Supposed to be the second anime of the decade

>supposed to be the second anime of the decade
>threads are dead as fuck
>no one cares about the show
What went wrong...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.02_[2020.02.23_18.07.20].jpg (1634x919, 115K)

>The more people talk about something the better that thing is
The absolute state of Yea Forumsutists

It reeks of gachashit cash grab

I like it but the last episodes felt too episodical and like side quests for me to talk about it.

I feel it came out way too fucking late at least for me to give a damn about

How long until the Amane sisters lose their sense of society's ethics?

It's way too episodic. Really, Madoka not being episodic was a huge part of it gathering an audience that usually doesn't watch magical girl shows.

It wasn't only the darkness since standard magical girl series often can have darker arcs, it's just people don't want to bother going through the episodic stuff to get to them.

Shame most Yea Forums got filtered, nips like it a lot.

Attached: 1581998480357.png (507x318, 136K)

Not being an original anime for starters.
Adapting a fucking gacha plot for seconds.

Because it is absolutely incoherent for anyone who didn't play the game.

No hot yuri sex in between playing magical girl detective.

First episodes were cool and I still watch it but somehow I cannot give a damn about those twins.

because it's a adaptation of gachashit that only /vg/ cares about

also this

>it's shit on purpose

What didn't go wrong, honestly
>MC does nothing and just stands around while things happen around her
>Yachiyo now only exists for exposition dumping
>Rena, a sidecharacter who hasn't been relevant since episode 3, has more characterization than the entire main cast (except maybe Felicia) to date
>Yui is basically a joke character
>older protagonist cameos are for fanservice only
>virtually no stakes because reality is literally shitting itself to ensure everyone will be ok as a plot point
>episodic monster of the week format, except with not-witches and cardboard cutout villains
>more time spent highlighting the wacky visuals than ensuring the protagonists have discernible motivations or get the ability to do anything other than stand around and look important
>disjointed, nonsensical fight scenes
>meme subs
>assumes the watcher has ADHD and bipolar and introduces 1-2 new characters almost every single episode
>anime-original content in episode 1 blows the rest of the adaptation out of the water

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [720p]_00_05_26_01.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>"fight scene was hard to follow"
I don't understand the general reaction to this. I found common shounen fight scenes even harder to follow with all the camera fuckery.

The only thing I can complain about that scene is the fight being so abrupt but they had to end the episode with the uwasa being dead. But it looks like this """arc""" still isn't over judging from the post ED scene.

Attached: 1576814204929.png (347x316, 116K)

Because fucking nothing has happened in 9 episodes (okay, 7...). It's just fan service for people who play(ed) the mobile game.

But this is a 2 cour show and a lot has already happened that supplements the unfolding plotline

Attached: 1554567323985.png (340x216, 15K)

I dropped it at ep 4
I guess its biggest problem was that it was mildly interesting thanks to the art quality and massively uninteresting thanks to its plot and characters.
There was an emotional climax episode between 2 characters I didnt know anything about. What the fuck, how does that happen?

>shounenshitting fateposter unable to follow shounen fight scenes
sasuga

>hurt the shounenfag
Sorry bro

Yeah and what are you gonna do about it? Go cry about it in another DBZ thread, spic

>Ai tells you to get off the computer and go outside to make friends
i don't need no friends but Ai.

You seem hurt. We're not even in a DBZ thread. I'm just talking about the episode and suddenly you defend shounen all of a sudden after I lowkey dissed its common faults.

Attached: 1553460632624.png (1500x1471, 1.5M)

I agree with the fight being abrupt. But I guess it gets continued next EP since there isn't some epilogue to the arc.

Of course the person unable to follow kids' shows would be unable to tell when his favorite genre was being mocked. fucking kek

Only the reused cut and it being abrupt is what I found annoying. But I can forgive the reused cut since the corona thing is forcing studios on their last legs. Still surprised this episode was great.

Not like Fate fight scenes aren't horrible. They overuse those horrid camera cuts too, there's a lot on the Babylonia anime and some even in Fate/HF. I'm just not talking about it further because this isn't the correct thread

Attached: 1578280484959.gif (806x1075, 367K)

It's one of the best selling anime in Japan right now. Yea Forums threads mean shit. This board is shonenshit central these days.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.54.926.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

You even have a shounenfag selfhater and a shounenfag bootlicker here.

Why are you talking about jap sales
Its a forum for people who speak english and their opinions on an anime.

So were Alina's tits nerfed too?

Because popularity in Japan and China are the only things that matter. West means absolutely fucking nothing for anime.

Sales =/= quality.

It's a common theme with the shows Yea Forums hates

It trends in Japanese twitter with every episode and gets many threads in futaba and 5ch with it.

>It's the revival of Madoka!
>It's gonna take over Yea Forums!

Oh no no no hahahaha

Right
So we might as well close down english anime fora and replace them with a ranking of bd sales.

It's also top selling TV anime. Only stuff like GuP OVA or movies are higher.

Don't mention sales because nu-Yea Forums gets gritty with that.

It fucking wishes it were Utena harder than I thought possible desu

The problem is what happened to Yea Forums over the years not Magireco itself.

It's as pointless and meandering as everyone with a brain expected from a gachashit cashgrab and nobody wanted to talk to Madoka autists even before they turned into shameless apologists for a brand.

>b-but it's popular! the nips like it too see!
Is this really the only defense you have?

>AOTD bait in the OP
>Yea Forums still keeps on getting baited

goddamn

> all of Yea Forums is shonenshit

Who cares what summer babies think? And they are too busy shitposting in generic shonen/isekai trash threads.

He's not wrong tho. Even non shounen threads get shitposting from shounenturds

Only total cocksleeves think Madoka was anything more than adequate in the first place

What was the purpose of Iroha coming to the hitoribocchi when Ai got Sana to just free herself in the end?

Was madoka really AOTD or was it only good for its time?

Attached: 1581945243686.jpg (1634x919, 175K)

>Yea Forums in charge of reading comprehension, the post
There's no other way this could have ended

Attached: 152320841209312.jpg (492x492, 126K)

I fucking love Madoka but this show isn't doing anything for me. It doesn't have the atmosphere or tone of Madoka, the setting is completely different, even the look of the show bothers me because it veers into Rebellion territory even though presumably this is all in the real world.

meduka had pathos, say whatever you want about the Butcher but he knows his shit about drama

make a non bait thread

Definitely AOTD. It literally reshaped the industry. It got more clones than Evangelion.

>It doesn't have the atmosphere or tone of Madoka, the setting is completely different
well no shit sherlock this isn't madoka but a side story doing its own thing, you got bamboozeled!

should've gone in with a different mindset else you'll neve appreciate it

>please flood the catalog with half a dozen threads about my gachashit adaptation
no thanks

both

Made one

Thanks, someone really keeps on making these bait threads

>friends who watched one of the madoka clones before watching madoka cant appreciate the AOTD

Attached: 1565984888599.jpg (480x274, 59K)

>AI Awasa was called Hitori Bocchi
>tell her friend than she can't no longer be with her and should go out and make new friends
Hmm

I don't even know how this show manages to be so incredibly boring to me.

You nigger just make the same complaints every week, just drop it and move on if you don't like it.

It's got nothing on the original series but it's still a fun magical girl anime for me and a bunch of others that like Madoka.

>but it's a cash grab!!!
Madoka has always been intended to have spinoffs like this on other platforms from the start.

>it's still a fun magical girl anime
>fun
debatable

Read the rest of the post befor bitching.

>Take a moderately enjoyable jpeg collection game
>Cut the moderately enjoyable bits out
Seems clear cut to me. All I wanted was Homura pulling a gun on dine-and-dashers and kusocurry still fucked it up.

Attached: 1578166762727.jpg (981x495, 147K)

All the stuff they hid in this show & all they get is speed watchers.

>supposed to be anime of decade.
No. Shaft had staff shake up probably meant to be practice.

Self fulfilling prophecy. You think it’s going to be gachashit and can only view it from that lens.

Already did, what now?

So you're just retarded, that's a shame.

Hey, if you find eating shit fun then more power to you.

We should cheer those people on so they can eat the shit so we dont have to.

You sure love talking about shit you're seemingly bored by. Or maybe you're even consuming it every week too despite disliking it?

>he doesn't watch trainwrecks solely to laugh about them on Yea Forums
Maybe other social media sites would be up your alley, you seem a bit new to this

You say it as if that was a bad thing

>heh I'm only watching it ironically xD
Trainwrecks are only watchable when they're fun anyway, which you seem to think this isn't. Keep trying to find excuses for why you're still here though.

>All the stuff they hid in this show & all they get is speed watchers.
2010s Yea Forums and early would love this kind of shit, sadly new anime watchers are used to the same isekai formula they've watched over and over

I'm enjoying it and you can't stop me no matter how hard you type text on a panamanian face-painting board.

>Trainwrecks are only watchable when they're fun
Trainwrecks are best when they're lukewarm, half-baked piles of shit with no redeeming qualities or watchability.

Attached: cap_[HorribleSubs] Grimms Notes The Animation - 06 [720p]_00_09_54_02.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

This show unironically puts me to sleep every week. As someone who works third shift, it's a blessing.

It wasn't like the worst fight scene in history, but it just wasn't very clean, too much camera swinging around the place.

I'm trying to get into this, I really am, but it's hard to overlook the bloated cast and revolving door of characters that exist just because the source material is gacha.
There's been no real chemistry between any of the characters to make it an interesting watch- everything is just shallow and going through the motions. Every girl in the original series has a unique relationship with each other. Madoka and Homura, Homura and Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko, etc. Every character exists for a very specific reason.
The use of CGI is also awful. The witches and rumors have absolutely no characteristics worth remembering like the OG witches and labyrinths. This is coming from someone who really wants to like this show, but there's just nothing there so far.

Is there anybody watching magireco that thinks the anime is unironically good without having played the gacha ? (let alone better than original Madoka)

Just asking

Attached: 1582551129166.jpg (419x420, 24K)

Me. I don't think it's comparable to madoka since it looks different than madoka but I think it's great.

I love shows that incorporate great visuals into the story.

You faggots have the same excuse every week, just go back to /vg/ and move on

It's riding on the success of the original series but that doesn't change the fact that it's shit unless you have shaft's cock in your mouth

>but madoka was always a cash grab
It's a product worth spending money on unlike record

we could have more monogatari insted of this shit. what a waste

>Rena, a sidecharacter who hasn't been relevant since episode 3, has more characterization than the entire main cast

Rena literally died on-screen and later still alive. How this is "characterization"?

AOTD.

too intellectual for a audience. Look, most Yea Forums catalog now is Naruto, Boku Academic and other shounen crap. No wonder why you guys hates Record because is intellectual for you mind.

Attached: 611px-GSskater.jpg (611x1023, 134K)

Naruto threads are mostly started to criticize it while the rest of the board hates shonenshit and rightfully insults whenever possible.

>not just watching for Ume characters
The true patrician watchers are the Widebros

Attached: 1371745537105.jpg (1767x992, 186K)

Memefags are going to say "gocha" but it's not about the quality of the show, Madoka is only going to have that shock value and unexpectedly once, same as Kemono Friends. It's a flash in the pan.

>episodic
>stupid
>too many literal whos
>jobbers
>awkwardly forced cameos
>its just riding the coattails of something else popular, while not delivering on any of its strong points.
>its episode 9 of 13 and we've only just now met the primary antagonist
>it plays just like a regular magical girl show, except shitty, unlike the original which was very different.

>rehashed overused meme magical girl story
>AOTD
It's nowhere near as good as Kill la Kill

Attached: a11.gif (600x734, 199K)

But user, Magia Record IS the Madoka version of Naruto, Bnha, etc...

Not being a Yachio backstory considering she's the best character in the main cast

>other shounen crap
Most shounen is better than this gachashit why the hell does Yea Forums act like shounen is the worst possible thing seriously stop being so retarded there are things worse than shounen

I'm loving it and Iroha is my wife.

Attached: 1582479668603.jpg (702x980, 120K)

Your wife has brain problems.

Gachabros Assemble.

Most people drop in and out of /vg/ to discuss it.

And the new friends who got into MagiReco through the anime.

Something has happened. This is meant to be the team building arc.

It is the revival of Madoka. Madoka has never been in a better state thanks to it.

It's hard to say it's not shounenshit after seeing the state. MagiReco is an improvement.

Gacha is good.

It is a very fun game.

I am enjoying the Main Story very much.

>everyone I don't agree with should go back to /vg/
Okay.

It is building on the success of the original series with a new cast, new story and new characters.

>It's a product worth spending money on unlike record
I would gladly spend money on MagiReco. Buying Magia Archive 2 as we speak.

No far too different.

So you admit to being a shounenfag who hates gacha just because?

>I don't like thing
>well, I like thing
ok

I don't just like it. I love Magia Record,

Yea Forums has long been dead since moot allowed naruto threads back

duly noted

>raildex shounenshit
>so many characters introduced
>nobody complains
>only complaints are animation quality

Wow, you have a point. These people are just speedwatchers.

Madoka gets a lot of haters in shounen era Yea Forums especially after the AOTD claim last year.

do what is the deal with the hater?
when people don't like something usually just ignore it.

Attached: t8J3wHvm.gif (400x400, 1006K)

People nitpick shows they hate. They pretend not to hate it but they do.

2009 Yea Forums would have hated it, though.

She's just a bit slow

>being a shounenfag who hates gacha just because
most shounen suck but gachashit is way worse
gacha is the most souless medium there is

Christ Almighty, can we fucking ban gachashit from Yea Forums and have their cancer contained to their respective /vg/ threads?

Gacha is full of soul. I love the stories in gacha from Bang Dream to Madoka.

Post tummy

It's good not great.
Just average

>Ban things I don't like
Wow Mr Censor. What is your problem today? I actually think the /vg/ is an improvement over Yea Forums.

Attached: eroha.jpg (849x1200, 1.04M)

Attached: 1583030530443.jpg (600x848, 373K)

Raildex has less IPs then this thread. Nobody gives a fuck about raildex.

People love FGO in Japan. These gachashit are basically just VNs ported to phones and has gameplay and gambling added.

>gameplay
lolno

Their show literally aired friday

>Gacha is full of soul
That's just the dopamine from gambling talking you dumb addict

Yeah then call it """gameplay"""

But the point is it's just a repackaged VN

>Madoka has never been in a better state thanks to it.
I bet you say the same about Fate

Why does everyfag thinks that you have to spend money to play gacha games casually.

>basically just VNs ported to phones
You never read an actual VN have you
>People love FGO in Japan
So what all that means is they have plenty of retards like you there

Yeah I can. How many fate shows has FGO funded ever since? The HF movies are amazing. A lot more of content to get adapted soon.

>have to spend money to play
You don't need to spend money to get dopamine from gambling you fucking retard

I do. I wouldn't make comparisons if they weren't. Especially FGO. The VN content is is so abundant that could amount you longer hours than your usual VN

In case of reco's, the main story is voiced too and it's too long to fit in 2 cours that's why you see gachafags complaining about things getting cut

>The HF movies are amazing
No they suck it rushes through the story and skips a ton of shit

>gambling
Jokes on you. I don't spend a cent on the game.

It is a game. Has more gameplay than a VN.

FGO is making a lot of money so good on Fate.

>I like it so that's all that matters
great. all you need to do is admit it's a disgrace to the original
you're in a Yea Forums vs. Yea Forums thread

>could amount you longer hours
They amount of text may be longer but it has less in it doesn't actually have that much story to it and the quality of the writing is abysmal

It's not even gambling since its free you retard.

Stop virtue signalling.

>Yea Forums wojak shit
Way to prove your point

>raildex shounenshit
>so many characters introduced
>nobody complains
Maybe because amid all of the new character introductions, the constant, which is the protagonist (In this case, Mikoto/Touma for Raildex and Iroha for Magia Record), is more entertaining in one side than the other one. Touma & Mikoto are far more interesting to watch than Iroha.

Attached: file.png (340x255, 153K)

This episode was pretty great. Alina is best girl.

>Mostly straight adaptation of an infamously shit mobile game
>Supposed to be anime of the decade

Why would I call it a disgrace? I consider it an amazing addition to the Madoka franchise. A revival of Madoka.

>I don't spend a cent on the game

>Touma
Interesting

Don't know if that's dopamine but it's more to it than that.

I genuinely like the stories in the mobage.

>Yea Forums vs. Yea Forums thread
Why struggle? The Yea Forums Madoka threads have already been colonised.

>so good on Fate
Not really fgo ruined fate it absolute trash now

keep getting findommed by your anime jpeg slot machine videogame gachacuck

> I actually think the /vg/ is an improvement over Yea Forums.
Good for you, I am glad you have found a group in which you can discuss and obsess over this horrendously exploitative format and whatever trappings surround and relate to it.
Now fucking STAY there.

>It's not even gambling
In terms of dopamine there's no difference

>The Yea Forums Madoka threads have already been colonised.
Nice meme. Everybody here is from the general on /vg/. Who the fuck else would willingly watch this trash?

Modoka is shaft's puppet at this point. Madoka died when Urobuchi was out of the picture hence why nearly every spinoff including record is shit.

>Now fucking STAY there
/vg/ is on Yea Forums as well. Might as well post on both.

So many animes being released, dozens of new Servants. I don't see why you're complaining. In Reco we are getting almost all the spin-off characters voiced so it's pretty good.

why does that makes you buttmad?

>I genuinely like the stories in the mobage
So you believe but without the dopamine and waifubait I don't you would pay it any attention

I can see you never read it and just assuming because it's from a medium you hate.

because not only are you wasting your time and money but you are also wasting precious bandwidth by constantly shilling this garbage on Yea Forums

>So many animes being released, dozens of new Servants. I don't see why you're complaining
Cause those animes and servants are trash you absolute retard quality is what matters not quantity

So...colonisation?

Good on SHAFT then. They wanted to continue Madoka after making Rebellion so here we are. If Urobuchi wants to play wiht puppets good on him if he doesn't want to be part of Madoka anymore. We can now have Madoka without Uro.

>but without the dopamine and waifubait I don't you would pay it any attention
I don't play it for the waifu or this dopamine. I pay attention to the story because I like it.

You aren't even from Yea Forums, wojakfag

>I can see you never read it
Except I have and it's easily one of the dumbest things I have ever read

The only thing inretesting in raildex is railgun

I'm gaming the game by not giving it money.

>wasting precious bandwidth
I got unlimited but thanks for your concern.

I heard some of all the new Servants were quite nice like this Calamity Jane.

why is different from manga or light novel adaptations?

I fucking knew it was some assblasted Yea Forums tard who's been spamming gacha adaptation threads.

I consider it one of the better spin-off stories.

Then it's literally on you. A lot in Japan likes it, I'm not even talking about sales perspective

>What went wrong...
with the success of the first animu it shouldn't have taken NEARLY A FUCKING DECADE for a spinoff/side story

>be SHAFT
>start noticing that monogatari's popularity is in the downtrend
>oh fuck what do we do bros
>let's make a sequel to madoka
>ok but urobutcher wants nothing to do with it
>just make it gacha game, paypigs will eat that shit up
>fucking genius
How does it feel to be so easily exploited?

Attached: 1583021390080.gif (320x230, 558K)

It's hilarious

Madoka has good writing while record doesn't. This will be the death of the franchise

On another note why do mods allow shills on this board?

The unironic term for it is "soulless". No Urobuchi, no Kajiura, characters are literal mobage knock-offs. Madoka's time on top is well behind it, and it shows.

>people like the anime so they are shills

>money bad
did you know anime and even this website were made to "exploit" you?

>This will be the death of the franchise
Sales are up, more doujin at Comiket, a bunch of old fans came back.

Nah, this is a revival.

Lol nope. F2P.

That's cause you're retarded
>A lot in Japan likes it
Popular does not equal good you dumb fucking gachatard

Magireco makes more than what the first show + rebellion ever has.

Honestly this. Madoka threads in 5ch and futaba are getting lively again

>game is getting buttfucked by arknights in japan

oh no no hahaha

>sales are up
They're a complete joke compared to the original and the streaming numbers aren't even top 3 for the season. This isn't a revival.

Compared to some of the other spin-offs, yeah this is top notch.

Yeah keep on backtracking you idiot.

Magireco literally revived interest in Madoka

What does that have to do with this thread

Not enough suffering.

>They're a complete joke compared to the original
We'll make it up with the game.

>streaming numbers aren't even top 3 for the season
Still up there so it's okay.

>isn't a Revival
It is.

>New game is out
>Why is everyone spending money on it
Okay. MagiReco will still last a very long time.

I'd rather ban all of Yea Forums from Yea Forums since it will remove shounenfags too.

>Compared to some of the other spin-offs, yeah this is top notch
What spinoff could you possibly consider worse than goshit
What the fuck are you talking about

>everyone I don't agree with is one person
Okay.

Gotta bring out every bait to justify their hate. Being on topic doesn't work anymore

wich azur lane wud u fuk

for me, it's taihou

Attached: __taihou_and_taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_kanzaki_muyu__65faebf61a5d6f698c1b29e193855f8f.png (600x1029, 733K)

>Nah, this is a revival.
so movie 4 when? or its dead and we are only going to get magia record stuff from now on?

Attached: 1578964781231.jpg (1224x790, 104K)

You do know that has been few spin offs before Magia Record, right?

Kazumi was pretty bad.

Weird logic is that if other game outsells MagiReco that means MagiReco dies and Madoka can be saved?

I don't know.

>this is your brain on schizophrenia

They teased rebellion sequel last year on some reco convention where they talked about reco anime

They don't want to do new Rebellion without Uro, and since Uro doesn't want to come back that is a problem.

So options moving forward. Rebellion with new writer, probably Gekidan who wrote this anime, or Arc 3 of MagiReco is Rebellion sequel and sets up a crisis crossover between main verse and Recoverse.

Well he isn't wrong. Yea Forums shitters have ruined Yea Forums for too long. Now you see "coomer"posting in Yea Forums when Yea Forums had all been about lewdposting.

>Look it's good because it makes money

God Yea Forums is worse than iToddlers

Record is only popular in Japan, the NA server is filled with toxic /vg/ fandom; the average people only care about Fortnite mobile and Minecraft mobile.

Attached: ezgif.com-rotate.gif (800x450, 2.25M)

No sane person would spend money on something shit.

I bet if your favorite shows starts selling well, you'd rally under salesfagging too

>Record is only popular in Japan
Good. Derestage does not need everyone in the world.

That's /vg/ to you.

Dokkan battle makes more money than reco every month. DBS confirmed better than madoka as a whole.

>Kazumi was pretty bad.
Weren't we talking about fate or is that actually the name of a fate spinoff I haven't heard of

>show i like is selling = good
>show i dont like is selling = doesnt count

/thread

Forget the shonenshit. Just look at the amount of isekaishit and gookshit like tower of god

Attached: Evil Mastermind.jpg (900x1350, 340K)

>No sane person would spend money on something shit.
Guess the world's mostly insane people then

Oh god yes

>shonen shonen shonen
>No one talks about the actual show

Literally rent free.

Blind and ignorant is more accurate

Isekaishit and gachashit has drawn Yea Forums tards for years to Yea Forums

wow

i guess we really do live in a society

Attached: 1581689215859.jpg (759x769, 167K)

Because it's a bait thread. Look at the OP

>What went wrong...
Nothing. The problem is that Madoka is a product of its era and, at this point, all of the ideas and innovation that the original anime introduced are already lost in time.

Attached: 1577468110645.jpg (805x559, 125K)

this is the decoy thread

Madoka is AOTD

Attached: 683344.jpg (3023x2118, 1.38M)

The actual threads are dead with just autistic, pathetic bumps to not get archived.

sherk bros...

Depends on the day. Some threads were pretty good.

Need more suffering

good you didn't find it

Dont tell him

Rika and Ren isn't a bootleg MadoHomu
Can't say the same thing for IroYach

get fucked nerd

Doesn't seem good enough to bother watching it as it's airing, I'm planning to marathon it after it ends.

Is there yuri though? If so I'll watch with you guys and help add to the post count.

Theres a lot. Especially twincest scissoring live. No joke.

Because gatcha games stories were not meant to be converted into anime and it shows.

I treat adaptations like this as soft rewrites. Like LN adaptations

>Iroha is so retarded she'll jump off a tower without a second thought

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p]-[06.45.489-06.53.288].webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

what are you going to do now? spam gore again?

Attached: IMG_20190923_004204.jpg (1293x987, 112K)

No.

she likes her cat

it's the same problem that Nanoha StrikerS had. focusing on nobodies.

I guarantee that after SHAFT realizes that they need the original cast back, we'll get our actual S2.

what part of "side story" is too hard to understand? this was never was meant to be madoka 2

Attached: 1575177271713.gif (500x337, 157K)

No direct gatchashit adaptation will ever be good

>Self fulfilling prophecy. You think it’s going to be gachashit and can only view it from that lens.
It would have been far better if it had just simply adapted the gacha story, but some retard had to change it for no reason.
What we got with this anime is something that is worse than the story of a shitty cashgrab gacha game.

>Side Story
>Completely ignores everything established in the main story.

At least FGO had the decency to be set in the distant future, and still feature actual Fate characters.

Based and widepilled.

Attached: 1582939996987.png (1900x1414, 2.25M)

Vivid Strike > Magireco

>the haters got so buttmad and style'd they raiding other Reco threads

>it's the same problem that Nanoha StrikerS had. focusing on nobodies.
StrikerS problem was pacing, not characters. SSX proves this. Unfortunately the decision mid-series to switch the focus back to the old hags only threw off the pacing even more.

Nips like the MagiReco cast just fine, by the way, even if they're one of the more boring teams in the game.

Attached: 1582915112635.jpg (1000x1323, 299K)

>StrikerS problem was that Nanoha isn't a loli anymore.

movies prove this in spades.

Which is it?

i want to fuck iroha school uniform

Attached: 1576670091228.jpg (1634x919, 178K)

>That PSone era CGI

Jesus

It's a really bad show? 9 episodes in and the entire thing have been a runway of waifus for... someone I guess? And it even fails at that too, the main character is as interesting as a potato and the only girl with some sort of character so far in this cast of 30 magic girls it's this one that change of shape that now that I notice I already forgot too, her background was interesting but it ended as fast as it started and then thrown into the backstage.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magia Record - 09 [1080p]_[00-09-33-907].jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

>set in the distant future,
2015 is not the distant future you absolute retard

Mmmm patas....

It's so funny

Is set in an anomaly time line

Attached: 1583008956033.jpg (1918x1080, 111K)

A bit

Attached: 1582086657768.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Gay

>nips like it a lot
>BD sell like shit
>Stream rank low
Honestly, Madoka series feel soulless without Urobuchi

In the end, it's not really the BD sales or streaming rankings that matter, but if the adaption managed to convince more otakudorks to spend money on gacha meguca.

The game makes up the sales.

>It's one of the best selling anime in Japan right now.

Source?

Nice source

>Best selling
>* 3,334pt Magia Record
???

Attached: 1491869615239.png (800x495, 514K)

It's pretty good. We are close to 100 Voiced megucas now.

It's not working then. Game is doing worse than in past years.

The fact that the story is dictated by gacha shit hampers the whole thing. I kind of like some of the content here, but each new thing/girl was designed to get whales to gamble for pngs or whatever.

But it's not???

>alina tits
cant find the comparison picture

>January 2018 11.84å„„
>January 2019 17.29å„„
>January 2020 3.15å„„

It's dropping like a rock.

>China
Magia rank still shit

Attached: 3r0zoe.jpg (500x1650, 122K)

>And fucking fail
I wonder why even do this

Attached: 1558927882919.gif (640x400, 455K)

It'll be fine.

Vegfag spam failed in /vg/ and now he's back here

>It's one of the best selling anime in Japan right now
Lol no

>Recotards were lying about the sales, stream numbers and the game's profits
>Have to resort to samefag and being passive agressive

How sad.

Attached: Terrible.jpg (640x480, 198K)

He didn't even like veg
Just hate madoka

Attached: IMG-20200228-WA0000.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I don't see the lies. Just because it isn't immediately up there doesn't mean it's unpopular.

1. Nothing is really happening.
2. No fanservice.
3. NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING!

>animeonly
>thinks reco ignores what established in the main story

pottery

That 2019 figure is not the usual normal one

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-125816_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 522K)

Not enough suffering

Something is happening, you just aren't paying attention.

As someone who plays the gacha and knows the story, the anime is mediocre. Too many things are cut and rushed. The girls get barely any develpment between them so any emotional parts fall flat.

I do enjoy all the new artwork we're getting though. The designs of the girls are top notch too. Waiting to get my wife shinobu in game.

Attached: shinobu puella.png (652x990, 130K)

>NO!!! IT'S DROPPING LIKE A ROCK!!! STOP TRYING TO DEFEND IT!! I'M RIGHT!!!

Soulless gachashit

But it really isnt lmao. It even increased from dec.

Go have a seizure, bro

Butcher is a hack but Magia record is fundamentally flawed for being gachashit.

Only one having trouble is the NA version.

There's nothing wrong with gacha.

What do you mean? It's a comparison of the same month in different years, no?

True Madokafags will never support this soulless gachashit.

Nice try but 'True' Madokafags are the gachafags.

Most players of the gacha are 2011 fans.

You mean anime only watchers? Those aren't true madoka fans.

>keeps on forgetting the first madoka gacha

This

See

Which? Magica Mobage or Madoka Online? But people bitching about Magia Record aren't real Madoka fans. Just people who watched the anime/movies only and didn't follow anything else.

Those aren't true Madokafags. True Madokafags don't play this shit.

Oh yes, only true madokafags can appreciate meguca ball super.

What is a True Madokafag but someone who watched the original series and loved it? Now they are back and playing the amazing Madoka game.

>Yea Forums & Yea Forums Defending Gachashit
This forum keep getting low

Attached: 1519406542881.jpg (850x850, 150K)

true madokafags would eat shit as long as it has magi in its name

We have a Brigade organised of finest lads working shifts to promote Reco.

Literally me

It's /vg/ defending this shit not/a/

just like fatemonkeys

Yea Forums are the ones hating on gachashit tough.

Attached: 1578152098706.gif (480x270, 260K)

Nice boogeyman

laughing_violet.png

It's not like it matters for a magical girl to fall from that place anyway

I dont mind the anime its mediocre compared to the original but if it means we get a rebellion sequel sooner then I'm happy.

>Yea Forums
Nobody gives a shit about this game on Yea Forums. The /vg/ shills can't keep the threads alive there.

Attached: D2aUnpzUwAEpe0F.jpg (1000x860, 60K)

lol no they dont

why would you want a rebellion sequel when rebellion was medicore compared to reco?

Agreed. It amazes me how little of value has come out of the puella magi series. It's got more potential than this.

13 episode anime with barely any plot

Sigh

too bad begging for attention doesn't fall under the advertising/begging ban category.

26 split

Eroha is a tummy of decade. What went right?

Attached: 1580754822021.png (1700x2141, 2.21M)

Is it confirmed or are you fags still trusting that literally who twitter?

because Madoka was already made and this is just a cash grab

Literal who twitter said fire force 4 cour before it all started airing.

Madoka barely had plot and dont see you bitching about it.

No it did

>Madoka barely had plot

Attached: 1564594769010.jpg (126x150, 5K)

how is it ignoring anything from the main story? are you actually this retarded?

Attached: Akuma.Homura.full.2442383.jpg (3023x3760, 1.27M)

Let me guess, no one died in the show yet?

Why didn't Sana just wish for a place to belong instead of wishing to disappear from the place that she didn't?

Attached: 1583043216557.png (667x671, 556K)

Is Iroha going to do anything all? Besides sleeping and eating of course.

Like every dumb magical girl who fell for the scam, she only realized it after

It's shit in comparison to PMMM but I don't even care. When I see and hear the old characters my heart races and I start sweating and salivating. That's the only reason I'm watching it.

Do magical girls poop?

Yes they still eat

i like her autism stare

Attached: 1558942458124.jpg (1634x919, 143K)

Attached: 1582430763620.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Why would we need a thread on Yea Forums where everyone is hanging out at the coooler /vg

/vg/ is Yea Forums. The people you watched Madoka with back in 2011 and had speculah with? Chances are they are now playing the game.

What's so bad about gacha games?

Kinda boring ngl

She resolves all Yachiyo sexual needs.

Attached: 1581255371977.png (900x1080, 849K)

>/vg/ is Yea Forums
>/vg/ Cooler than Yea Forums

Attached: 1-10-1122x631.jpg (1122x631, 85K)

>Make a new meguca
>midriff
>giant weapon twice the size of meguca

The character designs are so lazy

Madoka is kino
Magireco is kino

>japs like it so its good even though i dont buy shit

LMAO madoka tards are the reason why i wont watch it

/vg/ is basically a gacha board now

4stats.io

The only one you could really make that argument for is Felicia, and it's not as if magical girl weapons are supposed to follow any kind of logic.

We could really use a gachashit containment board

Even gachafags want that but mods refuse

Im glad they want it and I hope it gets pushed. Now then how about shounenshit board as well?

Because her self-esteem is as low as the marinara trench. She basically tried to commit suicide with her wish.

It's based on a gacha, half the potential audience instantly tuned out based on that

We need an animated RikaRen anthology

Attached: DVssIGEVwAA3C6p.jpg (516x729, 85K)

Not enough Sayaka-chan!

Attached: 2ef2d0b34077cd95455729d791eb918b2f3bd6dc.jpg (800x800, 718K)

Almost literally any time it seems like Iroha should have done something useful in the anime, she probably actually did in the game.
Seriously, it's fucking stupid.

>Take a moderately enjoyable jpeg collection game
>Cut the moderately enjoyable bits out
basically this

I fucking play the game. The story is okay, if not amazing there.
I have zero idea what they're going for with the changes. If you've played the game, you're left wondering why things are worse. If you haven't, you're left wondering why you should care about anyone.

magical girl wishes are famous for being bad

I dropped it around episode 7, it was just boring. The girls are really cute at least and it made me want to rewatch Madoka so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Attached: ERyMjO7UYAEZAGT.jpg (2500x2500, 870K)

It's hilarious how there's one autist spamming there threads trying to destroy any discussion and threads of this anime based off of the fact that it's an adaption of a mobile game. Don't you have anything better to do with your life? I guess you don't, since you're here.

Using proxies is pathetic as fuck and I hope you and all of your buddies get banned.

I make that argument for all new megucas
In the original, the designs mirrored the meguca characters, so did their weapons.

Imagine being this retarded. If you're a true fan, you'll consume whatever madoka shit is thrown at you. Stay mad poorfag

Iroha and Tsuruno's weapons are relatively small, Yachiyo's weapon is a halberd that isn't especially big, and Sana's weapons is a tower shield which is already big by definition.

>If you're a true fan, you'll consume whatever madoka shit is thrown at you
Absolute state of M/a/doka

Attached: 6dnkve0w92s31.png (963x1175, 947K)

> whatever shit
So you admit it's shit

Attached: mUlqOxT.png (1024x1456, 638K)

I wanna marry Tsuruno

Urobutcher doesn't want to be part of Madoka. We'll make Madoka without him.

Attached: 1565929688017.jpg (601x710, 115K)

but Yea Forums already exists

I want to become her friend and fall in love with her, and keep talking and getting closer and closer over the course of a couple of years, until one day I decide to confess my love to her but when the day finally comes I find another man confessing to her, which she accepts and then he takes her first kiss and virginity on the spot while I peek from the corner, crying and masturbating, and then I cum at the same time she gets creampied, and she notices me with my cock in hand and gives me a look of utter disgust, then I'll run home and cry myself to sleep, and keep on masturbating to the memory of that moment for my whole life, dying as kissless handholdless virgin

true friends will tell yyou when you are being retarded, and true fans will shit on a franchise when its being a sellout.
friends who tell you you are being retarded when you aren't are just shitty attention whores, as are most if not all reco haters.

>there will never be another anime as epic as Madoka

Attached: 1581807839851.jpg (1000x812, 198K)

>gachashit
>anime of the decade
no.

>when the blood gushed (presumably from fracture)
I havent been to /gif/ for a long time

Not with that mentality, make your own anime user I believe in you

Attached: 1580770552935.jpg (497x424, 45K)

I hate dogs because of a childhood trauma but chinks are subhuman trash nonetheless

when are we getting more after rebellion...

Attached: 1576319623007.jpg (630x1200, 128K)

Dude, wtf? That's not cool.

People finally realized that Madoka is not a good anime. Took some time but here we are.

It was a magireco hater user, It was a fitting end for him

Imagine being this anally devastated by an anime

You shouldn't have that sort of sick shit saved to your computer. Go see a therapist if this sort of stuff doesn't bother you.

Can't be worse than having shit taste

>nips like it a lot
I don't believe you. Also that means nothing.

God I love futa doujins

My coming will save you user, It will set you free in ways you cannot see.

Attached: 75794823_p0.png (1280x1080, 1.24M)

Fucking this. I can't fucking understand what's going on. It's so infuriating

I felt disoriented when it shifted to Felicia's group.

I don't play the game and I don't see how you can have this problem unless your'e retarded or speedwatching

Madokafags are delusional holy shit

Characters are good, atmosphere and directing are surprisingly great considering shaft state, it feels mahou soujo.

But between madoka fanbase, madoka and gacha haters threads are garbage

nobody gives a shit about phone games
unless it's whatever shitty shovelware ixion saga DT is based on, because that show was fucking hysterical

Yea Forums doesnt

Madoka has the worst fucking fanbase on this site

>>raildex shounenshit
Do people really watch this braindead trash?

>Black Naruto with special hand that hide OP thing and fight with talk no jutsu
Ofcourse everyone watch and read that

For me, main problem is that no one questions how do magical girls turn into witches and back willy-nilly. For someone as mature and clear-thinking as Yachiyo, I expected more interest in this problem. Heck, it should be on everyone's mind, and yet, no one says anything, except maybe Mami at her first scene in this anime.

Madoka is good for Futa Doujins and nothing else.

i liked it better when it was called magical girl site 2bh

>Have u heard, haAVe U heARD??

Hell yeah.

Dropped it last episode.
>unremarkable MC
>standard plot
>cause is based on gatcha storyline
>too many cast members for a 1-cour show

>he says as he jerks over a shounen-ified mahou shoujo show

>says its shounenfied
>but plot is too deep for him to even see

user, you can drop it every week but that won't make your favorite show sell more.

Attached: 1580335110641.jpg (391x392, 36K)

But it should.

Attached: 1461705989959.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

You might need to see a therapist. This thread has multiple people posting in it. You won't see me here anymore. Have fun.

Uncute and no canon

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-064353__01.jpg (1440x2124, 950K)

So what? Most anime is manga tv ads

Attached: 1575002330264.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Kyouko is a monster.

Attached: 2018-02-17b.jpg (971x688, 94K)

There ought to be at least more anime original stuff that supplements manga and/or gacha, instead of just being animated retelling of the story inside.

Shaft Could be doing more gatsu no lion
Or work with Urobucci to make original script of anything
Or finish SZS
OR some niniosin adaption

This fucking garbage takes away from anything good and memorable they could do doing instead.

Those fuckers just removed the best scene where Yachiyo gang kidnap Amane sister and literally drink her juice.

Dine and dashing Amane a cute.

Attached: 1581737156267.jpg (2732x2048, 885K)

That was to be expected they can't have the quality of this garbage increase.

Why is Kyouko a pedofile now?

Attached: EILEWEqWoAA_PGq.jpg (2428x1720, 828K)

All megucas become pedophiles when they reach a certain age.

It's literally bad guys vs good guys monster of the week shit.

But dude, it has kyouko and mami and it will have sayaka and then homura and madoka as well, so please keep watching it onegaishimasu.

more like grey vs grey

they cut out homura and madoka from the AI arc

>mass murderers who plan on killing progressively more people
>grey

>are the ones behind half witches instead of full witches and plan to save al megucas in the world
>grey

Why, though?

It is, he was the one and only reason the original was even worth watching. That's been made painfully clear by now.

They'd be grey if they weren't so gleeful about it.

>he seriously thinks that's the goal
Maybe for the two genius lolis but Alina is a literal psychopath who loves to kill people, and the genius lolis would gladly kill all humans just to save megucas.
They are as grey as Hitler who wanted to save the german race.
Besides the retarded uwasa so far in the anime the upcoming probably cour finale chelationland is quite literally going to have them send tsuruno to make sure a shit ton of people die so they can gain more energy to wake up a monstrosity that's going to kill even more people.

When you grow older and then turn into a meguca your meguca form will look like you at the age of your contract which gives them an in to gain trust with little girls.

I wish for digital shows to drop the grey gradient style colors. It's shit.

Would you be willing to give up your soul for that wish?

Attached: 1579736790410.jpg (688x1000, 429K)

im talking about how the story is presented. if we go by gacha spoilers, the story is still not monster of the week white vs black.

alina is insane but the rest are ok.

>alina is insane but the rest are ok.
Neither of the lolis gives the tiniest fuck about killing people.

as far as the anime goes, we don't know the lolis are magius yet.

Even if we just look at what's presented, you have four uwasa three of which would be fatal to normal humans.

Who supposed it was going to be AOTD or even good? Seemed like expectations were low from the beginning

nobody died by romour hands. ep4 yachiyo made sure to mention it and we don't have any reason to think it was different for the others.

dead show
dead franchise

One of the problems I see is they made Eroha unnecessarily sexy. I can't watch this without my peepee getting diamonds.

Attached: 56983499ff519f148951d56c20f7669b.jpg (1500x1350, 338K)

what if madoka had eroha's outfit?

>nobody died by romour hands.
Yet and as far as anyone knows but just because something has not occurred yet doesn't mean it was not a possibility.
And as things go on the Uwasa become more and more dangerous.
The first two needed specific rituals the third on the other hand could be randomly encountered and given how short it was there it's reasonable to assume that given some more time people would start to die.

>Thread still up
>/vg/ tourists shilling, defending record and flash flagging as Yea Forums
>/vg/ needs to make a bait thread for gachashit to keep it from dying

What even is Yea Forums at this point and what are mods doing allow this shit to stay??

*false flagging

>but they MIGHT have done bad stuff
ok but for now its grey vs grey.

Sadly this is about a shitty anime so there is no reason why it should not be allowed to be on Yea Forums.

Madoka was beloved because it was good. This is some fan fiction tier shit.

If i throw a stone from a bridge onto a motorway but happen to not kill/hurt anyone doesn't mean my actions were grey.

>>supposed to be the second anime of the decade
Nobody ever said such, though.

As someone who doesn't play the game it was just boring as fuck, the characters are bland and I don't care for any of them, without the butcher they can't catch the essence of the original Madoka.

>supposed to be the second anime of the decade
The decade hasn't started yet. We still have 10 months to go

Attached: 1570491927817.webm (540x960, 2.2M)

false dichtomy. the uwasas are more like dog on a lease, and as long as they are leashed people would be ok. is every pet owner a criminal?

shame she wont be in the anime

Attached: 1581338337270.jpg (1280x879, 162K)

>e-everyone that disagrees with me must be one person!
My favorite meme

your second favourite must be
>e-every game that has gacha must be one shit!

>the genius lolis would gladly kill all humans just to save megucas.
Wait, does that mean those lolis know how to make babies between megucas? They need to be able to procreate to survive as a race after all.

but they are not leashed they are bulldogs running around town two of which just happen to be in an abandoned building instead of a busy street
They'd just create an uwasa about the futa megucas

>one shit
Are you having a seizure, user? Or are you just phoneposting?
Either way it's not good to get that assblasted at people criticizing your favorite anime. You might want to take a break and relax for a while.

>discussion

they are leashed. they are confined to one place and won't kil as long as the appropriate rules are followed.

Because moe used to be the most popular genre in the west and moefags couldn't handle shounen overtaking that title.
Yes I know shounen isn't actually a genre that's not relevant here.

Her backstory in Magia Record was pretty good.

Attached: nagisa despair.png (657x493, 513K)

>What went wrong...
It's utterly mediocre in every possible way and feels like a cheap imitation of the original series. I don't even care about the gacha part, it's just not that great

CHEESE

Attached: qq4uWKbUUo5y-q3k.webm (720x1280, 496K)

>as long as the appropriate rules are followed.
How did you get that retarded idea?
There is no way to escape the staircase, you may be able to survive the sance shrine as a normal human, the misery water for fucking certain is a deathtrap with no way out for a normal person.
Not to mention the rumor that locks you up in a separate dimension, you should not forget that Ai was never supposed to be friendly with sana.
If you lure someone into a dangerous situation with the intent to hurt and kill then you are obviously evil, and that's the whole point of the Uwasa.

no one died to the stairs which means rumours can keep humans alive. misery water aside, the other rumours only trap humans and the point of misery water was to trap as well, force people to go back and take it again and again while leaving them free to live their life.
you may not like it but rumours, unlike witches, waren't designed to kill even tough they are dangerous. what we do know is that those potentially danggerous rumours hold the prize of magical salvation. the rumours can be dengerous so it isn't white, but salvation is real, so it isn't black.
its grey.

>which means rumours can keep humans alive
We have neither proof nor evidence for that neither in the anime nor in the game.
>only trap humans
Ah yes trapping people is totally not an evil thing to do.
>the point of misery water was to trap as well
The point of misery water in the shitty anime was to force megucas into magius they didn't give a shit about normal people and it was never implied that they cared.
>force people to go back and take it again and again
It is never told to the drinker by the rumor.
The only thing they say is that you can have more if you come again but NOT that you are going to be fucked if you don't recharge.
>waren't designed to kill even tough they are dangerous
If i'm not allowed to use the actual reasons from the game then you can't use your shitty headcanon with no basis in the anime.
They were designed with no regards for humans that is as far as we know, especially the misery water.
And before i forget it since unlike the game it's not 24 hours but 24 lucky things and you can only get another drink the day after you are literally doomed to suffer since your lucky things will inevitably run out.
>but salvation is real,
For a small group of people at the risk of all normal people.

yachiyo herself said that staircase had no casulties and all missing humans are alive. while that is not a definitive proof, it is a good basis.
since there is no basis to believe that rumours ultimate goal was to kill - none of the rumours was about people dying- than we can conclude they ware not designed to kill without refering to the game, at least untill contradicting argument is presented.
magical girls not becoming witches will affect normal people because unlike rumours, witches do kill people.

I never want to see this shit again.

Attached: 56069991_p0.jpg (1280x850, 419K)

Maybe was changed in the anime to harvest despair instead killing.

This but unironically

Attached: IMG_20181002_145813.jpg (2048x1152, 393K)

150cm

Attached: 1582216318189.png (600x480, 207K)

Not as good as the Fate anime

>yachiyo herself said that staircase had no casulties and all missing humans are alive.
We don't know how long they were in there and we have only the word of yachiyo for it who contrary to your believe is not omniscient.
>they ware not designed to kill without refering to the game
Ok reasonable enough, so until chelation land is out in the anime we'll just go with the rumors were made with no regards of safety for humans.
> unlike rumours
We agree on the ambiguity of the intent but rumours are 100% capable and would do it if allowed to run their course even if we just limit ourself to the misery water.
>witches do kill people.
Sure the goal is nice but Uwasa are far worse because they don't act as restricted as witches, they actively lure people to themselves in a far more proactive way than witches.
And unlike witches you won't have megucas trying to defeat the Uwasa since they are essential to their "salvation" which in itself is a danger to everything around the girl that spawns a doppel.
Just imagine a meguca that doppels out in a apartment building like a filthy daito slut hundreds of people would be in danger.
I would like to remind you that witches like Walpurgisnacht that can kill tons of people at once are rather rare and most witches are on a small scale.
Walpurgisnacht specifically is so rare that she is an effective witch celebrity that many megucas know about.

The worst thing about this is that it's actually realistic that they might do something that dumb

i know its not a definitive proof, but its a basis which is more than your claim that rumours kill people have. misery water is the most dangerous rumour because its shackles are invisible. as long as you keep driinking water misery will let you live, just like as any of the other rumours will let you live as long as you stay in your cell. uwasas are faar more restricted than witches, as witches can travel and lurk and pray upon just about anyone, while rumours you are safe from unless you do x and y.

lastly, chelation land is special because that was after magius stopped playing nice and begun panicking because they ware losing rumours left and right. in war innocent bystanders die all the time, this is no different.

>as long as you keep driinking water misery will let you live
Yes sure but you are not told that you have to do that, and again 24 things NOT 24 hours so even if you know about the need to drink it daily you are still going to be fucked since your 24 things are going to run out before you get to the next day.
>while rumours you are safe from unless you do x and y.
To pretend like humans are not prone to follow rumors is unreasonable.
>as long as you stay in your cell
Eternal imprisonment with no way out is worse than death and yes that's what this would lead to since rumours are going to replace witches.
>witches can travel and lurk and pray upon just about anyone
Rumours have agents running around that look like people that their victims trust just to lure them to do the rumor.
Just imagine someone you trust fully telling you to do something because that's what's happening with the rumors.
Tho admittedly i don't remember if we already know that in the anime and i am too lazy to rewatch it to check so feel free to dismiss this point.

>DBS confirmed better than madoka as a whole.
It is though.

Yes the chelation land was special as in they wanted to keep everything on the down low instead of killing whole crowds at once.

no where in the game or anime was it implied that rumours would replace witches.
agents are nice and all but its still its the person itself that chooses to follow the rumour. with witches its different.

>e-every game that has gacha must be one shit!
Every single gacha game is shit though

and every person that disagrees with me is the same person. your point?

>no where in the game or anime was it implied that rumours would replace witches.
Of course it is, it is a rumor that's leading to the doppel system and to cover the whole world they need more energy, nothing implied that the active expansion would cost energy only once from everything the franchise implied it does require a constant supply of energy.
>the person itself that chooses to follow the rumour.
Ok sure and? you are still baiting people into positions worse than death.

Did you played them all to know it?

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed. More so because it actually looks and sounds great.

going by the game, all the rumours are needed for is energy the intial barriar deployment. in fact nemu already got the needed energy from the rumours and removed them except from sakurako which she couldn't - so the game disrupts your theory that rumours would replace witches.
as far as the anime goes, nothing was stated this way or another.
you say fate worse than death but
-mizuna water is a life of fortune and luck
-seance shrine is eternal blissful dream
-ai constantly switches her victim with a new one, only keeping one around at all time. or at least, that was the plan.

I am specifically referring to the fact that everything a meguca does requires energy and there is no source of infinite energy that is available to them.
Yes the expansion needs a massive amount of energy at once but the continual existence of that barrier will require energy.
The whole point of the franchise is that you have to fight entropy
And didn't she remove them specifically because she found a new energy source in madokami? or am i miss remembering things.
>-mizuna water is a life of fortune and luck
Again the rumour NEVER tells you that you NEED to drink daily
And the anime makes that drinking daily effectively impossible since your lucky things will run out long before you are allowed to drink more.
Why are you ignoring this it's blatantly obvious in the anime.
>-seance shrine is eternal blissful dream
Eternal imprisonment until you realize that it's fake and try to get out which will lead to the rumor killing you.
Are you the kind of person to say that Matrix was a utopia?
>-ai
Was an anomaly but sure she only keeps one person locked up until another comes by.
You should keep in mind that her developing a personality that is in any way "good" was never part of the plan.
And the staircase is a literal gulag that forces you to work for eternity assuming you really don't starve to death in it.

>it's not the same as the original series
>wtf I hate this!!!! nothing but some stupid cheap imitation!!!
If they made a 1/1 of the original anime then you people would be bitching it's just a copy and paste. Nothing will please you animals.

megucas themselves are a source of energy user. we already know they counter enthropy. it won't be a farfatch to assume that the energy released when a sg is about to hatch is less than the energy required to turn it back, in fact in the jp game version it is stated that the kamihama barriar still PRODUCE energy, even tough to a lesser extent. but enough about game, we still know megucas counter entrophy so energy is non-issue.
mizuna water tells you to drink again tomorrow, watch ep6 again. seance shrine will attack you if you go against it but as long as you just let yourself you will have good time. remember, yachiyo could onlygo against mifuyu after iroha pointed it out, and iroha ui was extremlyflewed but even than iroha took a while to realize. the prison is effective because we want it to be real.
ai keeping one person WAS part of the plan and the fact she switches them means their fate was not eternal suffering but a temporary one.

Holy based.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

>mizuna water tells you to drink again tomorrow,
I did it tells you you CAN drink again not you will die if you don't
>the prison is effective because we want it to be real.
And what's your point? imprisonment is still imprisonment.
>but even than iroha took a while to realize
Exactly there is nothing preventing them from ultimately realizing at some point in time.
>ai keeping one person WAS part of the plan
I never said it wasn't
ai turning into a good ai was not part of the plan it was perfectly realistic that ai may have developed into a monstrous torturer instead.

you won't 100% die so telling it would be a lie. it does say that the luck is short lived so people would know that not drinking would bring bad luck.
my point is people won't go against the rumour because they don't want to realize they are talking to a fake..

I think the story is fine so far. Who cares if it's a story from the gacha game. It's canon and decent.

The main complain by every fucking hater is that it's gachashit. Haven't heard a actual legit complaint so far.

Attached: ai bsod.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

>100% die so telling it would be a lie.
We don't know how much the effect will be at the end but it is implied that you will suffer equally to what you gained.
So sure you may not die you are probably just going to get maimed in a car crash or other things that are going to ruin your life.
>it does say that the luck is short lived
>would bring bad luck.
That is not the implication there at least as far as i can see the implication is that you can drink and you have a limited time in which you are lucky nothing implies the danger of not drinking.
>my point is
Your point is irrelevant
It's either eternal imprisonment in the matrix or death
>if it's a story from the gacha game
It barely is, with how many changes were made this is effectively its own separate spin off
>It's canon
Can anyone tell me how this idea came into being? Why would the anime be canon instead of the game?
>Haven't heard a actual legit complaint so far.
Every change from its original story is detrimental and pointless and turns the story into a mediocre joke.
Like Iroha being retardedly useless in the battle against the seance shrine.

I got tired of this back-and forth so im out. i know that no matter what i say you will stick to your point, and everyone else had already stopped reading and/or already formed an opinion by now.
keep believing its white vs black monster of the week anime if it help you sleep at night.

The story is already a mediocre joke without the anime changes

>I got tired of this back-and forth
Well of course you are since you are constantly ignoring my point while retreading your own.
Yes and the anime changes make it much worse

Stop wanting that

Attached: tsuruno surprise.jpg (584x511, 114K)

>but how will I know if my opinion is right, if it's not constantly validated?
>I'll just end up thinking that it's bad, without people telling me that it's good
I'm just downloading it weekly, and I am going to watch it all after the final episode. I'm not into the circlejerking of watching this weekly.

Attached: ESAqpeTVUAAdqH4.jpg (900x1417, 980K)

They migrated to /vg/ because of (you)

post yfw you aren't a gachafag

Attached: 1519071405040.jpg (474x473, 12K)

I used to think that I was a Madokautist, but then I met the true Madokautists foaming from the mouth defending the show before episode 1.
>Self fulfilling prophecy. You think it’s going to be gachashit and can only view it from that lens.
You can expect it to be shit, and then be pleasantly surprised by it being good. But it actually has to be good though.

that explains why I never heard of this turd

smartphones are a tumor, gachashit is a virulent plague

Attached: Madoka.jpg (1800x2020, 461K)

the Yea Forums tradition of meduka bashing lives on in magia record troll threads.
bit less lively without gore/accelespammer though. those threads would never survive overnight.

If this anime is supposed to be it's own thing, can you imagine watching this as your first entry to the franchise? Like they literally don't even explain the most basic concepts like grief seeds.

Attached: 1582003857211.jpg (1152x1200, 119K)

The show has Side Story in the title. Watching a side story without having acquired knowledge from the main story is not advisable and the show shouldn't have to explain things already explained in its predecessor.

it doesn't explain but you can figure out grief seed are important when yachiyo gives them to iroha and kuroe in ep1

They made the mistake of expecting their audience to not be too fucking retarded to grasp even the simplest concepts

what about the time where iroha used a grief seed in ep5 on yachiyo?