Dare i say, is clamp kino back?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-02-25/netflix-partners-with-clamp-and-kindaichi-gundam-thunderbolt-goth-mardock-scramble-thermae-romae-creators-for-new-anime/.156820

dare i say, is clamp kino back?

Attached: clamp.jpg (2494x1871, 3.52M)

>Netflix
Dropped

>Netflix
Picked up

Clamp already like faggotry and interracial pairings.

>3dpd
>yellow roasties
You need to go back.

can anyone actually trust clamp now in a time beyond blood-c and with all their manga having shit endings

Who cares. Seems like Clamp is only doing the designs. Throwing a bunch of successful people together into a single clusterfuck rarely ends with something good. Clamp needs to finish Clear Card and start an original manga.

Please be bait.

>Clamp
Blood C was disgusting.

mardock scramble was interesting, and thermae romae is great
thunderbolt is pretty as fuck but without much substance
2 out of 3 ain't bad for non-LN/isekaishit nowadays

Netflix does that all the time, lots of their crappy original anime have a great cast or some big-name director attached to the project. Seems like it's the only way they get weebs to check out their selection.

>Noodle people
>Mecha
>Netflix money

I want Geass Sundays back

These are separate projects, not an individual one. That said, if it's just clamp doing the designs, who gives a shit, really? They're just being hired as a brand name netflix can advertise with.

3dpd is cancer and your bait is weak. Now kill yourself you fucking useless cunt

I want another CCS spinoff.

What a terrible timeline we live in

Why are these bags still alive?

Our money allowed them to survive the swine flu.

You know what is going to be really funny, that Clamp is going to do EXACTLY what they been doing for decades but this time "everyone" is going to freak out because "they got woke", I cannot wait for the interracial couples they pull off this time.

Nah. They are too old to get woke now. If anything it will be Netflix pushing them or giving them specific guidelines.

Damn CLAMP looks like THAT?

>putting clamp on the same level as 3dpd cam whores
kill youself newfag

Nigger brained newfag.

3 2 4 1

Attached: 1580181671909.gif (200x179, 1.33M)

It's a pic taken in 2006, look at the black wall behind

BASED

Wait I just read the article.
>shitflix
UNBASED

Did they do anything worthwhile the last decade? Or anything at all that wasn't a revival of older shows?

>just had a dream last night that clamp collaborated with 1-2 mangaka to create a god tier post-apocalyptic zombie wrestling anime with a shit ton of characters
>mfw see this

Attached: 1504877419618.gif (300x332, 2.33M)

That's the other user's whole point. They won't get woke they will just the same stuff they always did and newfag retards will complain about wokeness.

Why do you post news about an american production companys doings on an anime forum?

How about these lazy fucks work on CSS and their other half dozen unfinished shit.

I have long since given up that they will ever do anything great as Clover, Chobits, RG Veda, Rayearth or Wish anymore. I guess most people simply lose it at a certain age. See how many long running manga turned to shit during the last years or decade.

If those bitches rather than doing still new and new pointless collaborations, finally finished some of their older long-running works. X for example.

The anime was kino and based but the movie was shit.

Never
Give up

they are like 600 years old combined

Made a quick glance over the link, saw "Gundam" and "Netflix" in it, and about died.

PLINIVS anime soon, fellow Romans!

They are working on CCS.

Season 2 for CCS imminent......

There's not enough content. The first season of Clear Card was already half filler and there's not even that amount of chapters out.

>Not enough content
They should have made an 24eps on a original filler series until Clamp makes more.

The filler in Clear Card was terrible. You don't want more of that.

How old are CLAMP today?

>can't finish their manga
>sells out to westernshits
Fuck off roasties.

Never trust female mangaka.

This.

Attached: 1256089644433.jpg (500x375, 129K)