Hunter x Hunter

Realistically could he have defeated Pitou if he didn't lose his arm?! he was one of the most powerful hunters around.

Attached: KiteRifle.png (956x1283, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=FhrvWwykD88
youtube.com/watch?v=oJGJ6Y_MCvI
willeke4439.livejournal.com/tag/translations
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

but even killua says that it could've been a different story if gon and killua weren't there to distract him thus causing him to lose it

The gap in strength is too great. Royal Guards are on another tier of strength compared to just about any human. Netero is such an outlier he may as well be another species entirely. Gon probably is.

HxH isn't rock paper scissors or a DBZ scale. sure his odds were low but he would be fully capable of spotting an opportunity and taking it

I think he could have managed to run away, but Killua remarks that Kite and Knuckle are about as strong, and we saw how Knuckle on his own fared against Youpi.

You'd need at least 4 Kites to beat Pitou.

>one of the most powerful hunters around.
>a 2 star
Hes a Jobber

>Hes a Jobber
This.

Attached: 1519113323426.png (555x475, 175K)

No he was fucked regardless

That's the point, he wouldn't be able to take an opportunity. Based on how Pitou jumped a mile in a second, I take it it's similar to how Godspeed Killua could just attack Youpi before he realized anything.
A serious Pitou would just speedblitz. Though we have indications it was a real fight... So while Pitou is holding back, Kite might be able to land the Scythe for example

After their fight kite ended up beheaded while pitou looked unscathed, and judging by the environment they exchanged more then a few attacks each. Pitou was much stronger.

Not a chance in hell. Pitou has ridiculous speed and overall physicality, wouldn't even need to use her hatsu to kill him. In return, how many of his slot items could even scratch her, should they land? Maybe the scythe could but a) he can't choose and b) he's still way too slow. I don't think any hunters aside from Netero and the other similar top nen users in the world could beat Pitou.

Fuck no, Pitou was literally not even a month old and already a monster

Kite is a stinky man

>asspulls x asspulls

Pitou is dead, Kite reincarnated as a loli
He didnt loose he is winning

It is in the case of the top tiers like Mereum. As strong as Netero was he needed science to kill Pre nen Mereum

No but Ant Kite could

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
>Gon probably is
Was. Also Kill's family are bigger monsters. Or were before hack made King Crimson lite and stands more common on HiatusxHiatus.

imagine if he had gotten a better weapon AND didn't lose their arm

we should get a "what-if" movie with him winning and then working through the other 2 top ants until he kills the queen

This makes me notice that, before the boat, there weren't really "Stand" like abilities in HxH. In the end it came down to
>Can your hatsu damage this fucker or not?
Which meant the Ants were effectively invincible. Hatsus were just an aid in combat but nothing could pass the "stat check" against Royal Guards' nen. It's possible even Knov's gate wouldn't work there

Now in the boat we got abilities that don't care how strong you are like the curses, Camilla's insta kill, the arrow, and there might be more

looks like he was imersed in wishing his nen "O MY CLOWN NEN REVIVE ME AS A CUNNY"

He couldn't defeat Togashi's back problems, which is the more pressing matter here.

I don't remember but did Pitou even have her hatsu at that point?

Regardless the Royal Guards were on another level. Yeah nen fights aren't necessarily power level based but in this instance their aura and natural durability/strength was so ridiculous that even the smallest mistake would probably cost most hunters their life.

Untrue. Abilities have been able to bypass hatsus or just worked. Remember spider midget's tiny sun? I just want to see a chapter before I kill myself ffs.

Only if he used the secret slot the cock

Pitou hadn't developed a nen ability at that point.
The fight might have begun in Kite's favor, but if it dragged on she might have developed a combat suited ability and wrecked him i'd say.

I want to kiss Kite

Unlikely. Kite had a very strong nen ability but Pitou's physicals were next level. I think he could've taken Pouf or Youpi, though, especially if Lucky Slot gave him a strong roll.

>but even killua says that it could've been a different story
I think he meant that he could've ran away, not that he could've defeated Pitou.

Male or female Kite?

Attached: 2477f4f6d3fa4f17a1b4069ba8ebd793.jpg (480x854, 59K)

What would happen if ant queen ate hisoka?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW CHAPTER ALREADY
I REFUSE TO WAIT UNTIL FUCKING OCTOBER JUST FOR THE NEXT BATCH OF 10 CHAPTERS TO START

~mystery~

Okay, so i starded watching 2011 adaptation, and holy fuck, why did they make it Gon forgot about him? This guy was the only link to his father, and you think he gonna forget about him? I was wierded out when they skiped him, but also makes Gon not recognise him is so fuckign retarded

Attached: 1547856130506.png (709x1058, 808K)

Pedo ant could be a danger to the larva user.

he's not a pedo he just loves killing in general

there is no circumstance in which this could occur, for you see, none of the ants could capture Hisoka. Pitou would find herself caught in a web of something that had the consistency of rubber, and the stickiness of gum. Trapped.

No. I'd say he's about as strong as Hisoka and he wouldn't be able to beat any of the Royal Guards either. I think only Netero and Chrollo would be able to beat one

Chrollo with prep >> Pitou

The point was ants are so beyond humans that they didn't even need developed nen to beat veteran hunters. Everyone knew Netero was the strongest nen user alive, and yet Netero said he wasn't sure if he'd win against Pitou until he "trained" to remember what fighting a life-or-death fight was like. So pre-trained Netero was the strongest nen user in the world, and he STILL couldn't beat Pitou.

Both

>Chrollo
With fucking what hatsu?

>With fucking what hatsu?
We don't know how many abilities Chrollo has but we know from the Hisoka fight that he can get extremely creative. He also has great mobility and an absurd aura output as seen from his brief fight with the Zoldycks where he was able to take numerous hits from both of them and come out relatively unscathed

We can assume Chrollo is one of the fastest characters in the HxH world, sure, but you can only beat Pitou with very specific "I win" hatsu that bypass physical strength entirely. Something like Potclean or Instant Lover or Scream. Anything else wouldn't really work on her.

Again, we only know a small pool of the abilities that Chrollo has amassed over the years so I think it's fair to say that he likely has at least one ability that could do some damage, and with his clever combinations he could possibly snatch a win

>464 days

Attached: hunterchad taking a nap.png (1048x449, 158K)

How long do you think it would take for Pitou to reach "adulthood"?

If it wasn’t for Pitou, he could have killed all the chimera ants before the King was born and kept the casualties to a minimum.

Knuckle did greatly fared against Youpi tho.

Basically this and another one where Hisoka and Illumi went to the NGL till East Gorteau with the main squad.

>Not sending the Zodiacs

No

>he's not a pedo
He is. Just like Togashi, not surprising since Hisoka is his self-insert.

I miss chartbro

Attached: readme.jpg (6754x3726, 3.96M)

Since his hatsu are all offensive type of nen (apart the ambiguous 'like hell I'm dying') I'd say no.
Maybe a manipulator or conjurer of his level with a tricky hatsu, since Pitou had little experience with nen.

Zazan would happen

Attached: 91a1a463b1866cca81b164b1f3f783a28c10b7e8715898cdbfbab17c1f5e6e65.png (1207x1586, 2.28M)

We don't know all the weapons he could roll, maybe he has something that he could use to win, but it would depend on his luck.

Without Pitou, he could have prevented this whole chimera ant mess. Pouf could be easily killed but Youpi? I say 50/50. Poor Kite...

Knuckle was compared to Kite in physical strength only, it was not a overall strength assessment

Ging is a 2 star hunter as well, does it make him a jobber too, retard? Plus we don't know that Kite is a 2 star anyway, he's just a 1 star probably

Knuckle's ability and Shoot's worked just fine, Morel's smoky jail as well, it could trap a royal guard and Yupi could even scratch the smoke prison with all his overwhelming power, they are exactly what you are referring to as curses, Manipulation abilities and Knov's scream would have worked too, there's no reason to think otherwise

She didn't, she creates it later exactly for the purpose of fixing Kite's corpse. The other two abilities likely came after Doctor Blythe too

>She

Chrollo would get blitzed instantly if Pitou was serious.

Don't think too hard about the powerlevels in this series. Characters move exactly as fast as the plot demands it, and it's really inconsistent

maybe hisoka could defeat one of the royal guards one on one, but aside from that idk
>even neteros hit on pitou did basically no damage

For the millionth time, nobody could fight any of the royal guards one on one and win without essentially sacrificing themselves in the process, not even Netero.

He lost the arm too easily. Maybe without Gon and Killua he could have escaped.

he did get a good weapon
>literally the only time he didn't say bad roll

chrollo had to prep hard against just hisoka.

>would he win if he didn't lose?
Sasuga huntertard.

Razor was ridiculously strong and Goreinu's ability teleported him anyway. The guards were also unable to detect Meleoron. They could brute force through abilities like Knuckle's, because they had too much nen to run out before getting forced into zetsu. As for the door, I guess we will never know, but it might be possible that either they were too fast and smart to let Knov get close and put a door around their necks, or they could bypass it too. Pouf, for example, with his ability to turn into smaller copies, Youpi with his regen, and Pitou surviving decapitation and controlling his body at a distance with his puppeteer ability (after all, decapitation isn't instant death).

Not sure. Both Killua and Morel seemed to be winning their fights against clones of Pouf in a 1v1. And the Meleoron + Knuckle cheese combination looks like it stands a chance against even Mereum. As for Pitou, just because she didn't take significant damage from a single blow from Neterou doesn't mean that she won't take significant damage if he keeps hitting her. I think by the end of their fight even Meruem was bleeding.

This guys gets it. Hisoka is a great example of how human nen users could beat Pitou.
>use in on bungee gum
>pitou doesn't know how to use gyo so she can't see it
>pitou is now imobilized
And bungee gum isn't even an elaborate hatsu, conceptually. Several hunters could beat her.

And even if the Queen did, the author's pet is always allowed to revive himself, so he would have rubber nen'd her from the inside.

He needed to borrow some hatsus just to fight Hisoka. He doesn't have an infinite amount of abilities that counter any nen user as you chrollofags think.

>He doesn't know mein neger Ging could be 3 star if he wasn't so lazy

Attached: Clinton.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

I wonder how would Pitou fare against Camilla's ability. Would he die? Could you attack the hatsu's cat to avoid dying? Could Pitou just pull some O MY to revive if he knows beforehand what's going to happen? Maybe reviving Camilla as a puppet would stop the hatsu.

The best shot for the Ryodan would have been trying to smuggle the sacrifices away. Replace as many sacrifices as you can with Kurotopi's copies turned puppets, programmed to protect the real ones or to break the King. It would be merely a distraction, but if there's only the King, the RG, and zombies all around, they could just bomb the fuck out of him.

She would probably develop gyo on the spot. Even then, how would it be inmobilizing? She could still move while stretching the gum.

>Pitou immobilized by bungee gum
Kek how dumb can you be? It's just gum you can easily rip it off, Hisoka couldn't even immobilize Razor's nen beast with it, only that noob 80lbs Gon and Machi, Pitou would be unaffected. Plus she obviously knows about Gyo after capturing Pokkle, she even mentions it to Meruem when she gets slapped because she tells him to focus aura on the eyes, that is Gyo.

No! Something far worse and amusing. Little below Royal Guard and a step higher than Squadron Leader.

I know it better than you which is why judging strength by the number of stars (wrongly assigned no less) is dumb

Yeah that user is a retard and a faggot.

Nope, once they get trapped, they’re trapped. Nothing they could do about it.

He would get reincarnated as a squadron leader: either he is leaving the nest (like Gyro), fighting one of the powerful ants or doing his duty as a chimera ant since Hisoka doesn’t look back to the past and therefore he would not remember his past or his soul departs to the afterlife and his nen aura goes to Meruem.

You’re a retard.

I feel you pain. If October, then Togashi better release 30-40 chapters!

>just gum you can easily rip it off,
To date not a single person has ever managed to rip off Bungee Gum. The only time the ability was delibarately disengaged was during the Butler vs Hisoka fight and that was because Hisoka stood to have both his arms broken by rotational energy.

If Hisoka were to apply both ends of Bungee Gum to a person, short of tearing off their own limbs that they aren't regaining any of their movement once it contracts.

I think Togashis only mistake in the series is making the average Hunter in the Hunter Association a massive jobber. They might have been creeping towards a slight power up in the Greed Island Arc but then Togashi turns around and makes them jobbers again in the Election Arc.

was pokkle revived too?
I wanted to know what the other colors did.

>almost no Zazan fanart
>ZERO doujins
Why?

Attached: 1583075270722.jpg (540x488, 38K)

Fuck royal guards and chimera ants. This is now a Kakin Princes thread. Post best prince.

Attached: 2873E5C0-CA9C-41EB-A505-CE29CEB2D934.png (582x345, 78K)

The way the star system works requires a decent bit of time to pass no matter how powerful you are

>stars equal power levels
That's not how it works you retard.

HxH's core demographic (about 60% of manga readers) is 25+ yo women.

I think the anime's age plus her transformation negatively impacted the chances of that. Good thing the source material is already godly.

Attached: tumblr_owd0a739qv1tp5yuio2_1280.png (1280x720, 305K)

>transformation
Didn't stop anyone with Oceanus Shenron

But now he's a magical ant girl. Who will never be relevant because the manga is dead

Believe me I want more fanart of her too, only so many frames of Zazan in the anime. Best chance now is just asking in drawthreads I guess

Attached: Queen_Shot.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

Tseri no contest

Attached: C3256A90-BADF-464F-A3C3-041ACA731824.jpg (1024x1015, 102K)

How do you think Machi made it out of it then, genius? And she called Shalnark shortly after. And it was fucking Machi. Pitou would rip it off in an instant

Camy

Attached: 61626060-DE69-4FFE-A8D4-ED8A1E20C842.jpg (750x555, 85K)

fuu chan best girl

Attached: BDDE6574-37FC-49B1-8B6D-36783CED587C.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

Attached: 6C0C928C-EF3F-43D4-AA33-23396DD72817.jpg (579x410, 35K)

>How do you think Machi made it out of it then, genius?
I'm pretty sure Togashi didn't put any thought into that.

Zazan > Shizuku > Palm > Baise > Cluck > Pitou > Mosquito Ant > Theta > Machi > Geru Mito > Spinner Clow
Fuckability tier list

>How do you think Machi made it out of it then, genius?
Basically what said. I don't think Togashi put any thought into that since by all rights Machi couldn't have extracted herself especially since she is more or less immobilized when Hisoka leaves her. I could headcanon some bullshit but RAW Machi is there until the aura dissipates or is removed via exorcist.

Attached: HxH_c357_p16.jpg (784x1145, 328K)

Can you blame Netero for making the exam as tough as he did with all the weaklings that get in? Now Cheadle is padding the HA with a bunch of weaklings again.

> she

> herself

Sure thing, you're wrong so you'll just say that what proves you wrong is something Togashi didn't think of, how convenient.
>I could headcanon some bullshit
Of course you could, make up bullshit is all you have, you're just wrong and the manga proves it, fucking bungee gum wouldn't be able to trap Pitou, you're just delusional

Reminder Shizuku is next

Attached: CB964A0C-B884-40EB-A792-102213F97ADF.jpg (480x643, 104K)

Morel was based as fuck. Really cool character.

> her

>how convenient
Please tell me how she managed to break free then? Considering that Bungee Gum has never been shown to be outmuscled as far as breaking it and whatever happened with Machi was offscreen. I'm not going to lie to you user, the entire resolution to the Arena fight was overly convenient so you can scoff all you want, it still makes no sense how Machi got free to even make a call.

Otherwise prove me wrong with your own evidence and not supposition.

Hisoka dispelled the gum after a while, or maybe it lasts only for a short time if it's detached from Hisoka's body. Don't think too hard about it.

Bungee can most definitely be broken. Nen by definition can never reach omnipotence, so whatever energy investment Hisoka uses to make it sticky, stretchy, and durable has a limit.

>how Machi freed herself
Assuming Machi didn't manage to break it after enough struggle, which should be possible, she probably broke enough of the wall to move a little.

>Nen by definition can never reach omnipotence
Except for all the time absolute conditions or properties exist for abilities. Like how the mascot for Knuckle's ability cannot be destroyed, or how the rules governing a pocket dimension are absolute.

Reminder that he was only at 35% when the palace invasion started due to constant exertion prior.

But no hunters died during Greed Island.

I think exactly 1 of the victims from Genthru's bombings was mentioned to be a hunter by Goreinu but I could be wrong.

only whit the right conditions
>not losing his arm
>not kids around to protect
>getting his lucky number in his hability
>pitou no developing her/his hatsu yet
and even then it would be more of a he can stand his ground type of situation, not something he can win whitout putting his life and everything he have in the line

Hakoware is a manifestation of the ability, the real ability is inside the target. More than likely it can't be destroyed because it is just like punching a hologram. The real ability was destroyed by Hina.

>pocket dimensions
This hasn't been explained that well, but I am fairly sure you could Oonga Boonga any object inside. By the definition of how nen is supposed to work. It just wouldn't take you back to the original place. Unless there are some "boundaries" you can break that connect both places, in which case someone sufficiently strong could pull off a Majin Buu.

There's an easy work around to Hisoka's gum that I'm surprise hasn't been tried yet. Even if the gum is indestructible, the surface you attach it to isn't. You could just peel off your skin/cut the clothing it's attached to, though the former is very painful if he's got a large surface area.

For someone like Pitou it would be a non factor, she'd gladly rip off her limbs if need be, then just heal herself with Dr.Blythe. The only exception would be if she got completely enclose like Machi did, but Hisoka would not achieve that so easily.

It was a slap to push her away, if he chopped her into the ground like Meruem he'd fucked her up at least a little.

Netero literally showed he could see any of them in frozen time and land on them at will without them being able to do anything. And since they're nowhere near as durable as Meruem, he'd kill them easily.

Potclean is indestructible because it is totally inoffensive, it can't hurt anyone and can't be used to defend anyone, it only acts as a reminder who actually helps the opponent by displaying the debt. A sword that cuts trough anything is a totally different concept. Hisoka's gum is limiting the opponent so it cannot be omnipotent. It's simply nen with added properties none of which intrinsically grant otherworldly resistance, pure aura is not omnipotent, nor gum and rubber are, therefore bungee gum cannot be either. Portals teleport things as their intrinsic property, it's only natural they'd work on something no matter the strength, that's what they do.

Yes they did speedreader, plenty of them did

Nope, Pokkle is dead, just like Ponzu.

Only temporary, not real Hunters.

>Hakoware is a manifestation of the ability
True but it can still be interacted with and still shows no damage regardless of the level of attack raised against it.
>destroyed
exorcism isn't destruction, it's just passing the buck.

>pocket dimensions
I don't think DB logic applies here. The current arc adds the idea that conjuration allows for the creation of rules in an enclosed space. This is consistent with stuff seen in the Chimera Ants arc such as Morel not being able to destroy the hourglass, and Knov's doorways being able to transport anything into his realm including chimera ants which are already stated to overall be stronger than humans. Likewise there's no way to navigate Knov's mansion without his master key.

This is also why Morel was concerned about disengaging his ability vs Cheetu, his aura cannot penetrate a conjured space since the space is isolated.

Just to be clear, I never said Bungee Gum is indestructible or omnipotent, just that nobody has demonstrated a level of strength sufficient to break it in the series. It's more true that the surface BG is attached to will break before the gum ever does. For the purpose of the argument there was no way Machi is strong enough to physically tear it, as such her escape is just a matter of convenience, which is why it happens off screen.

No speedreader, they didn’t.

>speedreader this, speedreader that
People who say this are too low-IQ to know that it's not normal for people to remember every single detail of stuff they read/watched in the past without going over them several times.

And if someone claims they remember every single detail from every movie, book, series, manga, song, etc they encountered, then you're full of shit.

Attached: 1568681210440.jpg (565x499, 63K)

what are they up to?

Attached: 1581321083090.png (1072x1590, 1.38M)

Illumi was hired by Hisoka to help him take down The Troupe. I honestly cannot understand why Chrollo would let him join them, yeah they can keep an eye on them by why would you want someone of Illumi's caliber around to potentially stab you in the back at the worst moment when you're already dealing with the biggest wildcard in the world in Hisoka.

Her early design was better.

Attached: 20130528014926_original.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

He got the best roll though.

There is no reason why Hakoware would show damage from an attack. It is basically a hologram produced by the real ability. It would be like trying to punch a shadow.

>exorcism is different from destruction
Sure. Exorcism seems to turn the ability back into Aura. But you still couldn't make an ability "unexorcisable". Even Abengane says that he can't exorcise the abilities of the diseased, not that it is impossible.

>pocket dimensions
I mean, if objects could be easily made indestructible inside pocket dimensions, then Morel wouldn't have even tried. But he did. Which means it probably can be, Morel just wasn't strong enough to overcome all the restrictions Cheetuh placed on his ability.

My girlfriend

Attached: 1527122192827.png (800x1323, 918K)

You don't even need exorcism for Knuckle's ability, you just have to repay the debt in time, it's all but invincible

Given the last time Hisoka was around Illumi, I would assume he'd backstab Hisoka if anything.

>not making detailed summaries while taking notes on metrics, motivations and other trivial but potentially significant information as you read Hunter x Hunter

Why even bother with the series if you're reading so fast?

first of all we need to know both their bounties

Attached: fabio e mingo.jpg (314x160, 12K)

>It is basically a hologram produced by the real ability. It would be like trying to punch a shadow.
That's my point though? It can still be interacted with but otherwise cannot be damaged by it's nature. There's a reason Knuckles himself calls it indestructible because the mascot literally is just that.
>But you still couldn't make an ability "unexorcisable"
That's a new argument entirely since neither of us is advocating an ability cannot be exorcised by any means, just that exorcism itself isn't destruction. Exorcism can easily be limited by the amount of aura an individual can take on.

>But he did. Which means it probably can be
He was testing the boundaries just like him pacing the field and scoping the area. Maybe the Hourglass could be destroyed or maybe Cheetu made a rule against it? He won't know until he tries. Either way the hourglass is either indestructible or the next tier down like Kurpika's chain jail vs a Spider; effectively indestructible. Going by the current arc I'm willing to believe that pocket dimension rules are simply absolute but the obvious restriction is that the rules only exist within that realm and it still needs to be conjured and the target sent there.

a man only dies when he is forgotten

>if you don't take notes then you're reading fast

me too

Attached: 1555807935001.jpg (764x650, 116K)

Innocent people/audience should never be used a weapons or living shield.

HA is basically the Dark Tournament on a smaller scale. Hell could you imagine the years of Emmiters and Transmuters fucking up the arena and audience because their hatsus can change temperatures or shoot out of control?

>a Zoldyck betraying his employer
Not happening.

they would have beaten Youpi if Morel wasn't weakened by constant fighting

>Betraying the man who threaten to kill/fuck your
favorite sibling/prodigy child of the family
>the same guy that compromised getting to Killua multiple times and keeping him from killing Gon
It should be obvious that Illumi has an ulterior motive as is. And remember, the Zoldycks can be bought out and can cancel a contract if the contractor dies.

Attached: 1579595451528.png (1024x1024, 281K)

Why even bother joining a discussion if you're going to be a normalfag about it and get angry when people call you out on it? If you just wanna vomit your garbage thoughts, go post youtube comments.

Why is Bloster your nigga and happy to survive the CA?

Consider the following statement: if you have read something and were unable to comprehend or retain what you read, then it was probably a mistake to glace it over to begin with, especially if you're not going to put in the effort it takes to parse it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pjzyzeWtcO1ruim8v_540.jpg (540x810, 117K)

Honestly, all of Gyro's past crew members have my admiration. Especially Ikalgo, I thought we were going into Puar territory with him. But he and Wolfen played their parts very well.

Hisoka will die of old age.

the kakin guards cleared are temporary, i'm pretty sure the others who qualified for the expedition were fully ushered in

>completely missing the point
I'm talking about remembering every single detail. You can comprehend everything while you read it but forget details when years have passed. No one remembers every single thing they read or watched in the past, even you.

I wish Youpi was a past member of Gyro’s crew and best friend with Welfin. Too bad it didn’t happen...

>if you don't autistically remember every minute detail about what x said in x chapter, then you shouldn't join the discussion
Try getting a life outside HxH. And by your backward logic, you shouldn't join discussion of anything.

>when people call you out on it
No one called me out on anything since I wasn't part of the argument. But I saw the comments about speedreaders when I came in the thread.

At least he learned to respect others before he passed. In the end he had the most positive growth out of the rest of the Royal Guards. And in the end he gave Shoot the push he needed to be a better person.

his whole schtick was not having any human material

I had a dream about the Chimera ants arc, the upcoming Gyro arc and some ants being former member of Gyro’s cartel.

Hisoka will die of the Corona virus that's all the rage.

The topic of the discussion is how "omni" nen can get. And 1) it has been clearly stated that it cannot reach omnipotence. 2) it never being able to reach omnipotence just makes sense. When Hisoka creates Bungee, he is just investing aura to make his aura stickier, stretchier, and more resilient. He can never invest infinite amounts of Aura to make bungee infinitely strong.

Hakoware being impervious to damage doesn't mean that Knuckle reached a type of omnipotence. It is just that it is a side-effect of the real ability, so attacking it literally does nothing. If you were to target the real ability, like with exorcism, you can remove it. But that is hard since it is literally inside you.

We haven't been told how the rules for Pocket Dimensions work, but it is safe to assume that you are still turning aura into effects at a certain rate, so if an object is really hard, then it probably is just conjured to be that hard with a certain aura investment and a Restriction multiplier. So by all reason, you should be able to destroy things with eniugh Oonga Bunga, even if it breaks a supposed rule.

>Kurapika's chains are nigh-unbreakable
Kurapika wasn't sure if they'd be able to hold Uvogin. And he had seen Uvogin in action. That means that his chains are just 1 magnitude stronger than Uvo. If for some reason Chrollo made Meruem a Spider, he would probably be able to break them.

Togashi already did the war of the worlds twist with Meruem

Attached: chill.png (623x843, 367K)

Dumbfuck, rising sun is weak as fuck.

kys so.y

Morel was at 35% when they entered the palace..

fuck off moralfag.

Hunter power level discussion >>> other shonen shit

Make me you cold bastard. I bet your little dick got hard when Chrollo and Hisoka were killing and/or using innocent human, you sick creature.

>The topic of the discussion is how "omni" nen can get.
The original topic was simply how strong Hisoka's bungee gum was compared to pitou
>And 1) it has been clearly stated that it cannot reach omnipotence
Misconception. It's only been stated that conjured items cannot be better than what God created. This was then shown to have work arounds like with Chain Jail.
>He can never invest infinite amounts
Nobody is arguing that he makes infinitely strong gum, just that his gum won't tear under any current character's efforts.

>Hakoware being impervious to damage doesn't mean that Knuckle reached a type of omnipotence
Stop using omnipotence, you're confusing what is being argued. The word in that case is solely indestructible and it's highly conditional how such a state even occurs in this series the handful of times you can say it happened.

>Hakoware
As long as an attack can target the mascot and it is unharmed it just shows how nen abilities can achieve the status of indestructible. Yes, the real ability is the aura inside the target but consider this as well. No matter what, as long as Knuckles has someone tagged and both parties are still playing the banking game. No damage will occur to either party through a physical or aura attack from the other. Knuckles ability equally makes physical damage impossible between him and the target

>you should be able to destroy things with eniugh Oonga Bunga, even if it breaks a supposed rule
That's not consistent with the series at all. Again, this isn't DB where Toriyama just hacks it up so that Majin Buu can scream his way out of a pocket dimension to show off power levels. By all accounts, if Knov put Mereum into his mansion, Mereum will stay there.

>Kurapika wasn't sure
The end result of all the testing proved that not even the strongest spider could break the raw chain jail
>Mereum
sure, which is why I said nigh-unbreakable. It's still subject to the rule of conjuration for objects

>no argument after his autism was exposed
I accept your defeat.

Why do all the Zodiac girls look human except Cheadle?

Attached: 1567092395658.jpg (557x650, 190K)

>Ging is a 2 star hunter as well
nobody tell him

Attached: right.jpg (284x177, 25K)

Is the nose a prosthetic?

>lmao I hired your son and grandfather to kill your employer, you don't need to kill us anymore
That was an actual hack move from Togashi that people usually overlook. If the Zoldycks really were an assassin business that take pride in honoring their contracts, they would kill their target as long as they got paid, regardless of what happens to their employer. Otherwise potential employers would think twice before hiring them, since they tear their contract if you don't hire the entire fucking family.

To be fair, Ging technically is a 2 star hunter he's just too lazy to fill out the paperwork for his 3rd star.

But it was Illumi that killed the Dons, it was Illumi that helped Chrollo AND Hisoka for his self interest the same way Hisoka and Chrollo used Illumi for theirs. Only Silva and Zeno seem to care about the business where as Illumi does things for the family and himself.

It doesn't matter, Zeno and Silva should have killed the troupe anyway. By not doing so, they sent a message to potential employers saying they can't be trusted to finish a job.

Seeing the girls together reminded me that Zodiacs shared what their abilities do with each other but we as readers don't know it.

They could've kill Chrollo, and it's just business to them. Hence why they didn't carry through with sacrificing Zeno. They don't like doing it.

>Zeno and Silva should have killed the troupe anyway
It's more trouble than it's worth and the elder Zzoldyck's are professionals. Revenge isn't in the contract so why should they enact it?

Tell me what, that you're a retard? Everybody knows he could be a 3 star, stupid monkey, that's exactly the point I'm making, stars don't tell you shit about strength

Read my post again, but read all of it and slowly.

do you think pariston browses the hxh equivalent of Yea Forums?

I did and it's still nonsensical. Why would employers not hire some of the best assassins in the world because they didn't fulfill an already voided contract?

They are THE best Assassins ever, so much so they publicly allow visitors to know where they are. No, they don't care about sending a message nor do they care what other people think. It would be out of character to jeopardize the family over something non business related.

I hope Chrollo and Hisoka are banned forever from taking step and participating in Heaven’s Arena.

He's a Killua-fag/O MY fag only for the sake of ruining threads.

Sure and so do the likes of Ging, Genthru, Feitan, Leorio, Shalnark, Usamen, Tonpa, Hisoka, ect.

Because they know the so called "best assassins in the world" won't finish the job if their employer dies, thus encouraging the target to kill the employer.
>something non business related
Retard.

My wife Pitou is so cute

Attached: 79653276_p0.jpg (1008x1291, 516K)

>won't finish the job if their employer dies, thus encouraging the target to kill the employer.
Welcome to the world of HxH faggot, and that is precisely what business as an assassin would be like. A contract means shit if you go through with the job and receive no pay. That's like being a cop for the good of society. Or in this case, being a hunter without a hunter license and access to nen. What would even be the point? Notoriety? That gets you fuck all in a dog eat dog world.

Attached: 1537666772377.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Don't know. Togashi's creativity hit a wall so he killed him off before he showed more of his slots.

>so he killed him off before he showed more of his slots.
Did you speed read or did you not even make it past the CA arc?

>thus encouraging the target to kill the employer.
How can such a moron get dubs twice in a row? if you are hiring the Zzoldyck's odds are the person you want dead is someone that is also a threat to you. Of course there is still value in hiring the best assassins in the world to help you out, because they are also the most likely to succeed in taking down your target.

What happened with the Dons was an outlier. We have every reason to believe that the Zzoldyck's finish their meals all the time. Nobody is going to suddenly lose that much faith in them over a single incident.

HxH is not that creative in the fight department. Almost every fight is a curb stomp.

>wife

Which I will add is unfortunate.

It is easy to imagine how strong Hisoka would make his Bungee. Realistically, the strongest person he knew was probably Uvogin. So the largest investment of aura that it'd make sense for him to invest in bungee resiliance is "strong enough to hold Uvogin". Ergo, there is no reason why it would be able to hold off somebody stronger beyond his imagination like Pitou. Hisoka just has no reason to waste aura preparing such strong Bungee. So if that is the discussion you care about, Pitou destroys Hisoka. Although not as much as the other RGs, as both basically hard-counter him.

Whenever we hear somebody say that something is unstoppable, they just mean " not stoppable by any person I know". So Meruem should also be able to just outright destroy Camilla's cat. As Camilla investing enough Aura in her cats' resiliance to make it affect somebody stronger beyond her imagination makes no sense.

>cannot be better than what God created
Is this the most accurate translation? And I am not talking about official translation, as Viz is shit. Does the japanese text actually say this, and the translation I read clearly stated "Nen can never reach omnipotence".

Still, Nen being able to create hard rules that cannot be broken just doesn't make sense given how we are told the characters' powers work: converting aura into effects. Conversion that is sometimes powered up by restrictions. You can never reach infinity with additions and multiplications of real numbers, so everything a Nen user makes should be limited.

>Knuckle not dealing damage
There are several ways it could work. Maybe it is a manipulation ability and it makes both combatants reduce damage based on Knuckle's instinctual guess of how much damage would be dealt. Maybe the mass of aura just absorbs the damage instead. There is still no basis to say it cannot just be overpowered.

(Cont)

Not to mention every non retard in the world of HxH are aware of how much of a threat the Spiders are. You don't hire an experience exterminator to hunt down a pack of wolves.
>5 fingers
what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: dik.png (743x692, 427K)

(Cont)
>this is not consistent with the series at all
Togashi likes rewarding preparation over tenacity and bravado, so plans tend to work, and the guys who came up with then are usually rewarded with victory. Yes.

The narrative is still that no matter what humanity's champions did, the only out to Meruem was cheating. Not a Meleoron+Knov combo. Not a Meleoron+Zushi combo. Nen just could not provide an out to Meruem's power level. Humanity had to cheat to win. Period. If Knov tried Scream on Meruem, he'd tank it. If Knov tried to lock Meruem in Rafflessia Hotel, he'd get out. Period. Knov cannot beat Meruem in combat or the narrative doesn't work.

Although rather than screaming his way out I imagine Meruem would just create his own teleport Hatsu in an hour tops.

Not sure about what happens when you destroy the confines and rules of a pocket dimension. It is possible that it collapses and you find yourself standing in nothing, or it is possible that you just Majin Buu your way out. What does not make any sense is to say that Pocket Dimensions can be made indestructible. You'd need to spend infinite energy to make a pocket dimension like that. And nobody has that, so no matter how hard you try, Nen should never get you a Stand or true Reality Warping.

Uvogin and Youpi were too good for this world.

>Because they know the so called "best assassins in the world" won't finish the job if their employer dies, thus encouraging the target to kill the employer.
First of all, they don't go around telling everybody who hired them, so you don't really know if the Zoldycks are targeting you and who sent them. Second, the mafia hadn't even pay yet, they just called a bunch of assassins and told them "whoever catches a spider gets the money", if they had paid beforehand they would have fullfilled the contract. Otherwise Hisoka couldn't hire Illumi to kill him.

this. the characters should remember the power of friendship and withstand more attacks in every fight until the villain gives up like in one piece

Youpi was easily my favourite Royal Guard

For me it's her, I loved her nose and her resolve.

Attached: Pakunoda_2011_Character_Sheet.jpg (600x426, 58K)

O MY RUBBER NEN...!!

>Almost every fight is a curb stomp
It's nice having realistic fight odds instead of YYH style where every fight is written as if it's nearly impossible but yusuke wins anyway

#MeToo

Riezen and Yomi smacked Yusuke's shit a good amount. Not to say he never pulled that ancestral blood/genkai aura shit, but I never thought there wasn't any stakes.

>So the largest investment of aura that it'd make sense for him to invest in bungee resiliance is "strong enough to hold Uvogin"
That's a completely arbitrary metric since we don't know how tensile strength correlates to aura input from Hisoka. Hisoka should easily have less aura than Razor, how can he hold back a spike from him then?
>Nen being able to create hard rules that cannot be broken just doesn't make sense
Doorways for pocket dimensions are hard rules, so are boundaries. Manipulation will always work if you complete your activation conditions. Just to name 2
>There is still no basis to say it cannot just be overpowered
Knuckles took a completely unguarded hit from Youp on the stairwell and was unharmed because hakoware was in effect. Each of these hits were intended to kill Shoot. By all rights Knuckles should have died or been significantly injured. The only way to overpower his ability is to successfully return all the aura you owe him. Then you can do damage. There's nothing to contradict this

>Not a Meleoron+Knov combo
It's just as easy to say that Togashi put Knov on a bus to specifically avoid this solution.
>create his own teleport Hatsu
That would be fine, it would probably have to be a teleportation like Luini's since Morel already creates the idea that aura cannot pass through a dimension's boundary so you'd need to just ignore it altogether. This is basically the same problem people will have with reaching Maryam in the current arc. Although in his case the dragon being in the physical world creates a second option for dispelling the room.

>that Pocket Dimensions can be made indestructible.
They are "indestructible" in the sense that nobody can reach them at all under normal circumstances. And once inside the boundary proves to be an absolute wall.
>You'd need to spend infinite energy to make a pocket dimension like that
A little kid's aura was sufficient to power his own pocket dimension. How are you ignoring that?

This makes me think that if knov wasn’t such a pussy they could’ve won against youpi or at least force him into zetsu

It wouldn't have even been close.

I can't believe I'm actually explaining this, but NONE of the weapons are bad, in fact they're all incredibly strong, the reason Kite remarks as if they're 'bad rolls' is because his hatsu requires him to kill and he's the sort of person that would rather not so ANY roll is a bad roll most of the time. He didn't claim it was a bad roll because he recognized this was not the kind of situation you can afford to fuck around in and killing was, as they say, back on the menu

Attached: 79108639_p0.png (3000x3000, 2.91M)

Not in the fucking least. Chimera Ants were ridiculously overpowered

>two signatures on one piece
why?

It appears that getting paid after the job is done is the norm as Illumi tells Silva to ask Chrollo to make the payment when he calls after having killed the dons. Given that they haven't been paid it makes sense they wouldn't finish the job, even tho those who aired them should probably have arranged things so that they'd get paid even if they die and request for the job to be carried out under any circumstance. Best thing would be paying in advance which I think should be the norm with such trusted professionals, people who've read Lone Wolf and Cub would understand

What about bisky

This, "it was the best weapon because he didn't say bad roll" is one of the most retarded theories in the fanbase and it's quite popular and widespread. It was a serious situation and he was about to get brutally murdered, making that dumb cheesy comment in that moment would have been retarded as fuck. Tho I don't think the reason you gave is why he says bad roll usually

Bisky? More like pesky, amirite bros?

Not a snowball chance in hell.

I'll show you who can defeat that cat realistically.

Attached: phinks.jpg (267x460, 18K)

That's exactly what makes them creative comparing to boring One Piece / DBZ / Naruto fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhrvWwykD88

Kite Freecss

Let's say Pitou joined the Phantom Brigade.
Could Kurapika have killed her with judgment chain (if he managed to catch her) ?

What about Meruem?

Attached: e3a27a8ec75845866c7d6291af8cd42e.jpg (370x584, 64K)

Kek & based!!

Attached: 825C548D-49F4-4903-B5C9-7AC9D8DD117F.png (1334x750, 2.43M)

Yes, only if they're part of the Phantom Troupe. That's the condition.

>implying you wouldn't

No they'd break the chain because they're physically stronger than Uvogin, assuming he'd even be able to capture them. They probably would even be able to defeat him once forced into Zetsu, Rammot withstood and Jajanken to the gut before having his pores open, Zetsu is actually worse than having pores closed but them being way stronger than Rammot should more that account for the difference

I agree

>if you go through with the job and receive no pay
When did I say anything about no pay, retard? In my first post I explicitly said "as long as they get paid". Did you ever heard about paying up front?
>t-there's no way the target could know, t-the spider were an exception
Don't reply further.
>the mafia hadn't even pay yet
>if they had paid beforehand they would have fullfilled the contract
Then they're good.

Yes & Yes.

>the anime's age
The manga came out in 03 and the anime with her in it was 2013. It comes down to it just not being a popular enough series.

You can't get paid without customers you dense fucking idiot. They are assassins not prostitutes, pay comes after the job is done.

>Uvogin
Bloodthirsty killer. Good riddance.

I bet he is HxH Moot.

If he managed to get enough breathing room for winding up yeah. I wonder if he can wind up his legs too for burst speed movement.

>No they'd break the chain because they're physically stronger than Uvogin
Shouldn't the chain be strong enough to hold any PT member?

>03
>yet we have a 1999 anime adaptation

Attached: 1576036800223.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Pariston goes on other shounenshit threads and posts pictures of Hisoka to make them upset

>199813169
Useless insolent user. Should get banned and killed.

It's known.

Phinks always moves faster than feitan in scenes that were both present so I'm guessing he can.

>Chrollo steals a nen ability that causes rapid aging

A non retard employer would do what said.

I don't understand. On a one hand, my logical part tells me that, em, she is nothing special.
Slender, long hair, but nothing to write home about. The face is even a bit on a ugly side.
On the other hand, FUCK THIS ANT QUEEN LOOKS BLOODY FUCKING HOT

Well we are talking about the Dons,they had no prior knowledge of the Spider and they sent literal who retards after them.

Is that moon rune supposed to be a signature?

No, the restriction augments the power to a certain point but you can't decide or even quantify how much power, let alone impose yourself that it should be enough no matter the conditions. He wasn't even sure it would be enough for Ubo, he had to test it and by the looks of it Uvo wasn't to far away from breaking it, it goes without saying that Pitou and Meruem would be too strong

It's been years and I forgot the dons were retards.

When is Leorio going to mating press her?

Attached: 1567633395129.jpg (1019x1426, 435K)

On the tail and lower right. An insignia can just be a letter and recognizable letters. Not sure about the runes on the upper right, but you don't need both a signature and a printed signature. You either use one or the other, or just a water mark.

Pyon is too much of a woman for him

Leorio is too busy fucking Cheadle raw for the entirety of the boat trip.

Imagine Re:Creators Pariston

Sometimes when I’m reading the succession war arc, i think about Meruem and Youpi and realize their dead, in their grave. Kakin succession war huh. Yeah...

>their dead
No wonder you don't like reading the succession war.

Huh no wait a minute user. I love the Succession War arc. I mean they are dead. I said nothing ill or bad about the SW arc.

Well Meruem is with Komugi and Youpi is... not worrying about Meruem anymore. There is that.

>Royal Guards are on another tier of strength compared to just about any human
Killua was kicking Pouf's ass.

:) then :(

He waifu posts, despite having no waifu, just to piss people off.

And Knuckle and Shoot were making Youpi mad while Pouf was too scared to engage Morel like a man.

Meruem, the RG and chimera ants in general would feel out of place in the Black Whale, let alone the Kakin royal family, rich people and the arc in general.

I get the impression that he's nowhere near the level of the other two guards in terms of combat, such that a lot more nen users could beat him. However, he makes up for it in his utility.

>HxH is not that creative in the fight department
>Morel vs Cheetu
>Morel vs Leon
>Gon vs Bomber
>Gon vs Knucle pt 1
>Killua vs Bomber's freind

Almost every fight has strategy involved. In fact I'd say all the fights, except those which are solely there to show case abilities such as the PT fights in the ant hive, do.

>>t-there's no way the target could know, t-the spider were an exception
I literally said that even if people did know they wouldn't magically stop hiring the Zzoldycks. And yes, everyone knows not to fuck with Meteor city and their denizens, and the Troupe are of the highest class of bounty in this setting to boot.

^Let alone with

His waifu is Ging

Is Komugi a pedo?

Attached: 1567504648617.jpg (746x1070, 128K)

No and woman can’t be pedos.
Gender rule

He meant Chimera arc you retardo

It would have been difficult for them to make porn of a character that didn't exist until 03

Today I watched The Lighthouse and Beanpole. What about you guys? What did you do today?

Saying "hurrr durrr Ging is a ** " for your stupid fucking argument to favor your husbando is like saying "well, you know Naruto IS a genin"

>woman can’t be pedos.
retard

Attached: 79760497_p0.png (768x768, 323K)

Eat shit faggot.

I waited

New chapters when?

Never or summer.

You need to be part of Togashi's inner circle to get access to his secret stash of finished HxH chapters.

Throw some bones on the next solstice and check the results.

There was a user who claimed he looked like Feitan. Where the fuck is he?!

there's a billion people that look like that, google "china"

probably just an asian

>recommending people his fav food
yikes

Enter Chadgon

Attached: chadgon.jpg (800x4561, 582K)

This is still the worst asspull in all of anime

Asspull doesn't mean what you think it means.

>was hinted at since Bisky
>vow and restrictions were established 4 arcs prior
>Gon's selfish nature with his emotional unstability
>asspull
Alluka is an asspull, nen used with malicious intent and post mortem nen were always a thing.

Attached: 1576038916656.png (526x523, 490K)

You're right. What's it called when the inevitable stupid conclusion of a moronic system finally occurs?

Foreshadowing, build up and pay off?

Just call it a stupid conclusion if you didn't like it. But it's wrong to call it an asspull if you actually know what that word means.

>An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on. In cases where a character suddenly gets a new skill without explanation...

Yeah I already said I misspoke. I just meant that it was stupid and nen is stupid and you could never have a functioning believable world with that system.

I don't want a believable world in my shonen/seinen, I want an entertaining one.

Even outside of believability, when I think about nen all I can ask myself is if one so-so entry-level hunter is capable of beating a nen master just because he limited his nen to that specific group, how is the entire world not full of single-target suicide nen bombers?

Obviously I don't care about believability that much because it's a show about magic psychic powers, but the rules are just TOO silly. They're too exploitable and they make everyone in the world seem kind of dumb.

Reminder that Phinks will wind up his arm for an hour straight and blow up the ship in one punch.

>how is the entire world not full of single-target suicide nen bombers?
There are.
And the rules state, your strongest abilities align with the nen type you're to along with being savvy with the types adjacent to the nen type you fall under. Specialist being an alignment doesn't stop or contradicts vows and restrictions from giving you specialist like abilities. They're not that exploitable given there's a give and take with it. And as for making magic believe-able, compare nen to Chakra, Hamon or even Quirks. Yes it's gonna take some suspension of disbelief, it is a fictional world. But there is more care and thought to Nen than something like even basic Archana tier shit.

Attached: Meteor City Elder.png (350x305, 131K)

No I mean why wasn't there just instantly some guy on the scene whose vow was "Oh my power only works on the Ant King" to stop Mereum? Or five or ten guys? Why would they sacrifice the chairman of their entire organization for that?

>with the nen type you're to along
*with the nen type you belong to
pardon me.
> why wasn't there just instantly some guy on the scene whose vow was "Oh my power only works on the Ant King" to stop Mereum?
Because that would require someone suicidal enough to do that and for the sake of narrative that's boring. And the hunter association didn't make Netero do anything he didn't want to do. He wanted to taste defeat, remember he was past his prime and was willing to take the nuke with him as a backup measure.
Let's look at Kurapika's emperor time and judgement chain for an example. He can only go into emperor time when his eyes turn scarlet and while that is in affect he ages every X for the time he's in said state. And judgement chain can only work on the members of the Spider.

Attached: Nen_Types_Diagram.png (340x245, 33K)

>Because that would require someone suicidal enough to do that and for the sake of narrative that's boring.
Yeah but this is my problem. Is the working of the entire universe built around having an entertaining narrative? What kind of universe is that? That kind of stuff is all well and good for professional wrestling, but no one ever tries to claim professional wrestling is anything more than it is.

And to add to Judgement Chain, Kurapika has personal ties with the Spider. Nen is non only strong based on how much aura you have but also from your emotional state. Hence why it can work for him and not someone that has nothing to do with the Spider. And with that in mind and with the loss of Kite, Gon had the emotional drive to transform into Gon-san. And because of the vow of not being able to use nen again he suffered from it greatly..
Well that just comes down to personal preference then. But don't act like trying to tell an engaging story has to mean trying to make every minute detail cater to the 'whataboutism' nitpicking crowd. Then every series you like would never work.

Kite a Pitou le mama el pito.

Because you need to find someone talented enough to master Nen and also crazy enough to off himself just to kill someone. People keep forgetting that Kurapika is top tier talented and he squandered it all to kill a dozen people. Also even if you had some sort of bullshit Meruem killing ability it would be limited in the way it's activated and the Guards would most likely kill the user before he ever saw Meruem.

>Well that just comes down to personal preference then.
No doubt. I'm not even saying you can never make concessions for a narrative, I think think that the concessions HxH make are TOO glaring. But yeah, it's obviously personal preference. I don't think it's nitpicky though.

Shouldn't be hard to find someone capable of mastering nen who's willing to throw it away to save the entire planet. Kurapika's only real feat before his spider killing kicked in was just barely passing the Hunter exams, which is something one assumes multiple people do each year, or however often they have it. Hunters aren't rare.

There's no way Pitou was physically stronger than Uvogin. She's strong, but Uvo was one of the strongest enhancers in the world. Physical strength is the one stat he beats her in.

Hunters are rare when they throw their lives away even before going through grueling tests in foreign lands filled with strange creatures that evolved to kill people, exams made to pit psychopaths against the determined and another exam where you're put in a maze with prisoners AND traps. With all that in mind, the world of HxH is filled with crazy people. But it's not just the crazy people that strive, but crazy and selfish people that give them the drive to survive. The strongest people in HxH are all people set out to do what they want. Meanwhile people with surface level greed and vices are fodder.

People still don't get how hard it is to master Nen and how tied it is to a person's subconsciousness. Everyone we see are the one percent of the one percent of talented, daring people in the world. And people like that are often selfish and arrogant to a degree. Also, Kurapika trained to kill the Troupe from the start, it's who he is with all of his beings, so it's projected onto his Nen. You'd need to find a top of the line talent with a personal grudge against Meruem and train them in Nen from scratch and then MAYBE they'd have something to work with, and that's not even getting into how they'll get anywhere near him. It's a lot more complex then you make it out to be, Kurapika is an outlier because he's the only top tier talent who is dedicated to a specific goal.

>People still don't get how hard it is to master Nen
Can you blame them when three of the main four are super special kids who got good at nen in a few months?

What does Killua feel about Gon?

Attached: ER_ckBGW4AAmiy9.jfif.jpg (1958x1068, 133K)

Are you dumb? Ants have superior bodies, way better than humans, it's not even close. A shitter like Rammot, before learning nen, survived a fucking Jajanken to the belly, Pitou is on another level, with far superior biology and like all ants bar loli Kite, she's born fully developed at her physical peak, there's not even a debate to be had, she's way stronger than Uvogin physically without a doubt

Yes, having talented power houses as the main cast has been a thing since Dragon Ball.That is unless you want a major timeskip, which no one likes.

When is Chrollo going to end Hisoka?

Attached: 1465681541518.png (551x539, 395K)

Even then, the training Gon and Killua have to go through is meticulous and grueling and despite their talent being touted they're constantly overshadowed by older, more experienced practitioners. If anything, watching them should be an even bigger indicator of how hard training in Nen is, two of the biggest prodigies ever and they can't afford to cut any corners in their training.

Honestly, it looks very bad for him. He basically fucked up the best opportunity he's ever going to get and the next time they fight it'll be on Hisoka's terms.

No, because I would protect my wife Pitou.

>protect my hubby Pitou
FTFY

Nope, Pitou is a girl.

She has no feats to suggest that, and the weakness of Pouf scales her physical strength directly by association. She's much, much faster than almost any human, with greater potential for nen mastery and aura size. But in terms of physical power, Uvogin is definitely stronger. Even the royal guard with the highest physical strength (Youpi) wasn't all that much stronger than most enhancers physically.

Wife*

This looked so stupid. Why have such an emotional moment with such a retarded looking form?

>retarded looking form
How should they have shown Gon being decades older?

>if one so-so entry-level hunter is capable of beating a nen master just because he limited his nen to that specific group, how is the entire world not full of single-target suicide nen bombers?
Even if you counterpick most nen users just don't have the potential to create a meaningful or powerful enough ability to overcome the difference in experience, raw aura, and cunning.

Think about it like this. Camillle has an entire corps of suicide bombers designed to kill her siblings; but their ability is so shit from range it would take weeks if not months to kill their target. Meanwhile, the Meteor city elder hated everyone not from his city so much his suicide bomb ability is just as good if not better than the shoe bombs of our real world.

It's going to vary on the potential and drive of the individual.

Meruem bitch slapped Pitou with the intention to kill her.
She didn't. Not even close.
Do you think Uvogin would've survived a tail whip to the face from Meruem?
I like Uvo but he wouldn't even scratch her.

Because there aren't enough nen masters to justify that? Because Nen masters are hardly unbeatable? I doubt there are even 20 Nen users in the entire world capable of tanking a Sniper Rifle shot at them while they are distracted. Even guys like Hisoka would probably die immediately to "guy with a Sniper Rifle", if he manages to strike on the first shot.

There are also no characters who you could argue were a threat to the world at large until Meruem. And in the end, it was proven that he was actually never a threat to humanity despite being far beyond humans combat ability, because he was far behind human's technology and " malice".

>why sacrifice Netero
Because he is already over 120 years old, and growing weaker by the day? Because the only other person in the world his age is a nigh-comatose old lady? Because he had never met an opponent as strong as Meruem and wanted to fight him before dying?

Plus, most Hunters probably couldn't even reach Pitou's level by sacrificing their lives and putting a restriction to target a single ant. Gon is shown to be able to learn Nen at least 12 times faster than normal people. A complete rando using the same powerup and training time might only reach Genthru-tier. You'd probably need at least someone like Knuckle or Shoot to use the exact same powerup to beat a RG. And they probably could still lose against Meruem, as I am fairly sure Gon-san would have probably lost to Meruem, going by their feats.

could machi deactivate her nen she used to heal hisoka in heaven's arena and make his arms fall off?

Attached: 1574794012870.jpg (1748x2331, 2.19M)

It was just strong on the fly stitching, not a permanent adhesive she can dispatch on the fly. By the time the Spiders came his arm probably healed. Maybe during his fight with Gon she could've deactivated it.

You're arguing durability. The ants are VERY durable. They're much more durable than they are strong. Meruem would've shrugged off a Big Bang Impact to the face without a scratch. But in an arm wrestling match, Pitou would get thrown through the table by Uvo.

Oh I don't doubt Uvo would send Pitou flying but he wouldn't be able to damage her at all. And considering how strong and fast she is, it would only be a matter of time before she got a hit.

Why did 99 Paku look so fucking sexy

Attached: 1454731772280.png (900x1125, 910K)

Bedroom eyes, office cake attire and her cute fucking nose.

Attached: Pakunoda_1999_3.png (1280x965, 442K)

yeah I wasn't debating a fight outcome between the two. That's already 100% decided. Pitou wins a fight with any Phantom Troupe member except Chrollo, a majority of the time, and maybe even him.

But in terms of JUST physical strength, she's weaker than Uvo for sure.

>Alluka is an asspull
Were you not around for the great asspull thread of last week where an anons spent 4 hours disproving that?

99's aesthetic was sexy.
2011's aesthetic was cute.
This is objective and is not meant to say either one was bad.

Attached: homo eyes.gif (500x373, 990K)

You think Killua and Hiei would be friends?

If I remember correctly, they couldn't even beat an injured Benolt (who is a specialist whose only hatsu is to eat hair) 1 v 1 off the bat. Gon also used some trickier to beat Genthru.

There's a HxH 1999 fan remaster project going on right now and I got sent their version of OP2.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJGJ6Y_MCvI
I don't have the eye for this, but can anybody tell me if they're using a digital noise removal filter for this or not? It looks way too clean.

I was about to agree with but is that even true? Uvo punched Kurapika 2 times in the same arm if my memory doesn't fail me. I think the second hit breaks his arm which Kurapika then heals and I just have a hard time imagining Pitou not ripping Kurapika's arm with a decent hit.

>have watched both 1999 and 2011 versions
>refuse to read the manga cause I know I'll catch up quickly and have to wait (possibly forever)

No. Killua's too slow.

I feel Hiei would revel in that, but knowing Killua is human and aquired God Speed would make Hiei respect him.

Just how powerful are the Zodiacs? Netero himself said hes not the strongest nen user in the world, who is?

Beyond maybe.

Attached: 79199073_p2.jpg (2141x1515, 2.04M)

Here's multiple things you can do to procrastinate reading the manga (note: it is assumed you speak Japanese)
>read the HxH J-Novels (3 Volumes)
>play the multiple games for the Wonder Swan, WSC, Game Boy Color, PSX, PS2 and PSP
>watch the two movies, Phantom Rogue and Last Mission
>listen to the audio dramas
>watch the three musicals made around the time of the 99 anime's production

>read the HxH J-Novels
who wrote them?

Can't recall, but it was cowritten and I believe partially drawn by Togashi (they're essentially LNs, so there are pictures), while also being based on the 99 adaptation, as well as adding in a new character that is Hisoka-lite.
It goes through the Hunter Exams and the Zoldyck Family arc, ending with the declaration to meet in Yorkshin city.

>hooked nose
>sexy/cute

Attached: 1568326075226.png (327x273, 23K)

She is sexy
You buy them and they're only in Japanese with no fan translations available.
There are however English summaries of them, as well as summaries of the Phantom Rogue and Last Mission novels over here willeke4439.livejournal.com/tag/translations you'll have to dig through the blog for them though.

Attached: the male gaze.png (500x375, 263K)

>She has no feats to suggest that
She jumped over several kilometers in like a second. What comparable feat of strength did Uvo perform?

What about Ging? Is he stronger than Netero?

Attached: Ging.Freaks.full.2207897.png (1000x1000, 1.63M)

Based

Attached: 77863648_p0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.08M)

I'll post best bodyguard instead.

Attached: 1518904939079.png (582x589, 104K)

I believe Ging and Botobai are probably in the same tier as Netero. I don't think we know who the other two guys Netero was talking about are.

Most Zodiacs are probably on the level of Morel, or a bit weaker.

based

Netero was described as having once been the strongest men user.

Chrollo cheated because he knew he would've lost in a real 1 on 1 fight against Hisoka

>fight with only 1 rule, last man standing wins
>"""cheated"""

Why does he always look constipated?

im considering buying the physicals for my first read of hxh ive already seen 2011 & 99 but after getting my first paperback today i want more. anyone here have hxh physicals is the art a lot better on paper than digital?

Yes.

Gon and Killua are gay.

Attached: b3856c4e2d20efe53e78a81b5e834048.png (453x750, 168K)

death by snu snu when?

Attached: Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg (340x563, 34K)

There isn't enough Gon x Killua hentai.

Attached: Gon and Killua snug.png (675x598, 188K)

/thread

There isn't enough Pitou hentai

True. But at least she has the most hents of all girls.

>dies after like 3 episodes
>entire rest of the arc is about saving him even though he's already dead

The lad who did the Hunter x Hunter Storytime. Did he do it with the hand aka saving one page at the time or did he used some kind of app? I’m planning to do a storytime this summer and I need some tips.

Imagine limiting yourself to random rolls, that require you to kill, that require a long windup and STILL being only slightly better than regular weapons.

You are probably overweight and most definitely retarded.I will not argue with you but know that no one around you likes you.

He has an easygoing persona and the ''bad roll'' quirk was written for that moment.It was a good roll.

Attached: Biscuit.Krueger.full.1154120.jpg (1141x1400, 1.02M)

>HxH isn't rock paper scissors or a DBZ scale
The RG and Meruem made the series into DBZ momentarily, you fucking retard. There's a reason why Togashi emphasizes the sheer amount of monstrous nen the RG+Meruem had - to show that even the best nen users won't last that long against freaks of nature from the DC. I mean ffs, in the first scene where Pitou attacks Kite, he literally bltizes from a mile away after extending his nen to such a ridiculous length that he could pick up on Kite from that distance.

So we can all agree the manga is coming back soon, right? The longest hiatuses were 79-80 issues and unless Togashi is planning on beating that record he should probably release the chapters in 20 issues or less.

Attached: issues.png (1171x731, 28K)

The next volume will likely be the most pivotal turning point of the arc, meaning it requires the most amount of thought.

So..when will it arrive?

This manga is fucking dead in 2020 that Corona is ultimate excuse for Togashit not to prance is ass back to work for another year.

Attached: 1581127411592.jpg (960x540, 39K)

Realistically how strong is Tonpa? He may be a meme character but he managed to get into the final exam more than 30 times. He easily runs hundreds of kilometres, makes his way through a deadly swamp, passes the trick tower and he's passed numerous other challenges we have never even seen.

Attached: 1582834683504.jpg (1012x678, 589K)

Didn't Togashi say the storyboard for the next 10 chapters was ready? I might be misremembering.

July at the very worst but we'll hear news about it long before then.

It definitely has the potential to disrupt the magazine's schedule. Lets hope the corona situation will be taken care of by then.

Attached: 78411262_p17.png (1400x1400, 1.34M)

>Nen is a SECRET part of the Hunter Exam, only for the few that manage to pass
>Netero even said that 8 hunters passing this year was a lot
>It's either that or getting maimed at the top floors of Heaven's Arena to awaken it
So... From where the fuck did the hundreds of Nen users in Greed Island came? Wasn't Nen super rare? Togashi kinda betrayed the idea of Nen users by having jobbers there. It's incompatible. You can't be fodder and have Nen, not by what we saw earlier.
Unless you mean to tell me that somehow those hundreds of GI players are hunters from previous exams where they admitted everyone (and this can't be the case, in the election arc we see there's around 700 hunters)

>You can't be fodder and have Nen
This, just the fact that someone has passed the hunter exam shows that they are beasts
I hated how weak Nostrade bodyguards and shadow beasts looked considering they can use nen

Camilla’s hatsu needs to kill and absorb the guy in order to resurrect her.
It probably can’t do that with monsters like the royal ants. Nen is a force, and they are resistant. Regular humans can still be hurt by guns and explosions for example.

>July at the very worst but we'll hear news about it long before then.
Hopefully it actually does.

that looks sensational. luffy opening his mouth wide during his brother's death is the first image that comes to my mind when I read "emotion moment ruined by retarded looking(...)"

I'm contacting Togashi right now about the new chapter. Will update soon.,

Attached: theta.jpg (148x185, 7K)

Nen baptisms have like a 10% chance of giving you Nen (I mean, Pitou said 1%, but I think she wasn't being careful), so there are pretty good chances you can acquire Nen without even knowing what it is. Like if Shalnark or Illumi mind controlled you, and survive, there is a chance you get Nen. But you'd end up having to research what Nen is.

Hunters seem to be somewhat secretive of the rules of Nen, so these people might just end up learning it wrong.

Togashi also often references those Cults that plague East Asia with leaders that supposedly have secret powers. And recently he drew one of those when talking about the dangers of Nen baptism. So it might be that sometimes some Nen users try to make a mini-army of Nen users as followers in a cult. And things like the Japanese/Chinese government cracking those Cults is seen as the governments stopping the spread of Nen.

Governments like Kakin (and ven East Gorteau) seem to also have a small number of Nen users on top of their army, and presumably also in their police and intelligence agencies. It is possible that occassionally some people "flunk" on this process, and just never manage to get a handle of Nen.

Hunters also probably have friends or meet people in the Hunter exam who fail to pass, and they might teach them. For example, Ponzu didn't pass the exam. But we saw her use manipulation on her Bee in Chimera Ants. It is likely that Pokkle taught her.

Uh, not really. Killua's ability might seem OP on humans, but all he really did was make Youpi mad. And even then, by Killua's own admission, he is able to use that hatsu because of the Zodlyck training he underwent, it probably would not work on any of his family members.

>and STILL being only slightly better than regular weapons.
His scythe basically made a moderate sized forest clearing. How is that only slightly better than the real deal?

It's genius that killua uses his electric hatsu to develop an ability that overrides and outperforms even inhuman reflexes by an automatic action kinda like a current of lightning being jolted indiscriminately at a lightning rod
Togashi could just say "the power of believing and wanting really hard" makes his characters develop extraordinary abilities but he ties everything to something that's interesting, correlated to the characters nature, level of intelligence and experiences he's been through and ultimately makes sense

This is not that rare. Until Haki, all the power ups Luffy got were mechanical applications of elasticity. Not that different from Godspeed. And Haki was a mistake

I get what you're saying, but you're wrong. Elasticity is a substance's ability to retain it's shape after being stretched. Luffy's power comes from the stretching itself, not from being able to get back into shape.

Among the nenless candidates on the hunter exam, he was bellow only Hanzo, Killua and maybe Kurapika.

Doesn't Killua technically know Nen because he can use Zetsu because of assassin training? And his claw things also don't make sense unless you account for him knowing a basic enhancement technique. I mean, how does it make sense the prodigy of the Zoldycks doesn't know nen but his younger brother does?

>it probably would not work on any of his family members
Why? Do you think he can't become ultra fast against family members? Or his family members also can get ultra fast? The former doesn't make sense, and the latter would be inconsistent with what we know about them.

>From where the fuck did the hundreds of Nen users in Greed Island came?
>where did the dozens of nen users in the Heaven's arena come from
>where did all the nen users from meteor city come from
>where did the mafia nen users come from
>where did the Kakin nen users come from
user, just because the hunters association has a school for nen, doesn't mean they are the only ones teaching it.
>You can't be fodder and have Nen, not by what we saw earlier.
You can be fodder to better nen users even if you know nen. It's never been the case that a non-nen user has gotten an advantage over a nen user in the series otherwise.

I meant as a primarily offensive hatsu, because as I said, Killua can use the technique because of his Zoldyck training; I'm sure everyone in the family, except Alluka and Milluki (fat one) could with stand the shocks from Godspeed. Killua is smart enough to also make it a defense system that acts on impulse rather than thought, but his best bet would be to use it flee from his family members rather than to use it to attack head on.

I see, but his lightning is probably a lot stronger than what is used in the Zoldyck training.

>he managed to get into the final exam more than 30 times.
No he fucking didn’t.

Not that user but given how Killua's ability works, the amount of electricity he uses probably isn't greater than the amount of electricity he "charges" up with. So if he can withstand shoving a fork into a electric socket, I assume everyone in his family can do so as well. Odds are everyone could bite a power line and survive.

The difference is that everyone else in the family had their own aesthetics in mind when making their abilities. His grandpa uses dragons and also owns a dragon, his father is about explosions and quick kills, and Illumi is a manipulator. No doubt Milluki would be some sort of conjurer or manipulator given his proclivity towards machinery and remote control bombs.

No, they are just nen users from all the world. Nen using fodders compared to the real deal.

>Didn't Togashi say the storyboard for the next 10 chapters was ready?
You can't trust Togashi.

pariston and ging could beat all of the royal guards with ease

Killua Silvia and cats.

Attached: 02BCA636-3E71-4BB2-A2B3-7149D02E6D67.jpg (2119x1415, 234K)

Maybe

Doubtful, Pariston says he isn't a good combatant. He may be able to scheme something up, but he'd have to dig up stuff on the RG.
There's a reason why the plan involved multiple people teaming up on a single ant so that Netero could face Meruem alone, because even one ant is too much for a single hunter. Instead, the group had to rely on hit and run tactics, and Gon fucked up his Nen to kill Pitou. It's honestly a feat that all of them stood their ground and weren't scared shitless by the the aura of the guards, or Meruem's for that matter.

Nostrade bodyguards and shadow beasts aren't weak at all, but they were against opponents that were much stronger.
Same thing happens with GI players, they were in a game created by Nen users that were strong even by Hunter standards, so they look like fodder in comparison even though they are far stronger than the average person.

>believing anything pariston says

You mean one royal ant is too much for a Hunter. Anyway did you think that some hunters tortured some ants offscreen/page?

>even though he's already dead (alive) [girl]

Le NGL

Agreed about Shadow Beasts and Nostrade Bodyguards. Shadow Beasts COULD have beaten Uvo without suffering a single casualty if they weren't retarded. They were probably about as strong as Genthru, but just dumber.

Nostrade were on the level what I expect a decent Hunter to be. Bills, and most of the new characters in the current arc are probably on their level.

Greed Island fodder was ridiculously weak, though. I am fairly sure that even 20 pre-Bisky Gon/Killua/Heaven's Arena jobbers would have been able to do SOMETHING against Genthru. Plus, one of them complains about his money problems, and I am fairly sure even the HA jobbers didn't have money problems. Most of that trash Genthru killed in GI mush have been barely above Zushi/Yorkshin Leorio.

HA jobbers? Which arc?

Heaven's Arena Jobbers. Guido, and the other 2 cripples. At least one of the Greed Island background characters has to be absolutely weaker than all three of them for his "I gotta steal rare cards to pay muh debts" line to make sense.

Yes I meant a Royal Guard, and I don't know. What a weird thing to ask, if you're asking why I'm thinking you're asking. The only meek ant we saw was Reina, and not many hunters were in NGL or East Gorteau. I doubt any were met with such a fate, especially since the ones more easily beatable, the first batch of ants, were basically mindless killing machines.

I mean, it's like expecting that the medical hunters will definitively be as strong as blacklist hunters on the same occupational skill level.

GI people we looking for noncombat ways to make money and a few of the hatsus we saw were utility based. HA and SB explicitly sought out combat and built around it.

But he did? Explain yourself.

Attached: 1580234488474.jpg (1080x1065, 88K)

I want to ejaculate inside Pitou's pussy pussy

The HA managed to capture 314 ants outside the NGL. Many Hunters helped killing/capturing the chimera ants and I was wondering if some Hunters tortured some of the ants they captured.

Beware, he has a second mandible down there

But he did not, you fucking faggot.

>But he did not
How? How nigger?
Do you even speak english?

No

She would gain both properties of rubber and gum.

Tompa does not make it to the finals in the Exam we saw, and there is no reason to believe he makes it regularly to the finals. We only know he believes he could have had a chance to pass, but that is no longer his goal.

Shut the fuck up dirty spic.
Did you even read the fucking manga?

I think he's considering the "finals" as only that half assed tournament that Netero had. Anything other than that test wasn't the finals. Though it could be considered that he made it once when Killua got his license, as there was only one part to that test.

Realistically he could've solo'd Meruem

>he
Stopped reading there. 0/10

This

No chapters this year, calling it now.
Hunter x Hunter had so much potential.

The price of not reading further is your dick, you poor sod.

I’ll destroy you and teach you a new kind of defeat.

Neferpetitou

Attached: Pitou 30.gif (170x170, 154K)

Oh no, you're already succumbing to the blood loss. We'll have to cauterize it.

Please help me! I can’t control my anger any longer! AAAARGGGGHHHHHH CURSE THIS THREAD AAARRGH!!

What kind of app?

I'm ready for more new chapters!

Stronger than Beyond but weaker than post-rose Meruem

Yeah so am I but where are the new chapters?!

Sex with Tonpa!

Attached: 1559600925628.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Pitou is literally agendered you fucking tards, s/he doesn’t wear clothes because s/he was born like that.
S/he’s literally always naked

>Hisoka
>Skeletor Nose
>Sexy/cute

The manuscripts are done, it's only a matter of time!

Pitou is a male because all of the ants that aren't the queen, which is another species bred by the king, are male. Learn the lore.

Yes, no and no.

The ant queen was from the generation before and was genetically modified
Almost all ants of the newer generation were mixed with humans and animals of both genders

Which changes absolutely nothing about how they get gendered.

NO

cute girl

seething male who wants to be a woman

More like a angry bitter tranny, kek.

>Hisoka
>straight nose
>bedroom eyes
>very sexy/cute

Attached: 1467621166120.jpg (736x623, 42K)

Hey, hunter-anons, does Kite ever come back to the series after turning into a loli?

No, the new arc isn't centered around Gon and his friends. It's mostly new characters with Kurapika being the protag. Though there are a bunch of fan favorites in it too!

Neither people nor cats nor ants are born with clothes mongoloids

Pitou was actually a pushover. He just never fought decent opponents. Even the coin guy could have beaten him.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter - 142 - Large 01.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

That's just what the liberal media wants you to believe

Which Hunter x hunter character do you look most like?

Attached: Furykov.png (230x282, 34K)

hot

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY HE HAD TO COME BACK AS A LITTLE GIRL

LIKE WHY IS THIS JUST ACCEPTED LIKE

"YEAH THATS NEN. WE EXPECT NETERO TO COME BACK AS A PONY!"

AND EVERYONE JUST SAYS YES THIS IS NORMAL.

Attached: 1470336076758.png (1806x938, 893K)

Freshly hatched pitou only knew how to punch things and didn't fight an intelligent battle before

He did fight Pitou

Pitou got told to fuck off by his aura alone, he got one shot put down.

I mean, don't you have an in-case-of-death failsafe?

Wrong.

Pitou is a girl.

>More like a angry bitter tranny, kek.
Yes, that's what the guy is, exactly what I said.

Hi Hunterchads , Do you prefer 1999 or 2011 ?

Attached: 1557560109088 (1).jpg (2880x2700, 1.34M)

do any of you guys own the physicals for hxh?

Hisoka can fight Chollo
Chrollo fought TWO zolydyks to a standstill
Zolo elder is equal to Netaro

Netaro bitchslapped Pitou

Hisoka is the best "Contender for GOAT" because he uses his powers so creatively and has such excellent control of it, mostly because he can flat out fly with his nen and control, allowing him to zip around like fucking superman

Hisoka would have done great against the RG and failed against Meruem

I prefer both + the manga. But I need a faithful accurate remaster version of the manga.

Jewish girls are cute

Attached: doge_blush.jpg (525x527, 25K)

Yeah i do

It's not "return to life as scythe-loli"

Well , would you look at that ? An actual active hunter thread ,it's been so long.
I miss hunterchad posting , what happened to you guys ?

Attached: Crocodile_Anime_Infobox.png (1488x1709, 1.52M)

No but Paku ain’t a Jew despite her nose.

Well, look at that. A wan pisser in a hxh thread. What, are you lost boy? This ain’t a wan piss thread and your kind ain’t welcome here.

He did say that, but I remember Tokyo Ghoul's mangaka saying that Togashi is known for scrapping a lot of manuscripts

*ahem*ahem*

Attached: 1577476210843.jpg (1280x702, 536K)

>Anyway did you think that some hunters tortured some ants offscreen/page?
There's no way some enterprising science hunter didn't grab some living samples to study.

Friendly reminder that HxH is supposed to be a weekly manga.

Attached: 76869425_p0.jpg (595x842, 217K)

Based edit

Nice looking ballsack bulge.

>2011

Attached: 1581794548048.jpg (630x674, 87K)

no, you see, she looks like a girl, so she is a girl for all intents and purposes

I like
>the manga
>98
>99
>11
>the three musicals
>the PSX and PS2 RPGs

The anime that has my wife.

Attached: 841680.jpg (400x560, 125K)

>doesn't understand female anatomy
Never seen a naked girl before have you?

Netero was bullshiting. What kind of ability could possibly come close to Hyakushiki Kannon in a direct confrontation? Even if Ging has more potential, Netero had far more experience and is the only person in the series to absolutely min-max his full potential.

Based

Netero was bae

Pitou will spread his seed and mate with females of other species

Attached: Stuff.jpg (966x1063, 362K)

1: stars go off achievements, and many achievements have nothing to do with your combat ability(discovering ancient artifacts etc)

2: Being a 2 star hunter at such a relatively young age is actually pretty damn impressive

Of Meruem and all the RG (except Youpi) died, what would Youpi do? What would his goal in life be?

*if

it just dissapated on it's own, probably. WE've never seen bungie gum work a long distance away from hisoka, and transformers are bad at emission anyways

Once Hisoka got a certain distance away from her the gum probably simply dissipated. it's just some transformed nen, not a materialized object or permanent fixture/curse type hatsu

Pitou is a girl and will be having a litter of human/CA hybrids with me

Attached: 1494814167637.png (700x700, 181K)

Some cute user should make a new comfy thread.

>This ability is really strong, thus it must be the strongest possible ability and nothing else could ever beat it

what sort of logic even is that? do you just have 0 creativity or what?

in a world with such insane hax as HxH, you seriously think "big statue that hits you really fast" is the absolute apex of all offensive hatsu?

Sure it's good, in most fights pure speed and striking power will easily win you the battle, but if you're telling me you can't think of anything that could beat it you're a brainlet.

What about tomorrow? I can make a new thread tomorrow.

>Never seen a naked girl before have you?
Where do you think you are?

Did they ever adapt this panel in the anime?

Attached: 882E4EC6-6DDF-4D13-9724-8ED1913944AF.jpg (595x264, 103K)

Here's the thing. Netero is presented as the absolute apex of human potential. Everything about him is off the charts. We had Zeno, one of the absolute most skilled, experienced and dangerous fighters in the world basically say ''I'm a little brat compared to that guy''.
>big statue that hits you really fast
If by really fast you mean ''he can see Pitou, the same being that blitzed a top-tier hunter in Kite from fucking miles away, in frozen time'' then yes, it's fast. Togashi made him to broken, for a human to be able to keep up with him, let alone beat him (other then Gon and Killua at their peak, maybe) would fuck the setting too much. Because Netero could kill an absolute monster like Chrollo with the ease of swatting a gnat. Are you going to tell me that there's a bunch of people that can absolutely shit all over Chrollo?

No IIRC, remember they moved Kite's actual introduction after GI ended. It gets some panels down well but not all of them.

>Are you going to tell me that there's a bunch of people that can absolutely shit all over Chrollo?
I mean, top nen user shouldn't have to mean combat skill or potential. But yes, I think any of the Zodiacs with a combat emphasis should be able to roll over Chrollo, especially knowing that Mizaistrom has a lockdown move with additional properties. That alone is very strong. Monkey can remove senses and Tiger is a combat type as well. There's also Dragon who is stated to be the closest to Netero and he has this giant ass Gavel when he's in court.

Then there's Ging, and Beyond whose ability is better for the DC but the guy also survived there so I know he's a hardy fighter as well as a survivor.

I would not believe anything Zeno said about his own abilities,the guy is a vague-elemental and is probably just downplaying his abilities -which makes sense since the family creed is basically: "don't get cocky, don't pick a fight you are not 100% sure you can win"
Zeno said Netero always had the upper hand, but also that they were like zing and yang. If anything, Zeno expressed his admiration towards netero's capability more than placing himself and netero in some sort of hierarhcy.
Knowing this, Zeno basically said "We're the top dogs and i have bottomless respect for the guy, i do not consider myself stronger than him"

Not saying Zeno would win in a fight against him, but at the same time i don't think he would automatically lose either. More of a Zeno could beat opponents Netero could not and vice versa kind of deal.