Dorohedoro

New episode in 30 mins

Attached: su3618335.jpg (750x1036, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1oAiH79iyo
twitter.com/i/status/1233777500108410882
himado.in/474883
files.catbox.moe/p1poym.webm
files.catbox.moe/8tgcip.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=hpu5bPOUFHM
files.catbox.moe/etgyzh.ass
twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/1231602866986438657?s=20
nyaa.si/view/1225122
files.catbox.moe/hzs4r2.ass
nyaa.si/view/1225141
nyaa.si/view/1225192
nyaa.si/view/1225224
nyaa.si/view/1225160
nyaa.si/view/1225248
youtube.com/watch?v=LhWCAdN-SLY
youtube.com/watch?v=w4czMt7Tpb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0Tmw3HPNk
twitter.com/blakasmoko/status/1062765414730612736
youtube.com/watch?v=dx_kIZyt65o
youtube.com/watch?v=uYqSEaM3Vjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTW anyone visited the painting exhibition in Shibuya?
All those arts posted on Twitter look amazing

Attached: ERjMP96U8AA_cKE.jfif.jpg (1536x2048, 546K)

Attached: ERjLLLjVAAAJUHi.jfif.jpg (1080x1920, 379K)

Attached: ERi-_E8U8AA0Jnh.jfif.jpg (1536x2048, 658K)

Attached: ERnnsrqU0AAemPm.jfif.jpg (1152x2048, 342K)

Attached: ERnUNVdU8AMb60M.jfif.jpg (947x2048, 311K)

Attached: ERn23SqUYAAFR_K.jfif.jpg (1536x2048, 683K)

Attached: ERnv9HOVUAA_UaE.jfif.jpg (2048x1536, 840K)

Attached: ERiLUsNU8AEUMt-.jfif.jpg (1585x2048, 299K)

Looks great. I wish I could go.

Attached: ERiJoLMUEAESKLH.jfif.jpg (1536x2048, 516K)

I am quite sure that seeing as how long the manga's been around and the decent popularity it has had, that Noi was the inspiration of that other buff white haired chick, I cant remember where from right now.

is the author doing something else or she retired?

Ok gonna stop here
You can look those up on twitter if you want more

Amazoness from Dragon's Crown?

Attached: ERnheonVUAAXbwY.jfif.jpg (2048x1536, 438K)

She started a new series last year, Dai Dark.

Attached: 1555837200159.jpg (690x990, 172K)

No, it was called 'plastic butterfly' or something

Are you talking about Isla from 'Plastic Memories'

SHE?

What scene are you most excited for?

Whenever Chidaruma first gets involved with the story.

Wow 5 chapters in one episode?
Am I reading this right?

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-230306__01.jpg (782x1725, 279K)

Attached: ER86m9_U0AAyJze.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

How would that even work?

Will there be a new ED this ep?

Link to the episode when it comes up?

It will be like this except with Noi
youtube.com/watch?v=OdZrFtIGzfU

The anime sometimes divides an episode into multiple smaller sections each with their own title card and this is just listing all of them. Not necessarily indicative of the amount of chapters.

Attached: eps.jpg (763x675, 169K)

Its ED2 but sorcerer world themed, En and Chota are in it this time. I guess next episode has a re-done ED3 and we'll see from there.

>Its ED2 but sorcerer world themed, En and Chota are in it this time.
Yeah i pretty much expected this. I wonder how they're gonna redo ED3.

We’ll probably get a 4th ED for the Blue Night eps then.

I sure hope they don't waste this great song on a shitty OP
youtube.com/watch?v=_1oAiH79iyo

>ED1
>ED2
>ED3
>ED1 v2
>ED2 v2
>We’ll probably get a 4th ED for the Blue Night eps then.
Come on.

The gang's all here

Attached: enfamily.jpg (1239x690, 100K)

New ED.

Attached: end.jpg (1239x690, 196K)

Need to watch now.

I ordered the art book on Amazon JP but it got backordered.

Attached: 78F3EC8F-9FB2-4E68-8845-45B628F58D08.jpg (750x841, 212K)

based zoomer

>strange meat pie
huh

So is it the same as ED 2 but with a new song?
Get dabbed on
>on a shitty OP
I doubt it’s gonna be an OP song but it’s still pretty good. The 1st OP is top stuff though

At first I disliked how colorful the anime designs looked but it works pretty well for the series.

Stupid sexy Ebisu

Okay i jumped the gun here, it has the visuals of ED2 but a totally new song. And Blue night has this whole Carnival funfair aesthetic that is totally anime-original.

Episode covers up to Noi getting shot by the guy from her past (The flashback is probably next episode)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

I concede. The main structure of the ED is the same (characters moving in side view). But there are a couple of extra shots that spice it up more than ED2.
Also yeah I doubt So Hungry is gonna be on an OP it's just a B-side for the album.

Attached: a.jpg (322x64, 11K)

can’t wait to see /ourguy/ make his debut

Attached: 5A7EAFE8-B0F9-4135-B851-A8A0486D3CE7.png (431x578, 173K)

Awesome, I’m seriously impressed with how many EDs and variants we’ve gotten for one season. This show has so much soul despite me expecting it to be shit at first

took me a sec to remember he was honestly

En walks away the second Chota gets in frame, its a nice gag

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

How was the episode?

Aikawa's voice. Can't tell if it's Wataru.
twitter.com/i/status/1233777500108410882

Poor Chota ;_;

would you happen to have a link? (I'mma look - but anything Noi related would be spectacular.)

I'm not 100% but he absolutely has the range, he could even voice Ai Coleman, although since young Shin got a separate VA i can't be sure.

Also the anime death forshadow flower showed up

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

For a second I thought Kikurage was wearing shoes.

Ai will probably go to another actor but yeah it's possible he could pull it off. We already heard snippets of Kai's voice when Kaiman passed out by the toilet and that was 100% Wataru so i'm leaning towards this being him as well. He's just putting on a bit of an affect.

This is our first Ep that didn't cover 3 chapters (give or take a little) It covered 5, and i think they did pretty well at it after going back over the manga again.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Next episode should finish volume 5 for sure, meaning episode 12 will end somewhere nicely into volume 7. It's basically garunteed to cap off before Dokugas squad show up because theres no point in wasting the effort of casting and designing those characters so late in the season

Also whoever does the stitches in here better get on this shot when the raws drop.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

My wife Noi.

The art direction of this show is top notch and one of the neatest ones I’ve seen in years

Man, I loving the textures she's using. IIRC she diy crafted one of her volume cover with layers of physical material to the point that her editor told her off about the image being to difficult for printing.

I was really annoyed when I bought the ViZ version of the volume with this page, it was so dark you could barely make out anything. They did this series no justice

Agreed. They absolutely botched the colored pages and im still mad about it.

Risu slowly getting unfucked just like the manga.

Attached: risu.png (872x484, 400K)

Low quality raw

himado.in/474883

Another great episode

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

will we get to see curse before the anime ends

Attached: Curse.jpg (1740x1204, 503K)

B-big

They have NO RIGHT to tease me with a vinyl version of the Manga OST when it dosent exist in real life

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Very exited for next episode, three very good and action oriented chapters.
Season 2.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

wtf is that squat form

Muscle memory.

Honestly I can't wait to see Asu he was my favourite but I'm still upset they made Haze ugly.

Attached: Screenshot_20200219-233114_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 449K)

Aikawa is not Wataru according to the credit.
He is Subaru Kimura.
Known for Goda from Doraemon.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01 ドロヘドロ #08 「いい日、旅立ち」「ラララ怪人くん」「� (992x558, 684K)

>when it dosent exist in real life
yet. Why would they drop teases of the manga ost if they didn't have plans to resell it?

Most interesting thing about the production so far Surely not just for the flashback? I'm disappointed it isn't shared with Caiman but very curious as to how Kai will work

So, what exactly is the benefit of the blue night?
Ok, if you force someone into a contract, it seems to mind control them into your ally but what about people who mutually sign. What exactly do they gain from this?

cute

RAW when?

Raw user is sleeping.

New ED is great.

The fight with Tanba sounds pretty brutal.

I wonder how far we make it before we get an episode that doesn't have at least one cooking/eating scene?

Is the next episode the one with loli Noi?

Wtf this episode was good.

Yeah If they don't skip it.

Its just marriage with the plus of sensing if your partner is in danger

Literally no chance of them skipping it considering they've already started that whole chapter with Noi's kidnapping.
Chidaruma next ep too bois

>What exactly do they gain from this?
You get to feel superior to tfw when no partners like Fujita

>sensing if your partner is in danger
Its been a while since I've read the managa
Did Noi/Shin ever sense the other was in danger?

>Chidaruma next ep too bois
No the next episode after that.
Unless they adapt 5 chapters

>Aikawa has a different voice actor
Wtf
I guess Bossu will have one too even though he only has like 3 lines.

>Known for Goda from Doraemon.
Also Kanba from Penguindrum if more people have watched that.

Maybe boss and kaiman will share a voice since they technically share the same head while aikawa and ai are different heads?

reading the manga currently on vol 8 when does it pick up?

If you didn't drop it by now, I assume you must be enjoying it.
Most people I know who didn't like it couldn't get past volume 3.

I mean it's interesting, but the way the plot advances is very contrived and the characters just feel like exposition dumps

It's always weird to think Kaiman is KAI with amnesia, not Aikawa. It kinda shows if he wasn't autistically obsessed with sorcerer genocide he would be the exact same loud, hungry asshole Aikawa was.

That’s around where all the shit starts hitting the fan.

Attached: 1557005284864.png (717x352, 294K)

Holesquad just started hanging out with Shin and Noi right? That's when I started getting super invested.

Those were the golden days. I wish the dumps could go on forever.

Don't get me wrong it has its moments, it's just around 50% of what's going on during filler before something actually interesting happens is just boring. Characters are back and forth a lot and not very consistent sometimes, but overall it's good and it's been improving some.
Yeah, honestly this dynamic is really cool. I love how the "bad guys" get just as much panel time.

>filler
you mean character development

Attached: Frens.png (618x587, 369K)

Yes you can see it in this episode

I feel like they show useless characters no one gives a fuck about too much screentime
Like the pie fuckers

Nobody rip the new ED yet?

okay maybe finish the manga first dummy

No, I mean just like panels set up for jokes or whatever. Character development is good, but like I said it feels inconsistent sometimes. Sometimes they don't even feel like their character which is my biggest problem.

The pie fuckers literally defeat the final boss

>new ED yet?
files.catbox.moe/p1poym.webm
ep 08
files.catbox.moe/8tgcip.mp4

I did
I dont give a fuck about them theyre boring
They dont do anything at the end except cry that theyre gonna die soon and then that broom stick guy leaves

They really don't do anything to spectacular but they got a shit ton of screen time

Attached: x4 (6).png (2129x1500, 1.72M)

they literally kill KAI and turn aikawa into a pie and then destroy holes door and also how kaiman even gets into the mansion

Too bad they're all fags and i will forever hate them

But who was playing the music during blue night? Was it the devils? Those crazy assholes.

They nerfed Noi's nois.

Attached: noi.jpg (1103x615, 114K)

Calm down, hole-kun. Jeez.

Thread Song
youtube.com/watch?v=hpu5bPOUFHM

why did they make kikurage so ugly anyway

Save magic user world from extinction with the power of love and tolerance.
>They don't do anything at the end...
Okay retard

The episode was good compressed as fuck but good. They skimmed a lot of stuff from the manga but it's understandable.

I really wish it was a 24 ep season, All these little interractions are what make dorohedo so endearing and give life to the setting. But with 12 we are zooming past so many small gems, plus some moments have less weight.

Other gripe is the reduced sexyness factor, all boob sizes are reduced, less nudity. case in point Noi's less sexy even with her blue night outfit, same with Nikaido's sorcerer's disguise

nice. they animated it.

Attached: chest.png (784x363, 283K)

Damn that sounds great

1st for this being a 'meh' adaptation.

>Shin appears before Noi
>After the camera changes he is behind Noi the whole ED
Pretty surprising how good these small budget EDs are

Attached: shinoi.jpg (714x352, 81K)

When you contrast it with the silly, over the top violence of most of the other fights Risu’s death is kinda shocking. It’s just a dude getting his head sawed off.

>manga Risu is able to clearly see he was killed by a cross-eye because of the reflection from the statue
>anime scene is so fucking dark the audience can't make out anything at all
Ok?

Attached: boss.jpg (1103x617, 51K)

Cutting content obviously.

Who is that guy with the bandage mask? I don't remember him.

I like how you can see Chota's teeth constantly
Dunno, haven't seen him before either

Got the episode with JP subs?

Anime original character I think

I think it was an animation error and they left some rando in the shot.
What a blunder!

He's a bonus chapter character I think I don't really remember

As expected of these hacks.

Maybe just some rando to fill the background

I didn’t even notice him
Who's he ?

Wasn't there a scene where Risu passed by Kaiman on the street at some point and recognized his voice or am I imagining that?

Attached: 1581300356286.png (1280x738, 411K)

Yeah and they looked at each other for a second.

Isn't it next episode ?

Next week

She cute
Also a cute Nanachi voice

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01 (0) a - Dorohedoro - Anime Manga - 4chan.png (1200x675, 687K)

10/10 would have as a partner

I guess animeonlies will be slower to catch on since Aikawa has a different VA. Though it's really weird they chose someone who sounds so similar to Takagi, before I saw the credits I thought it was probably him just straining his voice a bit.

Attached: 1581218318900.jpg (1280x2048, 409K)

Maybe they don't want animeonlies to catch on so fast. There's no voice for the manga so showing Aikawa and Risu interacting didn't give away much.

I was honestly kind of wondering what they were going to do for this episode since really nothing happens in the set of 3 chapters. There's some things we find out but it's mostly just Risu remembering his death and Kaiman fucking off to sorcerer world. I think it would be strange to only cover those 3 chapters. And it seemed like a prime target for condensing.

Raw user? ;_;

That would cost you extra.

Do you want to watch it online ?

I started rewatching it already... season is not even finished

His voice is awful too.

I feel like as soon as they introduce aikawa and his costume similarities kind of gave it away

Honestly the manga kept throwing hints of them being the same person at you
It was barely a mystery

Guys, unfortunately, no subs until Monday. I died of the coronavirus so I can't do the subs.

Rip

When you reread it you realise how much foreshadowing and clues there are. You probably have enough evidence by volume 7 to completely lock it in, but that requires you pay attention to every single tiny detail and remember it all, which is pretty hard for a first time read.

This is fantastic, I think mixed media is the best format for Hayashida's style.

I'm still not remembering

>reduced sexyness factor
You can thank people like anita sarkeesian for that

>Mixed media
What do you mean?
They are originally like that.
Literally all her "colored pages" are oil painting done on canvas

I had problems because of sameface between risu and ai/aikawa/boss

I think her art looks best with that than the black and white manga pages is all I'm saying. I just think she's a good artist made better with colour and texture.

Attached: c4c2b9433743ed861a06d93c9b017c3e._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1920, 850K)

While user is just doing the weekly shitposting he's correct in that I actually can't guarantee how fast I'll be able to sub the ep this week. I'm incredibly busy for the next few days and I was hoping I could get the subs done right away and then focus on the other stuff I need to do, but because there's no RAW yet that kinda messed up my plans.

Attached: ebisu shark.png (500x470, 194K)

Maybe if previous user that used to rip the jp subs could upload them for you.

Damn was hoping for a more heartfelt goodbye from Caiman. It's kinda disappointing how rushed his leaving was given how important it was.

Don't worry bro, do your coronavirus preparations.

>Damn was hoping for a more heartfelt goodbye from Caiman.
That's not an adaptation issue. This is exactly how Kaiman leaves in the manga. Without fanfare as quickly and quietly as possible to not drag Nikaido in again.

oh shit, I was spoiled... I didn't even read the full post, I just glanced over... now I know it's gonna be a tragic episode where Kaiman dies or is separated from Nikaido...

Nah in the manga he looked sadder and more remorseful about leaving. He also promises to come back and says she's still his only friend even if she were a magic user. I know it isn't much but I really wish they didn't cut these parts.

It sounds very lewd.

Harry Potter?

I want more baseball

It's been seven fucking years user. How is this bitch still in your head?

>"bus factor = 1"....

dead thread

Just watched and red through everything.
I loved it.
why didnt Yea Forums tell me sooner about this hot shit it´s amazing. Instead we got half a decade of 90% general threads

Just look at a holy pidgeon budgering devils as a punishment. What´s not to love about it?

Attached: Store.png.png (271x450, 88K)

>why didnt Yea Forums tell me sooner about this
Don’t pretend you’ve been here long if you’ve never heard of this series

Speedread nigger spotted!

There were constant threads while the manga was running.

Wait for [Judas] tomorrow

Judas uses user's subs right? And user already said he wouldn't be able to get subs out as soon as he usually does this week.

N-no way

See

not a clue, probably some rando with no friends who walked on stage to feel less lonely

tfw no Noi
Manga was cute. Ideally Threezero will make a Noi since Shin is getting a rerelease.

Attached: 79706668_p7.jpg (2507x1834, 2.89M)

Bump

I'm working on subs this night. Maybe will finish in an hour. Don't expect quality, though.

If you're serious, thanks. I'll still do mine when I'm able to, but this takes some pressure off.

I tried to rip them for personal use but the app i used to get them hasn't been responding unfortunately.

big thanks if this aint a joke
dont strain yourself too much doe

When will kawaii chika appear?

Attached: chika.png (866x445, 661K)

The raws with the nip subs aren't even out. Just saying.

mega (dot) nz/#!ZANhRSKB!YGioQuMl0WoGd4G04Og4DjOYOtBHlRfQZoANEEbnmTY

Well something has changed in the time between then and now, so for whoever its worth something to, here is the JP RAW .srt

Thanks. Now if sub user is around.

based!

this one is very reminesent of her days with Tsutomu Nihei

But she didn't work with Nihei.

>with Tsutomu Nihei
So never?

but she did, is ordinary but you were unaware

Thanks.
I am but I won't be able to really get started right now, sorry. Hopefully a good RAW is available as well when I get back.

Not that user, but that's just a baseless rumor.

There's not a single fact to back that up, morons just hear it from each other and keep parroting it.

DO IT NOW

I feel like Dorohedoro inspire Horikoshi a lot as well.

Also chainsawman, Future devil felt a lot like one of dorohedoro devils

I want to say I don't like it, especially having seen that panel in the manga, but I'll admit this looks about how an IRL noi would look.

I'll take it

Attached: 1579361674788.jpg (646x900, 172K)

Wait it's a guy? Viz called him a waitress.

viz is severely retarded

He straight up says waiter in english in the anime, so i don't know what happened there.

They were incorrect.

Ok, here are rough subs, works with mp4 from >199766601
files.catbox.moe/etgyzh.ass

Thank you based Yea Forumsnon. This is a blessed thread.

Where's the fucking RAW!?
I don't need to wait for subs and just want to watch the new episode already.

Noice ending.

twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/1231602866986438657?s=20
>Fujita is the placeholder model
When will the bullying stop?

Attached: img.jpg (882x1200, 258K)

what number episode is this?

thanks, bitch

np dawg

I just realized from wathing this episode that her mask has 2 patches from where her horns were.

They're decent but you might wanna fix this one senpai

Attached: 8tgcip.mp4_snapshot_09.36_[2020.03.01_11.21.58].jpg (640x360, 40K)

>iCare

Shit the subs didn't screencap but Aikawa is translated as iCover

Top kek Noi can't stop jobbing to nobodies.

god damn, risu seems WAY angrier here than in the manga

The manga has an awful translation, it also calls Kikurage and Kirion male.

Noi is too adorable in heels.

Attached: 1580732216129.jpg (320x512, 79K)

the usual place has a much better translation for all the volumes

I have the timed netflix subs translated and ready to be plopped onto a decent raw if one ever comes out. Though I guess I was late to the punch again

Attached: 1570585071309.jpg (814x299, 20K)

the more subs, the merrier

Are you the user that usually does it or someone else? The subs out right now are very rough. Lots of grammar issues and and at times seem like they were run through Google Translate. Stuff like iCover for Aikawa. And Kikurage was misspelled a couple of times too.

I wonder why LINDA shows up in the background signs/grafitti so much. I get Q and Hayashida being on everything but there must be some sort of reference in there.

How did Curse know that Ebisu was the person with the lizard magic? Did the bottle that had the smoke that changed the Cross Eyes boss have Ebisu's picture on it or something? I don't remember the details of what happened.

It's magic
Ain't gotta explain shit

KEK
E
K

Attached: ERfW8TlXkAEeseA.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

It's probably because he still has curse

>went to sleep
>8 hours later
>still no raw
What the fuck happen

>104 cm
I thought she would be bigger...

Not the usual sub user but I've fansubbed in my free time before

So i'm going on the assumption that we'll get ED4 again next week, ED5 for 10 and 11 then no ed pack a bit more into episode 12

Nobody important

Just finished the manga, poor ebisu will never stop laughing like a retard

This (K)NoW_NAME is releasing tracks like water for this show, I'm hooked

She never going to stop suffering, at least she can do it while laughing.

Attached: 1578803911548.jpg (633x948, 306K)

expected from netflix production

Do you think gyoza boy will make it into the anime?

Attached: received_647908725961570.jpg (1080x594, 66K)

It's fucked how Risu was set up, thinkin he was going out on another job only to get offed like that. It's a big "what the fuck?" moment that adds to the mystery

>3 months ago a/ was panicking at how butchered Dorohedoro's adaptation would be because of CGI and shit
>The adaptation is great, is full of SOUL as fuck and has great direction.

What happened man? Is this the adaptation to completely surpass its original source?

It's a good adaptation (certainly better than I expected) but it's definitely not better than the manga. I'm not as butthurt as some people about the pacing but the streamlining certainly does hurt the appeal imo. It's fine if you don't know what you're missing but going back and rereading the manga to remember what's coming up next just shows how good things are done in the manga. IMO it's just an issue with anime production in general. Manga comes out regularly and isn't subject to seasons like anime is. And especially for an adaptation of something as long as Dorohedoro with only 12 episodes to a season they can't do things the same way as the manga did.

Probably in one of the OVA shorts for the bluray release.

Nah the manga is still way better the anime kinda sucks as it will leave out certain things
But its still good and looks visually nice

People thought it would be like Berzerk that's why everyone panicked

I like the manga more, but this anime is pretty good and it's more Dorohedoro content, so it's great. I don't really have much to complain about and focusing on that would be stupid.

Attached: 1579274819600.jpg (225x259, 32K)

the staff involved is really passionate and seems to enjoy the manga with all the references and extra effort with details, nonetheless CGI is a pain in the ass with an original source like dorohedoro

Turns out the secret to enjoying anime all along is to come in with low expectations.

am i missing something or are these subs for episode 7?

Aikawa is my boyfriend

Aikawa > Kaiman > Kai > Ai

Attached: can't spell Aikawa without love.jpg (1442x2048, 561K)

Aikawa is Risu's boyfriend

Ai is the best!!! He is the cutest we love him!!!

i'm just shocked there is so much less doomposting in here than there was shitting up every Beastars thread

Why are the raw so late this week?

Why is the new ED so fucking good, best song so far and the colorful visuals are perfect

Went in with low expectations but its turned out to be my favorite show this season. All the EDs, fun references and the great direction with every new ep actually increasing the quality rather than lowering it, i think this is an awesome adaptation

We've had our fair share of doomposters don't worry about it. This thread seems strangely absent of them maybe because the RAWs are still not here.

The colour, sound and animation certainly elevate some scenes far beyond what Q could pull off in a black and white manga. Blue night never looked so spectacular before. As for which one is better I'm finding it hard to make a clear choice. I think both are utilising their mediums incredibly well and the director of the anime, while clearly in love with Q's work, isn't afraid to put their own spin on things, which i respect a lot.

Aikawa has the best ass in the manga desu.

I was wonky on the CGI but i feel like the director is making the most out of the medium rather than going panel-for-panel like a lot of CG shows do which ultimately leads to them looking mediocre. My favourite animated segment so far is when Nikaido and Kaiman took down Ebisu in ep 1, it flowed really well

t. Risu

ok well i dont know wtf i did wrong but somehow i got episode 7 subs when i downloaded but i re downloaded it and now its the right subs. fuckin weird.

>best ass
>best thighs
no homo but if he doesn't close his fucking legs...

Attached: themoneyshot.jpg (964x790, 320K)

"spoonfeeding" gatekeeper bullshit by people who think liking something cool makes them cool or some shit

There were literally threads all the time about the manga while it was running though like I said earlier. Especially near the end. And I imagine pages from the manga were also posted in other threads on Yea Forums. People are just willfully blind to things besides the stuff that they don't like.

the cgi looks bad sometimes but it's not every single scene
VA, backgrounds, color, music all makes up for it

I don’t think that’s true. Whenever this manga was storytimed, it attracted many new readers.

Stay mad, zoomer.

it was storytimed at least twice because we kept getting "it's going to end guys!!!" news but then Q kept releasing chapters

and to think I started to read this because of that torture scene

Yuu Kobayashi wearing Noi's mask when?

Attached: Yuu.jpg (512x384, 49K)

Better version, 24 minute long, so subs works (can someone fix them?)
nyaa.si/view/1225122

I fixed a handful of grammar mistakes and typos people pointed out on that user's raw files. But there are still some lines he left untranslated, or seem dodgy but I can't go and verify myself.
files.catbox.moe/hzs4r2.ass

I really really really want to inseminate Noi

She can just get that inside out sorcerer who works for En to take it out.

Previous subber user here. I can start now.

godspeed subanon. How long does it normally take?

Several hours depending on how much breaks I take and how autistic about checking grammar and typos I get. I'll try to do it in one go now because I don't have time to waste right now, but I can't really give an estimate.

Im dying

The raw uploaded still has shit quality
Is betterraw dead?

I have the good subs but the sponsor messages in that raw throw the timing off and I'm too lazy to fix it so I'll wait til the usual release is out,

Attached: 1556826246977.png (420x420, 156K)

I could never decide if this guy was male or female, I guess male makes more sense. I was always confused cause the other one with glasses looked identical to him, I probably either read too fast or my scanlations were shit

An attempt was made nyaa.si/view/1225141

Jonson is a miracle

>new ED
Every single ED so far has been great

Attached: street-sax-player-stock-photo_csp0894752.jpg (300x470, 24K)

RIP Betterraw or he got the day wrong? Anyway there will be the usual TVrips after tonight's broadcast.

Wait, since Kaiman got turned into a prober magic user at the end of the manga, shouldn't he still be one even though his tumor got destroyed.
what with magic users having different organs than humans

man the new ED is a fucking banger

Bretty good

Except devil tumors are the most important "organ". You can't be a magic user without one because it represents the life/soul.

I want the lyrics of the new ED
I think I heard
>Chidaruma party

You have no idea what corsets do.

I do, they still looked better in the manga.

>Is this the adaptation to completely surpass its original source?
You're a fucking delusional retard.

>best anime of 2020 gets released
>probably not going to be topped by anything this year
>no one watches it
lol

Why animefags complaining about 3d?
One of the best trash/gore of this season.

nyaa.si/view/1225192
This rip look fine if user subber wants to use them.

Attached: [S1.Ep8] Dorohedoro - Episode 8 [1080p].mp4_snapshot_15.35_[2020.03.01_19.09.58].jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

I switched to that one when I saw it. Shouldn't take that long anymore, but this episode is incredibly dialogue heavy compared to the previous ones so it's difficult to estimate. I guess that's what you get when you cram 5 chapters into one episode.

That's basically the secret to enjoying life in general.

nyaa.si/view/1225224
nyaa.si/view/1225224
nyaa.si/view/1225224

>I’m slow, I know, sorry ;_;

Geeze but it's great he hasn't died.

nooooo ebisu is ruined

The new artbook is really great by the way,a must have if you are a fan of Dorohedoro.

Attached: SCAN2142.jpg (2068x2996, 2.34M)

Nice! I'm almost done with the subs as well.

Attached: SCAN2130.jpg (3012x2096, 2.04M)

where can i buy it?

Any online store that sells Japanese books.

AmiAmi
Cd Japan
Amazon.jp
Hobbysearch

if it's still in stock because dorohedoro merchandise sell super fast,good luck in the hunt.

Attached: SCAN2140.jpg (2040x2996, 1.97M)

Attached: SCAN2133.jpg (2044x2992, 3.41M)

My wife Ebisu is very voluptuous.

Attached: [LookMomIFansubbed] Dorohedoro - 8 [Fixed] 00:18:21.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>That turkey
I'm still curious how they'll handle that reveal given how Shinichiro Miki's voice isn't really that girly.
But given how Aikawa's not voiced by Takagi they might get another VA.

They will adapt the whole manga?

Have you seen Overload Season 3?

Attached: 1570863852468.jpg (3840x2160, 443K)

Is Ebisu meant to produce disgust?
I rarely hated a character more than her.

This is so good, post more pages please

Blue Night is beautiful.

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_15.44_[2020.03.01_21.03.29].jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

>blue night
>it's actually 3 nights
Goddammit Chidaruma

what does overlord have to do with mappa

nyaa.si/view/1225160

Are these subs from the same user who did the previous episodes?

No.

No and he's using the low res video. You can watch it first it if you don't care.

I'm doing the final quality control right now by the way, so it won't take long now.

Anyone tried making gyoza, is it hard?

Not really. It's just flour to make the dough for the skin (you can put eggs if you want), then minced meat and vegs for fillings

Get those pre-made ones that you only need to fry.

Does it taste like the real thing though

Depends on you standards for things.

just got to the part where the pie shop retards somehow kill the boss and the 5 dudes who literally kill people for fun couldn't even do anything. why does the author think anybody will buy this shit?

made the filling for it but not the skins, I just buy the pre-made wraps (twin marquis brand I think). Being the greedy fuck that I am I often over-stuff them and the filling just leaks out once you start crimping the edges.

I see, gonna wait for user's version. Thanks for your hard work.

any decent subs?

I would go to this chinese restaurant, but I don't wanna get sick. They have really good gyoza with peanut sauce

>watching this show over my shoulder while painting
>not paying full attention
>no idea wtf the going on after episode 2
I might have to restart, i lost the thread and its gone batshit

Muxing now, sorry for the wait.
I actually made some because of the anime. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of the wrapping.

nyaa.si/view/1225248

Thank you

Attached: 1559106068257.webm (610x854, 35K)

I woke up right on time! Thanks user

It's about as difficult as making Pierogi

Attached: SCAN2134.jpg (2016x2996, 2.28M)

Thank you for your service.

Attached: 1555148979986.jpg (480x676, 56K)

Oh wow I never noticed

Based. Thank you again.

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2020.03.01_20.54.36].jpg (1920x1704, 1.07M)

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09.23_[2020.03.01_20.47.33].jpg (1920x2034, 1.79M)

No can do
youtube.com/watch?v=LhWCAdN-SLY

I'll say it again and again. Hayashida's artwork triggers BG artist to go absolutely bonkers.

They didn’t do anything because they were too shocked watching their boss get his face melted and chopped off while extra heads and smoke goo exploded out of his neck

He looks like a plastic baby doll here

Genuinely though, im pretty sure no non-devil eats for the entire last quarter of the manga, it feels sad knowing at one point we will finally break the streak and get an episode without an out-of-nowhere focus on duck meat or donuts or whatever.

Who are the two devils mentioned in the theater?
Thought it was all just Chidaruma

I was also wondering that. it's probably just propaganda and not true at all I feel

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_22.02_[2020.03.01_21.04.43].jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Attached: x5.png (670x316, 155K)

Nikaido got robbed
I forgot how cute she was until I checked the manga again
Noi lucked out thanks to using a mask most of the time and having her face drawn in 2D many times

Attached: 1.jpg (940x1368, 358K)

They are modelled on how they looked at the last volumes. All the characters were noticeably lankier at the beginning.

I meant her face, her face looks way too fat in the anime
Everyone except En and Fujita have fat faces, but they usually wear masks or have hand-drawn faces so it doesn't look that bad most of the time
Meanwhile Nikaido looks fat everywhere outside the OP

Attached: 1579769227079.jpg (638x359, 190K)

Best ED so far
Nikaido looks cute in the anime

I want to go to Blue Night.

Attached: TVアニメ『ドロヘドロ』ノンクレジットエンディング映像 (K)NoW_NAME「Strange (1920x1080, 427K)

Anyone else feel like this past few episodes have been done way better than the earlier ones? Cant put my finger on why though

Something i never understood quite well, when Kaiman and Nikaido were fighting in the underground church, the one who stabbed Nikaido on the back was Caiman or Kai?

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 5K)

Maybe we're getting use to the CGI but I agree.

S E X Y D A N C E

Attached: ebisu.webm (960x540, 2.06M)

It might be because the pacing doesnt feel like its going at a million miles per hour and they've slowed down somewhat with these episodes

I didn't notice En was holding Kikuragi.

Kai

>they've slowed down somewhat with these episodes
This episode was literally 5 chapters instead of the usual 3.

I was expecting the show to get way worse past ep 3 but it's genuinely gotten better with every ep. This ep was gorgeous.
Anyone got stitches from the episode? The blue night scenes especially looked gorgeous

Why is everyone in this thread saying it was 5 chapters when it was 4?

I had the same feeling about the pacing.
It's not that the pacing is slower, but it's built better so it doesn't feel like it jumps from one scene to another, it flows smoother

is this the closest we got to actual romance between the two?

i miss him...

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.38.31 AM.png (394x245, 62K)

Rank the EDs so far. For me its:
ED 4 > ED 2 > ED 1 = ED 3

ED4>ED1>ED2>ED3

4>3>1>2

Full version of ED3 is fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0Tmw3HPNk
The bit at 2:18 is top stuff

Fucked up

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_17.10_[2020.03.01_21.00.28].jpg (1920x2164, 1.97M)

Nicee

Nikaido also has some really suggestive moments with Kaiman once she starts going devil, but thats pretty much it.
Q Hayashida seems to be allergic to showing her characters having relastionships with each other despite the fact that Shin/Noi and Kaiman/Nikaido pretty much will end up fucking like rabbits in the future

cant wait for the artbook for this show

whaaaaaat!? what's the veggie filling made of?

She's meant to represent the clumsy miss Q early teens. What she did (vomit), what she wished (popularity), what she meant for everyone around (next to nothing - or at least that's what she felt).

Subbing should be teamwork

Judging by the pacing this episode,
they will definitely end the season at the pinky promise scene, right?

But I don't see Asuka in the anime homepage character description.
Think they may have removed all her scene?

Asuka's apple pie scenes might take up too much time from the main plot.

I think so. It's a good point to stop regardless of S2 or not.

Do you happen to have a stitch of that one time in Ep 2 where Kaiman and nikaido move away from the camera riding their bikes into the japanese looking area?

Attached: 1581630855084.jpg (1914x1653, 1.37M)

thanks a lot user

Attached: ERlfQQnU8AAHxas.jpg (900x1200, 288K)

Attached: Kowalski.jpg (640x480, 164K)

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

So they are his family...
cute.

I definitely want the link to the whole thing

Hayashida drew them in wedding clothes after the manga ended

4 is the best sounding OP but 1 and 2 feel more "dorohedoro" to me

I’m glad the artbook has the calendar illustrations because those are a pain to find secondhand.

Attached: 1561352247582.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: 6 vs 5 11.png (1025x693, 790K)

that looks like shit.

Theres already a dorohedoro thread up shit for brains. You don't need two.

check the time/date OP's post was made dumbdumb
welcome back shitposter-kun

This thread is the one that's been up much longer.

this thread was up before you were born, shit for brains.

Threads almost at bump limit, you don't need to have both. Stick to one.

She's adorable

Attached: 79706668_p13.jpg (2538x1830, 2.16M)

Yeah we'll stick to this and no need to try so hard to derail.

Who's derailing? You are bumping both dorohedoro threads when there doesn't need to be two.

Nah

Ignore the thread derailer.

>bored of waiting
>try reading the manga
>cant make out half of what is happening because the drawings ar just splotches
Thank god this has an anime

B-but the bad drawing gives it character!!!

Read the better scans

Get better eyes

Mangaka can't draw for shit but her fanboys will defend her till the end of time.

There's no reason 2 threads can't be up at the same time. I'm only posting in this one. If you do stick to a single thread people complain you're in a general too.

try harder mate

There isn't enough content for this crap to warrant more than one thread. Plain and simple.

Some of you still haven't learn to ignore obvious shitpost.

Try harder at what? It's all pretty much accurate.

Just finished the manga. Why was pic related necessary? Ein only wanted a time controlling partner to see if he'd killed the crosseyes boss that time, but with the conflict being resolved and the question being answered, there's no point anymore. Plus, the time magic is all out of uses anyways. Would have been fine to just write it as him not giving a shit.

Attached: 019.jpg (727x1044, 189K)

It's a precaution in case he gets obsessed again.

>didn't read digital rips
bruh

Better safe than sorry. En is too powerful to take any risk.

Remember that he killed people and planned to kidnap the woman controlling Kikurage to force her to become his partner just because resurrection magic is rare

WHERE

Yeah but it's out of uses in this case

He didn't know did he?

It doesn’t matter, it isn’t a canonical drawing.

Read this
twitter.com/blakasmoko/status/1062765414730612736

A bonus that comes from the guidebook showing En getting over his Nikaido obsession post ending

Does Q Hayashida have an art book or anything?

MUD AND SLUDGE is her newest artbook.

Attached: 71h15Yn4n1L.jpg (726x1000, 213K)

Based ending for the En family.

YOU are plain and simple.

Can you stop derailing the thread, dunce?

How's that going for you?

Looks great.

you don't belong here.

Dorohedoro scenery can be easily mislabeled 'cyberpunk', 'steampunk', 'bladerunnerpunk', 'postapocalypticpunk', 'noirpunk', 'nosepickingpunk', etc.

Thing is, to have an established society - one where you can sell stuff, broadcast news, rent a house, open up schools and hospitals, doing sports tournaments, have clean sheets in your bed, etc, basically everything happening around Hole - there has to be some incentive to marry, raise your children, enjoy things, possibly die of old age. Even a post-apocalyptic society either features that, or it's just on the verge of the quickest extinction. Things like friendship, honor, feelings, proper language, self-care, logic, etc, can only be learned when being raised by a family (parents, in turn, learned from their own parents, and so on: manners weren't invented in a single day). That incentive can't be the instincts and fears. You don't invent tactics by fighting, you don't overcome your fear by running away, you don't learn about friendship and loyalty by just observing your gregarious.
That incentive is nowhere to be found in Dorohedoro - not even for magic users promoted to devils.
So I guess he just meant 'dreamlike' (well, 'baddreamlike'), not actually 'proper cyberpunk'.

Mangaka's self insert is everywhere (picture me surprised...): Ebisu = her childhood, maybe also her early teens. Noi = her ideal woman when she was a teen. Fujita = her being insecure and lousy (anime main character). Shin = her early teen crush. Haru, cross-eyes, vampire-girl, etc: her stupid schoolmates. Kaiman = filler character.

You know what? Not only feelings and sex are basically absent; even fan-service was substantially de-sexualized, as if miss Q always was asexual and aromantic (I'm pretty sure she is; around ~90-100 chapters the plot degrades, and that could mean either she was forced to continue the manga, or something happened in her life cracking her asex/arom wall).

Animefag here, why is En obsessed with Nikaido, just because of her magic?

Yes, he only cares about her magic.

You don't get to decide that, faget. Stew in your impotent newfag rage for another 15 minutes. And don't bump the thread again if you know whats good.

Attached: e6b.jpg (233x216, 9K)

3>4=1>2

wdym? i dont see anything

Attached: for_shame.png (1360x768, 1.2M)

She just want to be popular.

NTR

Attached: [Better-Raws] Dorohedoro - 08 (NF 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_18.07_[2020.03.02_04.34.10].jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

>he thinks avatarfagging will remove me

Who is the guy with the bandages? I don't remember him.

Go back. Its so obvious how new you are

Noi looks very sexy in high heels

What guy with bandages? I don't see him.

I like the shou memes too
But the man is cool I wish it wasn't all memes about him...

I think they ruin her outfit. High heels work well with a dress, not biker gear

Who again?

Don't make me cry like this man..

They haven't covered his background in the anime yet.

I'm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna!! watch it now

This doesn't surprise me but she is one of the most effay girls so that's a shame

yeah its cute too

Maybe they will condense the scenes.

>OP is about dorohedoro anime
>uses manga image
idiot.

>being a pushy animeonly that wants his own special thread

the best gag was
> Risu: I wonder what Aikawas doing now..
> next frame is Kaiman opening a fridge

Attached: 1519371811221.jpg (237x281, 21K)

En is a giant fucking dandy and having Nikaido as his partner at that point is fashion.

Too bad Aikawa had a different VA. Kai better have the same VA.

I mean this is about the anime so posting manga shit doesn't make any sense.

Seen pricks like you come and go, you bratty fucking embryo

moron.

>1) Shin is Noi's most precious person.

HOW DID WE LEARN THIS??? I didn't see anything implying this in the entire episode

Because it was in the previous episode.

Attached: 1581367406976.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

It's about Dorohedoro in general, but the anime is the only new content out right now. It isn't strictly for people who are only watching the anime as a lot of the people watching it right now have probably read the manga.
I was thinking about this too. It may be a sign of them moving content around since that thing would fit last episode when Shin gave his intestines for Chota's magic.

Why is ending 4 so different in full form?
youtube.com/watch?v=dx_kIZyt65o

>It isn't strictly for people who are only watching the anime
Then why is the OP only talking about the anime? Don't be stubborn, just take the L and move on.

i want noi to be my gf.

Some of you really can't stop responding even when it's so obvious.

The title of the thread is "Dorohedoro" not "Dorohedoro anime".

Because that's not the ending at all. That dude just named the video that way for clicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYqSEaM3Vjw

So do we all.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Threads are rarely labeled like that. Again, the OP is purely talking about the anime and mentions nothing of the manga, so I still don't see your point. If you take a look at other threads you can see when the OP talks about the manga the rest of the thread follows and no on will bring up the anime and same goes for when the OP starts the topic regarding the anime which this OP did hence
>New episode in 30 mins
This is clearly a thread about the anime. Now kindly fuck off back.

Faggot.

Either he's responding to himself or anons really enjoy helping him derail the thread every week.

Woah edgy. just a by the way no one is shocked by that word here on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1578297227899.png (582x477, 455K)

>Even fanservice is desexualized
>Final chapters have Nikaido either tentacled or constantly getting her clothes torn

nice

Same. It's leather so I assumed it would look like leather.

This one's freaking amazing.

Kasukabe is just very aesthetically pleasing

Attached: 1580292063916.jpg (977x1400, 697K)

SHARUKUSU!
SHARUKUSU!

Attached: cutie.png (744x643, 407K)

I hope Dai Dark is in same universe, it feels like a waste of potential to end storytelling, I mean, there was closure for one plot but the characters and universe are so organic that you can easily know that they continue existing past the reader's exposition.

Kinda freaky in a way since it's just a huge sandbox that Chidaruma created

Dorohedoro runs on smoke and mushrooms, Dai Dark runs on skeletons.

Maybe it's another world Chidaruma made. It's in space and shit.

Haha what do you think would happen if you pinned him down and kissed him in his child form haha?

>if I insult him enough he'll go away
>nooo why won't he go away when I tell him to

Attached: __noi_dorohedoro_drawn_by_mushisotisis__22923fd9045434c65f85a65870087550.jpg (900x1111, 123K)

>t. I'd fap to a pic of a chair, as long as someone tells me that 'chair' is female

Attached: chomp, chomp...jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Literally me to be honest.

Why did they make Noi fat in the anime

THICC not fat.

Wow, thank you! that really helped.

So it's not the 2nd OP either?

I bet the guy with gatling explosion arms is an Yea Forumsnon incel who wanted to fuck Noi

Episode 9 will end with Nikaido becoming En's partner.
3 episodes is more than enough for the Asuka food war.

NYAIKO

When did Caiman first see Risu's face again?

Attached: 1494551169283.jpg (680x660, 41K)

Just read the manga and it was really different from how I imagined it from reading posts here. I always thought it was more of a slice of life stuff with sporadic action/episodic stories thrown in. Never thought it was gonna be a single gigantic 23-volume long plot, much more "shonen"-esque in structure than I imagined.

It was cool but I wasn't that much into the story. The art though was top tier and easily carried the manga.

Hell toilet.

t.no life loser