Isekai "NTR" (more like gay romance(

> Be isekaied
> Have a bro
> want to protect him from all these hoes and bitches by fucking them.
Truly the bro standard of "NTR"

Attached: x16.jpg (844x1200, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-1Ue0FFrHY
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44092
novelupdates.com/series/a-wish-to-grab-happiness/
youtube.com/watch?v=WrRG8wtkPIQ
slothtranslationsblog.com/the-student-councils-touchstone-1/
thatnovelcorner.com/?s=The Unwanted Undead Adventurer
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36444838
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you telling me you won't protect your bro like that?

Is it gay if he did a girl in the first chapter

Depends. Does he listen to me over his dick?
Is he a cute girl now?

Attached: 1573475421657.png (960x1364, 886K)

Why have all these bitches when you can fuck your bro? Judging from the spoilers, that's what mc seems to really want to do.

I thought they were childhood friends or something but these two guys met like a week before the story starts and MC took like five minutes to go from "you can only trust yourself, I'll win even if I have to step over everyone else" to "wow I'm going to dedicate my entire being to helping this guy, even going as far as dealing with any thot who tries to harm him".

Based bichads.

if i was evil and gay for my bro i would be trying to slip a genderbend potion into his drink instead of trying to ntr him repeatedly.

The mc is practically the damsel in distress that fell in love with his bro real shortly. He was the maiden all along. Not the hoes and bitches in this series.

youtu.be/6-1Ue0FFrHY

The other guy probably maxed out his charm stat.

What you guys don't know (yet) is that MC have inferiority complex against the friend. MC acknowledged it at the end of the arc, when the friend founds out that he have been fucking "his" girl, the two duke it out final battle style.

That long-running NTR story about the teacher still gets me giggling. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.
At some point these stories become extremely homosexual.

Yet why does he in every arc long for his friend? It's more gay than it is rivalry.

This?

Attached: 1576131460161.jpg (671x944, 163K)

Love at first sight is male only concept. Dudes don't need months long dry-run period to scrutinize their love candidate before falling for him.

Attached: 1573017483935.png (836x1200, 417K)

Because he constantly reminds him of what he cannot be.

Also, this series isn't really worth the attention really. It already shat it's NTR premise on the 2nd arc, the other isekai NTR novel is far better.

Adventuring bros should just get married desu.

Attached: Live Dungeon.png (1452x2064, 2.26M)

Which is?

Google "IsekaiNTR"

Amahara might be a huge pervert but at least he has much better self-awareness than these other isekai "writer".

Attached: 1.jpg (1205x889, 255K)

Attached: S22.jpg (950x1365, 227K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1265x897, 242K)

>639 posts
how does isek/a/i do it?

Attached: 678543453665.png (575x562, 207K)

Are villainesses really villainesses if they don't ohohoho?

no, no they are not

Are goblins really goblins if they don't gyagyagyagya rape ?

Attached: gobbers.png (984x1400, 677K)

Padding the thread with chink shills shits and shit posting

Cut your balls to cultivate.

What about a pampered and spoiled otome heroine?

Attached: luna.jpg (500x700, 69K)

The Arifureta manga really didn't expand on certain scenes like it should have. Why can't more get improvements like Slave Harem?

Attached: A25.png (1125x1600, 527K)

Nice try vixen my yang essence stays with me.

Chichan deserved it.

Looking for a Lan Zhan for my demonic cultivation journey.

Because muh sex scene is not wanted everywhere faggot

There's no need to go that far unless you're practicing with the Sunflower Manual or the Bixie Swordplay Manual.

>try to read that “[likes ntr] skill” web novel
>enjoy it at first but it quickly devolves into just old men after old men
Call me gay or whatever but constantly having old men fuck the girls gets really old after a while.

You're not gay just a cuck.

>Nice looking redo series
>decent start
>Im Dal-Young
Fukou Da

Attached: 44174.jpg (1350x1920, 431K)

>is okay with constant ntr
>that other fetish though no fuck that

I genuinely don't understand how NTR is singularly one of the most reviled but also most used fetishes in doujin and manga, but the idea of "anti-NTR" where the guy getting cucked ends up better off and the cheater ends up worse off is so fucking rare there's no actual word for this idea and I had to use "anti-NTR."

>worst korean shadman

>Is it gay if he did a girl in the first chapter
There is a rather infamous manga series based on a hentai manga that was also adapted to an OVA where the NTR guy is so gay for the cuck that he (gang) rapes his grillfiend to destroy their relationship.

What happened at the end?

Gay guy goes to his friend and is basically like "Aww dude I heard your GF is a whore now, let's hang out while you tell me all your problems"

I think you're just caring for wrong part of the series.

Source please, for research purpose.

story would be gold if it turns out MC was a girl all along, otherwise it's shit.

why is loyal doggo so fuckable

If he turns into a girl or bro turns into a girl, then it's all good.

Attached: Notgei.jpg (1080x1496, 1.18M)

>most used fetishes
Are you insane?
It's the most noted (because it's reviled). But most common? Only if you count drama love rivals as NTR. But really that's a completely different thing.

Actually, it seems the manga converts the rapist and he and the rape victim end up together, it seems.

>Source please, for research purpose.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44092

Then what happens to the guy whose GF got stolen?

You can fill 50 something posts with faggots shitting on death mage alone.

I remember this shit. Fucking hell, this was all really a badly done stockholm syndrome josei plot. Fits too, because the author is a woman. And I've seen cuck shit for women.

Attached: 27007.jpg (256x341, 48K)

imagine this:
>MC is NTR man cucking his bro
shit
>actually MC is a yandere tomboy deluded/brainwashed into believing she is a NTR guy and is raping/sexually dominating all the other girls from touching her bro so she could have him to herself
>she finally gets the D, the illusion is broken, and they lived happily ever after
gold

hyper loyalty bromance one step away from the gay is my fetish
>tfw you will never have friends this dedicated

i wouldn't want my "bro" to cuck me though.

Apparently, he fucks off after hearing the truth and also punching the jackass. Good riddance. The femc and the ntr male lead was really just another josei plot that had all the typical women's plot line with bad disapproving family and shit.

He is protecting you from self-serving thots sent to manipulate you.

The bro should have fucked you from the very beginning.

At 140 posts past the bump limit, it can basically be assumed that it was shitposting. That sort of speed does not lend itself to thoughtful discussion.

>Implying he won't fuck the nice/decent ones too just to be sure
user please

From what I was told all the ones he fucks in this story are actual thots.

Shield hero illustrator's artbook is coming this march. They're doing another countdown to the artbook's release by posting characters.
First is bitch

Attached: 25 bitch.png (600x600, 502K)

Second is best little sister that you never asked for.

Attached: 24 S'yne.png (600x600, 593K)

It was people arguing with some guy who couldn't understand how you could enjoy a power fantasy where you are influential instead of being a demigod.

I think I remember that. Comically creepy way to end it.

This story honestly feels like acceleratorxtouma fanfiction. We need more heart of gold self sacrificing chump MCs and overprotective delinquent lawful evil sidekicks

Have there been any series with a male gasai yuno type character that arent gay?

CUTE

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis11.png (503x535, 319K)

>Have there been any series with a male gasai yuno type character that arent gay?
There are plenty of male yandere in stories aimed at girls.
Or do you mean yandere, but in a purely bro way?
Because I don't see how that would work.

To tell you the truth. I also wanted a pair of two partners where one is a punk but has a heart of gold while the other is a scumbag that extorts people. Together, you get a combo that can extort people and raise hell.

Attached: 48874767871_088c875b2c_o.png (1008x573, 1.17M)

If you are yandere for a guy you are fucking gay.

You mean a scumbag that extorts other scumbags?

In a sense, perhaps. If you don't pay the loans with interest in time.

Attached: Amanome_bust.png (1186x1620, 469K)

>a pair of two partners where one is a punk but has a heart of gold while the other is a scumbag that extorts people
Why does the heart-of-gold guy cooperate with the scumbag?

You joke about Naoto in Isekai NTR being gay, but it's actually sad just how deep in the closet he obviously is the further you get into the novel.

By being an LN thread so you can't really run out of talking points.

Childhood friends, two messed up kids bonding over having messed up lives, when push comes to shove, they both are willing to risk their lives for one another.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (795x447, 195K)

But alot of us want him to get out of the closet. And fuck his friend in some ungay way or another.

Alright guys, what would be a good combat class that would go well with crafting/labor classes?
Like say, a tailor/seamstress getting an assassin-type job. A lumberjack getting something like a berserker-type job.

>Or do you mean yandere, but in a purely bro way?
Yes
>Because I don't see how that would work.
Like this series, and also like the early NT accelxtouma relationship
I need a deliquent yandere who admires the other guy as his "ideal" and is eager to get his hands dirty so he doesnt have to, I've seen this done a few times but the "yandere" usually gets disposed as a villain in the stuff I've read, complete with the big "where did I go wrong" death montage and that sucks

And he's too much of a coward to tell the scumbag to cut down on that extortion shit at least while they're working together?

Sapper

You know you have a real bro, when he looks at you and wishes you had a sister Or wants to fugg your sister just so he can be your brother.

Naoto only fucks girls who want to fuck Kenji (and whores with decent stats).

What's that?

It's like telling a yakuza to stop extorting. In fact, the series I keep posting is one where the entire cast are scoundrels. The main character is delinquent with a violent disposition, the cover girl is an idol that sneaks out all the time, the best friend is a yakuza son that does his own shit, the adults are a shady journalist, a corrupt female cop, and suspicious magician.

A jack-of-all-trade combat engineer

Old dog rogue being a barmaster/information broker in a hidden alleyway tavern.

Didn't he fuck the MC in one of the bad end ?

I don't think it does. Just to clarify we are both talking about Nagare Ippon's called Bug or something similar right?

Oh wait shit I was talking about a hentai my bad

> "I am going to eat you buddy"
If you consider it that. I guess.

Ah, the ever essential info broker that left his dick-ass thief days behind.

>the faces on the guys
Yeah this is for women, isn't it?

At least you get to watch the mc do a paizuri.

>Starting Shirley V2
>Empire King wants to kidnap her daughters because his wife is barren
King is definitely the bigger dick in the scenario. Shirley's sister was just being a jealous bitch but the King chose to be deceived because it was an easy way out. God I hope their downfall is satisfying.

TOP KEKistan

Attached: AoE2.png (1363x1080, 1.59M)

Is he performing gay conversion therapy?
Which way is he converting him?

A Kikiki is fine too.

Shirley never finishes them off. She cuts their castle in half and then leaves.

Shirley's sister orchestrated her exile completely, and she plans to marry off Sophie and Tio to fat pervert nobles if given the chance

>Downfall
Oh junior.

Doesn't he fuck the 'hero's' love interests anyway though?

user
He IS the hero's love interests

The Empire never gets what's coming to them because they're the main source of conflict in the story and if Shirley just burned it all to the ground the story would be Mother-Daughter SoL with Shirley occasionally shanking something.

This series scratches some itches with martial arts. Although I prefer less magic

Attached: 818ay2fgbal._ac_sl1500_.jpg (1055x1500, 291K)

But that sounds kino.

If this series was more like pic related with the mc becoming more like a buffed man and using more martial arts than magic (maybe like 15% only), I would definitely enjoy it more.

Attached: Enkidu.png (1625x2050, 1.12M)

So basically, author is as lazy as it gets?

Tell that to the bullheaded writer than insists on keeping the Empire alive because he doesn't know he'd cause conflict any other way.

Inexperienced with terrible editors is more like it.

Isn't that the plot of Karate guy Isekai

The mc in that series is a complete moron. Even though the name fits, it's more stupid than it is cool.

I liked it a lot too and I want to know what happened to the demon king's people. It seems they're stuck to a shit barren land and the dad seems like a dick and shit hero who didn't care about that at all. That's not justice.

I'm pretty sure earth will fight with magic next round. How's he gonna style in on the other guy with magic?

Fug. Is this why the TL got shelved?

The last arc the TL was working on going fullretard had more to do with that, shit sapped the TL's will to translate.

No, it's because TL dropped every novel he picked up.

Now he's a manga scanlator.

she's just standing there

Because I really hated that arc when I was TL'ing it, and it seemed like most of everyone else did as well. The new arc in the raw isn't much better (the Empire is back, this time in the form of Shirley's dipshit parents).

>I'LL FUCK EVERY WOMAN INTERESTED IN MC-KUN TO KEEP THEM FROM MC-KUN
>THE ONLY ONE MC-KUN NEEDS IS ME!
It reads like a homo forcing himself to fuck women so they don't touch his golden boy.

So I read some of TNE's Epilogue Chapters.
Being Rachel is Suffering.
Evandel lives with Hajin in a 107 story building he owns.
Yeonha takes Hajin's bed that she bought with her as she travels and smells the sheets before she sleeps.
Chae Nayun plays a game just to stalk a player named Extra 7.
Boss has had NO APPEARANCE so far.
Hajin has gone back to being a mercenary, is one of the richest men in Korea, and after being hired by Rachel's guild the system has started up again and gave him the "Black Lotus Bow".

I'm just glad that Yea Forums is finally reading it,. I'm completely caught up with the raws, and it stays fun, my favorite side character is Wacha a martial artist who wears a yellow jumpsuit, knows the one-inch punch and is a master of the nunchucks.

About Hiro, he's a good guy but he doesn't really think. He's the type of hero that would pop into your house break some pots and use your money he finds laying around to fund the fight against the Demon King. Latest chapter hints that he and Earth are going to fight soon.

But since you guys are reading Forbidden Master, try this one too; novelupdates.com/series/a-wish-to-grab-happiness/ It's not the same kind of story, but I still enjoy it.

V2 when?

Attached: Mia2.png (640x713, 417K)

>Being Rachel is Suffering.

That's her whole character in a nutshell.

I read a wish to grab happiness. MC is better off this time around but what will be the cost of him going back in time?

Less than a fortnight, apparently!

You're part of that group? Is Mother Devouring Princess sill being worked on? Like site says it's an "active" project but it's been quite a while for a chapter. Also Anise and Euphie is good so far.

Is there a big difference between the WN and LN for Tearmoon?
I can read moon, so wondering which one I shoud read.

The 'group' is pretty much just me and one cleaner who helps me out on a few series.

Also, Devouring Princess isn't active, I'm just fucking lazy about updating the site. The WN was actually dropped by the author not long after I started translating it around chapter 40 something if I recall and was absolutely nowhere near a conclusion, so I don't think it's worth anyone picking it back up at this point.

>a wish to grab happiness
Has another one of those "hero" iirc. I stopped immediately after that

So the "Messenger" that sent Lugis back is the ex-husband of the Goddess of Humanity, who when she was a human killed all the horrible monsters and their Spirit God to free humans from the humans farms they were in. The monster rampage going around and the hero party that gathered to stop it in the past-future was all controlled by her to frighten humanity, whittle them down to a more manageable number, and using the saintess' body as a host (the reason the priestess hadn't been sleeping with the hero) recreate her unified human empire. She's not a good person to put it mildly.
The cost is Lugis has to kill her, someone who when she was human genocided entire species like dragons and giants and killed three gods single-handed.

There's a reason for that, the beginning put me off somewhat too but as I read it further I got drawn into it.

Shame. Is the Magitek one gonna be an active thing?

Yeah, just not a priority. Need to make sure to actually keep on top of my other shit so I don't become EJ.

>But since you guys are reading Forbidden Master, try this one too; novelupdates.com/series/a-wish-to-grab-happiness/ It's not the same kind of story, but I still enjoy it.
Spoil me in spoilers user don't worry I still gladly read stuff even with major things revealed so long as it's good.

Kinda laughing at the fact that a single dude and his cleaner have a higher release output than the whole of WJ.

Output is inversely proportional to the number of people, so it's not really surprising.

>Theia doesn't actually have a father
>she was actually born from in-vitro fertilization
Yooo, the fact that this whole setup reeks of trying to setup a no-strings-attached oyakodon is incredibly funny to me.

Now that i did not expect. He's got a lot on his shoulders huh?

>"Don't you think that fulfilling both a mother and daughter's first love is wonderful?"
Holy shit, Elle.

The old hag is super thirsty for him

Call me back when their balls touch.

I can see it, guy better watch himself.

I even wonder if she ganked the dude

Basically this. My output would be much slower (though much better) if I actually had people to fling work at, since I'd have to wait on them.

I was waiting for a month and a half for a TS who offered to help finish half a chapter of Shirley, until I just said fuck it and did it all myself. I can definitely see how roadblocks happen in groups, though EJ is a special case.

He is safe. The hag is going for his father

If he ever decided to live with the ayy lmaos he'd be ultra rich since he has been collecting pension for thousands of years.

>Turned into generic isekai after arc 1
Drop this shit after the hero goes back to earth. Shits not worth investing for

A insignificant no-name mercenary gets sent back in time and so he tries to get with his love interest and to be what he never could, a hero. But gods, demons, and a harem of yanderes stand in his way.
It's mainly an adventure story, but there also large wars, divine intervention, and jealous yanderes. There is a harem but he's only interested in the priestess. And so the harem has all agreed if they get the chance they're going to kill that bitch when he's not looking. She on the other hand has teamed up with the Goddess because she saw Lugis with the Knight and Magician and now wants to take away everything from him so that the only happiness he can know will be given by her, the Goddess agrees to that because she reminds her of when she was human and in love.

Current arc is Lugis going to kill the King of Dragons, a dragon the size of a mountain, who the goddess has previously killed by ripping out his heart. So his demon followers are planning to replace his missing heart by stuffing Lugis in there.

It gets better.

If what you say is true then did his childhood friend wanted to be with him the first time around or what? Holy fuck those gods.

>Poltergeist the whole battle field
Nothing personal ayy lmaos

Attached: Rokujouma_No_Shinryakusha_V21_p231.jpg (429x599, 37K)

I don't recall if it's mentioned, but I sorta doubt it. This time around she fell for him because he comforted her when she was leaving and that gave her solace when going through the hard life of church.
The Goddess can also turn people who worship her into mindless beasts of twisted flesh that are nigh-invincible, the party had to burn every last piece of the one they fought because it kept regenerating.

A case of mistakes were made then.

Poor Ralph

Attached: q29.jpg (1350x1920, 547K)

That how it goes with every heroine except two, maybe three, that aren't yanderes. He does a few nice things, the woman falls in love, notice all the other bitches around, and goes, I'm going to make him mine and mine alone.

From the Elf Princess that give him magic armor, that'll also slowly poison him so that he can't live anywhere but the elven forest, to the illegitimate princess now Queen of his former kingdom who plans on using diplomatic power, and if needed the kingdom's military to keep him after the war against the Goddess has ended, to the simple like the Pope(ess?) of the rival faith, who he works with, swapping weddings rings with him unbeknownst to anyone else, to the Magiacian who might just be raping him in his sleep.

I don't know but I just usually go for the LNs aside from special cases

Did the hero have to deal with any of that in the original timeline?

GODDESS OF VICTORY, SUPER SANAE-CHAN

No, they were mind-controlled by the goddess to be a generic hero+harem party, with Lugis on the side. In fact when Caria and the Hero are separated from the Magician and Lugis she slowly starts believing every word he says until the Messenger intervenes and breaks the mind-control and she realizes that he's just talking nonsense.

>genres are just a means to a end
Hallefuckingluyah, someone gets it.

Attached: vol 14 afterword.jpg (859x589, 250K)

It's good to see another person of culture around here.

i feel like i've read this before
its like a reverse cheeky angel/ranma
fucking fund it

>3 chapter of DM in one week
All hail Corona. Tho it's probably because the chapters is pretty short (for Death Mage). I guess if we arrive on vol 12 Yoshi can probably do 1 chapter per week

>Corona house, room 106

Yeah, I laughed like a retard when I picked up Rokujouma and saw what the apartment was called.
Today's chapter was incredibly "wew lad".

It's not that "Dark" hell I say Van Undead experiment and Syclla Incident is much darker

3/4 of the series in and I can already tell, the author reads Kengan Asura.

Attached: comic24.jpg (440x650, 311K)

>ywn read Drinking, Dreaming Moon for the first time again
youtube.com/watch?v=WrRG8wtkPIQ

Speaking of rokujouma, past blue knight arc drama cds are subbed in yt btw

There are several LNs that I read which are on hiatus, and I'll pick them back up if they are ever continued. I have little problem with that.
But there are LNs that seem to actively test my limits in regards to breaks. Differently from hiatuses, these chapters are all spread out and it's difficult to get back into the story before I have to go back to waiting and forgetting everything.
Waiting for multiple months for a single new chapter would make me drop a series under normal circumstances. If DM didn't score so highly in other regards for me, I'd have long abandoned it.

Damn it. I hate it when authors do that. Rose Princess last raw chapter ended with beastkin vampire girl using a special soul spell and today's chapter was just basically describing the effect it was causing without actually really continuing the fight she was part of. Short chapter too. Though it did say the miasma she was generating was not just killing the spirit trees there in the elf city but corrupting them. I'd want to say poor elves but they deserve this. Rene is going to end up with elf undead as part of her army after all at this rate. I personally wonder how this will effect her contract with the elf high priestess spirit.

Attached: 1.jpg (704x1000, 321K)

The contract was to shit on the invaders, not protect the elves, and while I can get where they're coming from with their distrust of undead that... really wasn't a practical thing to do if they don't want to get genocided, by one invading force or another.
the catpire did get to see firsthand just how much everyone fucked up and warped Rene though.

It's not like they had a choice in the matter. Other than the elders, pretty much all the elves were all in for an alliance. New elf high priestess got god possessed and acted entirely alone. The rest of the elves are just going to get killed as a result of that.

I can already see where this is going
>Genuinely nice and caring girl falls for guy and tries getting close to him
>MC NTRs her anyway because he doesn't want any girl getting close to his 'bro'/has been corrupted and now gets off on NTRing his friend
NTR and happy are mutually exclusive

I fucking hate it because we never get a PoV from the girl just the MC and it was really awful during that whole prostitution thing
>Oh hello MC-kun let me tell you about this bitches we fucked
>Ok go on
>Well they really rock at sucking dick
>Ok go on
>And they're ass was fat and really juicy
>Ok go on
>I creampied them multiple times
>Ok go on
>Ect.
What awful writing and I'm glad the author quit

>forces his fiancee to accept his concubine as a second wife
>openly seduces his queen, makes his fiancee deliver his love letters to her
>leaves his future wife right after engagement, travels abroad, kidnaps local noble's bride and keeps her collared in his house
>engages in an incest roleplay with a womanlet homewrecker and a foreign noble daughter
>goes on a date with a girl who delivered a letter from his fiancee
>even forces his AI servant to wear a bunny girl costume
Why does Angie put up with this cheating bastard?

Attached: W2.jpg (1350x1960, 1.15M)

How is red river?

Because girls having self-respect goes against male self-insert fantasy.

>Male self-insert fatnasy
Junior, you're being a frog.

This is not /r9k/. We are autistic, not reptilian.

It goes against the female fantasy too.

this but with otome

Or they could've been groomed thus harbor no ill will towards the groomer accepting the polygamy as a natural consequence.

Attached: groomer.png (2230x1600, 3.34M)

>Or they could've been groomed
Isn't that Mob Otome with reversed gender roles?
If anything, they should be less inclined to permit their boys to see other girls.

What is that? Yandex results in nothing.

Yes Mob's setting won't allow for grooming which means mind-break is the only way.

With full manga pages, you want to try saucenao first.

I tried that too. Still nothing found.

Hello? Newfriend department?

Read the last thread and he makes a good point about social power but obviously wrong with defending people who do not choose a literal power.
That's why we need someone who rejects a cheat and then gets raped and tortured to dead, let's see how your normal self does then.

Faraway Paladin is turning me gay.

I want to see a screenshot of that.

how the hell can i use rape as a battle tactic then

Read it left to right to reverse the effect.

I managed to find it with google images surprisingly. But you did your best, it's Mushoku Tensei

You don't need literal balls to rape somebody.

Attached: Untitled.png (1365x579, 100K)

I see your problem.
You are searching for the thumbnail. Go into your settings and change them so that you search for the full image.

Google works

at least in the first point she is bi for the second wife

>not cutting other people's genitals while keeping them alive, putting the genitals in an alcohol mix and then later drinking it while sacrificing their life in magic 666 circle to become a demon
Never gonna make it.

Honestly some chink gay stuff feels like it's just a powerful bromance and that's desperately needed in fantasy.

Based more groomser isekai is desperately needed.

Mob Otome's author in particular is notable for its cuckqueens

>Novem
>Angie
>Amagi
>all of Aliest's harem

why that's high priest Rudeus Greyrat

Manifest a new pair of testicles from thin air using your newfound powers.

was there ever a chink series where an MC castrated himself?

In Otome Mob gender roles are reversed mostly for low-ranked nobles, as daughters from those houses are encouraged to act like slutty spoiled cunts. Commoners don't have any weird rules imposed on them and high-ranked nobles function pretty much like normal nobility. All real big shots, queen aside, are men, having concubines is considered normal, girls usually don't have sex slaves and daughters' influence comes from daddy's power, not their own position.

I never picked up the story because that's basically what I expected to happen.
Gender roles reversal is just going to be played for fetish fuel and it's going to be a dumb scenario that makes little sense.

(if the role reversal were real, I would probably like it even less)

Mob Otome isn't even gender role reversal, it's just chivalry taken to a horrible extreme

and by fourth volume it no longer becomes a thing

I see now...

I wish there was more isekai series with something to actually talk about

well there are, on narou but you know how dead the Jap translation scene is and full of people who don't know a lick of English or Jap.
Most are content with following scraps aka whatever advertisement they shit out in manga form this is probably also why a lot of anons switched to chinkshit, fast releases, better TL etc.

Attached: hm.jpg (1717x668, 332K)

>Most are content
It's more than that, people outright prefer advertisement over the source, just compare numbers on MD and NU.
It's no surprise translators also follow what's popular, leading to the dead scene.

There is nothing gay about having bros.

Is that what you tell each other while giving each other brojobs?

>the adventurers are the real monsters

Attached: 60_5e5abb6c16b98.jpg (1150x1635, 766K)

This is not that uncommon in otome games, I've seen it a few times where one love interest has a platonic yandere style obsession with another. The younger cat twin in Black Wolves Saga who is trying to bait his Nii-san into killing him and such.

For sure and it's kind of ironic too, leaving the source vs adaption thing aside these manga adverts tend do get axed, or delayed and so on not to mention it takes a lot of time for the chapters to pile up in the first place and the manga might even get discontinued even if the source is successful which leads to a loss of interest and this goes on infinitely.
Even when it comes to mediocre, template narou isekai regardless of their quality it's not the beginning but in the later parts of the story where all the meat is and what can actually be discussed but these advertisements simply never reach that stage or very few do.

When and why did he even fall in love is my question.

Nah, I just switched to office translations

Attached: 91fzjHQjsiL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 329K)

official*

Attached: 919n2AaiCYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1013x1500, 356K)

Is this going to end with him getting a gender bender skill?

Yeah, I believe a lot of anons switched to it too. Fan translations kind of died after official translations started rolling after all.

Maybe the real monsters are the adventurers we summon along the way.

Attached: cockz.png (1125x1700, 483K)

>MC is such an indecisive wuss, his love interests just turn gay for each other

Attached: ph_mobuseka03_ill005.jpg (1350x1920, 394K)

Shame the licensed otome so far are mostly a disappointment.

the webnovel still continued right now... in the last chapter that i read he is being NTR-ed by other guy right now who have cheat skill and presume that the world that they live in is a game.(Of course the guy believe it's a game because his skill is to modified the status window).

>We truly were the Holy Grail of Eris
Wow, seriously? Fucking dropped.

Attached: c45.jpg (1080x1536, 615K)

I'd fill up her cup, if you know what I mean.

Fucked up how a goblet is a cup and not a tiny goblin

Is it ntr when he doesn’t care much for them.

>even in death she is still number 1
Sasuga Scarlet-sama!

Attached: c46.jpg (1200x935, 588K)

What do her ghost titties feel like?

like bags of ectoplasm

>Scarlet will never possess you to femdom you with your own body
Why even live

Attached: EQseUcbUYAA64dY.jpg (900x1278, 205K)

Awaken

Attached: N4.png (750x1066, 359K)

in the latest one he have his own familiar. You will see her soon in a few chapter in the manga i think. He care for his familiar, also there is a the childhood friend of the hero who also get summoned into that world. One of the girl that he respect and fine if she the one who ended up with the hero, unlike other girl from the first arc. Both of them already being defiled by the new bastard in the recent one. Also the bastard also being gay and want to control our MC and the hero too.

The Wolf Can't Play

Attached: wolfies.png (1125x1600, 322K)

>the Chronic Masturbator has to skirt the edge of the law whenever she's out killing monsters because she's legally too young to do so
It's kinda odd to see "serious" guild stuff in this story of all things.

Attached: sleepy genderbent megane.jpg (986x1373, 365K)

>she's legally too young to do so
No, she's merely too young to accept such quests.

God I want to kill people now, I don't even care if they are innocent.
Some long range magic or effect, no close range barbarian stuff.

Somebody give this user a murderhobo series to read

Cuckmage

>To him, the most terrifying aspect of Amon was that no one knew what form or identity “He” would use to appear. It could be possible that Member of Parliament Macht would one day wear a monocle, or that insects in the garden would turn around with monocles on their faces. Therefore, after grasping the identity Amon might use to appear, Klein couldn’t help but feel more assured.
Monocleception

monocleman > lampoonman

I'll miss the bag.

This is just an observation I’ve made, but why do otome heroines love berets so much?

>tfw germs with monocles

Attached: Amon Time.jpg (550x778, 82K)

Attached: what's on your skin right now.jpg (558x550, 38K)

ChadMage

Attached: Vandalieu_3_years_old.png (1008x1480, 516K)

You got a gf and friends somehow but they cheated on you and your parents betrayed you and you died in the streets alone and in pain.

What is your murder hobo path? I think a war hammer would be nice.
Just bash and break people skulls and limbs as they cry in pain.

This is a wild guess,
but I’m guessing that since berets tend to have this stereotype that only “artistic” types wear them (or if you’re from the Eastern US then you might associate them with radical militants like the Black Panthers) then giving a character a beret to wear makes them look “worldly” or at least more fashionable

Attached: 1582989782571.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

I’d go the Hadden Clark route and only remove people around my targets. You remove all support and opportunity leaving them living a shell of a life. I’d avoid out and out murder since that way I retain some of the moral high-ground in my quest for revenge
tldr just gangstalk/gaslight them, look at /x/ for instructions

>The newspaper in his hand fell to the ground, throwing out a paper card that was stuffed within.
>On the paper card was the goddess of justice sitting on a chair and holding a sword and scale.
>It was the tarot card—Justice.
Audrey, pls, reign in your inner chuuni.

Chuunis are cool!

Evil Lord/ Villainous Butler's translator is back.

slothtranslationsblog.com/the-student-councils-touchstone-1/

She's legally too young to masturbate?

I kill myself because I probably deserved it.

I still don't.

Attached: 1576924157538.png (687x663, 345K)

>last update 8 month ago
Don't post corpse series.

look man when the first tarot killing happened with a full deck of the major arcana poured on his corpse everybody thought it was fucking rad.

What an assortment of gay fodder.
>artist thought MC is a girl
>slowly turns her back into a guy over dozen of chapters
I'm still laughing.

Attached: 1553729464611.png (606x814, 631K)

This. Angel Beats practically runs on that.

Never played this game but did the cuck finally got his revenge? Heard he dies in all the routes.

Amon best trickster god

He's a peasant what did he expect? To things go his way?

Shit bait.

>artist thought MC is a girl
>slowly turns her back into a guy over dozen of chapters
How do you fuck up that badly?

It actually never gets there all hoes are malicious in this series.
>we
Go back.

Some sort of magic gun that makes them suffer in immense pain then turns them into zombies I can order around.

I haven't played it too, but that scene is kinda cool.

I can use mental gymnastics to change the seme into a womyn. BAM you get clingy/yandere

>less than 40 translated chapters
Why are you doing this to yourself?

Meant to say rape fodder. They're getting raped aren't they?

Attached: 1567189719875.jpg (1998x1633, 2.89M)

>When you fail to protect your bro

Attached: qj8uxjzie6a31.jpg (950x1340, 279K)

As opposed to other Jap stuff that gets 1 chapter a month? At least with Re:Library they're releasing shit every day so I just read it as part of the rotation.

>pantaloons
That's hot.

Attached: 1566609570688.png (1500x2133, 3.54M)

Or the artist fucked up drawing the frills of the dress and she's not wearing anything under the dress.

Izaya and Shizu-chan

I prefer Klein

It's not like you have a lot to choose from if you want to read isekai genderbender stuff, at least Schlicking Spectacles has weekly updates every sunday with a double chapter dose.

The male dragon is very lucky

Attached: Wridra-00.png (2006x3600, 1.86M)

Is it gay if I'm hard?

Attached: 1575075579231.png (1970x1400, 1.96M)

What kind of skills do you really want to have?

Attached: 1568805386466.jpg (1920x1080, 894K)

Gapmoe is king

Attached: The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol.1 Ch.2 - 13.jpg (652x935, 489K)

Stupendously large mana pool.

Turns out you can't use it in any way.

I can get magic neesans do things for me in exchange for mana transfer

Attached: 1556281042900.jpg (811x1280, 112K)

Why not? This isn't some moneys paw shit, god gave me a fucking cheat.
It's not enough to win, it's best to win through sheer resources to the point where technique and clever tactics don't matter and your enemies are driven to despair at their situation.
And the best way to do that in a sword and magic world is pure magic power which just keeps hitting you like the tide.

Attached: 1577938675372.png (328x339, 99K)

a good bromance is a romance

>any academic wizard turns it around on you
Good fucking job.

does vandeliu ever fuck his mom?

No which makes it the ultimate cuckshit because the girl Van loves the most in the world was already fucked senseless by his own father and even gave birth to a child.

>people wank on about hellrage
>no translations
what are you people even reading? There are two chapters on NU?

Blame Klein for that.

>dump mana into magic tools to make it godlike and rituals to summon demon harem with tons of skills themselves etc..
GG

Maou Retry might be to your liking.

MTL, mothafucka.

Considering how big of a momcom he is I wouldn't be surprised if he does eventually.

>loving people
*lampoons in fang yuan*

In how many settings is that a thing?
Mages interfering with each others magic to where it's crucial point in magic combat?
The only one I can think of is Slave Elf Wife.
In any other setting you cast your spells and the other guy casts his and with the training of the average magic user you can leverage a deep mana pool tremendously because it's the biggest limiter on mages.
While other mages have a big bad spells as last resorts because they'd be sapped out of mana you can fire them off like they're garden variety fireballs.

>In how many settings is that a thing?
In any you are in now because it's not retarded.

MTL is a last resort when the story already has you hooked, are people going there after 2 chapters?

It has a edgy loli spook, that's all the reason people need.

They're getting raped without MC aren't they?
Just tell them you auto-heal dimwit did that isekai Hind you tried to Arisaka not teach you anything?

Attached: 1582689638825.png (1500x2133, 3.05M)

>the novel where unwanted undead adventurer manga is at isn't on nyaa
>the vol before and after that are
tell me this isn't a jewnovelclub conspiracy, I dare you

Tell me the name and I will find it.

I want to form consensual contracts with other people who feel they're not using their own skills to their own fullest, thus allowing me to use their skills as if they were my own. That way, any feat I pull off is equally credited to them, because they want me to succeed and not because I took their credit.

Something like [True sight], it would let me see the mana and "life", too through spells, illusions even weapons and martial techniques in other words understanding how things work and are by just see them.
Obviusly the grade of the "sight" (Is independent of the eyes) can be controled or turn off, I don't want to die of stroke.
This with tensei OP potential, there will be no limits to me.

Attached: 1559319203705.png (976x861, 895K)

This but for power dynamics, emotions and attachments.
Actually just give me the Mastigos splat from nuMage.

When you put it that way..

Attached: 66710475_p0.jpg (874x1181, 444K)

It's in my post.
"The Unwanted Undead Adventurer".
Preemptive thanks.

thatnovelcorner.com/?s=The Unwanted Undead Adventurer
And madokami has volume 04 too

Attached: 1553992407014.png (1236x449, 64K)

Is this /fit/ No homo?

>Looks at thing user wasn't supposed to see
>head explodes

Attached: _cz2128_delta_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_hh_101_sample3a474d29abe339371e5edf2fbdd421bb.jpg (850x986, 137K)

>that was the shit!
>looks again

>In how many settings is that a thing?
In quite a few.
If you are a living battery with nigh infinite mana, then even if leeching mana wasn't an existing school before, it will become one once people realize what they can do with you.
In order to protect your super store of mana, you better also be a master-schemer and accomplished spell-weaver.
Otherwise you will be like the middle-east and its oil, exploited by foreign powers.

What you are describing is more like Naruto eye powers than True Sight.

How do you all feel about reverse native isekai's (complete with RPG mechanics)?

Attached: The World is Full of Monsters Now, Therefor I Want to Live as I With. - Raw Chapter 15.jpg (900x1280, 350K)

*you have acquired [mental corruption lv 1]*

Isn't that the one with NTR and cannibal?

No NTR or cannibalism in the translated chapters so far (chapter 8). None in the raws either (15 chapters). Are you talking about the LN?

>reverse native isekai
Stuff like My House of Horrors?

Yes it was talked about here.
>md removes chapters
God they are such a faggots why is everything centralized like MD and NU turns to shit that hard?

Attached: 1578296144593.png (361x308, 16K)

I'm reading a wish to grab happiness, and I just really can't get over his initial pettiness towards the hero. For the most part, it just seems like the hero was strong and not really bullying or being cold towards him (unlike the girls), but because he's so unbelievably jealous he gets filled with hatred and tries to piss the hero off the first time he meets him in the second run through, all so he can feel good about making the hero angry. It's just frustrating and completely makes the protag much less of a person imo.

Give me an MTL better then jewgletranslator, because I can't take it anymore.

I don't think Doctor Chen Ge's Wacky House of Spooks counts as native isekai, even with the whole Bloody Otherworld thing that's like something straight out of Silent Hill.

Just keep at it until you mindbreak yourself.

isn't it a LN? And also Japanese?

He goes through doors to different worlds. But they are all on Earth.

Summary/spoilers?

Because centralization makes it real easy for copyright holders to find that their shit is being "stolen".

MD removes, or the faggot group removes?

>MD listens to group that wants to remove
Faggots.

Aren't trackers legally safe by virtue of not hosting the files?

Attached: 1578906305538.png (664x862, 379K)

Listening to groups is kinda necessary unless you want to become yet another aggregator.

What are they going to do? Not translate stuff? Everybody knows they do this for virtue points and meager shekels and would continue on their own site or whatever.

>What are they going to do?
Try to fuck over MD and people who read on MD in any way possible? You should know how drama prone the scene is.

MD has nothing on aggregators except for mildly more comfortable UI anyway. If they're going to cowtow to every bitch that goes HURR LN IS LICENSED BETTER DROP MANGA - they could bite it for all I care.

>MD has nothing on aggregators except for mildly more comfortable UI anyway.
Also V2s and original image quality

>original image quality
I don't have 4K display anyway and always fit either width or container.

Why not simply fuck your bro and all problems are solved? no homo tho

Lecan is so cool god I want to be his adventure bro so bad.

I wonder if he would fuck genki yoga pants archer tomboy

Attached: 1582920907265.png (428x745, 188K)

They kowtow to translators who have even more retarded reasons.
Like how they allowed Jaimini Box to set a two week delay for their chapters even though it was a maximum of one week before and then when the fucks got tired of using MD to get people to visit their own shitty reader they made up some false drama bullshit about MD becoming the next Fakku and pulled out alongside like six other groups.
MD wants to be the one place where the translators have a voice but the problem with that is that a lot of translators are superautistic manchildren with fragile egos.

>sword hilt too long
>cross guard too long and too thin
>retarded wrapped (?) ricasso
2/10 would not party with

Fantasy metamaterials lad. Take your eagles to mordor elsewhere.

>muh realistic weapons
Fuck off.

>>sword hilt too long
Could be a personal style thing. Longer grip means better leverage, and thus better speed, and if you learn to change your grip quickly, you can use the full length for thrusts.
>>cross guard too long and too thin
I don't see it.

Frankly the worst part is his motion. He seems to be going all in, pushing the blade down with his entire body.

You kinda need that to slice through isekai bears user

If you need to attack with lots of force, than a sword is not a good weapon.
Take an ax or something else that's top-heavy.

A sword is best weapon for everyday carry and travel. Which MC does a lot of.

Ending your move with your back turned to your opponent is BAD, even if you perform a killing move. All the bear needs to do is attack you one last time and you're fucked.

Not if you have dnd martial reactions and enchanted metamaterials armor.

God I wish that were me.

There are top-heavy swords too, and not even those require you to use your entire body like that.
Butchers hold their cleavers with one hand too. The trick lies in the swing.

Butchers don't go through fur, hide, muscles and bone of a bear in one swing.

Maybe someone should make an aggregator that only uses groups that remove themselves from MD or can't go on NU

>shamedex

Maybe after she begs for training and she offers or he demands sex in return?

No, but in general you want your blade to swing freely at the time of impact. If you are still applying force at the time, that is probably slowing the blade down and is a beginner's mistake.

Why didn't you niggers tell me 7th vol was out in epub?

Attached: Shiraori.PNG.png (636x804, 495K)

I tried calling you, but you didn't answer. So I sent a letter to your mother and she said that she and you are currently not on speaking terms.

That's only if you can't apply force faster than the swing, which isn't an issue for dnd martials.
>anyone still caring about those LNs
>where WN was dropped hundreds of chapters in
Call me when this shit is out completely I'm not sitting on cliffhangers again.

Kek.

That whore will pay when she's old and needs heavy shit moved.

>That's only if you can't apply force faster than the swing, which isn't an issue for dnd martials.
Show me the rule that says that. I'm pretty sure there is no such rule in any edition of DnD.

Zadiris is gorgeous

Attached: Vol01-13.png (697x1024, 325K)

>no rule
Think with your brain for a moment dude traverses battlefield on 0.5 mach you really think he can't follow a swing with his strength?
>replying to 4 hours old post
Shit bait.

>you really think he can't follow a swing with his strength?
That's physics and anatomy. You accelerate it to your top speed, and from then on you let it swing. That's true for slow people and fast people.
Unless you have a particular rule set in mind under which people are suddenly faster upon contact with the enemy then just being faster in general is not going to change a thing about this rule.

>That's physics and anatomy.
Anatomy isn't a rule in magical worlds.
>You accelerate it to your top speed, and from then on you let it swing.
Unless you can accelerate it to considerable speed AND still follow the blade with the weight of your body. Sure it would be slower than doing a really light but fast swing instead, but it gives you throttle to go through tough and thick monster body parts.
IRL it wouldn't work sure. Thankfully we're discussing fantasy where dude jumps 3 stories high and has a reaction of a star-nosed mole. Surely he can afford to trade little bit of speed for extra cleave.

Bait? Why bait?
i've just get in here after a day working,
sorry for not being a neet like you.

Attached: Vol02-09.png (697x1024, 313K)

>199812380
More weak bait. Not even a (you).

>Unless you can accelerate it to considerable speed AND still follow the blade with the weight of your body.
So you intentionally didn't accelerate it to full speed? You made your attack weak on purpose?
>but it gives you throttle to go through tough and thick monster body parts.
Minimally. This is a blade. It is most effective when it is moving. Speed is king, especially against targets like we are discussing since the texture of hair and skin and flesh is difficult to hack through and easy to cut through.

If you're not willing to say why my post is bait, I advice you to just ignore and hide my posts instead of your typical shitposting, thank you.

Attached: Rapiéçage.png (1155x1695, 572K)

>So you intentionally didn't accelerate it to full speed? You made your attack weak on purpose?
It's not weak you're just keeping your strength in it to get through tough patches.
You may also get better leverage if you would want to correct or change the trajectory mid-swing, something not really viable IRL but possible for fantasy martials.

You goddamn idiots.

Attached: 1580614296123.jpg (1590x1291, 504K)

>It's not weak
Yes, it is. Objectively so. E=1/2 * m * v².
Reducing speed is the most obvious and best way of reducing the strike's energy.
> if you would want to correct or change the trajectory mid-swing
It's the opposite. A blade is light, and easily moved. Your body is heavy. If your attack plan is all about your body then you are completely invested in a particular move and it is much more difficult to change trajectory from there than if you were using just your arms and your blade.
That's what feints are about, too.

>of your favorite cuck series or something.
Do you realize that you're in a thread with "Isekai NTR" in the OP, right?

Attached: Basdia DM.jpg (1008x1480, 148K)

Because it came out ages ago? Am I your mother that I need to tell you about shit you should be keeping track of on your own?

Attached: oppai spider punch.jpg (1480x1200, 297K)

The arrival of the angry mother!

>Reducing speed is the most obvious and best way of reducing the strike's energy.
>m
How's adding mass to already fast strike making it weak?

Attached: 1564450400574.png (464x541, 68K)

That's not the pose he is doing.

Liked this three chapters a lot.
The one with the Minotaur using a DM King fragment was so much brutal.
Wonder if Van is gonna do something to save those poor adventurer girls.

Realismfags are not welcome here.

New Moral Reversal chapter. What's wrong with girls that cum too fast?

Attached: 1552505141914.png (1125x1600, 2.4M)

>awkward samefag discussion bait
KITTAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564299176717.gif (640x360, 3.31M)

I hope that insufferable bitch doesn't show up again

I think she stays with MC for a while.

>if
Yeah, the girls got a whole chapter of baww so that Van would discard them.

>o already fast strike
The strike is much slower.
You can't use the whip effect if you are holding on to the sword and pushing it with your body.

You can't add torque to it when you're throwing a whip slash.

I'm not gonna discuss with your bait anymore so I'm just replying with a new image from now on.
I hope you have a nice day.

Attached: DMV6.6.png (1307x1920, 1.2M)

And you don't need to add your body's strength. I pointed it out before. Blades cut with movement. Swords thrive on speed.

thanks for telling.
I'll drop it when she appears again.
I know that the author wants to make a point that Lecan can't handle females within his strike zone but it's done way horribly wrong and written way too annoying.

>I'm just going to discuss cuckshit in a thread about bromance manga with zero actual NTR

wtf nigga she's just a tagalong adventurer gal and magic trainee potentially
You don't because it's not viable IRL, it is in fantasy with poweful martials.

See

Everything fine in home?

Attached: Vol02-10.png (697x1024, 297K)

>You don't because it's not viable IRL,
It is viable. It's just not sensible.
It's fine if you want to insist on the "it's fantasy, it's fine", and nobody would drop a manga just for this sort of choreography, But to pretend that "it's fantasy" is an actual argument in a discussion of the underlying mechanics is silly.

Putting your body behind it cuts down on your range, your speed and your ability to move back into a guard. The geometry just isn't there, especially since you're suffering from mechanical disadvantage when trying to apply torque at the hilt.

Kitchen got no cold water what's that has to do with you posting cuckshit bait on Yea Forums? Fuck off to /r9l/ with your used goods novel.
Well I suppose that's to be expected from manga titled Isekai NTR. They should add Cuck or NTR to Death Mage title too.

Attached: 1551751078271.jpg (200x349, 34K)

>I will apply IRL anatomy, battle choreographics and physics but discard all notion of fantasy being any different than reality
This is you. Martials packing much more power than their muscles should """""""""""""""""realistically""""""""""""""""" allow them is quintessential for fantasy combat and it does affect moves, obviously.

Attached: 1575064003246.gif (424x240, 2.27M)

Why do they persecute him so?

>it's fantasy therefore whatever looks coolest is also the most sensible.
This is you.
You have no argument. You only have a grudge against people who point out flaws.

That's a lot of damage.

Attached: 1556678672914.png (1125x1600, 1.8M)

>/r9l/
What is /r9l/?

Attached: Vol05-12.png (1155x1695, 856K)

Have you tried Sevens, from the same author? (not isekai, but the author does several isekai like Mob Otome and Evil Lord otherwise, so eh, close enough)

>eagles to mordor
This is you. Nothing wrong with having a grudge against realismfaggots like you in fantasy threads, even though Lecan moves make perfect sense if you've got more than half a brain.

Attached: KireiCake.png (692x103, 12K)

Reversed Ichikawa is cute too.

Attached: 1580717287300.png (1125x1600, 2.12M)

I see you have finally returned to your hyperventilating self. I will leave you so you can calm down and relax with some nice NTR isekai.

>OUTIRONIED LOL
I accept your concession. No validation cookies for your teenage pragmatism here.

Attached: 1575485616657.png (1025x122, 13K)

>it's fantasy therefore whatever looks coolest is also the most sensible
This is unironically true.
>You only have a grudge against people who point out flaws.
More like no-fun faggots that complain about pointless shit just so they can feel smart.
Nobody likes you and nobody cares if MC decapitating 8 dragons with a rotating slash shouldn't be possible.
Realismfags are a cancer trying to kill fantasy by making it the most boring shit imaginable.

How do you not puke reading that NTRshit? There's something wrong with you. You should seek help.

Why the fuck captcha is so anal all of the sudden?

What actual instances of NTR are there in death mage?

Nah I'm fine. And how are you?
How has your weekend been user?

Attached: Illustration_of_Basdia_in_bunny_girl_suit.jpg (1024x1280, 132K)

none

Attached: 1566003669649.jpg (1676x943, 524K)

None? I don't know, I didn't see any ntr when I read it.
Some people just want to see ntr in everything

Attached: Vol_5.jpg (436x640, 401K)

Author writes a girl isekaifag MC meets and adores for her gorgeous body, who loves him and promises to be his woman and give him a child when he grows up. And then MC has to suggest gangbangs to that girl to save her body, literally helps her get pregnant with his little kiddie cuck hands and raises the kid after.
>inb4 no marriage in ghoul society
Author's excuse for slipping his shit fetish in
>in4 he's just a kid!
He's an isekaifag with memories of teenager, it's even worse.

That's the very definition of cuckoldry and this shit series should burn the face of Earth together with author and all the readers.
Yeah you cucks are just so numb and mentally deformed you no longer see it. I wonder what sort of dehumanizing gutter-tier fetish is even needed anymore to shake you off your dopamine receptor burnout.

None because his mom hasn't fucked anyone since giving birth to him.

cuck

The main girl of Death Mage has always been Darcia from the beginning.

Which makes it the ultimate cuckshit because the girl Van loves the most in the world was already fucked senseless by his own father and even gave birth to a child.

If DMfags aren't going to stop falling for the shitposter's weak bait then make your own fucking thread and fuck off there.
I'm tired of every single thread going to shit because of your retardation. The stupid faggot isn't even trying to the point that he reposts the same shit over and over and over and you just keep replying as if he is ever going to stop calling you cucks.

Which they objectively are.

Technically no NTR only some cuckholdry, he has no established relationship with the muscle broads before they go bang other dudes beyond them being grateful to him. He does raise other men's children though.

The way shit is going he's either going to fuck his mom or his mom is going to fuck him.

>HAHA TAKE THAT DAD!
Oh God is this what the author' problem is? Daddy issues? Is that why he keeps pushing ntrshit, cuckoldry and used goods in his novel to this day?

He's giving us a reason to talk about dm, that's good enough for me.

>talk about DM
>endless shitflinging with no actual discussion
Yeah, no. If that's what you want then fuck off.

Discussing how Van is going to fuck his mom isn't shitflinging, neither are into scat.

>us
Us who, cucks?

Us cucks.

There's appropriate board for your shit fetish, you should fuck off.

How do you know the shitposter isn't just posting it himself, so he can reply to himself? There was a troll that said he liked trolling isekai threads with DM=Cuck and Homebrews need to go to Yea Forums because it was easy bait and relaxing to see people getting angry over his arguments with himself.

Homebrewfaggots should go to Yea Forums though their westernshit fanfics don't belong on Yea Forums.

>DM=Cuck and Homebrews need to go to Yea Forums
Same guy.

>it's another "long-running Narou series gets suddenly dropped by the author/updates slow to a crawl" episode

Attached: wpid-MA6JDMR.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

No NTR since the MC is well aware of what is going on and encourages it. It is more Cuckoldry.

What one?

God beast girls are literal perfection.
I’m almost in tears I don’t have 5 of them right now.

>someone starts translating a new genderbender series about a guy turning into a yuki onna
>turns out it only has 80 chapters released in total so far even though the author's been writing since 2017 and each chapter is short as hell
A shame, I liked it.

Attached: 1378922237454.png (490x630, 284K)

I can’t stop reading chink BL cultivation novels why can’t I get bromances like this without the gay?

yeah even the worlds bustiest 11 year old hasn't had a chapter released in over half a year at this point, I mean the translation has a ways to go but thats not a good sign for the source material.

He needs to embrace his bro badly.

I dropped that one at around chapter 50 when fucking romance misunderstandings kept popping up everywhere. I can't stand that shit and it was everyone thinking he's crushing on his old guy friend when really he's just trying to keep the other yuki onna girl away from him since you know MC caught her trying to kill college students earlier on at the mountain.

Thankfully Rose Princess and Twin Princesses are still going strong.

Attached: Ciel & Ain.jpg (1627x1001, 128K)

Masturbating Megane is a different story, the author dropped the WN to work on the LN.

Honestly when I read the premise for this series I was reminded of one NTR manga where the guy's best friend rapes his girlfriend, humiliates her, and mind breaks her, until she gets dumped and at the very end of the manga reveals to her that he did it because he's in love with the guy and she just pissed him off.

>character is introduced literally trying to murder innocent people for sport
>then gets reintroduced as a slapstick romcom rival
>THEN starts to get depicted as a poor, sympathetic dindu
Yeah that skeeved me out too.

>it was everyone thinking he's crushing on his old guy friend when really he's just trying to keep the other yuki onna girl away from him
Doesn't this kind of thing always get spun as "oh he's losing to the cock he's just in denial about it"?

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36444838
Kusuriya drama cd for anyone interested.

Attached: ER9IhfsU8AAaAbm.jpg (600x730, 208K)

Twin Princesses has entered an ultra boring and frustrating school arc though.

Reminds me of the previous series the guy translated, that one had like 52 chapters worth of RAW and hasn't seen a update since.

Usually yes.

God that was so fucking irritating, I could just not continue.

Nothing really has happened yet though and it seems like the one princess is already aware that Ciel and Ain are who saved her from those monsters. I'm mainly curious about what kind of artificial god they'll run into in this arc. First was a wolf and second was a spider.

>Nothing really has happened yet though
Yes, that's precisely what the problem is.

To be fair, she's a youkai doing stereotypical youkai things.

See in my opinion nothing has happened and it's all just set up so far so I think it's too early to call it boring or exciting yet. Personally I'm wondering if the princess will do anything like try to share a room with Ciel and Ain. I can't remember if it said the academy had a dorm set up, then again they did bring Mia as their servant / companion so they might not stay in the dorms anyway.

Why do the Japanese make habits so sexy and form fitting

Attached: x9 (1).jpg (1080x1536, 702K)

So? That doesn't make what she was doing okay, it just means the species as a whole needs to be fucking exterminated.

It's like if a dragon was introduced razing a village of people the MC cared about to the ground, then several chapters later the dragon comes back and transforms into a dragon loli girl, and from then on becomes a regular reoccurring character who is never brought to task about the fact that she fucking killed a ton of people, and then you get a character arc about how she was so lonely and isolated because everyone feared her due to being a dragon. Like, no fucking shit?

There needs to be more badass maids.

Attached: wall_ano1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 330K)

The MC's mom wasn't exactly going around killing people though.

The MC's mom is noted to be a weirdo exception that all the other yuki onna dislike.

What about cute noble ladies pretending to be cute maids so they can create a cover as a cute nun to solve murder mysteries

Attached: x53.jpg (1079x1535, 551K)

Yeah, except Touko didn't actually kill anyone.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing.

Also fuck gay captcha on this site.

Attached: 1576461066629.png (1125x1600, 610K)

It's just incredibly obnoxious how Ain goes out of his way to stay incognito even though there's no reason to do that anymore.
It's not like in the first arc where they barely knew anything about the outside world and had few allies with danger lurking at every turn, at this point in the story not only do they know that they're one of the strongest people in the world already but they're the adopted daughter of the literal strongest person in the world who commands respect from all corners of the world. Both their physical safety and social status are beyond confirmed, why even do this silly "I'm just an ordinary commoner oh ho ho" dance at this point?

>It's like if a dragon was introduced razing a village of people the MC cared about to the ground, then several chapters later the dragon comes back and transforms into a dragon loli girl, and from then on becomes a regular reoccurring character who is never brought to task about the fact that she fucking killed a ton of people, and then you get a character arc about how she was so lonely and isolated because everyone feared her due to being a dragon. Like, no fucking shit?
Congratulations, you just described half of the dragon girls in isekai.
A ton of them bring up how they caused mass destruction in the past as a sort of off-hand joke and nobody ever takes it seriously.

It's the inborn Jap attitude of keeping your head down against all logic and reason.

Well I don't disagree there, but wasn't it because of the stupid prince / royal request bullshit? Plus I think they wanted Ciel to experience as normal a school life as possible. I kind of doubt they'll even be attending the school that long.

Name?

I don't care about the deaths of people I've never even met, but I do care about dragon cunny.

Lecan a cute!

Eh..for Valora in Slime people still freak out about him and the only person who's really cool with him is Rimuru and the pixie DL.

Ciel is damaged goods in more ways than one, thinking you can give her something even close to a normal anything is naive as fuck.

Because Ain wants Ciel to learn how to be a normal person.

TS yuki onna

>girl experiences ultra-traumatic upbringing
>"well I guess she's fucked in the head for life then, no point in trying"

She is what are you a charity? Move on and pick easier gal.

Exactly.

Kind of hard to do that when you literally share a body with her.

Thanks to Fiyanamia and her household maids, Ciel's become able to have conversations with people other than Ain. She's making progress. She can even associate with people like Mia and go with them to hot springs. She's come a long way.

Go incorporeal.

Attached: 1565757883465.jpg (1150x1635, 480K)

Normal school life is relative. Ciel's basically a princess at this point, it'd be more conductive for her to experience school life from the noble's side of things than as a commoner.

Do you care about the cunny?
Or do you care about the entire dragon lass?

Cause...cunny is easy to get so fucking it all up for something that easy to get is retarded.

>cunny is easy to get
Show 10 of yours

You can't fucking fix her, at best she'll pretend to be normal while wondering for how long she needs to act like she cares

Apparently Dance Princess also gives her an etiquette cheat where all her social gestures are impossibly graceful.

Dragon cunny>regular cunny

Except Fiyanamia doesn't actually have any status nor does want any. She's pretty much a really powerful monster that never leaves it territory and will leave you alone as long as she is left alone. I can't think of Ciel and Ain as really being princesses though the maids treat them like that.

Name?

Ciel could shit on the floor and have people think it's beautiful.

I'm not talking about etiquette, just saying that she can actually have conversations with people now without freaking out.

Is that from the rape dungeon one?

She does care though, Fi is actually a good parent who also doesn't tout bullshit like Ain does. Ain is fixated on some ridiculous Japanese norm of normalcy while also babying Ciel and preventing her from growing while Fi actually got Ciel to come out of her shell and start interacting with people but also knows that none of them are normal in any sense of the word and operate on a completely different set of morals than regular people.

Yes.

Attached: 1561437064205.jpg (1150x1635, 620K)

Fiyanamia doesn't actively bother to establish social status for herself but nonetheless other people are rational enough to give her the respect her power deserves. Ain even acknowledges how much sway her name holds even in other territories.

The manga messed up Nell's bustiness. Yuki was surprised by how big she was under her armor/clothes.

>フィイヤナミア様の方針であればシエルメール様は他国の王族とは同等の関係ですが、実質的にはシエルメール様のほうが上です。
They're basically princesses.

Attached: Dragon Incest.png (840x399, 117K)

best bromance NTR.

>Pic relate
Regen in modern FPS is disgust.

Attached: isekai crysis.png (1000x1422, 740K)

>Transhuman btfo by cultivating chads
Based.

Attached: I'm An Evil God.png (792x1280, 1.76M)

Where do we migrate to.

NTR don't exist in Ghoul culture since they're into bigamy. That and nobilty fuck around a lot. In any case, swingers love to swing no matter how TRIGGERED you get >>>/GAB/

Hell.

>expected a sex Anje pose
>Gets a superior sexy mecha pose instead
I'm okay with this

Attached: F6 (1).jpg (1325x2048, 1.25M)

He probably regenned naturally out of battle like what happens in Tarkov when you're not in raid.

>NTR don't exist in Ghoul culture since
Author used that as an excuse to write his cuckfetish in. This is like main girl getting raped OR WAS SHE IT TURNS OUT VILLAIN HAD NO DICK HAHA HE JUST RUBBED HER A BIT HAHA GET IT? IT"S NOT RAPE!

>so that Van would discard them.
I doub it. Van is not the kind of boy who just discard and abandon people.
I think he'll heal them and help them to recover their severed limbs
He has the resources to do it. And it's sure that the sister of the Duke is gonna be affected by the Van's Death Charm

>did you expect an illustration of Noelle sexy pose?
>too bad, it's Angie putting Leon's dick in a chastity cage

Attached: now in the middle of cheating.png (180x349, 29K)

Well Yuki is supposed to be a pedophile.

>that last second breakthrough

Some anons made a few jokes about calling Van the "cuckmage" ironically, then some shitposter decided to be autistic about this and began to spam the isek/a/i threads which his garbage posts that no wants to read. So just pretend he doesn't exist. If gets cornered to the point of simulating an argument with himself as the samefag strawman, then, if we are lucky, he might go crazy and khs.

Lies and slander, his dungeon being full of little girls is a pure coincidence. Certainly, the busty sheep is the only girl he's not engaged to, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Yuki has some weird preferences. It just so happened that the women he's romantically involved with turned out to be of petite posture, it's not like he targets little girls on purpose.

>there's no cuckoldry in Death Mage

Attached: 1581648949562.jpg (1676x943, 789K)

Cuck roastie shit will never be accepted in Yea Forums, remember that bitch.

I think that what he hates the most is that we just discuss the series without putting attention to his shit post bait.
Nothing hurts more a hater than seeing people enjoying and talking about what he hates.

>people
Cucks aren't people.

>haters are samefagging now
No need to samefag this cuckshit.

Yeah, I think is better to just ignore him from now on.
He is gonna get tired eventually.

>cuckshit used goods on Yea Forums
>KEEP AT IT AND WE WIN
Fuck off cuck.