Mato Seihei no Slave

Any ETA on the translation?
Also, the poll results are out.

Attached: Mato Seihei no Slave popularity poll.jpg (1528x1200, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156766236302
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah, how is snake so high go there?

BASED TENCUTE!!

Attached: i cant believe ichicute is still the best girl in another series goddamn i love ichicute shes amazin (1343x542, 419K)

BAAAASSEED

>12435
This feels like a failure in a different way

ICHICUTE

Attached: Screenshot_455.png (297x303, 146K)

Color page is going to take a while to get done, so late tomorrow. Maybe earlier, maybe later. Right now all other pages look like this, with just the rough translation on top and nothing else.

Attached: photoshop.png (974x850, 467K)

Just take your time

I love you TLAnon, no rush just take your time. Masterpieces take time.

Ichicute.

Because she the best girl and the power of change IP and proxy.
15 of those is from me.

Wait, she is a blond?

She is a best

Attached: ichicute looking at you with eyes that scream ara-ara, you can just feel it, you can just hear it, h (222x312, 105K)

>lover
Whew, she already view Yuuki as her lover

this is the age of short haired oneesans

Onee-san >>> Sluts

No surprise, really.

Wow she actually won.

Look at those tits

Why the FUCK is she so low

Attached: pissed aoba.png (648x514, 197K)

Less development so far.

Who is your favorite girl?

>dyke wins by a landslide
>loli that low
The absolute state of japan's taste

> Tenka is first
Nice. My votes were not wasted after all. It certainly feels good when your favorite girl wins the poll

Attached: 1576936296198.png (240x285, 44K)

No matter what manga she is always the best

Attached: 1573908254676.jpg (1246x2047, 234K)

Attached: Based_Tenka.png (764x1200, 480K)

Is this a coincidence?

Attached: 1582952818903.jpg (294x177, 29K)

when are the raws coming out?

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156766236302

i mean when not where but thank you very much kind user, bless your soul.

Shushufags BTFO. Tenka and Hiimari chads rise up.

Incestfags won

she's hotter. That's about it

>Yachiho
Yes
She did better than i expected
Also i only feared Nei and she is 5 lol
Tenka-sama is the best.

Snake's haircolor looks like shit, what the fuck.

Attached: 1478628322202.png (600x600, 345K)

Yeah. it's Wano-level shit.
Should've been Ichicute color.

Attached: 1555336079930.jpg (627x886, 215K)

Definitely due to proxyfagging

poor discount esdeath

Unless its a harem end then the black haired girl will probably win
Tsundere like Mine and has similar aspirations to MC is too strong

>Wano-level shit
What?

Attached: 1582979787066.jpg (1424x1424, 699K)

Yup. all me.

Attached: 1550732237572.jpg (1395x1491, 147K)

>今回はキャラクター人気投票の結果発表もあります!
>えっ…まさかアイツが!?
When not even the artist believes it.

I still like my thirsty girl.

Attached: 015___1575698519.png (1434x541, 163K)

>Yotsuba
>thirsty slut
like clockwork
Power of tencute!

Attached: isnt she cute isnt she beautiful isnt she just adorable, ichicute is all these and even more if you (167x211, 30K)

Thanks bro

>m-masaka!

I hope that he is pleasantly surprised by that. And also that from now on Tencute will have more screentime

>haircolor looks like shi
Nah, on that pic it actually looks nice for once

For me himari had the shittiest hair colour.
I always though she had black hair and i wish she is.

It reminds me Mine from Akame ga Kill, I was surprised to learn her hair was toxic pink. Now it's the same author, similar character archetype, somewhat similar ranged weapon fighting (even if it's not her main ability).
Himari is going to win MCbowl.

The artist is like a kid that just got a new set of magic markers and wants to use every color in his drawings.

Lmao no
He has learned with AgK what the people wants
She only won because Takahiro was since the beggining pinning for Mine, theres no way she could've lost to Leone with out that

She has kissed MC on her own accord too, and a damn flurry of kisses at that too.

Any chance for this manga end with harems?

>This speedreading

Mine was always more popular than Leone (Esdeath and Chelsea were the more popular contenders).

Attached: 1417704055889.jpg (1023x1488, 195K)

I know
Thats why im telling you it would have been hard to make her win without making it feel forced with them in the picture

Small chance. The master counter that was introduced when Shushu made Yuuki her gopher seems to have been forgotten about entirely and that would've been a reasonably strong indicator of a harem end.

It’s implied that the reward might have already ended at that point

Regardless of her popularity, story wise it's much easier for Mine to win than Esdeath though, she is literally a sadist murder and torturer that protects the people that caused all suffering that the MC experienced. Chelsea could have easily won though since she could take the direct approach like Mine, Leone not so much.

You ARE speedreading, retard.

Guy's terribly inconsistent with colours, Himari's hair has been light green, dark green, and now light blue.

Attached: 97586943643647.png (2162x799, 1.92M)

Bro i did re-read this 4 times already
Post page.

Ew

Her cover hair colour is the best

Attached: B07YC6ZY6Z.01.S001.LXXXXXXX.png (600x814, 694K)

Now this is better, why is everyone looks shit in this Looks like coloring done is cheap anime.

>What's that, Himari got more votes than Sushu? Then make her look like a dork.

Attached: 697384957236.jpg (851x479, 43K)

Sushu and Tenka having the exact same color scheme makes them look like sister.
Pretty sure Tenka was originally pink/red headed and author just changed it on a whim after realized she looks too much like Ichika.

She looks pretty thirsty and honest at this moment

Attached: x9.png (764x1200, 250K)

>Kyouka still got 7K votes
Literally what kinda of lifeless individual do you have to be to vote for designated main girl?
You have the chance to try and elevate some side characters in the eyes of editor-san and your basic ass votes for a character that the plot revolves around who aren't going anywhere.

Attached: 1445931559422.jpg (322x365, 24K)

I think she's the best and that's rare for a main girl, why wouldn't I vote for her?
But many have that mentality, saw multiple japs saying they voted for Tenka but didn't expect her to win, I gave sheep some votes too since I thought Kyouka had it in the bag.

Attached: 20283478493768.png (793x506, 102K)

>Typical Shounen protag goal
>Is an underdog within the chiefs
>has a specific uniqueness where she's capable of killing Shuukis without her blessing
>tragic backstory
>no prophecy BS yet
Why do people hate her?

>Artists and Authors
>Knowing which of their characters are worth a damn
Reminder that Toriyama hates Vegeta.
Kazuki had no idea Kaiba was as popular as he was until halfway through Yu-gi-oh.
Overlord's author lamented his readers for liking one of his characters so much he had to write a short story to explain why she wasn't more relevant.

Sometimes mobrule is the only thing that can check writers autistic tunnel vision.

>why wouldn't I vote for her?
because she's practically guaranteed to have more screen time than anyone else and shoot up the popularity chart as soon as the chance presents itself(and there will be many chances for that)
It's quite literally a waste to vote for her.

>She's basic
Yea that's why.

Thank god for these polls then.

>She's basic, that’s why
It's not like all the other characters don’t fall under certain tropes either.

>ACKSHUALLY you need to vote to give other characters more screen time!
No, I voted according to my preferences, I don't give two shits if it ended up not giving some side character a few pages more.

The only other character imo that checks as many trope boxes as Kyuoka is Himari.
Her timelord sister for example is just a siscon but at least she has a twist on it.

You don't have to ofc but just member that next time you like a character with almost no votes and no reason to make relevant.

Attached: 1547062554969.png (1475x1437, 1002K)

Vegeta was good during the Sayian and Freeza arc, awful during the Cell arc, and ok during the Buu arc.
There is plenty of reason to dislike his character.

Yea sure but he is also unironically the character in DB that has gotten the most character development.
It's my personal opinion that Toriyama was just asshurt he couldn't just explain away Vegeta with gagjokes as usual.

Character development is overrated. Whether or not he's interesting is more important.
Vegeta went from entertainingly evil, to very irritating to read, to just meh at the end. But I agree that a lot of Toriyama's problems with Vegeta, and DB in general, were based around it getting too serious for him.

Make Ichicute real, you have the power to do so.
Nobody gets hurt if nobody finds out right?

Attached: 1582919688326.jpg (248x466, 65K)

>Shuuki were more popular than Boulder Smasher and Sparkling Stars

Attached: 1568004184606.png (344x329, 76K)

Much better.

post full picture with with edit and make Kyouka's hair color light blue to match Esdeath's hair color.

Ichicute!

Attached: 1554135617889.png (719x720, 1.12M)

>Character development is overrated
What in the fuck.

Most praised character developments are rather bland. Complete 180° from evil to good etc. don't make a character automatically good or interesting, in case of Vegeta for example.

I mean, i agree that Vegeta has gotten much blander over the years but that doesn't automatically mean character development as a whole is overrated lmao.
What else is there to like a character for?
Luffy is by far the most bland main character in One piece because he's a perpetual retard that just acts on instinct.

I don't say that character developments in itself are bad, but just praising a character only because of his developments sounds lazy. It's easy to write a complete 180°, from good to evil, from zero to hero etc. But that doesn't involve the hundreds of possible character trains and interactions that can make a character interesting otherwise.

So is it ok if I think this is the most beautiful anime girl ever conceive in anime and manga?

I'll allow it.

Attached: 442.jpg (340x438, 46K)

We are 30 chapters in, usually this should be enough for 1 cour anime, but I'm not even sure if I have seen the real bad guys so far. The whole conflict didn't move past "there are those bad monsters and we exterminate them". And it's on bi-weekly schedule. It will take a decade for this manga to reach its ending.

Attached: ERc2HRHUEAASVK6.jpg (995x1793, 173K)

This is my main problem with it. Holy shit get a move on already, there's plenty of dialogue that could be driving the plot forward.

Also the pacing became slower for some reason. I'm always surprised how much stuff happened within the first ~15 chapters compared to the other half.

That sushu kek

>but I'm not even sure if I have seen the real bad guys so far
The human Onis, not the half-Onis, are the real bad guys. They're not even allies of MC's sister.

user, this current arc would be the second half of a possible anime adaptation. Give it some time. We're just now facing the "bad guys" a second time.

Attached: 1570167009180.png (850x575, 603K)

Ichicute!

I can only hope this mean we'll have more Banana-sama.

>yotsuba ranked in 4th place
Pottery.

People often just praise Tenka, but Kyouka is just as hot as her.

Attached: 1580749246675.png (1087x1576, 870K)

>just as hot
Yeah, no.

Just her status of the main girl makes her boring and unappealing for me. I hope it will follow the same path as Akame ga Kill and will make Kyouka completely irrelevant.

That's it? A main girl could have everything you're looking for in a character but just because she's main girl you get spurned away.

>hot
Yes.
>at the same level as Tenka
Nope.

I like the look of 2
How important is she? Is it worth reading because of her?

Say no more

Attached: x3.png (1528x2400, 608K)

She's the main girl. You cannot be any more important than her.
Yes, you should start reading. You will switch to Tenka's camp anyway.

Attached: 1580397291707.png (998x467, 226K)

Thank you Translator user.

Who's the dude in 9th place?

Good enough
I love when girls have that mean looking bitch face

>A main girl could have everything you're looking for in a character
But she doesn't have things I'm looking for.
Being the main girl is like an overpowered starting perk. There are some very rare exceptions, but in general it means she cannot die, she cannot lose. She didn't need to do anything to get the MC, she got him simply because she's the main girl. She will never need to fight for his affection as hard as the other girls.

what are the tenka chapters?

9 introduction
12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 30 minor appearances
20 you'll call her mommy from now on
23, 24 kissing / petting

That's fair to want a character that has to work for their goal but aren't there other things that draw you to someone other than the possibility that they could fail? It seems like you're just an underdog better.

based user

bump

>but I'm not even sure if I have seen the real bad guys so far
The "not hybrid but human-like" shuuki are basically the closest thing to a big bad at the moment.

>20
M-mommy...

>yotsuba in fourth
this was planned

You forgot to mention that Toriyama hates Chichi the most, to the point he consider it torture every he deals with her character. He even purposely destroyed her sweet side and intentionally made her the most unlikable nagging bitch that he can write, just so that she would be extremely unpopular to the readers, which also means he won't have to deal with her often.

Attached: Smug Erika.png (992x609, 471K)

This is taking a while to get done, so I'll do a dump of what I have so far. Expect lots of oddities and incomplete things.

Attached: 01.jpg (1528x2400, 3.13M)

>33,922
>Banana hog 12K to herself alone
Behold, the power of molestation

TLAnon finish it first. We can wait.

Are you working alone? Have you tried to joining some group? There are usually a lot more typesetters/editors than translators so you could simply provide the script for them and don't waste so much time on typesetting.

I'm doing so as I dump. Mangadex version will be the (tentative) final version.

Attached: 02.png (1019x1600, 421K)

>MC higher than his sister

Okay. Damn onee-san is MOMMY too

Tenka hits the onee-san part of me, but Kyouka hits the femdom part

It's....confusing

The transition from the last chapter is a little odd. All onis were pissed af and now the gorgeous one is already chilled and suddenly tells us her origin story.

Thats mainly on morons at TOEI who were forced to pull filler out of their ass when they caught up too close to the manga.
Writing scenes of Chichi being a bitch was a great source of time padding and a way to help readers self-insert into Gohan.

To me, Kyouka is the hard femdom part while Tenka is gentle femdom.
I want Tenka to softly rape me.

What are the chances she actually wins the MCBowl though?

They're all going to win the bowl, user.

At least Onee-chan got in the top 10.

I would says it's
>Kyouka: 60% (main girl + an attempt to recreated Esdeath)
>Himari: 37% (Mine 2.0)
>Tenka: 2%
>everyone else combined: 1%

Will you provide us the volume 3 ( and 4 ) extras at some point as well?

She's already MC's pet, did you see last chapter? She couldn't relent after her buns were eaten. Yuno, right?, A BEST!

What is Himari's style called

>Are you working alone?
For the most part, yes. Typesetting doesn't take much time from me since I just translate on the pages themselves. The only thing that really takes time from me is redrawing.

As for working with groups, nope. I only feel like I need an extra hand when it comes to redrawing, but I feel like I can manage everything else pretty well.

Attached: 03.png (1528x2400, 831K)

Lederhosen

Nah come on m8, I know it seemed subversive in Akame, but there's no way Kyouka isn't winning this

Oktoberfest

Hopefully the doujins will fix this, I want to see full on uncensored consensual hand holding involving Tenka.

I will. I don't have volumes 3 and 4 yet, but I'll eventually get around to translating and releasing them in one of those weeks without a chapter.

Attached: 04.png (1528x2400, 738K)

Attached: 05.png (1528x2400, 1.72M)

Attached: 06.png (1528x2400, 524K)

>So you were brought you here.

Attached: 07.png (1528x2400, 781K)

Thats pretty interesting that people try and game the peach system. I like that.

Fixed.

Attached: 08.png (1528x2400, 836K)

Attached: 09.png (1528x2400, 913K)

What is even the point of this series if it doesn't have a harem ending?

How do you go from writing Majikoi games to this?

>What is even the point of this series if it doesn't have a harem ending?
What about this makes it pointless without a harem end?

Attached: 10.png (1528x2400, 918K)

Attached: 11.png (1528x2400, 1.06M)

>this is an accident rarely that happens

Also fixed.

Attached: 12.png (1528x2400, 752K)

So a blessing evolves several days/weeks later after eating a peach.

needs more feet
needs more nei (his future wife)

Attached: 13.png (1528x2400, 833K)

Did we get her power yet? I don't remember.
Footfags get the rope

>Did we get her power yet?
It's her hair, ch 7

Because then it's just a foregone conclusion how the characters will end up in the end, especially considering how Akame ga Kill ended.

thanks

She seems to have multiple powers, though. Don't forget her mouth beam.

Attached: 14.png (1528x2400, 464K)

This could be just some mutations, she could also fire a laser etc.

What's the thought process behind this, we're at chapter 30 of a bi-weekly series. Are you autistic? Do you have adhd? Can't you fucking just wait until all the set pieces are laid and the story goes on?
Are you just plain stupid? Stop reading if you dislike the series. Fucking retard.

Attached: 15.png (1528x2400, 541K)

I would say Kyouka & co. don’t know anything about those experiments since they knew nothing about humanoid shuukis in the first place. So an alliance sounds even more plausible now.

if this story turns into 'unity through dick' i won't be the least bit mad

Attached: 16.png (1528x2400, 611K)

Attached: 17.png (1528x2400, 995K)

>the black part is their skin and not a skinsuit
That's hot.

Attached: 18.png (1528x2400, 1.2M)

So it looks like the classic story where the goodlooking organization turns out to be the evil mastermind behind everything. Maybe the commander and some parts of the antidemon corps are corrupted as well and the whole Mato, blessings, shuukis and disasters are just a product to make profit/a better world etc.

Don't remember him, but I can least tell from the kanji it's one of Yuuki's friends. I'm more curious about who (or what) was worthy of getting all of 18 votes.

Yuukei's friend from highschool, we see it in the first chapter and another one, forgot which, where he call him to check up.

Can we talk about how based Tenka looks with her hands in her pockets?

Attached: 4436B12A-F918-4847-A36D-F8FCA6CCC627.jpg (123x304, 20K)

>where the fuck is my pet?

Attached: 19.png (1528x2400, 876K)

>That's me, the #1.

She has the power to walk like that and look cool.

What does it say on her collar?

nothing

>Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry

So it’s just random symbols?
Maybe it is the Shuuki language or something.

WTF? This is the first time nip taste matched mine perfectly. Are they developing taste or have years of reading manga broken mine?

And finally, the poll results.

Time to finish this chapter up before I doze off.

It's nothing. It's gibberish that's made to look like japanese from a distance.

Attached: 20.jpg (1528x2400, 3.08M)

Both.

Oh, right. The weird "will have good made of her" line was meant to say that she'll have merchandise made of her to celebrate getting 1st place.

Good job.
Thank you.

I always wonder if the votes the very bottom characters get (like Yuuki, Eternal Chains (Boulder Melter) and One-Horned) are from gag votes, or if there's someone out there that actually likes them the best.

If the manga were weekly maybe but at the current pacing you gotta wait for at least 80 chapters, there is a long way to go buddy, I say we'll get an anime for 2022.

Im fine with the pacing
If we get quality like this
Its worth it.

TENKA A BEST. A BEST!! Thanks for dump!

Attached: licky licky by ichicutie, don't resist, she's here to taste your ear.png (243x270, 36K)

If ever. I don't think even a single Jump+ series received an anime adaptation yet.

Attached: 1554234968915.jpg (2390x1801, 1M)

Thanks for the dump

So Naon is always showing her boobs?
Nice

Thanks bro

Oh, that kinda kils my hopes, but is a Takahiro title, maybe it will be the first one.

Vanilla Yuuki and double mount tied but the sonic Himari won?

>I don't think even a single Jump+ series received an anime adaptation yet.
Kanata no Astra. And it got anime 2 years after it ended.

Attached: 233441[1].jpg (400x566, 140K)

So you're saying we might have a chance two years after this series ends?

You based bro

While I do think it'd be cool, I don't see why people would want an anime this bad, this serie just started after all, but then again I always did prefer mangas over animes so I don't know what the fuck

Anime = more sales = longer serialization
I rarely watch anime, but they are generally a good thing for a series to get.

>Tenka-sama doesn't like NTR
Is she getting too based?

In this case this anime would be the greatest of all time if they get the right cast for all the girls.

>calling Tenka a dyke
Begone fag!

C-cast it...
>Kyouka
Rie Takahashi...!

I just think it's too soon is all, we're barely 30 chapters in.

Attached: 1581965258161.png (595x474, 247K)

Fuck anime.
Just make it weekly and move it to WSJ.

Certainly is, if we ever get an anime it better not be until at least a few years down the road.
No. The weekly schedule isn't good for artists. The less manga that are forced to abide by that the better.

Cute and funny!

Weekly schedules tend to kill quality if the author and artist doesn't have the stamina for it, I'm fine with it being bi-weekly as long as it's not padded to shit with fillers.
Though I wouldn't mind a couple chapters of Tenka messing with the MC

I like Tenka and all but I think I like KyoukaXYuuki more.

>NotIchika wins 1st by a large margin
>NotNino is far 2nd
>NotYotsuba is 4th
Literally arranged by their birth order holy shit!
NotMiku and NotItsuki when? Mangaka should capitalize in cloning the Quints to attract some of the leftover 5toubunfags.

Attached: eh?.png (207x301, 67K)

Nope. Toriyama itself actually confessed that he hates Chichi the most.

I'd prefer it if they stayed away.

I don't want to share threads with screeching autismos again

Attached: 1566813488921.png (168x261, 28K)

>Mangaka should capitalize in cloning the Quints to attract some of the leftover 5toubunfags
Keep those faggots away.

Isn’t the author also working on another series though? The quality of his work may suffer under the faster schedule

>NotItsuki
It would be unfair she'd win it all even your heart.

The plot is there just to move the ecchi forward. It's clear the slave thing is the core appeal of the manga.

Glad to see this is still going, stopped reading it when they rushed into the 1v1 battle format and introduced so many elite enemies at once because it smelled like an axing from a mile away.

Do WSJ+ series even get axed? It's not like they have a physical cap for the amount of series they can publish, unlike with the regular WSJ.

I didn't even know that it ran on an online platform before moving on to the physical WSJ, so it was a nice surprise at least. Whatever the platform, if it's not popular it's going to be cut because it's not making money.

>before moving on to the physical WSJ
WSJ and WSJ+ are separate things. This doesn't get published in WSJ.
> if it's not popular it's going to be cut because it's not making money.
Yeah, but a physical magazine (and especially WSJ) is more strict with the axe because they have a max amount of series that can run on it due to the size of the magazine itself, so when new series are coming, some have to go. The digital format is different.
No idea how this is selling though, but I really doubt it'll get the axe if only because of the fanservice.

>Do WSJ+ series even get axed?
Yes, pic related gets axed and is going to end this month, the manga is so unpopular that Yea Forumsnons don't even know this manga exists.

Attached: psycho.jpg (352x499, 47K)

Yep, Takahiro is always working on a bunch of shit and it's why akg was monthly. People really REALLY tend to forget how much shit he's helped work on over the years and tend to just remember his years of suffering between akg/yuyuyu.

Attached: 1547339897194.png (486x341, 82K)

>NotNino is far 2nd
You are reaching. Tenka and Shushu do look like Ichika and Yotsuba but not Kyouka.

Kyouka is obviously NotItsuki. She's in no way as deranged as Nino. The latter will drug you ffs

I would rather wait for an anime adaptation since I want the anime to closely follow the manga I don't want the same mistake as Takahiro's other work Akame Ga Kill doing it's own anime original ending. It started to split off during Jaeger arc completly skipping the wild hunt stuff and the biggest factor off all is Tatsumi is alive in the manga and including Mine and Kurome. I would rather wait and not rush in for an anime adaption like last time.

I'm late but thank you for the translation as always.

Please sit on my face Tenka-sama

this

>No idea how this is selling though
Getting real numbers is hard these days since every chart is filled with Kimetsu no Yaiba to 80% for like a year or so. Maybe we get so see some actual numbers with the volume 4 release.

But Mato Seihei No Slave volumes 1-3 got some reprints very recently, that’s always a good sign.

>Overlord's author lamented his readers for liking one of his characters so much he had to write a short story to explain why she wasn't more relevant.
Which character was that? Evileye?

>12435
>literally my order for best to worst girl in 5toubun
Based ichiTenka

So eating a peach in Mato can turn you into a hybrid. Or, more likely, eating a peach period turns you into a minor hybrid and eating one in Mato just exacerbates the Shuuki side. But once you've eaten one, you're staying that way regardless of how often you're in Mato.
I suppose that's cleared up rather neatly.

Looks like the voting payed off because we are getting lewd pics of Tenka and kyouka

Himari is more like Nino

>Still just one page of Tenka-sama.
what a tease.
Thank you for your work.

Albedo.

Fuck toubun niggers so much

Once again what a drastic evolution

Attached: petite tomboy onee-chan to thicc yandere onee-chan.jpg (3056x2400, 1.66M)

The power of mato fruits.

>series so good that I can't help rooting for both sides
am I retarded or what

NotNino, NotMiku, and NotItsuki will be in different squads each that had not yet revealed obviously.

I wonder if Aoba would naturally grow into that thick body of hers was inherently genetic or was it all the mato fruits doing> We will find out for sure when she eventually gets cured and she and her little brother live happily together in the human world again.

>tfw Takahiro delivers
I don't think they'll top Ichicute anyway.

Attached: ichicute looking down at mortals from up above, i never knew such smugness, such cuteness, such beau (500x500, 337K)

Yuuki's memory of her in chapter 1 before she disappeared looked pretty developed.
Just not as much of a semen demon as this.

Attached: G132.jpg (484x489, 79K)

Can somebody based make an imgur collection and put all official coloring's of characters the artist has made?

Attached: D5IIrlZVUAALguw.jpg orig.jpg (778x1059, 106K)

Why don't you do it as we all wait for the chapter?

>an imgur collection
Imgur reencodes pictures and thereby ruins them. Never use that shithole of a site. Use MEGA or catbox.moe or something.

>catbox.moe
yeah this is better.

Between this pic and maining Charlotta in GBFV im really starting to develop a potato fetish.

It's Yea Forums, they're contrarians. They don't actually "like" a character, they attribute their affinity to a character according to how much significance they play in the plot. These people are the reason why we can't have nice things, but at least they tend to prefer coomer garbage like this series instead of actual good manga that I don't have to take a quick fap to justify keeping the tab open

You should fuck back off to Yea Forums and larp about your video games.

Whose the better Male Takahiro MC? Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill or Yuuki from Mato Slave?

Attached: 194198419841.jpg (1483x716, 259K)

Read more manga coomer, give that mangled dick of yours a rest won't you?

Yeah yeah fuck off now back to your child games.

I know you are ashamed of having sexual desire but cool it son.
You have bigger problems than wanting to jerk off. Like your personality and lack of intelligence.

I'm a bit disappointed there's no fanservice in this one

>not seeing the fanservice in that very image
I bet you don't even want Tenka to beat the shit out of you.

Everything in mato is better, and the main character is not sception

That's a good prelude, but not fanservice at all

You're right, I'm ashamed of wasting my time with this manga, but I'm even more ashamed of wasting my time getting triggered in borderline hentai threads
>Yea Forums
>personality
>lack of intelligence
Just like you did with your prejudice against first girls, you're extremely quick to push labels onto others based on flimsy presumptions. I'll make some of my own then, all the masochism and femdom in this attracts mostly bottom of the barrel losers with zero pride or self esteem.

Just the uniforms are already fap material worthy if you're a femdom patrician (and if you aren't, what are you doing here?).

Takumi was super boring. Not hateable, but super boring. The very definition of bland MC.

I'm not that other user.
But for the hell of it I'll respond, I'm not big on masochism, but internet maledom 'enthusiasts' are the individuals with the lowest irl self-esteem.
To the point where they have to imagine being in charge of women that don't exist or are playing a character to feel strong. Its just pathetic.

Personally my draw to this series is that most of the girls have some kind of agency and character, which is more than one can say for most action manga.
I can't stand weak willed people or characters.

>no fanservice in this one
? But Tenka appeared in this one ?

If thats not enough just read doujin hentai.

Tatsumi is stronger

Yuuki is manlier

Both are trash MC

Can't tell if this is late stage Kyoukyafag coping or just straight up being braindead.
Either way it's funny.

Attached: 1578028691748.jpg (677x833, 100K)

I prefer the loli and if not the other slavemaster. Keep being wrong you presumptuous retard, I bet you even have a mommy complex with ichika from the time you've spent with your mother in her basement

>He's still replying
Where did the poll touch you user?

Attached: 1560193649564.jpg (567x443, 189K)

You know they're mad when they start pulling out the smug anime reaction images

Wave

That's not even a smug anime girl, Yukiko is trying to contain her laughter you absolute retard.

THIS is a smug anime girl.

Attached: 1577832747152.jpg (875x758, 175K)

I swear, the artist draws Tenka together with Shushu on purpose

I wonder, will Yuuki also turn into something similar after extensive use of his slave abilities or maybe eating those weird mato mushrooms

I find fascinating is both Yuiki and his sister both have fire lazzers from their mouth. Perhaps it's a family gene trait the fruit just brings out?

Attached: a18.png (3056x2400, 1.74M)

It's just a shuuki ability. The thunder shuuki did the same.

>Screencapping Natsuha while she's blinking means she's smug.

Probably one of their ancestors was a dragon

Attached: 36.jpg (870x1255, 273K)

Yea, the smuggest.

Attached: mosaic smug.png (1080x1080, 2.99M)

Because we didn't see enough action from her. Nor her girl-squad.

Rairen fired fire balls, not a straight up beam.

Attached: Z11.png (1528x2400, 1.09M)

For reference

Attached: x12.png (1528x1200, 511K)

Between those two, definitely Yuuki so far

Both sisters get rekt

BASED

Attached: 17.png (764x1200, 335K)

Made this out of sheer boredom will update this when Yuki gets new forms.

Attached: Yuki Slave Forms.png (2404x3278, 3.1M)

You forgot the Tenka one with the hair

>Tenka
? Tenka and Yuki have not yet made a new form yet.

The real quints were the votes Tenka made along the way.

What's with that picture of Yuuki.

Attached: 1569281669673.jpg (404x304, 100K)

It's just him imagining wearing the Anti-Demon Corp's uniform. It suits him very well hope get gets one soon.

Attached: G54.png (822x1200, 446K)

Yeah but it looks nothing like him.

What chapter and page is that from again?

It's because of the professional haircut since his hair is shorter.

Nah. Not unique. Each one of Yuuki's forms were not only different physically from each other, but also had unique capabilities.

23, just an imaginary image though ... But still an excuse to add Tenka as well.

>I'd put it just to cause a giggle.

>She turns her head away, when the rewards usually dictate your actions until they're done
>That sly glance
From day 1 I was saying shit like this would happen.

Attached: 1575242380994.jpg (903x713, 146K)

sheep is too low

>All those votes for Yuuki's different forms.

Just why?

If you took all these votes as votes for Yuuki himself, he'd be bumped from 7th to 6th.

Sure, but whatever site you guys choose, can you do it?

meme votes

So, is nobody gonna talk about how delicious her feet look in this page?

>practically nearly naked with that suit
That is fucking lewd as shit.

They messed with the wrong woman.

Attached: TenkaAngry.png (1517x1802, 1.29M)

Nice you even kept the menacing aura.

So beautiful
Such bountiful udders

>Footfag

Attached: 1568360173661.jpg (1200x538, 69K)

i have no favorite so far
i really like this mango tho

She lost in love battle once and she is not going to lose again.

Attached: 1572252195441.png (1057x532, 579K)

cute monster feet

Fuck Tenka, Kyouka, Himari, Shushu etc, since her introduction I don't care anymore about other girls

I know this is off-topic but I still cant believe that Tenka actually won the poll considering that Ichika was dead last among the heroines in 5toubun. I guess people who read this manga are actually based and have good taste

Attached: 1540399756421.jpg (2048x1534, 1.45M)

>Fuck Tenka, Kyouka, Himari, Shushu
God I wish. Every girl in this manga was god tier so far

Even the referee girl was god tier.

I don't think that Yuuki will borrow power from the 6th unit, but if he does, how will his form with the wrestler girl come out? It'd be nearly the same with Shushu's power since hers and Shushu's are functionally the same

I'm more interested to see what happens when his sister borrows him.

>what happens when his sister borrows him
New slave form - "Slave: Incest"

Sheep's power is kaioken
Shushu just gets bigger

Reminder this is the manga you're reading.

Attached: 015585866431.png (822x1200, 270K)

the mind of a rapist

Attached: villain.png (925x1019, 854K)

>Ichika was dead last among the heroines in 5toubun
>Related pic has Ichika indicating she was 4th

So the black parts are their skin, right?

Attached: q4.png (1528x2400, 1.13M)

Yes, you can see here and here how their skin starts changing color after eating the peach.

Tenka is better than Ichika though
She's actually aggressive and tries to get the guy

You should do this with one Yuuki in the middle and all the combinations branching out

Wakaba

Attached: DcwzJDVUwAIurf2.jpg (1000x750, 84K)

Attached: nei.jpg (1729x2390, 707K)

>it was the evil guvment all along

>Tenka will never use the suction of a small black hole to edge you for hours while carefully kissing and licking all over your clavicle, right ear and nape

>Kyouka's face

>guvment
wait, i don't remember it being stated that this "onmyou agency" was part of the gubbamint
though it would make little sense for some agency to have access to mato just like that or in secret, so it probably is i guess

>it was the evil guvment all along
Except it wasn't. The sister and her 2 friends are having their personal revenge for injustice caused to them.

Just like real life.

Pretty sure she, and her team, have lost at least once already.

I really love my wife Himari.

Attached: x7(8).png (764x1200, 278K)

Ichika..
won...

>MC sucked her bare tits
That's hot.

shut up yuuki, all your 5 wives are cute

He's got ten wives now.

I hope the kisses in this continue being pages long with multiple panels of lip locking and tongue squirming. Maybe we'll even get a good old triple kiss like 100kanojo did.

Attached: cute.png (764x1200, 352K)

Told you it was an uphill battle Shushu boys.

Attached: 20200217_005540.png (399x594, 152K)

You've already won 5Toubun. Leave this manga to people with better tastes, please.

Brothers can't marry yet

That was a fake genki though

Attached: 1576935139418.png (1300x1015, 561K)

Japanese law doesn't matter in Mato society.

Big Magnum

Attached: 3920.jpg (250x300, 19K)

What if the MCs swapped?

In that universe, TL user would still be stuck on chapter 1 at 85%.

shes too good

>Tenka
Disappointing but not surprising.

Good fetish material
Tenka-sama!
Thanks for the dump.

nice tummy
He better look like this by the end.

I wanna eat Tenka's banana split.