There's only one human here, the rest are "demihumans". Isekai authors are hacks

There's only one human here, the rest are "demihumans". Isekai authors are hacks.

Attached: devushki-devochka-paren-elf-biblioteka-knigi-demony-siostry.jpg (1332x850, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-light/dp/0316412902/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Al is a human, but he's not in this picture

I want to fuck the demihumans.

God, I love Betty.

EMT a best!

Should I be reading the light novel or the web novel?

No.

How is that a sign of bad writing
if anything that's a sign of good writing

Web novel.

>demihumans
That would imply human ancestry. You're thinking of humanoid, not demi-human. Emilia is demi-human here, nobody else. the cat is a spirit, the maids are demons and Beako is also a spirit.

>reading japanese fanfiction
just read a book retard.

That's even worse.

No

Actually, in the old times, before even the oldest of millennials were born (so before 1980), demi-human was a term used for elves, dwarves, hobbits and so on in D&D (so the player character races fit to be played by players), to differentiate them from the more evil antagonistic races like orcs, goblins, kobolds, hobgoblins, bugbears, halforcs and so on which were collectively named humanoids.

It's only been since D&D 3.x edition that humanoid is the catch-all term for bipedal sapient creature.

Japanese fanfiction is a book

Japan is fanfiction.

Japan is fiction.

It is our collective desire for a place that is willing to work themselves to death to provide us with cheap animated stories that makes Japan exist. Once we've outgrown that phase, then the entirety of Japan and its fictional inhabitants cease to exist.

An Yea Forumsnon gave a pretty comprehensive answer to this question a few threads ago.

Attached: Capture.png (1392x919, 163K)

Damn, I had no idea the LNs were this hated. Is this the consensus? I was gonna read the LN from the start up till vol 12 as I forgot most of what happened. Should I drop it after volume 8?

Maybe im blind but this art makes them look konosuba like style wise

You should read EX1. amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-light/dp/0316412902/

Definitely read up to where the anime left off, there's a huge degree of nuance lost in the anime due to not having access to Subaru's internal thought process.

I'm not really well versed on the differences between the WN and LN as I just read the WN as there was no vol 9 until last year, but generally people see the LN as more cut down streamlined narrative.

How is that not worse?

People here obsess over the LN changes, but in reality the WN's shit as well.

Don't you wish you can manhandle her tiny body and find things to fuck her on. Pile-driving her ass while she screams "you're tearing my asshole apart, I suppose."

>goes to a fantasy world
>wants to waifu more of the same from the old shitty world
what the fucks the point then

rem is the only thing that keeps me alive

well duh there's a flying talking cat

>Well, they are humans but actuallyyyyy
This is stupid

Is Slime pretty much the worst offender?

Attached: DnC5PbcwP361nRodwjBU2DdaTdOFzbhjGZ712UBa4YI.jpg (1445x2048, 531K)

The twins are classified as demi-humans, as are things like giants and beastmen. The Demi-human war featured them vs humans.
Betty is a spirit, puck is a spirit. Emilia still has the only real defining traits of a half-elf (shorter pointy ears, supposedly unnaturally pretty, long lifespan) so you could say elves and half-elves are kind of lazy but otherwise she's typical. The twins are a cheat mostly just so memeboy there couldn't tell they were weird or dangerous at all, so you can call hackery there.

Betty also has fucking butterfly pupils that glow pink, it ain't natural.

>introduces new characters
>downgrades their designs next episode
Too bad the show itself is shit and the MC is a Gary Stu who makes Kirito blush.

Apparently the designs were anime original, and you never got to see what they looked like before. So really the 'original' forms were actually retroactive upgrades in terms of design (take the existing sort of meh design and make it bigger, scarier, rawer and more monstrous) that they made because now they have to show it.

It's justified. They're becoming increasingly humanlike due to Rimuru being a former human and associating humans with good.

Rem and Ram are 'justified' as the oni's magical horn just being retractable and they otherwise aren't so different looking from humans, although I guess something about them is different since they can pick out other oni and such. Maybe smell, since they seem to also have a better sense of smell than humans. But I digress, a justification doesn't not make it a boring design decision.

This. Either go all out for furries/scalies or just give up and make them fully human.

They're designs would be much better if their horns were always shown. As a half-elf, Emilia's the only justifiable one there.

Wow rude, I know Subaru is kinda ugly, but that's just not called for.

>They're designs would be much better if their horns were always shown
You mean if Rem's horn was always shown. Ram is a hornlet.

Without watching the show Beatrice is my favorite.