Do you prefer Saya or Hotaru?

Do you prefer Saya or Hotaru?

Attached: jtvxXDi.jpg (1365x971, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/14/magazine/sugar-slave-trade-slavery.html
conservation.org/blog/coffees-bitter-side-addressing-labor-conditions
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/mar/02/nestle-admits-slave-labour-risk-on-brazil-coffee-plantations
thetimesinplainenglish.com/the-human-suffering-behind-your-morning-cup-of-coffee/
studybass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hotaru of course

I never watched this show but I prefer Saya.

I thought Hotaru was perfect until I found out Kirino voiced her. I've never dropped a waifu so fast.

Attached: 1531866718872.png (791x1095, 827K)

it's not even close

Attached: e37ed2046444cfee1617aba045509d24.jpg (1324x2047, 398K)

my niggers, Hotaru a best

Hotaru

Saya by a mile. She makes me all tingly.

Attached: dd134d11da5b377f7fa53492ef584a8f.jpg (1280x1424, 162K)

Saya because of the constricted pupils.

Hotaru.
Saya is good too, but not compared to Hotaru

Saya. I prefer smaller boobs. A or B cups. Hotaru's Fs are outside my range.

>Laid-back, fun to be around girl who is a good friend and loves you
>Hyperactive girl who is always shilling candy like the world is her Youtube channel and only cares about you agreeing to sell your family business to her family. And eating candy.
Not a difficult choice

Both. A real man isn't limited by societal norms or what the "man" tells you to do. He should be free to choose his own path and decide for himself what is right.

Are you some purityscum or am I missing some other piece of info here?

Attached: calorie queen.png (448x651, 399K)

Being a "real man" is literally a collection of societal norms.

I like Saya more but that is a pretty shallow reason to dump a waifu, user.

My dick says Hotaru but my heart says Hotaru

Saya best wife

2 different shapes of pure sex.

Edited Saya

fpbp

Incredibly stupid of you to put your ignorance on display so brazenly. Saya Endou might quite possibly be the single most attractive and arousing person, fictional or otherwise, ever conceived. This is not just my personal opinion, but an indisputable scientific fact. One hundred thousand years of human evolution has converged in this unparalleled display of fertility and erotic seduction.
Just look at her fucking hips dude. If you dont have a raging boner right now i actually think you might be a closet homo. I know i have a huge load of precum running down my leg right now just from writing this piece and occupying my mind with the thought of her sexually enticing and voluptuous features.

Attached: saya_endou497.jpg (979x1600, 288K)

Left.

Loli Hotaru

Attached: 1572032534625.jpg (1280x1826, 368K)

Objectively left is hotter. It's just a bad angle and she's making a derp face. Right is a thot.

Marry Saya and make HoTaru your fuckdoll

I prefer perfection.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Hotaru, because the diabetes will kill her long after, meanwhile Saya's pupils will constrict into a point in no time with all her coffee intake.

Why not both?

Attached: 1577902267547.jpg (2894x4096, 2.19M)

>I've never dropped a waifu so fast
What did he mean by this?

>liquoring up your loli
It's a shame about censorship laws, this does not happen enough.

Seething nekofag

Attached: 1569084836616.gif (480x270, 359K)

Hotaru will become fat as fuck by her 20s , Saya, while her eyes aren't to my interest, due to her small chest, other parts of her body stand out better.

Attached: 1517063351940.webm (960x540, 211K)

The one with tits

something that I always find interesting is taking two versions of the 'same' image, putting them in some image editor and then changing the blend mode to difference
love seeing exactly what the artist changed while making the other version

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nero_nilu__difference.jpg (3370x7440, 2.74M)

Why not all three?

Attached: Coffee_Candy_Cake.jpg (708x1000, 115K)

Nazuna is better than both.

>no one will ever translate the rest of the dagashi chichi doujins

Weirdo.

Boobies are the best, and I still chose Saya. What the hell.

Her seiyuu got married to her 3D husbando.

Attached: 1541739888566.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Both.

You should probably kill yourself.

That was a good douijin.
Someone needs to do a doujin where loli Hotaru and loli Saya suck dick.

Attached: saya doctor.png (658x1244, 1.06M)

She's real wife material.

Yeah, he is. Still cool tho.

left has literally nothing going on for her
>right
>Huge tits
>Nails
>Pain eyes
>Hips
>top tier design

>Cake
Retard

Nazuna sucks.

What law says you can't show drunk lolis?

Attached: EIwrqUBWoAANJH8.png (1884x1900, 348K)

I love DFC, but the flatty is creepy, with her whore piercing and shitty eyes. so this time I will fuck the cowtits.

weird? yeah.
It's definitely interesting though.
Unfortunately most of the possible examples can't be posted on a blue board, otherwise I'd show more of it.

Attached: anothermerge.jpg (3096x1457, 982K)

Hotaru sounds even hottee when you put it like that

>Loli Hotaru
>cowtits
pick one retard.

YAMERO

Attached: 1516556401492.jpg (1049x841, 317K)

I Had the same problem with Suguha from SAO.

unf, loli Hotaru was the sweetest little thing

Attached: hotaru loli.png (1280x720, 820K)

Saya for wife material, hitaru for sugar sex

So when are you going to kill yourself to make the world a little better for actual humans?

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nero_nilu__253cea4796b6be08c4da8d826794fe7b.jpg (2236x3464, 1.04M)

Please sit on my face

what type of candy do you have? she won't do it for free, you know.

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nero_nilu__efa6318b2a76c3e3d0e19e8b4dffc59b.jpg (3508x2272, 1.71M)

saya

What's so attractive about Hotaru? Her armpits or her tits?

They're both great and this manga should have had a harem ending.

Yes.

Satan, the attractive part about Hotaru is her everything. If you're trying to locate a single reason she causes so many to sin, you'll find it's impossible. From her breasts, to her thighs, to the way her shirt just perfectly slips inside her skirt, to even her crazy spiral eyes, there are just so many ways to enjoy Hotaru that to find a single reason she's attractive would be blasphemy on its own.

People who only like the character designs but didn't like the comfy candy shilling should be shot

That thing on the left is disgusting and ugly. Hotaru's body is absolute perfection, and her personality is several tiers higher as well

>and this manga should have had a fully requitted love triangle ending*
FTFY

I prefer coffee, but the candy genetics are obviously S+ tier.

Saya will help you farm your sets

Attached: kirin coffee.jpg (612x1199, 76K)

Coffee would make the ideal wife and candy makes the ideal gf

Fixed.

Attached: saya_in_hotaru_body_by_kirliaswap_dbrym6i-pre.jpg (754x1060, 88K)

naaah

Attached: angry saya.png (651x720, 559K)

What are these ruins then? This is a major disaster.

Okay then let's try that again.

Attached: dbrymur-e0ab0c94-882f-47de-b7e6-586d2af4ef3b.png (853x1200, 1.01M)

retard

Weirdo in a cute way, a big dork.

I think her seiyuu did a pretty good job if you hate Kirino so much

Taketatsu Ayana is a great seiyuu, it's not her fault that Kirino is shit

>Hotaru disvovers that Coconuts has some unknown Dagashi in his pants
>she has to rub it until the white filling comes out so she can taste it

Attached: IMG_20200228_081035.png (1608x1695, 1.86M)

Based

She's like Saya but better

Attached: x2.png (836x1200, 285K)

Half of Hotaru's sexiness comes from her spiral eyes. Whoever drew that fucked up.

Attached: Dagashi Kashi - 01 - Umai-bou, Fries, And... Milk Coffee Candies, Young Donuts, And... - [Commie](5e (1280x720, 78K)

Why would anyone choose Saya?

wow, you actually did fix it somehow. i like this

>left one is a chestlet
Is this a trick question?

you mind posting the full image of the edit, user? That's good

As a total boobfag who isn't fond of childhood friends, Saya. Would still pick Hajime over the others.

Pochi doujins.

Hotarun of course

Attached: New Game!! 05-[18.12.300-19.35.820].webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Hajime is just your live in sex friend.

She's not the girl you date and then marry.

Saya in Hotaru's body

You don't deserve a waifu. What a shallow reason to drop one. You're a disgrace.

Hotaru, no question. Saya looks like the typical methhead girl who inhabits every small town.

>sugar
>makes you fat
>makes you sick
>requires slave labor to make

>coffee
>is a stimulant
>non-adictive
>useful as insecticide
>is reason for growth of western culture

Coffee for me.

One coffee with a two sugar cubes, please.

>non-addictive

lmao

Sure. You get some withdrawal symptoms, but after that, it is smooth sailing.

Saya being eaten by Hotaru?

an airhead big milk vs a girl that loves you?

im picking the one with big boobies

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__f542fbf2014e067d26886c9b0b73f177.jpg (1158x1502, 151K)

Coffee >>>> Candy
But certain sweets when combined with coffee elevate both to something beyond.

saya-chan

Attached: 1569046839173.gif (324x454, 541K)

I like both

Attached: 1528665696870.jpg (707x1000, 253K)

Attached: 1513091678674.jpg (570x804, 97K)

>piercings fetish
I love her! I bet she has nipples, belly-button and clit piercings.

Attached: __endou_saya_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nikuku_kazedesune__99067b2e45f16841dcc7148fae412957.jpg (600x1200, 290K)

Dude no.

both is good

Attached: 1577307086787.jpg (1024x943, 104K)

Please stop.

Attached: boobs.png (441x448, 99K)

I want to slip my dick in that shirt opening

Hajime would be a supportive wife.

>live in sex friend.

That's just a common-law partner

Saya because Hotaru will cuck me whenever I don't listen to her candy autism

This, I love tits but Hotaru is such a pain in the ass

cover > candy

phoneposting is hard
covfe > candy

Retarded phoneposting sayashitter.

Attached: 1454276049158.jpg (400x663, 142K)

Hotaru does it better for me, I've got the thing for girls with neck/shoulder length hair and her eye design is hot, but Saya is fine too.

Attached: hotaru faces.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

faggot

coffee > megane > candy

Saya ftw

saya being molested by hotaru

flatties > fatties

Attached: 1571580484733.jpg (835x816, 387K)

Hot-aru a best.

FPBP.

Damn, she already had a huge boner as a loli, imagine her as an adult.

>multiple piercings and dyed hair
Nope, still looks like a crackwhore.

Coffee is addictive you idiot. Also, it does require as much if not more slave workforce to be harvested as sugar canes in South American and Asian countries, in fact, a lot of those countries grow both at the same time. Don't be ignorant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence
>Caffeine addiction, or a pathological and compulsive form of use, has not been documented in humans.

>it does require as much if not more slave workforce to be harvested as sugar
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/14/magazine/sugar-slave-trade-slavery.html

Bas taste

>Studies have demonstrated that people who take in a minimum of 100 mg of caffeine per day (about the amount in one cup of coffee) can acquire a physical dependence that would trigger withdrawal symptoms that include headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, depressed mood, and marked irritability.

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nero_nilu__42b746527669fedf9189a8597d96ea4a.jpg (2480x3508, 1.27M)

Hotaru, Saya is a tsudenre nagging bitch.

>retard
Expand your vocabulary, (you) water-brained mouth-breather.

Attached: 1472981672349.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Withdrawal symptoms? Yes
Long-term addiction? No

>muh slavery from a gazillion years ago
>muh 'merrica
No wonder you like Sayashit, you burgers and your trashy looking crackwhores. Also
conservation.org/blog/coffees-bitter-side-addressing-labor-conditions
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/mar/02/nestle-admits-slave-labour-risk-on-brazil-coffee-plantations
thetimesinplainenglish.com/the-human-suffering-behind-your-morning-cup-of-coffee/

*Best taste
Completed that for you and I'm glad you agree.

Delicious armpits.

I want to give her some quick pain in the ass.

Attached: 1582858468475.jpg (2480x3508, 1.79M)

I just want to suck the farts out of her asshole all day.

The MC had it right from the get go. Hotaru>>>>>Saya. It's also representative of Coconut's coming of age story in the sense that Hotaru motivated him to pursue his dreams and strive to better himself, while Saya represents conformity and stagnation. Also, have you seen how stylish Hotaru is? And have you seen a girl with better posture in anime/manga? It's phenomenal how great her posture is.

Attached: 1579606621110.jpg (1498x2048, 184K)

>coming of age
i almost fucking hate seeing this being the theme because it's the most tripe thing ever
it's like dragon ball giving everybody supersaiyan status, it's no longer meaningful because every saiyan can do it

See this fictional character? I'm not ashamed to admit that I lost liters of semen fantasizing about her! Isn't it funny how real girls are not able to satisfy me as much as her? I killed millions of descendants while thinking about having sex with a 2D character, someone who only exists in our mind. Maybe the scientist that would discover the cure to cancer, the engineer that would make other planets habitable or even the future president of the USA were between the sperm that now is in a piece of napkin, I think I don't need to say that I do regret what I've done. She is the definition of perfection and I guarantee that I'll continue fantasizing about her, I won't stop so soon. You think the fact she's not real is an obstacle to me? Huh? Well, let me tell you something, it isn't. With help from many professionals on psychology and /x/, I've been able to master the ability to lucid dream and make astral projections so I travel between dimensions, all of this so I could travel to the anime dimension and finally meet her. We went to a McDonalds in my last interdimensional travel. Sadly, I woke up and went to school, at this exact moment I'm studying so in the future I can create an portal to the multiverse, enabling me to bring her to the real life. She might not be real to you guys, but to me, she will be, very soon.

Attached: sample-59913c6204e15c1c09e97d2bbf3e2c92.jpg (707x1000, 84K)

this is pasta right
you didn't just write that whole thing on the fly, right?

You better not imply marrying Says and lead a stable future together is a bad thing.

Or else.

Fuck off retard.

Nah, you'd be dating other girls while living with and having sex with Hajime.

Hajime is a side piece, not the main dish.

Get out faggot

source?

The title is on the fucking page.

it's literally in the fucking image itself
learn to read

nails > piercings

Attached: 1582857754943.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Holy shit this manga is such NTR-bait

Attached: 8.jpg (836x1200, 199K)

Well it's literally about sluts.

Wait what?

Vampires in that series create servants by making them fall in love with them.

Imagine Hajime if feel did S2.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dagashi Kashi S2 - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.43_[2019.01.18_19.57.38].jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Hotaru also leads to a stable future down the line, but only after her and Coconuts have given a try to chasing their dreams and self-actualized. Estability isn't wrong per se, but the manga makes it clear Coconut's small town was oppressive to him and was killing the artist in him, and while Saya is supportive, it was clear she was never going to challenge him and would've been absolutely fine with both of them staying in their small town forever, even if his potential remained unfulfilled. Coconut's physical preferences aside, Hotaru was the girl he needed.

This. Multiple piercings are trashy.

*Stability

Stop applying your normalfag 3DPD logic to 2D

uh sorry for the late reply but that is the full version of the edit
all you'd have to do to extract it is crop it out of the image like a so
it kind of loses all context without the two other asses right beside it though

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_nero_nilu__difference_crop.jpg (3370x2480, 765K)

>I've never dropped a waifu so fast.
what did he mean by this

Saya looks trashy in 2D. No need to drag an extra dimension to that.

>As a total boobfag
Based falseflagging Sayafag.

So you ARE implying marrying Saya is a bad thing. Prepare yourself.

For what? And I didn't say marrying Saya would be a bad thing, it just wouldn't be as (for Coconuts) as marrying Hotaru.

*as good

>both of them staying in their small town forever
And that's a good thing.

Hotaru of course.

Attached: sweaty hole.png (797x863, 672K)

Could not disagree more. They're hot as fuck.

That's quite subjective. You're implying that either Says won't let Coconuts pursue his dreams (which is a big fat lie) or that Coconuts is too limp dicked to follow his dreams on his own without the need to being pulled by the arm by someone else.

Yes, boobs. But exceptions exist.

Attached: 1542904702533.jpg (959x1400, 268K)

I love coffee.
Coffee is an aphrodisiac.

Attached: 1523669838896.jpg (850x1201, 527K)

I'm pretty certain it's a pasta. Any reply more than like two sentences usually is.

I'd certainly become addicted to Saya if she was my mate.

Only the belly piercing makes sense

Those tight nipples are absolutely pierced. Small, hard steel studs, nothing special.

It's not subjective at all if you follow the narrative. Saya wouldn't say no to him if he decided to pursue his dream, but it's a fact he had all but gave up on it until Hotaru arrived. Hotaru wasn't pulling his arm into it either since she initially wanted him to join her company, but she was the spark that motivated him into action due to her personality though, and that's a fact.

>but it's a fact he had all but gave up on it until Hotaru arrived
Its also a fact that he's a moody teenager.

For me, it's Saya.
I like how one team doesn't shit much on the other with these two and that it's generally agreed that both girls are great and up to one's preferences. Or that they're best paired together.

Attached: 874631897432.jpg (850x985, 124K)

Except for that user that affirms marrying Saya will ruin anyone's life and deprive them from being truly happy.

He was a moody teenager who matured into someone who can seriously pursue something as demanding and with as constant effort as drawing manga, largely thanks to him meeting Hotaru. That's the story in a nutshell besides shillng cheap Japanase candy.

it's more like saya will always leave you wondering what if whereas hotaru pushes you down a path that may or may not work out but at least you tried. There really is no "right" choice

Remember guys. Stay the fuck away from Saya. She'll destroy your life and dreams with her poisonous love, support and hard work.

no truer words have been spoken in this board.

Attached: 1563760471700.jpg (262x206, 12K)

Isn't Hotaru trying (alongside CocoDad) to goad him into becoming a candy business man instead?

Attached: V8.png (836x1200, 285K)

Initially yes, but she reignited his passion for drawing manga due to her personality and her own passion and conviction, and then became very supportive of his dream down the line. Her relationship with Coconuts was also what gave Hotaru the final push to realize her dream was starting her own candy company rather than inheriting her family's one too. That part of the story works very well, actually.

>hating on Ayaneru
Kill yourself.

It's only true if you're the type of person who gives up no their dreams.

So, if you're Anonymous, Saya is probably bad for you. But normies can marry a Saya and be fine.

saya because childhood friend

Is Coconuts an user?

Coconuts gave up on his dream and was settling into a life of underachieving. Saya wasn't getting him out of that rut.

Wasn't he aspiring to be a mangaka before Hotaru arrived?

Hotaru of course. Hotaru is interesting has a strange personality. She doesn't think about love but is an idiot that only thins about candy. Saya however is angry all the time and her flat chest is actually more well rounded than her flat personality. Well, I mean she isn't perfect though. Why they made her 18 years old and the MC 15 is beyond me. Seems a bit of a retarded decision... and one that fucked the manga into the ground and lost it a lot of readers that were there for the waffy feel it had.
Did you enjoy her voice before you found out it was the same voice actress as the one that did Kirino? I mean it isn't as if she was voiced by Aya Hirano or something. I mean in that case at least it would have been understandable since you would have been turned off by the actual voice actress because she was a pretentious slut IRL. But being turned off simply because she has voiced a character you dislike? And Kirino of all characters? Kirino wasn't at fully, her brother and that disgusting childhood friend of his were the ones that caused the entire situation to begin with.

yes.

How much of a fat incel do you need to be to let something like this bother you?

No.

what do you mean by "Edited"?

Pretty fat, that's my point brah. The very fattest and cringiest.

Attached: aya-img_3.jpg (1024x772, 123K)

studybass.com/

have you ever tried this site, user?

I usually prefer cow tits, but Saya is a really nice character, so personally I like her a lot more than Hotaru.

I want to BE Saya and FUCK Hotaru

Attached: 1f09389fa596cef74694f0aa71e4c090.jpg (888x899, 123K)

Yes.

You're doomed. She'll ruin your life because that's what she does. She's utterly unsuited to be a good wife because all she wants is a married life full of love which is wrong.

left: generic underdeveloped Japanese girl from a poor family
right: 10/10 fertility goddess from a wealthy family

Look I know Saya is great and all and she would be a great girlfriend but lets be honest for a second. Hotaru is leagues better than Saya.

Look at that cross eyed plank

>Hotaru is leagues better than Saya
Only if you're in it for the boobs. Saya is great in many aspects and her figure makes her modest sizes work incredibly well.

Correct.

Marrying Hotaru will make you a better person while marrying Saya will ruin your life.

To be fair. I don't see a stable marriage with Hotaru. As a gf is all fun and games but she's to prone to shake things up which could cause conflict in a relationship full of responsibilities and commitment. Maybe it can be sorted out but I will be a bumpy road.

Why would you be with Hotaru if not for the bumps?

Saya's suicide extra chapter when?

Those gags are retarded, she's just gonna suffocate and die.
Nice job, you went from bondage to snuff.

>Adult Hotaru's drunk angry screeching
No thanks.

Childhood is immediately seeing Hotaru's curves and neglecting the fact she'd make a terrible wife. Adulthood is appreciating Saya's tight body and seeing she's perfect wife material.

Saya will literally ruin your life.

This. Saya will show you so much love, kindness, support and cuddling that you won't ever want to leave her side. She's a terrible person.

desu i agree nothing beats the aesthetic of a ballgag but it was the only lezdom bdsm picture i've found of the two

Attached: sample_dd40f62f25158fd0b92b04821e709d9496da4c51.jpg (850x1182, 329K)

Saya personality with Hotaru's body

Attached: 1408681805304.jpg (262x228, 17K)

That shit artist literally can't draw anything without those retarded ninja scarfs.

But then you lose half of Saya

>>Pain eyes
?
Isn't it just crazy eyes?

I'd rather play doctor with Saya.

Attached: 1571341803656.jpg (1488x2105, 1.96M)

No

i want a saya

Yes

Attached: 7E8BB717-A67C-424B-817A-0BAC092D84F7.png (1280x1280, 397K)

The one on the right is 100 times sexier

>spiral
Those are concentric rings, not spirals.

Even Vampire Saya > Vampire Hotaru

S3 when?

Underrated post. Nazuna is best of all of them at this point. But Saya is best dagashi, she's just oddly arousing with that slender body and her great hips.