Murenase! Seton Gakuen

How many dog girls will they make?

Attached: 1582974862887.jpg (870x1236, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqHs4VTb2FU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1583178845306.webm
worlddata.info/average-breastsize.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A shit-ton

Too bad she has ZERO sexual appeal

Attached: 1579985684372.jpg (1000x1414, 149K)

>being gay on Yea Forums

Ranka won the moment Hitomi choose Yena over Jin.
Poor Jin defeated by a tranny.

fuck you user, now i want to read it!

Don't do it. He is after the most boring human girl in the entire harem.

nothing unusual happens

Attached: pero.jpg (870x1236, 167K)

Poor doggo couldn't know what to do here and isn't at fault. Usually they just spread their pheromones and let things happen, so Jindere acted really like an asshole for his behavior.

>so Jindere acted really like an asshole for his behavior.

Attached: dissapointed.jpg (870x1236, 175K)

It's more likely than you think.

Panda really want to see Jin make kids with someone.

That's because Panda is a total M, and someone else sleeping with him would turn her on.

She might have not liked seeing Lanka's father naked, but Jin she would enjoy. She also seems to have some pure curiosity there, even ignoring the inevitable lewd thoughts. Panda wouldn't care about waiting for any mating period either.

Pandas can't live without human cock

This manga should have gone more in that direction and a little less comedy. Have Jin punish all those animals by giving it to them.

Attached: 1538048547828.png (810x511, 175K)

She's the best.

Attached: 1581717311462.jpg (479x438, 154K)

At that moment Jin contemplated using her as an onahole

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.12_[2020.02.29_15.55.45].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Imagine

Attached: perfectsize.png (381x477, 208K)

To the restroom!

But she's a lesbian

He's going to make bats.

she's not, she's just stupid

Dumb meme, she wants pure humans with Jin.

Unfortunately for Hitomi, she's inferior for making children with Jin.

Attached: 1526404402062.png (960x1364, 366K)

He looks so disappointed. This is pretty inaccurate though, wolves will literally stick their tongues in your mouth.

She's a dog

ARISEN! WOLVES RAPE IN PACK

>hate animals
>is only nice for his own selfish reasons
>turn down all suggestions for fun activities
>pissed off constantly
What is it with anime girls and them overlooking shitty behavior just because "deep down he cares!"?

Jin isn't even fun he just gets pissed as the punchline to all the jokes

>Hate-Sex
imagine

Attached: 1582637732631.jpg (1688x2400, 620K)

Jin's personality and the editor are the only things stopping it. If she was the first 'human' he saw there, he'd want her just as much as he does with Hitomi. We probably won't even get any doujin with that, and even less likely to match the same designs.

thanks user now im sad

He's a fag.

Will Chise show up in the anime?

Don't forget the bat, she got too close to Jin to be in the club recently.

Attached: t9.png (1920x2728, 1.03M)

Half bats

ctrl+s, newfag

She is a natural cuck, but that shouldn't be a surprise considering where she comes from

Imagine

dozens of small petite female wolfes tearing your clothes off

Lanka even found them alone in his room with him bleeding and her drooling once.

Attached: bat_jin.png (1920x2728, 1.89M)

I wanna eat Koala's ass.

Attached: hungry_for_koala_ass_2in1.png (1632x2920, 1.74M)

If it was panda entering, she'd probably ask if he was making kids.

You want to eat shit?

I mean, I did say I want to eat ass.

I want Koala to clean my ass.

I want to breed with this donkey

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.53_[2020.02.03_18.49.02].jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

IT'S TIME TO MULE

Is this a power move?

Attached: 1486609702390.jpg (825x880, 243K)

He should have had to pull her panties down too.

Yes

Would you a bonobo?

We need more!

Attached: Q2.png (1920x2728, 996K)

Jin does not want another pesky dog in his life. He'd rather have well behaved cats who can actually help him.

Attached: 1579374548880.jpg (1200x702, 596K)

That would just be bullying

SHE BELIEVES IN JESUS

Panda would love it, Anne would claim to hate it. Lanka wouldn't understand but might help him.

It's just an animal, and they don't need to wear clothes.

Bat has the best taste in panties.

What about the rest

Attached: 1582583634281.jpg (3200x2274, 1.51M)

Yena is the only one who might need them, but she could go topless. The naked mole rat would love that.

Cute onahole

Out of the cooking club members, we have not seen the panties of MeiMei, Lanka, Kurumi, or Yukari

so who has the best body? for me it's the cat

Wrong

Attached: 1582600889356.png (960x1364, 462K)

Is it just me or does dolphin girl sound like satsuki?

hey it's corona-chan

Damn panda is way better in the manga
Still eats shit and satou sensei did it better

Attached: 1581656802053.jpg (879x852, 301K)

That ZR

We need to see more of them like this. More nudity would also be nice.

Attached: 1549983646690.jpg (960x1364, 183K)

I find this uncomfortable. Probably because I wouldn't want to fuck my dog.

Why doesn't she try to get Jin to look at that, or try to look at Jin like she did with Yena?

Good. This means you're not an animal fucker like half of this thread.
Dogs are not for fugg.

Would honeybadget feel you hitting her cervix? Also, that damned hyena. Fun fact, you have to mate with the female by fucking the inside of their large fake penis. I really want to give her a go.

With the example of Yena, I want to learn if any of the other females have some related animal traits too.

Why is bat so unbelievably based?

Because she's the best. Make her the heroine already.

The problem with the kind of plot this has is that any girl being the main girl is mostly meaningless. There aren't that many arcs focused on expanding existing characters and they instead just get a little more during one focused on someone new.

>you have to mate with the female by fucking the inside of their large fake penis.
Just like vaginal prolapse sex
*shrugs*

Oh my... Ferryl is well equipped

With her size, she's going to be the largest in almost anything.

Attached: 1538514627927.jpg (1920x1364, 620K)

I want to hug a wolf!

Kuso panda

When exposed to unusually high temperatures. They die.

Attached: 614202.jpg (4081x5896, 1.74M)

alright, time to ask the serious questions:
can you breed with them?

Something about panda's upper left body doesn't look right. Maybe just a lack of shading?

Was she alternating which leg she lifted?

Attached: looking at panda pussy.jpg (795x607, 243K)

Actually, if you could see something of Kurimi, you just need Lanka, Yukari, MeiMei and Miyubi to show something.

This?

Attached: 4_2.jpg (1080x1532, 327K)

I think this is the only page from a manga that has actually managed to make me uncontrollably erect, I just can't stop thinking about how much I want to fuck Ferryl, Yena, Ratel, and Kurumi- everything about how they're drawn in this image is perfect, with Ferryl showing off how her tits are each bigger than a person's head and how her hips are practically engineered specifically for childbirth, Yena blushing clearly a bit embarrassed and annoyed along with the classic bust wrapping and her toned abs, Ratel being completely carefree and not having even a second thought about how thoroughly she's exposing herself mid jump while also looking as if she's basically trying to latch right on to my crotch, Kurumi having that slightly smug superior face that every cat should have and her smooth belly accentuating the underboob top she's wearing further enhanced by her putting her arms behind herself to puff her chest out
Jin must either be the gayest man to ever walk the Earth or have more self control than I could ever even comprehend having because there are not enough words in all the languages mankind ever has or ever will create to describe just how intense my desire to impregnate every one of these absolute semen demons is

We see some things, just not panties.

Attached: 1550593005986.jpg (1385x1940, 952K)

Attached: 1565710797710.jpg (1600x2271, 834K)

I want to protect this princess

Attached: princess.webm (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>fuck the bat
>get infected with virus
So close, we need an animal that would make Jin realize how inferior human girls are.

>get infected with virus
Still worth it. And there are many better girls than Hitomi.

Attached: a better human.png (612x840, 326K)

What chapter?

Fifth novel chapter. That's the only image in it.

I WANT TO FUCK A KOALA

You can take her. I'd replace her with bat and Hitomi with Anne in that.

I'm not judging, but would like to remind you she eats shit and has a taste for shit.
Just as a warning and for you to take precation should you proceed, please stay healthy user.

>Jin and Hitomi mutually like each other
>Jin fucking confessed to Hitomi
>Still not dating
Fuck this manga.

More like fuck the editor.

She seems to think he's a dog fucker. Or she realizes that dating him will ruin the cooking club.

>Ferrill and Zebra

Attached: 1550319047559.png (957x624, 905K)

I'd like to know where the plot would have gone from the beginning if it was completely up to the author, or if the editor was responsible for certain characters disappearing.

Attached: x16.png (960x1364, 342K)

>implying he doesn't want to get it on with his dog

Attached: onaholewolf.png (391x368, 116K)

He doesn't. I do think it sucks, though. Lanka honestly believes their mates, and it's gonna break her little puppy heart when she realizes Jin doesn't love her.

I wonder what could have happened if he entered this time.

Attached: x13.png (1688x2400, 1.42M)

>Lanka wears a bra

Lewd

Scenes like this are important enough they need to happen more often, maybe even with Jin in the room. Maybe get him drunk and complaining about how she's just a flat animal who has no need for a bra.

Cute forehead

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.02_[2020.02.16_22.12.36].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Of course she does. Even flat chested girls need to wear a bra.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqHs4VTb2FU

Pandas have no sex drive.

That panda has enough curiosity though, and probably wouldn't even mind Jin having sex with her when she wasn't interested.

Confirmed human.

Attached: human.jpg (354x437, 42K)

>misunderstood as a slightly perverted girl
That's right, she's actually a super perverted sex-crazed beastophile

Humans are so hard to tell apart from eachother
If it wasn't for this pic and her hairclip I wouldn't have known she was female.

I'd still like her to one day be discovered to be something close to human like Anne or something superior to human. Jin's reaction to learning that could be good.

One day maybe she will help Yena some more.

I keep hoping another human will show up, even if it's temporary, to smack some manners into Jin. His shtick is getting really old and the fact all these characters like him despite him being a miserable cunt at all times of the day besides small "oh he actually cares" moment is frustrating. Just have a small arc where someone finally calls him out on his shit so he can get over it, even if he retains some of his abrasive personality traits just have him stop being such a douche bag.

Maybe a male who enjoys the idea of a harem with all kinds of animals.

She did that in the first chapter.

Sure, or just a decent fucking person. Hitomi tries but cause she also has the hots for him for some reason she never actually calls him out, and any attempt to get angry is usually met with "ah shes cute when she gets mad at me for being a dirt bag"
Maybe a family member, or something visits and sees Jin being a shit heel and calls him out on being an awful person, I mean the asshole goes on and on about animals being the worst when hes usually the most insufferable person in the scene.

Even better: a new guy shows up and is just Jin but actually wants to fuck the animals and also becomes bros with Jin while only further reinforcing Jin's previously held beliefs

good

What is Kurumi doing with her tail?

Well most of them are designed to be likable by greasy men that are insufferable enough IRL that they don't have any friends.

She's as flat as a board so it looks like her arm blends straight into her chest

>t. Jin
Threadly reminder that Hitomi is made for the big hyena cock (female).

A litter of puppies

Attached: 1581692042530.jpg (1280x1425, 270K)

No, it's the other way around she is obviously female, but human males looking just like human girls and not like beasts is confusing. It's probably why there are so many male beasts into Jin.

His mom or whoever that woman was in the flashback. So she can reveal he had a thing for the wolf ever since he was a kid.

I want to slap that ass.

MIYUBI!!!!

Whole soccer team

Do I have to be afraid about the knotting since she's a canine?

Cute cat.

Attached: 1578663317187.gif (800x500, 2.37M)

I want to help Lanka become a mother to save her species

Sexy cat

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.00_[2020.02.16_17.40.32].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You dont have to since it's the penis that gets stuck in the vagina due to the bulbus glandis.

At least the anime has made her less retarded looking in some shots.

but she's supposed to be retarded

Yena ruined everything.

>0-4: user was speed reading
>5-9: user can't read between the lines
rolling
based

Imagine trying to fuck an unwilling actual cat, with it hissing, clawing and trying to get away
Now imagine her doing that
Hot

I know, I just enjoy when she looks somewhat normal sometimes. Especially in height

Hitomi was ruined the moment she have her own harem.
Also her romance with Yena sucks.

She choose Yena.
The tranny won, that was progresive.

She she become a Hyena fucker instead.

No she didn't.

local human dies during sex with beast

>Imagine trying to fuck an unwilling actual cat

Attached: Police (1).jpg (299x491, 35K)

Attached: russian raccoon rapist rod removal.jpg (644x449, 219K)

Tell me about Jin, what makes him not a Debby Downer to everyone around him?
Also you missed me, animeonly but keep trying you'll fit in and get it right eventually

>tfw mangaonly
It makes it even worse if you aren't an animeonly yet failed to notice why they even gathered around jin in the first place let alone why they tolerate him

Attached: 1565796672008.png (559x1085, 292K)

portable awoo onahole

When I first started reading this I somehow had the expectation that Jin was the grandson of some scientist that created whatever process/medicine/technology made animal humanoid and he had a "cure" to revert them to animals but it was too weak and would only be temporary. Not sure why.

Jin has a cure alright. It's called the Big Human Cock

What a funny language

Best girls

I WANT TO FUCK A PANDA

Sorry, this is a manga about eating p**p and comparing p**ises

Maybe when the manga is about to end some plot like that will happen, but for now let's enjoy the comedy which is not bad at all (except for those who take the romance seriously and are angry that Yena and Hitomi interact)

Attached: K9.png (1920x2728, 782K)

That's a dangerous train of thought that will lead to tragedy
I have read of the incident when human became stuch in a dog(bitch) because (rurprise!) her vagina also contracts

That's what the boot is for
Step 1: Put the cat in the boot

Hitomi looking down, embarrassed at the situation.

How the fuck do you get stuck in a pussy? Just let your dick go limp haha

one would presume penis being squeesed by the walls would prevent it goin glimp
Same principle as the cock ring, yes?

Also, that can happen even between two humans, so...

Ever try to forcibly get out of a chinese finger trap?

We need Kurumi reacting to the sound of a can opener.

I don't fuck chinese finger traps

thinking about Yena's p*nis and if he(female) will be so adamant about mating with her.

Comparing p**sies would have been better.

A completely serious romance wouldn't fit this, but there could be ways to include more of them besides just with side characters.

JUST FUCK YOUR DOG ALREADY

Panda talks a lot about mating.

Would die at childbirth

She'd have appropriately sized babies

The only cure is total extinction animals

Newborn cubs are tiny.

Jin, you don't have time to post in Yea Forums. Hitomi and Yena are already going to a love hotel.

what about wolf-girls?

What the fuck is that huge bed and pillow? Every fucking anime.

It's Jin's room though

It doesn't look that big, and maybe they only have a few different sizes for different animals.

Oh no I'm retarded I thought the bed was vertical and they were lying on his pillow.

The cat's costume is way too sexual, I want her so bad

The ED is too cute

do they get a relationship in future chapters?

Hybridizing doesnt work. I’ve seen proof.

Lanka and Jin?

I could imagine her smugly unzipping the top for someone while not changing that face.

yeah, or with Hitomi Or Miyubi

>human male transfers to school
>ranka drags him to the cooking club because ranka
>he's glad to be among humans and is polite to hitomi and jin
>or at least until he sees jin being mean to everyone else and asks him what's his problem
>due to COINCIDENCES and MISUNDERSTANDINGS, this causes jin to blow up and go on a longwinded speciesist rant in which he insults everybody but hitomi by name
>ranka gets heartbroken and cries, everybody else feels really insulted (yes, even meimei)
>"know what, i'm not sure i should hang around here if people like this guy are gonna be allowed, you're giving us humans a bad name"
>hitomi also lowkey distances herself from him
>jin gets forced to go on a redemption arc to avoid being made into the school pariah and/or lynched by the animal males, not to mention get hitomi back
>turns out he's lying through his teeth but ranka is dumb enough to buy it, he gets forced to act out the facade for the rest of the series, the threat of hitomi leaving him for human-kun looming over him forever
>human-kun transfers out the day after and jin never notices
r8 my fagfiction

you sound like you jack off to ntr

Why are some of you so focused on introducing more humans?

If there's anyone who deserves to get NTR'd in this world, it's Jin.

Yeah!
Kana is back!

Attached: 2_2.jpg (1079x1526, 211K)

Where did you get that?

Gay aquatic mammals are back, I can't even express how happy I am because of it. Maybe another Jin-less arc

and since the title has the Kanji for sea and a number, that's actually possible

You could do better
>Lion can point out how call out Jin behavior towards Ranka since he has an interspecies relationship and can relate to Ranka's perceived struggle, even his deer gf could too,
>mole-rats could compile all their stalker footage and realize how mean Jin is to all animals in the school
I'm sure there is more you could do without actually bringing in more humans, but Jin is so insufferably unfunny with his only gag being pissed off at animals, my mind actively tries to censor him out because I think the other characters are actually funny.

"but deep down he cares!" is a sorry excuse at this point, when almost all interactions he has with others is because he's annoyed at them for being distressed and only then tries to fix it.

Maybe instead of anger at them so often, he can try using them more instead.

That's not the pillow, that's the entire bed you double baka. He's lying on it sideways. The pillow is on the right hand side.

The only relationship Jin has been trying to get into is one with Hitomi. And she has feelings for him too

Eh superficially he's a cunt but he always end up helping the animals. He rarely if ever initiates hostilities and doesn't really complain about animals if they're just doing normal stuff. He's almost a tsundere.

Giantess dog

Because if one more human can show up maybe they'll put Jin in his place. The only reason Hitomi even likes Jin is cause he's the only other human, and because of that she seems to actively ignore or forgive how much of an asshole he is. They make it into a joke by calling him "Jindere" but it's getting fucking old.

God bless the mangaka for this delicious, voluptuous piece of fanservice

Attached: murenase_chapter_90.png (1920x2728, 2.68M)

Jin is rarely ever in a good mood. He's only ever happy when Hitomi is the only living thing in vicinity or if Laka has gone missing. 90% of the time he's in a bad mood and always griping. He is NOT a fun character, which seems to be apparent since a lot of recent chapters Jin barely exists beyond his "heres how to solve the problem" panel

I wanna see Hitomi thrown into the Hoka-Hoka Clubroom

>Missed anything delicious like this
This is what I get for being a pleb and reading on whatever site I could find.

Attached: really really makes you think.jpg (424x281, 29K)

Which monkey would you

Attached: 2.jpg.png (1920x2728, 1.95M)

All of them.

>lillies

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 08 beluga question marks.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Kuso inu! You made me look bad!

Attached: 1582401135618.png (600x600, 323K)

NO user YOU'D DIE!

None of them

Female flower parts touching

Attached: 1578349801104.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

desu a Georgia O'Keeffe painting wouldn't have been out of place in that last panel.

Flat bat best bat

Attached: 4.png (1920x2556, 1.78M)

You aren't wrong, but the rationale is that Jin is so racist any callouts made by a nonhuman he will just brush off with a "shitty animal" quip. Being called out specifically by a fellow human takes away his only defense and forces him to actually listen, doubly so if (he believes) Hitomi agrees with them.

where's the fucking raws

Pretty much this. Anytime anyone else calls him out for being a dick he might feel bad, and do something to make up for it later on, but it's usually accompanied by "UGH FUCK YOU STUPID SHITTY ANIMALS GOD I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH" and anytime Hitomi shows displeasure he just goes "aww so cute" Unless Jin himself starts to change personally, there has to be a third human element that can be the call out, cause Jin won't care if animals dislike him, and any displeasure from Hitomi will just be seen as cute by him and Hitomi will not actually call him out cause she loves him too.

>pistil-on-pistil action
L-Lewd!!

Attached: male-and-female-parts-of-a-flower-01.jpg (512x312, 46K)

Come to think of it, except for Hitomi, all the girls interested in Jin are flat.

Would it be bestiality or child rape to fuck Lanka?

Both

Flat is justice

Isn't this just more of a reason as for why Hitomi should challenge him on it?
Hitomi being shown by the other animals how insufferable Jin is, coming to terms on how she accepts Jin being a dick to every animal around him, everytime you try and introduce another human just makes me think it's more fitting for Hitomi to do it and actually call him out and in the mean time get some character development too on top of it.

Even if Jin dismisses her because of "CUTE" it's just another thing to add on the boiler for it to eventually explode in Jin's face and have him deal with the consequences of his behavior.

I'm just happy that I'm finally not the only person in Seton threads to call out Jin for being a piece of shit. "BUT IT'S A GAG/COMEDY ANIME" is the response and it was getting stale as shit. The mangaka is retarded but I genuinely hope they have a Yena/Hitomi end just to make Jin seethe as much as physically possible.

Hmm. You've got a point, I just don't find it believable or in-character for Hitomi, who's effectively a doormat, to be the one to do this on her own initiative, at least not without causing the whole manga to selfdestruct with otaku rage as they do when female love interests show any self-agency.
That's why I find it most realistic that a "rival" character be written in specifically for this purpose, to force Jin's hand and soak the waifufags' hate in.

imo a male neanderthal would be the best. Close enough to human for his opinion to not be discarded without outright just being another dude

I don't think it counts as child rape if the child IS the rapist

Attached: peroperopero.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Also best girl

Thanks doc

I'd love if Hitomi stepped up and finally called Jin out, but unless she can actually, seriously call him out, and not just puff her cheeks out, or timidly say "be nice" nothing will change. Hitomi is unlikely to ever stand up to Jin's attitude because she is, for stupid reasons, head over heels for him, and even in moments where he's being an insufferable dick shes going dokidoki for him. If it is her, I'll be happy, cause she's probably the only character in the manga who Jin will actually listen to if she gets genuinely angry at him, but if the course of events as we know them continue on the same track, it'll just be another repeat of Jin being a dick, Hitomi being a doormat and ignored because shes cute, and then Jin grumpily saves the day while still acting like a stuck up cunt and everyone forgives him.

There are other girls I'd much rather see like that.

Why is that hyena's bulge so small? What's wrong with her?

she might have a dick but no balls

Cute bat.

Attached: sfx peek.jpg (142x165, 6K)

If Jin's shit behavior actually affected other animals and they realise he looks down on all of them, which then would affect how Hitomi sees Jin, it could actually be an interesting thing to explore, but as to keep his ONLY gag everyone shrugs it off and go "deep down he cares" or "he doesn't show it but he cares".
Showing they actually don't listen to him which is a problem for alot of anime, that rely on misunderstandings to get anything interesting to happen.
It's amazing how I still find it fun despite Jin, makes me wish it would just have been another all girl school.

Cat drives me wild, I wanna pat her butt

Cutest Kouhai

Attached: 1.jpg (1096x652, 173K)

Well the problem is Jin is the only unlikable male. There are plenty of male characters in the manga that are fun, like King. Even the males whose whole story is "i wanna fuck" are usually more entertaining. It kind of shows that maybe the author sees this aspect, since a lot of chapters lately have Jin only show up like once, or not at all, and instead are about the animals.

>Jin
>Unlikable

Attached: Fag.png (307x403, 200K)

Can't tell if samefag or not. Who even gets upset at something like this? Jin "hatred" for animals is not even a serious matter and the girls, including Hitomi, know he is not a bad person. Do you think he is a school shooter or what?

Id let her suck me

i want to do antinatural actions with seitokaichou

Are you willing to let your dick bleed a little?

Attached: 11.jpg.png (1920x2728, 904K)

Bats don't suck. They scrape and lick.

even hotter

No, he's just an annoying asshole that sucks the fun out of whatever chapter he's in. King chapters are fun because Jin is usually absent completely. Although the running gag of King getting NTR'd out of mating is getting stale too.

meant for

>Do you think he is a school shooter or what?
I still enjoy it user, just because someone doesn't like an aspect of something doesn't mean, I didn't say he was animal columbine in the making, but you went ahead anyway, retard.

Feel free to jerk it with the others we are all having fun here.

More cute bat

Attached: Cute_bat.jpg (1610x531, 106K)

So Jin and Hitomi mutually like one another?

How so? He acts rude but he never actually does anything that can be labelled as bad or evil, he doesn't harm animals, he is not trying to get the other animals expelled from the clubs, he even considers the possibility of being Lanka's friend if she wasn't an animal. The series even blatantly refers to him as "Jindere" as wordplay on Jin+Tsundere since he always ends up helping or accepting what the animals do. Seriously, how thin is your skin that such a mild level of "rudeness" makes you so mad?

You are the one bitching about something others consider to be fine. You go ahead and pretend everyone is having fun when you and your samefag are the only two complaining about something trivial.

From what we have seen, yes. Hitomi gets jealous of when other girls mention anything remotely sexual regarding Jin.

Yes

Attached: 7 (1).png (1920x2728, 1024K)

I thought it was pretty obvious. They could have become a couple in the first few chapters but then MISUNDERSTANDINGS happened.

Take good care of this one

Attached: flap flap.jpg (287x113, 6K)

>doesn't harm animals
>kicks the shit out of Lanka
>next panel is big sis and dad wanting to kill him
Very "Jindere" of him. Bravo. Stop defending shitty writing.

Then why even develop the Yuri harem around her then? It feels like a waste of time unless he ends up with Ranka which would be fucking dumb.

Ferryl you're just upset that Lanka doesn't suck your dick.

Does she want to mate with him or does she just want his blood?

>Then why
If you people haven't realized yet, this is a comedy. It's the same reason why Jin had three different male animals go in heat for him.

Both

At the same time

It will be like Yupiel Sama all over again

Both

Why even bother replying if you want to ignore how shit and unfun Jin is being?
How every chapter that leaves him out is significantly improved with him absent?
You don't want to discuss it, so just stop

Shiggy. I enjoy Jin shitting on the beasts.

Next thing you are going to tell me is that Jin cooking the pig alive was meant to serious as well. You know what I meant, Jin dislikes of animals is just an excuse for him to convince himself animals are bad but he never actually tries anything that would "solve" his problems and instead ends up accepting them. Lanka, obviously, plays a role on this since she is the main girl. Also, this is a comedy manga, why the fuck are you complaining about writing, it's nothing amazing for sure but is nowhere near as bad as you claim.

He literally beats Lanka nearly everytime she appears, to the point the manga made a joking disclaimer that domestic abuse is illegal and not to do it. He's constantly calling his friends not by their names, but "shitty [animal]", he never takes anything Hitomi says, when she tries to get him to be nicer, seriously and all he thinks about is how cute she is, he's constantly in a bad mood, the only time he's ever happy is when Lanka is no where to be seen (OH BUT HE ACTUALLY CARES HURR), he's a tired old joke that gets more annoying everytime he shows up cause he sucks the fun out of any situation he's in. It's akin to someone in a story that features a heavily mixed race cast to walk around going "stupid nigger" "fucking spics" "god you chinks are annoying"

I read it at first as cock-loving sole human

More or less. Jin is head over heels for Hitomi but his attraction feels surface-deep. Hitomi has been acting more and more like she's into him but she probably doesn't even realize it herself.
But all that is moot because she would never betray Lanka like that, not to mention she thinks Jin himself is subconsciously attracted to the kusoinu anyway.

That's fine my guy, but that being his only gag has made it quite stale for me.

What are you saying? The Yena arc is awful. The king chapters work because they are mostly omakes/shorts, hell even Yena is better in those chapters.

Yeah. The problem is that the manga is pushing towards a Jin/Ranka ending. Yena is also looking to be the likely winner of the Hitomi bowl.

Attached: male_among_males.png (1920x2728, 1.52M)

I gotta say this mangaka can draw some really good tittiesm
Too bad he gives them to shit eating characters.

>doesn't even realize it herself
You have read the manga, right?

To give Hitomi her own group of "friends" I guess.

Hitomi likes Jin and she would date him if not for the shitdog.

You are complaining about the gags in a comedy series. I think your actual problem isn't the characters but the actual humor itself.

You are taking a bunch of gags way too seriously. Calm down, Jesus.

Even Hitomi knows that she is dangerously close to Jin XD

Attached: 683.jpg (870x788, 101K)

That is because it is surface-deep. The only reason Jin likes Hitomi is because she was the only human girl at the time, plus she has a nice body. Lanka is his real mate.

Are these all newfags complaining about the series that are reading the manga after watching the anime?

I meant for it to be the parts that leave Jin out instead of chapters that leave Jin out.
I can't get my thoughts straight and type because of my hateboner for Jin being a school shooter that hates all the animals in school I am told.

Yes, she's very close to him

Attached: 333321.jpg (547x368, 36K)

>b..but they're gags!
Gags have to be funny to be gags.

Geniune question user, do you dislike Kazuma in D Frag?

and they are, at least for the people who read the series before the anime aired. I'm sorry to tell you but humor is subjective and we were having good times in these threads, minus the usual tranny/pol/ autism until you came and started bitching about the gags. It's okay if you don't like the humor but don't start ruining the threads with your bitching because of it.

They are though.

The problem for me isn't that it's his gag in a gag series with gags.
It because it's Jin' ONLY GAG
Why can't Jin have more gags other than "wauw I really hate animals"

>NOOOOOOOO STOP LIKING JIN YOU BIGOTS

Attached: 1200px-Peta_logo.svg.png (1200x1184, 75K)

The same applies to rest of the cast though. Yena wants to be a man, The koala is a shit eater, sloth dies all the time, Panda is a masochist, etc. That's the point of gag mangas, the characters have established personalities and gimmicks the series will keep using the same gags unless a serious moment happens. Again, I think your problem is that the humor of this series is just not for you.

Or how about Lanka's only gag, where she's a bumbling leader that licks people? Or the cat's only gag? Where she is a cat. Or the Koala's gag, where she eats shit. Or the - oh.

Honestly, Jin's shitty attitude doesn't really bother me, considering most how many of the recurring characters start off as rampaging violent cunts anyway. If it weren't a self-aware comedy, this series could easily be a tragic bullying edgefest.

Upside-down bat!

Attached: murenase upside down kouhai.png (951x1555, 421K)

Okay then, I understand, still doesn't change how Jin's gag got stale so quickly compared to the others for me.
I think it would be fun for some animals calling him out on looking down on animals and make some more out of his one gag of hate animals, his gag is just repeated so much in the same way, I clearly can't help but just hate Jin and anyone who is fine with it.
I can't keep laughing at the same joke told the same way everyday.

Jin really is a tsundere to point where his friends jokingly call him Jindere. He does hate Lanka because she's too clingy and annoying. He does hit and insult her often and wants nothing to do with her. But deep down, he HATES it even more whenever she's in actual danger or is actually depressed. Her annoyingness has become a "normal" part of his life and it irks him whenever she does stop being her usual happy self.

Attached: jindere.jpg (960x4092, 1.51M)

retard

He also goes off on a massive strop when she doesn't defend him against her father

Hitomi even notes he was geniunly hurt by this, hence him quitting the club

Don't open this

Attached: __mashima_chloe_and_mazama_jin_murenase_shiiton_gakuen_drawn_by_y_ssanoha__5d9631b2078bb68a1c945fe62 (850x1097, 349K)

I love it. Why would you try and keep this from me, user?

Jesus

The manga just keeps getting more and more lewd

Attached: 19.jpg (960x1364, 435K)

But the entire extinction club was about that. The were supposed to hate humans but in the end their "hatred" ended up being used for gags, just like Jin's dislike of animals. Some animals are aware of how Jin sees animals but they also know what he says is far from being the truth otherwise he wouldn't be okay with a club filled with animals or even go as far as seeking for Lanka's father approval and as stated before all the characters repeat their respective gags so what is your deal with Jin in specific?
It feels like you simply don't like when a character acts kind of rude which is impressive because Jin's rudeness is very mild compared to what you can find in other series. Take Aho girl as example, the MC fucking despised the main girl to the point he punched her with all his might at every chance he got or in Nyaruko with Mahiro being mean spirited in the way he treated Nyaruko.

He could start having a few of them he says he's fine with.

She should have let her skirt hang down properly.

The bat, Lanka, the Panda, pretty much any girl in the club.

He act like he's fine witht hem, but he could try saying not all bats or pandas are bad or something like it.

If the editor didn't get in the way it would be even lewder. I doubt they would be all turning away if it was naked Jin though, it would look mostly like a naked female to them. And didn't many of them try looking at Yena's p*nis?

We almost got gay rape with the Giraffe in the showers.

>what is your deal with Jin in specific?
There is alot I like about the series and Jin is the only thing I don't like or find funny, I don't have a problem with him being rude, but as said before his gag is just very stale for me, when it's told and expected of me to laugh by repeating it the same way.
It's always the same even when it's new characters it's just "wauw I really hate animals".
>But the entire extinction club was about that.
Animeonly, sorry.

I'll keep on reading and watching still because I like the series but my mind won't change on Jin if nothing actually changes up on him.
So will I just end up hating Jin so much that I can't keep reading even after the anime is over? Is Jin just never going to be funny again?

You haven't answered the question. You keep saying his gag is not funny and is stale but that applies to every character in the series. What is your actual deal with Jin? It has to be something that only applies to him otherwise you reasoning will remain weak.

>If the editor didn't get in the way it would be even lewder.
And yet, the editor was ok with Lanka's dad's balls being uncensored

Pan.

Animals seem to get away with more than human forms. Arifureta's anime showed dragon penetration yet no nipples for anyone.

Been rereading.
Goddamn is the arctic wolfgirl thirsty.

>animeonly
You seriously have a problem with Jin being "rude" when the anime has made him far nicer and generic than he is in the manga? I think the problem isn't the humor but you at this point.

>animeonly
Why are you here?

I am told humor is subjective, it isn't weird that Jin's gag got old quicker compared to the others.
I just hate Jin I am told

>You seriously have a problem with Jin being "rude"
re read the post

Poor girl was top tier waifu material. She deserved better. Kuromori is the dumbest retard

You don't like his gag about hating animals which makes him rude but the anime made him a much nicer person. If you still have issues with this then you are the one with the problem here, not the series or the gags. The humor may not be the best but to have such thin skin that anime Jin makes you angry is something to behold.

since, compared with beastars, the theme of reproduction with different species is not presented, we have to assume it would like fucking an actual dog, even if the appearance is different , so it would be impossible to have kids together

Attached: fuckingkids.png (561x507, 270K)

>Ferryl os a futa

Attached: 1570107411181.jpg (854x911, 158K)

I told you to re read the post
>I don't have a problem with him being rude
Either you can't read or you're too stupid to

>compared with beastars
Please don't compare Murenase to that awful furry shit

Sorry to tell you buddy but I think this kind of series is too mature for you.

The male animals looking like actual animals while the girls being more human-like must be enough proof.

Why do all the males stay in anthro forms and all the females stay in full human forms. We know they can transform

where's the really annoying one from the school sport event?

>We know they can transform
Excuse me?

Laka's dad takes on an anthro form briefly.

Question: Why did the Author more or less wrote off kurumi and then added the insufferable panda and the bat?
why do they get to stay but kurumi doesnt? she has so much gag potential instead of ''massochist''

Attached: godpress.jpg (1080x835, 159K)

Panda was way funnier with the whole EXECUTION and spoiled jokes, but then they just made her a one joke character like yukari

Wasn't he just wearing normal clothes while still looking like a dog? Bipedal of course.

Don't worry, Jin's gonna pet this pussy someday.

Attached: 1120254.jpg (611x720, 357K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1441x2048, 374K)

This is a fun SOL series. I wouldn't try to compare it to Beastars.

I forgot about that. Probably just another gag though.

Attached: wew lad.jpg (772x840, 137K)

I noticed that too. She hardly shows up anymore.
My guess is that a cliched cat character isn't that very interesting. Kurumi is kinda generic because the anime industry mass produces catgirls like her by the buttload. We have:
>masochistic, spoiled panda idol
>bat that's afraid of sucking blood
>death-prone sloth
>shit-eating koala
They're not animal girls you often see in anime and they have good potential for running gags. And then you have
>generic cat does catlike things
We've seen this type of character a thousand times already. Fuck, even this season's Nekopara is all about catgirls who do catlike things. The few things that make Kurumi a somewhat unique catgirl is that she sleeps a lot and has mind controlling ability. Some gag potential, but not a whole lot

Nigger what

Attached: 1583047856538.gif (350x266, 1.72M)

It looks like her asscheeks are her tits

I think that's just to show why Lanka's dad being naked is a problem. Non-food animals wear clothes here.

Just because a running gag isn't cliche doesn't make it good.

the difference is that even kurumi's cliche gags are way funnier/interesting than meimei going ''please hit me''
you can even do some unexplored gags with her and give her more arcs
>jin putting a cucumber behind her and then she dies like miyubi
>some gag about neutering
you can work with a lot more than just masochism, because he sure as hell isnt making more chinese execution memes with meimei

Attached: brainlet.png (180x206, 76K)

I wanna see a chapter where someone pats Kurumi on the butt and she melts and for the rest of the chapter Kurumi stalks the person trying to get them to butt pat her again.

i want to anally pat kurumi with my dick

Meimei should expand what she asks for.

Attached: 1569960080702.png (355x805, 199K)

jindere is so cute

Attached: bulge.png (742x461, 160K)

>Petite, masochistic, chinese girl

Attached: 1577474989838.jpg (606x580, 59K)

Attached: 1559665568583.png (466x551, 99K)

Somehow it's not effective enough on Jin. Even if he tries to deny it, he should react more.

Attached: 1545145991760.jpg (750x1062, 321K)

I want to fuck bat butt.

>tricks panda to see her panties
What a fucking chad

Thats another aspect that annoying of Jin. Even if they are animals, they have the physical shape of a human, and yet he is completely unphased by any animal girl acting erotic

He does at least once, but he should do it more often. He should try claiming he doesn't have any problems bathing with them either.

Attached: 8.png (960x1365, 507K)

The Art changed way too much.

I'm fine with him not being a pervert, but theres a limit to his prudish behavior.

>theres a limit to his prudish behavior
He's far past what the limit should be.

Attached: 1578377856338.jpg (870x1236, 172K)

He might have a sadistic side towards animals. Animal showing skin? Lame. Animal doing embarrassing shit? Perfect.

unf
nice

> still no doujinshis

Attached: 1581973200604.jpg (419x589, 141K)

There is too little of anything being made for this.

>She's in her mating period
The manga just got a heck more interesting boys
Oh boi am i binging that shit

Truly a punishment deemed by the elrich gods

>she's dressing up

He has problems.

Attached: 21.png (960x1364, 256K)

What bullshit is this? Hina doesn't give a shit about Yena romantically now, and she never will. Is this a dogfag cope?

The most she will ever do with Yena is be unable to say no.

It's a dumb comedy. Nothing sexual will ever happen and it will have an open end. That's how those end 99% of the time except for true odd classics like Yomeiro Choice.

>nothing sexual will ever happen

Yena already got molested by that female monkey club.

Megawolftits>Human>fatcatats>Zebra>Gazelle>the rest>>>>>literal dogshit>>>the hyena.

...twice

Did they have confirmed sex? No? Fuck you then. If you count that, you might as well count all the times Lanka licked people without their consent.

Nigga the club is specifically for grinding pussy and she walked out in a daze. She got monkey'd

The manga doesn't outwardly show it, but it's sexual as fuck. There was an underground teen red light district where those weasels sneak away to fuck, theres multiple arcs solely related to animals mating, Meimei gets thrown into a cell with another panda while porn is playing so she can get fucked, and King's storyline is nothing but "I want to fuck this antelope"

I had a screencap of a guy from /k/ who got drunk and high and stuck his dick in a stray cat's ass.
His dick got stuck and the cat clawed his thighs to bits. He had to waddle into a hospital with it on him and they had to euthanize it to cut it open to get it off him.
He left his hometown forever after that and lived out of a car. His parents thought he killed himself.

I'm too late to find the screencap, though.

lazy*

And yet, there's a huge difference between the humor being raunchy, and anyone in the main cast actually getting laid, let alone having the romance being explicitly shown. There's a reason why I specifically mentioned Yomeiro Choice.

And this.

Attached: 16.jpg (960x1364, 176K)

Panda's ass is so nice.

>Kurumi with underboob
Yes.

>Hina doesn't give a shit about Yena romantically now, and she never will.
Still cares for her more than for JIn.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.12_[2020.03.02_04.29.02].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Well Jin is not a dumb animal

Attached: 1581342106831.png (1280x960, 881K)

Attached: bone her.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

So when will Jin pull out a shotgun and remove the shitty beasts, especially that tranny homing in on his woman?

sooooon

Attached: soon.jpg (1000x667, 136K)

Picking Hitomi is like if you were Iseaki'd where there was hot elves, fox-girls, cat-girls, demon-bitches, angel-girls, slime-girls...then you picked a normal human.

That was a chimp, not a bonobo

PANDA DA!

Attached: ESErJBgVAAAYqmU.jpg (766x800, 184K)

nothing wrong with that

Attached: mitsue.jpg (350x490, 24K)

Speaking of Kurumi, it is weird that she was not introduced to Chii yet.

Attached: ER7xcT_U8AAaElA[1].jpg (4096x2758, 767K)

Get back in the fucking boat Huey

being Beluca is suffering...

Attached: 9062A740-0348-4CD4-A9AC-CB27E7C70969.jpg (295x247, 72K)

Try saying that in court and see how well that works.

I just noticed Hitomi is the only female who doesn't avert her eyes in this panel.

It's a dog(wolf)

strong thigh muscles to grip a tire like that

Attached: 1581478782417.jpg (2561x1441, 443K)

Maybe the mangaka is saving Kurumi for later. Kurumi is introduced as someone who is so OP that she can easily BTFO any of the girls if she wanted to. He did say that Kurumi is unbeatable so I doubt he does not see any potential on her character.

Attached: 1574416416588.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Attached: ESGsprOU0AANGjl[1].jpg (2046x2832, 293K)

And without mosaics.

Attached: ESGtWujUUAQ-Uoy[1].jpg (2046x2832, 606K)

I'd never leave
then again I think my milf fetish would stop me

I want to impregnate Lanka a thousand times

Hot

You can't force a cat to do something, if she doesn't visit the club that often then maybe she doesn't like to be there for that long.

I wonder why the others would care about a naked male that's not their own species and not Jin.

She should have tried licking the inside of his mouth like that.

It has been established in Panda's arc that the club room is her home turf. Of course she would want to be there as much as she can. The manga just puts her in a blind spot so we don't see her that much.

Attached: 1568412146602.jpg (1360x764, 182K)

Anne next time, huh. And not just that from the looks of the teaser.

That was unironically super lewd.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.12.128.jpg (1366x768, 211K)

Attached: murenase kurumi nuzzle panda chest.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

That's obvious, but somehow he has feeling for Lanka

>panda
>"god i wish that was me"

I don't get why some people won't allow Jin to love his pet dog in a non-sexual and non-romantic way.

Attached: 1573103640017.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

She unironically doesn't. Hina is clearly into Jin, and the only reason she hasn't won yet is either because the author will have a dumb mutt ending, or much more likely, because he doesn't plan on having any resolution to the love polygon at all.

Based. Fuck that miscegenation bullshit.

She won't win because it's the usual case with the doormat girl who is clearly into the MC but because she is a doormat she will never make a move on her own and when the MC does, misunderstandings will happen to keep the status quo.

Or maybe she's just too retarded. Cats are known to be pretty stupid.

I hope 6ons of doujins come out of this part.

>sales are shit
>not even any porn

Why did this show fail so hard, Yea Forums? Seems like the only people who give a shit about it are westerners

That's not any different to what I said except you described her character archetype.

Maybe it has something to do with it being pretty bad and there being far better shows for lewd humor this season.

it is competing against babies first hentai.if it wasn't it probably do better.

Maybe the manga should have been even lewder.

Yeah, because Hitomi is a textbook example of a doormat love interest. Hitomi's role is to be a distraction for Jin until he finally realizes he wants to fuck the dog.

Most shows do poorly every season and get little attention from artists. This is nothing new.

breh's

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.35_[2020.03.02_18.59.12].jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

This is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1581425508232.jpg (282x686, 26K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.16_[2020.03.02_19.02.37].jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

It's wasted on her when it should be panda's.

Attached: 1555233300423.jpg (318x277, 17K)

Killing Bites and Terraformars didn't do well either. I guess the only animal based show that did well in recent history was Kemono Friends S1.

If he ever fucks the dog, which I doubt. This strikes me as one those open ended comedies.

The best we could hope for to get any fucking would be a spinoff/sequel. Certainly nothing is happening in this.

Look how fucking flat she is, goddamn that's hot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.28_[2020.03.02_18.14.02].jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I want to breed with this rat.

I want to see animated and voiced bat-kouhai

Attached: 1557233518071.jpg (208x245, 18K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.38.212.png (1280x720, 1.88M)

Panda>>>>>>Kusomutt

This is a blue board

What's next, you pervert? Hats and gloves?

Never change, Jin.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.49_[2020.03.02_19.05.23].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I was thinking more along the lines of socks

I want to lick all six of Lanka's deliciously flat chests.

Ill be honest. I was expecting giraffe.

When did giraffes started living underground?

How to even compete

Attached: 20200302_133605.jpg (2582x1440, 613K)

Good point. I forgot that detail.

Hope you like it smokey.

Attached: 1579043428129.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1583178845306.webm

Imagine forcing her to dress up while wanking your meat in front of her

>That pleased hmph at the end because they were calling him a brute.
Based Jin

She would have already fucked Jin many times by now if she wasn't funsized. He would have creamed his pants the moment normal Lanka licked him.
She should blame her sister.

Maybe if she was human, but the size isn't the problem. And with his Hitomi focus, he can't even show interest in others he thinks are human. If everyone wore human disguises and showed up naked in front of him, he'd might have to keep reminding himself they are animals and that there's still Hitomi.

>The manga just puts her in a blind spot so we don't see her that much.
The anime is fixing that by adding Kurumi whenever they can.

There is nothing lewd about covering yourself with conservative clothing but this somehow got me hard. This might have a potential to become a new breed of fetish. I don't know what to call it though.

Embarrassed Clothed Female

People normally get aroused with revealing clothes but the opposite of that can still fall under clothing fetish.
>An individual with a clothing fetish may be aroused by the sight of a person wearing a particular garment, or by wearing the clothing themselves. The arousal may come from the look one achieves by wearing the clothes or the way it feels while it is being worn. In the latter case, arousal may originate from the way its fabric feels (see clothing fetish by fabric type) or from the way the garment feels and functions as whole (restrictive clothing being an example).

>Pandas
>fucking

Attached: 1357530448641.jpg (374x438, 28K)

>puts clothes on for Jin and prancing around in them while playing with her hair
How does he do it? How does he get all the hot animals?

Attached: sluuuuuuuuuuut.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Don't worry, she will soon be smitten by Lanka's dad.

Attached: Q3.png (1920x2728, 912K)

She belongs to her mole rat harem though and she will become infertile if she does not get impregnated by them ASAP.

Attached: 1559056830066.jpg (1916x1364, 658K)

I'm going to save pandas from extinction all on my own.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.58_[2020.03.02_16.50.57].jpg (1280x720, 206K)

She should have modeled nude there. That's still a good place to help her increase the species population.

>those tigers blushing at Panda during gym class
Panda a cute.

>idol
>nude
that's some degeneracy

Maybe just a private collection for Jin who will then say he's going to throw it away but secretly keep.

Kinda feel sad for him.

Attached: D2.jpg (1920x2728, 1.61M)

I wonder if Lanka's father will end up looking for a place to stay someday after being kicked out. He could try expanding the pack in someone else's bed who understands how great nudity is.

WHAT THE FUCK
DONT TELL ME HE WILL RIP HER APART

Attached: gv34rw.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

why do they focus on her little cute butt so fucking much?

Attached: 3rfwq.jpg (1920x2140, 501K)

They should focus on other parts too.

Attached: 1579473928862.jpg (1312x976, 404K)

Blessed Gokumi, at least they made the right decision here.

As if that'd ever happen in this family friendly manga

THIS IS FAKE RIGHT??
WHY IS HER BUTT SO FAT AND WHERE IS HER PANTSU
THEFUGGGGGGG

Why is this extinct (?) dolphin removing her swimsuit

Attached: x7.png (1688x2400, 344K)

Attached: 1550593181499.jpg (597x426, 164K)

lets sleep in a boys room when there are 1000 other girls free haha
what could go wrong
haha

Attached: EFAWSF.jpg (1596x882, 249K)

She's extinct. She needs to work on fixing that problem and the swimsuit isn't helping.

would sniff/10

Remove kuso panda

KANZEN
PETTANKO
PANDA

Attached: 3rwq2er.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

someone tell me what chapter this episode was
i need to read the next episode

I'd activate that panda.

i will dont worry
when i reinstall my panda system

Those fat koala tits do something funny to me

>mooooo sound when they showed koala
why is she so stacked?

I want to have interspecies relations.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.19_[2020.03.02_16.56.53].jpg (1280x720, 137K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HELP BROS MY DICK HURTSSSSS

Attached: 1.jpg (870x1236, 149K)

I'm legitimately having a brainfart here, pls help out

PANDA IS THO THICCCCCCCCCCC I LOVE HER LOWER BODY

Attached: PANMD.jpg (960x1364, 249K)

I don't know, but Australia is only the tenth biggest average tit size on Earth, at 652 ml or an EU D cup, Caucasian Americans have an average of 1668 ml or an EU cup size above F, just fucking imagine if they introduced a "totally real American" cowgirl, she'd make the koala look as flat as the cunny badger
worlddata.info/average-breastsize.php

Maybe the author just wanted to stick an oppai loli somewhere in the middle of so many standing blowjob-sized tiny lolis.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Murenase! Seton Gakuen - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.56_[2020.02.03_16.56.23].jpg (1280x720, 254K)

I believe it is chapter 35, but it hardly matters, since chapters 36-38 cover the seaside academy.

>A cup on average
fuck

Attached: murenase kurumi om nom.png (265x190, 20K)

>I believe
yeah found this week but the order is totally different
also post more cute neko

>Still no Aye Aye

why do they do this

Oh nice. They adapted it.

Attached: p angry.jpg (415x368, 33K)

because Lanka cannot have any competition

>post more cute neko
Sure. Also it seems ep10 will adapt chapter 44 onwards.

fug

Attached: murenase kurumi embarrassed.png (352x677, 125K)

>i am an impala
kek súre you are

Attached: 2.jpg.png (960x1364, 264K)

Attached: 1583172446922.jpg (730x1865, 724K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA
STINKY PANDA BUTT

Oh no!
RUN!!

Attached: 112OC.jpg (1080x1528, 229K)

Where are you getting those raws from?

Attached: 1583187869669.jpg (1280x1339, 705K)

OH NO RUN

Attached: $RT§.jpg (960x1364, 233K)

Where do you get them?
The raw are supposed to come out tomorrow.

>me kiss you
this is what she should have been like

Attached: 8.jpg (960x1364, 228K)

>neanderthal
>in the savannah

touch fluffy tail

also i just realized she isn't even holding that spear, it's floating behind her hand

Panda in bikini top is extremely lewd

JESUS CHRIST AN IMPALA GET IN THE CAR

Maybe she attached some short rope to it we can't see?

Panda always is.

Attached: meimei.png (477x1364, 264K)

OH NONONO QA sleept that day

STINKY PANDA GOT REJECTED

Attached: 20.jpg.png (1126x1600, 290K)