Ingoshima Ch 87 Raw Out

In this chapter. Sensei finishes his steak, gets two of his students as a war prize, and the Marine dude dicks a thotty assasin bitch

Attached: Ingshima Sensei Kana and Akane.jpg (507x773, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabox.me/reader/69552/episodes/49843/
twitter.com/yo_shi_ki
pbs.twimg.com/media/EOhwPcHUYAARDZU?format=jpg&name=900x900
pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq081-tUwAAvYzc?format=jpg&name=large
pbs.twimg.com/media/DoANk3mXgAA6soB?format=jpg&name=large
twitter.com/yo_shi_ki/status/1219124180571918336
mangadex.org/title/36192/ingoshima
pbs.twimg.com/media/DuwFjSZVAAY921D?format=jpg&name=large
static.mercdn.net/item/detail/orig/photos/m41144288158_1.jpg?1550290114
static.mercdn.net/item/detail/orig/photos/m64126087036_1.jpg?1582981059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mangabox.me/reader/69552/episodes/49843/

Forgot to put link in the Original post

If nothing else at least it's good to know that Akane and Kana don't have to go back to the rape hut. Though with the amount of dicks they took at least one of them is probably already pregnant with a Native Baby.

Anyone else ready for more of the most KINO ecchi horror manga ever made?

My theory is that Hamilton and Based Sensei are going to be on the opposite sides of the fight when the inevitable final fight between the natives and the students comes down to the wire.

Attached: marine hamilton ingoshima manly ingoshima .jpg (557x684, 125K)

Ropeburns. Thats nice attention to detail.

Attached: Ingoshima Akane Kana rope burns.jpg (511x712, 98K)

What the fuck I thought the assasin was a feminine dude.

Turns out she was a reverse trap.

Is that a fuckin kure

Meeeee

>Meeeee
faggot.

Time to eat the baby.

Dial 8

>kills one of your buddies.
>she’s now your property and you get to fuck her anytime.
The best revenge.

Fuck off with your buzzword Yea Forumsermin.

When is the MC going to fuck the american slut though

Anime when?

Of course you can. You just post like an underaged faggot.

Cope.

Who are these guys? They look cool.

>Of course you can
I disagree; posting on certain boards (Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /mlp/, etc) instantly turn anons into massive faggots who should become an heroes.

Whats a Kure? And no I don't believe so.

Used goods are the best.

I just want to see the cocky cool boyo get raped by the Based Rapist.

I didn't know I would ever meet another degenerate who used the term boyos. It makes me think of twinks as both food and sex toys.

They don't do that on the Island.

Attached: ingoshima impregnation exposition 2.jpg (900x1355, 520K)

They spent the last roughly 72 hours being raped. Thats not 'used' that 'torn apart and made utterly unusable'

They probably got mindbroken by the dick and will beg the teacher to fuck them at some point, probably next chapter

that would be bug island

They still look hot and pretty usable. Also mind broken rape victims are the best.

>Also mind broken rape victims are the best.
Patrician tastes.

Given the religion/cult that runs they Island they'll probably have them 'consumate' the marriage in front of witnesses or something similar.

Only Japan would've have an island death tribe genre...

Tags: Loli, Big breasts, NTR, Ugly Bastard, Guro, rape,

Attached: ingoshima you're alive so fight page 8 horny pot .jpg (900x1355, 539K)

This is what they call “I can’t believe It’s not Hentai”

THICC

You don’t want that ass after it’s had about 20 dicks in it.

The dude with the black hair is the teacher who was marooned on the island with the students who was unfortunate enough to get captured by the natives.

The blonde haired dude is a Marine named Hamilton who was marooned on the island about seven years previous.

*Ahegao

Attached: ingosh.jpg (900x1355, 286K)

*Drugs

Anyone moonspeak? What's happening? Is sensei forced to fuck both of em?

Translation isn’t out yet so for all we know he could’ve been in on it from the very beginning

Again. Translation not out yet. The scanlators literally just finished the last one before this one was posted today. So we’re probably going to have to wait at least a week.

Glad to see people are actually commenting on this thread I didn’t have much luck with posting the last chapters Raws

>sensei keeps insisting they are his students
How many chapters until they end up in a 3P?

You need images that capture the anons’ attention.

Hopefully they'll live happily ever after as stay at home wives until it's time to leave the island.

I can’t really do that with Ingoshima because. well. Have you read it!?

Make it as nsfw as 4channel allows

You can’t have full frontal nudity/nipples in the thumbnail though you can post nudity from the Manga in the thread itself.

It just takes a few anons discussing it so it stays up on the first page; eventually more will join in.

>Girls get raped
>A few panel of the rape starting and the girls' face then timeskip to after the rape

>Boys get gay raped
>Multiple pages of the rape in detail

What did the author mean by this?

Attached: thinkinganimegirl.png (720x546, 358K)

hes a faget

Because the market for this kind of book find man rape objectively more horrifying and less sexy than female rape

The artist/author is on Twitter. He mentioned something about “another ceremony” although google translate is imprecise

So many hot men with chiselled bodies in this manga. I like it.

So this is the fanbase of Ingoshima.

Attached: lawl.png (530x530, 117K)

MC is a bland twink though

They’re probably not going to go home. Given the manga gave away how it’s going to end in the first chapter

Need more sensei
Don't you DBZ Yea Forumsabies have to mourn for some spic voice actor?

Attached: 36192v5.jpg (893x1343, 392K)

This was the most recently released chapter

Was Hamilton a slave for all these years? He said he couldn't participate in the last selection because he was injured, so that means they only do it once ever few years?

>Don't you DBZ Yea Forumsabies have to mourn for some spic voice actor?
No me importa ese pendejo. Sigues llorando putito jejeje.

Attached: Gohan Blanco.png (1004x1011, 1.55M)

I guess so, both he and Akira (the marine girl helping the students who managed to escape the natives) says she's been here for 7 years.. But given this is a Schlockbuster Exploitation Manga about a cult of rapist cannibals. I don't think we need to care too much about continuity or stuff like that.

Paizuri with her.

twitter.com/yo_shi_ki

Here's the link to the authors twitter if you want to google translate it.

Request it on the drawthread.

have you actually read the series? It's pretty effed up.

I read it right after reading a bunch of loli ryona doujins so by comparison it actually made me recover a bit.

I don’t think DBSpics know how to read.

This book ticks ALL my boxes.

Breast girl lives for a while longer!

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (352x576, 165K)

You mean you didn't notice how buff and detailed the men are drawn?

>another 'class of students are shipwrecked on mysterious island'
how many of these are there now?

>sensei
Was she the nurse with the marine girl?

Im probably wrong but wasnt this the edgefest manga with a female protag who always managed to avoid rape in a desolate island and in one chapter she tries to swim across the sea avoiding sharks?

The stuff on the covers of the book doesn't necessarily reflect what happens in the actual story.

Also. On the Authors Twitter. Apparently the physical copies of the book come with lewd postcards of the girls in even most degenerate and lewd positions.

The girl who manages to avoid rape while her friends get dicked, and the girl who avoided the shark are two different people.

What were the doujins

Basically all of Bakaudon's translated works

Attached: Shiruka Bakaudon.jpg (1280x1707, 549K)

No

Oh, patrician taste mate

A woman!?

So?

Why would a man draw this?

I was re-reading the first chapter and this was the teacher... He got a hell of redesign!

Attached: this was the teacher.jpg (852x1280, 251K)

Actually, I didn't like them at all. That's why I kept reading, then afterward I read Ingoshima to recover.

Well he doesn't have access to shaving equipment

>Actually, I didn't like them at all.
Not a man of culture. So sad.

Attached: 162823.png (1242x1330, 2.65M)

Probably the only example in all of Manga of a Gym Teacher that is a decent person who doesn't want to rape his female students.

If I was his female student I'd want him to "rape" me, if you know what I mean

Whatever happened to the girl in the bottom left corner? I assume she died in the shipwreck because she didn't show up after this.

i fear more the contrary, it's more likely that the girls will do everything to make him fuck them, to avoid going back to the stakes

I prefer the term 'the rape hut'.

yep, she completely dissappears after that, but she's not the only one who's fate is still unknown, so maybe there is still a small party of students we don't know off

Why can't the MC be hot like all the other guys?

This is literally what tattoo old man is saying this chapter.
>these 2 are your sluts
>no, they are my students
>i'm very sorry for the mistake, back to the rape hut then
>... they are my sluts
They will most likely fuck the teacher to avoid going back to the rape hut.

What happened to the female sensei?

Unless they have orgies I think he can just pretend he's fucking them and not touch them. Gamou or whatever the King's name is has sex in his private chambers and he gave sensei his own house. I think more likely one or both of the girls will be trying to have sex with sensei without the islanders pushing them. He's hot, alpha male and rescued them. Although it's possible they'll have a cerenomy for the "marriage" that requires them to have sex in public.

I think she's still at the American girl's boat

Alright thanks. stopped reading when qt got eaten by shark

She is though?

Based shark shows up again later but misses his mark that time

Based

These two will get a happy ending, right?

Attached: y8.jpg (900x1353, 514K)

Any compilation images for this series?

Attached: 2C4056BE-65F3-4343-B69A-BCE612EB9CAF.jpg (3000x3600, 2.93M)

I repeat. The ending of the series was given away in the prologue of the first chapter

The nerdy MC with the glasses is going to be the only survivor

Anyone got access to the bonus material in the volume releases? I know that there was mention of DMM extras or something (Google translate wasn't clear).

I thought that aside from the dumbass MC, there were some other characters moving around in the background (although they could be islanders). Or maybe I'm thinking of the pages showing the immediate aftermath of the wreckage.

I have a whole file full but I haven't compiled them all into one like in this example

Apparently they're included with physical copies of the book as an incentive to buy them. I haven't seen anyone scan them into the computer. Although the author/artist has posted (censored) versions of them on his twitter.

That was confirmed a delusion from one of the characters in a previous thread.

Does there have to be a virgin vs chad for the glasses mc and sensei?

pbs.twimg.com/media/EOhwPcHUYAARDZU?format=jpg&name=900x900

When do you think the main girl will be forced to fuck Gamou? I say in 10 chapters or less

Probably. I don't think she's going to survive.

It's probably just NTR bait where she'll be forced but somehow get away/get saved by a distraction (e.g. a rescue mission).

Granted, I haven't really tried searching in Japanese, but so far, no luck with finding the uncensored versions online.

Someone do Marine girl

>pbs.twimg.com/media/EOhwPcHUYAARDZU?format=jpg&name=900x900

pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq081-tUwAAvYzc?format=jpg&name=large
Alternate version of

Are you planning to Photoshop the censors out

Not the compiler, and honestly, my current PS skills aren't good enough to do it justice.

A sketched version of the final:
>pbs.twimg.com/media/DoANk3mXgAA6soB?format=jpg&name=large

I hope Sensei murders that little demon troll dwarf before the series is over.

What the hell this was a chick?
Does the chief know?
I thought they fuck every girl's brains out on that island?

She’s one of his assassins/bodyguards. Also probably one of his daughters.

twitter.com/yo_shi_ki/status/1219124180571918336
Associated tweet

I wonder if she’s gonna get fucked .

mangadex.org/title/36192/ingoshima

Here is the complete series so far in English

Anime fucking when?

Probably never. If this was popular enough to get animated it would make the shield hero and goblin slayer controversies look like baby’s toys

>If this was popular enough to get animated it would make the shield hero and goblin slayer controversies look like baby’s toys
So you're saying that it would make even more money?

It’s a niche title. On top of that it would probably be super Duper censored for release.

fuck off leddit

We're getting a Redo of Healer anime though

>redo of have sex
kek, no one is going to watch that garbage

Depending on how successful that is we will see

My point is that cat ladies and church ladies (same thing, really; it's just that one of them says "sexism" where the other says "sin") are an unpopular and relatively small portion of the population who are just out to kick up drama for the power rush that it provides. Angering them doesn't hurt sales, and the things that they like to target tend to be things that normal people (especially men) enjoy, like slasher flicks, high fantasy, and sexy women. Companies and investors alike lose money by paying attention to their fake controversies.

One word. Optics. It doesn’t matter how strong your brand is if it can be smeared badly enough by associating it with shit like sexism or violence against women your brand isn’t going to really last long

Not saying it’s right just saying it’s part of the way these people who owned these companies thing

>Optics.
I'll ask the same question that I always ask when people refer to some vague public consensus that everybody is supposed to follow: Optics with who? If the answer isn't "the customer" then it doesn't matter.

I didn’t find that sexy in the slightest

Jesus guys, could you guys recommend me other mangas like this one? I like mangas with no censorship at all, I also loved death tube and that insect island manga.

Attached: 1581955557441.png (585x606, 344K)

You’d be surprised

Ain’t no way she is ever going to be able to enjoy sex ever again after all the garbage she went through

Would have to go the bug island route for any adaptation

I really hope it ends with everyone leaving but Kaoruko and she got her wish of bieng the lead bitch of Gamou's Harem.

Fuck off Yea Forumsfag.

Based wojakposter.

I’ll watch it. It’s pretty kino.

Attached: 24.1.png (824x1155, 738K)

Journos failed to stop Shield Hero, and they failed to stop the video game Escape from Tarkov. Zoomers are becoming less trusting of bullshit journalism, which is a good sign for the future.

Yeah, I remember how they tried so fucking hard to stop Joker.

Pleb.

Have you read the series Trash? It’s borderline guro. There’s also Mai-chan’s Daily Life.

god japanese men have the best cutest dicks

t.onsenspycamcollector

>japanese
I thought that series was in a western setting?

Sounds like you have lots of experience with dicks.

Attached: 1.png (787x781, 1.05M)

I know, it's nice to see properly rugged men in manga for once

You want Sensei to catch the Island Clap?

Yeah, too many twinks in anime.

How are they still so buff and not skeletons after living off a diet of vegetable peels and bone scraps?

why is he crying like a fag?

It’s only been about three days since Sensei arrived on the Island, and it’s likely Hamilton has done Shit he isn’t proud of to survive (ergo cannibalism)

Because he just reunited with his students after believing they were dead

Some bonus pics from around the Internet.

Sketch from author's Twitter
>pbs.twimg.com/media/DuwFjSZVAAY921D?format=jpg&name=large
Censored version in volume release
>static.mercdn.net/item/detail/orig/photos/m41144288158_1.jpg?1550290114
More bonus material
>static.mercdn.net/item/detail/orig/photos/m64126087036_1.jpg?1582981059

Will the assassin thot betray the islanders to be with cock?

DAYUM

Akira (Hams original GF) might Have a few things to say about that

Muh

You think this is foreshadowing for stuff that’s going to happen later in the series or is it just sexy for the sake of it?

He's a teacher who actually cares about his students and watched as those girls were gangraped by a bunch of native savages and then knew they were raped for days on end with him not being able to save or to protect them. Now he's in a forced marriage with them.

And also probably raise a baby that isn’t his given they are probably already pregnant from the dicks they took.

I doubt so but I sure wish for it to happen.

Probably the latter since the cover girls get lewded in the bonus material. Since having every single sympathetic female character violently raped might just be too depressing, this at least allows for some fanservice.

Allways felt like Hana's design was slightly over the time, Akane was allways nice.

So quick questing, How did these two lose their clothes again when they got stranded on that island?
Also what were their names again?

Attached: ingo.jpg (703x1000, 145K)

Meanwhile, you've got Akira going from blonde Lara Croft (complete with narrowed and sharp eyes) to moe Marine (although this might be intentional to highlight her softening up around the cast).

The swimmer girl went to bed early and sleeps in her underwear so she got knocked off the boat in her underwear. Don’t know about the other girl