Is Detective Conan a bad series?

Is Detective Conan a bad series?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Detective Conan - 970.5 (NTV 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_06.17_[2020.02.29_07.11.13] (960x720, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KQu8maTY
1999.co.jp/eng/10677524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Form your own opinion, faggot.

No.

Maybe.

I don't know.

It is after chapter 793 or Ep 667.

good when its relevant to the main story

>90% of series is filler
>is it bad?
You tell me user.

Attached: know-your-meme-cirno-internet-meme-meme-png-clip-art.png (910x500, 30K)

The series was never about muh main plot.

This

Well, aren't you clever.

No it's great but it should've already ended a long fucking time ago
There should be material for maximum 500 episodes, no more.

What happens in those?

It is only bad as a series.
The individual cases have some neat murder tricks.
It would have been better without the MC.

Thanks I watch a lot of Kindaichi
The character that finished off the franchise was officially introduced.

I'm like 350 chapters in, it's formulaic as fuck and got old a long time ago, but it's kinda comfy in a stupid way.

>The character that finished off the franchise was officially introduced.
Wait it ended?

>be black organization
>have about 20 members
>2 cia, 1 fbi, 1 interpol, 3 traitors, 3 retards, Gin and fodder
(*numbers are estimated since I don't give a fuck about conan)
They truly are frightening

Nah this character ruined the already slowly dying series. He became too popular.

Extremely. It's too fucking long. It's 99% filler and insanely unrealistic. Conan & gang have witnessed at least a thousand murders by now.

Here's 1047 in English BTW

Attached: x2.png (836x1200, 1.08M)

It's okay, Gin will clean house eventually.

Attached: x3.png (836x1200, 1.16M)

Attached: x4.png (836x1200, 855K)

It started in the 90s with 90s tech and everything and we ended in current year without anyone aging a single day. Story should have stayed in the 90s

Attached: x5.png (836x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: x6.png (836x1200, 1009K)

Attached: x7.png (836x1200, 1.2M)

Attached: x8.png (836x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: x9.png (836x1200, 1.11M)

Remind me again why the black organization are bad again?

Attached: x10.png (836x1200, 1.07M)

He really does draw the cutest girls.

Attached: x11.png (836x1200, 1011K)

Attached: x12.png (836x1200, 1.1M)

They killed a guy once and made Conan's peepee shrink

Attached: x13.png (836x1200, 1.11M)

Attached: x14.png (836x1200, 1.19M)

Attached: x15.png (836x1200, 1.28M)

Attached: x16.png (836x1200, 955K)

last

Attached: x17.png (836x1200, 1.17M)

Why risk everything to write the message?

It's funny how Yea Forums miss the point of Detective Conan every single fuckin time.

Attached: 13158484437.png (248x165, 60K)

>got old a long time ago, but it's kinda comfy in a stupid way.
Just don't burn yourself out. Read a case or two a night.

>translated

Attached: file.png (412x324, 130K)

>raws

Attached: file.png (171x137, 13K)

Attached: file.png (270x424, 151K)

Dumb logic.
Then what do you write a story for?

Attached: hqbv7A9.jpg (640x478, 106K)

>Detective series
Gee user, I don't know

>reading the same boring 1000th locked room mystery case
Wow.

>bottle wasn't dropped but shot
but how someone shoot a bottle in complete darkness?
culprit couldn't turn the projector of from remote but the contact still intact after the lights turn back on, how?
>culprit was writing with his non dominant hand
>theres a basket under everyone's chair
for main plot, sera is sitting right beside conan since before the light turned off.

fuck forgot the pic

Attached: file.png (323x380, 120K)

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

There hasn't even been 400 cases and the series releases less than monthly now

>and the series releases less than monthly now
Is it being dragged out on purpose? Health issues?

You don't exactly create murder mysteries on the fly.

The mangaka is not talented or a genius like Agatha Christie, he tries to but he can't pull off brilliant cases all the time, and yes, Conan has a main story that is never dealt with because it's better to milk a series forever instead of giving it a proper conclusion once and for all.

>The mangaka is not talented
You're a moron.

I'll be surprised if this blonde guy isn't the one that gets killed.

Nice argument, retard.

>implying your comment deserves an actual response
Try again elsewhere, user.

For once, you're actually the moron. Aoyama is a hack for milking the series, sure, but he researched the "how to" portion before making a chapter or case, and calling him not talented is just idiotic on your part.

Go ahead and only watch your main plot episodes. I'm sure you will be disappointed soon or later.

>all the plotlets in this thread

Attached: ER0Hay6WAAMz3N-.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Conan isn't cute anymore so what's the point?

>Conan isn't cute anymore
Imagine being this wrong.

It's an episodic series how hard is it to understand?

Honestly all the characters look like dog shit

It would have become an accidental period piece that way, but I would have loved it. It'd just be hard living in the modern times to keep using things from that period without going past the boundary.

"Talent" refers to something you are naturally goot at with little to no effort, hence why that word. He clearly isn't. Practicing to improve and to offer you readership a quality story is a good thing, but when it's all for the sake of milking it indefinitely, it's all lost.

Wine smuggling.

Are you blind? Old Conan will always be superior in cuteness.

Try a little harder next time.
What are you even talking about?

Attached: 78822826_p0.jpg (2225x3381, 1.4M)

Yes, that's true. However, that doesn't automatically make new Conan uncute.

Attached: 69359251_p27.jpg (1701x1219, 647K)

Talent is like a sword being sharpened. He's talented. Just accept that you're wrong and let's move on.

floating timeline

>he's talented
Whatever makes you sleep at night, user.

Attached: 1510229650881.png (960x719, 796K)

Imagine what he draws in his personal time.

I got used to it, I also haven't been in a Conan thread in fucking ages though but I imagine not much has changed in the... 5 threads there's probably been in that time.

Kinda, he does take the time to rest because it's beneficial and he used to overwork himself pretty bad. Whenever Conan goes on break it's usually described as Aoyama taking time to study and research things.

Sometimes he is sometimes he isn't. I mean it isn't like before when he was a baby but at least he doesn't have the worst of that punchable look all the time. It's especially worse in the anime a lot of the time.

>this thread

Attached: 1577671499481.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

>but I imagine not much has changed in the... 5 threads there's probably been in that time.
There's actually somewhat frequent Conan threads. It's just unfortunate that the files are far apart. At least the latest movie was somewhat good.

It only takes one person to get stupid about the episodic narrative or saying Gosho sucks because of some dumb reason.

It was somewhat good, yea. Not great but average for a modern Conan flick.

>modern Conan flick.
Kid movies are always comfy.

Attached: 76974485_p0.jpg (580x982, 522K)

I will agree that they usually have good comfy moments. I did enjoy the setting this time and a few cozy scenes. They really need a better focus on the cases though.

>"if you criticize what I like you are wrong"

You haven't made a single cogent point.

Yes

Ran for too long, but it's pretty ok.

Nah, just saying "Gosho has no talent" and leaving it at that is what's stupid. Don't go into a thread where fans will be and say something so basic and undefined and expect people to not see it as dumb. I don't care if people don't like it or Gosho, it isn't perfect and who cares if someone doesn't like it. Don't toss out halfbaked criticism.

I just want Haibara to be relevant again

I agree, Ran has been his girlfriend for too long, but she's pretty ok

Still waiting for real Shiho. Shinichi keeps running around every once in awhile but Shiho only has a couple forced revert moments without getting to do anything else and we don't see her long. I wonder if Gosho prefers her as a loli.

I don't know why Conan getting milked to death is what makes people hate it.

Just about every legendary shounen manga has been milked to death.

>Still waiting for real Shiho.
She can only come around when the plot demands it.

I just pointed out your haughtiness don't confuse me for other anons. This is a common attitude fans of popular shows have.

That's still true for Shinichi but at least he gets to live a little. Haibara is just locked into not being able to go anywhere as Shiho or have much reason to. It's not like Shiho is supposed to be in school right now or has anyone to keep up the adult facade to. Everyone has to think she's dead while some people still need to think Shinichi is alive.

That would be fine if the user made a proper, rational point. He did not.

Why would Haibara want to be Shiho? There's no reason other than impatience.

You're smoking good stuff user?

Please point out the rational point the user made.

The only reason is if she doesn't like being a child and wants to be an adult again. Sometimes it seems like she doesn't like it and finds it demeaning to not be her normal age, and she still makes minimal effort to seem like a kid, even how she dresses. Usually she seems to have warmed up to it, but in general all we see is her mother around the kids and agasa.

What? What does it have to do with my posts? And why do you insist with this user, I'm clueless

What are you saying?

Don't play my game user, you started it

>hundreds of cases
>not even a year passed inside the story
This will never not be stupid.

All great detectives get one time-related power. For Sherlock Holmes, it was bullet time. For Conan, it's time dilation.

The scanlators always fuck it up when they make up their own localization for a clue whose meaning hasn't been revealed in the story yet.

Imagine going from analog to digital, from prehistoric mobile phones to smartphones, in less than a year. For the old fags it must be a nightmare.

No. See newest spoilers for details.

This fuck Gosho and his childhood friend fetish honestly if this was well written Shinichi would start falling out of love with Ran for Shiho

I don't like Ran but I have to admit she's pretty hot when she beats the shit out people. Shiho can't compete.

Like many characters who defy the Westermarck effect, Shinichi has a latent siscon. His parents never gave him an imouto so Ran filled the role. Shiho will never scratch that itch for him.

noh now you mention it, I swapped my post
this is translated and this is raws

wow......
translation pastebin.com/KQu8maTY

Attached: file.png (1080x1440, 1.66M)

No, it's actually very enjoyable. But after awhile the solutions and murder methods do blend together. A lot of string and tape usage. Thankfully the core characters are an enjoyable bunch.

It is good enough if you just care about the incidental murders and "tricks" behind them.

It gets bad if you only care about the "main plot" or don't like Ran as the love interest.

I'd say first seasons are really good enough with a decline starting after Stalker case (Episode 71 IIRC) ranging from Average to Below Average and occasional "Fucking Terrible" (HOLOGRAMS) after that one.

Alright, who is it?
>The classmate who might have gotten the daughter of the famous detective, a young famous detective/fighter, and heiress to have an alibi and someone to side with her.
>The famous model who is pretending to be a klutz this time to cover her
>The baker who doesn't want to be cucked
>A manager that has to be included in every case

It obviously has a cause for his death for being a sexual harasser and has bad motives, c'mon, Conan.

See

But the main plot episodes are the best

>999999 episodes

Magic Kaito suffers the same illness where best girl is cucked by Gosho's eternal childhood friend/Ran lookalike obsession.

Attached: Akako_Koizumi_Profile.jpg (960x540, 261K)

the manager is the most suspicious but I think he's the red herring, nee-san already suspected in the next chapter so my bet is on the blackie baker.

>Ran lookalike obsession
Aoko came first, faggot.

I know, retard. They still arr rook same.

do you remember how there was a news article for that undead show series where the producer literally said he was going to keep the series going as long as possible in order to milk it because he had no idea how to end it? Yeah, it's like that.

Attached: 1582940405480.jpg (720x720, 71K)

no

aoko is cute when referring to herself using her own name

Nothing new that mangaka reuse their characters.

No.
It's just that Yea Forums hates mysteries and Gosho specifically.

Akako and Haibara suffer from being introduced with a character driven thing going on which obviously makes them more expanded on than the first girl, but they don't have a chance.

Gosho has known for a long time how he wants to end it. He's just padding or eventually thinking of new obstacles towards that direction. He's talked about the tone of some ending elements a lot. Like Haibara's ending will be good but surprising.

1-200 FUCKING GREAT
200-350 Good
350-???? Meh

That looks pretty good for a remaster, I almost thought it was one of those cel pictures online. As for your question hell no. It has flaws and it isn't perfect but Yea Forums should be able to immediately point to a bad series, considering the community loves to tear into ones with zero redeeming qualities and those usually become memes. Conan is not a bad series.

Based.

>meh from 350
>When there's 365 and clash of red arc

Was just making a rough estimate bro.

>350-???? Meh
There're some decent episodes buried in all that chaff. And even the bad ones are mostly bearable if you treat is as a case or two a week watch instead of trying to marathon a bunch all at once.

I remember being more invested in the officers' love life story awhile back than Shinichi and Ran's because nothing was happening on that front. I mean for christs sake they dropped some heavy references to those officers having sex already and it took Shinichi 25 years to get a kiss on the cheek.

Even back then there were ok fillers.

I just want to fap to Ai

>It's a locked-room mystery case.

Attached: fgh.png (640x360, 263K)

I know, but it's mostly just meh. The first 200 episodes were so awesome, everything was new, newly introduced characters awesome, murders original, the plot seemed like it was actually advancing and the artwork and character designs were so much better as well.
I'm still catching up on Conan and at about 750+ right now but it's just not the same as the first few hundred episodes which you could easily marathon in just a few weeks.
For comparison, I needed about 2 weeks for the first 100 episodes, a month for another 100, and about a few months to get to somewhere around 350. But I've taken a whopping 7 years to get to 764 from there.

No , are you a low IQ faggot ?

Maybe they don't like there isn't a lot of action and it's a lot of talking.

don't open

Attached: 3d4cfc2507575cc672e1580ea8dda00a35f9073e_s2_n1.png (1200x1694, 1.87M)

Worst boy. Fujos have shit taste.

>decontaminating this thread

Attached: 1563727785938.jpg (1920x1040, 172K)

>Ran passing coronavirus to Conan underwater

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

Attached: original.gif (640x360, 3.78M)

The power of their love will help them survive.

Attached: 1580202455162.jpg (1920x1040, 212K)

Haibara will gain relevance again. Save this post.

Attached: f399a611.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Only relevant to me and few artists on pixiv if you know what I mean

What's our female version of Amuro?

Sera

I see what that user meant by now.

There's a few reasons why we should suspect the manager
>gets a phone call right before the murder (an attempt of an alibi?)
>the murderer is holding the pen with his left hand, and when the light are turned on again, the manager is holding the phone with his right hand
Then again, I don't see how he could have killed the hairstyler (the waiter is the only one that could have poisoned him) and the correlation with the wine bottle.
Bets are still on the manager

Amuro is "perfectly masculine" though.

Why is Amuro such a cum-guzzling bottom bitch? The only character he ever tops is a shota and that's only when they rewrite Conan to be a crying sissy girl.

Imagine if he had just stayed a damn villain.

Good luck.

Attached: conan claim game.png (3200x1250, 2.98M)

No, but it gets boring quite often.

Gosho has some great waifus, shame the movies cater to the opposite demographic because I'd love a movie focusing on some of the women who need more screentime. Never would have expected Makoto to have a movie back when he'd show up for 3 minutes, tell Sonoko to stop wearing slut clothes, and leave.

hell yes

Attached: conanpart.jpg (254x228, 21K)

41-50
91-99
21-30
61-70

Gimme Kazuha!

Why doesn't Yukiko have such hair anymore?

She was heavily Fujiko Mine-inspired in the beginning, but Gosho dialed back on that.

Attached: DYfbvrJW4AEmG0Y.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I still think there's far better images of old Haibara that could be used but in these collages its always that one and it was one of the weirder clunkier looking episodes of its time.

cel-era conan is such a cozy watch

Come on, Kazuha!

Almost all of the merch also caters to that same demographic, which is a damn shame. Gosho can design some really cute female characters, and his older women in particular look great.

The good news is some female characters are finally getting their first merchandise soon, like Jodie. Mary has had merchandise but not a figure before, if I recall. They're small but they'll exist.
1999.co.jp/eng/10677524

Attached: conan presents.png (1081x1001, 572K)

But the one I want most of all isn't there.

Attached: 1557531071734.jpg (960x720, 277K)

I'm not sure if you know this, but fujos really really like him.

I don't think it's more so a fetish, and more so if the fact that he's the only one still doing it.

Believe it or not, there actually used to be a time when the childhood friend was actually FIRST in line

You had to put Ayumi on here?
Well, Conan's mom has got it going on.

anons... I miss it

Attached: conan chart.jpg (3192x5226, 2.93M)

Bring back the massive ears, it just isn't the same without them.

Attached: 1572504492743.jpg (962x720, 324K)

It's Yea Forums, some would take Ayumi in a heartbeat

They're actually just a LARP group for various organizations

A better question is, how did the author avoid going mad after drawing this for such a long time?

he's a shotacon and that's why he married Conan's seiyu

Lovely atmosphere. If it wasn't for this I wouldn't be into murder mysteries much but Conan made me realize there's still stuff of that genre that's worth it. I guess I was put off because the live action ones dont do it for me and the movies I've seen previews for are more general horror which I don't get into. Besides, DC is a series and I can stick with the characters longer than one or two installments.

Ayumi is there for the pure official loli slot.

He takes a ton of breaks. Plus, he's really rich.

Ayumi isn't pure, she lusts for Conan.

>"Talent" refers to something you are naturally goot at with little to no effort,
I guess that professional soccer players don't train, and famous bands don't practice.

Agatha Christie herself said that the murder mystery genre was finished. She had a hand on killing it, by thinking of every possible twist, at least within her time.

What gets me is how he keeps thinking up different mysteries.
Even if it's the OBNOXIOUS GUY SHOWS UP AND THEN GETS KILLED set up most of the time, I still wonder how he does it.

....and how many of these would work in real life..

I just hope the anime studio makes an alternate ending with haibara winning the conanbowl. They are still pushing hard for it in the filler and movies. Gosho has been so afraid of haibara's popularity and her shipping with conan over his shitty waifu that he doesn't even give haibara any screentime. The buttblasted cuck.

>he married Conan's seiyu
based and disturbing

At some level he must be burnt out anyway. Even Conan Doyle got tired of Sherlock.

They divorced back in 2007

She hasn't lusted for Conan since, like, 1997

Even ones that are very similar usually have a notable difference. I can't think of one that was exactly the same even after so many.

I must have watched only one third of the series, but I really got the impression that he started to repeat himself a lot.

Finally someone else who noticed. Maybe Aoyama got bored since there are only so many ways to entertain the idea, that plus the DB losing their characterization aside from the most bare essentials (what happened to Mitsuhiko's little interest in science?) is probably why.

Haibara end up a cat lady career woman and die alone.

Conan murders people. There is no other excuse for how often gruesome murders happen around him.

>t. Gosho

because he realized just the voice wasn't enough for him

But still he fucked Conan...

What if Ran is actually not Gosho's waifu but his self-insert?

Attached: 1551589396100.jpg (832x624, 80K)

I'm on my rewatch and 300 episodes or so in, I forgot when it gets less great.

Who honestly thought it'll be a good idea to have this show dragging on till it becomes 1000 episodes?

The publishers realizing the entirety of Japan loves it.

imagine...

alele

That voice really is kind of attractive.

I thought Conan's power was to create cases everywhere he goes.

What would Conan do if he realized all those murders were his fault?

He kills himself, and Kogoro/Megure finally are right with their suicide theory.

And how can he always pin the murders on someone else?

Nah, sometimes he gets the murderer wrong. Like that case with Kogoro's old school friend.

it has run its course and should have ended a while ago, how much integrity can you lack to keep milking something with a plot like that for decade.

It's not without it's strong points but it's a good example of why you need to decide early if you want to be an episodic show or have an overarching narrative. Because you can't fucking do both sometimes.

rollerino

Rolling for Sonoko, Kazuha, Sato or Shinichi's mom.

Still can be enjoyable to this day. I know it's subjective but I'm surprised the quality didn't take a drastic drop all this time and the cases can still be nice to watch on an episodic basis. I mean the Detective Boys got worse and aren't really fun to watch like they used to be, but I don't hate them like a lot of others. As for the plot itself, when we do get it, it's still pretty strong although I do feel it isn't as great. It was a lot better when it was more of a smaller and mysterious thing and Conan didn't have a lot of allies. Though in general that dangerous atmosphere did fade.

Time to start loving Jodie.

>Jodie
I'm ok with this.

>You had to put Ayumi on here?
You can claim her and then switch to daughterfu if you want. I know when she used to crush on Conan, and she kissed him on the cheek, it was the sweetest thing. Very huggable.

roll

>Contemporary: Good.
>Retrospect: Shit.
Detective Conan is once called Case Closed at the time, but it still shit as long as Funimation need to make this again popular once again. From old time, it was good. In the meantime, which is now, is still shit, man. Detective Conan is sure the greatest in Japan, but almost forgotten in America. Well, thank God you're asking me that, OP.

What the fuck is your first language?

I can't tell if you're saying Funimation needs to make it relevant here or if you're glad they never did. The latter maybe? Good work on a confusing post.

rollin

I glad that it has shitty vibe on you, user.
Literally because you're an American.
Where did you live? New York? Los Angeles?
Case Closed is just an official name for Conan.

i want to fuck haibara

They might live in America but I feel like they're not American from that post.

Based non-American cringe post.

The execs at Shonen Sunday were probably the one forcing Gosho to keep drawing. They know if Conan ends, Sunday will sink.

>They know if Conan ends, Sunday will sink.
...like a ship on Titanic.

Haibara please

>Conan is literally a teenager
>He's becoming small as a size of a kid
Bullshit. OP, it is a bad series, but half of then were good, and the rest is sucks ass.

Well he's not opposed to it for multiple reasons but it's clear he still has stuff he wants to tell and the extension has only let him do more. I assume since it was planned short at the start that's why there's minimal Shiho, a lot of her stuff was probably planned for towards the resolution so maybe it'll pick up at the end. Here's hoping.

>but half of then were good
You mean "them", user. Fixed.

Be honest. Who watched the dub?

Attached: anime-night-2019-detective-conan-film-22-zero-the-enforcer-poster.jpg (990x1397, 804K)

It's him:

I did. Forced myself to find some good points in it considering there's more to come. The more I listen to new dub Conan the less it hurts but it's still not good. I really wish Funimation just stuck with the damn movies/specials license. I get that the episodes are a monster to deal with, but fuck. I guess they just really felt apprehensive towards dealing with DC problems.

Fuck Amuro, KID and Akai. They're too popular for this franchise.
It's not going to be a great night. Yeah!

You now remember the forgotten Conan gadgets such as Fax lunchbox, earring cellphone and solar skateboard.

What the hell? I don't expect that before! Btw, that post was right, user.

I think what especially hurt from this dub was that it was introduced with such a low quality movie. Zero the Enforcer looked like trash a lot and it really wasn't that great. It mixing with an amateurish cast just created an awful viewing experience in general.

Did they get the old VO back from when it was aired in english?

Not a single one, it was by a different dubbing company, though the original voice actors are still working for the original one. I don't know of any that retired or quit except Heiji's moving away from Funimation's area.

What happened to the suit?

The shock facial expressions in this manga are drawn truly frightening. I literally can't sleep at night after reading conan just remembering those faces. You guys know what i'm talking about right?

could someone tldr the plot? i watched up to episode ~150 back in like 2005 or 6 and i just stopped giving a shit. did he at least catch the black organization?

Yeah as a child

He still wears it but Aoyama has been giving him other things to wear too. Anime originals also like to play dress up with him.

Based studio exposing Gosho's shit taste.

He wants Conan for himself.

Because Gosho = Ran

>movie heavily featuring Amuro
I didn't watch it at all.

He'll never catch the Black Organization, and half of them are moles/double agents anyway.

It used to be good but peaked too soon

It became bad like 10 years ago

user, everyone and their mother knows he wants everyone to like Ran more than Haibara. Literally stopped giving Haibara any screentime just because of her popularity. Though the studio hasn't given up yet.

>>He wants Conan for himself.
He divorced his seiyuu years ago.

When are they going to ara ara Sera has been introduced like 8 years ago and nothing happened still

The Body Odor is a joke, more than half of its members are moles
I don't understand at all why law enforcers have trouble with them

Can't wait for the next chapter in 6 months

Its a consistent case, it isn't going on break yet, and we already have spoilers for a big reveal in the upcoming chapter. Keep up.

>this thread
Be honest with me Yea Forums, do you even read the series?

"yes but i stopped years ago" is what they usually say

yes but i stopped years ago

I do, but if I see Sera or Amuro or the Detective Boys minus Haibara, I just quickly scroll through. If Hattori, Akai, Haibara or Vermouth are also in those chapters that's a different story.

Manga should never be more than 100 chapters and anime should never be more than 50 episodes.

Nah. Watch it. But any episode that doesn't have Kaito Kid, Hattori, Akai, or any of the Black Organization wore thinner and thinner for me as time went on.

Even some of the Heiji ones can be kinda boring.

Oh the mysteries aren't the draw of those. It's the interplay between Hattori and Kudo. But if it's like, Heiji solo without Kazuha or Kudo solving his own shit? Yeah, boring.

Attached: haibara_loli_pantsu_action_hd.webm (900x506, 2.59M)

>what is spin off, mock spin off, and the latest newspaper novel

Thank you TMS for the remasters.

right on your alley

I used to be a big fan
Then I realized that it will never return to its former glory
Getting 6 chapters per year doesn't help either

As years go Yumi finally hit me. I think she's the prettiest. Haneda lucky bastard

Attached: IMG_20200301_115900.jpg (1903x1044, 392K)

Oh yea, what does everyone think of the new 90s movie trailer? I fucking forgot about it already until you posted that. It felt surprisingly unhype to me and usually the movie trailers can achieve that.

naeko > yumi

I hate the new style. The nose looks so fucking bad now.

Attached: happy Gen.png (296x162, 30K)

They were escaping from no one and then CGI train appear. It's hard hyping without a solid villain, movie 18 was the same thing.

Canon episodes all March.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Detective Conan - 970.5 (NTV 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_23.36_[2020.03.01_07.41.36] (1280x720, 1.08M)

Has the Chiba and Naeko thing gone anywhere yet? Remember Takagi and Sato were having sex early on. Does Chiba even remember her yet?

And they scream every time it is very annoying

Why is conan such a retard?

hey gosho reused that bouncing conan thing from forever ago

all your question answered in this case answer for the last: yes, and the scene was cute desu.

My favorite case was the hanged monk. I love the way the old monk pulled it off and it was my first exposure to Japanese folklore, as I saw that episode before I watched inuyasha. It really gripped my young mind for some reason and I can still remember the episode very clearly despite not having seen it in more than a decade or so

It's not that retarded. Where else would he have hid it?

>tfw tengu will be used again in 900+ chapters after that in shipper case

bump

Attached: f83f838bf3542501c11b649c0d587803.jpg (908x1334, 145K)

those are some big bumps

Fuck off Gosho. Haibara will awlays be the most popular and best girl for Conan.

Attached: kazuha-ladies-of-detective-conan-15538860-576-854.jpg (576x854, 63K)

Anime Jessica Fletcher

someone explain to me the plot of conan over the thousands of episodes

has the main conflict of the plot advanced... at all?

The only stuff i remember is that Conan and Ai are still searching for the remaining members of the black organization and the supposed antidote, though the cast barely ages as i'm aware

Of course it has. You'd either have to be an idiot or don't watch the anime to think it hasn't

amuro best

Attached: 1571566748592.jpg (960x720, 121K)

Greatest Conan doujin

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (850x1170, 511K)

wasn't haibara a biochemist or something? why doesn't she just make a cure?

Japanese Colombo

Because the author maybe plans that Conan and Ai are allowed to return to adults at the very end, said word doesn't exist for the years to come

She made a cure, but it's currently a prototype that only lasts for like a day before they de-age again, and requires their immune systems to be suppressed because their bodies' cells think being rapidly aged is bad and staying young is good.

>Is Detective Conan a bad series?
Terrible series, good show.

My wife has watched the show entirely. I've lurked peacefully until your rude ass.

the fucker havent pass the first grade for more than 20 fucking years.

the main plot is amazing

yes i start around .. when vol 16 was publish. often binge it when it stack up 50-100 new chapter

So how much time has passed since the first episode to now? How do they explain all of those Christmas episodes without anyone aging at all?

I watched every episode and read every chapter. I want to reread soon.

24 years real life
not even a year in manga. even though it show many time on different ocassion spring winter and summer.

>How do they explain
They do not nor do they need to.

I binge read it instead of following it chapter by chapter. I'm also similar to , in which I tend to gloss over shit involving Amuro or Sera, though I'm a little more forgiving of the Detective Boys.

I just wish that the Heiji cases weren't overwhelmingly about Scooby-Doo monsters.

Ayumi is the cutest but I mean they're all fine choices. Mostly.

How many Christmas-themed cases have they had in the manga? I just remember the karaoke box murder case.

>big reveal
Which is?

Lame

What would you prefer to happen, user? How would you explain it? Why would you explain it?

Spoilers for next chapter. Holy shit, Vermouth was the one that poisoned Mary. That's unexpected.

Attached: oRRHloz.jpg (1080x1440, 437K)

Here are the translations:
pastebin.com/KQu8maTY

Get ready for Kaito Kid v. Lupin this year.

So Vermouth saved her life.

How based must Shinichi be that Vermouth didn't wanna kill him?

Attached: [NAOKI-Raws&倉吉観光協会] 名探偵コナン/Part.12-Vol.08 Ep.345 「黒の組織と真 (832x624, 377K)

Shinichi is irresistible to all women and many men.

She wasn't going to kill him she was going to do something else with him in that car alone in the woods.

>Episode 6: Valentine Murder Case
>Chapter 1047: birthday 2 days after Valentine's Day

Therefore we can conclude that roughly 1 week has passed

>counting a filler case

Okay so I lost track of Donan after Ai showed up? which chapter/ episode should I jump back in at?

The one where she shows up?

No l meant a few chapters aftyer her introductions

might as well just pick up from her introduction anyway unless you remember it very clearly, otherwise find the chapter you dont remember well and start there

Everything besides Haibara is shit, who cares.

Attached: 1555815700013.jpg (568x396, 32K)

shiho is better
and shiho with glasses is the best

>Kid wanna /ss/?

Holy fuck, what a pussy snatcher.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x265, 1.38M)

Would you let him snatch your pussy?

Ah, I see you're a detective of culture as well

Attached: IMG_20200301_191821.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

already posted