Made in Abyss

I wish AbyssDelver had released his unfinished subtitles, would have saved me some time if he really did finish 30% of them.

Still, I have currently subtitled 27 minutes of the movie.

If only I could speak Japanese...

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-02 000128.jpg (1052x651, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tEc1pp7bg
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=19255379538131738973
youtu.be/BeSbmS06k1k?t=165
youtube.com/watch?v=8VBtZ7kVn94
youtube.com/watch?v=w08TFXd7JDU&t=2s
youtu.be/l-P1xRXe_zk?t=388
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1227799748712652800
exhentai.org/g/1132165/6a659287cf/
Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=JywdFHCMdW8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-x4ttQioNw
youtube.com/watch?v=KSKRa-c_CKA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If only I could speak Japanese...

Attached: 1505862521217.jpg (362x371, 71K)

Attached: [MiniFreeza] Made In Abyss Movie 3 - Dawn of The Deep Soul [HEVC 10bits][OPUS][CAM 1080p].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 170K)

Don't worry, most lines are 1 to 1 from the Manga. For those that aren't, I feed the line into google translate and see what it spits out, then I loop up the kanji on Jisho.

If it works it works.

Attached: 2.jpg (756x511, 110K)

Attached: 1557380433898.webm (1280x720, 178K)

And now the wait for the next movie/chapter coming out in 4 years begin.

Well ganbare user, as long the typesetting and grammar are on point it'll probably be better than any official translation.

Attached: 1506946318040.png (698x518, 384K)

I hope they'll add retarded umbra hands with Papier-mâché whistles, prushka with cartridges and redo some scenes for blu-ray release. I don't know why anything was cut out since previous movies were longer than this one.

Attached: 1529522147.jpg (1019x792, 231K)

>Saint in abyss

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tEc1pp7bg

I wouldn't count on it, but damn it would be nice

Attached: DSgQVJDVQAApP2O.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 435K)

It would ruin the flow of music so dont think they'll add them

Attached: 01a29298dee4e8504dc2cc1bc66edfd8.jpg (1970x2807, 991K)

I wouldn't trust Tsukushi around my kids

Me either user

Attached: Pervert.png (401x581, 285K)

Well, not like you have any kids.

Also, Tsukushi knows better than 3dpd.

I can send you what I have so far if you want to save some time. Is there a best way to get the SRT to you?

Are you the user who did the all the translation up to when the title shows up? If so I already got the .srt.

If you are someone else, I guess just host it somewhere and post the link here?

Attached: 3.jpg (1915x976, 381K)

No sorry I'm abyssdelver.
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=19255379538131738973
There are bits missing, but some of it might be of use, idk

Thank you for everything you have done, we love you.

Woah, thanks man, you're a legend! I can't believe you go so far with these and didn't include them with your upload!

Also, your work looks way better than mine!

What a hero.

Attached: 1506447922960.jpg (900x584, 123K)

Attached: idofront.jpg (1560x1787, 1.28M)

Honestly I thought they were mostly crap lol. Tried my best not to just copy the manga word for word. Figured it'd be better to just upload my version when it's done but didn't consider that it'd be of any use to others. But yeah you're welcome, glad it helps.

And people are still on about how Bondrewd was completely fucked because Reg blew up half of Idofront

I can understand them, in manga Idofront's size wasn't so enormous, it looked like a big building, in movie it's a fucking underground city. Another interesting thing is that pillar of frost above Idofront isn't unique, there are plenty of them on 5th layer.

Attached: ido2.jpg (1920x862, 474K)

Wtf are those pillars anyway? R they holding the water up?

Attached: 47324705_167598550870455_372750324290443374_n.jpg (416x416, 20K)

It's kind of hard to tell from the manga panel. I guess the anime represents what he envisioned for the setting.

Attached: Idofront.jpg (1046x885, 133K)

I've always thought it was that large, it seemed like it from the far away shots we got combined with that one scene of Reg and Bondrewd escaping the collapsing ice thingy. I really don't get why there are more of those weird pillars though, but I guess looking back at the manga they've always been there.

It might not be the definitive proof i thought i heard in the theater but yet another strong piece that shows Tomorrow and Mitty are linked at least in the mind of Kevin Penkins.
If you open the raw rip at the 1:36:45 mark Mitty appears with a music cue which is done in a very similar style to youtu.be/BeSbmS06k1k?t=165 (at 2:45 and onward).
Though different in composition, these two melodies are so similar it is certainly not a coincidence. Simply another allegation adding itself on a pile of allegations which is making my case that Tomorrow was originally set to play during Mitty's death scene quite damning.

Attached: 1506806347602.jpg (250x187, 17K)

Are you stupid? Shots like these established the size and scale of it all pretty well.

Not pillars, it's water flowing from above.

Someone really ought to ask how they work next time Tsukushi is streaming, because the nips apparently don't want to know.

I want to buy a bondrewd helmet.

Attached: 1460011114649.gif (500x508, 748K)

I'm surprised there isn't a decent 3d print kit on etsy yet.

Maybe i should learn zbrush and do it myself, doesn't seem that hard honestly.
I only know Maya.

nanto subarashii~

THANK YOU user I LOVE YOU I WANNA KISS YOU >_

Calm the fuck down

Attached: Nanaslash.jpg (394x494, 76K)

>bothering with a cam
>a dekinai trying to sub it
well i'll at least acknowledge your effort in a world full of streamshit(ters)

Why not make the subs like posts here? I mean they'll beg for them similarly anyway. For example:

>y not make da subs lyk here? dey beg lyk dis nyway. r u rly goin 2 sub

Mobile posting is a thing, maybe they should try subbing on mobile. Just as funny as watching a movie on it as well.

>>y not make da subs lyk here? dey beg lyk dis nyway. r u rly goin 2 sub
Not a single person writes like that, not even the obvious tourists.

What did you all think of the movie?

Looks good but how long for english dub?

>bondrewd's dramatic entrance where he just walks in slow-motion
>rumble of triumph starts playing as he walks toward reg and tosses a mutilated orphan at him
>basically just every single bondrewd scene
it was kino

Attached: kinoplex.jpg (2048x1450, 321K)

It's pretty fucking good, the only negative thing is that they chose to not adapt some scenes that where rather nice to have for context and character building and some weird zoom ins instead of wide character shots like in the manga.

Amazing. Intro and second half were crazy, a large part after the intro of the second half is normal abyss shenanigans and is lovable and suspenseful.

*after the intro of the First half, I meant.

Attached: 56724765762.webm (888x500, 718K)

pretty good adaptation overall

I don't wanna wait any longer. If I know whats going on from the manga can I just watch it without subs and still enjoy it? Please tell me Yea Forums this wait is killing me.

Need to see it in all its glory.

Next Movie Preview

Attached: ERtmFDNU0AAKiZb.jpg (1224x720, 83K)

reread the manga
watch without subs
rewatch with subs
rewatch in theater
rewatch in dub as a joke
rewatch in bluray

that is the patrician watch order

Attached: 1580251196607.jpg (2508x3541, 439K)

Depends. If you’ve read the manga recently then maybe. There is a scene that isn’t in the manga. Personally, even though I had most of it memorized, I still felt my immersion was broken a bit by having to guess whats happening based on my memory of the manga. So, if the sub is on route I’d wait for it assuming it’ll be out within a day or two.

ye

That’s the plan, on track so far

Are the recap movies coming out with subs at all? I know the RAWs got dropped a few weeks ago.

Somewhat., yeah but it loses some of its impact even thpugh i read tte manga. I personally i watched the first 30 minutes which i enjoyed to see mitty aniated climbing down, then skiopped to the dark reg scene . But couldn't wait longer and im ending watching it. right now. Personally you can enjoy at some other level since you cant follow what they say and have to remember by memory my attention focuses in other details like animation and music.

I expect nothing but pain and sorrow in the future.

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (870x1233, 200K)

Dude what? I've got my own TL in the works too based on Seven Seas. I'm going to sleep so you're probably going to be ahead of me by the time I come back.

Attached: MadeInAbyss_DawnOfTheDeepSoul.2020.ABYSSDELVER.CAM_RAW.mp4_snapshot_00.23.44_[2020.03.02_01.13.38].j (1919x1078, 218K)

Considering how badass Bondrewd’s entrance music was, Faputa better get a good song for this scene

Attached: 8A2D1644-56F6-4E2E-86D4-0F672A13AE89.png (846x1200, 523K)

Attached: EPY_thLWkAETJWW.jpg (2176x3056, 1.09M)

This is something ive been thinking for a while about nanachi, and watching the movie and prushka remined me alot of it but are we even sure bun is even a child?

Thing is do we know how long nanachi stayed with bondrewd then fled an remained with mitty in the 4th level?

I ask because prushka never met ananachi even though she lived for years with bondrewd, also consider the fact nanachi was the first successful experiment for getting the blessing. Meaning that it was done before bodrewd made the cartidges.

That means that Bondrewd had to meet some kids, build enough rapport with them for them to love him and then turn them into cartridges. and bondrewd had how many? 5-6 of them? each one he spent at least a couple of years. Lets say he spent 2 years with each, for all six of them it would have been 12 years. If nanachi was turned when she was 9-10, shed be already an adult yet she still looks as young as she was when she was turned.
Could it be that when she turns into narehate she was stuck in that form and she can never grow old?

Oh, and I'm the guy that did the subs up to the opening titles. I'm currently TLing the part where Nanachi is out of bed.

>spinny thing
its called a valve

Why dont you all 3 work together?

Prushka isn’t supposed to know the name

The translator is

Attached: EPMFFzCUwAEtXEd.jpg (1700x1046, 1.32M)

That's just what she said. She said 「このぐるぐる」.

Fuck off retard

Attached: B76F2031-8A9F-477F-AC70-980CBFEC729C.jpg (550x482, 172K)

Attached: ERx07FOUwAE-ud5.jpg (1200x1500, 1.51M)

Did you buy a rabbit and named it Nanachi?

No, but I bought a soap and named it Prushka

Always thought Nanachi was obviously a she, but these pics of blessed Mitty with Nanachi make the brown fur feel specifically masculine. Hm.

Attached: blessed.jpg (720x540, 76K)

>Bondrewd's tailed body has a beard in movie
>every single fanart with mask off shows his face as clean-shaven

Attached: 79836427.jpg (649x961, 342K)

I am more than happy to work with others on this, was tempted to come here for TL help before I uploaded the camrip. But figured people would at least want to watch it raw first. I'm gonna carry on with subbing when I can either way, would just be a lot faster with others. I only have email and d*scord for the time being though

Attached: ERTUs3rVAAEFv9Z.jpg (675x900, 116K)

Pathetic.

Attached: EQaLzJ9U0AEetwp.jpg (4096x2731, 741K)

That's hm, that's an onahole.

Riko should've been screaming during the spilling scene desu. Her baffled stuttering undermines just how absurdly, uncomprehendingly demented a scene like this is in which she's fucking hosed with the blood of a child and friend.

Attached: areyoukiddingme.png (857x472, 707K)

Not really. I’d imagine if your friend was spilling onto you, you’d probably be at a loss of words

There's the possibility that most of bondrewd's kids were sequestrated in different parts of idofront and lived around the same time. I mean that's what i do to increase efficiency, heavy doors everywhere, create sectors, go around each of them in turn, like a zoo.

Attached: cXAhqU9Lsr39xlDz_3.webm (888x500, 2.89M)

Prushka is so dear

Attached: Prushka.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Attached: ERsdeDiX0AEjBDD.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Well then idk, maybe she didn't look horrified enough? Something about it just didn't land for me, and I'm normally pretty empathic. Maybe it's the rip's shitty audio, or maybe they just didn't have time for the ending. Also, while Nanachi's reaction makes sense given she's used to crap like this, Reg is normally spooked by skeletons and dead bodies but he doesn't shed a single tear or even look that disturbed in that scene. I know he didn't know Prushka, but still, felt really flat especially given they're all smiling in the following scene at the last dive.

God imagine having sex with her

Anyone know the name of that track when Bondrewd appears?

>God imagine having sex with her
T.

Attached: Tsukushiakihitocomp_fa7aa5_6859527.jpg (630x671, 73K)

Papas lullaby

His first appearance is Papa's Lullaby. The track when he switches masks is Transcendence and Hanazeve.

Thanks

Attached: ER1ra8kXYAAkHf3.jpg (1200x1019, 332K)

Is prushka x bond tsukushis social commentary that men make better single parents than mothers?

You wouldn’t want to?

There is a comprehensive lack of good parental figures in the entire franchise. The closest is Garbarune or whatever his name is and Faputa. And even that's fucked.

No, I want Ozen.
Maybe idk

If the commentary is that single dads will molest and hurt their daughters for egotistical reasons, sure.

>wanting Ozen
Her snatch must be dry as a desert by now

Sounds like the Funi translation process.

Bondrewd never molested anyone

>Riko asks Mark if Ozen is good.
>Obvious Vietnam flashback goes through his head before his self preservation kicks back in and he lies.
>Riko asks Prush if Bondrewd is good.
>No hesitation to call him the best dad ever.

Then what do you call the shota dicksucking machine?

>single parents
Hey, he raised her together with Gueira.

Attached: ER6pNgGU4AAC5Lp.jpg (1450x2048, 418K)

I mean it’s basically a catheter

What would you think about something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8VBtZ7kVn94

Theres ozen who accepts mark despite him being trans and allows him to be who he is under her motherly wings
Theres Bond who with good intentions leads prushka to have a soupy end
Theres juroimoh who despite bad intentions led vueko to become strong independent lesbian

>Theres ozen who accepts mark despite him being trans and allows him to be who he is under her motherly wings
You do realize Ozen is the one forcing him to cross dress right?

Last time someone asked me to TLC a movie made with that process (manga scanlation + Google translate) the result was so atrocious that I had to basically redo most of the thing from scratch.

...do you need help?

Im aware theres one user with headcanon that insists that, yes.

user...

I take it back, Vueko is a decent motherly figure. Still B tier at highest.

Reminder that the author has a loli doll in his room.
youtube.com/watch?v=w08TFXd7JDU&t=2s

user, every mangaka has one

Or the theme used in this vid: youtu.be/l-P1xRXe_zk?t=388

>Her snatch must be dry as a desert by now
You checked?
I'm sure I can get her preggo and she'll be a good mother to strong children

When Boogieman said "Hoshi" or whatever when Reg jumps at him and the music hits, it was like the prushka spilling scene all over again at my desk.

Attached: bungles.png (784x426, 591K)

That bitch is like 80 years old. There’s literally no way she can get pregnant

>Veko
>good mother figure
She’s a homosexual and a pedophile

It can happen, the abyss does things to your body.

Attached: 1582031065732.png (870x1156, 1.16M)

All women are bisexual
A man can impregnate an unwilling woman and make her a mother just fine.
Women loving children is also standard.

Doesn't she get old slower due to Thousand Man pins?

very good

>All women are bisexual
Kek. That’s the typical college slut excuse

Attached: EMKnhBSXkAA5CHY.jpg (2176x3056, 1.02M)

Attached: pee.jpg (250x500, 33K)

Mate I traveled 3 hours to France and spent almost 300 euros to watch the movie
If you read the manga you'll get whats happening, it follows it almost exactly

Attached: smug.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

Well I actually feel like that one it's too light and the one I mentioned it's too strong, so somewhere in the middle would be perfect imo.

>300 euro
Did you rent a muslim prostitute while waiting to see the movie or something?

Well she certainly makes things happen to MY body, if you get what I'm sayin'.

Probably accommodations
Can you understand niponese or French?

>That smile.

lol she really is still trying to kill herself

>Awesome voice
>Awesome theme
>Best dad
>Get's away with everything

Is there anyone more based than bonedaddy?

I think he got away with everything for same reason nanachi wasn't sacrificed to make rikos whistle as originally planned.
Editor doesnt allow wasting characters keeping the series afloat.

>The Rumble of Scientific Triumph
only 70k views
The songs for tv show were way more popular on youtube
Thats the price of a movie release.

Nanachi I understand because she sells merch. But why wouldn't the editor allow him to kill an antagonist they will probably never see again?

when's the myth roid song coming out?

> will probably never see again?
Didnt they enter 6th layer like a week ago since having that dinner with bond?
He might appear at any moment.

Pretty sure he is done with them. All he cares about are his experiments and they already helped him greatly with those.

3 days

Attached: EJawcp-XsAANmJ3.jpg (1973x1973, 592K)

Have you seen gifts and love letters some lvl 99 fujo whales sent to Bon's name? And his merch sells very well after movie.

Attached: ERJsW6VUEAEPCUd.jpg (2048x1536, 459K)

March 4th in Japan.

That time when Reg smashes Bondrewd with the rock right in front of Prushka and then goes “so what?” was pretty fucking based

Secondaries haven't seen it yet. Wait till the movie hits blu ray and watch the numbers sky rocket

Attached: ELxoeHzXUAMiFlL.jpg (1692x2400, 514K)

I also expected her to be more of a sobbering mess. Her reaction to Reg getting his arm cut off was voice acted to perfection though.

Attached: 4d53697cd3e9a756c93773ca296a349c.png (525x292, 148K)

Well, there's a certain boy. Can anyone translate, BTW.

Attached: Message.jpg (1200x900, 264K)

Theres a reason worldwide releases for media exist
When all the potential audiences are talking about something it raises the amount of marketing so it reaches certain threshold which leads to more people get engaged. Say youtube algorithms and it gets recommended to more people.
Thats what staggered limited movie release prevents.

Plane tickets are stupid expensive where I live and I stayed a night in Paris so it adds up
neither

>neither
Then why the fuck did you go? Aren't the subtitles in French?

I'm a fucking idiot and I had to see it as soon as possible

To prevent yourself from suffering from your own stupidity its time to start spending 2h each day for 3 months to become good enough at japanese.
You'll get like 80% there in that time.

I think this movie should have 15 more minutes

fucking idiot doesn't even begin to describe it

Not every child in the cartridges needed to love him, that's why Prushka was so special.
Idofront is huge, so it makes perfect sense for Nanachi and Prushka to have never met. That being said, we have no clue how long the bun was actually working for Bondrewd turning children inside out before she decided enough was enough and she left with Mitty.

Why is Reg hard after getting his belly button drilled?

Attached: 42.jpg (691x605, 150K)

You did nothing wrong
>Read manga
>Watch in japanese for visuals and music
>Watch when subs release
>Watch when blu-ray releases

Because a cute fluffy naked loli is pressing against him

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 86475437.png (584x424, 261K)

nah It was fun
I always wanted to go to Paris and I finally had a reason to go so it was cool

Attached: shrug.jpg (1585x1050, 163K)

BONDWERD DID NOTHING WRONG

Did you get a lot of pictures of trash and trash?

Medical equipment

>Theres ozen who accepts mark despite him being trans

Attached: 79126792_p0.jpg (964x1032, 676K)

when are subs coming bros? who do i follow to keep up to date with fansubbing scene?

sent you the files

>trans meme
Ozen just likes her boys effeminate.

Attached: 69083382_p18.jpg (600x800, 122K)

>trans
Oh no, user...

Attached: 1583002325291.jpg (564x567, 49K)

>got an expensive gift from a girl, who ships Bondrewd with a guy from flower field
>ありがとうございます 花園の祈手も無事だといいね…いいのか…
>during live commentary session confirms that flower field guy is alive and well and actualy one the strongest if not the ctrongest combat bodies
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1227799748712652800
It's like pottery.

Attached: EQoFXJHVUAAxC6v.jpg (2048x1536, 285K)

It's such a small thing to fuck up this sequence but god damn it this fucking scene is so iconic that it sticks like a thorn in my paw

I also went to see it in France and it was great to see the movie in a theater. Those clips in the last thread OP gave me the feels again. I only wish the sound volume was higher in the theater. The fucking Wakanim ads before it were blaring.

I expected to get stabbed the moment I got there but it was surprisingly clean and not too bad
I didn't expect too much but I was pleasantly surprised so kind of a reverse Paris syndrome

Attached: prushka.png (700x933, 384K)

The dub is going to be horrible if they keep all the English VAs from the first season
>Nyaa

Attached: 75475484.png (330x429, 176K)

I guess those yellow hat protests managed to accomplish something by threatening to execute the elite.

>doesn't know Japanese
>no sign of keyframes in the audio
>sub-500ms gaps between lines
>no styling whatsoever

Why would you waste so much of your time just to waste ours? Get a proper translator, read a fucking timing and typesetting guide or three, and practice on something easier and less important. The only thing more frustrating than trying to fix subs like this and ending up needing to redo everything from scratch is seeing retards eat shit because they don't think a proper release is coming.

Bondrewd loves Prushkha though

Ch 54 when?

Looks like she fell into Jojos Bizarre Adventure

Didn't they translate all the nnaas to wweell?

imagine setting out to make "Frieza but doesn't get angry" and actually managing to do so

imagine being an editor who has to stop your fucking idiot author from squandering something so powerful and forcing them not to kill them

What is this from?

wtf I'm a mangaka now

>imagine being an editor who has to stop your fucking idiot author from squandering something so powerful and forcing them not to kill them
>Tsukushi didn’t plan to include him directly in the story after he was shown in Nanachi’s arc, but his editor told him “well, you’ve gone and drawn him, now you might as well make use of him”
If it wasn't for editor-san, there wouldn't be Best Dad in the first place.

Wait, a sub is out? I want it

But you also get a situation like value village where nanachi had to be removed from the story because tsukushi likely plotted out ideas that didnt include her.

I love that Mr. Bean tier thumbs up shake at the end.

It's one of the anthology chapters, fan-colored.

Guaranteed replies

The part where Nanachi is laying in the bed before talking to Reg is lewd as all fuck

She was screaming and sobbing though

So Prushka went from retarted potato to extremly cute potato because of love? Based bonedad.

Bondrewed ia gay and he's a good dad

No, but they were still awful. Riko's VA was the most insufferable, Reg was okay.

But it wasn't his editor who made that decision. It was Tsukushi who decided otherwise

I think you just enjoy hearing men. Becuse you're GAY.

Watch the dub and see for yourself

Attached: 754347588.png (716x420, 347K)

Why does everybody seem to think that not killing Nanachi was some last minute decision on Tsukushi's editors part?
Same with Bondrewd, he made it pretty clear that these changes were made around the same time the curse was introduced into the story

I could have sworn they did. Granted, it was pretty fucking hard to sit through the dub, so I have a pretty hard time recalling all of it.

By the editors suggestion
They do that sort of thing

Yes the two last points were suggestions by his editor, but Tsukushi made it pretty clear that not killing Nanachi was his decision.
And that all these changes to the story were made around the same time.

What is it for?

Attached: !!() .jpg (474x474, 38K)

Do you think the editor had nothing do with adding prushka?

Actually, he never said that he was forced to keep her alive.
>At first I told my editor that “Nanachi might die,” that she and Bondrewd may die on each other’s swords, figuratively speaking
There is nothing about editor's reaction.

I think Prushka was a part of the story from the start and that when Tsukushi said that she was meant to fall on her own sword she wasn't ment to become a whistle

Who's even selling those?

Attached: 141494135791.jpg (770x423, 73K)

References for how clothing behaves

Do it yourself

Its ultimately pointless because they bounce ideas off each other and some ideas are creditable to both.

still learning nip, but here:

do you know about "made in abyss"
some extremely cute kids are put into some pretty grotesque situations.
nono, surely this gentle author ->
wouldn't do that... right?
If you read it you'll understand. read it.
this is a person that loves inhumane fantasies.
if you like guro, you'll 100% fit right in. [not quite sure on this line]
He also did a movie now. Buy it!

メイドインアビスって知ってる
めちゃかわいい子たちが結構グロテスクなことになちゃうんだけど...。
いやいや、こんな優しそうな作者 ->
だぞ。...って思うやん?
読めば分かる。読んでくれ。
非道なファンタジが好きな人。
グロいのが好きな人は100%ハマる
今なら映画[?]やってるから。買うんだ!

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff

With the state of the fansub scene right now this is the norm. Everyone fucking quit aside from a few people who can only do one series a season at most with long delays. Not to blame them, they're still doing god's work.

Hoe is he gay?

Thanks, user.

>すごいお腹の感じがリアルで

Attached: tfw the kid consents.jpg (245x256, 8K)

He’s gay with guiera

It's a secret documentary.

Attached: EO-tb6aUEAACnNG.png (700x710, 476K)

His entire PH crew is gay harem.

Attached: ERnq9diVUAAOnDx.jpg (1443x2048, 520K)

Two fathers doesn't equal gay

People who apply sexuality to literally insane post-humanity gods should be ritually whipped.

Where is his wife?

Can he be considered insane if he isn't human anymore?

Attached: ERi8nPyUcAQ-70K.jpg (1334x1334, 318K)

the parts where he's nerding out about his favorite manga are so cute, he tells a story about a manga he found that had lewd scenes so he hid it in his house and then when he went to get it it was gone so he searched for it as an adult with many keywords until he finally found it.

He's a scientist engineer working on great problems of humanity
One of those great problems is making fully functional sex cyborgs and someone needs to test those.

Subs out?

Are there any art books of MiA made by Tsukushi?

exhentai.org/g/1132165/6a659287cf/

Bondrewd did figuratively and literally nothing wrong

Really preaching to the choir

people be out here

Attached: nananbad.png (839x456, 690K)

Bon is bad and I hate him.

Attached: wazysip.png (305x272, 199K)

>all this shit for a fansub camrip when the inevitable blueray will be out at some point.

You wouldn’t a Prushka?

The BD probably won't have english subs included so this actually saves time for when that is released

Subs lookin pretty clean so far.

Attached: SubSnapshot.png (1394x774, 883K)

>Navel
fuck off faputa not everyone cares about your belly button fetish.

Attached: EPDv4FyU8AInE3T.png (1200x1034, 455K)

>Navel

Attached: another belly.jpg (507x377, 154K)

>the Navel
Bit of a freudian slip there huh?

Attached: 1433004548349.jpg (199x175, 10K)

>the navel

Attached: 1C4CFF02-ED9E-437A-B1F1-D7AE5B7BD96A.jpg (350x500, 25K)

>Navel
I approve.

Attached: 145721482468.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Post exposed navels

Attached: 1582169776911.jpg (849x1200, 1.04M)

Is there prushka nudity in this?

you see her little tiddies

>navel

Attached: 1546641709305.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

>small
They’re pretty big desu

That's a great cosplay, you can even see her c-c-c...

>The Navel

Attached: a5rbodzughl31.png (800x2066, 1.83M)

Her coat?

Attached: 1533342746554.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

She clearly pads her bra, they look pretty modest when she's on the slab

>Navel

Just finally realised the reason for the seemingly retarded placement of sparagmos on the elbow. It was meant to protect Bondrewd's back where the cartriage is located.

Cute desu

>that big ass Anmi poster in his room
Tsukushi is an Anmifag?

Attached: 422538CB-A3BE-4858-BD33-9625312BF233.jpg (850x1221, 218K)

That was actually bothering me, thank you

>Bondrewd the navel

Attached: 1579381120189.png (299x455, 216K)

From the manga I thought all of idofront was vaporized.

Subs are kinda hard to read, no?

Nah that's dumb, It would still be too awkward for that, I don't buy it, he just didn't have enough room.

That'll have to be corrected subtitler.

Rewatched a bit from the camrip and damn, the music is sooo good. I want to see it at a theater again!

In the movie, before his first cart ejection, Reg rushed his back in an attempt to attack the cartirage but he used sparagmos to repel that

Would it be possible to post other subtitled screen shots, for us to get a better idea of what the subtitles are like and how they are going?
We could help correct them and spot typos.

Also adding with the assumption that his sparagmos is the same as reg's incinerator, he can actually chose not to vaporize his cartirage just like how reg changed his incinerator last second to not affect living beings in the big hole carving blast

What did Tsukushi mean by this?

Attached: SubSnapshot2.png (1394x774, 1.51M)

What degraded thoughts went through his head?

"too old"

DELTE THIS

stop

oh no riko spilled her yogurt

I found it, guess it's a possibility.

Now this sounds not so plausible, I mean, I don't claim to know the intricacies of the incinerator but I would think Reg activated that setting only because he was in that state. Since most likely Bondrewd stole those incinerators from other units like Reg, how would he know how to handle it properly to actually set that specific mode of "don't evaporate cartridge" mode?

meant to quote

Im just shitting out theories left and right to make Bondrewd seems less like an impractical retard

I know the translation said that there was a mode for only affecting nonorganic things, but there must have been a mistake in the translation because Bondrewd still has all his clothes on, and so does Nanachi and himself.

She's on her back, my man

I know I'm taking a few liberties with the sub, but I really do feel like I understand Tsukushi's intent.

Attached: SubSnapshot3.png (1394x774, 1.22M)

So why wasnt Prushka immortal like Mitty? She blessed her dad like Mitty blessed Nanachi.

She might be, in the form of a white whistle. She didn't have a body.

baka desu senpai I think Spagamus is just a lightblade with a weird position used for defense.

>not “Papa’s Hot Rod”

It really, really won't. Trust me, it takes longer to fix the fucked up timing in OP's screenshots than it does to just redo everything from scratch and dekinai "translations" are just a hindrance. The only things that could actually be of benefit to a later BD release would be typesetting and styling, but OP obviously isn't even trying on that front either.

She didn't get a double dose of the curse, it was split between more people.

When Mitty took on the curse her desire was to survive (as she herself says she will to Nanachi) and that was warped
When Prushka took on the curse her desire was for her to go on an adventure with the trio and bon, that was also warped (bon is kind of with them through watching nanachi)

What was Nanachi's wish, what was Bondrewd's wish, what was the wish of every single blob child? This idea doesn't hold up to scrutiny

I love my wife Moogie

Mogly best

Attached: moogie.png (248x264, 176K)

Why

Attached: tsukushi.jpg (557x557, 38K)

Why not?

Or maybe Tsukushi was really drunk and just made up shit as he went.

Nanachi is speculated to be a doll to comfort mitty and smell good since everyone she interacted with said she smelled like shit. Bondrewds was to explore the abyss and be like nanachi. The blob children dont matter since they are failures.

Attached: SubSnapshot4.png (1394x774, 765K)

Well, there is also that. It would be quite impressive how most of the rest of what he said made somewhat sense though.

Tozo Hanoline playing during this part fucking destroyed me

Attached: 7B2510B2-CCC9-487E-B516-4195A2FB3CAD.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

I assumed having the Prushka sequence would destroy the energy of the climax, but it turns out it awesome.

That's some wildly inconsistent shit then. It gives you immortality if you wish for it, and bend the fates so that you get to go on an adventure. But it makes you smell nice when you're desperately wishing for your friend to be saved. That's realy fucking arbitrary.
And the rest of the blobs still matter, because despite being failures they were still subjected to the curse just like Mitty and Nanachi and turned into narehate, unless it's even more arbitrary and only works for important characters.

It just works. Like eggs are supposed to be used by children, but Wazu was able to use them too.

I agree, that theory is shitty. I think there was no difference in Prushka and Mitty's curse/blessing scenarios, OTHER than the fact that Prushka had no body left to become immortal with. Her spirit may live on through the white whistle in some sense though.

He seemingly got to give up his body before the consequesnces of the egg set in.

ala la la la la
a la la la la la sha la sha la sha la
Hanezeve Caradhina

good show.

Well, there is also the fact that the curse was shat into a lot more people at the same time.
Immortality shouldn't really be dependant on the amount of body you have left either way.

gods work o7

The difference is mitty wanted to survive for nanachis sake and prushka wanted to go on an adventure with everyone.

I myself don't think the blessing grants any wishes, only the receiving side of the curse gets to wish something, I believe the fluff and smelling good are just part of the ritual site. I made a picture about this once.

The blobs indeed don't matter since the division of the curse and the blessing wasn't succesful or else half of them would be nanachis

Attached: cursesandblessings.png (1562x1668, 420K)

Abyss is like the make a wish foundation
In make a wish you have a dying kid with cancer ask some celeb come meet them as compensation for having such a curse.
In abyss you give others cancer so you can meet the celeb

You posted this before, and it's still just as retarded.

I think this is all meaningless since we actually doesn't know how it works. 2x dose of curse is just theory made by a character. Even Tsukushi questioned their nature during live commentary session "When Bondrewd explains the curses and blessings, Tsukushi says "but is that right? Are the curses really curses? Is it really a blessing?"

test

user you can just go on Yea Forums.org/banned

well, why exactly?

Keep in mind, Mitty's body was immortal AFTER the curse's affect on it. For Prushka, who was hanging onto life by a string, the pressure of the curse likely killed what was left of her anyway while the blessing was being applied and before immortality could be granted. It was probably at this time the white whistle formed too.

Attached: tldr.png (227x367, 188K)

Because one of the examples is blatantly false given the information from the manga

Why don't the translators just take the majority of the translation from the manga?

I wasn't banned, my region was blocked but looks like I'm fine now

Welcome back from vacation

The whistles don't require you to be cursed. Please stop speedreading.

So according to Tsukushi the Umbra Hands actually did have their egos intact. Does that mean the "mindless" husks were that way because Bondrewd wanted to use them like that at the time?

People are already doing that.

I didn't say that, neither does my theory require that. Stop speedreading.

Bondrewd can pull his consciousness into them at will. Notice how Geira was his own person, but the group experimenting on Reg all were zombie like since Bondrewd was actively controlling them

I can only speak for myself, but that's the idea.

Attached: SubSnapshot5.png (1394x774, 675K)

Just checking in, roughly how far in is the current translation?

Nigger, read what you're typing.

Bah, trollsubs.

What is the camrip's sound quality like?

Attached: made in natt.png (1000x1000, 663K)

I'm 60% done but I'm slow AF. Others will probably finish way before me

i appreciate everything you are doing.

WHERE
ARE
THE SUBS!?

Attached: GVREVEFV.png (241x179, 105K)

user you are truly best girl.

Isnt it possible to get audio undistorted from those jacks meant for hearing disabled people?

Better than screen quality

it exists

Mmm nah I don't think they are.

Holy shit I can't explain it in simpler terms.

1. Immortality was granted to Mitty after the curse took its toll on her body, which is why when she gets butchered it's that malformed body that keeps regenerating.

2. Prushka was on straddling the knife's edge of death, the curse's toll probably killed her before it could grant her immortality.

3. If a person dies and possesses deep loyalty or love toward another person, they can potentially turn into a Life Reverberating Stone. Prushka became Riko's stone.

Literally the only speculation in my theory is that Prushka fucking died before she could become immortal. That's it. She DID die, that's a fact. I never said anything about the curse causing white whistles.

good bait

We all read the same manga don't we?

Imagine how tight and slippery her cunny is

Hey he's doing it for free, and for the people. Let him have a bit of fun.

Attached: What have you done for the people today, comrade.jpg (640x380, 29K)

That's just what I'm doing with the Seven Seas TL. The main work is just synching subs to audio. Sometimes I have to compact the dialogue so that it fits. Translating parts that weren't in the manga aren't actually as difficult as I thought (pic related).

Just woke up. I'm 30 minutes in. Will start work asap.

Attached: bonandbun.webm (960x540, 958K)

WHEN WILL THE ENGLISH SUBS FOR THE MOVIE BE RELEASED?

I WANT TO SEE REGU AND HIS WIFE, NANACHI

I probably should have been more specific, I think they're funny.
Should have noticed earlier though, thought the navel thing was a mistranslation.

QT Trotsky but I prefer Stalin.

Plebian taste. Even Stalin would pick Trotsky.

>NANACHI
that's a weird way to spell ME

Good luck sub user-san

Unfortunately I probably wont have my meme sub before actual attempts are completed, which means nobody will care.

I thought he could only puppet one at once.

Please sub the whole film like this and upload it.

Shouldn't be so surprising considering that all Chad male characters in MiA had some kind of beard.

Reg's chimpo in Riko's manko

I'll probably make a funny montage

>meet a girl of your age
>stitch her up when she was being retarded over the night
>help them flee day after
>"Deep love and loyality to the point of becoming a magika rock" for her
That was kinda dumb

Prushka literally had no friends and had time to obsess over them and how cool they were before they even showed up. She probably hoped that their arrival was going to be the point at which she too could explore, or do SOMETHING with them. Like, literally what other dreams or aspirations could she have living in a grease mine her faceless gay dads.

No. The more he spreads his consciousness the slower it becomes

It said "To be continued..." at the end... Sequel in production? Movie or show?

Attached: 56E4388A-751E-49E9-94CF-08937463109F.gif (250x250, 817K)

I mean, is there any show that Kinema Citurs really has going for them right now

isnt the anime going to continue where it left off?

Why would it cover the Bondrewd arc again?

why did the first two movies recap the anime?

so they could throw out the third movie as a continuation to the previous two.

So that they could have enough time to allow the manga to progress far enough that another 13 episode series is possible, but to also prevent the hype from dying down too much by not pushing out any content

The current theory is pretty much the 6th level with be an anime, and the 7th level will be a movie or ova

expect the anime to do the same.

remeber, amazon is one of the larger backers of the series.

Wait where did you get this great quality?

game when

It's the same camrip?

Post your top 3 moments of the movie
1. Garden of Dawn fight
2. Prushka sequence
3. Bondrewd Introduction

Attached: 8959A46B-EC4C-47CD-894B-143BB7E793D2.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Running through the flames to the opening credits

Bon fight with shadow reg

Prushka sequence

No specific order.

>Nanachi experiencing the 5th layer curse was cut
More people will think she's curse resistant now.

1. Bondrewd's resurrection
2. Garden of Dawn fight
3. The last prushka sequence

so, uh, where we at?

That pouty fansub boomer really killed my drive. I probably haven't done it properly and all my effort has been wasted.

Attached: 06bb.png (772x735, 292K)

Have you stopped and considered what Prushka's life and mental state were like you doofus?

Motivation in abyss
We need a hero

1. Bondrewd showing his eye to Reg
2. Prushka dreaming about her adventure
3. Bondrewd menacing entrance

Hey user, you got started, you put some work in there. So what if someone else did it first, or what you did wasn't perfect? You were working on something because you thought it would be good. Because you thought it would bring you or others joy.
There is absolutely no shame in that, no matter the outcome.
If you feel like finishing it and putting it out, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too, maybe you can have a nice chat about it in later threads as people post screen caps about how you translated some things different and why.

Attached: Could you be my neighbour.png (480x360, 263K)

Wholesome, user

Attached: ER_eKW5UYAAxEot.png (940x1200, 487K)

Throw it up as a second version

Attached: 1574438761811.jpg (1737x1376, 332K)

Be proud of what you did, user.
We have no control over outcomes and competition, only on our own actions.
Working on it at all already gave you all the nobility of self that being first could have. You did good.

Attached: content.jpg (600x337, 40K)

Oh no, I'm not the TL user, I just thought it was nice of you to give him words of encouragement

Attached: 754543754.png (793x840, 708K)

Have sex :'^)

>Not every child in the cartridges needed to love him, that's why Prushka was so special.

Are you sure? it has been a while since i read the bondrewd arc but i was under the impression that for the blessing to work the one that gets the curse needs to care/love the one that gets the blessing for it to work?

Even so when Bondrewd was losing cartirdges left and right he talked about them like he had built rapport for each one.

The cartridges' purpose is to take the curse in Bondrewd's place, not give him the blessing, that's just Prushka's job

Nanachi was a smelly, unwanted orphan that ate garbage, So i would think her wish is she wanted to be loved. That is why she is so cute and lovable as a bun.

Ok, yeah you are right, i thought that for the cartridge to take bondrewd place they would need to love him, but thinking it further that isnt the case since Mitty didn't choose to take the curse for nanachi, it was something that bondrewd chose. So likely he has a method for one side to get the curse for the other person.

Attached: D5CD211F-8330-45F1-8BC9-7861F6464D86.jpg (1125x1528, 370K)

the opening bit
Reg negro and whole fight with bondrewd

prushka's past scene

I really wonder how fucked up the Prushka thing is to a normal person. I've already been desensitized, but I remember feeling really fucked up the first time I read about it.

Considering how badly anime onlys took ep 10 and 13 id imagine they’ll react the same

If this movie is watched by the masses, Bondrewd will dethrone Shoe Tucker's title as the best dad forever

youtube.com/watch?v=JywdFHCMdW8

Post yfw this played at the end of the fight

Attached: E08C045A-C98A-4034-A8D2-E169F778EBBE.png (611x276, 171K)

>that one madlad in old MIA threads pushing for children choir for a bondrewd theme that went to penkins twitter and posted to him about it might have actually done it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-x4ttQioNw

Attached: tsurai.jpg (710x401, 39K)

Stop desu

Attached: ozen bonk.gif (600x386, 494K)

>song literally called tumble of scientific progress
Are we sure Kevin doesn’t lurk?

He’s seen the manga panel

Attached: sfx ruumble.jpg (722x1024, 185K)

was it rape?

Attached: naa.png (800x912, 1.31M)

Is that sfx footnote part of the commonly distributed english version of the manga or the official translation?

Based

Bad.

Attached: nanan.png (804x459, 599K)

What if Kevin is the one writing the meme subs?

Nanachi needs a good dicking from Reg

keep going user, it looks perfect

Prushka was pretty good in this movie, definitely felt more for her here than in the manga. Probably just the music screwing with me tho

Attached: ye.png (484x655, 389K)

She was very cute in anime form

well he didn't penetrate her with his 2 inch dick, so no. maybe sexual harassment?

Sub progress?

Attached: boncon.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

My normie friend read it and said it was the most fucked up thing hes seen but says he enjoys it and wants to see the movie

Attached: 51ED0240-8A90-4E17-BD3E-040252399A75.jpg (480x360, 31K)

5 min

Attached: makethisameme2.png (441x468, 199K)

i want one

nobody will know what it's from
and it'd probably be a mistake to explain that i'm pretending to drink a child
but i still think it's neat

something for the little girl inside the tsukushi suit to change into when she clocks out

>someone who doesn't speak Japanese is making subtitles for anime
Thank god watching anime taught me Japanese so I don't have to endure this level of shit subs

>Papa's Thicknasty Custard Cannon

Is the camrip good?

fleshlight version when?

It's worth watching unless you plan on seeing it in theatres, but theoretically we should have a sub soon. I think. There's more than 1 person working on it.

Wasn't there supposed to be a new TV season soon too?

There’s another sequel planned but we don’t know if it’s a movie or season

That's where we're at. After decades of reckless fansub and TL faggotry, the infights, the watermarks, the self importance of it all and the vulture culture. Everything lies in ruin now, fansubbing is destroyed now.

Attached: demonios.png (106x30, 8K)

no

and its never good things

Curses and blessings, user

57 mins and 48 seconds out of an hour and 40 minutes.

Not going to lie, feel like giving up.

Attached: ripSubs.jpg (715x453, 78K)

>the blessing is turning into a furry

Attached: 1583124648129.png (519x642, 329K)

We count on you user, you shouldn't give up

You can do it! I believe in you!

Attached: happynan.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Ganbatte kudasai

Attached: 1330766547265.png (745x625, 503K)

I'll give you whatever you want just get it done

give up. it's honestly not worth it.

There’s always that one guy

You're doing God's work user. Keep it up!

Attached: Nothing to Nnaa about.png (109x176, 49K)

Fure fure!

I can't wait until the baby eating, personally. I think thats the one that will really make people throw up.

I bet its kevin all salty we aren't giving him money. Relax kevin if it comes to my backwater island i promise to see it in theaters and buy the BL when it comes out.

You can do it user and if its too much, you can always pass the torch.

You should probably just stop now. You aren't likely to finish anyway, and even if you do nobody will appreciate it. Your hard work is only going to earn you abuse and insults.
So spare yourself the grief and stop if you want to, which you do. You aren't really giving up, since the goal is a farce anyway. It's only pragmatism..

In ganja's defense, those dead babies looked rather delish!

Incidentally anyone else thinks menya could be one of those babies?

But eating the babies is the least of their crimes, it's only the surface of the despair in that short story.

That's the Yea Forums response I was expecting

精神隷属器
This bloody Zoaholic explanation...

Attached: woah.jpg (715x399, 80K)

Ignore this faggot, you can do it user! I believe in you! If not, then believe in this user that believes in you!

eating the babies was one thing, but the act of creating her into a mother was something evil all onto itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSKRa-c_CKA&feature=youtu.be

The sub you all have been waiting for

>Riko, we'll just get more gogurt at walmart
im fucking dying

Attached: sneed laughs.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

Well done.

Besides that thing there's also those creatures on layer 2 or 3 or whatever. The ones that plant thing eats. They also look similar enough to be related. Seems like maybe irumyuui's children might actually be the basis of at least part of the ecosystem.

I could be disappointed you worked on this instead of a real sub, but this was hilarious, bro.

Honto Subarashii

Attached: Subarashii.jpg (711x400, 44K)

christ all mighty

i hate it and like it

Yeah that whole flashback left me feeling pretty fucking mortified, it was great stuff.

Weird coincidence. I was surprised how much oil I found in my navel just earlier today. It smells like almonds.

>The next movie/S2 will open with Riko taking a shit in the altar

Attached: D12D5D8C-8A77-4303-8F9A-DC8192DD18E9.png (900x900, 390K)

Did you miss the panel where you see Iru's cute furry hamster get snatched by predators?
That's why her babies look like that later on. It was in the middle of lots of other panels, really not a focus point.

Other subber here. I'm TPP-ing everything from the bottom up. Pouty faggot had a point, this really does make the subs look better. I won't be back to copying the subs from the manga for a bit.

Attached: Prushka.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Make the subs bigger or make them more visible

Didn't even crack a smile at this forced wannabe meme.

Oh, you mean the abyssal creature Nanachi partially morphed into from being blessed?

Attached: hermit.png (471x343, 203K)

Thank you! I don't even care if the subs are tiny or whatever, I just want to be able to see them at all

I did miss that and don't feel like looking it up, but I'd suspect there might be a deeper reason anyway. Like nanachi becoming a bun. Something fundamental about bunnies in the abyss.

Yes so they existed prior, was my point.

Its the center of one of the best pages of the manga.

Attached: 21.jpg (1127x1600, 690K)

Yeah, really big, please. Think like Banjo-Kazooie dialogue. And release hardsubs only pls

Lesbian sex doesn't work!

Attached: sora_no_woto_-_02.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I will never get over Tsukushi drawing that Veko sex scene in that page

Yeah could be, but menya seems rather smart and perceptive to be just a normal rodent, we could just consider it anime logic. But reread the latest chapters. Menya seems to have some connection to Moth. Also back in narehate when it seemed riko was about to get "culturally enriched" it could be that the actual target was menya and not riko, Maybe all of them risked the balancing because they really wanted to eat him.

one last bit is the fact that bondrewd a) was able to travel to narehate village and go back up b)i doubt he would simply give a simple comfort animal to prushka. for all we know he knew about menyas healing properties and prushka nibbling and kissing menya was enough to heal her mind.

Damn this raises the point that we don't know anything about Irumyuii's people besides the fact that they breed like... rabbits.
For all we know their babies just look like that.
She was upset in that panel cause that was her fuckin little nephew getting snatched or something, not a pet.

All those babies she squirted out later woulda eventually grown up into brown people if they hadn't been immediately thrown in a jambalaya

>For all we know their babies just look like that.
user are you saying that her people are born as rabbits and grow up into human beings? Really?

All good points.
Bondrewd gave Meinya a special name too; a Meinastoirim, a "Child of Change".
Even if Iru's pussy spawn have spread out, possibly evolved, and become semi-retarded abyss denizens on higher layers, it's still likely that a specimen Bondrewd took special interest in would be special or closer to the source.

Such delicious despair.
Baby get stolen and die
Then an egg then baby dies
Then baby die
Then baby get stolen
Then baby get stolen
In the the end even loving little Irumyuii becomes a monster who wishes for nothing but death unto her family. I bet Faputa is going to kill Vueko.

Attached: 1378087228473.gif (640x360, 311K)

>these theories
Am I being baited? This is pure autism

Why not?
We've seen kids turn into buns; why couldn't buns turn into kids?
Plus her people referred to the idofront elevator location as "the ritual site".

Agreed, wtf are they talking about

Finally some delicious fucking sub

If only there was a moment that showed what happens when you use the ritual site elevator...

A lot of work has gone into making sure we have no fucking idea what is going on with the "blessing"/"curse" mechanism, man. Weird to act smug like you understand one of the biggest mysteries in the entire setting.

The legitimate diagnosable autism is how triggered some of you tone-deaf dummies get whenever some lighthearted speculation goes on. Chill out

Not much else we can do while we wait for the next chapter.

Attached: 1475048976901.png (1108x878, 575K)

You’re fucking arguing that the abyss turns people into actual animals. And how Meinya is some Iruyuumi creation. Don’t get mad when you get called out for being a retard

There's also multiple abyss species which masquerade as other species...
there's really no basis for assuming those were really humans at all.

Especially given the speculation that the abyss was somehow less deep at the time the early pilgrims came, which we're still waiting for Vueko to elaborate on.

>You’re fucking arguing that the abyss turns people into actual animals.
What?

>And how Meinya is some Iruyuumi creation
Possibly the easiest theory to swallow in the history of MiA theories, you spaz

what's at the bottom? retarded theories ONLY please

>>And how Meinya is some Iruyuumi creation
>Possibly the easiest theory to swallow in the history of MiA theories, you spaz

Attached: 673AA107-1FD8-41E7-94ED-CEF0EB0763A3.jpg (635x355, 91K)

a portal that takes you to the bottom of another hole that curses you for going down instead of up.

Damn to be a fly on the wall and see these foaming dipshits' reactions when it's revealed that Reg used to be a dog.

But this was an amicable conversation, only real argument happened when when you got triggered.

The reapers from Mass Effect.

Trap harem, Lyza's note was intended for Ozen who found the "grave", Regu was one of the uglier traps sent up to fetch her.

Attached: 1579192406904.png (500x747, 37K)

How fast would Ozen speed run the abyss if that were true

orth.

Ozen would just jump down the middle

i could see her base jumping, without a parachute.

I just saw the raw. While it was nice to see the best arc animated, I can't help but feel the budget for the movie was way too low. It feels like a regular tv anime budget, just movie length. It really suffers during the really heavy action scenes. I swear on of the segments with Reg doing his spinning arm thing is just a single frame being dragged around the screen.

They should just have Reg solo the abyss and come back up to tell Riko what's at the bottom

Years from now, midway through the volume in which they're supposed to reach the bottom, Tsukushi retires. It's announced that the ending will be anime-only.
Several years after that, the final episode is airing when a massive earthquake strikes Japan, interrupting the broadcast. A state of emergency is declared and networks remain offline.
The incomplete episode is downloaded by fans all over the world.

You watch it too. It ends abruptly a moment before Riko beholds the bottom.
You go to bed feelng a great emptiness.
You awake in the body of Tsukushi. And remember this was all as you originally planned it from the beginning. You log into Yea Forums, and clutching the mouse in your strangely smooth and thick fingers, post an image of Reg wearing a dog costume

Attached: 1m5rcw9z8eo11.jpg (2448x3264, 1.86M)

The Reg=Dog theory isn’t bad. The bottoms of his feet have dog like patterns on them

I'm fairly confident time shenannigans are involved in the narrative somewhere.

It's been telegraphed so hard that it's barely a 'theory' but for some reason it makes certain people super mad. I have no idea why.

Probably because it's retarded

Attached: 96D7FFCA-28BA-4B48-9D9B-F95C19D20A52.jpg (935x1052, 351K)

All but guaranteed thanks to chekhov's bell.

k-kino?

I'm not disagreeing that it's a strong possibility, I'm expressing dissatisfaction with that plot twist. It's stupid. Riko had Reg the dog long after Lyza took the last dive, so how the hell does Reg the dog end up at the bottom of the pit. Also, the dog has no backstory, and we don't even know if it was all that important to Riko. It's also just generally lame.

What I'm saying is, the day Reg is revealed to be the dog is the day this narrative dies.

does orth have cemeteries or do they just dump corpses down the hole

>bumplimit reached

Attached: bumpbun.png (654x526, 225K)

Oh just wait until next season airs and Tsukushi gets drunk so he can tell everyone that Lyza actually left the dog for Riko somehow and that is how Reg is also named Reg.

Attached: 1582398972202.png (800x800, 347K)

is it time

?

Somebody make another thread when this dies, I need my sub

Or, bear with me: you have a really basic naive reading of everything and zero imagination.

Since Orth is technically inside the mouth of the Abyss, everyone ages backwards. When you get too young and lose your memory you're retired to an "orphanage", and eventually disappear on your final birthday.

Fine, I'll say this: There may be a satisfying and not cheap and retarded way to make that work. I don't know what that would look like, maybe my imagination just isn't big enough. But I'd be very surprised.

will suck dic for subs

I don't know if all this is a joke but ill join in.

What if the abyss is sucking up the souls of the people of Orth? What if its not only peoples souls but also animals? what if the abyss is placing those souls in robots? What if said souls remember a bit from their past lives like their names and some past behavior?

Could it be that's the reason that reg was always called reg because he is the reincarnation of Riko's dog?

Attached: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (500x436, 24K)

>Riko had Reg the dog long after Lyza took the last dive, so how the hell does Reg the dog end up at the bottom of the pit.
I feel sorry for you so I'll help you out. Examine your preconceptions.

Why do you need Reg the dog to be in the bottom of the abyss? We don't have a clear timeline on Reg & Lyza.
What we do have is the story beginning with Reg losing his memory after using the last of his power to protect Riko. Crazy coincidence that he just happened to be there at exactly the right time considering his connection to her mother, right?

If you can't connect the dots yourself from there, theory conversations might be a little out of your depth.
Enjoy a happier life by shutting the fuck up when other people are trying to have them.

Same, but I'm a girl so probably no one wants that.

Last for Moogie

Yeah I don't want cooties on my dick