God

How can one man be so based?

Attached: Hideaki_Anno.png (315x410, 344K)

>Creator of the some of the greatest Anime
>Versatile live action Filmmaker succeeds in both Tokusatsu and art-house films
>One of the worlds greatest animators
Based indeed
Based indeed

stop shilling this faggot

Anno is a hack.

>i watched 10 anime

The man that saved tv anime in the 90s.

Based

Cringe

I've seen 100s and I still love Anno

*blocks your path*
The pupil will never beat the master

Attached: 1564338321450.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

why are anno stans so cringe?

They believe liking him, makes them better. It's narcisstic need to convince themselves of their own fake superiority.

Holy projection

>stans
So this is the power of anti-Anno cucks...

Anno is a gay neckbeard.

>hasnt come out with an original show in 20+ years

I don't understand the popularity of Evangelion. It's so slow and uneventful. Where's the explosions? Why doesn't Asuka ever get naked on screen? Why doesn't Misato ever fuck Shinji? It's so pretentious, especially the movie. YAAAASSS EPIC ONIONS MONTAGES OF MUH DEPRESSION. Maybe if you worked out you wouldn't be so depressed, Mr. Kojima, but I guess then you wouldn't have made this loser movie in the first place, huh? And literally who gives a shit about "muh impact"? I just want to watch big mechs kill monsters! This is why I prefer pacific Rim, especially Specific Rim 2.

TOO DEEP FOR YOU!!!!!

Attached: 1580171586005.jpg (1999x1125, 105K)

GAY
NECKBEARD

hard-work and passion. You could be just as based user

Attached: happy_chiri.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

The only based thing he did was kill Gainax

based

Attached: soymino.jpg (475x267, 31K)

How did he do it? How did a shitty robot-harem anime turn him into the most overrated man in the industry?

>he uses "cuck" unironically in Yea Forums of all places
So this is the power of Anno stans.

Attached: The Real Truth on the Eva girls.jpg (496x1108, 148K)

Who are you quoting? Why did you senselessly add the word "unironically" to your sentence?

Pic unrelated

He knows how to portray the teenshit characters with issues but he can't write a good engaging story. He is a good director but bad storyteller.

More importantly, why have Evafags spent 20+ years arguing over whether a douche or a turd sandwich is better?

The person who responded to me?

Because there's literally nothing to discuss about this trash anime. Huge chunk of is just monster of the week anime and then it pretends to be something else in the final third of the anime. You really need to have shit taste to even find Evangelion entertainment or maybe you're impressed by basic characterization that every damn story needs to have.

he also was on funky forest

Attached: 7680o.jpg (800x1131, 430K)

Quick rundown on Tomino
>Has been in the anime industry day 1
>Taught Anno everything he knows
>Created at least 3 masterpiece caliber anime arguably more
>Is the greatest anime song lyricist of all time
>Created an entirely new genre of anime and unintentionally killed super robot
>Single-handedly turned Sunrise into the best & biggest animation studio
>His works are being sent into outer space with the hopes aliens will someday find them
>Despite being one of the greatest Japanese heroes to have ever lived is humble to a fault
>His favorite Love Live is Honoka
There is only one God and his name is Tomino

Attached: Cultural heirloom.png (780x127, 112K)

tomino = god

Because Anno was really good at creating waifubaits there and masterfully stimulating waifuwars? Not sure why you even ask, its the sole reason this anime is still talked about today and kinda obvious.

hello, newfriend, please do not reply to "who are you quoting" fags