Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/funimation/status/1229103146393169920
youtube.com/watch?v=4VtkH5mhNVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is dissapointed when dude didn't really show her his dick
What an slut

Key Visual
OP by ACCAMER 「Into the blue's」
This series will have 12 different Ending song composed by Jin and performed by Rie Takahashi.

Attached: listeners_kv.jpg (705x1000, 147K)

Don't know how to feel about that character design, but definitely give it a go.

>shitty CGI mechs
Ugh
Hopefully they're a small part of the show

No. As a deseperate /m/fag, I want them to be important. Would prefer if they were 2D, but I can live with CG, since it's obvious CG mecha is what almost everyone does now, and stuff like Granbelm and Regalia (non-CG mecha outside of Sunrise, because Sunrise hold most of the veteran 2D mecha animators remaining) is a miracle.

better than carol and tuesday already

OP also written by Jin

Attached: ESBn-cQVUAES0q9.jpg (1040x1040, 152K)

she has an audio jack for a tramp stamp, what did you think her personality type was going to be?

You can already see some trannies and lesbos in the trailer.

Yeah, and i don't know who the artist is, their twitter literally new just having 2 tweets.

the voice color seems familiar, but the name of the artist seems not ringing a bell.

i bet it's just profesional singer but using a different name for this anime project.

What's the slave collar shit? Unpicked up

I like the art style. It's a shame it's a mecha though... But I'll give it a try

Btw it's not mentioned on livestream but for international distribution will be available on Funimation this spring.
mobile.twitter.com/funimation/status/1229103146393169920

This isnt the new anime by the eureka seven staff right?

>This isn't the new anime by the eureka seven staff right?
Well, it's actually is. Dai Sato working as original creator and series composition for this series.

Maybe that explains why I got such an early 2000s vibe from this. The PV feels like a combination of Eureka Seven, Jet Set Radio, Beck and Chobits.

[STAFF]
Draft: 1st PLACE
Original: 1st PLACE, Slow Curve, Story Riders
Planning / Producing: Slow Curve
Director: Hiroaki Ando
Story draft: Jin, Sato Dai, Hashimoto Tachi
Series composition: Dai Sato
Character design: pomodorosa
Animated character design: Shinpei Kamada
Sub character design, total drawing director: Shoei Koizumi, Shuji Takahara
Mechanic design: Hiroyuki Terao
Color design: Ayako Suenaga
Art director: Yoshio Tanioka
Director of Photography: Takashi Yanagida
CGI supervision: Tomohiro Kawahara
CGI Director: Taisuke Goto
3DCG: Shiitake Digital
Edit: Mutsumi Takemiya
Acoustic director: Kisuke Koizumi
Sound effect: Mutsuhiro Nishimura
Sound Production: dugout
Music production: Jin
Music: L! Th! Um
Music production: DMM music, Seitaro Shimizu (EDWORD RECORDS)
Animation production: MAPPA

Hell yeah, been waiting for a proper PV.
I hope it's going to be fun.

>TRAILER IS HERE
>youtube.com/watch?v=4VtkH5mhNVQ

Will this be the new generation's Eureka 7?

Worst case scenario: it could end up being another Comet Lucifer

It's not really in the same vein.
For one, the overall art design doesn't follow the Eureka Seven/Gainer/RUN AWAY NOW/G-Reco style. It's much more static and focused on a more life-like imagery like Carole & Tuesday.

And again, all of these shows are driven by a completely alien world with a guy joining a troupe of characters to chase a magical girl.
This here is a thematic world, it's a music/trash world. Only King Gainer really did something like that with a not-Siberia.

Attached: 956729-cynthia_1.jpg (350x529, 31K)

Attached: 6.png (1280x719, 705K)

>AMP become robot
Fuck yeah, now I have other show beside Earth Granner and Sakura Taisen to watch.

Should I be worried, considering what E7 has become?

For some reason it reminds me SnB Virgin Soul, is the character designer the same one?

No, though Kamada did work as a key animator before.

The E7 sequels only exist because one guy was butthurt that his original downer ending got canned

>considering what E7 has become?

depends?

i think something that literally wrong from E7 is the sequel. The original story still standard for 50 eps anime.

Looks like shit.

No one can top Keinichi Yoshida

Attached: reco-g-08.png (500x650, 179K)

The character design for LISTENERS is pomodorosa (Deca-dec) it's more like carole and tuesday i think.

Attached: IMG_20200201_202343.jpg (1080x1207, 375K)

>Sunrise hold most veteran 2D lecha animators
Then why most of their recent mecha shows/movie are either 3D mecha or has very few mecha sequences ?

they spent all their budget on the voice actors

It looks like complete smut and I can't wait

>2020
>still having an audiojack

>music
Not this shit again

It's actually Mecha.

We sure scrapping the shittiest of shitty gimmick to make the dead mecha genre interesting... let it die!

Definitely going to watch this and BNA

Whats with MAPPA and ugly character designs lately? Im pretty sure its not the same character designer on all these shows but its all tiny eyes

We should let you die

If I ever turn into a mecha gimmick, you really should!

It's music-mecha a la Macross

Guitar-player user here. Might make a necklaces out of my old tubes now

Attached: IMG_20200301_090931.jpg (3120x4160, 3.31M)

Best kind of Mecha

Attached: 1468857136955.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Hopefully its closer to Macross 7 than Macross Delta

Holy fuck all my interest killed with this character design Dai Sato himself can't carry this

I think character design is fine, not that bland and really fit with music theme.

I dunno man, they have down syndrome features, especially the guy

They have Mongoloid facial features because of the artstyle, despite the setting being fictional SF fare.
Then again many anime have characters designed to look "stateless" because of Japan's tragic backstory in WW2 and thus has to release anime as bandages that cover it up.

>hating pomodorosa
absolute cringe my friend

I though pomodorosa is a girl based on his soundcloud account, but on livestream he literally japanese man with frizzy hair. What the fuck?

Gotta agree. There's this ugliness to the characters designs that turns me off.

Did you watch carole and tuesday?

I'm more worried with mecha design actually, i want it more like mars soldier mecha design on aldnoah zero.

No, couldn't stand the look

That looks terrible, what the fuck is the matter with Mappa

>performed by Rie Takahashi
Ok you got me.

>That looks terribl
What's look terrible? I think the trailer is fine.

Why at least once it can't be something else?
We can already see that the male MC and the main female relatio nwill be shitty inducing and idiotic love triangle with another girl aimed at the beta cuck.

What the fuck you are talking about?

At least watch Eureka seven first before posting.

I have this feeling that the mecha will be secondary, they aren't giving it much importance in the trailer and judging by how they only presented the human characters.

Yep it's probably like that, but the theme is somewhat traveling around the world os i wonder if some characters also not really connected to each other aka just became a plot device.

You talk like it is a bad thing.

Don't jinx it, fucker.

Isn't Yea Forums loves Yuri?

Jesus this is cringe. This girl is a fucking amplifier. Into the trash it goes

Did you not following the current trend or something?

>Warship became a cute girls
>A sword became a handsome man

And now an amplifier became a cute girls.

Are you new to Chinese cartoons?

I know but would it kill japs to be more creative??

Isn't your English too shitty to post here?

You don't get to demand creativity when you posted a retarded twitter buzzword that has lots all meaning because it's been thrown at literally everything, to the point the word says more about you than it says about how you feel about the show

Not all of Yea Forums. Because Yea Forums is not a hivemind. And that's like saying /m/ must love Comet Lucifer just because it's mecha.
Even if you're a yurifag, you can still dislike how certain shows do it

The main girl looks kinda fat

>things can no longer be cringe because twitter uses it
I don't use twitter, i don't know what they use. This post shows more about you than it does about me

Rude.
Butt.

Attached: D-PcmojXkAALh1U.jpg (1355x907, 286K)

Perfect

>huuuuuuuuur let me use my retarded buzzword
Yeah. Let me doubt you about not using twitter

I mean, it's less about "things aren't cringe anymore" and more like "it is, so what?". Even here on Yea Forums, I've seen cringe thrown around so much, it's like "edgy". You can kinda get what the word means, but why is it bad? You still need more in depth criticism because the word has become dilluted to a very shallow meaning that doesn't say much

don't know what to tell you user, maybe you should stay off twitter

I mean, I used Twitter as a mere example, but my problem is as I expanded here . Overuse where the lack of explanation makes the criticism almost worthless because it could mean a lot of stuff.
Moving on from "cringe". You already said your problem with the concept: lack of originality. But at this point that can be apllied to a lot of stuff. Nothing is truly creative if you think about it. It's how it's done what matters
But why the overuse of some elements (like isekai or "x as/with cute girls")?. It's popular, people like it. I can understand disliking the overuse, but you're gonna find oveused stuff in every medium from film to music to literature.
No medium is free of trends and elements that are overused
You just gotta look for what interests you and dismiss what you see as boring and overused
Dunno what else to tell you myself

She looks like an albino niqqa