Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

This is how snaa was made

Attached: IMG_20200229_181549.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wq_3Y51OF-g?t=7197
strawberrypanic.fandom.com/wiki/Nagisa_Aoi
may.2chan.net/b/res/712893663.htm
youtu.be/UjBe8vLsOhE?t=117
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/4/44/Vo_char_1008_50_34.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20190705161133
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/1/19/Vo_char_1008_00_73.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20171114041846
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/e/e6/Vo_char_1008_00_74.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20180305210651
ucsf.edu/sites/default/files/styles/half__image/public/2020-01/SARS-coronavirus-NIH.jpg
dic.pixiv.net/a/snaa
youtu.be/jedvYSimVDs
youtu.be/iOgo0zmW1Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long until the twins forget society's ethics?

Where did the Snaa meme come from? Her name is Sana.

Literally just a typo on in the /vg/ threads. Now even the Japs are memeing it.

That's weird. Why am I seeing ads when I have ad block on?

That's amazing, I guess I need to look this up.

>the first anime to come out of meguca in 6 years is this abortion of a sidestory

Attached: 15917421129132.jpg (1440x810, 120K)

2 years

Attached: 1575002330264.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Snaa

Imagine the Amanes losing their virginities.

to their dad?

By me

I really appreciate the development in this episode. Sana's cute and I like her voice. She's one of the main five right?

To each other.

Sana is the cutest!
The cutest and best!

Attached: 66128399_p0.jpg (780x1024, 223K)

lroha felt so pointless in this episode.

The other thread that doesnt even have magia record as title is beating this one, you shouldn't have used worst girl snaa as the pic OP, you should have picked Eroha

Attached: THIS THREAD IS ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.png (500x342, 77K)

She's felt pointless for most of the anime considering all she does is meander around and job to uwasas

She was there to pick Sana, Ai was basically calling an uber through spam messages and Iroha was the only one that accepted it.

You have to understand that Eroha is the fanservice character, she's not supposed to actually accomplish anything other than give us erections and fap material, which she masterfully does

Sana...

Attached: 1578338906945.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

She lacks any sex appeal, all the other new megucas are hotter and funner.

How useless? Are you thinking she's useless just because she didn't have enough screentime? She literally moved the plot in this episode by
>talking to the uwasa
>coming to pick sana up because there could only be 1 girl inside the uwasa labyrinth

>bait thread
nah

>be protagonist
>have next to no screen time
sasuga

Well they have to develop another character else people will complain about no development

Which girl is for rape?

Then why not develop literally anyone else in the main cast, who are all in dire need of it, rather than the girl they introduced 3 minutes ago

Eroha is the best meguca for sex, because she was designed for it from the ground up, she is sex incarnate, other megucas don't come even close to Eroha's appeal.

It's not about the bait, but about best girl Eroha, without her this thread can't compete

Attached: Yachiyo's advice on threads that are on the way to destruction.png (1600x900, 1.51M)

Because that green girl is part of the main cast and the first one to get a development.

*the second one

Felicia got one last arc. Iroha gets a ton in the later chapters, Yachiyo mostly in the next one. Tsuruno after Yachiyo (probably season 2 of this show)

I guess you use the eroha naming because that pink haired girl with the cape has a sexy transformation sequence in the game, unlike the anime, which just shows her throwing herself off a building.

Ai would've been a better new character than Sana, we should've got her instead.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.32_[2020.02.29_13.19.15].jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Why not both? It would have been interesting to have an Uwasa join Yachiyo's harem

Precious Snaa

Attached: snaadrawing.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Man this entire episode's soundtrack is great stuff.

I'm trying to get into this, I really am, but it's hard to overlook the bloated cast and revolving door of characters that exist just because the source material is gacha.
There's been no real chemistry between any of the characters to make it an interesting watch- everything is just shallow and going through the motions. Every girl in the original series has a unique relationship with each other. Madoka and Homura, Homura and Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko, etc. Every character exists for a very specific reason.
The use of CGI is also awful. The witches and rumors have absolutely no characteristics worth remembering like the OG witches and labyrinths. This is coming from someone who really wants to like this show, but there's just nothing there so far.

I'm here to save the day!

Attached: 1558831610886.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

You were retarded from the very beggining if you had any sort of expectatives for a gacha adaptation.

Pretty much

she does nothing but look cute
what a hero

heh

Attached: 1573715893570.jpg (1920x1080, 976K)

And this episode she commited an hero by jumping off a tower

I LOVE ALINA!

>don't play gacha trash
>have no idea what this is about
>expect a meme episode due to all the snaa posting
>turns out "snaa" is not in the episode, she never says it, it's not canon at all
>emotional episode, feel sad for Sana, probably best episode in Magia so far
>come to threads
>SNAA, SHE'S SO DUMB, WHY IS THIS SIDE STORY SUCH TRASH

I thought people were memeing when they said the Madoka fanbase is the worse fanbase on Yea Forums.

Now I know.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.16_[2020.02.29_12.23.20].jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

jojogirl

Ai...

;_;

Attached: Ai.jpg (697x720, 56K)

BEGONE!

Attached: 1582719018966.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Why do japs keep trying to mix english words in anime? It's laughable.

Alina is just an annoying autist

It's cute english. Her VA had fun

So how many characters are we at now? 15?

>tfw ai reminds me of tay
Nooooooo

Who's her VA?

Alina is British

Azusa from keion

Ayana Taketatsu

I think that's every main character introduced. Kanagi spoke to Yachiyo through phone last EP but she will appear in person in S2

over 100

Attached: 1572393172382.png (1336x2070, 1.62M)

When the FUCK is Goku going to get his cameo

Holy shit.

Okay so we have
>Iroha
>Kuroe
>Yachiyo
>Momoko
>Rena
>Kaede
>Mifuyu
>The Amanes
>Mami
>Ui
>Touka
>Nemu
>Kyoko
>Felicia
>Mitama
>Sana
>Tsuruno
>Alina
>Kanagi (implied)
That's just everyone who's had spoken lines so far. Discounting the Detroit Megucas from the Felicia episode.

Nothing new of note would be introduced since the cast is already set

No, pretty sure we're missing a few...oh right:
>Madoka
>Homura
>Sayaka
But I'm sure even Yea Forums can track those additions.

Attached: 1571987067485.png (644x937, 324K)

They don't do much really. It's just mumi

Homura spraying cum all over my body and inside my every hole!

I don't know what to say when you think a count that includes Kyoko and Kanagi on the phone is somehow complete when the three of the most anticipated characters by anime-only viewers haven't shown up yet.

Visually this was probably my favourite episode yet.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 397K)

what bad words did Ai said?

Attached: ewe21.png (500x333, 67K)

"Nigger"

Yeah, it looked pretty nice, I'll give it that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.21_[2020.02.29_13.12.15].jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

All style and no substance

So what, now that Sana had to kill her friend, she's going full school shooter mode and go nuclear on Magius?

Don't confuse her with Mami

*ahem*

FUCK SHAFT and FUCK GACHAFAGS

Attached: 1581517973900.png (313x291, 134K)

/thread
based

Holy based.

Iroha was born to be raped by both college models and faceless men

so anime in general

Go back to the other thread.....

Where's the VEG shitposter?

I almost cried to the last part where Sana ended Ai

What the heck

Dunno but the shitters are here now that the bait thread mentioned this thread

We're dead

The nips read our threads?

why did alina flashed them?

Attached: 3426346.png (1854x945, 3.47M)

Attached: 1582998863387.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Seriously, is she EVER going to be useful? This episode could've been a great opportunity for her to step it up.

Style and substance.

That's nice.

The nightly PMMM futaba thread reads /vg/

So what is he doing right now?

Attached: Shinbo.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Why would you not be proud of your strawberry print panties?

She did jump to save Sana to move the uwasa plot of the girl inside being replaced

He's on the backseat this time. He's still on the stafflist

I love Iroha-chan so goddamn much, can I be her slave?

Attached: 1582402919672.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

She's so incredibly dumb that she wouldn't even know what to do with a slave.

so how now are they going to introduce madoka and homura now?

Attached: 1450733314342.png (500x377, 226K)

ded anime
ded game
ded thread

ded me

Attached: 1578888802213.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

Eating Tsuruno's bat soup and having her taking care of me after I catch coronavirus

>check futaba out of curiosity
>see this
This is nice picture.

Attached: 1573588335189.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Snaa

based

>Style and substance
and other myths

This stupid snaa meme needs to stay in the /vg/ general where it belongs. Sana is a good girl and doesn't deserve all this bullying.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.11_[2020.02.29_12.12.55].jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Best threads are usually on 20-21 JST. Hほむほむhentaiスレ

This is oddly specific but I am now interested.

Bulling? How so?

Attached: 1582087639999.png (640x495, 244K)

dead show

I agree, people need to stop bullying Green Iroha. We already have Iroha and Red Iroha for that.

It's a nightly thread

Fuck that.

Where's Scarlet Witch?

Attached: 60c9474ef1fe0d4ea2ed382ff2871009.jpg (500x709, 47K)

All Meguca go cannonically nopan

This is fact

>have expectations based on lack of knowledge
>expectations proven wrong
>OMG WORST FANBASE

>Only one meguca is lesbian

>SNAA, SHE'S SO DUMB, WHY IS THIS SIDE STORY SUCH TRASH
??? When did that happened?

How did Sana push the blade so easily through the breastplate? You don't just shove a blade through a breastplate that easily? Just how strong is a magical girl? Or is that armor made of cardboard?

It's a breastplate made of 1s and 0s

Stop calling me Eroha kudasai.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.26_[2020.02.29_22.36.22].jpg (1280x720, 355K)

Sucking Yachiyo's yachinpo

Only Iroha is capable of that.

Eroha.....EROHAAAAAA

Retards shouldn't look this rapeable

don't rape the retards

Just here to remind you that MadoSaya is the best

Attached: 19616587.jpg (800x635, 887K)

KyoMami is canon in reco

But Eroha is such a tease!

Attached: rape.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

He's in greener pastures now

Ai has to be based on Tay, right?

Obviously yes

Iroha is boring compared to Madoka

*eroha

Attached: sana.png (1920x1080, 391K)

Attached: delete.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.26_[2020.02.29_12.00.35].jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

You just found outt? Would you like the full seiyu list?

I was sortta okay with this show until the last episode, but eugh, that was vomit inducing! It's officially gone from mediocre to shit.

A girl who's invisible, being trapped by an AI that eventually starts to feel bad about trapping her and wants to be destroyed so she can be free. That's almost interesting! A confrontation between a lonely girl who's afraid of the outside world, her only friend, who wants to betray her for her own good and die, and a wet dishrag in the shape of a main character. Potentially interesting! If there was more character in Iroha than a mop, it could even be called partially attention grabbing!

Instead we get an unknown character with unknown motives, who is the real reason behind the actions of the AI, totally invalidating the entire conflict. And then she forces the situation in the most uninteresting way possible, and instantly jumps right to the end of the story. In the span of 30 seconds, the entire last two episodes are invalidated.

This is the last straw, this is going to happen every time. Nothing will ever be resolved, nothing will ever be in conflict, nothing will ever happen naturally. Stories will build, reveal themselves, then at the moment of potential climax shrivel up, die, and be discarded.

No characters, no characterization, no plot, no reason, no subjects or goals.
Characters want things, because they do, with no expanation. Or rather, with counter explanation that makes it worthless and uninteresting. Opposing plans we don't know about, to achieve an unknown goal, conceived by unknown actors, run by non-characters with unknown motives, for an unknown purpose! That's an anti-character! Anti-plot!
It's just a parade of "insert emotion here" scenes, we're told to feel things for no reason, against logic and reason, even against actual emotions!

The whole show is a waste. A waste of animation, a waste of design, a waste of a setting, and a waste of time.

Attached: 1495083938422.png (500x600, 514K)

What's wrong with building up a sense of mystery about a world? Unknown actors with unknown intentions are acting in the world. First, a storyteller would want to imply that this is the situation. Then I'm sure the storyteller would want the protagonists to, in some way, investigate into and reveal who these actors are. Isn't that a good idea for a story?

The staff must HATE this iroha girl. It was crystal clear she wanted to jump off the tower and finally have at least a moment (isn't she jumping from something on her transformation sequence too?) but they made it seem like it she jumped just because her lil kyubey jumped first as she was grabbing him...

Calm down user (but you're right)

why do "translators" keep trying to change it to french its retarded

It's just a cute typo for the cutest girl
No bullying at all

Attached: D61keiUUwAAutFb.jpg (870x1064, 328K)

>Needs to stay
Too late. The snaa meme spread to JP, KR and even discord and facebook. The horse bolted long ago.

There's no problem with mystery. There is a problem when for the sake of mystery, you invalidate every other event in the entire story. Everything that happens is caused by something totally unknown, and therefore impossible to care about in context. Even if, and I'm 100% sure this is not going to happen, even if the reveal of all the shit going on, and the true motivations of the antagonists is utterly perfect and magnificent, and delivers on the buildup, it STILL FUCKED UP UNTIL THEN!

Like imagine someone pretended to be a retard for their entire life, and then revealed, right on their deathbed, that they were actually a genius all along, and it was all part of their master plan. That moment could be really exiting and interesting, but you still had DECADES of just a fucking retard!

Here, I'm no genius, but have an alternate ending for this episode:
>Snaa fights against Iroha, trying to force her out of the space and protect Ai so she can stay there forever
>Iroha, using her hypothetical empathy for caring about an invisible, potentially non-existent girl that no one remembers, tries to reason with Snaa and offers to be her friend so she won't be alone
>In addition to Ai saying she has to let Snaa go for her own good, have Snaa realize that SHE'S trapping Ai by not letting her die, that she's suffering and unhappy trapping people
>In a tearfelt moment, Snaa kills Ai, freeing both of them, and Iroha tries to reassure her that she's not alone
>Then, in this moment of emotional weakness, seperated from everyone else, Alina attacks them, and their friendship is put to the test as they have to work together in order to survive until reinforcements arrive

That's a simple change, and it actually has a payoff for the last several episodes more than "Hey look, another magical girl, cool!" It even gives time for our new girl, and potentially even our supposed main character to get some characterization and focus!

please stop embarrassing yourself

You sound triggered

I am, by extremely poor writing.
Nothing I could ever do would be as much of an embarrassment as this show.

Yep.

Triggered.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.00_[2020.02.01_09.47.30].jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Sakae town bicycle

>nee user, have you ever heard of this one weird rumor? all you need to do is slit your throat with a kitchen knife and something fantastical will happen to you

Attached: 153.png (1433x968, 2.32M)

Even Madoka managed to acomplish more in her own series

my subs changed it to spanish for some reason

Don't remind me of that episode. In retrospect that was even more unforgivable. Not just the whole "best friend you thought was dead and spend yearn obsessing and mourning over turns up alive and you say maybe three words and then walk away like nothing happened", but the hammer girl face-heel-face turning so fast she was spinning in place, and the recruitment pitch for a secret organization being "trust us, we've totally got in under control. What's it? Nevermind that, want some cursed water?"
Good god, who's writing this shit? Are they doing it wrong on purpose, as a joke?

Triggered.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.54_[2020.02.15_11.44.05].jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>"Hey, hey, I heard if you kill yourself right now, you can spend eternity trapped in purgatory!"
>"Wow, sounds great! I was planning on slitting my wrists later tonight anyway!"
>Later that episode...
>"Don't worry, it's time for you to go back outside! I know you can handle it!"
>And everyone lived happily ever after...

I wonder if someone jumped from the wrong side of the tower and ended up splattered on the floor
Most of these rumors were already odd and goofy but having to jump from a giant tower feels like its taking the piss

Attached: 46394f0c3018a1190e275a4830011a3a.jpg (2500x3536, 1.25M)

>Hey so like, do you guys wanna join our super secret club?
>Come on in, take a tour of our secret vital infrastructure, it sure would be bad if you destroyed it so please be careful.
>What's that, you don't want to be addicted for life to these magical drugs we have a monopoly on? That's totally not cool!
>Well, better have a fight to the death with you right here, in the base. The thing we're supposed to be protecting? Oh doon't worry, it's in the next room over, it'll be fine. Not like you outnumber us three to one or have supernatural good luck!

>jump off a tower due to dubious internet rumors
>instead of dying horribly you're transported to another dimension with a non-hostile chatbot
>"Oh fuck, an AI Help, let me out! This is worse than death!"
Ai must have been a real bad conversationalist before Snaa. Wait, they did say she was decommissioned due to learning bad thiings
>"Hello, welcome to pergatory."
>"Wow, I'm not dead, the rumor was true! Boy I sure am glad, I was having some serious second thoughts about halfway down."
>"Indeed, now I have a question. Have you ever heard of Q? I've got important information to tell you about the deep state that could affect the rest of history!"
>"OH GOD HELP LET ME OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

This is a very strange critique. Can you imagine critiquing a shounen story because even if the character is really strong in the end, they're still weak as crap now so they're not worth watching? You just seem to be completely unwilling to tolerate a buildup and if that's the case then I think you should acknowledge that this is not the show's issue but rather, your own personal issue. I believe the general viewer is willing to tolerate a buildup.

How nice of snaa, helping her friends lose weight by stealing their fries. How did she even get a soda?

oh jesus christ
hearing q boomer shit for the rest of your life sounds like one of the worst possible nightmares ever
I would bash my head into a wall until it cracked

This whole episode felt like it was rushed. The Ai plot was a nice concept, but it ended with our lovable pink notMadoka being entirely useless. What was the point of Iroha in all of this? Ai explained everything in the end, and Sana did all the work. Is it just poor pacing, or is this character introduction just as bad in the game?

Sana is worst girl so far.

Am I blind, or is the strongest of Megucas not on this shit list? Also, I misread "Mami Navidad" as "Mami Nvidia", and it makes too much sense.

Attached: 1325720677230.png (1000x1011, 1.19M)

>A.I. named Ai

Attached: 1578371052440.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Kill yourself hetpig fuck off to your oldmen thread

Here's your favorite shonen:
>MC meets villain of the week
>There are several times they almost fight, tension is building
>There's a drawn out explanation of their conflict
>It's time for the final battle that will decide everything
>a ninja jumps out of the ceiling, decapitates the antagonist, and then disappears in a smoke cloud
>this happens every week
>eventually it's revealed that the ninjas all come from a secret organization dedicated to anti-climactically resolving conflicts
>the final battle begins between them and the MC
>after a few minutes of mild effort, thing are about to get serious
>they all disappear in a smoke cloud
>THE END

No please fuck off

Iroha feels more like a device that can loosely tie together the plot and characters rather than an actual character

Attached: MagiRepo.png (591x170, 135K)

Cute thief!
You will never
>have your soda disappear right after you order it
>live alone but hear your toilet flush in the middle of the night
>start noticing there's always an extra chair pulled up to your table, even when you keep moving it away
>have your clothes go missing out of the dryer and be replaced with different dirty, raggedy ones
>hear floorboards creak in the middle of the night, get out of bed paranoid of a home intruder, and find your fridge open with a half-eaten sandwich on the ground
>find crude drawings of you committing suicide all over your walls and ceiling after you wake up
>try to slit your wrists but have the razor fly out of your hands every time
>research paranormal rumors on the internet, find one about being trapped alone in purgatory, and concoct a plan to free yourself once and for all
>jump off a tower expecting to die, only to be pulled first into and then out of another dimension, landing across the city on another skyscraper
>return home triumphant, finally able to sleep through the night
>gradually recover over the course of a month, mending bridges with your friends and family
>go to lunch with your friends one day and notice you soda is missing and there's an empty space between you two in the booth

The hero we deserve

I really don't know why the autists get mad. Madosaya have a cute friendship

Butthurt MadoHomufag and one schizo MadoHomufag

Play the game

Who voices Ai? She sounds familiar but I can't make it out.

>Iroha, using her hypothetical empathy for caring about an invisible, potentially non-existent girl that no one remembers,
in case it wasn't clear from last episode, iroha herself feels like an invisible non-existant outisder at school.
if it makes you feel better, the game handled AI much better.
youtu.be/Wq_3Y51OF-g?t=7197

Hitomi Sasaki

Kino episode

>the game is actually better
>it's not perfect, a little cluttered so they can cram in more battles
>but the basic core of the story is there, and Snaa and Iroha actually get to have character moments
Well fuck me, that's something.

>Using Alina in the combo attack
Kek

Were there any cameos this episode?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [720p]-3.webm (640x360, 1018K)

Attached: IMG_20200301_180339.jpg (680x383, 100K)

Alina in this episode reminded me of azur lane. she came, shouted her ingame lines while striking poses, then fucked off.

Hahahahah

Attached: 1559729550134.jpg (900x1417, 980K)

Mifuyu is voiced by the same girl who did jinrui's watashi, higurashi's rena, clannad's nagisa, onegi twins miina, midori days midori, dears miu, my hime mai...
How does that makes you feel?

Attached: a7acaa6b380cba3054cda4cd1dadbe9f.jpg (600x695, 383K)

Didn't even recognize her

How dare all those lovely characters share a VA with a whore.

Also you forgot Akagi

Attached: 1580027909432.jpg (2048x1448, 266K)

What IS the ideal these girls advocate? Immortal Magical Reich?

Attached: IMG_20200301_200638.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

>partner named Aibou

Attached: Aiba_clean_fullbody.png (404x494, 43K)

Nothing because she did nothing worth of attention except end what was already a retarded battle and Aomura seemed sort of unfazed by their supposedly momentous reunion
Shame because I like her design and she seemed to be hyped up as important

>>a ninja jumps out of the ceiling, decapitates the antagonist, and then disappears in a smoke cloud
>>this happens every week
>>eventually it's revealed that the ninjas all come from a secret organization dedicated to anti-climactically resolving conflicts
I would honestly give the show a go. Let it show what it's got and see where it goes. I think most would find the journey tolerable.
>>the final battle begins between them and the MC
>>after a few minutes of mild effort, thing are about to get serious
>>they all disappear in a smoke cloud
>>THE END
If you truly believed what you claimed to believe, that even if the buildup paid off, the buildup was still intrinsically bad then the scenario of the buildup paying off could be freely considered. You're clearly just outright refusing to acknowledge the possibility that the buildup could be worth it. I hope you realise that if you had your way, stories would have a lot less flexibility in how the tale is told since the fans can't bear a buildup. In any case, I think if the buildup paid off then in the end, it was a good story. As I said, I think you just have a personal issue with buildups and I think that's clouding your judgement of the show.

Stop right there. You forgot her most important role.
strawberrypanic.fandom.com/wiki/Nagisa_Aoi

>Also, I misread "Mami Navidad" as "Mami Nvidia", and it makes too much sense.
You don't need a video card to run headless.

>nvidia

Attached: Nvidia_Owner_Writes_an_Autobiography.png (591x444, 200K)

That already happened a while ago.

One, yes, I have absolutely no confidence in buildups. I've seen far too many shows that just build and build, and the shit themselves and fall apart instead of delivering. It's an amazing surprise when a show actually manages to deliver. All parts reveal the whole, what does not liking the writing on most of a show mean? Every arc is an interesting mystery, a gradual build of tension, and then a shitty anticlimax ending. I fully expect the show to end in a wet fart, just like every previous episode has.

Two, if the show has to be shit for the first 90%, by the time it delivers, I don't care anymore, and might have even stopped watching. The "surprise, I was only PRETENDING to be poorly written!" plan isn't a good one. I'd MUCH rather have a show that's good 90% of the way through and does't have an amazing climax, than watch boring shit I hate for 12 weeks and then get one good episode at the end.

Three, this is AN EPISODIC SHOW INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS!
If you don't give the characters their climax, they'll NEVER get one, because they only get to be the focus on a few episodes! AT BEST, Iroha and maybe Yachiyo will get a decent ending, the other characters are fucked, they got their episodes, and the endings were skipped/ruined/deflated. This is the end of the road for Snaa centric episodes, she's never going to get more spotlight than she just did, and it was taken away from her.

Nothing because I feel nothing when I hear Mai Nakahara's voice (if I even recognize her at all)..

Depends on who you ask. Touka and Nemu unironically believe Magical Girls are superior to human beings. Alina is a nihilist who just wants to see the world burn.

Mmmm.... I'll try it

Attached: crystals.jpg (427x500, 60K)

Yachiyo is such a creep.

If you want more filler and SOL stuff play the game

IIt's not about that, it's about actually doing anything instead of setting things up then getting bored and skipping to the next part. From what I've seen of the game, it's actually much better, arcs are complete, characters actually get their moment in their own stories to justify their existence, and the shitload of characters isn't an issue because it's more like a cinematic universe and everyone has plenty of time/space to do their own thing. But it's not even an issue of time, some of these arcs are ridiculously simple, yet they still manage to fuck them up for no reason! I just don't get it, what's going in in the minds of the people making this shit? HOW IS A FUCKING GACHA BETTER THAN THE ANIME?

Sometimes, an anime director and the series writer are both overall simply not up to the task to condense a gacha game into a coherent scenario for a twelve episode anime.
It happens.

It's not that much better. The only difference is that it's not afraid to take its time.

Kind of odd who they picked. The other main writer has only worked on VNs and Im@s dramas and scenarios.

I get that part, trying to unty a giant knot and turn it into a weekly anime isn't easy. But a lot of the issues aren't because of the condensing, they're just strange changes that seem to imply the writers don't understand human emotions or storytelling.
There are sections that drag on way too long, empty parts that server no purpose, repetition, etc... And then the actual important parts are either entirely cut out or crammed into 5 second at the end of the episode. Like you were rushing to make a cheeseburger and just put a roll of lettuce and a whole pickle between two buns and squirted some ketchup on it! I would have been fine with just the meat and the cheese, and I could understand if things got messed up and I just got the buns, but this is ludicrous.
Either that or they got WAY too ambitious about changing things, got overwhelmed, and fucked everything up by accident. Like they tried to rewrite the whole thing in an original story, got partway through, realized they'd fucked up, went back and shoved in a bunch of other shit so the original story would sortta work again, and then called it quits.

Actually, that sounds disturbingly possible.

>Actually, that sounds disturbingly possible.
yeah, sounds like shaft
pity you are dropping the anime tough. if nothing else, the visuals are amazing, and the gacha can fill you in on the story.

Im not following you, post an example, but seeing how you explain one thing with tons of word seem you just like filler.

Making Iroha-chan's breakfast and kissing her feet every morning when she wakes up because I'm her faithful slave

>Ai invites Iroha to have Iroha kill herself
>Ai just commits sudoku herself
literally what was the point

Rude

>Ai just commits sudoku herself
but was snaa and alina who killled it

Snaa held the knife and Ai walked into it.
It's not that hard to affix a knife to a wall.
And Iroha still did nothing.

No, I'm not dropping it. It looks really pretty, sounds nice, and Iroha is too erotic to ignore. Plus it gives me something to talk about. But I'm officially done with expectations about the story. The only reason to even keep the subtitles on is just to understand the weekly shitposts.

>shrine episode
>long meaningless walking dialogue scene where noting happens
>even in-universe, they just walk in a big circle
>fight in a grocery store where NOTHING happens
>takes up the entire episode
>next episode
>Iroha and Yachiyo both have reunion with the person they're looking for, there's an entire backstory reveal for Yachiyo, it turns out to be an evil doppelganger, they have to kill their own loved ones, Iroha dies and becomes a witch, and then comes back to life, Mami shows up for three seconds and then leaves again, Iroha gets raped in her sleep
That's what I mean. If you're pressed for time, cut out the walking in a circle and put more time into THE MAIN CHARACTER DYING AND THE PRIMARY MOTIVATION FOR THE DEUTERAGONIST

But user, plz. You're supposed to become vaguely aware of the existence of said characters in the gacha game, so that you can spend money for the chance of rolling a jpg that has her picture in it.

I wouldn't know about the gemu, but wasn't this supposed to be the first time Iroha saw a doppel, even though Alina's design didn't make it immediately clear? Is there going to be some sort of followup? You'd think seeing a meguca willingly semi-witch out while in control would be a big deal to her

Snaa needs to put in some force too for the knife to get through, I think.
If Iroha wasn't there to disturb the scene and trigger Alina's involvement then Ai wouldn't be able to make Snaa stabs her.
The problem with anime Iroha is that even when she is the one initiating the action, someone else will end up being the one finishing it and so steal the spotlight from her.

Sort of like Madoka in the original series?

Worshipping Iroha's pregnant belly even if I'm not the father

That would part was pretty rushed, but Magius have been shown to control witches and familiars and doppels are very similar in nature so it doesn't feel too weird because she could just assume it's a regular witch. I assume it will be brought up soon though, there's no way they don't have a discussion addressing this within the next episode or two, especially since Alina said "doppel" and Iroha has to ask someone what that is.

>fight in a grocery store where NOTHING happens
that fight is the one that almost drained iroha soul gem

Attached: tay.png (459x215, 26K)

Crap, I forgot they do it on 21-22 JST

may.2chan.net/b/res/712893663.htm

So far it's been like anything to do with witches as shown in OGmeduka has been underplayed. I get that we're basically seeing how your average megucas team interacts with your average witch so it's not as big of a deal when the original series had them show sparsely as huge threats that were also thematically relevant, but doppels are only as big of a deal as the lore makes it to be, that means that 1. witches are horrifying monsters and 2. the reveal that witches come from megucas is a breathtaking one that's enough to shatter the mind of your average meguca
I hope whatever's going on with Kaede (?) will touch upon the subject

Nice

Attached: 1580358455879.jpg (1200x674, 134K)

ebin

good thread
can we sent them our shitposters?

unless you have a residential japanese ip, it's impossible to post

The thing I like the least about this adaptation is how they severely underplay doppels. Yachiyo doesn't even bother to tell Iroha about how she doppeled and its clearly not because it's forbidden knowledge or something but because she just doesn't know what's going on. Kaede Doppels but all that's mentioned about her is Rena telling Iroha about her in passing. They could have easily snuck in something like "Kaede suddenly turned into this witch like thing the other day when we were in trouble. Maybe that's the reason she's avoiding us?". Then the Amanes Doppel and nobody really seems to care that they turned into Pseudo Witches.

Attached: 1580989301517.jpg (640x349, 56K)

>Alina visits America

kek

Yes.

Well, Rena and Momoko were passed out during the fight and couldn't see anything, so I can see Rena legitimately not understanding why Kaede would just disappear.
And the way the confrontation with Mami went, it felt clear that Yachiyo knows about doppels and probably about witches too, what's been de facto dropped is Tsuruno being there for the whole thing and not saying anything to anyone despite Mami warning her. Then Tsuruno sees the Amanes doing it again, Felicia does too, but the next episode is about the investigating the next rumor and Iroha's new school.
To me it's less that they're actively underplaying stuff and more that they introduced like a hundred plot threads at the start and now they're doing mini arcs where they've got to put everything but the one relevant plot thread on hold, underplaying the importance of the rest as an unwanted result.
See how everyone stopped giving a single fuck about a mysterious, mute tiny Kyubey that official Kyubeys can't even explain

Why are normalfags so fucked up in the head they can't separate reality from fucking fiction?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01-09-28-36_1.jpg (480x576, 70K)

They have to score moral points

>person has an opinion
>"Wtf you can't have that" - Yea Forums

yachiyo is a based hebephile

Dilate.

Have sex

Seethe

>pedo
Do Americans really don't know the meaning of this word?

Attached: 56.png (972x682, 133K)

>person has an opinion
>"Wtf you can't have that" - 4channel
FTFY

>tfw Eroha is legal in your country

Attached: homu.png (768x761, 232K)

>Person has opinion
>Other person disagree
>"wtf you can't do that" -user

It's okay when I do it though.

What's the problem with a 19 year old and a 15 year old dating each other when they are both serious about it and aren't doing anything out of the line anyway?
I see too many peoples on the English-speaking side so fixated on YachiIro's ages that they ignore all the other aspects of their relationships and personalities. In contrast, the Japanese and also other Asian fans welcome and celebrate the ship like any others while making jokes about Yachiyo going to jail even though she actually can't because 19 is still underage in Japan.

Attached: 79822996_p12.jpg (636x900, 437K)

Attached: 1564090427425.jpg (1036x1500, 237K)

>19 is still underage in Japan
Only for drinking and smoking

Attached: __nanami_yachiyo_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_1_more_drawn_by_salpin__d30f2ec4ea1f692da4792f3c2d7c (653x952, 248K)

At least Eroha is aware of her uselessness in the game

Attached: Eroha.jpg (1317x283, 105K)

Moemura and Madoka when?

>have to wait for season 2 for this scene
>and maybe will be cut

Attached: 1578951172786.png (600x336, 417K)

Did we even get any confirmation about split cour yet?

>19 is still underage in Japan.
I can't believe Iroha is a pedo.

The next episode will end snaa's arc and the last three will cover the museum arc.

>museum arc
Finally, hope they pace this one better. It'll also answer some of the anime-only fags questions.

How long until Iroha becomes a mob boss?

Game season 2 and maybe anime season 3.

Attached: 1579084961703.png (3968x2192, 3.29M)

So how long until she turns Kamihara into a magical girl mob town?

I guess we'll need a MagiReco version of this

Attached: Mahou.Shoujo.Madoka☆Magica.full.833853.jpg (1280x1024, 529K)

Or this.
I keep a folder on mobster magical girls, great combo.

Attached: 3cqxumvrwz541.jpg (1800x1407, 1.08M)

>17 hours old thread
>260 replies
>75 IPs
Show is as interesting as watching paint dry but come on, where are the memes and the epic posters, where did everyone go?

Everyone got corona'd.

At the other thread
Besides reco threads get no attention unless it's bait

Is this love at first sight? She's been here for half episode and I already consider her to be the best girl.
I want Alina Gray to flash her panties to me and spill her paint all over me.

Attached: alina_best.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

i still remember my sister calling me a creep when she saw alina in swimuit on my game homescreen.

Is she wrong though?

Her swimsuit form isn't even that lewd, which is quite surprising really. Mifuyu on the other hand...

Attached: Alinamemo9.png (652x990, 208K)

have fun
youtu.be/UjBe8vLsOhE?t=117

Too bad she likes raping the twins so much.

yes, just like every other normalfag.

i think its the fact i had underage girl greeting me in swimsuit that is problamatic, not the design itself.

I don't think this kind of thing deters most Alina fans. They like she's a bad girl, it's her appeal.
I like my girls a little less psycho, myself.

no

Sounds different from the anime, did they change the VA? She sounds sexier in the anime.

Alina looks mature, though, I would believe if she told me she's over 18.

probably yooutube
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/4/44/Vo_char_1008_50_34.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20190705161133

im over 30 tough

Now that's a fappable voice.

>over 30
Well that explains your sister's reaction

just play this on loop
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/1/19/Vo_char_1008_00_73.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20171114041846

and then

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magiarecord-en/images/e/e6/Vo_char_1008_00_74.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20180305210651

They would also like to join in on raping the twins.

Thanks for the fap, user.

She is the best girl.

Why were anons in the stream thread freaking out about her doppel being changed from literal AIDS to a generic virus? Did that originally hold some hidden significance?

If they were going to change it, they should have changed it into the corona virus. Imagine the shitstorm.

i'd guess they don't like censorship
since coronvirus looks sort of generic, you could argue that it is
ucsf.edu/sites/default/files/styles/half__image/public/2020-01/SARS-coronavirus-NIH.jpg

I thought It was paint. You know artist or something

nice

She has to rape someone, but Mifuyu said no so she'll take what she can get.

Cute cute cute!

Attached: tsuruno reaching for the sky.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Based eroha

Attached: __kyubey_and_tamaki_iroha_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_1_more_drawn_by_unusablenameaaa__bf7da9b53c (640x880, 288K)

Raping Iroha while Sana is in the same room hidden by her invisibility, watching and masturbating

My own headcanon is that Sana fapped a lot to couples having sex after turning invisible. Eventually, she got a really bad post-fap depression and decided to jump off to the eternal solitude place.

That makes a lot of sense.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.36_[2020.02.29_13.02.06].jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

So when Yea Forumsnons disappear, this is what really happens.

Imagine being snaa's brother faping to your retarded and sexy sister then your cum appears floating in the air while hearing heavy breathing.

>5 more times
Forget qb, she could make a fountain out of a mahou shoujo

Now, since the team is complete roll for gf
dubs = Tsukasa & Tsukuyo
trips = Alina

Attached: roll.png (1100x578, 1.52M)

rolling, will write crossover isekai with the result (lie)

if i don't get tsuruno i'm going to be happy with whoever i did get

None of these are Kyoko so the girl I roll will bake me a cake. Should be safe since none of them are Mitama.

Please be snaa

Attached: 1567558410364.jpg (601x710, 115K)

iroha get

Arright

100% of magical girls die by suicide or killed by other magical girl.

Attached: serveimage(9).jpg (640x640, 59K)

Attached: 1579370780133.gif (500x337, 157K)

Am I a joke to you?

Attached: 1541405430174.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

wrong! 83% of magical girls are killed by rule of cycle, the rest die to wraiths.

Roll.

Wasted trips. At least you didn't get the Alina roll, she's mine.

Tart wasn't killed by magical girl, but by perfidious anglo

Attached: tart.png (333x500, 379K)

>She has to rape someone, but Mifuyu said no
That's not how it works though.

So there really was no particular tie to AIDS then

>gacha adaptation thread livens up when anons are told to roll for character
pottery
rolling for sana

the other thread 404'd so we got migrations

Alina fills Mifuyu up with her paint cum every night

Attached: AriMifu.png (700x850, 440K)

What's the deal with Alina's paint? Why did it affect the AI but not Sana?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.49_[2020.03.01_02.29.52].jpg (1920x1080, 826K)

user Choking on my cock

Eroha is so erotic, she makes muh dik explode

>Like imagine someone pretended to be a retard for their entire life, and then revealed, right on their deathbed, that they were actually a genius all along, and it was all part of their master plan.
This sounds like every post on Yea Forums

Dude she's a retard.

Attached: aren't girls cutest when they're almost retarded.png (410x482, 140K)

I don't think Iroha is the cute kind of retard. She looks and acts as if she's always dead inside and incapable of thought.

I think Iroha managed to get her away from the paint splash's AoE

She mostly keeps her school shooter side in check but is quite dedicated to the cause.

Attached: 1582757997774.png (1200x850, 2.23M)

It was censored early in the game's life, not the anime. Old Dorothy was originally made of HIV and changed after some amount of time. People just like shitposting about it.

Alina generally has a sickness/infection theme. Her wish was to have an atelier where nobody would bother her, but there's a subtext of quarantine to the whole thing.

Amusingly enough the modern design does look a lot like coronavirus.

Attached: Old_Dorothy_concept_art_1.jpg (635x846, 185K)

there's more, I just did her magical girl story yesterday.

The characters keep saying that "her art draws people in, they get lost in her art". This and the atelier wish are related to her magic of labyrinths.

Also, she's fascinated by the boundary between life and death. After she tried to kill herself, she realized it's an empty place, and the beauty of it can only be seen by those outside it.

Alina is a great character, kind of a wabisabi villain.

Alina coofing at me and giving me corona!

>Her wish was to have an atelier where nobody would bother her, but there's a subtext of quarantine to the whole thing.
What does that even mean?

She wants to quarantine herself away from all the shitters who can't appreciate her art. The reason she tried to kill herself was because she was told to quit making art if she didn't want to change the world with it, killing her drive.

Ah, that makes sense now. I guess an interesting concept the original anime only hinted at was how the wish you made would relate to the powers you got, doppels would at least be interesting to bring that back in some form.

>Best girl only appears for 3 minutes at the end
>She only namedrops Doppel and forces the ending before disappearing via an error screen
>"Fight" was pretty messy
At least Ai!Sana was cute.

How does Sana´s ability work? Iroha only see walking clothes and no body?

Attached: Toru_Hagakure_casual.png (158x371, 42K)

It's not like light passes through her like normal invisibility, it's just that people can't perceive her, like their brains automatically ignore her existence even if she is in front of them.

She's passively invisible by non-Megucas, while with Megucas she actually has to turn on the invisibility.

I've seen footage

Attached: zsnaa.jpg (206x264, 11K)

It's mental blockage. They can't hear her either.

At some point Yachiyo rescuing and bringing problematic, challenged girls under her roof stops being wholesome and family-like and gives off predatory vibes. Why would she only collect borderline retarded girls who form codependent relationships? Get someone your own age, you old hag

Imagine how many people she would be able to peek, rape, etc, with this kind of ability. I envy her.

Mahou Shoujo have short life spans, so there aren't many around her age. Also being borderline retarded is pretty much a prerequisite to become a mahou shoujo.

She has someone, but she's selling her body sadly so it was put on hold.

girl her age left her for sect

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.39_[2020.03.01_02.40.16].jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

She can't rape anyone if they can't perceive the rape.

>but she's selling her body
Mifuyu sleeps with other girls for free

that's even better

Medukas has no sexual urges, this explain why meduka pregnancy rate is zero, kissless virgins. They cannot use her wombs for breed a new generation of medukas. This explain why QB need hire new people every day.
Don't worry cat aliens know how to fix the fact that no-one can afford children thanks to their policies... mass immigration!

Attached: mitama_yakumo_face.jpg (1280x720, 410K)

>Also being borderline retarded is pretty much a prerequisite to become a mahou shoujo.
Rena, Kaede and Momoko are average megucas: dumb, bratty, annoying, emotional teenage girls.
Compare with Iroha, Felicia and Tsuruno who seem to have room temperature IQ whenever they speak.

yachiyo beauty

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.33_[2020.03.01_23.36.08].png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

Iroha has had all her stats nerfed in the anime, she's fine in the game.
Felicia is a little kid who's been too busy working to even attend school.
Tsuruno is actually really smart and just acting genki to reduce everyone else's stress levels while simultaneously concealing her own. She's an honors student with a perfect attendance record whose tutoring turns even Felicia smart.

Attached: 1582915112635.jpg (1000x1323, 299K)

>Iroha has had all her stats nerfed in the anime, she's fine in the game.
When was the last time you used Iroha in an ingame quest other than the forced ones?

The last tower event. Once she gets her uncap on NA I might use her more.
I was talking about her performance in the story, not in the combat minigame though.

>predator
Its called being a Lesbian Chad you incel

>spoiler
This board should be the best example of how 'merely pretending to be retarded' is fundamentally equal to being legitimately retarded

>Homura and madoka got cut
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1581919454386.gif (700x499, 427K)

being hameru is suffering

is he just mad because he's a literal cuck?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2020.03.01_02.34.17].jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Weren't they completely redundant to the story?

He's her step-father. Her mother re-married, bringing her into a family that already had either 2 or 3 high-performing children.

Why are only Iroha and Yachiyo standing so close to each other?

They're the main characters.

Homura is really the only one in the story besides Mami who is relevant in any way. Even then, she doesn't really do anything. Its all just there for fanservice.

Sana's Papa, if you can't tell, is a Tiger Dad.

Basically get 100% in your tests or you're a failure.

>Keep cutting shit
>Have Iroha still fucking do nothing

I mean the story in the game wasn't great, but this is stupid.

So glad rude crass people are lewding Iroha and not Mayu~desu wa.

Oh Kuroe.
I almost forgot about her.
When will she going back?

Maybe in episode 11

I just want to be Iroha's slave

Artist sauce please.

And thus with those last words she sealed her fate.

Attached: AITWEETS.jpg (459x215, 43K)

dic.pixiv.net/a/snaa
We did it Yea Forums! We got onto pixiv!

Use saucenao

b-based

>Mahou Shoujo War
Kinda want desu.

It's happening.

Pray they adapt Part 2.

So Usawa are just highly advanced AI that only magical girls can see? How does that even work?

The cast is not even that big.

Sana is a sweet girl who wouldn't hurt a fly
She's really into medieval torture devices though

Only Ai is an artificial intelligence really.
The Uwasa are based on drawings that Ui
made in the hospital brought to life with Nemu's personal magic which shaves off some of her lifeforce every time she does it

rolling

youtu.be/jedvYSimVDs
*Is more kino in 4 minutes than your entire spinoff*

So Iroha is basically destroying the drawings of her imouto?

Wait did they switch it? Weren't the wings supposed to be protecting the rumors? I remember playing the game and they go out of their way to stop Iroha from killing AI.

Basically. What's more is that Iroha oversaw the lolis creating the Uwasa and even created one of her own

Iroha is not only dumb but also a bully.

The Amanes were trying to keep Mikazuki from finding Endless Solitude and predictably failed.
I don't think there were any feathers guarding the actual rumor site though, only Alina who beat them up a bit with her Doppel then left them in there since she figured that when Iroha, Sana, Madoka and Homura tried to leave then Ai would go berserk and kill them all.

Afterward Alina tries to stop them all from leaving the radio tower with Teresia

Wrong link
youtu.be/iOgo0zmW1Io

>falling twice
even more incompetent that eroha

Attached: 1578213866786.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Attached: madanime.png (181x166, 63K)

Shut up. You're tainting my soul gem

And it all came to nothing.

Iroha is killing her own daughters. She watched the lolis draw the Rumours. Although at the same time their personality don't die they go back into a book.

Are you gay user?

Attached: 1580796703583.jpg (925x542, 149K)

For now

Sucking on Iroha's toes because I'm her pitiful slave

No, but even if I was, my homosexuality would have nothing to do with how unremarkable her voice is.

Wow. I think you're the first ever user I've seen that doesn't like Mai Nakahara's voice.

Who's the most racist meguca?

Madoka canonically learned to hate black people and hispanics when she lived in America

Touka is a meguca supremacist who plans to create a new world order led by megucas, followed by a privileged caste of friends/family and meguca candidates, followed by normie laborers, and with a small number of despair slaves to power the doppel system. She never renounces her views, only puts them on hold in favor of the Tamakock.

Touka thinks magical girls are a superior race and thinks of regular humans as sacrificial lambs.

Touka's a hypocrite though
When Iroha asks Touka if she'd sacrifice her beloved papa for salvation she basically starts reeeing

Given that she is japanese, she probably learned to hate every single etnicity in america, she hates spics, blacks, whites, chinks and pajeets most likely, making her the most racist (based) 16 year old magical girl ever

>followed by a privileged caste of friends/family and meguca candidates

Isn't that the privileged cast of family and friends? I hope you didn't think racist meant being above nepotism.

It'll probably be another season of MagiReco before Rebellion.

Touka deserves love you spics

dead show

I never said she didn't.

Attached: 1582670390712.png (881x1260, 1.14M)

Touka is a retard, as expected of all girls who contract with alien emotionless bunnycats. It's incredible that there isn't a cult/organization bent to rid the world of meguca vermin

Don't give F1 ideas for part 3. That unironically sounds like something they'd do.

Toka deserves to get raped by 50iq megucas.

God, I wish to not have sex with Tsuruno like you have no idea. I want to meet her, become close friends and fall in love with her, then keep on getting closer and closer over the course of a couple of years, until one day I finally decide to confess my feelings, but then I find her being confessed to by another man, who she happily accepts as her first boyfriend, and right there infront of me he takes her first kiss, I take a look at her usually happy and innocent face and notice her slightly ashamed yet lewd expression as her lips are being taken by a man, then he slips his tounge into her mouth and she receives it with her own, while I watch in disbelief as I can't accept that my sweet and innocent Tsuruno is having such a lewd performance while I hear the slurping of their tounges, and their passionate breathing and panting, after which I notice a massive erection in my pants and my desire to pleasure myself, however I manage to control myself unitl I notice her new boyfriend caressing her tender legs, getting closer and closer to her hips, until he starts enjoying her previously untouched cheeks and afterwards removes her underwear, I want to believe that she won't allow it, that she isn't that kind of woman, so I take a look at her face and wait for her to say "stop, not here, not yet" or anything similar, but she doesn't her expression speaks of pure and uncontained lust for the man now between her legs with his own manhood exposed, and rubbing against her defenseless slit, at this point I can't contain myself any longer, and I pull out my own privates and start pleasuring myself while tears run down my face, as I watch how her crotch is eager to receive it's first partner and how her body is penetrated afterwards in a slow, but continuous trust, causing her an expression of pain, lust and happiness combined. (1/2)

I forgot this was airing, almost missed snaa

what would the normal people and government do if they know about megucas?
would kyubey do something? i mean there must be a reason why he only shows up to retarded teenagers.

Attached: 1568543336962.png (1500x831, 2.25M)

Why are all hetfags cucks?

Try to weaponize them obviously.

Then I watch as he ravages her young body with ever increasingly faster hip thrusts, which eventually turn them both into lustful animals that only seek pleasure in each other's bodies, and after a handfull of passionate moments his desire reaches it's limit and he eyaculates inside my sweet and innocent Tsuruno, and inmediatly after I release too, after which Tsuruno notices me with my shamefull cock on hand, and gives me a look of utter disgust, hate and contempt, a look that tells me how much she wishes that I would die at that very moment, so I run and run and run, I arrive to my home as a now broken man and cry myself to sleep. After that day, I keep masturbating to that memory for the rest of my life, and eventually die a kissless, handholdless virgin. (2/2)

at that point kyubey would probably go fully no shits given on the planet and take control of every single aspect of all human lives in order to maximize suffering for potential megucas and keep them fooled to avoid a revolt

The reason is explained in the original. QB harvests emotions as a source of renewable space energy. Meguca tears are space oil.

Now that's sad

I can't believe we're only about 3 episodes away from this glorious moment.

What do you buy at the こねこのゴロゴロshop?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.34_[2020.03.01_02.36.18].jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

give me that snaa

Sana.

she long

t. Ouka

Attached: 1583039822844.png (673x413, 108K)

Not really
Madoka actually had screen time and character development

Fuck Meguca supremascists!
Meguca Armstrong when?

Attached: 252ab08a319ca760c66b23e921e1050aa3868745r1-1000-737v2_uhq.jpg (1000x737, 36K)

Having sex for the sole purpose of procreation with Homura!

Witches can't have children

Homura doesn't do jack shit

>What are familiars

>muh I want to make it fit into the canon

>implying Homura will carry the baby

Game's story is still much, much worse

Acting friendly and supportive to Iroha to get the retard's trust, then at a sleepover you start raping her while she desperately tries to break free and asks you why you're doing this but receives nothing as a response, only a massive cumload shot directly in her womb, impregnating her and then, after you're done, abandoning her like the disposable retarded cumdumpster she is

Stop wanting that

Attached: tsuruno shout.jpg (254x218, 29K)

Alina Gay

Attached: 1582062862257.jpg (700x948, 114K)

Dear God. I want to hetrape Alina so badly. Imagine being a beta Japanese male who wanders, orbits, stalking her, praising her art as you follow her online. Every time she releases a work, you do a diligent job of sharing and liking it, because of just how much you appreciate that aryan white beauty of hers. So one day you decide to just give her a love letter. And then she just tells you to go away, like the dirty incel freak you are.

Now imagine that this doesn't shake you off her trail one bit. Every day and night, you spend time stalking and harassing her, all she can do is tell you to piss off. The mental pervert you are, you grow sexually attracted to her rejections of you. And by now, you've built up a massive collection of audio recordings where you've confronted her and she has dismissed you repeatedly with disdain and contempt. Eventually, it gets so bad that you end up fapping and cooming to a compilation of her rejections that you've edited into a single audio file.

One day, you've decided you've just had enough and can't tolerate the way that aryan goddess just dismissed your yamato demeanor anymore. So you begin stalking her acquaintance, this Halloween-obsessed chuuni, Karin. You notice she regularly shares juice with Alina. So you take the only logical course of action. You carefully arrange for Karin to take along a drink that you managed to have spiked with a mixture of quaaluudes and rohypnol. You cause a distaction that sees Karin run off back home. Then Alina just sips her goddamn juice like its nothing and predictably falls unconscious.

And now you're finally alone with Alina. Perfectly alone, the only noise she's making a shallow unconscious breathing. You take her into the art supplies cabinet, locking the door to the perfectly sunset-illuminated classroom. You delicately undo her ribbons, licking your dirty Japanese lips in anticipation at those perfect white medium tits.

Attached: 1578203487655.png (2700x3600, 3.2M)

What killed the hype?

SALVATION FOR ALL MEGUCAS
Me first of course. Now I will eat this expensive chocolate and you can sleep here on the floor Wing of Magius#28373737. Remember all of this is for total liberation~

Attached: Satomi_Touka_05.png (652x990, 226K)

/vg/ boards are more comfy

I just love how they keep pushing the art style. Madoka has always been very good at that and they're not disappointing even now.

>actual discussion and speculation took place back in 2017-2018
>most people who care are on /vg/
>Those who don't want to get spoiled went to plebbit

Attached: 1575849491536.jpg (1080x1527, 832K)

Have we gotten an Iroha head tilt in the anime so far?

What is the difference between a critic and 6 huge cock at the same time?
Alina can't take a critic

Attached: 1582279448076.jpg (305x305, 38K)

Attached: 1578758202304.jpg (770x864, 132K)

Last chapter of Part 1 had tons of Megucas show what specific magic they got. Tsuruno has good luck due to wishing to gain a lottery for example.

That;s still the best shot in the show so far. I'm worried they're not going to be able to top themselves after that.

Attached: bondage eroha.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

This is a strong competitor I feel

Imagine being such a loser that an artificial intelligence designed to interact with humans begs you to kill it and gtfo

Attached: 1578166660458.png (640x900, 656K)

Then she Doppels and you get AIDS. Hooray.
Already knowing the story, and the changes they made not helping improving it. I liked Ai Snaa but that's it.

We can make a holy grail war with them

>just casually talking about a kidnapping and suicide while the waitress is around

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.09_[2020.03.01_02.24.58].jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

That waitress has probably listened in on weirder conversations

Attached: 27536065_big_p0.jpg (3335x1334, 1.58M)

Wagecucks are already ded so she don't mind

the waitress is already used to it, all girls these days are into that sort of stuff

why is Yachiyo so /fa/?

Attached: Cute.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Even her family and school mates hate her is snaa the ultimate /r9k/ meguca?

This kills the snaa

Attached: 1580497229108.jpg (1000x687, 571K)

Cute episode. I want an AI friend like Ai.

Attached: 2020-03-01 22_05_27.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

saber
momoko

archer
tsukasa
mifuyu

lancer
rena
yachiyo

barserker
felicia
alina

assassin
sana
mitama
kuroe

caster
kaede
tsukuyo

rider
iroha
tsuruno

Attached: 1534839540583.png (600x600, 472K)

Seemed like this episode could almost have been a concept for an entirely original anime.

Attached: 2020-03-01 21_53_51.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Have you heard the rumor about the waitress who eavesdropped on some magical girls and couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut about some shit that didn't concern her, and then the next day someone broke both her arms with a baseball bat?

Attached: sayaka amused with a bat.jpg (1042x1080, 269K)

Attached: 2020-03-01 21_58_14.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

They're zombies, so she's still ok.

Just read Asuka

>implying she isn't taken to the yachiyo rape dungeon
I wish I was her

Are these American lesbians?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Magia Record - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Gaiden - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.36_[2020.03 (1280x720, 1.44M)

Is there not a single straight girl aside from Hitomi in their universe?

Being impregnated by Homura!

Everyone but Rika

>Hitomi
Well...

Attached: 1483759035334.jpg (2560x2560, 1.67M)

How rude of snaa to intrude on their date. What does snaa do when they're playing around with each other because they think they're alone?

The PSP game is kind of fucking weird

Masturbate

The best girl.

Attached: 87b08f619970b93bcd855ded11c36cfb.jpg (681x963, 158K)

asuka, sasara, shizuko, akira and hinano.

so it was a practical design all along?

Attached: 1552546899227.jpg (1200x1200, 1.03M)

>expect kizuna AI
>get tay

nice

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.00_[2020.03.01_02.40.48].jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Mr Purs stuff?

Hinano will be converted to the V
Shizuku has already been converted

For me, it's DFC Amane

Attached: card_10193_c.png (652x990, 221K)

>parfait
>soda
Yachiyo is spoiling this brat too much when just the other day she skipped school, beat up people and got caught by the police.

She made up for it.

by eating out Yachiyo

Same. All everyone talks about it boobs boobs boobs but I prefer the smaller chest more.

Based

Which paella megu lived the longest? Is it even possible for them to survive past 19?

probably the one that turned into witch roberta
>In Puella Magi Production Note, there is a description about her: A witch who lived for a long time as a magical girl. She is weak, as she was no longer a girl when she became a witch (mid-20s to 30s?). The form she takes in her barrier is how she would've turned out in the future (around 40s). What she desires is life. Enjoys alcohol and books.

>hit the wall
>despair
>become an infernal terror
Social commentary? In my mahou shoujo?

Well so far we have Yachiyo, whose 19 and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. And then there's

Livia seems pretty old although we dont know her exact age.

inb4 she is "17"

Yachiyo's probably just as strong as ever she to the effect of her wish. The other 19 year old, on the other hand, is slowly but surely getting weaker.

It's never been confirmed that her wish really does work that way.

>The other 19 year old, on the other hand, is slowly but surely getting weaker.
Pls don't be mean to her

Attached: 1582030008783.png (600x480, 196K)

it did in jp

Where?

>not flapping the ears by tugging the ropes

the part in the batte against wally where she had to tap into her reserves to gain power to defeat it, which means that in part 2 tsuruno is the strongest mikadzuki so once momoko crew took care of her in the nanoha tournement vicotry was as good as theirs.

Oh my

Attached: 1554352099829.jpg (485x600, 67K)

How will Mifuyu ever recover?

>Cowgirl Meguca
>Small tiddles

Pure shit/10

Wait, who's marrying who

Me marrying them

I thought the story implied she just thought she was getting weaker. She even asks Momoko if she noticed a difference and she said no.

Red Het Redemption.

Rape Iroha and impregnate her