Mieruko chan

So if Zen isn't the one killing the cats why do their tortured souls gravitate towards him and who the fuck is killing the cats?

Attached: 9.png (975x1400, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaowl.com/reader/47499/782119
mangadex.org/title/20351/kabe-ni-mary-com
youtu.be/sEKB7pi1mbc
mangadex.org/title/36431/prey
youtube.com/watch?v=VZIfUXbK-L4&t=25s
scp-wiki.net/scp-096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because cats love him and still followin him even after their deaths

probably this. contrary to the other guy cat's spirits following him is probably because these cats died with regret? or painfully but in thier last moments he was helping them but the other ones went peaceful. though that brings why the dad still looks peaceful, didnt he die during an accident?

Maybe he didn't die with regret?

He hit the pudding truck

>Ywn eat with hana

Kids really are energetic.

maybe his wish was to be in a pool of pudding so its a trade-off? he regret because he left his family early but is not a evil spirit because he got to be in a pool of pudding.

>your dick will never be sucked and milked by Hana

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 20.58.27.png (1526x1244, 1.88M)

This is the manga where she still sees her dad even though he's dead, right?

What would you do if you could see them, Yea Forums?

yea

A few things.

Attached: 1564837403357.png (628x795, 248K)

What the fuck was his mom's problem?

She didnt want them to look

Are these really ghosts in the first place?

What are the actual consequences of being attacked in this manga

Nah bro they are spirits of dead people/animals, intangible and invisible to most people.

probably person possession, and actually affecting her like giving mental attacks like depression, well more than usual

If you die, you could haunt Hana as a ghost and put your phantom dick in her mouth

none have been shown yet

Well, the cats were somehow killed by a ghost, right?

Bro there's like 20 chapters out I think you can read slower for now

There was a baby hand caressing that pregnant teachers’ stomach wasn’t there?

So what's Kami-sama's endgame and how can Mieruko earn favor with it?

Attached: Shrine God.png (568x665, 310K)

That was among the most serene, peaceful, wholesome and beautiful scenes I have ever had the pleasure of seeing in any manga. I genuinely choked up a little bit.

>Step 1, visit again
>Step 2, acquire 3 more safety nets
It cannot possibly fail

He probably didn't kill the cats but he's definitely hiding something.

Attached: spoopy.png (1826x973, 1.96M)

I would research all the occult shit to the extreme, cultivate and train my soul to the utmost limit.

I'm thinking it's probably something like
>Mother was insane, killed his dad/her husband, maybe he was abusive and deserved it or something
>she's haunted as fuck, killed all his cats while alive, and his dad's ghost following her around too
>eventually he kills her, or she kills herself to spite him or something, starts haunting him and drags her baggage along

But how would you survive prior to acquiring knowledge? You'd eventually react to them

die lol

That's why you 'research' first. Go live with a monk or something.

Yeah but now you've gotta meditate with a dead monk staring at you at all times. Oops you woke up and were startled by one staring at you. Rip

Monkbros would protec me, I trust in Monkbros.

It can't be that simple, can it?

I only read the first three and the last one, that seemed to imply that that the mom killed cats when she was alive and after that

Just commit sudoku on the shrine so creepy gods can offer 4 safety nets to the next schmuck with the sight

I don't think that's how you become an attendant to god.

get the fuck out of here you lazy illiterate fuck

Spirits seem to have a habit of gathering together like the tunnel or the cursed building. Who knows.

Also, whats he gonna ask for bros?

Attached: x4.png (975x1400, 973K)

Probably having a heart attack or a mental breakdown.

How come Japanese ghosts are such fucking assholes? Someone gives you a modicum of attention and sperg out.

His mother would drain the life energy of cats he took in and when they died due to it their souls stuck to him.
There seems to be a theme that ghosts following people are grudges that others hold to them, and the lingering cat spirits are probably bound to the mother ghost because she's the cause of their suffering and death.

Envy of living. Common theme in ghost stories like these.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (795x447, 195K)

Do you think she'll get something to defend herself like the Fatal Frame camera or is she just fucked

Attached: 1522193978784.png (967x1024, 1003K)

I want duckie.

Attached: hqdefault.png (480x360, 126K)

I'm so proud of her dudes, she's such a brave and sweet girl. I hope good things start happening to her soon because she really doesn't deserve having to deal with this shit.

Attached: x22[1].png (1950x1400, 1.3M)

I'm hoping we get the One Punch Man route and she contracts more gods to kill high level spirits that other mediums can't even see.

how is that the "one punch man route"?

I did not expect this. I hope to keep being pleasantly surprised by this manga.

I think it's similar because she'll be a super strong figure acting in the background without any recognition. Something would have to be done to add back tension but I feel potential in that area, as the route we're in now might become too repetitive in the long run.

but it wouldn't really be the same at all since unlike in opm where saitama does the work but doesn't get recognition, miko would do the work but no one would even know in the first place because only spirit mediums (or whatever you want to call them) can see them and not even all spirit mediums at that.

Realistic: Go to a church.
Stupid: Become a lich.

Attached: 1528037297277.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

I love this manga. Please point me in the direction of anything at all that's close to similar in style or tone; these 22 chapters are not nearly enough

Yeah I guess, though I'd still feel the same kind of satisfaction I get from reading OPM because I'd respect the MC for solving people's problems that no one else can solve without wanting anything in return. It's something like an altruistic power fantasy to me

Why does that story have an overarching plot about killing cats?
I don't want to read anymore.

plebfiltered

That could have been his mother

Old lady next door. She's killing the cars and cooking them up to feed him. He ate it the first couple times before he started throwing it all away, but it was too late.

Something that makes it so appealing is that there is no overbearing sadness with the character and there is progress in the story. Im not sure of far this shtick can go but im down for the ride.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (917x583, 536K)

I already said it in another thread
his doctor/vet friend is the one who's actually killing the cats
Zen keeps giving them to him, and unknown to Zen, when the Vet friend arrives and is safe at wherever he commits the killings, he kills them. Because of Zen's obliviousness at the true nature of his friend, his Vet friend gets a somewhat steady supply of cats and kittens to torture and kill
The cat ghosts go back to Zen to try to desperately communicate and warn him somehow not to give his friend anymore cats/kittens and over time all the cat ghosts have accumulated and have now become a mob of cat ghosts

Dunno why everyone keeps saying it's the mom ghost, when she's being set up as red herring because in the last chapter, they only showed an empty hiding place with some blood splattered around but never his mom actually killing the cat he hid in the shed.

Hana is eating them

she's a growing girl

Did you people read the axeman chapter?

Attached: 926.png (844x285, 126K)

Hana is fat, FAT!

Attached: hana.png (1032x1510, 1M)

These fox girls are kinda cute, not gonna lie.

I'd like to see them get much more frequent appearances, and not just when working.

You... want to see them unwind at a coffee shop?

That'd be cute ngl

Shit, no wonder she looks so familiar.

Attached: [Shindo L] Metamorphosis {Fakku}.zip-ShindoL_Metamorphosis_008_x3200_FAKKU.png (1148x2629, 947K)

he rescue cats from the streets, some just were unablet to recover from whatever they had and the mom ate their souls as soon as theiy died, ending up bound to her, probably also ate the souls of whatever cat died at the friend rescue center every time he visited the place

Maybe not that, but seeing them doing something completely normal on their own would be good. Maybe have one sit in class with them and she doesn't know why. She comes home to find one sleeping in her bed. Bathing together maybe.

How long til mere felines can no longer sate her black hunger? How long til she turns to larger, more dangerous prey? How long til she no longer hungers for mere living flesh and bone, but the stuff of mind and soul itself?

>Miko has to watch it happen and can't do anything to stop you.

>Bathing together maybe.

Attached: 1558003619312.jpg (400x375, 56K)

why are you making this another cancerous general?

It would be good to get a better idea of what their bodies look like, although would still end up censored.

Attached: c13.png (975x1400, 403K)

Why is the artstyle so lewd?

The better question is why doesn't the manga get even lewder?

I guess it depends if it's all that important. They could be done with their relevance to the plot, now that the 3 safety nets are gone. Alternatively, they could even become antagonists now, if shrinegod wants something too big from her.

If she has to start doing work for that god, she might get to work with them and learn from them. I don't think she would survive being the enemy of them, and there are other potential threats that could be introduced. Maybe even other gods.

I'm really curious to see where it goes now, this has the potential to be a turning point, or shrinegod could just be another boogieman out to get her. I'm not sure which is best, but I'm pretty sure I don't want her to become some kind of ghost ass-kicker.

Even if she suddenly had the power to stop any ghost, I wouldn't expect her to be willing to try it unless not given a choice. Leading them to the shrine where they can be an offering maybe, or with enough preparations killing weaker ones herself. Even just being able to keep her room free of ghosts would be helpful.

i forgot about that, now im sad

>i forgot about that

Attached: ew.jpg (750x548, 93K)

>kimoi

She'll become a shrine maiden and restore the fox god's home?

Attached: broken shrine.jpg (351x411, 46K)

Literally just shut my fucking eyes unless there is a book in my face. LARP as a blind man until I can get to a church

She can hear them too. How do you know who you are responding to?

i love you

She is too pure for this(her) world.

I've just realized that ghost is a spider hybrid which just makes it nightmare fuel

I hope we get to see a chapter with the Anaconda.

here you go

Attached: Anaconda.jpg (500x376, 25K)

It's the evil spirit that was haunting the cat they gave to the Yakuza

This

Attached: 1582622651858.jpg (784x1145, 196K)

Whatever the cute shrinecats are going to ask of her, it's gonna be made to look like they're about to kill her and then it'll skip a page and show miko in a miko outfit or some shit. this is a 100% sure-in gag I'm telling you guys

who are you quoting?

are you really that dumb or what

this is Inari isn't it?

the most common theory is that it's /some/ sort of fox spirit. Because it's in theme with its cat underlings, the fox statue, and its many "tail" like appendages. Also because of its pointy face almost resembling a fox skull.

>who the fuck is killing the cats?
His friend who he gives the cats to?

I wouldn't say similar, but some user mentioned Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi a few days ago in one of these threads and I read it over this weekend and can recommend.

It is kinda like a collection of one-off stories, because it wasn't planned to run as long as it did, but there are a few connections here and there.
Mainly about spooks of course, but there is also some comedy. Overall really enjoyable, especially the MC's interaction with the soft ghost girl.

Attached: fertile god.jpg (1666x1200, 730K)

It's probably just the spirit of the mom somehow making the cats end up dead. The vet dude seems way too chill, also remember those cats end up dead on the streets, so the spirits are likely the spirits of cats he hasn't saved.

That was my first thought but we haven't actually seen any ghosts straight up killing things / interacting with the real world directly, right? I mean possession is a thing but I assume it's some sort of energy drain instead of taking over someone's body or something like that.

we do know that ghosts can affect people negatively though. Also the dog in that one chapter was able to see the ghosts(though they didn't harm it) so maybe animals are governed by special rules?

the ghosts that miko acknowledged were pretty aggressive for not going to kill her

The two fox miko as it's attendants seems to pointing to Inari, as it is a god that sometimes described as fox god with two kitsunes as it's attendants. But it could be a random fox god.

Yeah it's pretty clear that the cats(I think they're cats because of the bone structure of their heads) are the underlings of the "fox". But I don't think it's "Inari" as in the named god, but rather a local god. Would be kind of weird for basically one of the top 3 worshipped gods to show up.

Yeah you are right, the gate is not of Inari anyway, might be a god that's related or inspired by Inari

Or it’s just another demon/ghost tricking her into giving up her soul

might be better if it's true. the god of that shrine has abandoned that place long time ago and a powerful demon replaced it.

I doubt it. It might be that its tricking her into a bad "contract" but I think that genuinely is the kami that was being prayed to in that shrine.

who are you quoting?

Why was the giant ghost samurai that was following Hana around a problem? It was eating all the ghosts that were normally possessing her.

>3rd time to save whatshisface
user predicted this
mieruko social death after people accuse her of having a relationship with her teacher when?

It was freaky

It was getting too strong. Hana even mentioned feeling some relief when it was gone. It was affecting her.

I think some of you guys aren't aware there are chapters that pretty much resolve who is "killing" the cats. But why are they following him around? Why are they so miserable if he saved them?

mangaowl.com/reader/47499/782119

it was said that the first scene was him taking care of a pregnant cat

I must be a pussy for tearing up at simple stuff like this. ;_;

Attached: x17.png (975x1400, 541K)

>a pussy
kek

Attached: 3.png (549x760, 180K)

This manga is surprisingly wholesome.

Just wait for pudding

masturbate in front of a female ghost.
That's actually what I did when I felt a presence in my home. Wanked in front of it and it disappeared.

I preferred the serial killer angle to be honest. It was interesting seeing an evil human for a change.

When does a powerful ghost visit and eat them?

cute ghost

Attached: X22.jpg (844x1200, 117K)

whoever recommended this is a hero

Attached: checked.png (627x404, 252K)

Haha wouldn't it be funny if the female ghost was insanely turned on by that display and she started writing dirty talk on the walls with blood and ooze to try and seduce you

yes, I love it

Attached: good mood.png (611x772, 383K)

Not that user, but man, pudding got me. Wasn't expecting that.

sauce pls

Ten bucks says it's going to turn out the veterinarian was killing the cats all along

shibito no koe o kiku ga yoi

thank u

The most evil human is Julia. She is a little shit who wants to use her powers for her own benefit. Miko will regret ever taking pity on that bitch.

>read it last week
>that ending
We need more stuff like this.

Attached: 1569451141296.jpg (275x292, 26K)

What would Miko's dad do if she revealed that she could see him?

>We need more stuff like this.
n-not sure if want..

Attached: what a slut.jpg (697x306, 58K)

that some chink shit you are spewing user

Balloon boy was one of the most unerving thing in this fucking series. genuinely scared me

I want to see ghostmom get swarmed by the vengeful cat spirits before this is over.

The cats are following the mother's spirit that posessed Zen.

>and how can Mieruko earn favor with it?
Beg on her knees together with her dad's ghost.

I did too.

Same. I've read plenty of manga with 'heroic' protagonists but Miko telling the ghost to fuck off this chapter was an impressive scene of character bravery which actually felt earned and legitimate. I think I like it so much because it's the culminating moment of all the previous chapters up until which have always used her 'poker face of despair' for comedic impact.

i already had this saved

Attached: 1.png (278x301, 68K)

I want to know if she can notice anything at the shrine.

I hope we get to see if he notices the effect of his mother being gone next chapter and if he starts to suspect she did something.

There is literally nothing wrong with using your own talents for personal gain, as long as you don't go out of your way to fuck people over.

what did kami sama mean by this

Offering him next?

We’ve seen ghosts culminate or feed on each other before. I believe he briefly mentions something about cats getting weak or sick when he tries to help them. I’d imagine mom ghost’s influence is killing cats that he tries to help. Then, either because of their unnatural death or because she’s snatching them, their spirits are being absorbed or bound to her.

>Dunno why everyone keeps saying it's the mom ghost, when she's being set up as red herring because in the last chapter, they only showed an empty hiding place with some blood splattered around but never his mom actually killing the cat he hid in the shed.
It gave birth and he was hiding the litter from the neighbor

I'm still trying to figure out the rules of the manga. So as long as you ignore them nothing will happen? None attack her unless she directly acknowledges their existence. Like she walked through that one ghost in the alleyway. If she sat there the axeman would've went right through her too no?

Axe guy already showed that you can't be hurt even if they strike you so it's no big deal

Just be aware that it's going to end pretty abrubtly.

I've already finished it. Wouldn't mind an anime adaptation.

Attached: very fast ghost turning tail.png (428x491, 210K)

How often does she needs to change her underwear?

Attached: x22.png (975x1400, 302K)

same

Wtf why is this kid's mom so hot?

>kid's mom
user, I...

Why not?

What are you trying to imply, user?

Die, probably.
The real question I've had while reading is how fucked you are if you acknowledge a friendly ghost in the absence of others, assuming that's even possible.
If she started talking to her father, would he turn bad?
The guy with the safe number knew she noticed and just thanked her.
Assuming I could possibly hold it together, I'm not sure I could find someone of genuine spiritual power here in Alaska. And all the stories of native spirits are horror movie tier.
Plus that child ghost showed how unfair it can all be. Looked normal and then was strong enough to gib one of the fox spirits.

>I'm still trying to figure out the rules of the manga. So as long as you ignore them nothing will happen?
We don't fucking know. We haven't been shown whether or not the ghosts can interact with people who acknowledge them or not. We've seen them interact with the world before (those tiny old men and the coins) and that they can feed on "life energy" or "aura" (zen's spidermama feeding on hana). Also that anytime they are acknowledged they become immediately very aggressive. It's pretty likely they're able to kill people if acknowledged, even if not through chopping them to pieces or whatever probably through sucking their soul out or some shit similar.

I'll probably kill myself after 2 days.

Honestly, Miko has nerves of steel for coping with this shit almost at any second.

Attached: x3.png (975x1400, 441K)

What contrived circumstances have to surround your death for you to haunt a claw game?

Its a pastry display

nearly all the girls were hot/cute, Mako, Yashiro, the Prez..

So what the fuck is that ghost even doing?

Is he literally just floating into stuff so he can say "Let me out huehuehuehue." to people who can't see or hear him?

Is that the explanation for most ghost behavior in this? They're just bored as fuck and doing whatever they want?

He just wants you to let him out, user. Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?

That whole part was brilliant

based

Attached: run.png (927x677, 463K)

Wait, did Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi really end on a fucking cliffhanger / non-ending?

Attached: 1560772632491.png (176x99, 1K)

That can't be the case, the ballon kid looked normal and then turned when noticed, the same could probably happen with her dad.

the case of Hayakawa was finished and that is all that matters, the world can end I would not care

It's very slightly implied they saved the world, but we don't really know that for sure or if and how many survived.

Pray. you think some shitty Jap spirits are stronger than our Lord and Savior?

Attached: 1571428738642.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

It was okay for what it was. Plus the author has a new book in the works.

what a cute ghost

Bro do you even read ghost stories? Trying to christfag them away just makes them angrier and stronger

Hi Yea Forums!

Attached: 234123.png (224x414, 97K)

unless they're nice, in which case they just cry because they're dead

bros I think I will wave back and say hello to this user, what could go wrong
*waves*

Why are there not more ghost stories where the ghost is like Moaning Myrtle and just wants to fuck? You could make some real romcom kino off this concept I bet

Attached: 345123.png (304x266, 95K)

That's because those stories are written by a specific group of people with a specific agenda. In reality Christ is here and protects those who believe.

Attached: 1574628568629.jpg (480x480, 437K)

OH FUCK

There is a romcom, but it's probably not what you're expecting.
mangadex.org/title/20351/kabe-ni-mary-com

itoshi no kana

Uh huh, why don't you go preach your cult in some other thread! So you can reach more believers and all that!

this is honestly way too retarded, how exactly are you supposed to ignore spirits if they can do this shit? why don't all spirits do this, then?

Maybe they need to be powerful enough to disguise themselves like that, or just have enough intelligence left.

His mom is a beacon of negative energy. It's like how bigger planets absorb smaller ones, or how BBQ ghost eats smaller ghosts.
Their ecosystem has a food chain and everything.

>cats love him
wrooong
They are evl spirits oc cats that got murdered. While he wasn't directly responsible for their deaths, their resentment still clings to him. The cat of the ghost spirits that followed the bald guy were good spirits and were stuck to the bald guys dead wife/girlfriend.

this is all coming together, in the last few chapters, ghosts entering people was foreshadowed more and more, and the girlfriend wasnt shown in the first appearance of the bald guy. All of this makes me believe the author is going to do something with the posession thing soon(tm).

thats why I think Zen's mom was possessive of him in life and in death was literally possessing him, he was the one killing the cats but unknowingly

cat looking guardian spirits ought to be more grateful, but their only expression is pure and condensed spite

Cringe

Is Miko's fate after death to turn into another fox priestess?

what if they curse her and she slowly starts turning into a foxgirl haha, just kidding, unless?

>curse
odd way of spelling bless

The idea that different spirits have different capabilities makes it interesting.

She could start having extra features others can't see.

Would Julia see?

>brother wants to bathe together again
>sees the fluffy tail
>thinks he just caught her masturbating with a buttplug

what if the foxgirls skull masks are like that mask from that one furfag game

Maybe something, but I want her to get a chance to see the foxgirls.

There's only one thing to do.

Attached: M6.png (1350x1920, 1.02M)

hnnnnnnnnng

Because seeing ghosts is probably not a common thing, and the people who do have the power probably dont try the same shit as Mieruko. Most spirits just sort of run through the paces it seems, so the kid probably does that all the time, waving to people even if they can't see him

Wait, wouldn't that require that he can see it too?

I just spent the whole day reading this and my mind is full of fuck now.

let me guess, mc died and they lived as ghost happily ever after right

Nyet

ghost girl finally moves on?

I thought this was fairly obvious, the evil monster mom killed the cats. She killed a cat when she was still alive/human and she probably cursed them as a monster so they would die awful deaths. Maybe she was about to do the same to Miko before those shrine spirits intervened.

Also remember, cats can see ghosts fine so I imagine the monster mom got triggered pretty easily.

You could say that

Are the shrine guardians going to protect miko one more time or was this the last? is something going to happen now or next time?

I marathoned this a couple days back and the ending was disappointing. I hate how there was no real closure with the terrorist cult girl, and the dark idol girl who was a great supporting character throughout the series just gets fucked over a few chapters before the climax.

>Are the shrine guardians going to protect miko one more time or was this the last?
This was the 3rd time. Maybe try reading slower.
>is something going to happen now or next time?
If you mean in relation to the protections she had from the fox girls, then something should be happening soon. What it is, we can only speculate.

This was the last protection, so now there's suspense over what happens next.

Wasn't it a running gag that the Dark idol girl was constantly fucked by life?

Yeah, but in the end that weird tree thing sapped not only her success in life but the last remaining bit of spiritual power she had, so she has nothing left. I wish she was there to see him off along with his dad and weird alien kid before the final showdown

Well to be fair would she really have been let into the facility? Also the reveal that her borther was dead the whole time and she was pretending he was alive was pretty sad.

the ending felt super rushed. I got the impression that it was axed and had to be wrapped up immediately or something.

>spoiler
;_;
She seems so alone and defeated in her last appearance and that hurt to see.

It did feel rushed but I'm not sure it was axed. Felt more like the author ran out of ideas. The bishie guy and alien kid and MC's dad were odd characters to close the series with, given how few their appearances were before the final arc.

Didn't the author admit the story was originally just supposed to be 3 volumes of random spooky hijinks and was never supposed to have an overarching arc?

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true, the plot developments seemed incidental. So far Mieruko-chan seems to be building to something at a more deliberate pace.

I remember in an extra he said that Ghost was supposed to be a one off but the editor basically went 'holy shit this is great, you gotta run with it'.

this, I wonder if it's really going to turn into something more than a gag manga. Honestly I don't find it all that funny to begin with, but I really like the story.

I wouldn't call Mieruko chan a gag manga per se. i mean yeah there are jokes but it's usually not the focus.

I think the first few chapters were basically gag manga tier, but its starting to get more and more like an actual storyline, and less and less episodic.

Unwanted Christfaggotry is cringe. Being Christian is fine but it's annoying to see people shilling any religion on a fucking anime forum of all places.

Gay

Are you me?

yeah, you're one in the same. plebs that got filtered.

HEALING CHAPTER

Attached: x16.png (975x1400, 671K)

That boy is not a "normal" spirit, it's a daemon.

oh look it's the headcanon user kek

alright quick rundown

that spirit different so me decide it demon

whats the release schedule for this? monthly right?

Bi-weekly for short chapters, but often delayed for longer chapters, or when the author gets sick which is quite often, so yeah it averages out to almost monthly.

This was a great chapter. The manga does a great job of making you feel her pain, so you also feel her catharsis here.

Preparedness and common sense are chink shit? Do you come from some nation of retards or something?

miku's otouto is cute

Can't she just pray at different shrines until some other god takes pity on her and decides to protect her?

who fucking knows? maybe saving your life 3 times costs exactly 5 yen, and she can just go to the shrine and donate 500 yen for 300 saves. The fox mikos are the ultimate fucking jobbers.

Just your average americlap.

They're not jobbers, they managed to save her every single time.
They "died" because they're expendable.

speedreader-kun don't you remember cat guardian-chan? It started following him during his first appearance.

Attached: 62364532.png (975x1400, 732K)

>implying a ghost shrouded in pure light and constantly reinforced by offering + love and thought of her former husband while also being followed by two cat guardians wouldn't be able to kill some dumbass suffergeist

they got fucking bodied the first time they appeared and had to be saved by graboid-kun

There’s more than one face shown in that panel and others as well. The wings around him also suggest that bird spirits are gathering around him as well.

you just really don't know what jobber means

What do you think? Why do people run from ghosts in horror movies?

Not necessarily. He knew she knew, but because she never acknowledged him he accepted her bluff. Reminds me of the old English black shuck myth, where supposedly as long as you pretend the ghost dog isn't there it wont kill you, perhaps jap folklore works in the same way.

What if "three times" is referring to her needing to find three bad ghosts for them to purge, to make up for the good one they had to destroy? What if she's been paying them back this whole time?

>he knew she knew
how do you know?
also the ghost axeman only killed spirits inside of people, he was actually a good guy.

What's the thing near the bread shop eating all the spirits

Where ghosts go to die. Was spelled out pretty explicitly when she recognized old grandpa ghost.

where do they go
why does it look so diabolical

he stops to look at her after he swings, he doesnt visibly do that with anyone else on the train.

>good one
Forgive me for speedreading, but which good one did she destroy?

5 yen, 3 curt bows and 3 claps have been added to your donation box

Attached: hidekamiposts.png (650x712, 43K)

okay this is a top tier post

fuck knows
horror gag manga

its a spirit that eats other spirits. It seems to be the equivalent of ghost suicide, since the ghosts form an orderly queue implying they know what awaits and also

It was never explicitly shown that the big crazy ghost-eating ghost following Hana was evil, as far as the viewer can tell, it only attacked evil ghosts and appeared to do nothing to Hana at all, it also made constant attempts at proper speech, elevating it above the typical monstrous ghost. In fact, in its absence Hana seems to be in ill-health, though since this is partially a gag manga it's tough to tell what is being played straight and what is just supposed to make you go "haha that's our Hana".

BEST BOY

Attached: 1582846306561.png (2148x2186, 3.57M)

he doesn't even especially stop and look at her, and even if he did that's not nearly enough evidence to say for sure that he knew. might that be you headcanon user?

Wasn't there a chapter with how a building haunted by one of the bigger ghosts was fucked in general?

Miko's too flat to be confused for her

miko wa miko

it was haunted by dozens of ghosts, the biggest one ate all the others using Hana as a bbq and then followed her around until Miko took her to the oni

yes, haunted places make business worse, but all places are more or less haunted a bit, so a totally unhaunted place (like after the big dude cleaned out all the spirits) is good for business. It's a good fortune kind of deal I think.

He’s made for instant loss

Fuck Mieruko

yeah, instant loss of his life

faggot

So if thay ruined old man body was a clone, why does Sheev stick around in it? Why not just prep another fresh clone and soul transfer into it when it becomes clear that the current clone is washed up?

Mieruko can fuck her bro only in shindol doujins

the hell are you going on about

>he doesn't know about the scret star wars x mieruko crossover

not even miko could make me watch st*r w*rs

I'm a thousand years late but I think the cats were yelling at the wraith of his mother and trying to save him.

Attached: x19.png (975x1400, 446K)

Mieruko-chan just wants to play video games and live care-free

Attached: 4qtp97bv6xv31.jpg (2853x2747, 763K)

>That's because those stories are written by a specific group of people with a specific agenda.
You're literally describing the bible.

The art seems to improve a lot from the earlier chapters.

What's the purpose of the line? What happens to the ghosts that get eaten?

Attached: Mieruko-chan - ch.13 - 18.jpg (975x1400, 371K)

They probably just prefer being completely killed and eaten than suffer any more.

Man being a ghost sucks ass

I imagine some people could enjoy it if they keep enough of their mind intact. No one being able to see you can have uses.

But you need people to take care of your shrine and pay respects for you to not deteriorate into an abomination (that is if you aren't already twisted by malevolence or regret).

>mfw every prez chapter
youtu.be/sEKB7pi1mbc

Attached: 1540934398457.jpg (854x480, 64K)

I often wish they left out speech bubbles like "that was the guy from yesterday" and leave making the connection to the visuals and the reader themselves.

She just has a strong survival instinct

Mieruko reminds me of pic related.

Attached: 1537305905305.jpg (1140x1480, 211K)

I'm not seeing the connection

I've jerked off to her before.

>she never fucking died
It was a shame

Physical appearance, both have to be stoic in the face of the supernatural, both of their stories deal with themes of ghosts and stuff.

As you should. AI is a cutie.

She gave 500 yen the first time, it was the bimbo who gave 5

>strong survival instincts when she constantly seeks out dangerous shit like that time she took that cursed book she was "given".
I doubt it.

>blydo ghost

So after that, should she go to the shrine again to thanks the god or hopes he never call back?

Sing Dio songs and hopefully that wards off

I must've missed that chapter, what number was it?

The one with her dad.

Pretty sure he is just an unlucky guy who had a shit life.

Won't be an issue, I'm giving 3 chapters before Zen kills himself.

Well you're not wrong

Mieruko's mierukos.

Attached: mieruko bath.jpg (1027x1200, 256K)

Why would he kill himself if his greatest burden was exorcised from him?

yeah, Prez had some great personality
hopefully she became a doctor in the end

Attached: prez.jpg (536x431, 97K)

Attached: 650C6529-F76B-46D3-93CE-97B3A378FBE5.png (1276x1795, 385K)

Shouldn't have been covered.

Those are some luscious lips

Mieruko x Zen?

Mieruko x Hana OTP

Literally Korean Mieruko-chan:
mangadex.org/title/36431/prey

Attached: Y1.jpg (500x4636, 558K)

No

Updated collection, found a missed panel now in the bottom right.

Attached: Kyousuke Collage v2.png (2148x2186, 3.61M)

Pro wrestling ghosts when?

Attached: 19.png (975x1400, 505K)

how about mieruko x user?

>hoverhand

I'd look for my dad (who should probably be close by) and grandpa (if he's still watching over grandma).

Isn't there a manga where the guy can see a dead girl in the classroom and she's constantly trying to get him to pay attention to her by talking dirty? I can't remember the name of it, I only read a couple chapters.

so that's the original cat huh? and they're all crying. thought they were just randoms.

Attached: reallplayersnap.jpg (975x1400, 221K)

I hope when this arc finally ends they're become purified like Yakuza's dudes felines.

You have to admit it'd be interesting if the cats ghosts remained looking terrifying but were calm now and acted as guardian spirits. That would really throw a spanner into the whole "if it looks bad it's bad" thing.

>You have to admit it'd be interesting if the cats ghosts remained looking terrifying but were calm now and acted as guardian spirits. That would really throw a spanner into the whole "if it looks bad it's bad" thing.
Yeah if Zen gets better and takes the last cat to be become his it'd be hilarious if we got a panel of it playing with the the ghost cats that have knives still stuck in them or wrapped in barbed wire but no longer with a tortured expression.

Attached: x10.png (975x1400, 679K)

Attached: C6C5D070-D217-412F-A5C9-EA5BD468AD13.jpg (2731x3276, 2.21M)

I hope Miko finally confides in Julia soon after choking her out.

Attached: Julia_Collage.png (1301x1238, 1.53M)

Dang that's a neat detail to include. Would not have caught that myself.

threadly reminder that Julia is a massive fucking loser

M-maybe she just enjoyed the peace and solitude of eating in lunch in the bathroom..

Attached: x12.png (975x1400, 684K)

cute loser

Attached: x5.png (975x1400, 601K)

I kinda want an scp situation where she acknowledges a ghost in a live feed like on the news or something and it somehow knows and starts to come for her and she has to race it to the shrine or axeman.

How is that an scp situation specifically?

I wonder if Axeman and the O-inari know each other, as he seems much different than the average specter. Also found this short 2P doujin on Pixiv. 1/2

Attached: 79199884_p1_master1200.jpg (863x1200, 680K)

2/2

Attached: 79199884_p0_master1200.jpg (863x1200, 503K)

Did I imagine the chapter where she meets anaguma? Why can’t I find it anywhere

Fuck damn it is page 1 and is page 2

pretty sure it's because there's an SCP exactly like that. just not a ghost. i think it was like, if you see it in anything, like even a years old picture, it starts to come for you no matter where you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZIfUXbK-L4&t=25s

Could be a doorway to the land of the dead

>Did I imagine the chapter where she meets anaguma?
Yes. It was just that extra page.

I think the shrine guardians are like the ghost police and axeman is a ghost vigilante, so they'd probably not get along

Wonder how long until science comes up with anime style that doesnt look fucking retarded when drawn in portrait view.

Attached: por.png (238x324, 55K)

there's plenty of people who do it just fine. artists are just too scared to lazy to try and get the mouth looking at least a tiny bit "realistic" by being at the front of the face.

autism

He's gonna ask for a cuddling session with mieruko so he can give her headpats and gentle hugs and let her know everything is gonna be okay.

Maybe it was cause the mom's spirit was following him and she's the one who killed the cats? It's already been proven that he's saving the cats not killing them.

scp-wiki.net/scp-096

Attached: 1576609913542.jpg (374x374, 41K)

there's a reason it has all these tentacles

Its gonna ask Miko to vore it

Attached: 74.png (1276x928, 425K)

Something like this?

Attached: UPGRAD-FUCK GO BACK.png (238x324, 80K)

>Miko accidentally stands in line for the alleyway vore ghost
>fox spirits tear it apart when it tries to eat her
>it was performing an important role in the spirit lifecycle, someone has to eat all these ghosts
>it's only fair that it becomes her responsibility since it's her fault, after all
>Mieruko-chan becomes a cooking manga

wait so miko is going to vore the fox kami?

That doesn't look so bad granted now it looks like zen's right eye and nose is off center but still better than fish face.

i really have a bad feeling about that ghost, there was the one with hana with only small one turned really big and strong, now imagine that one, probably is big enough to be a monument

yeah much better. obviously it's a simple edit, but still better than mouths coming out of their cheeks. the only thing i see wrong with this specifically is zen's right eye and miko's nose, chin, jaw etc look too far forward. though the latter is also a problem in the original.

I've previously theorized that it's whole body must be huge on the inside.

Attached: 6 Months in MSPaint.png (238x324, 81K)

how many ghosts would there be at a horror movie screening

why did the idol have to have a bad end

Because that's her shtick, life being fucking shit to her.

Depends on the theatre

I keep thinking about what it'd be like if Hana & Miko were on a class field trip to one of those castles that still survived from the Sengoku-era.

Attached: matsumoto20181.jpg (838x629, 70K)

How scary would samurai ghosts be?

We've had a taste of one already.
Now imagine one fused to the half-skeleton corpse of a horse mount riddled with arrows. Now imagine an army of them still fighting wars among normal city dwellers that ended centuries.

Attached: x16 (1).png (975x1400, 1.08M)

>they notice Hana's abundant energy
OH FUCK

what makes that a samurai exactly?

Attached: lewd.png (1225x644, 341K)