Beastars 166

Breaking news, Haru is still a retarded slut.

Attached: Beastars166.png (664x608, 375K)

Breaking News, OP is still a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-29 Beastars Chapter 137 A Departure From La La Land Online For Free - MangaNelo c (715x846, 641K)

I am not really liking the direction this is going.

Don't species mix

Attached: Mestizaje.jpg (1000x1800, 340K)

Attached: la creatura de las beastars 2.png (680x2308, 804K)

Not a single wholesome chick for tard wolf.
This cuckery must be stopped.

Paru doesn't know what she wants to do.

I hope there's a compelling reason for this and not just Haru having everything going for her but out of the blue deciding that she has a death wish again.

Memelon inexplicably moonlighting as a teacher at the same university Haru is going to so that whatever's going on here can unfold is probably the worst contrivance in the whole arc, possibly the whole series. It's not like there isn't enough reason for Legosi to want to kill Melon or other ways for him to become a threat to Haru either.

Neither do I.

What was that of the "Problem Solved"?

la creature + coneja = uma delicia

HARU IS A WHORU

Haru is so fucking unlikeable holy shit. Legosi needs to stop simping over this bitch just because she offered to suck his dick. If it wasn't Haru, it'd be some crackwhore in the black market he'd be lusting over. The first chick to treat him like a man and he turns into a fucking retarded cave man. Louis and Gouhin need to take Legosi, lock him to a table, and have some herbivore whore take his virginity so he can know what sex feels like and move on from Haru and she can kill herself.

It's pretty funny how Paru clearly thinks it's a deep romance when the way it reads is closer to your interpretation where Legosi is just obsessed with her because she's the first girl to put out for him.

Or maybe they just need to talk a little instead of being strangers to each other. Anyway, I really hope that they break up after this.

I blame the recent chapters on Paru wanting to finish the story quick so she can play Animal Crossing all day

Attached: EG2gDSpUUAAkDqR.jpg (900x1200, 74K)

>Legosi is just obsessed with her because she's the first girl to put out for him
Even back in school the eagle told him that he was idealizing her too much.

I'd watch that

We now go live to OP sucking cock. OP?

Attached: 1574279047351.png (391x363, 143K)

I'm fine with Haru having suicidal tendencies and not being able to deal with Legosi's autism, but why making a deal with Melon of all people? It looks like a dumb chick manipulated by an older guy that knows how to exploit his issues into doing his bidding. Which is pretty common, but really makes her unlikeable.

Or it was what she did to get him to back off rather than just kill her there.

I really hope melon eats haru but I just know there's no way Paru will kill off her furry Mary Sue

why doesnt someone just fucking shoot melon holy shit this is pissing me off
legosi
louis
yafya
one of the lions while he is sleeping
>but hur dur agata tried that
no he didnt he fucking pussed out because he is a young whipper snapper with no balls

All lions are whipper snappers with no balls, didn't you read the chapter?
The only one with less autism enough to work is Louis, and he has gun (but he doesn't want to get involved)

I read the whole manga and the entire premise is so disturbing to me. Given how fucking violent the world is, how could any prey animal be comfortable being in a romantic relationship with a predator animal? Also why do they fucking insist on kissing? A human display of affection makes no sense in anthropomorphic beasts with murderous jaws.

Absolutamente basado, best version

>why do they fucking insist on kissing?
Canines will lick the insides of each other's mouths as a show of friendship and to identify each other.

Needs to be updated now that we know what Melon's mom looks like

Her reason for this better be good. I want her and Legosi happy together so her being retarded on top of Legosis autism is making that outcome really hard. I actually like her too. She changed her slutty ways and she's always got the goofiest expressions. If she gets killed on meat day just in time for Legosi to see it what was the point of everything up to now? Help save the bun, Louis.

>Have a super cute moment
>Immediately ruin it by being a whore
Every time

Attached: beastars cute.jpg (752x930, 298K)

I've been reading beastars probably longer than anyone in this thread but I think this is where I drop the series. My interest has been waning since Melon was introduced, and after seeing raws of this chapter, I've just completely lost interest. What is Paru even doing with this story? It's like her brain just shut off.

based aoba with the hard hitting facts

legosi needs to hurry up and 'eat' haru before melon does (its a metaphor for sex ya dunces)
legosi is being stingy with the d

I knew the writing was going to fold onto itself in full retardation eventually.

Legosi was already beyond too fucking autistic to be passable anymore, this is the straw that broke the camels back.

I'm gonna hold out in this shit because i'm hoping this arc is going to filter out the normalfags, but I doubt Paru is that smart.

A bunch of Frankenstein monsters they be

I want to protect him

Attached: leg-leaf.png (412x480, 191K)

cope

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (788x1400, 704K)

Why did Paru give him a fursuit?

Attached: legoseption.png (540x701, 264K)

Legosi is a terrible boyfriend 90% of the time. He started courting Haru and then went off to fight murderers, work with gangsters, and get shot a couple times. All without Haru knowing, I think. I know he's trying to do the right thing, but it's extremely selfish to get someone emotionally invested in you only to them risk your life on idiotic pursuits.

Also he still hasn't given her the knot and he spergs out on the rare occasion they're even together. By the way don't you think Haru deserves to know she's dating a hybrid? WTF Legosi.

Attached: 1576223507373.jpg (231x261, 29K)

167 leak: レゴシとメロン大観衆の えで決闘開始 対決方法はクイズ大会w でも負ければ殺される Legosi and Melon begin to duel by solve the riddles. Loser’s gonna get killed.

Still better than his Imaginary Chimera fursona

This is why I hate reading unfinished manga. I can't even imagine the struggle it is to get the melon chapters fed piece meal. I would have probably dropped it by that point myself. Reading it in 1 go isn't bad. But that's also why I never read monthly or weekly chapters. I always wait for like a year or 2 to pass before I return when something is ongoing.

>memelon
>shounenshit
i sleep

Attached: 1583077821004.jpg (1448x2048, 601K)

>vinland saga anime gets announced
>story goes to shit
>beastars anime gets announced
>story goes to shit

VS was never any good.

This

Potentially true. At least Miura had the decency to put on long hiatuses while he succumbed to his Idolm@ster-addiction.

Melon should be la Chupacabra.

But he sucks lion cock not goat cock

Anons were really surprised by that? What do you think Haru meant when she said she'd get a boyfriend at college?

Haru isn't dumb she's just selfish.

>begin to duel by solve the riddles
ah, yes

Attached: batman-33-preview-1.jpg (561x416, 125K)

> riddles

Melon, sweetheart, if you’re accused of being a shitty Batman villain then the correct response is not to become an even shittier one.

havent read this trash in a while and feel good about it

This. A common theme of superhero comics is the girlfriend or wife having trouble coping with her man off saving the world but having little time for their relationship. Its even worse when they don't know. Some women like Lois Lane, Iris West and Mary Jane Watson can handle it like champs and some fall apart.

Attached: hnx2yr6oy7k41.jpg (1200x765, 82K)

>instead of getting kino arc, we get a capeshit-tier one

Attached: ESFU7awWoAA8iuC.jpg (1200x849, 136K)

I just want to get comfy with these characters, but they keep getting tied up in increasingly ridiculous plot twists.

Character drama is what Paru does best. All this shonen stuff is completely not her wheelhouse.

Attached: Juno.jpg (424x367, 78K)

Vore doujin when

This. Sadly, this arc had potential to become a kino one.

>Legosi's grandpa gives up the beastars life to become a family man

>His grandson goes on to live the life he never did

Huh

My main problem is that literally everyone keeps suddenly losing braincells in Melon's presence. It would've been better is he was a more behind the shadows type of villain.

Mero Mero!

Attached: 1579653588327.gif (766x829, 428K)

Just wait til Haru fulfils her promise

Attached: 1582898941738.png (781x730, 280K)

I hope so.

>Herbivores = White people
>Carnivores = Non-whites
>Carni-Herbi hybrids = La creatura
>Reptilians are probably jews or slavs

Attached: pina_by_necryonics_dd9dfwt-fullview.jpg (1280x1331, 240K)

I mean he did jam a knife into his leg when he told her he was heartbroken when she rejected him

Maybe if Legosi actually visited or made any effort to communicate at all she wouldn't feel the need to let her creep professor eat her.

I don't even know the direction this is going.

But Los Jackalopez is so cute...

Any time Legosi has tried to capture him he weasels his way out of it, and was able to elude Yafya multiple times.

Have you seen any of the chapters where Melon fights? He's been in the criminal world for who knows how long, I'm pretty sure he's had a gun pulled on him multiple times and yet there he is, still alive and uninjured.

"Why doesn't someone just shoot him" are all speedreaders

Attached: 1578964781231.jpg (1224x790, 104K)

Nonsense. White people don't enter wars with numerical superiority nor do they lose.

Well not that is an excuse but to be fair Legoshi is Beyond excuses

Kyuckfags are still assmad Lego chose Haru over their psycho waifu

Attached: 1579666259631.jpg (640x620, 328K)

Just like the ones that think that the dumb wolf will be able to defeat him.

im ready for the bad (kino) ending.

And the slut got her pussy really wet after seeing that.

Don't even go there. The Shishigumi could make him into Swiss cheese if they wanted to. Also he'd be in Yafya's garden right now if Legosi weren't an autistic hybrid.

I like the way you think, user

And the slut chose a psycho fruit that will turn her into a vegetable.

Attached: melontura.jpg (1124x1592, 368K)

Agree. Fuck Melon, ive never seen a villain Gary Stu

>El Autissiml
I have been laughing like a retard every time that I remember it, I don't know why. I have fits of laugh in the bus, work and in middle of the streets every time I think of it.

They still have their balls otherwise their manes would fall out

She should be calling someone, like the police maybe? Of course they're retards that don't want to reveal that the criminal is a hybrid, otherwise they would have caught him.

Once. Once they got the slip on him because his guard was done. Not thanks to any guns or fighting ability.

And he was still able to talk his way out it when he can't fight.

The Shishigumi.... I don't I can't defend that without an asspull assumption like "he knew they wouldn't have the courage" or some shit.

Calm down, tt's not even explained why she made that promise yet. But I still hope Melon gets a taste before his arch ends.

Attached: 1579459194623.jpg (1920x2933, 1.15M)

>psycho
>is not afraid of carnivores and can fight
>whoru
>unable to fight anybody and her "i must become food" tendencies kick in everytime she sees an carnivore.
whorushills deserve to be hanged.

Attached: pinalaugh.jpg (1353x720, 82K)

>why she made that promise yet
>O MY HERBIVORE GENES

>I will get myself eaten by a weirdo gaslighting me
>It's your fault for being emotionally abusive
How do women do to always find a way to blame others for her own actions? Specially when those actions involve a male that clearly will ruin things but tells them what they want to hear.

>was able to elude Yafya multiple times.
Yafya made a whooping two attemps at catching him. Legosi went to the BAM and found him in seconds, he just walks around there, what's stopping Yafya from doing the same? He went to fight the jaguar mafia anyway.

Kyuckfags are still around? I thought they were all completely obliterated to bits after the ball smasher got btfo for a bunny character with an actual personality that isn't a "tsundere badass" trope.

>Whoru
>Kyuck was willing to fuck the first carn that interested her without getting to know him at all and totally isn't a whore because of it!!

Based Awoootistic wolf hybrid

Attached: 206711700-288-k479383.jpg (288x450, 39K)

More than a Gary Stu, he's a villain that is still free thanks to the other characters being retards. He reminds me of Kira from Part 4, who kept escaping despite having no business going as far as he went.

because haru is the kind of woman who doesn't know how to deal with a male who has emotions that aren't convenient for themselves, she only pretends to be a mature woman.

as for women in general; lol.

Vinland saga has been shit for years, what the hell are you talking about?

/r9k/ incel spotted. please leave this lovely manga alone with your seething

> She should be calling someone, like the police maybe?
That's a great idea! Unfortunately we're on Beastars logic here and Haru decided it would be better to just let herself get eaten because muh herbivore identity. Or something.

Honestly, Kyuu would be a shitty option, but by now, I want Legosi and Haru to break up. The guy is too autistic to handle it and still treats her like an idealized princess, and Haru is very selfish (but I will admit that having to teach anything to that dumb wolf would wear out anyone).

>Unfortunately we're on Beastars logic here
You can't even say that because that's exactly what best herbivore did when a problem got out of hand at the end of last arc.

I can't remember the last time when I saw such an useless police force in fiction. I think that even real life police isn't as useless as these dumb animals.

that's what the lol was for, user.
men always be blaming for women for their inconvenient feelings too, they just don't all realize it because it also takes maturity, it's one of the bigger things that aren't gender specific.

But Pina is a superior animal, he operates on quasi human logic instead of their autism. Anyway, "the teacher gave me a declaration of love and stabbed himself when I rejected him" sounds like something to tell your bf, at least.

I apologize, this manga tends to be flooded with incels. I'll chekk your trips for ya, though

>ot even explained why she made that promise yet
They did a pinky swear

When you have a bf that is known for his extreme reactions and that spends the majority of his time after dropping out of highschool chasing criminals in the street it seems best to avoid telling him things like that.

To be honest it feels like Melon would be the more stable boyfriend at this point. At Least he has a real, stable job.

And a PHD.

Past couple of months have been straight up garbage for beastards.

Unless you love Melon!

Attached: tumblr_eb17119d80f7fdf6cc9368cf10194cda_ec7bf9cf_640.jpg (640x947, 226K)

How does Legosi eat anyways? We only saw him work once

He's been living off his advance for catching Melon and the additional money he scammed out of Yafya.

"Hello police? My professor just grabbed me inappropriately and stabbed himself in the leg." - A female herbivore
He would be at least fired so damn fast.

There’s at least three chapters where we see him working at the udon shop. He seems to like it there.

>suicidal slut
>actual personality
my sides.
based.

>Haru or the city, Legosi!! Tick, tock!

Attached: o1g98mww2wj41.png (1024x815, 684K)

I like Legosi and Haru on the rare occasion they're actually together. But they spend so little time together that it's really straining disbelief.

Haru has the patience of a saint. Her boyfriend almost never contacts her, puts himself in danger without her knowledge and only managed to fucking kiss her (on the cheek no less) after months of dating. They both deserve better.

>has the patience of a saint
>is ready to become food.

Attached: b45f8ayk1yj41.jpg (167x168, 8K)

*the autist dog deserves better
fixed.

Based Paru bathes in your seething tears

Attached: 71850807_390798211843720_5265643555183055865_n.jpg (595x595, 57K)

Attached: parud.png (945x719, 956K)

Pictured here: Better

Attached: 1579107079571~2.png (835x731, 677K)

>bald with a beard
>better

Attached: 1579644594554.gif (380x280, 3.78M)

>animals in beastars world doesn't have human-like hair
shocking.

More like she has a homicide fruit inside of her

Attached: 1579684883125.png (341x865, 301K)

kino.

Attached: ER7Hk8RU8AAuNz3.jpg (1930x1488, 255K)

>and the slut is only bald

Attached: 1582917219450.png (226x410, 36K)

It’s still a really unfortunate character design, especially considering how sexualized she is.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Kids stop fighting. Kyuu's mighty rack has made Haru obsolete. That is all.

Attached: 3~3.jpg (788x1200, 362K)

He can't support his mutant children like this

The utter state of cope

Attached: redtuyturtyu.gif (220x416, 1.4M)

Thats why hes not going to get any.

Attached: 1582842179076.jpg (2048x1347, 261K)

Attached: pinanou.jpg (1080x845, 316K)

I can tolerate Haru only because Legosi manages to be quite stupid and selfish at times, but it might warrant a break up, not making a suicide pact with the first weird fucker that sweet talks you.

Bold of him to assume they can even conceive. Wasn't it 1/1,000 chance to have hybrid kids? And Legosi's 1/4 scaly so his genetics are probably extra fucky.

>mighty rack
oh her ability to not jump in every carnivore mouth she sees.

Attached: iamtragedy.png (1275x1354, 427K)

Well, I don't know, he's posing as a herbivore, but unless the college authorities are more retarded than the police, they have to know at least that the guy is a hybrid.

lmao

I guess that Haru, just like Paru, needs pointless drama to feel alive. She just reminds me so much of some real life women right now that she's making me angry.

Gosha really went at it, huh?

>inb4 the story ends at 169.

Attached: guo4xitobyj41.jpg (735x585, 79K)

Haru ACTUALLY dying would redeem this arc. But we all know Paru ain't gonna do that

> She just reminds me so much of some real life women right now

get out

Hybrids seem to be quite possible. The world would be simpler if they couldn't have children between species even if they can fuck. Also it would make more sense, because with the variety of animals that we see, finding a partner of your same species would be hard as fuck, the world should be full of hybrids.

If the oneshot is a canon future then no

make me

I don't really want Legosi to get a gut punch like that

Haru is Paru's 'Bella Swan.' A self insert she can imagine herself as with her loyal wolfaboo.

...no it wouldn't. It still wouldn't change the fact that its progression is so tied to coincidence that one in every four chapters starts with two of the main characters meeting 'just by chance' on the street because that's the only way they can be put together to have a conversation, not to mention all the contrivances to make Melon a the greatest threat to society even though he's just a criminal retard.

>inb4 she actually does it.
source

Attached: please.png (344x339, 58K)

Does anyone even know what’s in the oneshot outside of the vaguest descriptions of it from Paru?

We've got a couples pages that she posted on twitter.

Isn't it published somewhere?

No. Doujin for her university art festival.

>"my pussy is not the only fucked thing that i have"

Attached: Whoru Smoking.png (1334x750, 1.17M)

Honestly, Yafya knows where the Shishigumi gathers. If Legosi could find him, he could go play Batman and make him food for carrots in seconds. The lions would probably be grateful, but they're 4 jobbers, if Yafya could beat 6 leopards, he can beat 4 lions and the chupacabra.

>somebody posted a video showing that he got one of the 3 vols
>not going to link it because of the plebbit whorushill ITT.
>also contains pages of a human girl (possibly paru) going to a date with a lion guy, so shes not only into canines, shes a massive furfag confirmed.

yus

Attached: yus.png (1462x907, 1.12M)

>the video is still up
nice.

Attached: 1580273097811.png (423x666, 207K)

Honestly, I love Melon and some of these chapters have been pretty fucking weak, and I'm pretty sure it isn't just Melon's presence making them appear weaker than they are.

It's also where where one of the best smug legosi's in existence came from.

Attached: smugosi.png (623x1102, 190K)

Of course she's a massive furfag. With a hand fetish. Legosi is her husbando OC.

Attached: Riz.octet-stream.jpg (360x450, 37K)

What a degenerate woman

>shes a massive furfag confirmed.
Were there doubts?

>it's just Raul, straight up
I guess I'm glad he's doing well for himself after The Lion and The Bat.

>the dumb dog being this happy
>not a single scar
>probably finished school and has a even better job than the one from the bst universe.

Attached: pinasmug.png (322x248, 39K)

I really hope it's partially because of how Legosi reacted to almost thinking he ate her. Maybe she just sees how fucking devastated he'll end up so she just decided that it's better if some other carnivore kills her rather than just wait for the day Legosi accidentally murders her.

Where do you think you are?

He still has to live with the fact that she's dead

kino

That's a lot less guilt than living with the guilt of killing her.

he's also the one telling his dog roomate to go out more while pulling expressions like this

Attached: rare leg 2hq.png (425x341, 211K)

>leano ghost told him to live more
>whoru ghost tells him to move on and find another girl

The world is not ready for smug, well adjusted member of society Legosi

Legosi needs a mature, maternal woman in need of protection like Sebun

a sheep is fine too

Plus she's a tiny herbivore, exactly his fetish.

According to his bio he was originally supposed to be a fashion designer, crack jokes and have a six year old assistant.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE STRENGTH OF EDITORS HELD

1) You've conflated two different concepts; when he had an assistant, he was a "practitioner" (presumably a doctor).
2) That was when she quote, "was a MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT", before she'd even done artfest Beast Complex. LITERALLY the first sentence of that bio.

You're paid to look pretty, Lambchop, not to talk. You can bring up your neighbor as many times as you want but we still just do not give a single shit.

Attached: sebbun's boss.png (384x352, 197K)

>Legosi working on fashion
I can't even imagine it
>Legosi doing any surgery
Would you trust a carnie to not munch on your live or something during a surgery?

Hell, she already had her suicidal crisis and got over it. Just eat the lamb cake, Legosi.

You'll never get to snuggle that fluff.

Attached: dd4wz0w-782da874-dc1f-42b8-a45a-b2d19c1800ce.jpg (494x1021, 475K)

Holy shit this is so cute.

I have been gone a long time some one catch me up.

melonaru canon legosi's autistic shishigumi's stupid louis is gay and repressed yafya is incompetent gosha is great melon tastes good

Damn.

I'm getting some Truman Show vibes from this

Dolph's open neck was just a flesh-wound and he's now back after a two week vacation.
Shishigumi is seemingly loyal to Melon for now but could be just a plot.
More insight into Melon's past, told by himself so caveats of potential lying.
Danger fruit wants to eat Haru.
Haru wants to get eaten by danger fruit.
Yafya's a good boy, he dindu nuffins.
Legosi has now a Stand.
Gosha's poison can melt steel beams.
Louis keeps getting gayer towards Legosi.

In a perfect world Legosi and Juno would eventually realize that they can't change society on a fundamental level by fathering super weird mutts. Then they would finally grow up get together set a couple of cute wolfs into the word and be productive members of society.
But sadly this is not a perfect world

This is verboten. Louis and Juno are the power couple.

Attached: 1582777044502.jpg (2722x2480, 510K)

Anyone reading the official translation? how is it compared to HCS?

Attached: 1579406936802.png (237x615, 208K)

I can admit that the scene where she pinned him down was super fucking hot, but their relationship is still a total mess and I just can't see a happy end with them or with Haru and Legosi.

Attached: 45-027.png (512x768, 14K)

Why the fuck did I post this? I don't remember choosing an image to add.

Attached: Professor-Layton-.png (234x234, 12K)

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The plot has been too convenient to him. I would like more effort from his part, as he did in the tattoo parlor.

It's great aside from some questionable changes.
Worst being they use the stupid "Legoshi" spelling and they changed the paint "I'm in love with you" scene to say "I like you."

These threads always have great memes

Can only comment for the first two volumes: not good. The first in particular has some obvious total mistranslations which seem like the text was translated independent of the art without context.

I remember blocking like a retard on this one

Juno and Louis are in much better shape than Legosi and Haru. Their only hurdles now are 1. Louis needs to admit he wants her and 2. Juno keeping her hunger under control.

Nome of Haru's weird defeatist shit, Legosi-tier awkwardness, or putting each other on a pedestal. As soon as Louis admits he wants the wolf puss they're good to go.

And worldbuilding.

That's easy prof.

Attached: 1565591736071.png (512x768, 30K)

I really didn't want to post that or any pic I don't know what happened.
Maybe I'm getting shizzo

That choice was absolutely retarded. They’d been using the word love to address his feelings, then suddenly he says I like you. Literally a few pages previous with Jack, it’s described as love. That made me pretty enraged.

>she takes off the sweater
Imagine the static

That's a fucked up prompt

The real problem on their relationship is that Paru doesn't care about Juno anymore

Actual question here did you legitimately not understand the whole point of this scene and how it lead to the conclusion?

What part of going for dinner makes her a slut???

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth.jpeg

Attached: nandatte.png (600x267, 223K)

Melon ded when?
Pina bac when?
Whoru suicide when?
Louis vs Legosi final confrontation in chimera battle, soon?
Paru plz...

Attached: 1580235354321.png (575x446, 169K)

I'm not sure you took away what those two chapters were supposed to be telling you about Juno's character.

>Doggo's, repent!

maybe because that "legosi" was a pure-blooded wolf i bet.
>mfw is not legosi but dom.

junko x rokume

That she wants to fuck a deer and needs to come to terms with what dating an herb means?

Whose going to die from Coronavirus first in beastars?

>and needs to come to terms with what dating an herb means?
And is coping much worse than Legosi at that because of her extreme impulsivity and immaturity, without a panda to help/assault her. It's pretty clear she's gonna "straight-from-the-brain" her instincts and harm a herbivore (that is to say, Louis or Azuki).

Attached: juno scared of bugs.png (800x411, 227K)

Basically.

I'll be honest, I'm done with Memelon and all his bullshit. Everything surrounding him is an asspull, nothing is organic anymore. I don't even feel like reading, so I'm just keeping up with the spoilers so I can check it again once Paru gets her shit together.

>so I can check it again once Paru gets her shit together.
paru wants to end before vol20 and "the end is in sight", user. this is the last arc.

I'll tune in when the shit actually hits the fan, then. Watching Melon just bullshit his way out of everything, or get involved in literally everything in the most convoluted ways is just off-putting.

I will also tune in once Juno shows up because Paru really seems to have forgotten all about her.

She'll be fine.

The problem isn't strictly Melon, it's how he's been handled. It's one thing to have a simplistic edgy shitling as a villain but the issue is that there's never any ambiguity as to what he's about. Virtually everything about him is revealed in the chapter that he's introduced, there's no buildup at all. Coupled with that is how many chapters are just devoted to him prancing around being a faggot (when, again, there's very little to learn about him that isn't established immediately), to the detriment of the other better characters who still have unresolved issues.

I think he was also meant to be much more charismatic and manipulative than Paru was actually able to write him as, which results in situations like him convincing Legosi to uncuff him or getting Haru to promise to let him eat her that make it feel like they've completely gone out of their minds.

You combine all this and he just fucks up everything.

Is there a source on that?

>end before vol20
Interview with a spanish anime publication
>"the end is in sight"
Author comment from a couple weeks back

I got it. It's all part of Gouhins plan. He saves the lion, tells Haru to make a deal with Melon, all to help the BAM become less shit and keep Legosi from Autisming himself to death.

This totally. I was really disappointed that his backstory is "Oh, he's just always been a psycho. OK."

I liked the first arc but the shishigami arc felt stupid as fuck, does it gets better? it was just one instance of the author going full retarded? please convince me not to drop it

>does it gets better?
Murder Incident Solution is easily the best arc, yes

Yeah, the moment Legosi just let Melon go was one of the dumbest in the entire series. I could kind of try to justify it because Legosi is too good for his own good, but the way it was handled, the lack of pay-off and how terribly everything related to Melon is written, really make it even worse in retrospective.

That's one of my Dumbest Beastars Moments for sure. Mostly for Yafya who knew Legosi was A. A hybrid and B. Prone to rash, emotional decision-making. Why would you leave a manipulative hybrid murderer alone with him you idiot horse?

THEN when Legosi recovers and goes to the beach to find Melon he doesn't search for him, or find a hiding spot to get the jump on him, he just sits there facing the water daydreaming and GETS SHOT AGAIN.

Attached: BeastarsGosi.jpg (500x367, 141K)

Add to those the moment Melon somehow orchestrates the entire thing with the retarded tattoo artist. I really thought Beastars wouldn't outdo the ridiculousness of the whole power-up because he ate a moth thing, but Paru just can't stop herself it seems.

If that's true and this is how the series gets capped off then god that sucks.

yeah, fine inside melon tummy.

You'd think SOMEONE'd realize that if you skin your food first you have a ready-made coat. Who really wants a mouth full of hair

They do know that, it just presumably hasn't been a concern of street thugs since the abnormally cold winter where Gosha rescued his airhead bitch wife.

cope harder you slut-lover.

Attached: hazmatshit.png (1496x1147, 791K)

> In the first arc Haru hated her meaninless life. And Legosi saved her by telling her how important she was to him.
> In the Melon arc Haru hated her life because Legosi gave her life some meaning and now she just wants to be a nobody that can die at any moment.
> the transition happened out of nowhere because last time we saw them together they were fine.
If that was not shit writing then nothing was.

>And Legosi saved her by telling her how important she was to him.
that was the second arc

If you skip every chapter with Melon, Beastars is still a decent manga. I will return when Melon was gone.
I mean given the influence of Yafya and his rat army and how grandios Melon was in BAM, Yafya can find Melon in BAM and snipe him dead in less than 3 panels and turn his dead body into fertilizer in the remaining pages.

The non-shitty translations made it seem more like she'd gotten used to treating her life "freely" (i.e, like it had no value), but Legosi's affection for her freaked her out and dragged her from her comfort zone, so she stupidly made that promise to Melon in a moment of weakness. She looks mortified by what she's done in the final panel.

This by itself would actually be a decent character moment for Haru, but the comic had only sporadically remembered she exists for months now and it comes with the usual truckload of contrivances needed to force Melon's presence into things.

It was like someone falls in love for the first time and freaks out so much that decides to commit suicide by cop. If I had to believe this shit to enjoy Beastars then I will wait till Melon is gone. Seriously Melon is the biggest dumbest piece of shit that ruin the entire manga and every characters and Paru still hang on to him and no one knows why.

The transition could be made, but Haru is hell-bent on ending the show before it hits volume 21. And even then, she's incredibly lazy.
>instead of developing Haru's character and setting up her deal with danger fruit, we got shitty out of place shonen fighting and Gosha visiting a restaurant with cannibal horse.
>instead of giving us the good drama and relationship development between Haru and Melon, meeting and making the deal, we got Haru and Louis sitting in a generic park talking about nonsense

That's no hazmat suit, that's just his outfit when he goes to places hybrids may be at too.

But I did find the tattoo parlor plan very clever.

I've concluded he let Melon go due to that BS "Coexistence between demons and humans" kind of ideology.

Legosi has a lot of self-esteem issues but his biggest weak point by far is his mixed heritage. He is incredibly, morbidly sensitive about his KOMODO GENES and seeing someone who even superficially shared his plight was enough to make his single brain cell fall out of his nose.

In the abstract it was a good idea, but the context was so contrived and Melon himself is such a cavorting prick that it just becomes frustrating.

Yes, I agree with you. That idea of "hybrids can also coexist in society" was what made him free Melon.

It wasn't so frustrating for me, as I just let it pass for incorrigible characters like Legoshi, but damn, we've had too little Melon spread too thin across this arc, it is falling down to pieces. At least Tem's murder was a recurring theme in the first 2 arcs, and that's what made them so good. In here, Melon just dissapears and then pops out of nowhere with almost no link.

Reminder, Louis is the real slut

Attached: 1579715962442.png (999x550, 176K)

god he wishes

Based

So wait does Haru knows Melon is a hybrid now? The only way I can see this not being incredibly retarded is if she still thinks Melon is a herbivore and misinterpreted his intentions. That and if Louis doesn't put 2 and 2 together and set up an ambush or something.

Attached: 1489800594162.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Wouldn't a lamb be bigger than a skunk?

Sebun hasn't been relevant for like a year, user.

It's time to let go.

Neither has Deshico but tell that to the /pol/tards.

I remember that he took off his mask when he declared, but I might be remembering wrong

No

i realize if melon loses the riddle game he's just gonna tell legosi to eat him, knowing he won't.

he has an out god damn it paru i'm already mad about the next chapter and it's only tuesday

I'm really sick of Melon. I want the slice of life shit back.

Paru you mean. I don't get why you autists blame the characters. It's the fucking atrocious writer who is hurting these characters. Yeah Haru is not likable, but the mangaka is the one who you should be hating and rightfully pirating their shitty manga and never buy the merchandise.

>That's one of my Dumbest Beastars Moments for sure. Mostly for Yafya who knew Legosi was A. A hybrid and B. Prone to rash, emotional decision-making. Why would you leave a manipulative hybrid murderer alone with him you idiot horse?
because people usually don't say things and do things directly to verify what they want to be told, they want to set up an experiment where they're sure they didn't influence the result to be sure the answer is real

Yafya thinks "why does Gosha not feel the same way I do" and its just a way to find out

and people get hurt, because talking instead was the right thing to do, Yafya was just more afraid of talking than of criminals or of making a mistake to hurt the person he cares so much about

>great start followed by a deep dive into retardation
I wish i could stop falling for it
well here's hoping Paru's next work is a little more fleshed out beforehand

Attached: 1500251988158.jpg (480x379, 17K)

Haru is a depressive who settled into her worldview and the only way she feels she can reassert it is through assisted suicide?

the reason is pretty simple

right at the start of the story Legosi feels so different and lonely and has no way to express his need of others that he hurts a little rabbit with his big nails just by expressing himself emotionally by accident due to emotion

his father is a guy who can accidentally hurt others extremely easily and lives his whole life around compensating for this fact

Gosha is a super strong fighter who sometimes embraces his nature to do what is right and hurt someone to not hurt someone

Gosha beats people up but really he wants to save their lives

Yafya thinks "I am right and I can save the world by eliminating it's sickness" because of some trauma he has

Legosi lets Melon go because he senses that Melon is older than him and instead of finding people he is still alone and always is alone and cannot find a way to live, but also Melon is like Legosi's mom who also couldn't live

If Legosi jsut kills Melon for being nothing but a life of trauma and sacrifices and mistakes, what does that mean for every other hybrid or unfortunate lonely individual who will inevitably be born?

Yafya just kills but it never ends, Yafya has no real hope

But Legosi has love because of Gosha, but if he does not forgive Melon and find a way to save him then what does that mean for himself, his mom, his kids, what if he has kids and dies leaving them alone, etc.

Legosi made the choice of a person who loves everyone, and feels pain and failure when they hurt anyone

he wants to save Melon by stopping Melon without having to hurt him, because otherwise how can things get better

Melon says "I feel nothing and want nothing" but Legosi feels everything he does is because he's in pain and can't stop feeling just bad things

Legosi has hurt people

if he gives up on Melon, he gives up on his own future to live in the world he was born with the ones he loves.

Haru is likable after she became devoted to Legosi. She's just been pushed to the sideline so hard and neglected.

>which results in situations like him convincing Legosi to uncuff him

Could you bastards stop saying this? To quote Melon in the chapter:

"Legosi, for the record I did NOT convince you to remove the cuffs."

Legosi did that because he's an autistic idiot. That's what Paru wrote. Melon never tried to negotiate or talk or anything.

I don't think a canon slut is likable and I hate this obnoxious cliche about Slut with Heart of Gold. Bullshit in real life you cannot make a housewife out of the town slut. And that's Haru, a big retarded lie created by a woman to delude women and I guess beta men. Haru is garbage.

The lesson to learn here is the next manga you see with Paru's name? You NEVER give it a try. I know Kishimoto from Naruto has a new manga, but after the shit fest that is Naruto? I have him black listed and will NEVER waste my time with this bastard's garbage.

That's the lesson of the day, once a mangaka proves they're a hack you never invest your time in their crap.

She fucked people to feel in control in a world where she could be eaten at any time. It's a bit different than just fucking around because you think you're the hottest thing since sliced bread.

>Legosi was supposed to be furry Kubo

Yeah man Vietnam was a success haha

That FUCKING grin...

Attached: ogu-cheesy.jpg (361x401, 52K)

That's the grin of some son of a bitch who wrote in his will that Louis gets a new bike for no clear reason.

i'm sure that was only with gosha because reptiles and wolves are so different biologically and far away evolutionarily
at least both legosi and haru are mammals, i'm sure they would have more chances

>devoted
>eat me melon-sensei!

whorushills btfo

How's Haru gonna react when she sees this thing in action?

Attached: legosi's stand.png (835x1200, 552K)

She's going to sell her reproductive organs in the BAM

And lemme guess, u are the alpha man, right my dude?

>at least both
one is a mammal, the other one is a half one with risk of becoming poisonous

Dunno if you're same user but pretty much yeah

Why is it that everytime I open a beastars thread after not following it closely for a few months the plot got exponentially more retarded

What if the bike thing was based off his weird calculator addiction?

Attached: 1582900760485.jpg (800x447, 32K)

Attached: 20200212_170250.jpg (703x1034, 301K)

Breaking News, FP is a dumb nigger