Somali

This show is really good.

Attached: MV5BNTdiZTcyNjItNzI4Ni00NzQ3LWI3NjYtNTNiMjQwOTliMDY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzExMzk5MTQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Is it really?

Attached: yummy.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>eating monsters gives you a monster cell injection and death
Maybe humans are eaten simply because they are neutral and give you no disease?

>monsters can eat humans
>humans cant eat monsters cuz that's bad and evil

Attached: 1536884630760.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I wish we would get more background info.
The golems don't seem to belong to the humans nor monsters, but get accepted from both sides. Who created them? Also, what happened to the humans? Are they really at fault for their extinction?

That's a bit of an underestimation.

Attached: indigestion.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

is she gonna be okay
all she's gotta do is stay hydrated, get a full night's worth of sleep and eat her veggies and she'll live as a human-harpy hybrid

Attached: 1569149156828.png (371x353, 148K)

What if Somali possesses a terrible power and she is destined to rain revenge on the Grotesques?

>manga translation isn't up to date
I hope this anime gets enough of a fanbase in the west to get the rest translated

>PUAHH

Attached: PUAHH.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

I'm sorry to say but, she did not get sleep that night. Not to mention not making it past the night.

What will happen if you eat a catgirl? Dying from the cat ears growing out of every body part?

I bet the big twist of the story is that all the monster races were originally human in some way. The fact that normal humans can start growing monster parts if they eat monster cells hints towards this.

Civilized beastmen eat all friends of a human. Then he assaults a peaceful harpy woman and feeds her to his family. The family dies from the feathercancer, so the man adopts the daughter harpy whose mother he just ate. Harpy daughter then tries to drain blood out of human girl to feed it to his adopted father and heal him from the feathers caused by him eating her mother.
It's a pure wholesome anime about the importance of the family.

Everyone is not interested in forest being destroyed.

now I want to be a dad AAAAAAAAAAA

This shit is gonna hit me in the feels.

>Are they really at fault for their extinction?
Of course not. As we can see from Somali the supposed cowardly and phobic nature of humans is entirely nurture as opposed to nature. They are naturally very curious and accepting of creatures they do not understand. How they tolerate Haraiso is proof of that.
So someone first educated humans to be like that and their societ has perpetuated that. With all likelyhood, Haraiso-Sama started the process.

What a faggot OP.

Maybe it's just things like Harpies though.
Don't eat the forbidden chicken and you're good.

No, it's not. The entire premise of the show is "my adopted daughter is cute," but said daughter is completely unrealistic and a typical case of a "what a childless middle-aged writer thinks children are like." It's an emotionally manipulative trash for shit-eaters with no standards.

Only the backgrounds

Attached: [Erai-raws]_Somali_to_Mori_no_Kamisama_-_08_[720p]2020-03-01_20-47.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

What the fuck, this got an anime? Is it any good? And how much of the translated manga does it cover?

I'm still fucking pissed the scanlation is dead