Cuckoo's Fiancee

Colour page has Sachi, Erika, Hiro & Nagi on it with that string of fate shit.

Hiro invites Nagi to the roof, she asks him why he's trying so hard to get first, he tells her it's to confess to her, because she wants a guy smarter than herself. She tells him he only beat her this time, and that she'd beat him 10 times for each time he wins. He asks her if she'll go out with him if he wins 10 times, she still says no.

They race to the classroom to see who can get their bag fast while arguing over who's a better student. They both fall on their backs with chairs and tables knocked over.

Hiro then tells Nagi that she already has a fiancee, so she can't go out with somebody.

Chapter ends with Erika saying she has something to say to Nagi.

Next chapter: Nagi's life under the same roof with Erika goes through a huge, unexpected change!

Attached: 17b.png (1115x1600, 890K)

I hope the change is Sachi going to live with them

Weren't they living together for only 2 weeks anyways? That time should be expiring soon

What this manga needs is Hiro and Sachi pantyshots

Sachi isn't for lewd!

Erika isn't for lewd either but she's already had pantyshots.

Nagi and erika should live with their biological parents for a week or more not both of them.
Stupid writing.

>Hiro then tells Nagi that she already has a fiancee
Let me guess, Sachi will get a fiancee too, then the series will turn into battle of the fiancees.

>dead thread

Attached: 1580683136845.png (398x412, 121K)

>Hiro then tells Nagi that she already has a fiancee, so she can't go out with somebody
Dropped

no toubunfags allowed

>Yamada said it (not Nene)
>Nagi said it (no way erika)
>Even Erika has said it (not marriage) except (you) thinks Erika is tsundere (reversing the meaning)
Hiro or Sachi will win

Attached: He promise it.jpg (869x1318, 232K)

This must be the single most forced manga in the history of Yea Forums

Anyone got that illustration of Ericute in in casual clothes?

you mean erishit

Anons, I want to marry Sachi. She's the perfect girl. I love her so much and I want her to be the happiest girl in the world

Ericute.

fuck your spam

We know, Nagi

Dead series
Dead thread

Is your Nino any good?

Both are best.

is this ntr

It is for Hiro and Sachifags who will have to see them with some other guy who's not the self insert protagonist.

>Hiro then tells Nagi that she already has a fiancee

so her story is over right? We can go back to Erika and Nagi's romance and forget she ever existed. I guess he'll feel bad, because all his hard work didn't pay of, but he'll continue to work hard, because he wants to better his family's life and won't become some emotional wreck now.

I need more Sachi ;_;

>almost 6 hours
>24
>almost 2 hours
>45
Oh....

We're gonna make it, cuckbros.

pity bump

AAAH NO MOD DELETED TOUBUN THREAD QUICK SOMEONE POST NINO

mods need to realize that those threads are containment zones

And they are peaceful not like the shitfest before. I don't really understand the thought process why such threads are deleted. Now the fags from that place will shit on other threads instead.

They are peaceful because we share a common enemy. Negi for ruining the story.

Why delete though? Looked like some stupid move.

Attached: 1512438671967.png (100x100, 21K)

Attached: dumber2.png (100x100, 10K)

Attached: 1574963537022.png (100x100, 9K)

Just asking, how come this manga is not translated in English on mangadex, but it is translated in brown people speaks?

The group translating it doesn't put their work on mangadex

>Hiro then tells Nagi that she already has a fiancee, so she can't go out with somebody.
It's going to be the dude Erika likes

>Entire thread that revolves around shitposting and waifufags discussing nothing
>Surprised it gets deleted
Mods finally waking up

Nirika will save this shitty series!

Attached: 1563577954567.png (1103x549, 1010K)