Have the people who dislike part 6 actually read it and not just skimmed through it

Have the people who dislike part 6 actually read it and not just skimmed through it

Attached: jjba-2831.jpg (744x744, 425K)

Nope, they all rushed to part 7

It's the only part I don't remember. Maybe I'm dumb but what are even the themes of part 6? Freedom? What else. Every other part has hidden thematical meaning interwoven in the part but I never caught any for part 6. also every protagonist and villian usually mirror each other as opposites with their personalities or powers. What was jolyene and puccis relationship? String be speed? I don't get it

String vs speed?*

It’s less about Jolyne and Pucci and more of Weather and Pucci.
>Implying part 5 has a hidden meaning

>no incest
this is why it is shit

the only good part of Stone Ocean was the gore

you can't run away from fate

Anasui is a dicklet and only Jotaro could satisfy Jolyne

Part 6's themes are based on fate
Jolyne and Pucci are two individuals who were fucked over by fate. The difference is Jolyne is learning to live with it actively fights to overcome her hardships while Pucci is performing the ultimate cope by resetting the universe itself so everyone knows their fates so that they can face them without any worries or guilt.

I'm convinced anyone who dislikes Part 6 is just an incel that sees womyn on the cover and instantly dismisses it. Part 6 probably has the best character development in the entire series.

and actively*

this! everyone that disagrees with me is a boogeyman

More convoluted fatefaggotry, if you can even call that a ''theme''.

Well there is my answer

Part 6 has a lot of needlessly complicated stands which make the fights too bullshit to be actually enjoyable. Dragon's Dream is probably the peak of that. If it was just a luck based stand it wouldn't have been that bad, maybe a bit boring, it's when they add the teleporting limbs thing which anyone can do that the fight becomes really stupid. And I don't even want to get into the fucking pantomime act that is Yo-Yo Ma.

Bohemian Rhapsody and Heavy Weather are both clusterfucks, and long ones at that. I know JoJo is JoJo and I should expect bullshit, but I still have my limits. More needlessly complicated Stand powers go beyond the point of fun, that whole body/soul separation concept in Bohemian Rhapsody's fight was bad. Another problem that extends to most of the fights is the way they end. They're anti-climactic and that sours my opinion on them. Most of the appeal for the fights in JoJo is the clever ways in which the manage to overcome the enemy's seemingly broken power. With part 6, a lot of the ways that they beat the enemy just feel flat.

Doesn't help that there are also a few fights early on have stands which feel like bargain bin versions of other ones. Because of that, the fights themselves also feel like inferior versions of the fights those stands came from. Goo Goo Dolls is just a far less tense yet ridiculously more powerful version of Little Feet seeing as it can just shrink you instantly. Manhattan Transfer is a far less threatening rehash of Geb, plus dumb illusion bullshit because Whitesnake is broken.

Also, did we really need another gambling arc? Especially a gambling arc which removes the concept of cheating, something that was an integral part of all the other gambling arcs before this one, but the user can still cheat making it way less about strategy and just an unfair test and they don't even beat her by playing her game. Jolyne just fucking ORAs her.

Well why do you dislike part 6 then other than
"It's confusing and made no sense"

>making up strawmans and arguing with himself
based mentally ill poster

you're complaining about a gambling arc in JoJo

I've dropped it a few chapters in.
Araki turned Jotaro from a strong and clever dude into autistic and weak. Doesn't make much sense that he made him a negligent husband and father considering the whole point of 3 was to show that even though he looks like a delinquency he has a heart of gold. It was as if it wasn't even the same character or even writer for that matter.
This was also the point when Araki's art and designs started beingbecame unbearable for me. His art is always getting more consistent and anatomically better, but he lost what makes his art feel alive. His glorification of European fashion probably lead to that.
Personally I despise the law enforcement settings as well, so on top of butchering jotaro and the art the theme was not to my liking.

Attached: 1557533521481.jpg (1028x800, 80K)

I'm not though
I'm a whole different person from that other guy
If the stands are too complicated for you then I don't know what to say then you're an idiot.
Because they all really did make sense.
I just like part 6 and the only reason I see people dislike it is because the stands were dumb or confusing
Or everything that was going on made no sense.

he's turned 40, dealed with stands all his life, had to run away from his family to not let the Joestar curse hit them and yet it did
Jotaro evolved a lot in the 4 parts he appeared, if you expected part 3 jotaro in this situation you're an idiot

Have you read part 4 Jotaro was autistic and weak in that part too. I dont see how Jotaro being weak changes anything

its ok man the extra 6 brain cells it takes to read part 6 was just too much for u

Attached: 1572137845344.jpg (655x600, 120K)

ITT: Anti part 6 faggots get BTFO

Jolyne and Jotaro's relationship was poorly developed.

The main goal after they leave the prison makes sense but lacks an interesting underlying motive.

The characters were more reactive than proactive, which does not gel well with the main goal.

The setting isn't really used to tell the story in an interesting way

Jolyne's crew all felt lacking in some way. Hermes felt more like an Avdol than a Polnareff when she should be a Polnareff. F.F. was fine, but her development was a true example of telling but not really showing. She needed more downtime scenes to show how she was progressing as an individual. Emporio felt uninvolved for a large chunk. Anasui is perfect comic relief, but when the plot gets serious, he's out of place. Weather barely feels like he's a member of the crew, and I feel weird even calling him a main character because of how uninvolved he was.

Gwess, Miu Miu, Thunder McQueen, Kenzou, and Dio's kids (especially and mainly just Rykiel and Versace, though Ungalo adds something too) are all good/great minor villains. The rest are boring and unmemorable.

The stands are definitely crazy, but I didn't find many of their powers all that interesting, and because of how they're used in the fights, I only grew to dislike them more.

The fights don't take full advantage of their stands. They take the most obvious route in how to use the stands powers, and maybe throw one or two curve balls at you. I like it when the fights feel like the stands are being used in ways that only Araki can think of and to their fullest extent, and I didn't get that from many SO fights.

drug bad

Part 5's anime made me consider 5 better than when i read it; the translations I read were broken at pieces and the flow felt off, didn't help the monster of the halfday just bored me.
Part 6 has a lot of the same issues but as already stated the stands got overly complicated, overly dumb (the flying sticks one), and outside of the direct confrontations with gay priest it shrug worthy.
Probably the worst part outside of 1.

Even I skimmed it and loved it

They probably just have something wrong with them....... probably polcels

>complaining about speedreaders
I bet VA is your favorite part, redditor

>Weather Report and Pucci's backstory
>More DIO and learning about his true intentions
>Best Jojo cast since Diamond is Unbreakable
>Joylene is a great Jojo
>Most interesting themes out of all the parts

I don't know why people dislike. The only really boring Stand battles were the dragon and Goo Goo Dolls

nope, they're just part 3 fans

>Weather Report and Pucci's backstory
Shit
>More DIO and learning about his true intentions
Shit
>Best Jojo cast since Diamond is Unbreakable
DiU cast is shit therefore SO cast is shit
>Joylene is a great Jojo
Wrong
>Most interesting themes out of all the parts
Wrong

so normalfags?

How can you dislike 6 without reading it? It's not like there's a shitty anime adaptation (yet) that people can pretend is comparable in quality to the manga.

God, part 6 fags are gonna be even more insufferable when criticism is met with accusations of being animeonly.

>skimmed through it
because its just that bad

speedreading is a meme, you either read it or you didn't