His final upload was today

his final upload was today.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgDO2vGpYUE

is abridging dead for good?

Attached: Purpspicture.jpg (340x340, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/violeteyeswtf/status/1233476746592346112?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=LWSKH_NN_sM
youtu.be/6uMYCaK4bI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ipMagcF26fM
youtube.com/watch?v=nCmNdpXquLE
mega.nz/#F!i5l0gIyS!YT-VeJFLoieuqsSUKb-Edg!H50l2LxZ
mega.nz/#F!qigwDSzK!xD8lpOGCjCEGimLFJ99VFQ
mega.nz/#F!DrxznIRB!EoeKpGr32HGJ3M2YrOXnUQ
desuarchive.org/'s
mega.nz/#F!eQkz0STb!72iNDm3nfaTya-UWSj7RHg
mega.nz/#F!3U900DTA!lMS040jMkRbIcARJb7DyUA
mega.nz/#F!i5l0gIyS!YT-VeJFLoieuqsSUKb-Edg
mega.nz/#F!60BiCBjT!mUveDaCZ7Y5FpYdvWxI0iQ
mega.nz/#F!7sUnAAIC!3LEvKPywUbSeTjjOpzMZ0w
youtu.be/rrN-QkpABjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y53PNcrWoQQ
youtu.be/Wqh-bXUtmE4
youtube.com/watch?v=hAum0pK1zoY
youtu.be/ZxDdySXPT3A
youtube.com/watch?v=2QtPX71q4s0
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ej7M3xWjY
youtu.be/sScbC0aHsL8
youtube.com/watch?v=30hR2vUWTio
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y
youtu.be/INI4hDmGWG0
shop.spreadshirt.com/purpleeyeswtf/
youtu.be/q7PWXFoPra8?list=UUJEEBGR1_4tM3uDaXQ-Aqjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press f to respect

>final
Source?

twitter.com/violeteyeswtf/status/1233476746592346112?s=21

sad but i guess everyone moves on

Oh damn.
This latest one was kinda full of dirty humor wasn't it

yeah i think he kinda just went all out with the fucked up shit on this one. the mimi scene was a surprise but funny as hell

>new video
>2 years after the last one
>out of fucking nowhere
Question, what year is it?

shame would've liked for him to have finished code ment at least

>he said years back that episode 17 would be where it all makes sense where he's going with the plot
>stops after 16
Was it all an elaborate troll? Was there never going to be an episode 17 and that's where the series went, nowhere?

Purple Eyes sense of humor is that you're always the butt of the joke. If you're expecting a punchline, there is none. If you think he won't deliver, he will.

He's Andy Kaufman?

I still think clowns are from space.

He thinks clowns are from space.

DAMNIT HE KNOWS!

DAMMIT I KNOW!

I'm from Georgia.

>Bold words for someone NOT on a unicycle.

>is abridging dead for good?
Probably.

Really dissapointed. I hope he enjoys his irl job and isn't just doing it for other reasons because his videos were gold.

I think he quit because he got married and is starting a family.

None piece was only good from 1-4.

Yes. Once Yugioh Abridged ends, it's all over.

Episode 8 is good when you realize everything that happened
The first movie was not only a snuff film but a beastiality film
That's why all the animals on the island are half-human and all have AIDS
Everyone who made the first film was murdered

DBZA - gone
None piece - long gong
YGOTAS - Still going but very slow cuz LK has problems or some sht
Pokemon - gone

ive tried to watch some newer people go at it but none of these people are creative. they just do the same shit thats already been done.

SAO Abridged is pretty gud

>YGOTAS - Still going but very slow cuz LK has problems or some sht
It's some wierd intestinal thing he's needed multiple surgies for.

Also hbi2k. Yeah he finished all 3 of his series but he is done with abridging for good and spends all his time playing LttP Randomizers now.

He's the only one actually trying still.

>doesn't upload for years at a time

>uploads suddenly and announces he's retiring

I don't get this guys logic.

Wanted to go out releasing content instead of years of nothing followed by "yeah I'm done" like TFS?

I wouldn't be surprised if it being a leap year was part of the joke, given how he waited a bunch to make a second Christmas joke.

at least he didnt pull a TFS

Does anyone know where I can find all of the FMA abridged? The one with exploding ladies. The same guy's Higurashi abridged oneshot was pretty good too.

I mean he also did it all in his spare time without asking people for a penny so there's that.

>the one time he did a few videos but deleted them
youtube.com/watch?v=LWSKH_NN_sM
I don't know why but this shit was hilarious.

>FMA abridged
just search for faulero full metal alchemist on youtube

>YOURE NOT BETTER THAN ME

holy shit im going to miss this man

god I love that one

youtu.be/6uMYCaK4bI4

ive never seen this one i wish he had done more skits

>reupload 3 months ago
>squashed and letterboxed
eh

oh i hadn't seen that one either
maybe he could still do them, since it takes less time than abridging

He deleted them to begin with because I think he didn't like the attention he got from showing his actual face.

Man, I remember watching this guy's stuff with my friend. We couldnt stop laughing through all of it.

i'll show you weak sauce

>None Piece is 9 years old

Attached: observes.jpg (499x514, 164K)

I'm going to punch a swing set next time I see one, just for him

DREIDELS OF A THOUSAND JEWS
>does nothing

let me repeat that
A GOD. DAMN. LAMB. MAN.

And that was the third time I tried meth.

rip the only fucker worth watching
shit

>He's a fucking man and a lamb. I have nothing in common with a person like that! What could I possibly talk to him about? "Oh yeah, how much do you sell your wool for in the market, I got jack shit because my dad didn't fuck a sheep!"

Nice dubs my dude twinkies

>the creator of the abridged series is also the last one standing

>I dragged his ass two miles and YOU HAD THE *BEEP* KEY THE WHOLE *BEEP* FUCKING TIME?!
It took me a second to realize what he did there.

FUCKIN WINDOWS 7

I remember when the joke with YTABS was that it was so good that youtube deleted it twice. Has it kept the quality up? Have not watched it in years.

The Black Swordsman is still in operation

It's Taco Day. Of course it's Taco Day. You're sitting in the Cafeteria, all the kids are playing and laughing. Everything goes from bad to worse. In an instant, your life changes.

Looking at the circumstances, that's not going to wrap up for some time. Still, sounds fine to me.

Spastic colons must suck to have

I'm pretty sure that's LK's problem right now and why all his stuff is on hold.

Holy shi-

DON'T EVER SAY THAT WORD

Its designed to cure racism, by turning everyone gay!
This man is a genius who will be missed.

Abridging was dead the moment WeeklyTubeShow joined those hacks at TFS, but with PurpleEyesWTF out of the game and ARDBZ dead, there's only a rotting corpse left behind, which is fine, since Youtube is a massive shitload with cancel-culture fucktards on both sides shitting all over themselves in their own little bubbles.

I just hope that PEWTF doesnt delete his vids. They are timeless

None Piece 4 is quite possibly the perfect Abridged episode of anything that's been released by a youtuber
youtube.com/watch?v=ipMagcF26fM
>nearly every line is quotable
>every joke is on point
>wraps up an entire arc in 5 minutes
>Cabaji's entire fight with Zoro was just a hallucination from blood loss
>the villains except Mohji all get defeated at the last second by the heroes shooting them
>best use of the twin narrators
>ends before it can get stale

Oh I see what's going on here! No thanks. I'm not really into rape culture, I feel it's a little forced.

4 different kinds of cheeses

And six different kinds of meat.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT MANY KINDS OF MEAT!

Purple is a nurse so he might be helping with the Corona thing.

How do we save abridging?

That's like the one upside to latter half Arc-V, the dub

youtube.com/watch?v=nCmNdpXquLE

Never in my life have I been so glad to stay subscribed to a dead channel, but that's all gone now

>I just hope that PEWTF doesnt delete his vids. They are timeless

Which is why someone should go download all his stuff and throw it on mega. I don't trust Youtube not to just nuke his content or channel just because, even if he never asked for money for his parodies.

probably did the smart thing and did his youtube channel as a side to his actual job.

Its not going to be easy watching all these e celebs slowly stop making content and realize upon mid life chrise they have no real job experience, no connections and have reality hit them.

Thing of Team 4 star and little kuribo.

>Which is why someone should go download all his stuff and throw it on mega

If no one else does it, I'll rip his channel with Youtube-dl once I get home and throw it up on mega/mediafire/whatever. An user already ripped all of WTS and ARDBZ a few months back.

know if anyone has original quality faulerro rips? YT has only shit quality reuploads of nullmetal alchemist, and doesn't have any of his higurashi abridged

I still find it amazing that PEWTF did all the voices himself I would fuck CC if he was voicing her

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think it can be done. Everyone that was crazy enough or ambitious enough to make it work is gone, and LittleKuriboh has had health problems for a while that has kept him out of commission.

Maybe Purpleeyes will be the next Oda.

i still dont get the unicycle joke

TFS at least has some connections in funimation though probably the only people who would get reliable work is Scott and Lani. Takahata is too mentally fucked and everyone else (with the exception of maybe zito) are just talentless.

if you could have him do 1 more episode of either MENT or NONE piece which would you choose? personally i would want to see one piece. id love to see how he makes everyone interact inside the bar

Whats Georgia like?

There is no joke, it's a nonsequitur.

Another soul whatever

Hey it looks like they are making the hangover part 2 over there! Its exactly like the first one!

I heard Little Kuriboh went psychotic. What ever happened to him?

Attached: 1581885242087.png (227x157, 19K)

He delete this one? It's pure kino.

Nah he just came down with gut problems so he's in and out of the hospital.

>know if anyone has original quality faulerro rips?

I don't know about the actual quality, but I found a mega with Faulerro's stuff, via the abridged archive.

mega.nz/#F!i5l0gIyS!YT-VeJFLoieuqsSUKb-Edg!H50l2LxZ

>WTS and ARDBZ

ARDBZ

mega.nz/#F!qigwDSzK!xD8lpOGCjCEGimLFJ99VFQ

WTS

mega.nz/#F!DrxznIRB!EoeKpGr32HGJ3M2YrOXnUQ

Thought team four star was sudo blacklisted from voice acting as Chris Sabath may vocatch for them but the high up hate their guts.

Plus isn't funimation anti union? Know that team 4 star is super liberal like mothers basement. They been saying stuff like official dubbing for years yet I've heard nothing

Plus the acutal anime studios of toei I know hates them so that puts pressure on funimation.

The problem with abridging nowadays is that the voice acting quality has gone up immensely, but that's largely because most of the VAs want to move into professional dubbing. So the actual comedy is hit and miss, or just sporadic.

bless you user

yeah the unlimited blades works abriged is in same vane as late team four star. Good voice acting but so so humor.

I actually miss the meme low quality format of naruto abridged or yu go oh abridged humor was high and voice acting effort was minimal

Yeah. If anything it's better. Unfortunately LK is on hiatus for health problems, both physical and mental

LK has done official voice acting plus his wife is also in the industry so he does have his connections

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. The hole you leave in abridging will never be filled.

If it means a job in the industry the can and likely will set aside their personal feelings for high pay.
Not sure about Funimation blacklisting them.

Scott is multi talented in editing and voice so he's pretty solid. Lani less so as he mostly just has good vocal range.

Yeah it's my favourite

Purpleeyes was kinda the perfect mix. Great humour and pretty good voice acting. The editing quality made a big impact too.

Purps was the goat but YGOGX abridged is a close 2nd

Pretty sure LK did the blind subtitle voice for the force awakens. Nothing to scoff at.

Guy had the best female voices.

shadyvox was another VA i thought was really good. i wish he wouldve done more stuff but i think he tried to focus on his music career

I think the best macro joke of the videos is how they barely even function as proper parodies, as they have almost nothing in common with the source.

Now that the dust has settled, it had the best Abridged series right?

Attached: 1581036362214.jpg (510x383, 46K)

right now? yes. surprisingly the writing isnt that bad. its been pretty consistently good

It was in a slump for a while but then came back and was extremely funny again.
Though it's highly questionable whether he's ever gonna finish it now.

The gremlin is not funny. At least not when he's talking.

When's LittleKuriboh gonna do his wrestling show again?

nice reddit thread you fuckin faggots, genuinly kill yourselfs

Why the fuck is this so funny?

YOU GUYS ARE PIRATES!

its so odd that his writing still hasnt changed half a decade later. you see other channels just fall off because they lose their thunder. how did he do it?

>bad cause popular
>GENUINELY can't spell
good times

Usually I can't care less for abridging but None Piece 1-3 are pretty good.

No problem. I just hate seeing Youtube delete content. I'm still working on a recent archive of PurpleEyesWTF parodies; I'll post a link to the mega when I done. But if the thread dies, I'll post and re-post it in future threads, so just look for a link on desuarchive.org/'s Yea Forums archive later.

Lastly, if there's any other abridged series you're looking for, I think Abridged Archived covered the lot of them, before they stopped updating, so if you don't mind looking through all these links, have at it:

Archive 1 - mega.nz/#F!eQkz0STb!72iNDm3nfaTya-UWSj7RHg

Archive 2 - mega.nz/#F!3U900DTA!lMS040jMkRbIcARJb7DyUA

Archive 3 - mega.nz/#F!i5l0gIyS!YT-VeJFLoieuqsSUKb-Edg

Archive 4 - mega.nz/#F!60BiCBjT!mUveDaCZ7Y5FpYdvWxI0iQ

Archive 5 - mega.nz/#F!7sUnAAIC!3LEvKPywUbSeTjjOpzMZ0w

You either die in obscurity or improve enough to leave the game behind.

Abridging is a dying game.

Technically speaking everything before 2015 looks like reddit on the eyes of the current userbase, so, that.

>I was in middle school when I started watching him
>I'm in my 4th year of university right now
Where did the time go, bros?

...it's taco day.

>all those WTS abridges that were removed ovee the years
And nothing will being them back. So sad.

youtu.be/rrN-QkpABjg
>did you cum?
>you gay

That's just what he has on youtube NOW. All the ones he took out years ago will never come back.

>it was Kuro... he went Freddy Krueger on my balls
>me eh eh eh eh eh eh
I've never laughed harder that year.

thanks so much user i love abridged shit and i needed this. is there a script to bypass download limit on mega?

That's more than what's on YouTube. Even got his Rape Man parodies, and the original redux of ddz by Inna. The only stuff I can't find was posted directly to his social media accounts, because fuck searching FB and Twitter. I still haven't did a through rip and search via thewaybackmachine or archive.org, but there was an user working on it if I don't find it first. As for the stuff he lost I can't do nothing about it.

By not releasing shit for years so he never could "evolve over time" like so many of them

oh god the cody and izzy in the computer lab was fucking hilarious. i was choking

Of course it's taco day

He has crazy friends. I remember the video he put up for 2 days then deleted, people saved it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y53PNcrWoQQ

Dunno about a download limit, but you should be able to get around it by using a browser like Opera that has a built in VPN.

Yeah but that means using Opera

I think this guy was the only funny abridger, because he never took it seriously and actually had a life outside of the internet.

>because he never took it seriously
He did, just only in the editing department which he was probably the best abridger out there in regards to that specifically.

hes probably the king of abridging if there ever was one. his videos always make me laugh. the soup shit always gets me. rewatching other dbza and others i dont give the same reaction he just knew exactly what to do.

I mispoke I guess, I meant like he never started treating it like it was work, he never got full of himself

youtu.be/Wqh-bXUtmE4
Another quality abridged series

He key was he treated Code Geass like a complete farce and made all the same events happen but with everyone in the case but CC be completely insane, while with One Piece he just straight up ignored the plot entirely and just used the animation as a format to write jokes around. None Piece could've used like a dozen other anime and still worked because none of the humor relied on the show being One Piece.

Off the top of my head, the main parody I remember seeing once and never again was an epilogue for Rape Man. I think there was some one-off ads for Fist of the Dub Star, so you might want to search for those as well. Also, some cuts like the 'Piccolo Lays a Beating' original redux version was both longer and funny as shit compared to the shorter updated version, just for the retarded banter between everyone, Android 13 included.

OK you fuckos, which was the BEST most quotable line he ever did?

I think you're right. But also add in a heaping helping of not giving a fuck what others think.
I think that also worked for Little Kuribo when he did his Naruto abridged side-project.
Pity he never kept it up.

WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE!?

Attached: 1372905689784.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I remember way back years ago KaiserNeko said on TFS's original podcast (the audio only-one they did and not the twitch one they have now) about Purpleeyes when Lani brought him up
>Oh god, Nick is...Nick is like the Sam Kinison of abridging. He's fucking crazy but he's also a genius, I don't know how he does editing that good when he does all the writing and voiceacting himself.

>OH YOURE GAY YOUR LESBIAN YOURE STRAIGHT WHO CARES? MY PENIS DOESNT WORK!

this one first time i heard that joke i was in tears

You gotta do the whole speech because it's just one big buildup
> I'm not upset! I'm not! This country is upset! With absurd prices! 5 dollars for a meal at McDonald's?! I need more meat in my diet! I look around and I see just stupid. Quit complaining about religion, NO ONE CARES! Oompa Loompas are murdering themselves! Oh boo hoo, you're gay, you're lesbian, you're straight, MY PENIS DOESN'T WORK!!

>twitter.com/violeteyeswtf/status/1233476746592346112?s=21
Aw man. I wanted to see another Code Ment episode at least. I wanted to see if he could top "I'm At Soup' for meme cred.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAum0pK1zoY
Because Lelouch sounded like his brain broke from that response, he couldn't even be angry.

Stop posting stupid abrigedshit shilling somebody who hit his peak years ago

you bitch tornado

See . You know it's true.

>Also, some cuts like the 'Piccolo Lays a Beating' original redux version was both longer and funny as shit compared to the shorter updated version, just for the retarded banter between everyone, Android 13 included.

youtu.be/ZxDdySXPT3A

>you bitch tornado
Try not to asphyxiate yourself in a closet this weekend.

And there's also youtube's copyright rules that you have to factor in.

YOUR MORAL COMPASS IS A ROULETTE WHEEL

Cody, this doesnt look good. He's styling all over his balls!

Because a person who makes a video like this is incapable of losing their touch, they'd die in a tragic accident first
youtube.com/watch?v=2QtPX71q4s0

This is what made WTS the GOAT, though his DBZ parodies were fucking amazing for how absurd they were, even when he had a shitty mic.

Damn is every abridged series over now? Yugioh/code ment/DBZA are all dead now

YGO isn't dead, but at this rate the creator might be.

Team deathmatch

I WAGER THE SOFTEST PART OF MY BODY IS STRONGER THAN YOUR HARDEST
OBSERVE

Unironicaly a shame, he was a funny guy.

Kallen, Kallen; let's get one thing straight: I WAS GIVIN' HER THE SEX!

Did that bitch just hiss at me?

Well maybe if your BABY wasn't in my WAY

;_;

CLASSY

Code Ment's gag of having even Lelouch get fucking flabbergasted at the original script was great

I’m just sending him some old Madonna music videos

STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING HIM

I think the key to Code MENT's success is that it was less an abridged series and more a form of high quality shitposting.

>Alright, I was cool with the Immortal Witch premise, I was cool with the magic, glowy-eye powers, I was cool with Nina humpin' the table, but that? That was fuckin' stupid.

Somehow it feels even longer ago

>The whole skit about 2 girls 1 cup
>Stan wants to shut the guy up asap
>Gene wants to hear him out

Attached: 1536623128365.gif (172x162, 1.01M)

I think that's part of why they're so popular. You only need a very very vague, passing understanding of the source material to find it funny. Whereas something like Project Mouthwash's UBW Abridged heavily relies on understanding F/SN and F/Z lore for all the jokes to hit, which is still good in its own way mind you.

I agree with Satan.

interesting view point, satan

Meanwhile Bill Burr gave a Yea Forums tier take on OPM, strange times

youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw

>Bill Burr
who?

>TFS said it's impossible to abridge OPM because it's already funny
>Purpleeyes does it without hesitation

NO
THE MORALITY OF MAN IS NOT A SIMPLE CONSTRUCT
IT HAS LAYERS AND LAYERS OF COMPLEXITY
>rockets off
GODSPEED YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF A BITCH

Truly a legend. Maybe one day he will make another vid. codement 17 when?

Americans sure love One Joke man huh

t-to be honest, i thought you were always dead.

Jesus fucking christ I used to watch None Piece in middle school
F

Kill all abridged reaction tubers and the retards that watch them

Damn that sucks but I will always love None Piece. I did wanna see where it would have gone a little while longer but that’s okay. I guess Luffy will never find the None piece and true happiness.

Fuck I keep forgetting that's a thing until I'm searching for specific episodes of an abridged thing

>true happiness
but user, everyone knows where the strip club is

No I think he means REAL happiness

but everyone already knows where the strip club is

>I used to watch None Piece in middle school

Attached: 1276582259153.jpg (461x523, 89K)

I think the best part about the soup store skit is that it is entirely unrelated to code geass and just a mundane situation stretched to absurdity by the stupidity of the people involved in it. Basically, it is a summation of the entire Code Ment series.

Isn't that the same with lots of abridged series? Creating absurd, mundane situations unrelated to the original through the characters involved

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO

I feel like some series merely amp up the original characters' personalities but don't really change them otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ej7M3xWjY
Peak abridging right here.

I have human legs!
where are your pants?!
PINCER POWER

one punch stan was so good

Attached: 1574018331169.gif (400x240, 1.88M)

Damn user, doing god's work. thanks a bunch

Can't say I'm surprised but I won't hold it against him, he clearly has no inspiration left and other stuff to do.
Still the best abridger to date, partly because he didn't take himself too seriously or overstayed his welcome.
Thanks for the laugh PurpleEyes.

Attached: 1577519107388.png (1280x996, 1.44M)

"oh, tin mans got teeth"
"I do have teeth!"
"these are made from artificial chicken bones!"

the absurdity of that sentence made me lose it for a full few minutes

>he clearly has no inspiration left and other stuff to do.
I don't think that's it, I think real life's just gotten in the way.

Still my favourite line from any of his videos.

Attached: 1579151303573.png (544x676, 312K)

How do you...
Have sex?
No!
I have a mechanical pressure driven piston

>10secs in
insufferable

It's been 4 years since the last episode of Code MENT.
It's been 3 years since the last episode of None Piece
It's been 2 years since One Punch Stan
and now it's all over

"youre an asshole!"
"y-you cut me into pieces."
"I was fucking kidding!"

Well at least he went out saying this is when he goes out instead of stringing up along.

This. That's the best one.

Don't forget the description saying "eject all subplots" with both Chuchu and the mayor being dealt with in a matter of seconds. It's my favourite episode too.

The guy created a whole genre of abridging that everyone tried to copy for years and never came close to. Goodbye sweet memories.

The unicycle one.

Either way fair enough.

I'm trying to recall the name of this one abridged series of code geass I remember watching a long time ago. I remember that they made lelouch into like a pimp or something with kind of a squeaky black guy speech mannerism. I also remember them doing like a mini amv hell kinda thing with songs like "La resistance" from south park and "row row fight da power"

Anybody else know what i'm talking about or do I have dementia?

He's a doctor user, shouldn't he focus on helping people?

*Click* *Click* *Flip* Piece of shit.

No

I'M FROM GEORGIA
Through me off guard completely that I laughed for a solid five minutes.

>I'd suck a fart outta her ass!
>...I don't think I would

>second Christmas
fuck, you just had to remind me

*cough*

What do you mean you pooped yourself to death.
FUCKING TAMAGACHI
grrr.
You think that's bad mine died by eating it own babies.
That's not food tamagachi. That's just not food

First Christmas. It should be called First Christmas.

What?

Tamagotchi the -tchi comes from watch

Anyone has a link to the finnish dub of the "call my therapist, tell him he's a rich, rich man" scene?

Wait I'm a little lost here who's fighting who?

>I'll stop this violence the only way I know how
>WITH MORE VIOLENCE

>"HOW DID I GET UP HERE"

Attached: There's only soup.jpg (428x443, 49K)

youtu.be/sScbC0aHsL8

LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A CHAINSAW

Looks like the foot's on the other shoe now! DAMMIT!

It comes before december's christmas, so it should be the first one, not the second one.

My nuts have all kinds of nutritional value.

Yes asshole! He robs us every year! I just explained that!

My name's Anthony and porn should be illegal

My name's Anthony, and this headgear is meant to showcase my intellect

The best part of this is what he wrote in the video's description
>You wanna hear irony? The goal of this episode was to be as original as possible with a holiday theme. After a solid eight months worth of prep and hard the end was in sight! Now do me a favor and look up Teen Titans Go - Second Christmas. Kill me.

Oh my god, then call it REVERSE CHRISTMAS!

Then call it Reverse Christmas

Wait a minute...
Anthony.
Ant.
Anthony.
Ant.
It all makes sense now! SANJI! HE'S FLAME-RETARD-ANT!

god this is such a stupid joke
i fucking love it

Enough! We will have a battle to the death, each choosing their strongest warrior! And if we win, from now on there will be TWO Second Christmases!

Dad he hit me
Where you wearing the purple suite?
Yes
Then you deserved it

Now I remember why I love this guy. When he screams, he doesn't half ass it. He doesn't try to control his voice because he doesn't want to disturb his neighbors. No. When he screams, he fucking screams.

I'm up to my tits in morons!

Let's get one thing straight: I want to make sweet sugary love to Aunt Jemimah.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah yes, swords. Nature's knives.

>twin narrators
Which were really just Morgan and Helmeppo.

>FUCK YOU ARTHUR IM SO DONE WITH YOUR WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOTRY
>Sir Lancelot
>YOU AND YOUR MIRROR POLISH WHITE KNIGHT COCK
>Sir Lancelot
>I COULD SEE MY FACE IN THAT SHIT

Attached: Fate cero.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

I AM THE ROSE OF JUSTICE! FEEL MY PRICK!

Well you made me look it up, hadn't watched it so I didn't know it was him.

Also, Is he sure he's not describing Gawain or Galahad?

>You mad?
>ALL THE TIME!

>AND NOW FOR YOU, ARTHUR
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the fact he smashed a table for that line says how much effort he put into everything he did

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=30hR2vUWTio
He had a hard time getting through Lancelot's lines without laughing since it's mostly just incoherent screaming and lots of swearing.

wait what

>WHEN I GRAB MY COCK IT BECOMES MY NOBLE PHANTASM, AND MY ABILITY BECOMES FUCKING BITCHES AND CUNT SPLASHING!

My favourite line is always gonna be after luffy punches helmeppo in the bar and he goes I’m gonna tell my dad on you luffy’s “Who knows Maybe I’ll mix things up and punch him in the face too!” Always cracks me up.

>Now I want you to imagine yourself on your knees in front of some guy, you're about to
>I don't like where this is going
>LET ME FINISH DAMN YOU! ...so you're about to suck him off, right?
>FUCKING WHAT? YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO GET BETTER! YOU SAID HEAR YOU OUT!
>I didn't say that, I said "let me finish"!
>Alright, fine.
>-but you don't. You just grab his cock and scream at it. Now with that in mind-
>Thank you, oh that makes me waaaaay better!

What is even this conversation

Attached: smug Abby.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

Fuck these were too good

Attached: F455B54A-3C68-4129-A00D-1EC1AD4649D2.jpg (763x763, 276K)

>And That is how you get it done gals.
>Today's a great day for kampfer for everywhere
>Except for that little maggot I see cowering in my FIELD OF VISON

Attached: KÄTAS.jpg (225x350, 33K)

What the fuck is this reddit garbage?

Attached: 1582833009640.jpg (1080x1108, 113K)

How did you get vision of all words wrong?

Okay, so we're all clear on this: The hoverboard is made of licorice. We can punch it if we want to, but only if it's near a swingset. Is that good, are we good?

Whoa! Buddy. Buddy. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
Yes

Maybe they SHOULD outlaw chicken penises!

The lines leading up to that were pretty great too.
>my target's an immortal witch
>ah yes, I remember my ex-wife

>You'll never get away with this, Mao. I'm friends with Lelouch too, you know. He's probably mounting a rescue as we speak.
>I FRIGGIN PLUGGED IT INTO HDMI!

>runs into girl's restroom "NUNNALY, ARE YOU IN HERE?"
>"OH MY GAWD, GO AWAY!"
>stomps foot "NO!"

>If you give me a ride, then I'll either clean your whole house or have sex with you
>Ha! Sucks for you bitch, my house is really dirty... and I have gonorrhea!

I'm surprised no one brought up the piss tidal wave.

No.

Oh Christ I forgot that line.

The following video is rated R: It is intended for MATURE audiences only
>''OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!
>WHOSE YOUR DADDY WHOSE YOUR DADDY
>CLASSY

The way these lines were said made this joke a 10/10

I'm an astronaut.

>How'd you get here so fast?
>Through the magic of television!

Hey look at me I'm on the tv!

You may want to buy a blender

DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF

Mao. Mao. Mao. Like my mother always said; you can keep your farts in a bag, but you'll never appreciate the first time you let it rip.

I can live entirely on a diet of crayons and lighter fluid!

What, the bag?

What

rrrrrrrrrrrrr ANGER

This guy has tainted my mind, his version of Suzaku as an utter retard makes me forget half the time what his actual characterization in the show was.

So you can drink it all in.

>Now I don't know who's bringing lunch tomorrow, so everyone cover yourself in oil, I'm gonna light this match, and whoever's the last person to burn wins.
>Wins what?
>BEING GOOD AT BURNING!

Please kids! You don't know what these carnies are capable of
You wanna be heroes SAVE ME!

>YGOTAS is still going on
Are you fucking serious?

It's more of just something Lelouch would say, but his "HEY SUZAKU BUDDY" became something me and my friends would say whenever Suzaku came on screen in the movies and Akito.

Call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man.

He still has the memory world arc to go.

IT HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN

Anyway! In my slumber I did hearest

Are you ok?

>”Wait a minute, if I’m out there, then who’s in here? I’M MAGIC!”

Somebody's been bleeding on this floor

>what his actual characterization in the show was
For me the dubbed voice of him shouting "OUT OF MY WAY" after the euphinasia made a strong enough impression on me. As did him pressuring Lelouch to carry out the zero requiem after they'd taken over Britannia, and how he acted at the end of season 1.

A gunshot!

a gunshot!

Well in the show he's a giant retard that means well, and in this he's a giant retard that means well. The difference here is that's on purpose instead of the result of shoddy writing.

Is this the Abridged community dead at this point? What will be the future as a whole?

Theres the SAO guy, and that's about it until LK's body recovers.

I have no damn clue user. I started watching DBZA in my final year of primary school in 2008, and now I’m job hunting having just recently finished my Honours degree and five years of university.

DREIDELS OF A THOUSAND JEWS

>YOU PUT YOUR PENIS AWAY WHILE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME BOY!
>I can't, IM NAKED!
>FIGURE IT OUT!

You got the character right but it's not that line.

>You know this isnt even a swivel chair? Yeah it was bolted to the floor before. Makes you wonder how I'm doing this.
>By causing $30,000 worth of property damage.

Oh shit, I didn’t know he became a doctor. Good for him and I hope he’s enjoying it.

>no TFS
>no Purpleeyes
As long as they don't take away Yu gi oh abridged I'm fine

We'll always have the Saiyaman Saga

youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y

Attached: Great Saiyaman.jpg (500x750, 135K)

The eye fight caught me off guard.

If LittleKuriboh’s health issues are anything to go by, life will take him away from us before he himself gets a chance to finish it.

Prepare yourself, to feel the pain of a thousand.

It sucks that a lot of talented people with a sensitive side for artsy stuff always get their body eaten from inside by their own heads inner workings

Well I downloaded all his stuff on the off chance it disappears forever from YT. We'll always have the memories.

No in his case he has colon issues. The depression he worked through with his wife's help.

>it's taco day, of course it's taco day
>you're sitting in the cafeteria all the kids are playing and laughing
>everything goes from bas to worse
>in an instant your life changes
>I UNLOAD EVERYTHING.

Attached: 30.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

I just thought of something, does Code MENT call her CC even once?

No, she's listed in credits as Green-Haired Girl and purpleeyes said that in MENT her name isn't even CC to begin with.

Pure fucking kino

I feel bad for the kid but I can't stop laughing.

Attached: 1570609771952.png (655x490, 272K)

I didn't think many people on Yea Forums held this much respect for the guy. HOLY shit.

People respect someone that can make them laugh who isnt a jerk.

Never started drama and was always nice to everyone he meet irl or online and he always evolved his comedy while keeping the core. even his last video is just him going out on top

i usually hate patreon bullshit but in the case of purpleeyeswtf i wish he had one so that he could have more time for this stuff. although if he's just tired of making them then i guess it doesn't help

Oh God this had me in tears yesterday.

>Then he said it was the best thing he ever tasted!
>What, really?
>NO

Attached: sCwegYc.png (842x439, 627K)

I thought he had already left, so I have been scouring YouTube for another abridger as funny as he was. Closest two I could find were mytoasterisretarded, still going strong, but most of the humor relies heavily on spastic moments. Think Reddit tier. Not really clever as he used to be when he first started. He has a discord. There's also abridgitellegence, which is more close in terms of cleverness to purpleyes. Like purpleyes, they also rarely put out. But there jokes are original and seem to be thought out to a certain extent. In both cases, the voice acting is non-cringe. But I doubt there will be any abridger who will be able to fully live up to the standards that purpleyes set.

I like this Ken better.

>abridgitellegence
there is noone with this name

Because I spelled it wrong.

Here
youtu.be/INI4hDmGWG0

I AM the DIGimon emPEror

>So you're going to shoot me? Well the only person who shoots me is ME! Good luck trying to shoot me, WHEN I'M ALREADY DEAD!
>You are a whole new level of stupid.
>Ah but who's stupider? The one trying to kill himself or the person trying to kill the person trying to kill himself?

Breakfast at tiffany's

A thousand what?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
QUIT SCREAMING

Who?

go back

That Fate Abridged series is still alive oh and don't forget to thank Bojack for killing TFS.

Who?

Me

>ARDBZ
God, that's a long time ago. That's, like, "please give this video 5 stars" old.

>threads dedicated to random youtubers
What the fuck happened to this shithole

Not too surprised. Still enjoy what he's done. Hope he is successful in his career

t. election-tourist

Go back.

I don't see the appeal of serious abridged series.

>But we’re in a submarine. We’ll never make it in time
>FUCK THAT
Kino. Shame the episode probably got deleted for copyright

Neither do I. With abridged now it seems like people are trying way too hard

>Coby, they're filming The Hangover 2 here
>how is it
>It's just like the first one

I dont think the hangover 2 actually did well, did it?

Yeah, I too wish I could get back to the time when retards like you weren't sucking off random ecelebs here

No and it was exactly like the first one

>Why am I on this crew again?
>Look, I have a rubber penis
>ahhhh

Can the swingset hover?

I know UBW is still going, but is Fate/Cero still a thing? I remember they announced its cancellation only to say they were starting it back up again about a year later, but nothing's come of it.

If you think a 2 year gap between episodes is long, one of the first abridged series a stumbled across in elementary/middle school went 6 years between episodes.
Iirc the guys name was adamwestslapdog and I think it was a video game abridged series so maybe some people on Yea Forums have heard of him though I kinda doubt it

Check it again!

Still dead

CHECK IT AGAIN!

>Tell him the President wants me to give him his documents
>Wait seriously? How did you get them?
>THE SAME WAY I GOT CRABS!
>BOOYAH

Probably. It's a relic of the past. A bit like Unregistered HyperCam 2. The same humor is still of the internet, it's just condensed into memes or 'original' series. Think of it how gmod videos are dead, but SFM videos are alive.

>*”Junko” from Danganronpa Abridged Thing falls out of a hole in the time space continuum*
>”Like, AAH!”

>CONSOMME YOUR OWN PENIS YOU UGLY FREAK

Good riddance.
How the fuck do people find this or any other abridged shit funny?
>American """""""""humor"""""""""

Abridging is shit but europoors haven’t done anything better in their entire existence.

Very sad.

That is indeed the name he used, Lappydog (as he called himself sometimes) made abridged series out of the N64 Zelda games where Link was an oblivious idiot, his fairy companions were verbally and physically abusive, Zelda is bloodthirsty, and the monkey is dunked more then necessary.
He also got suspended once and tricked his fans into thinking he was hacked with help from SamTheGreek.

I always got the impression he either burned out or got caught up with other parts of his life and just left. I'm sad to see him go but I can't be mad. At least he came back for one last video and a proper goodbye.
Godspeed.

Attached: 1566520104126.jpg (1024x659, 212K)

>Doesn't find an internet parody that some people like funny, so goes out of his way to discuss it anyways and grandstand that other people's sense of humor is beneath him.
Pompous and insecure

>posting SBN3s abridged content instead of his original work
He was 100% right about tfs

Attached: hm.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Last time we had fun 75 million people died.

I didn't think my thread would last through the night glad to see a lot of other people appreciate his work thanks for a good thread Yea Forums

In fairness Digimon 02 is really bad so that isn't hard.

>Ends with some profound statement about internet culture and how we should be nicer before devolving back into complete nonsense
I wouldn't have it end any other way.

Attached: 12 Tb of pornography.jpg (639x341, 46K)

>lil'Koribo dropped everything ages ago
>TFS said recently they won't continue past the Cell saga
>Purple just now called it quits
Yeah it's dead, Jim.
I'm sure there's a bunch of unfunny nobodies abridging the hot new seasonal animus but all the greats have retired.

Holy shit his online store is still up.

*inhales*
YOU GUYS ARE PIRATES

I didn't even know he had one. Did anyone? He's never advertised it.

What. The. FUCK?

shop.spreadshirt.com/purpleeyeswtf/ aint a lot there sadly

I’m just hoping LittleKuriboh finishes The original abridged series that’ll be nice.

Abridging is like Amvhell funny and dead.

What?

Well overpopulation and Globalwarming.

What the fuck was that?

What are you talkin' about?

You let them know we're here!

YOU SAID TELL EVERYONE

OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD!

WHO DID THIS?

I'm gonna miss his interpretations of characters.
>Lelouch
>Suzaku
>Green-Haired Girl
>those 2 Britannian soldiers
>the Straw Hat Crew

>RIVALZ THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
>But you told me to do it!
>LIAR!!
>explosion in background

Sean Connery Luffy, Retard Suzaku, and Simpleton Zoro are forever a part of me thanks to his work. I will quote their insanity for all time.

"GODSHPEED YOU MAGNIFICENT SONOFABITCH!"

I dont fucking understand abridgers inserting swear words into the fucking script and then fucking bleeping them.

>I dragged his ass two miles and you had the BLEEP key the whole BLEEP fucking time!?

>Simpleton Zoro
Simpleton yes, but at least he as sane unlike Luffy or Nami.

...but everybody knows where the strip club is.

Two reasons. First that sometimes swearing is funnier when you bleep it, and Purpleeyes often did it to fuck with the audience in regard to where they think the censoring will be only for him to not do it, see The other being a relic of youtube back in the days when it didn't like swearing.

Yeah well I'd castrate someone bleeping things for fun if I ever met one.

Reminder that instead of having his bad original 6 episodes stay up and for him to say they weren't as good, he went out of his way to completely rewrite, rerecord, and sync them to blu-ray footage instead of shitty dvd footage those first 6 episodes.

I miss him already.

Still can't believe that fucker actually finished his majoras mask series last year.
Still took him almost 11 god damn years to make 15 episodes though

I missed him for the last 2 years, I just assumed before now that he was already done.

It was one time, and I only came close.

That would be me.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

something witty entertainment is pretty good at their stuff, but they are slow to release, which is probably why its quality hasnt declined as sharply as the medium as a whole has.

Oh, you came alright.

Oh you want to know what's wrong with me, well I'll tell ya. Every night I have the same reoccurring dream that the kid on the front of the cracker jack box, is the prize inside. Then I wake up in a cold sweat, until I piss myself back to sleep. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PISS A RUBBER BLADDER CAN RETAIN?

yeah i enjoy their work im glad the best people dont rush their shit but with all the og's calling it quits i think its all done for. i think the glory of some of the older videos comes from how bad the audio recording was. the people themselves werent bad but theres just something hilarious about really bad mics with scuffed voice acting

...uh-

favorite quote from this video?

>You don't like blow loads into that hat do you?
>HE KNOWS ABOUT THE LOADS

Attached: HE KNOWS.png (997x712, 553K)

Its designed to cure racism, by turning everyone gay!

>If a woman puts a fleshlight on her body DOES THAT MAKE HER A LESBIAN?
>BLEAUGH

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (520x390, 2.28M)

It's been a good thread godspeed purp

>Please don't make me go back there.

Just remember Yea Forums
>When a woman needs to be comforted she tells you its time to buy more shoes, but she has all the shoes! So we really know she just needs boots! Now everything makes sense... Forever.

>The love of my life is in pain! Pillows killed her parents!
>.....*whispers* I hope your entire family gets molested

>WE'RE HERE
>ffucking whe- where?- yes we are

Marathoned a bunch of his stuff last time I saw my brother

F

Doesn't he run a power plant IRL?

that was awful

this is it. i hear this in my head randomly at times. the delivery is too good

I thought the dangaronpa abridged by Faulerro was pretty good

I hear equal amounts of people saying he's either a doctor or a general manager at a nuclear plant.

Lelouch was the best DJ.

Attached: d5j62nm-9d4f6ac9-1710-4206-b251-f644b39eb172.gif (640x386, 332K)

>I can't believe Costco doesn't sell Lawn Chairs
>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OPEN YOUR EYES
>I'VE BEEN DRINKING AGAIN

>THAT WAS TOO QUICK HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SITTING ON THIS INFORMATION?
>It's literally the first thing that comes up when you google "secret underground Japanese resistance army location"

Attached: shatter mountain.png (1208x509, 52K)

>Finally, an opponent-
>GET IN THE FUCKING BAG

Shatter Mountain used to be #1

>Uh... We just ran out of margarita mix for the mixer....
>Oh SHIT!

>They have asked for a year's supply of hot pockets, and a microwave, in which to heat said hot pockets.
>SHIT! We shoulda thought of that!

>WE KNOW ABOUT THE LOADS

Still dead.

>Now that you're all smuggling the hot oil, it's time to get down to business

Not so much as the quote itself, but more on his delivery of it
>it can remove all anime from the internet
>AND THE WORLD
>AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Was this the first time purpleeyes did a maniacal villain laugh? Because holy shit, it just works so well.

Does lelouch laughing with the annoying-orange timebomb count?

I think they put out the newest episode about a week ago but it got hit with a copyright strike, they're still trying to put it back up on Youtube.

Check it again

>Let me break it down for ya. Every nation belong to one of three major empires: Britannia, The Chinese Federation, Britannia, Santa Mario, Kazakhstan, Britannia, Alderan, Britannia, Corneria, and Britannia.
>I don't know why I even bothered to ask.

STILL DEAD!

Alright, explain this to me like I'm retarded.

>Does it look like I give a fuck where Usopp is?!
That one's very applicable if ever discussing One Piece

Attached: 20716166540304.png (537x304, 222K)

CHECK IT AGAIN!!

>Oh my God, I FORGOT TO PUT AIRHOLES IN THIS HELMET!

Attached: 1582215099603.png (408x325, 192K)

UBW Abridged is amazing and it's still alive, we just got a new episode recently. Although nothing is as good as WTS' Fist of the North Star parody and I got sad when that died.

>Purpleeyes is gone
Anyone up if I stream the whole Code MENT series? for a final goodbye

Attached: 1530521970140.jpg (837x652, 131K)

>That won't be that hard

If you do that it's mandatory you throw in None Piece since they start referencing one another heavily.

So first Code MENT and then None Piece?

Do it

Attached: Alucardanddcasull.png (360x450, 127K)

Do it, for great justice! take off every zig!

Ok then. Go to pic related. We'll start in 5 minutes while I load all the episodes

Attached: ment.png (113x24, 805)

No, it has to be release order.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1569951385596.jpg (209x270, 53K)

>HA HA! It was I all along!

TEAM DEATHMATCH?

TEAM DEATHMATCH!

Team Deathmatch

SHUT THE FUCK UP RIVALZ

Rip my nigga Jasper

I'M TRIPPING BALLS

Oh i feel fine- oh there it is

Sup Nunally you still blind N' shit?

Oh no not you!

BITE ME SLUG BAG

Lelouch? Shirley wants to be your main love interest

banana shoes

Who the fuck is Shirley?

Let your anger be like a monkey on a treadmill: confused and flailing around

ALL YOUR DRUGS ARE BELONG TO US

JESUS H CHRIST KALLEN WE WANTED TO SCORE SOME DRUGS NOT KILL THE FEDS

>Unironically watching this trash
Retarded americans

HOLY SHIT, CHINESE CHECKERS

>hbi2k
I have to wonder how much money he got for his stocks. He doesn't have a job and doesn't make much from Twitch.

Is he just waiting to crash and bum it out?

Well he quit the community because his little brother suddenly died out of nowhere.

eat my ass turd worlder

What'd he die from?

I don't think he ever said, just that it happened in the middle of his brother putting in serious work into turning his life around.

>the None Piece episode where he starts screaming at his dog to shut up still in character

Attached: 1575591973052.png (769x514, 525K)

No wait I found it, sudden heart failure.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

RIVALZ

I have a full semester's tuition riding on this game!

God the soup joke gets me everytime

Attached: 1581634824919.png (664x481, 136K)

Holy fuck, you made me remember something I have long forgotten, I remember watching his OP videos like 10 years ago and laughing my ass off, I am still subscribed to his channel in fact.
Time fucking flies

Attached: clouds.jpg (1440x1080, 210K)

FUCK YOU NIGGA

same i remember being in my freshman year of highschool and watching his vids with my friends. its been almost 10 years since then it kinda fucks with my head sometimes to think about how fast time has gone by

Does anyone know why/where exactly the soup bit blew up at?

it's just funny dude

Yeh, but how did it garner mainstream attention?

Purp is a genius and people just catch onto things.

Codement has always been popular. And the earlier eps really predate the "meme culture thing" so when a new one was made in current era. It was all over the social media sites even if no one saw the episode in full.

I think it was some SFM people using the audio

soshi narunda!

"you people have baby squirrel penis problems, I've got elephant dick worries."

Attached: Usopp_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (330x686, 316K)

ALRIGHT, FIRST OF ALL ONLY IM ALLOWED TO SAY THAT

jennifer lawrence
plus penis

Attached: mypurpleeyeswhen.png (659x502, 245K)

Is abridging the youtube-poop of the 2010s?

purpleeyes' videos might as well be ytp

this one was so fucking good.

youtu.be/q7PWXFoPra8?list=UUJEEBGR1_4tM3uDaXQ-Aqjw

what other one shots would you have liked to have see?

I thought he was the manager of a nuclear facility.

The following joke was not found funny.
The writers will pay for their crimes.

Thanks for the shows

Attached: 7b30055d7f7c88852e570649fd93b5cabf893e54_00.gif (268x268, 369K)

The stream was fun. I'll see you guys later.
Remember, circulate those banned phrases.

>I'm gonna kick it.
>That is a terrible idea.
>Too bad cause I'm doing it.

Will do, you rojo negro

Godspeed, you magnificent son of a bitch.