Do any other manga exist that have this "Reality Effect" that is so prevalent in Fujimoto works?

Do any other manga exist that have this "Reality Effect" that is so prevalent in Fujimoto works?

Attached: 1582987320568.jpg (1916x6042, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because Fujimoto is god who could do no wrong and everyone else is shit

I'm not asking for recommendations. This is no different to someone asking "Who is best girl in X series?"

Reminds me of the "used universe" concept from Star Wars.

Attached: tldr.jpg (1916x570, 529K)

isn't this just called being a good fucking storyteller?

how fucking starved is anime/manga that they need to make a new term for something that should always exist in a good series in the first place?

Isn't this normal? Well, especially when Jump is pushing CSM now.

That's too broad of a catch-all. I do feel like there should be an existing term for this though.

>isn't this just called being a good fucking storyteller
No? Not everything requires a sense of realism to captivate the reader.

This is some hunterfag level pretentiousness

Is this your first manga or something?

The only example I can think of where I felt a striking "reality effect" from a small thing also comes from Star Wars, specifically halfway through the second teaser for Force Awakens. There's a shot of the X-Wing pilot in his cockpit going "woohooo!", and his helmet is all loose and crooked and flopping around. That touch was absolutely perfect at capturing the feel of the universe from the original movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w

Have you never read a Fujimoto manga before? There is a significant difference in the way characters are portrayed compared to most manga.

Attached: 1581066922028.jpg (579x8192, 2.96M)

Fujidrones are subhuman

yes and I don't think it's that special. well, maybe it is for people who only read shonenshit.

Obsessed tranny poster, is that you?

So CSMfags (or Fujimotofags) are the next Huntertards?

no. I read his work. they're good but again it's not that special. many manga manage to make their characters feel they exist. that said, it doesn't make fujimoto's work less fun or something. manga or mangaka doesn't have to be 'special' to be or create good work.

No. Fujimoto fans praise his stories to death but they don't shit on other series.
HxH fans praise their series while simultaneously shitting on every other series.

Attached: AHAHAHA.jpg (641x484, 195K)

*to be able to create or to be a good work.

If it's months ago I would agree but now I'm not so sure.

I personally don't mind Fujimotochads shitting on the other series. Fire Punch and CSM are the only manga I've read in years.

yeah just like Huntertards

Based cringeposter

go back to your bnha general, redditor

Both people you replied to are a different person. I like both Fire punch and Chainsaw man, but my point still stands.

Of course it does. We can't relate to anything without it having an inkling of realism. If anything the example that the image have about the shadows and the bread is pretty straightforward.

The fuck is this pretentiousness, I'm pretty sure you guys here aren't Japanese. I can get that it's just them trying to make a cool sounding english word for someone who can make the most out of a narrative by providing just enough details to give a character's motivations and actions more gravity - but again... that's just good fucking writing.

I'm a CSMbro. You make us look bad

Fuck off nigger

The csmfags = new huntertards retard never misses a thread, he is the most devoted shitposter of our little fandom.

Attached: theworst.jpg (187x448, 42K)

Or there are more than one guy. Why do you think only one guy is behind everything?

He's right tho.

I like fuji and chainsaw man but fucking hell you guys are almost as bad as hunterfags

Bloody hell the french suck Fujimoto's dick. They even have a launch party for the first volume of CSM. Only certain people get invitations

Attached: ER8Tr0YX0AI6PWu.jpg (1023x675, 139K)

CSM is a new push series

I don't think you know what push means

Nakano said in an interview that CSM and AA are their next hope. They give CSM like 3 CP in a row. Yeah, it has characters poll but AA has it too but it doesn't get more CP than usual.

Don't think I didn't see that shitpost war with JJK the other day

Attached: 1547818626250.png (299x185, 35K)

What does that have to do with french publishers

No, they shill their own shit on a similar level to hunterfags but they don't feel the need to insult everything else to do it.

That falseflagger was definitely the one that shitposts in BC threads

No it's not, it's clawed it's way to popurality and earnt what it gets.

Well shit I thought the BCfags got that guy banned

If bans counted for anything on Yea Forums the board would be completely empty with how overzealous our mods are.

What it gets is a push. Don't try to deny the fact that now CSM gets special treatment. Why or how doesn't matter, a special treatment is a special treatment. Does admitting this makes you enjoy CSM less?

It's not a fucking push if you earn the special treatment because you are popular already.

nah it's a push dude and csm is not that popular yet.

>nah believe me bro it's a push I don't have any argument but you just gotta trust me bro

>csm is not that popular yet.
It's popular and growing more popular rapidly.

I mean if it at least at the same level as JJK or AA or even BC (with anime) in term of popularity then yeah it's a special treatment for a popular series. But you know other more popular series don't get this super special treatment, make you think, right? Anyway, CSM is getting a push now and it deserves that. Don't act like a push is a bad thing.

That's why they need to push it now

The same reason One Piece is popular but constantly gets pushed in everyone's faces

Viz not translating the foreign language once again, lazy ass cunts.

what?

Why should they alter something that isn't meant to be altered?

Oh I see what you mean.
The least they could do is leave a translators not
>inb4 "it was left untranslated in the Japanese version too"
Yeah but nips have a rough idea of what's being said in Chinese. For example they could interpret "corpse" and "talking". English speakers can't do that. Very unprofessional of Viz

Attached: power.jpg (235x264, 44K)

Assuming that was a Sniper rifle, half her skull should have fucking exploded. Nips just can't into firearms.

>unironcially asking that to CSM redditors

Dude it was the same with the russian back in Reze's arc. The foreign languages (and yes chinese is still incredibly foreign to japanese speakers) are left untranslated in both versions intentionally with the purpose of evoking a sense of mystery and unfamiliarity in the readers. They're not going to change that in the english release just to please a few lazy english readers who can't be bothered to look shit up

The russian didn't even make sense according to russian anons

>evoking a sense of mystery and unfamiliarity in the readers.
Any sense of mystery that can be resolved by looking up a translator on the internet is not a good one.

First of all that makes no sense. Second of all what is your point?

>First of all that makes no sense.
Yes it does
>Second of all what is your point?
I just told you. Leaving things untranslated is a terrible way of giving off a sense of mystery. There is no payoff to not being able to understand something.

>Leaving things untranslated is a terrible way of giving off a sense of mystery. There is no payoff to not being able to understand something.
Why don't you complain to Fujimoto and Jump for leaving it that way in the original text then. Being unfamiliar with what is being said in those moments is part of the entire point and it's not Viz's job to change that. Whether you think that is a good way to evoke a sense of mystery or not doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
I don't understand why you're so hung up over something that is so insignificant to the actual plot anyway

>Why don't you complain to Fujimoto and Jump for leaving it that way in the original text then
Why? How will that change anything?
>Whether you think that is a good way to evoke a sense of mystery or not doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
It's my opinion and that's all that matters. You cared enough to respond to me so now you're contradicting yourself.
>I don't understand why you're so hung up over something that is so insignificant to the actual plot anyway
Because some people are completionists and dislike missing out on things. As I said before, there are many better ways to evoke a sense of mystery. You not understanding this doesn't refute my point.

>Why? How will that change anything?
It was a rhetorical question.
>You cared enough to respond to me
You're missing the point. They have no reason to change what is an obvious storytelling decision on Fujimoto's part (which is used all the time in all kinds of fiction) just to rectify your brief discomfort or disconnection from the scene (when disconnection is the original intention)
>As I said before, there are many better ways to evoke a sense of mystery
Like I said, regardless of your feelings on the matter, that's on Fujimoto and not Viz because that is what was in the original text.

>It was a rhetorical question.
Sure it was.
>You're missing the point. They have no reason to change what is an obvious storytelling decision on Fujimoto's part
No, YOU'RE missing the point. Regardless of the justification or whether or not Fujimoto ever changes this style in the future, this is something I inherently disagree with. We're not discussing facts here, this is my opinion and for whatever reason you care enough to try and change my mind and tell me I'm wrong for feeling this way.
>Like I said, regardless of your feelings on the matter, that's on Fujimoto and not Viz because that is what was in the original text.
And for the millionth time I told you I get that. I just disagree with it. Why are we having this conversation again?

>Sure it was.
What makes you doubt it was?
You keep assuming that I "care" so much about your opinion when I would think that it's clear that that's not the case, I'm just correcting the assessment that this is anything near unprofessional on Viz's part because initially that was the entire point of this conversation. I don't really understand why you felt the need to chime in on your opinion on Fujimoto's writing in the first place when that had nothing to do with the original post

>"Reality Effect"
you mean Hacking deadpool to a T.

There are only like 5 people on Yea Forums and 3 of them are mods.

>FANTASY HAS TO BE REALISTIC SOMEHOW EVERY TIME HACK HACK
No.