

Hard cope EHcuck.

Remember when Jean and Armin had chemistry and respected each other and showed it relying on Armin's plans and making Jean take the leader role?
Ah yes, when they just completed they character arc, those were the days, now they got kinda hardstuck as characters

>what's the explanation behind abormals
There is no explanation
>was it even possible for a person that has been a titan like 10/11 years to hold any resemblance of past memories
Yes, that guy who mistook the sc girl for Yimir was even lucid enough to speak. Does it make sense? ask Isayama

Maybe it's just me but portraying eren in a negative spotlight was a retarded move. Why is everyone suddenly a moralfag? Eren is doing it for his friends and family so why are they trying to stop him? In this context genocide is the correct thing to do. The "avengers" shtick feels so childish and not something that fits the themes of SnK.

>Maybe it's just me
>The "avengers" shtick feels so childish and not something that fits the themes of SnK.
Almost everyone here, and even a LOT of people on leddit, has been shitting on this development since 126 came.

Literal postergurl.

HAHAHA

>Tfw even plebbit called something out for being too much like capeshit
Its the end times, the endtimes have come

>Almost everyone here
Last thread had a bunch of mikasafags and armongkeks rooting for the alliance. What was that all about?

All shipping is cancer

It was literally one schizo.

Spoilers when?

The series was built on being a huge fuck you to standard action/capeshit notion of heroism,and then to just shit all over that 126 chapters in is mind boggling

How many of them are actually being honest and not falseflagging? The way they root for them is so exaggerated and over the top there's no way they actually believe what they preach.

It's literally just one persistent Armongfag who has an endless appetite for (you)s

Cope some more, Armin is the main character

アルミン

Volume 27 is more about the final arc than the Marley one and it's a far worse cover

Armin is gonna kill Zer- I mean Eren

isayama has no mercy for mikadogs it seems

he's fixated in making them suffer for their bad choices

Last for EHtrash BTFO.
EM is the plot.

Sit

Rage harder whale.

Attached: 1582139724956.png (400x410, 100K)