Dorohedoro

I just started this a couple nights ago and this is the best anime I've ever seen (exaggeration). The cybor punk aesthetic mixed with the industrial soundtrack and just nice concept

Attached: Dorohedoro-anime.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ry-jzv18fOY?t=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>backrounds are on point
>CG bullshit ruins it
what couldve been

>CG bullshit ruins it
It's honestly not that bad at all, past episode 3 it works pretty well

take off your fanboy goggles. It literally doesn't change at all past episode 3 you probably got used to it.

Take off your bitter goggles, it's not bad.

You can also just read the manga wich has really good art and also includes important scenes the anime skimmed over.

The CGI is done horribly and they even
make tons of cuts to try and hide it. At this point, I would just tell you to watch more anime, CGI anime especially, so you have a some sort of comparison

It's a pretty great show yeah but the CGI ruins what could had been a classic. Remember to not give a sigle cent to netflix, they are looking to kill anime with CGI.

It will be quite hard to follow if you didn't read the manga. Also, for some unknown reason, anime is less detailed than manga.

Btw [Judas] is surprisingly late this week.

Attached: SPURG!!!!.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

It's weird they removed all detail and
all the things that gave the manga character.
Now its just average season garbage. What a
sad fate

I think you can't show vomit anymore in anime.

Post her.

It's not cyber punk at all.

idiot

Is this some shitty meme I'm missing?

learn what cyber punk is.

Faggot, you learn what cyber punk is, this isn't it.

>industrial soundtrack
nani

>The cybor punk aesthetic

Attached: vampeer face a.png (327x371, 57K)

it does the song that plays at 16 seconds.to 31 seconds is industrial.

youtu.be/ry-jzv18fOY?t=16

Yea this anime sucks and whats more is just seein nikaido is cringy because you can clearly see wihtout a doubt its the mangakas self insert but in reality shes ugly as hell.

>I would just tell you to watch more anime, CGI anime especially, so you have a some sort of comparison
Plane sluts and Gravity Daze anime are just as bad, so is Houseki no cunny.

Lurk more.

Every sellable manga needs a qt unless its target audience is straight women or homosexuals ike you.

Shes not cute though its actually pure cringe because shes such an obvious authors self insert and its just fucking laughable.

I really just got into it because Noi,but on the whole yeah its a pretty good time even if I aint a CGI fan

Attached: 1583047086813.jpg (1280x711, 84K)

has Q Hayashida ever shown her face?

im talking about nikaido

Obviously it deserves a non cg adaptation but I like it so far.