So when does it get funny?

So when does it get funny?

Attached: C.jpg (1077x1500, 349K)

When your IQ exceeds room temperature.

wonder if the manga ever ended i caught up a few years ago and never went back to it

s01e01 at 0:00

Attached: 1576039978090.jpg (1056x792, 266K)

LMAO THE PRINCIPAL IS FIGHTING A DEER IN THE SCHOOL WTF SO RANDOM LIKE ME I LOVE IT

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: avatars-000211474131-fyz1id-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

It doesn't, it's more SoL than funny

Never? It's a SoL with some funny elements here and there, most likely you will never notice them, you are supposed to watch it to get comfy.

Pretty much this. Nichijou was an anime that I'd watch when I felt like this, which basically meant huge long gaps between one episode and the next.

Yuko, everyone makes mistakes, but she isnt placing herself in the other bitch's shoes (dont remember her name), she just acted like it was no big deal that she fucked her friend's meal. She could have offered to share some of her own lunch with her and not laugh on her face after fucking her like that.

Go back to watching Youtube videos.

I genuinely can't understand why this show offends so many Yea Forumsnons

Right from the start.

Yea Forumsnons live to be angry, haven't you figured that out by now?

It's a comfy slice of life if you went in expecting comedy you had no idea what you were getting into anyways.

RIGHT NOW

My stupid fucking dumbass wife Yuuko!

Attached: 1582440831314.gif (300x300, 223K)

You might want to go watch The Big Bang Theory instead if this is not your kind of humor.

I never got this. The comedy is supposed to be over the top absurdist humor. How does that equal more slice of life?

I'd say it's a mix of both. Don't really get why those anons are saying it isn't a comedy as if the two genres can't go together

>Contemporary: 7.8/10, Good.
>Retrospect: 10/10, REAL SHIT!
This is how Nichijou makes their own show funny, except when Haruhi Suzumiya-chan (you know, that mini version of the series that was so funny that even Haruhi herself a dumbass?) This is the greatest shit anime of all time since Azumanga Daioh came along. It is the most influential anime comedy of all time, I agree, user, despite that show having a slice-of-life. What SoL was that? It has good comedy shit, weird shit and moments that Yuuko, Mio and Mai doing shit altogether. Literally the legit anime since 2011, in Japan. What a record. Even Americans realize: "Oh God, what is this garbage shit?" And then, in 2017, their powerful popularity was born, so as the Steamed Hams of The Simpsons, on the face of Internet and memes. Even Funimation agree to license this shit. Good show, man. Good show.

I agree, but it was still counted as a good shit comedy since Jim Carrey hit the scene with his own 90s nostalgia comedy gigs on films like The Mask and Dumb and Dumber. So surreal of this, but the over the top absurdist humor on anime like this one literally surpasses Gin Tama during this time. Except their popularity on the Internet as I said before, see above. They were more popular than any comedy anime that cannot defeat this god of shit humor.

Awww, based

>Nichijou and 90s Jim Carrey.
Accepted and based, compared the comedy of 'em, user.

>Nichijou
>Jim Carrey
They both have the same energy as their humor.

>Steamed Hams
Nice. I would like to see that meme once again. Btw, Skinner's lies was too funny man, even Superintendent Chalmers himself didn't care, until his mom realized that his house was on fire. Well, good post, user.

>Even Funimation agree to license this shit.
Sure they did, user. Sure they did.

>Haruhi Suzumiya-chan (you know, that mini version of the series that was so funny that even Haruhi herself a dumbass?)
Lol. I even call it as the Little Miss Haruhi Suzumiya, user, good post.

>It has good comedy shit, weird shit and moments that Yuuko, Mio and Mai doing shit altogether.
Because they were funny, user. That's how the comedy works.

>Yuuko, Mio and Mai
Name their band, you Yea Forumsnons.

>They were more popular than any comedy anime that cannot defeat this god of shit humor.
Hahaha. Even School Rumble can't defeat this shit during this time. And Excel Saga's kind of funny, too. It has energetic humor similarly to Jim Carrey himself has his own.

>Kurt Cobain = Yuuko Aioi - vocals, lead guitar
>Krist Novoselic = Mai Nakahara - bass
>Dave Grohl = Mio Naganohara - drums
I have, user. I called them Nichivana.

What is going on

I think bots have invaded the thread

>This is the greatest shit anime of all time since Azumanga Daioh came along.
Literally so. They have the exact funny moments back then.

Nichi Day

Are you okay?

Exact same shit, exact same humor.
It's influential, man.

Episode 01 at 00:01

Nichi Division

>the face of Internet and memes
They both have the same power, man.

The Smashing Nichis

Lol. Do Yuuko killed herself with a shotgun just like Kurt does? Anyway, good pun on that post, user. They should made albums just like Nirvana did.

Are you on fucking drugs user?

No I think it's an actual schizo

System of a Nichi

Nichihead

The whole point is the main characters have absolutely no bearing on what's ordinary, leading to both bizarre situations where they're completely unfazed, and perfectly normal situations blown completely out of proportion. Hence, "Nichijou".
Also,
>What is a sitcom?
Don't be ridiculous, setups are not funny, punchlines are funny. More like e01 00:40.

Nichilica

Red Hot Nichi Peppers

Nichi Jam

Nichitones

Yuuko in Chains

Black Nichi

Some people just aren't capable of understanding and enjoying slapstick or absurdist humor.
Like OP, who sucks cocks.

In the nichi over the jou

>They should made albums just like Nirvana did.
Here it is:
>Nirvana: Bleach - Nevermind - In Utero
>Nichivana: Grinch - Neverland - In Facto

Get fucked op
Awww someone is mad wanna cry about it more ? Wanna sucky lil pacifier baby user.

Actually, you should call them Nichi Milk Hotel, user.

Fuck you are right, I should go to sleep.

I LOVE YOUUUU HAKASEEEEE

Led Nichilin

Avenged Nichifold

Nichi Against the Machine

Niggas are turbo shitposting in this thread

nichi's with attitude

Nichijou Tendencies

Nichitera

The Nichi Lizard

Best show, high effort without pretension

Attached: nichidog_comforts.gif (500x281, 875K)

White Nichi

Nichigarden

The Nichi Underground

The Nichitles

Nichiscence

No one would even care about this boring crap if it weren't for the, admittedly, great visuals and sakuga moments. I didn't even laugh once throughout the show, how do people find this "funny"?

Spice Nichis

>Yuuko Morrison - vocals
>Mai Krieger - guitar
>Mio Densmore - drums
>Nano Manzarek - keyboard
I called them The Nichidoors.

Imagine Nichis

Nichitramp

Twisted Nichi

Nichi Roach

This is the end, beautiful friends,
This is the end, my only friend, the end,
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end.
No safety or surprise, the end.
I'll never look into your eyes again.
>Except when Yuuko said "fuck" so many times

The Nichi Stripes

Nichideth

Nichin Park

Goo Goo Nichis

Nichiback

The Yuuko Aioi Experience

Nichisonic (or Seminichi)

Nichis in Toyland

Nichi Twins

When you get done with puberty and stop being hormonal so you can properly develop a sense of humor along with your developing brain.

The Nichispring

Stone Temple Nichis

The Grateful Nichi

Dead Nichis

Queens of the Nichi Age

The Nee Jees

Episode 1

KNEEL AND APOLOGISE
Mio took it too far

It doesn't. Its zen, not comedy. Anyone who says otherwise has inadvertently failed the pseud shit-test.

Nichi Joü
(basically it's Hüsker Dü)

If you want a school-based series that's actually supposed to be over the top and funny from the start, I recommend you watch Cromartie High.

Nichismith

Nichi-182

Nichi Football

Beastie Girls

Nichi for My Valentine

Bring Me the Nichizon

Nichi Maiden

Niching Pool

After you dropped it at ep 6 and decided to rewatch a year later

Mai's Waifus

Attached: 1375914374499.gif (452x360, 125K)

You can ironically laugh over how opposite of funny it is.
That's what some people with brains do, but then there are NPCs who don't understand irony and aren't in on the joke, who try to fit in with this perceived "Nichijou is funny" opinion.

Limp Nichi

Type O Nichitive

My Nichijou Romance

Nichi! at the Disco

Yuuko Aioi and the Heartbreakers

The Rolling Nichis

Smash Nichi

Yuuko Eat World

Nichi Youth

Yuuko and the Banshees

Nano's Addiction

Nichijou Springfield

Wow, did Yuuko becoming Jimi Hendrix now? So psychedelic.

There's some funny segments(I particularly liked stuff with Nano, Professor and Sakamoto), but not all are hits. Some of them work better in manga.

Niching Joke

Nichihole Surfers

Nichijou Jr.

Nichi Trick

Yuuko and the Stooges

The Nichilers
(but it's probably The Killers)

The Yuuko and Mio Chain

It doesn't.
If you feel you have to finish it, try to ignore the comedy and focus on the SoL elements instead.
Still not an amazing experience because the comedy detracts from it, but at least it's better than paying more attention to the comedy.

Nine Inch Jous

when your sense of humor improves

Say what you want about this series it has some of the most ambitious animation that the 2010s ever produced.

Even if you don't like the humor, and I get that, Just look at it. The sakuga is amazing, the fantastic elements are brilliant and even normal character motions flow like warm butter.

In terms of technical animation it is the best that kyoani ever made and they were up there competing with UFOtable for best animators in the industry.

>Haruhi Suzumiya
>Nichijou
Man, Kyoto Animation was behind that shit.

Nichi Head
(not Radiohead, it's Machine Head)
Not to be confused as this one:

Minutejou

Nichijou of Conformity

The Nichitles

Right in the feels.

Attached: Nichijou-9.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Because Yea Forums latched onto "blu-rays were overpriced!" reasoning. As if that means ANYTHING to people who pirate their anime.

A Nichi to Remember

It's actually there, user.
See

Never. It bombed for a reason

Please Please Jou > With the Nichitles > Introducing... the Nichitles > Meet the Nichitles! > Twist and Scream > The Nichitles' Second Album > The Nichitles' Long Tall Sally > A Hard Day's Nichi > Something Good > Nichitles for Sale > Nichitles '65 > Nichitles VI > Tatsukete! > Rubber Jou > Yesterday and Today > Revolver > Dr. Hakase's Lonely Hearts Club Band > Magical Nichijou Tour > The White Album > Nichi Road > Let It Go
This is their album lol.

Members:
>Yuuko McCartney
>Mio Starr
>Nano Lennon
>Mai Harrison

The All-Nichijou Rejects

Bowling for Nichi

Talking Nichis

Nichago
(the band, not to be confused to the city of Chicago, Illinois)

Nichijou Airplane

The Nichis of Invention

Nichi Floyd

Nichi Theater

Electric Nichi Orchestra

The Beach Girls

Captain Nichiheart and Her Magic Band

Van Nichi

it's japanese humor, it's subtle and requires acting like british humor.
Americans won't get it because is not some nigger with a microphone saying things like "yo yo yo! haf yall evyr noticd how wipipo wolk like dis MFM-MFM-MFM! but bla pipol be lik BLPF-BLPF-BLPF!" *insert laughtrack here.

Attached: 1575719424415.jpg (537x536, 123K)

Nichis N' Jouses

Nichioslave

What on Earth is going on in this thread? Is it just one person samefagging super hard?
I noticed something similar happen in a Hidamari thread recently.

OVA, first seconds

Twenty One Nichis

Literally because they say "Wrestle with Yuno" so many times on that Hidamari thread, tho. They love Weezer and they love the song, entitled "Say It Ain't So".

>I noticed something similar happen in a Hidamari thread recently.
But this time, it's gotten insane on this thread. Rather than the previous Hidamari thread.

Attached: nichijou 177.png (869x4996, 1.77M)

Nichiturbed

Just like the fucking Monty Python did.
Rather than the Three Stooges.

Sadly never.

>Contemporary: Never, but almost forgotten to watch that shit.
In retrospect, Nichijou is now remembered as the funniest shit anime since Family Guy. Seth MacFarlane has tired of this shit.

I appreciate your affection for this show, but stop shitting up threads with your dumb posts.
If you're going to samefag and dump shitty band names, at least include all of them in one post rather than spread them out to make it look like you're getting a bunch of (You)s.
It's kind of sad.

Nichijou wasn't that really bad, user. It was way too funnier than we watch animated sitcoms. Oh, and some comedy movies, too.

>Nichijou is better than Family Guy?
Holy shit, I would like to see what MacFarlane's reaction to Nichijou looks like lol.

Nichi Without Hats

When you read the manga

And then watch the entire anime.
THIS HAPPENS:
>Yuuko: Hey, hey, hey, can I get a cup of water?
>Mio: Bullshit, just take yourself a cup, moron.
>Yuuko: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>Mio: What's wrong, Yuuko?!
>Yuuko: *dying dying dying* *vomit*
>Mio: HOLY SHIT! I'LL CALL THE AMBULANCE!
>Yuuko: *ugh ugh ugh*
>Dispatcher: 112, what's your emergency?
>Mio: HELP! MY FRIEND GETS A HEART ATTACK!
>Dispatcher: What address?
>Mio: *doesn't have any comment at all*
>Dispatcher: Anyway, can you tell me your name, kiddo?
>Mio: MIO! MIO NAGANOHARA!
>Dispatcher: Okay, Mio just calm down, we'll got you on the way. Now, where's your location?
>Mio: At the middle of the school!
>Dispatcher: Alright, stay on the phone and don't talk to your friend, okay?
>Mio: Right!
>Yuuko: *gets her heart attack even more worse*
>Mio: YUUKOOOOOO!!!
>Dispatcher: What's going on there?
>Mio: Nothing!
>Dispatcher: Just calm down. Take your anxiety down, and just play it cool.
>Yuuko: I-I-I-I'm dying... P-P-P-P-Please send H-HELP!
>Mio: *worries about the ambulance to come*
>Dispatcher: Okay, we just arrived at your location, Mio.
>Mio: Thank God, you're safe now, Yuuko! (hangs out the phone)
>Yuuko: *unconsicious*
>Mio: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
>(me and you, laughing at them)
It's funny than you're imagine this dialogue on above.

Nichi Grips

Oh my God, that is so funny. It's hilarious when you see Yuuko didn't capture her breath after Mio is calling for emergency, tho. Lol, I like that Mio's anxiety part.

Lol. Is Yuuko dead yet? I wanna see more.

Nichi Mode

Learn English, fuck.

Def Nichard

>Mio: Thank God, you're safe now, Yuuko! (hangs out the phone)
>Yuuko: *unconsicious*
>Mio: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Lol. I like this part, literally because of that moment. After Mio hangs out the 112 dispatcher, she literally screams of what happened to Yuuko when she found herself in her unconsciousness.

Sober up for other animes, user.

I want to see what happens next, user. Btw, that is such a funny dialogue you put here.

this is equivalent to giving your friend money to buy fast food and she comes back with some vegan shit

Kill yourself you dumb faggot.

Also, just let Yuuko die in heaven.

And then watch the entire anime in 24 hours.
Can you do that, anons? But I can't, because I literally wanted to kill myself after 24 hours of watching it.

holy samefaggotry

Nichi No More

Holy shit, no! I literally get my time to sleep.

Yes. Kill yourself, retard.
Anyway, watch that on 24 hours literally gonna brainwash your mind, user.

The Nichi Pistols

Nichiplay

The Velvet Underground and Nichi

10,000 Nichiacs

>Yuuko Reed
Both of that post... has a good TVU vibe.

Collective Nichi

Nichi Factory

I never watched the episode 00 OVA
Saving it for a rainy day

Nichi Brains

It meant no S2 though, which plenty of anons would've loved.

It was kinda funny in 2008

god delet this
it's too cringe