Kimetsu no Yaiba

I used to hate him but now I dont want him to die

Attached: latest.png (1200x1885, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-03-01-2020
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've always like him before this battle and before he proved himself. I want him to live but I am a bit doubtful that he will.

>MUZAN SAMA NOOOOOO DONT EAT MY SISTER I APOLOGISE FOR WHAT TAMAYO DID AND FOR BEING OBSESSED PLEASE

Attached: A130FF55-D63E-4D32-9238-F10A6DE881FA-213-00000012227520ED.jpg (739x415, 32K)

Still a shitty manlet.

I think Croc did a good job making most of pillar's likeable or at least not hateable. Even not so good ones like Slut are just kind of meh.

Other characters need to wake up already holy fuck

Don't worry he will eat Love.

>wake up
>missing legs, arms and slammed into a building
>AFTER UM FIGHTS

>AFTER UM FIGHTS
So does Tanjirou who was also just at death door and now he’s fighting like a motherfucker

I used to hate him but now I hate him even more

Don't act like you haven't herd about what mutilation did after loosing an arm.

Soon.

Attached: dj.png (372x372, 160K)

how tho
this doesn't seem like the kind of manga where a 1 legger can fight. I could see him throw his ball once in the definitely final moment of the fight after he's been dragged/crawled to the battle but that's about it. Giyuu can do one "buy everyone else a second or two" suicide charge.

>So does Tanjirou who was also just at death door and now he’s fighting like a motherfucker
hmm weird
maybe because he's a FUCKING GARY STU

nah it's because Tamayo is fucking Muzan right now.

Attached: 1582939752525.png (416x380, 171K)

>mufufu, sorry to say Muzan but the 18th effect of the medicine will give you a stomach ache, good luck trying to eat Nezuko with it

>good luck trying to eat Nezuko with it
>Who said I'm gonna ''eat'' her in that way?

Eating human Nezuko won't save Muzan from sunlight

nor from being fucked by Tamayo

how would tanjiro react if muzan raped nezuko in front of him

He'd be fine since the medicines 19th effect comes with erectile dysfunction

They already postpone Doraemon the movie. If the situation still not improve, they might postpone the movie.

This movie was likely always set to release in the fall season, it doesn't matter.

He can't come back until a child is sacrificed.
Nezuko

I think it could affect the whole schedule

b-bros?

Attached: snek.jpg (1010x1690, 123K)

Why is she so tall? And where's male Love?

Attached: love.jpg (910x1352, 122K)

Cute!

Kanroji > Cuckzui > Snek > Gayuu

Uzui is based as fuck.

Cringe.

WHY THE FUCK MANGAPLUS ISN'T WORKING?

Works fine for me

it's working now

>Slut Love over Chad Sound
kys

Attached: NO_20200301_232032.png (720x798, 839K)

>Cuckzan is so close to dying when Nezuko and other hunters haven’t joined the fight
Some bullshit must happen to save his ass

Attached: NO_20200301_232051.png (442x473, 317K)

Too bad. It's inevitable.

he will eat Love

Attached: NO_20200301_232113.png (720x813, 867K)

or just open the fucking door

Attached: NO_20200301_232130.png (720x750, 668K)

>I've been working on this for centuries

Attached: NO_20200301_232153.png (720x291, 235K)

Yeah, considering Muzan himself said the pillars are getting healed and are about to jump back, there is no fucking way this is how it ends.

Phase 2 inc., hopefully a more interesting one.

Shes been cooking this up for like 400 years. If course it can down a god

>kek. is this all you got?
>relax I'll gentle.

Attached: NO_20200301_232216.png (720x728, 763K)

oh god the viz tl of muzan talking to nezuko implies completely different shit than the speed tls, TLanons save us

The evil sadistic Tamayo gives me the biggest boner.

I want to watch him get cucked so I hope he lives.

Short chapter. That was also probably the end of a volume

how many months would it take for a character to have a flashback from every arc of one piece

I was kinda eyerolling about the Tamayo spoilers but it was really fun to read the actual chapter.

how I interpreted it is he said something along the lines of
> Oh you fucking low life humans die from just this little blood injection? Yeah you guys probably can't become a demon that can withstand the sun.
but better wait for TLanon

End of volume would be chapter 204, which is also believed to be the potential final chapter

oh fuck

Attached: _20200301_234337.jpg (720x531, 50K)

>couldn't kill a single pillar

Attached: 103628.png (338x337, 202K)

This wouldn't have happened if Muzan used Bees instead of spiders

don't worry cuckzan you can eat Love

Muzan is boring as fuck

tamayo would have become the alpha queen inside his head and it would have been much worse for him

How do you check author comments on Mangaplus?

M-Muzanbros, he is going to decompose the drug, r-right? Seriously, tho, if he won’t do that then he will die the lamest way possible

one thing about manga+ is they upload the comment way after the chapter. check viz website if you want to read them immediately after the chapters are out.
viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-03-01-2020

He’s the least likely to be able to do anything

Someone is going to die because of their own hair.

>Muzanbros
A made up faction

A lame death fits Muzan, but yeah, probably. I mean, too many things would just feel weird if he doesn't even in this chapter alone, what's the point of him commenting on the fact that the pillars are about to come back and the crows screaming there are 35 minutes left if he doesn't?

Muzan will just open that door like other anons mentioned, maybe get some body horror new form.

How does Muzan compare to the og demonic asshole that?

Attached: b761c829e983db383f20f185d87d01c2.jpg (404x575, 53K)

Character development soon. Who’s gonna cut their hair?

Zenitsu will go bald

Im a Muzanbro. Fuck Tamayo

but Tamayo is fucking you

So, how long before snek bites it? I don't want to hope that he will survive this battle only for Wani to crush me by suddenly killing him.

Attached: 1390540046693.jpg (385x386, 62K)

I stopped caring about this shitty manga when Genya died.

>Genyafags really thought he was going to come back.
drown in despair.

I bet his death ripped you apart.

Attached: E2EAF33B-DAB7-4119-BBF5-CB188C322D85-789-0000019C538A8380.jpg (738x416, 36K)

Tbh, yes. He had an interesting powerset and way of fighting. At least my other favorite characters Zenitsu and Murata are still alive.

so manga become shitty just because your favourite character died?

>Zenitsu
>favorite

Attached: D1BDBE2A-9B4B-4B19-9F58-D68E9CDDB736.jpg (367x380, 39K)

Yes

to add, I dropped Berserk when Corkus and Gaston died. Didn't even finish the Golden Age.

A small detail but it's confirmed Muzan didn't outright kill the Kamados but tried to turn all of them with a larger amount of blood than he usually gives to humans. Nezuko's just the only one who survived and turned.

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x534, 232K)

seriously? fucking kek.

Well, at least he didn’t kill their family for no fucking reason.

Useless snek did nothing

>I stopped caring about this shitty manga when Genya died.
based

>ACTUALLY, THE MEDICINE HAD A SECOND CONVENIENT EFFECT
>ACTUALLY, IT HAD A THIRD CONVENIENT EFFECT
>ACTUALLY, IT HAD A FOURTH CONVENIENT EFFECT

Attached: 1519842562138.png (434x555, 159K)

who?

OOHHHH NNOOOOOO

I'm loving this lmao get fucked Muzan

>ACTUALLY, IT GIVES YOU AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION JUST FOR LULZ

That late? Pathetic.

Attached: 547754.png (362x367, 179K)

she had a few centuries to work on it. it damn well better have a lot of effects

So Muzan will see Nezuko next chapter
>seethe and continue to get dunked on by super poison, pillars wake up
>seethe and transforms to monster style demon like Koku and starts fightin back

which will happen?

It made sense considering the demon regen.

Good riddance. Now you can continue to fuck off

wow...Sticking to your values that heavily may be the most valuable thing about you, retard-chan

>ALSO WHEN YOU ACTIVATE THE THIRD EFFECT IT TRIGGERS THE FOURTH LMAO
End this fucking clown show Wani, Nezuko is back to normal Muzan already lost

Attached: kaiji17.png (1000x559, 471K)

this, unironically. She planned this for a long time it's silly if it fails. It shows how incompetent she was.

you are loving the most boring fight in the series? interesting tastes

Keep in mind the viz TL guy doesn't know shit about the story and constantly gets context stuff wrong. Wait for the Yea Forums tl

>didn't even finish the golden age

But why? I mean, if you hate character deaths that's probably for the best, I guess, but like...probably should have stuck to other series, you know?

He'll eat almost everyone. Cry. then run away with tail between legs. Nezuko is now the main protagonist.

He is going to be so mad she's back to normal he'll try to kill her. Only for Zenitsu to protect her smile.

>"To think you would die from only this much blood"
>"I guess I can't really create"
>"A demon that can conquer the sun, huh"

No I'm mostly just loving Muzan having a terrible time

fuck, I meant to quote this

Has tangerine fucked his sister yet?

He's never gonna fuck his sister, let it go

He’s gonna fuck her up really hard when he becomes demon snd starts killing everyone

Fuck off incestfags, I'm still fuming about Usagi Drop going in the absolute shitter with this garbage

OMG I LOVE PRETTY COLORS!!!
KYAAA BOYS ARE SO CUTE AND THEIR CLOTHES ARE CUTE (ω*)
WOOO THOSE FLASHY COLORS WHERE SUGOIIII
>interesting plot? what do you mean?
*buys the same volume 10 times to vote for his favourite character*

Attached: 62626576-middle-aged-japanese-woman-excited.jpg (1300x866, 75K)

After he dies Zenitsu’ll do it for him and continue the Kamado bloodline

(you)

yup fast tl guy kinda fucked up.

I mean the guy who tl the leak.

>how to low key shill you ship 101
>adding it in a fucking strip in the newspaper

Attached: ER_btm5U0AEPMZQ.jpg (1024x610, 109K)

Love has been sidelined for too long. Time for her to come back as a demon.

Technically this is a victory for Muzan.

Explain

>Final effect of the poison knocks Muzan into a coma for several hundred years
>Effectively isekai's him into modern Japan only his body has been weakened into that of your average human NEET
>Has to become a wageslave with a shitty 9-5 job while Tamayo constantly taunts him
Sadistic.

>O MY 3RD AND FOURTH EFFECTS
I was totally cool with the aging thing, it made perfect sense and was foreshadowed. What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Shit. Though?
Seriously just say the aging prevents him from dividing, what the FUCK.

She was there when he escaped. She has 400 years to come up with this effect.

>muzan you filed that form wrong. are you retarded or is it the poison?
>muzan that coworker said something mean about you. you better not retaliate or I'll bring back your diarrhea side effect in front of him
>muzan you damn boomer stop yelling at the teenagers working with you when you can't even work the computer correctly like they can

Shes especifically one of the persons who knew he could do the divide trick

How the fuck did Nezuko become human?

>the medicine works
did you read this at speed of light and skip the part where they mentioned giving her the drug?

Tamayo gave her the medicine before the start of this arc, speedreader-kun.

Fucking speedreader

Her brother's gentle caress and warm, loving embrace.

viz got it right tho. But you still can nitpick about consistency. Now they just realized poison and drug/medicine use different kanji.

>how to low key shill you ship 101
>adding it in a fucking strip in the newspaper
that isn't low key at all

>not fat
fake

>Tamayo spent the last 500 years engineering a drug to kill Muzan
>somehow some retards are complaining that the drug effects are an asspull

Attached: 43225235.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Motto!

Attached: 4k.jpg (256x384, 10K)

>She has 400 years to come up with this effect.
The manga doesn't ever bother to explain how the drug works, Muzan can't divide anymore because Tamayo says so and that's really it. The amount of retarded hops Wani is jumping in this last section of the arc is honestly baffling

Good lord this whole thing animated with Muzans seethe and Tamayos god tier smug will be glorious. In like 2030 but still

>American readers
What do you want as explanation? the chemical compound? the drug works to weaken him via aging and cellular destruction, it can't get any more easy than this.

I think the fourth effect is what triggers me the most. So Tamayo can't come with a drug strong enough to delete Muzan's demons side but can she can wipe out a drug that can destroy his body to an atomic level, what?

Asspull

>It just works
Great writting, can't wait until she pulls out a fifth effect I'm sure you mouth breathers will defend it

So you want them to go in detail on how that actually works when it's not really necessary?
The thing with drug is they want to trigger 3rd and 4th effect. 1st effect is a decoy to buy time. Then slowly weaken him without him noticing it which is 2nd effect. He has to decompose the drug while heal from getting old and fighting the pillars at the same time. When he's weaken enough he will eventually does the escape. Muzan using exploding escape means he's very weak so time to fuck him up even more with 4th effect to make sur you can finish him.

If you pull a magical allmighty drug out of your ass I want you the author to at least explain to me in a modicum way that makes sense how it works. At least try to cover your ass instead of going "it just works lmao"

my dic would be so deep

fuck off retard nobody cares

WHAAA-

I like the idea that him trying the explosion trick again triggers Tamayo's ultimate trap card but it could have been handled better. Have some mumbo jumbo technobabble that she's highjacking the chemistry he uses to make himself explode and turning it inward etc.

i mean Wani could waste time feeding you pseudo demon science but it would never make sense in a convincing way and you would cry about that instead

It's right, in this case. The phrasing is a little more awkward than a better translator might have left us with but the gist of it is correct.

The thing is it's so awkward that you can't tell if it's communicating something important about the plot, like whether he was there specifically for the Kamados or if it was just a coincidence.

You can't tell that from the moonrune original either, fyi.

A more literal translation (by bubble, left to right) would be:

Dying from an injection of this little blood...

A demon that can overcome the sun...

Can't be created so easily, huh.