Kado The Right Answer

Hey remember this? We had some fun times with this didn't we?

Attached: The Man who was Cucked to death.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Hilarious trainwreck

Yeah it sure was fun seeing a potential masterpiece shitting itself at 3 eps from the end

I was thinking of watching it but after seeing Babylon I think I'm better off without it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Babylon - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.08_[2020.01.13_13.01.25].png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I try my best to forget.

Attached: 1498836015364.jpg (1280x2160, 369K)

Now that the dust has settled, what was the right answer??

I've heard watching this show is like watching a 4D chess match from a 1D perspective. Is it true?

>Two dicks after one guy
>Surprise hetero ending
what.

Yes, I remember this show that was exactly 8 episodes long and no longer. It was a masterpiece.

It's like this

Attached: Kado weg.png (1850x679, 958K)

This image forgets to mention how the threads for episodes 0-8 were political in a fun and good and not /pol/ way. I think they were literally the last time I've ever seen politics discussed on Yea Forums in a manner worth taking seriously.

Have sex

Heterosexually

>the last time I've ever seen politics discussed on Yea Forums in a manner worth taking seriously.
But does justify watching the show until then?

The most impressive thing about Kado is that it didn't jump the shark once and then went to shit as consequence of this one event, from episode 9 onwards it took every opportunity it found to get worse and more retarded.

The best answer.

On a scale of zero being Kiznaiver and ten being Guilty Crown, how does this rate as a trainwreck?

EP9 on - Guilty Crown x2 easily.

Started well, ended shitting itself

Literally only retarded gayfags thought the end was bad

the first 5 episodes are a great story that can stand by itself without the rest of the series. Absolutely worth watching the first 5 episodes and then never watch the rest.

>changes are bad, we are happy to be apes!

The daughter should have at least rejuvenated the gay uncle

The daughter fucking off to nowhere, not even bothering to say anything to her mother, let alone her gay uncle, was peak laziness and didnt care. Though, that said, Babylon did manage to top this for sheer lazy fuckyouness.

if anything the daughter should have hated her mother for only birthing her to be used as a weapon

I feel like I have to watch this just to witness what sort of shitshow it turns into. Is it worth it? Its fairly short after all

The show really opened my eyes to the depravity of waifufags. They'll literally shovel shit into their mouth as long as that shit came from their waifu, Tsukai. How anyone could find her being a magical girl appealing baffles me, but I guess as long as she's cute and sexy, it's fine with waifufags.

>potential masterpiece
Let's not wildly exaggerate.

It's a horrendous shitshow. Before that it's merely decent with a few squandered good ideas. I mean, it's 3 hours of your time, so it's not going to kill you, but I get annoyed whenever I see it in the catalog.

Thank you, kind user. Will do.

You're saying all of that as if anyone actually likes what they did with Tsukai. Kado is one of the most unanimously hated shows on Yea Forums for how it shit itself. If there were any Tsukai waifufags who were okay with what happened, their voices were drowned by the masses of anons raging over this shit show.

Executive meddling struck again

This.
It was clear it will be shit from episode 2.

Also, best girl won.

Attached: Saraka smile.webm (348x720, 306K)

Fuck the haters.
She was great.
Sure, the writing was shit.
But she was the one who did things right. ZaShunina fucked things up by being all god-like.

Attached: 1497389887095.jpg (609x1000, 297K)

The ID: Invaded of its time.

>have to go to work
>when I could be dumping Saraka picture
Life is unfair!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.00_[2017.06.09_19.37.47].jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Well, I'm off!

Attached: tsukai shindo kiss.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Babylon is worse because it went bad the moment their actual premise was revealed to be retarded. Kado pulled a fast fire kind of trainwreck were it all kinda rapidly jumped infinity trainwrecks in short order while Bablyon was just lazily being a trainwreck and pulled a double debate that no one asked for lied about stuff you can just google had a real world premise with magic tacked on that was old news years ago. It was just all around terrible. I just wanted some magic mystery police drama with crazy stuff going down instead it was boring the philosphy was grade school and the world felt very shallow and dumb. ID on the other hand was much better and they have gone so crazy town in a good way it doesn't really matter how it ends now as they stayed on topic and the characters are great.

I remember ppl actually enjoying this up until the later third

I remember and I had horrible times. Why you had to remind me this garbage exists?

Attached: 1453047604743.png (450x443, 102K)

It was good until it suddenly wasn't.