BLEACH

Now that Aniplex has bought the liscence for BLEACH, it's pretty much confirmed to be rebooted as per our credible sources. With aniplex and Sony holding the OST rights of the old anime, they will probably use it in the reboot but can their new OPs and EDs live upto the old ones? Especially considering Aqua Timez and few other bands broke up?

Attached: BLEACH.full.120194.jpg (4154x3046, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/17/bleach-author-shares-emotional-story-of-ending-manga
youtube.com/watch?v=P0Hu2PttIUs
youtube.com/watch?v=PSxi0tCvLGs
youtube.com/watch?v=xrfK7hysGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM
youtube.com/watch?v=fEtFsUvgDMk
youtube.com/watch?v=7O87OdsVOIE
youtu.be/YTMrvnyhMac
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuHxyYqUSU
youtube.com/watch?v=V33nEhaoHGw
someanithing.com/2581
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With the reboot being seasonal, the budget will be managed well and the production team will get enough time to give their best output. I just hope the OPs and EDs can be as good as the old ones. They truly captured the soul of the series.

>Bleach reboot

Attached: 1543317603023.png (449x623, 230K)

>He doesn't know.

Attached: CwVL16xUcAAtiCX.jpg (2111x1480, 290K)

>Especially considering Aqua Timez and few other bands broke up?
Man with a mission, jam project, and bump of chicken are the new hotness

Glad it's finally getting closure the same way Inuyasha got

Attached: inuyasha-the-final-act.jpg (630x630, 137K)

Yeah but Aqua Timez was pure kino man.

Bleachfags being delusional as always.

Your tears are very delicious.

How quickly do you think they can redo the arcs up until Blood War - i.e. catch up with the last anime?
If what I found on google is accurate, only 203 out of 366 episodes of the anime are non-filler. Subtract out other padding and shitty pacing and they could probably get it down to 150 if not lower, I'd think.

Why reboot something that's perfect? It will only be a downgrade.

15-16 episodes for Substitute shinigami arc, 30-35 episodes for Soul society arc, 70-75 for the arramcar saga and 20-22 for fullbring. Almost 150 episodes.

SOON™

Last arc will need at least 65-70 episodes to adapt everything including things that Kubo couldn't add and an extended ending. If they are adapting the novels as well, then that's 20-25 more episodes. In total 225-240 episodes for the reboot.

>source: dude trust me

Yup. Just got a call from Nakano.

Digital can never replace hand drawn and coloured. The original inuyasha anime looked dope.

Why did nobody else try and make a genetic experiment like Ichigo?

They did

Read CFYOW.

UVERworld is actually gaining a member (or rather, the OG member came back) while there are other bands coming out but yeah, not many bands that could capture the mid 2000s J-pop anymore now that everyone went batshit with computer generated music

There's prolly Kana-boon but that's abeut it

>UVERworld
Literal dogshit-tier band, I have absolutely no idea how they keep getting work. Bleach OP2 was the only good song they've ever done.

I am still not sure why exactly Aizen needs these guys. They fail to kill even one (read: one) shinigami. Aizen alone stomped all the commanders with ease.

Attached: 10 jobbers.jpg (658x466, 46K)

So is it going to be a continuation or a "reboot"? I was always disappointed that things ended on the Fullbringer arc without the potential for all the crazy shit to end the series properly - Quincy war, Aizen's Return, Soul King etc... is that where they're going?

If so, that would be phenomenal and I think so many fans, old and new alike would return to check it out. However, if its one of the other rumors that its either a from-the-beginning reboot or something completely different (Ichigo's kids or something) then I'm skeptical.

Their purpose was making Ichigo stronger, I guess???

Speed bumps to give him enough time to unlock the soul marble to turn him into a butterfly.

Yes, but they also explained the complete story of hollows, and how they became the way they are. Though it is a sin that they never animated unmasked.

>So is it going to be a continuation or a "reboot"?
Knowing that a aniplex bought the rights and it will be given to a different studio, they will have to start from scratch just like HxH 2011 and fruits basket.

They were used for psychological warfare. Soul Society had no concept of how far Aizen had advanced in his plans. They didn't know how many Vasto Lordes Aizen recruited into his possession. Soul Society determined that if Aizen had 10, it would put an end to the Gotei 13 as each of the Vasto Lordes would be strong enough to take down a Captain.

However, Aizen didn't have 10 Vasto Lordes. At best, he had 6 (Espada 0-4 and Wonderweiss; Szayel was originally a Vasto Lorde but he regressed to Adjuchas state to get certain skill trees [i.e. Gabriel] he couldn't obtain as a Vasto Lorde, since he stopped growing). Aizen didn't have the sheer numbers to take down Gotei 13 with Vasto Lordes, so he went for a more indirect approach.

Since SS faced so many unknown variables, they kept their strongest asset - Ichigo - close by and tried to stop him from getting to Aizen directly. Aizen aimed to split SS and Ichigo by capturing Orihime. In fear that Orihime would awaken the Hougyoku and result in the Espada becoming even stronger than before, SS sent four of their Captains to retrieve Ichigo back. Aizen didn't want to fight all of the Captains, especially Yamamoto, so he sealed the ones that went into Hueco Mundo off from the war. Aizen also anticipated that certain captains would be sent into Hueco Mundo, namely Unohana (the healer), Kenpachi (who wanted to fight strong opponents), and Byakuya (to save his Vice Captain and Rukia). They are among Soul Society's strongest Captains, and so he cut them off from the battle because their abilities were most suited for a long, drawn out fight.

The Espada mostly lost because they fought several opponents at once, and quite a number of them overestimated their abilities (or underestimated their opponents).

Also, do note that, on average, the Vasto Lorde-class Espada were strong enough that a single Captain couldn't stop them. Starrk required 3 Captain-level Shinigami, including two Visored and one of the strongest normal Captains, albeit they didn't use their Bankai. (Also Starrk lost a lot of his fighting spirit after Barragan died.) Halibel successfully fended off a Captain-level Shinigami all by herself, albeit one that was inexperienced, and she staved off two Vice Captain-level Vizards as well. Barragan required a Captain and arguably the second most skilled Kido user in Soul Society to take them down, and even then it was a crapshoot and they just exploited his natural weakness. And Ulquiorra needed to be taken down by Ichigo (who had twice as much reiatsu as a Captain at the time) powered up by White, as well as Uryu assisting him. Yammy required both Kenpachi and Byakuya to take him down.

cute and canon

Attached: 66557067_p40.jpg (707x991, 422K)

Hi guys, 4th level reader here
I have something to tell you
Yachiru is an Arrancar

Too cute!

Way too cute!

Attached: 66557067_p11.jpg (1046x1484, 808K)

Ok now time out, what do you mean by reboot? Whole series from scratch? That's stupid, they should just animate the parts that weren't covered in the old anime yet.

i want orihime with her honey eyes so i am fine with a reboot

also all the people who were angry at the ending will be assblasted which is a win

I'm still seething.

good

Attached: 41609182_p0.jpg (696x693, 147K)

Thats the reason for your existance.

Is that Kubo again.
This man is literally horny for his own particular character

LOL They actually did.

Aizen just sucks at making armies.
In the end he too choose to become Soul Society's cock slave again.

Well, his characters have God tier designs.

Inuyasha was Digital.

I am talking about the initial 167 episodes.

>he doesn't know

Isane

Attached: isane_kotetsu_beach.png (708x772, 678K)

At least use a better quality image.

Seek help.

That's what you will need in the near future.

Fullbring arc has shown that fights can be adapter at 5 chapters per episode with little to no cuts. SO I think an average of 3.5-4 chapters per episode is very much doable. So 120-140 episodes.

forgive me

Attached: isane_beauty.png (528x770, 410K)

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>Also Starrk lost a lot of his fighting spirit after Barragan died.
Which was later reinvigorated by Lillinette.
> Halibel successfully fended off a Captain-level Shinigami all by herself
She didn't, she lost and WW had to save her.
>Barragan required a Captain and arguably the second most skilled Kido user in Soul Society to take them down
Hachi basically took him down alone, Soi Fon bankai did hurt him but it didn't bring the fight any closer to the end.
>and even then it was a crapshoot and they just exploited his natural weakness.
It's not like he overpowered them, he just used his hax ability. I don't see how him being taken down by it makes him feel any more powerful.
>Yammy required both Kenpachi and Byakuya to take him down.
He didn't "require" this, Kenpachi mentions the fight was fucking boring, it probably looked just like what we've seen previously.

Well, yeah, with age human's physical and mental capabilites depreciate. I'd probably need help with a lot of things in 50-60 years. Doesn't change the fact you're literally mentally ill.

>credible sources
Is it happening??!

based

Projecting won't help you user. One of the symptoms of the mentality challenged.

No.

My biggest issue is how kubo always offscreen characters
>yammy, fuckin espada 0, at least show me why he's 0 besides muh high reiatsu
>squad 0
>byakuya vs sternritters, rip commissioner gordon
or make them go teamkill
>aizen to harribel
>nearly all the sternritters, esp cangdu, bg9, bazzb, robert, gerald, jugram
the fuck kubo

Attached: tenor.gif (400x270, 3.25M)

Yes. The announcement alone will be enough for a HoAD.

He just made too many characters.

There was just no way to show other fights after it was confirmed to end in 5 chapters. Fucking hashwalth the right hand man of Yuha gor off-screened. Kubo was going somewhere with him and bazzb. But everything was rushed to end in 5 chapters. The Rukia wedding novel had to address what happened to every character that wasn't shown in the epilogue. They will fix it in the anime.

If he didnt injure his arm we might have more. How did he even tore his tendon anw? Fap too much? His manga is so minimalistic compare to other manga I find it hard to believe is from drawing too much.

Heres a hint. He was drawing Orihime

The ending date was planned a year ahead, so basically since the final fights started. Kubo apparently deemed Yoruichi's ass more satisfying for the readers than anything he could come up for Hash he wasn't wrong
Apparently he literally always leaned on it while drawing, and after 15 years of work it was enough to fuck it up good. Also, the tendon wasn't the reason Bleach ended, Kubo didn't even know it was this bad until after Bleach ended.

>>The ending date was planned a year ahead
Yeah but even if we take that into consideration that's like 40-45 chapters before the ending around the pernida fight and kubo gave those elite fights 10-12 chapters each until Ichigo and Orihime reached Yuha's chamber. If i remember correctly Uryu vs Hashwalth happened simultaneously to that and kubo pretty much off-screened it. Not to mention the last 5 chapters were super rushed to the point that we couldn't even know what ichigo's true bankai does. It just feels like Kubo wanted to do so much more but the doctors told him to stop at the last minute.

>Also, the tendon wasn't the reason Bleach ended, Kubo didn't even know it was this bad until after Bleach ended.
Yes but Kubo was sick since fullbring are, for almost 5 years. He was even hospitalized more than once during the last arc.

Who do you think weakened them enough for Aizen to easily beat their asses?

>It just feels like Kubo wanted to do so much more but the doctors told him to stop at the last minute.
I don't know how it feels, but it's just not true. Maybe Kubo just didn't care for things you cared for, maybe he wanted to troll the audience one last time with the bankai or maybe he just fucked up with the planning. Look at the end of arrancar arc, it's strikingly similar. Aizen's final fight is noticeably shorter than prelude to it, or some other major fights in the arc, like with Yhwach. Yammy gets off-screened, Gerard who played similar role is also taken down anitclimatically. Harribel gets killed by Aizen, just like some (even long-standing) Sterns are killed by Yhwach. Most of the Vizards do fucking nothing and just job after training Ichigo (Hachi is the one exception), just like Squad 0. We never find out the fates of Grimmjow, Mashiro, Hiyori and Kensei until 100+ chapters after the arc. Nel and her bros are also missing in the epilogue, which lasts just two chapters (compared to SS arc's 4). Harribel's situation is cleared up via novel. This also parallels many people missing in the final chapters of Bleach. Wrapping up gigantic sagas like this isn't that simple.

>He was even hospitalized more than once during the last arc.
Source?

Nobody, it wasn't needed. They had no way of going around Kyouka Suigetsu aside of Gin and Yama and Espada helped with none of them. Aizen easily took out captains in Soul Society arc. Also, Shinji and Lisa didn't even have any injuries before they started fighting Aizen.

Jump. They made a public statement apologizing to the fans when Bleach went on a sudden break for a week or two during the second half of TYBW mentioning Kubo's health.

It doesn't mean he was hospitalized. Stuff like this happens all the time, it could have just been cold or something. When Oda was hosptalized, it was said explicitly.

He had to offscreen some characters because he was addicted to churning characters out. The story didn't have room for them given its simplistic and repetitive plot structures. Having five more chapters dedicated to Byakuya and Kenpachi taking out Yammy wouldn't have improved the series any.

>It doesn't mean he was hospitalized. it could have just been cold or something.
They specifically mentioned him being hospitalized. Kubo went in depth about his health issues in the chapter he dedicated to the dead kid on his twitter.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/17/bleach-author-shares-emotional-story-of-ending-manga

Take a look at his state during the radio interviews he did just after the manga ended.

Attached: 1577005580359.jpg (600x429, 38K)

>I don't know how it feels, but it's just not true. Maybe Kubo just didn't care for things you cared for,
If that was the case he wouldn't have collaborated with Narita and given answers to some important questions left open by the rushed ending. They answer most of the things in your post.

The novels that is.

Bring us glorious Askin.

I don't have much to say about them as a pairing, but a mc tag teaming with his waifu to take down the final boss was pretty damn refreshing.

If I recall correctly, it was them asking him about stuff, not him telling them what to do. Kubo once said he has an unwritten story for every character. He might have just not deemed stuff you care about important enough to include in the main stort.
>They specifically mentioned him being hospitalized.
Again, any specific source other that? Nothing in the rest of your post implies he was hospitalized during the final arc.

Bleach op 2 was pretty good. They also did 'Bleach: heat the soul opening 2' which I only discovered recently which is also pretty good. They seem to do well with Bleach

See They were also used to help Ichigo grow so that that could awaken Ichigo's latent power putting him on even fitting with Aizen. He couldn't find a rival to help him grow so he used to Espada to make one

It would be if that amounted to anything. In the end her only role was fixing his sword which she couldn't even do herself.

>>If I recall correctly, it was them asking him about stuff, not him telling them what to do.
Why even make novels that extend upon the ending and give some important answers if the author was satisfied with how the manga ended? Narita even mentions that kubo told him many interesting stories including one about Yoruichi which he wants him to draw in the aftermath of CFYOW 3.

>>Again, any specific source other that?
Statement from jump which was even covered by e-celebs that reviewed it weekly.
youtube.com/watch?v=P0Hu2PttIUs
youtube.com/watch?v=PSxi0tCvLGs

>. In the end her only role was fixing his sword which she couldn't even do herself.
She did. Facebook was need because Yuha made sure that in every future the sword was broken FB made a past where it could be healed and then she fixed it.

>Why even make novels that extend upon the ending and give some important answers if the author was satisfied with how the manga ended?
Why not? It's always some additional dough. And Narita is a bleachfag apparently (or so he says). Naruto, One Piece and many others also have novels.
>Narita even mentions that kubo told him many interesting stories including one about Yoruichi which he wants him to draw in the aftermath of CFYOW 3.
That's what I said. Kubo has lots of stories for lots of characters he never found any place to tell. Doesn't mean he deems them essential for the main story. It's more likely he doesn't, really, considering that lots of stuff in the last 40 chapters is just fanservice which Kubo chose over the loredumps dieharfans seem to care about so much.

>She did. Facebook was need because Yuha made sure that in every future the sword was broken FB made a past where it could be healed and then she fixed it.
So she couldn't do it herslef, thank you. Also, this explanation never made sense. Orihime's power is time-related, she rejects events. If there's an event Tsuki can change, I don't see why she wouldn't be able to reject it.

Guys guys! What if OP by GRANRODEO

Attached: Mayuri.png (710x461, 397K)

>Why not?
Because it's not necessary unless the author think otherwise.

>Naruto, One Piece and many others also have novels.
They aren't necessary to get important things left open by the rushed ending, neither do they expand upon the ending with 2-3 volumes of material. Anyone who isn't a retard can see Jump and Kubo decided to do the novels after knowing that he can't include everything in the manga knowing the time constraints and his declining health.

>>Doesn't mean he deems them essential for the main story.
Shunsui and Mayuri had some actually good conclusions to their arcs in the final fights with the elites.

>> over the loredumps
Which was covered in CFYOW that acts as a direct sequel to the final arc. The novels wouldn't be made in the first place if the ending was satisfactory.

> If there's an event Tsuki can change, I don't see why she wouldn't be able to reject it.
Orihime rejects events but there needs a future possible for her negation to work, Yuha made sure that every possible future had the sword broken, meaning her rejection can't work. FB made a past that where the sword wasn't broken by Yuha making it possible for her to fix it knowing there is a future available for it to be fixed knowing that it wasn't broken by Yuha. Also she was the only one who could fix his sword in that situation, Unohana was long dead.

Based IRCuck doesn't know how the Book of End works.

>make them go teamkill
What's the problem here?

Attached: 2a76904a82c16d4816efb574728d2647.jpg (564x819, 94K)

Ulquiorra should have won.

Man, you truly love creating narratives and accepting no other explanations. That's pretty much while you're always wrong.

But why would Yuha's powers affect only Orihime's and Tsuki's? Why rejecting a past event is impossible without a compatible future but inserting himself into the past isn't? They both deal with the past. Also, why Tsukishima making Ichigo's sword "not broken" didn't fix it immediately? His powers can have very physical effects as seen in Byakuya's fight.

Nope, thinking your explaination makes more sense over others just because you thinks so isn't an argument. No need for me to create any narratives. The novels expanded upon the ending and reveled some important stuff left open by the rushed ending.

>> That's pretty much while you're always wrong.
Sure man you just proved me wrong.

>needing extra material for the finale to even begin to make sense
Indeed it was a shit one. But Bleach had been a dumpster fire ever since halfway-Mexico anyway.

>actually expecting a BLEACH reboot

Kiss my ass cuck,the life of a weekly mangaka is hell especially one who's having constant health issues for 5 years and still keeps going for his fans without taking a long break. Till the very end Kubo was well aware of his obligation to his readers and contributed with Narita to expand upon the ending and give a more satisfactory conclusion to his story.

>But Bleach had been a dumpster fire ever since halfway-Mexico anyway.
Imagine being this wrong.

Now we are in the denial phase.

Attached: EPS32njVUAAbCdu.jpg (784x1024, 105K)

Based as fuck

Only Yhwach is actually capable of it since he's got the blueprints for a soul king.
Most other attempts would struggle to maintain stability and either die or go berserk like Hikone.

>Bleach OP2 was the only good song they've ever done.
Nah that one Blood + opening they did was much better

Aizen should've fed them to the hogyoku

No they won't. The d grayman reboot started from where it left off after changing studios.

>Starrk required 3 Captain-level Shinigami
Yeah sure. Remember when he was taken out by that epic combination attack? Same

>There was just no way to show other fights after it was confirmed to end in 5 chapters.
A good writer can improvise. Hell, even a decent writer could improvise with half a volume worth of chapters.

I don't want a reboot I want them to just animate the last arc and the narita novels because they mean a whole lot to the epilogue there's just too many things in the original that just wouldn't have the same appeal as they would in a remake, the way Aizen took down Soi fon, Shinji, HItsugaya and Shusui after fooling Hitsugaya into stabbing Hinamori especially because all of them trying to attack him was filler he slashed them all in a single page in the manga.

>Shunsui and Mayuri had some actually good conclusions to their arcs in the final fights with the elites.
Mayuri should've died. Him getting away with everything was an absolute shit conclusion.

Go ahead, show the Hashwalth vs Uryu fight, Gerard being defeated in a decent manner, The dads actually fighting, and a decent final fight in 5 chapters.

Mayuri should have died to Ishida but Kubo loves him too much kek

At least he isn't orochimaru. The souls he killed form the Rukongai in the last arc had a logical reason even if it was cruel.

>Tfw that page in the novel where he just casually starts raiding the dude's house while a small child is stabbing the guy to death

Mayuri is such an asshole

I have heard Bleach anime by Pierrot is now avalaible on Netflix, and that this seems to indicate that if there is some kind of anime for Bleach will be a continuation, not a reboot.

Every characters that has fought for the sake of revenge in Bleach has died. Tousen, Gin, Komamura. You can name it.

>I have heard Bleach anime by Pierrot is now avalaible on Netflix
Source? Last time i checked it was taken off of Netflix. The only ones that have the liscence of the old anime are Viz and even that's expiring soon. That's why these quick releases in the recent months.

>b-but atleast 'X' happening wasn't as retarded as 'Y' happening!
stfu

Komamura isn't dead, they said he died as a respect to him as a captain, instead of outting that he turned into a beast and can no longer return to human like speech and form he used to have. His former vice captain takes in two of his race who were told all about what he did and that made them wanna be shinigami as well.

I haven't Netflix myself, but I've read some people in some forum to say this. Maybe they have seen announced there that Bleach is going to be on Netflix, not now, but soon.

The only way a reboot can work is if its modified from the original source and I mean HEAVILY modified. At least 1/3rd of the cast will need to be axed for it to be good in any capacity. I'd suggest getting rid of both Rukia and Orihime because they both suck and only encourage stupid shipfaggotry. Instead, replace them with Senna. After that, the gotei needs to be trimmed down. Get rid of the shitty ones like hitsugaya, soi fon, and Kenpachi and the ones who never contributed anything meaningful like Ukitake and Unohana. Turn it into the gotei 10 or something. Next are the arrancar and vizards. Get rid of everyone who wasn't an espada besides the privarons and that should be good enough. For vizards, Love and Hiyori should be cut. For the quincy, cut at least half of them since they were offscreened anyway.

>I'd suggest getting rid of both Rukia and Orihime because they both suck and only encourage stupid shipfaggotry.
You're retarded. I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything.

Only Ichigo's

Attached: 1725.jpg (600x952, 237K)

The point is he lost everything over a revenge that Yamamoto didn't even ask for. He couldn't do shit to defend soul society after turning into the s fox which was the price of his vengence. He asked Tousen to let go his revenge yet he himself couldn't.

Hey man, you do know originally Kubo planned for Senna to be Rukia and Renji's daughter from the future,right?
This is as gay as Karin and Yuzu being brocons

>Shunsui and Mayuri had some actually good conclusions to their arcs in the final fights with the elites.
Getting to see the Pernida fight animated is the main reason I want to see the Blood War animated.

also remove Ichigo and make Chado the MC with megane-kun as his sidekick

>gay
Only a little.

Attached: D0gBn2tUwAAvVAp.jpg (680x608, 80K)

Question: During their info dump about how a broken bankai can never be fixed, does that mean that Ichigo's bankai will never look like this again after he broke it to make that killing blow on Ywach?

Also, it's kinda cool that his hollowfication now turns his skin that white color he had back in HC, more so, it kinda sucks that since Ywach was so broken we never got to see a full fight on Ichigo at his best, all we know is that Orihime is now strong enough to be able to visuablity follow Ichigo's full speed like this and not be pushed back by his spirit energy when back in the past she couldn't even get close to him when he was fighting Byakuya and didn't even sense him coming when he showed up to block Yami's attack on her.

Attached: 678Ichigo's_Bankai,_Tensa_Zangetsu.png (1366x1105, 1.25M)

I guess the white clothing are his hollow powers so technically that part should repair itself but not the main blade.

>all we know is that Orihime is now strong enough to be able to visuablity follow Ichigo's full speed like this and not be pushed back by his spirit energy when back in the past she couldn't even get close to him when he was fighting Byakuya and didn't even sense him coming when he showed up to block Yami's attack on her.
I remember when the spoilers came out for these chapters. Everyone thought that Orihime was going to die and Rukia would go through the portal with Ichigo.

I remember deathberry were screeching how orihime had a death flag and would die soon.

That reminds me, was Orihime always able to make a barrier this big?

In the anime they made it seem like she could barely make it over her head.

Attached: 675Orihime_blocks.png (716x605, 585K)

She trained during the timeskip user.
Also
>>anime

If there is an anime I hope they expand on Uryu's part it really feels like Kubo had more to show on his side but rushed it because of the cancellation notice and his health, his actions are the ones that fucked Ywach over to allow Ichigo to cut him down in the first place

She was able to stop Yheach's attacks so good, he had to cheat to be able to land a hit on Ichigo.

Her powers have always been somewhat inconsistent.

Attached: 1466530898449.png (1045x1616, 1.98M)

>They got bigger as she got older
>Ichigo got to fondle those

Dammit, this is frustrating! Why does such a pure girl have such a lewd body?! What kinda punchline is that?

>expects a reboot and not just a special
I can't read moonrunes, you fuck.

What annoys me is how he offscreened Sternritter Q “The Questioning” and his hax ability to have his opponents doubt themselves. How did Kenpachi ever defeat him?

Didn't you read the page?

>>Get the Mangaka, jump chief editor and the anime voice actors together
>>For just an anime special announcement as the "20th" anniversary project
user I

Bleach is dead. Bury it.
Consider it mercy.

yeah, special or a movie

>Hey man, you do know originally Kubo planned for Senna to be Rukia and Renji's daughter from the future,right?
No he planned on her being gender bent Renji

Why the fuck would they reboot it? Even the hardcore fans are only expecting an adaption of the final arc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this shit happened in the actual manga

>we never got to see a full fight on Ichigo at his best
That wasn't his best. Dangai was the closest he ever got to his peak.

Orihime and Rukia should've both been killed. Ichigo works best as a loner.

That isn’t a reboot then, that’s a continuation. Two different things

>Remove Rukia.
>Ichigo never becomes a shinigami.
>Bleach is now a slice-of-life about a high school boy going through life trying to support his father and sisters in a world where he randomly meets spirits.
I’d honestly watch it.

Ichigo is the only person able to touch him without being incinerated by his reiatsu.

kek, he literally just ripped the bitch's throat out before she could ask a question.

>t. Henry

>Meanwhile kingdom a best seller gets new season announcement in the magazine.
Give up user, you lost hard.

You guys might get monkey paw'd you realize that,right?

Bleach gets a new season to finish up the last arc
the violence is censored to hell

was it worth it? I mean it was the bloodiest arc in the series

Cutehime

based, i'll watch it agin

Mayuri did nothing wrong

Kill yourself

It's both things

Kenpachi was deaf from the monkeyman's roars

Artistically BLEACH is one of the most brilliant looking manga in all of shonen jump, and thematically it builds very poetic stories that often touch on concepts either never touched upon in other shonens, or takes them in a new direction that makes an individual characters story unique from their contemporaries in other manga.

Never is it referenced that Shintoism has a concept of maintaining four souls in one body and finding peace with them as the over arching theme of the story and ichigo's character growth, but it is something a lot of people have thought about and made connections to, because the four races (Human, Shinigami, hallow, and quincy) have striking parallels to the four mitama of Shintoism, and the stories focusing around these specific races take reference from the mitama core values.

Shinigami (Saki mitama) focuses on the power gained by Ichigo and the way he chooses to use it, at first choosing only to do as he pleased, but was forced to take responsibility for the power he now holds, and would eventually use this new found responsibility to influence the place his newfound power came from. (After learning to be responsible for his actions with his powers in Karakura town, he uses his fresh perspective to change over a millenia of tradition in soul society, by providing them a respectable perspective they never acknowledged.)

Attached: Shinigami.jpg (1465x2100, 618K)

But they did acknowledge it in the novel, thanks to interacting with Ichigo and his friends soul society after being destroyed kinda restructured into a less rural government lead by some loli girl with a big book

He would've shattered the shield if he really wanted to. He just preferred to show Ichigo how helpless he is.

Arrancar (Ara mitama) is centered around instinctual desire for challenge and passion. Challenge is something everyone desires, and overwhelming passion for something is held by every hallow. A desire to be remembered, a desire to fight, to be with others, to understand ones self, in other words, all hallow desire to feel whole once again, through their ever deepening desires and passions, even going back as far as the vengeful ghosts they spawn from, being locked into the world by their past regrets.
These are all easy feelings to reject because they are so visceral, but they still have a purpose, and that is the entire point of Ichigo learning to utilize and ultimately accept his hallow side. (Best represented by his inner battle with his hallow while training under the vizords, and through his more intimate interactions with the arrancar under Aizen's orders.)

During fake karakura town Ichigo shows his growth through his interactions with the captains, Gin, and his father (showing more faith in the captains, more understanding with his father, even during a situation as difficult as Aizen's attack, and seeing a bit of genuine sincerity in Gin) This all comes to a head when he becomes Getsuga. Accepting Zangetsu and trying to understand him, showing just how willing he is to grow, but it is too soon. Ichigo still has a lot of room left to grow. (He still doesn't fully accpet the true nature of Zangetsu, nor does he know it as well as he thinks he does and while understanding of both zangetsu and white, he still hasn't acknowledged them as part of him. Emblematic of how ichigo still considers Zangetsu a master and his blade a sword, rather than a genuine extension of himself. As a result, Ichigo loses that power, and moves on to his next challenge, living life without the ability to indulge his instincts and fulfil his sense of responsibility.)

Attached: Vasto_Lorde.jpg (960x720, 162K)

Imagine if Ichigo beat up Tatsuki for whatever reason and then Orihime kicked his ass

The nagi mitama represents the normal, the way things are meant to be, and if the focus of Ichigo's human side. When Ichigo regains his power, he accepts them as a part of his normal life. His long stretch of time spent feeling empty and without purpose gave a whole new meaning to his powers and appreciation with what they gave him. The ability to be passionate, to feel fulfilled in actions he would consider important, the connection it gave him to his friends both supernatural and real. His powers we ready to be accepted, but they still weren't fully understood.

Attached: Human.jpg (1465x2100, 504K)

Kusi mitama is the essence of wonder and wisdom, both of which ichigo obtains from the past. Squad zero pass on their own wisdom to Ichigo as he travels from one domain to another and is rewarded through power. Like-wise, through understanding the circumstances of his mothers life and the feelings of Zangetsu does he obtain the power of his true Zanpakto. Through his experiences over the course of the story, Ichigo is able to look past Zangetsu's self restraining actions and see the genuine love Zangetsu had for him, love like a mother. Through the wisdom of his encounter, he forges his true zanpakto and obtains a wonderous power, the combination of all his laten abilities.

The combination of his quincy, human, Shinigami, and hallow powers is reflective of his personality at this point. No longer does Ichigo act like a selfishly or bitterly, but he seems significantly more content. He walks with confidence and maintains a gentle smile on his face after his training, and shows more open concern for others.

Not a single word I have said is something that I know of being confirmed, for all I know I am talking out my butt and being heavily influenced by other bleach fans ideas, and simply maintaining them because of my bias, but if that is the case, then maybe there is value to the way bleach is written.

As a conventional story it has sever issues that could hold it back for many people from being a good reading experience, but for me, I feel my imagination flow with every panel and every poem gets me more invested in the character and story it refers to. These small details build into something I find fascinating and genui9nly enthralling to think about and feel a creative rush every time I think about them.

Attached: TYBW.png (640x1117, 582K)

Anyone else feel like Orihime and Tatsuki were originally planned to be a lesbian couple? They look like the stereotypical dyke and girly girl pair.

Does Ichigo even have sheathes for his new zanpakuto?

>Orihime and Tatsuki were originally planned to be a lesbian couple?
Orihime been lusting for the strawberry cock since her introduction so no

We already had chizuru as the lesbian friend so no.

The VAs are always at small bleach events like brave souls promotion.

It is very possible a reboot could happen, after animejapan 2020 got canned the same leaker also mentioned that as well as a ongoing burn the witch manga series coinciding with a six episode ova. Supposedly it'll be announced online at some point maybe either soon or when the event was originally supposed to take place.

>animejapan
But that was cancelled?

>Why the fuck would they reboot it?
Because the series is fundamentally flawed and needs to be repaired by someone who knows what their doing. Kinda like the original fma

>Ichigo never becomes a shinigami.
Senna's still there. Plus, his dad could just decide to reveal that he was a shinigami all along.

Yes but he broke them in the final fight

Yes but the announcements will still be happening online

>>The event getting cancelled means it won't be announced
>>Doesn't reflect how big the announcement would be for it being done at the biggest anime event of the year with the manga, jump chief editor and the VAs.

Except those events don't have Kubo and and anyone from Jump let alone their chief editor.

Tatsuki would get jealous of Chizuru though

>a ongoing burn the witch manga series coinciding with a six episode ova
Why would jump suddenly decide to play nice with one of their notoriously unreasonable mangaka? Even Kishi didn't get that kind of special treatment from jump and he's one of their golden boys.

God dammit, Ichigo.

Fuck you,dude. there are so many iconic moments in the anime that just wouldn't be recaptuable in a remake and least you forget Brotherhood rushed through the beginning like madmen to get to the new content, imagine the new anime running straight through all of soul society, hueco mundo, fake karakura and xcuction to get to the blood war

It wasn't jealousy. She did it to protect Orihime from being her sex toy.

What about HxH 2011?

Last arc was utter garbage. Only good part was Ichigo/Aizen tag team.

But he literaly used the Almighty to cheat. She blocked him and he used a future where her shield was broken, so he would be able to land a hit on Ichigo.

Too bad it didn't last more chapters.

Attached: 20190812_154155.jpg (600x416, 122K)

Garbage for normalfags.

Because there have already been 8 years since the anime ended, a whole generation, and it's necessary they see the series from the start to get them interested, they would be lost if they watch just the last arc (and anime reruns have very little audience and have bad schedules (in case Bleach is having them)).

>8 years since the anime ended, a whole generation
Read this sentence again, and let your stupidity seep into your own brain.

If a possible anime starts the next year are already 9 years

No, retard. A 'generation' isn't 8 years. It's 20.

What studio should it be?

In 10 years little kids who didn't know Bleach are now teenagers, the supposed target for a new anime

[citation needed]

Madhouse.

Based

t. common fucking sense

Which ever one animated this
youtube.com/watch?v=xrfK7hysGD4

I think makes more sense to differenciate people in their twenties, people in their thirties, etc az a generation

youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM
best opening, they better no change it if the reboot is real

No, a generation is 20 years. This is common fucking knowledge. Are you all retarded?

Remember that brief moment the show actually did Kubo's style 100 percent? It was the scene Rukia faded from Ichigo's view after he lost his powers. I liked it alot. I hope if the show comes back they actually animate it like that.

what's that user, a still ongoing manga gets a new season? and because an ongoing manga got a new season, I can 100% say that a finished manga will get a reboot. Man, how can I compete with your big brain?

>reboot
for what reason? me or some other bleachfag user might get corona and die without seeing blood war animated

Best Girl

Attached: 291Cover.png (2133x1600, 422K)

Literally no other shounen achieved the amount of waifus Kubo did.

Attached: Bleach_PARTY.jpg (5615x4000, 2.13M)

user, when someone says that three generations of his family lived somewhere, he means he lived there, his father lived there and his grandfather lived there. That's what generations are about.

did anyone even care about sternritters besides /our girl/ Giselle and thunder thigh

drink plenty of gatorade

Askin is probably the most popular one together with Giselle. No one cares about the "thunder thigh" though. As Nodt had some following too.

There are various ways to look at it, it's not simply that the previous genaration have the age to have their own children. Too many things change in 10 years, and, for example, people in their twenties share different interests and likes than people in their thirties, it's already another stage of life.

No, it's 20 years. I don't care what the jews did to your retarded fucking brain, a human being mates when they're 20 years old. You're all so fucking stupid I want to puke right now.

Attached: 1567495622056.jpg (800x610, 414K)

Of course they would change it, old openings and endings are never used in a reboot.

But you can sill watch it when you want ,( on Youtube or the Bleach DVDs you bought), you will simply have another one to watch, and it's very probable it will be worse, you should mentalize, but who cares, you still have the other.

So if this is happening does that mean burn the witch is actually getting serialized? Cause i'm not sure I can handle WSJ with both Kubo and Fujimoto in it, there's only so much full retard a magazine can hold and the 2 will definitely try to out do each other.

Fujimoto is definitely a full retard, you got that much right.

Yes but he gets away with it, can we assume kubo can get away with his shit again too?

Kubo got away with 'The Heart'. He's a goddamn madman.

This omake would be perfect to announce it (just change recap book for anime reboot)

Attached: Resurrected-Souls-bleach-33253549-1023-766.jpg (1023x766, 282K)

Is it confirmed?

No.

Bleach is such a filthy garbage that it's only good for promoting condoms.

Attached: lewd_bleach.png (538x487, 188K)

The one thing I couldn't argue against as a Narutard

Go back to your normalfag shithole.

what effect would a bleach reboot do to the current state of shounen battle anime? would it a massive success or fail miserably?

Go back to your normalfag shithole.

all i did was ask a question faggot, relax

You don't belong on this website.

>You don't belong on this website.
cope and dilated harder pal, I've been here longer than you.

I liked Liltotto.

Attached: bleach-5271479.png (635x949, 273K)

>knock out The Power unconscious
>oneshot pepe
>fight Ichigo and Byakuya
>dodge Auswahlen carrying Gigi
>fight 3 final bosses (Ywach, Hikone, Tokinada)
>successfully negotiate and banter with Mayuri
>rescue her friends and get to chill in the human world knowing every fucking super secret
at the end she was one of the most successful character I'd say

Attached: 1431570179377.jpg (1024x1024, 245K)

So cute!

Attached: 71937202_p3.jpg (800x1000, 540K)

You liked her. I LOVED her.

>ESL
yikes

best daughteru
I hope they animate CFYOW. She's already in the mobile game story with the mayuri banter in CFYOW. Also kicking some arrancar ass.

Attached: __candice_catnipp_liltotto_lamperd_and_meninas_mcallon_bleach_drawn_by_umi_pixiv6861961__7df45c370f3 (567x839, 573K)

VERY cute!

Attached: leekspin orihime.gif (352x240, 227K)

So very, very cute!

Attached: orihime cute.gif (500x259, 1.17M)

Good man.

potential timeskip liltotto

Attached: yj4tubtz34521.jpg (320x342, 26K)

I think Studio VOLN do 100 episodes re-adaptation
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1467608581290.gif (352x240, 148K)

Reminder that these 3 currently own Huedo Mundo.

Attached: 4361e2b05702e8dc4b02760046642cf8.jpg (844x1054, 173K)

The first classic OP should be the final OP for the reboot/used in the last battle

make way for the original chad manlets

Attached: Yasutora-Chad-Sado-Bleach-Shonen-Jump.jpg (500x760, 72K)

In the meantime will you be guys watching Sakura Taisen for the Kubo?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEtFsUvgDMk

>The first classic OP should be (...) used in the last battle
It's completely unfitting for the purpose.

yes

>Glutton power
>Can use it to copy abilities
Would she be voiced by Makiko Ohmoto if Aniplex adapts any material she's in?

>why yes I do have patrician style and tastes
>how can you tell?

Attached: Untitled-11.png (323x326, 53K)

Actual faggot

>be Renji
>nut inside your sundress-wearing tomboy childhood friend
>normally people would cheer for you
>but you're not some mutant shinigami/hollow/quincy/fullbringer so people get mad at you
>people wish someone else nuts into your tomboy
Being Renji is suffering

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x1250, 98K)

I honestly can't believe I preferred these guys over the akatsuki as a kid. You can argue the akatsuki weren't as strong, but they were more of a legit threat, and not Saturday morning cartoon villains/minor nuisances.

Attached: 14454764_p0.jpg (1234x593, 259K)

Renji doesn't give a shit and put a baby inside Rukia's womb.

Because of the rushed ending, there were a lot of plot points that got abandoned and one of them was soul society planning to make Ichigo the new soul king (confirmed in the novels).

One big important thing that I think the fullbring arc could have possibly had was that the development Ichigo went through in it could have been relevant to how he would have dealt with this situation when the time came had Kubo written this plot point fully in the manga. In that arc, Ichigo was faced with the horror of having his family and friends going against him and there was even a moment where he had thought that his own father was doing the same. He had also learned to trust soul society.

What happened in the fullbring arc could have been a setup for his development in the final arc. Ichigo didn’t really have much to do in the second half of the final arc and Kubo said in an interview that the fullbring arc was important because it leads into future chapters. The novel is addressing this plot point, but I’m pretty sure it would have gone differently and probably would have given some interesting development for Ichigo’s character. Things didn’t go as planned.

Aizen would've danced around them either way.

Am I supposed to be impressed? Even if aniplex takes over, you're still experiencing one of the worst shounen arcs in history, now with a shitty OST, since it's no longer the same studio.

The only person who should care to nut inside Rukia to impregnate her is Renji.

I hate what they did to my wife in the final arc.

Attached: 77015980_p0.png (1708x2584, 2.38M)

Shit taste retard

>He had to offscreen some characters because he was addicted to churning characters out.
But why even set up Yammy as a legit threat? Why make him espada 0 if you're not even going to do anything with it? Oda off screening characters is understandable, Kubo is just a hack.

Ha Ha, okay retard user keep lying to yourself.

>Why make him espada 0 if you're not even going to do anything with it?
He kept Byakuya and Kenpachi out of the battle at fake karakura
>implying Oda isnt a hack

>He kept Byakuya and Kenpachi out of the battle at fake karakura
Because they totally would've stood a chance against Aizen right?
>>implying Oda isnt a hack
He's a hack, but a good one. Kubo's a bad hack.

Attached: 1522433439849.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Keep coping with your life

>Light a fire to the fang that cannot be reached.
>So I do not have to see the stars. So I do not slit this throat.

One of my favorite flashbacks.

>Because they totally would've stood a chance against Aizen right?
Kenpachi would
>Oda
>good anything

What you think i'm some butthurt ichirukifag? I'm actually laughing at the people excited for this.

Not at that point. Unohana might've though.

Rukia.

Attached: 1420161190232.png (693x1100, 73K)

Damn, seems like Kubo fucked you raw in the ass.

>you think i'm some butthurt ichirukifag
No, see here

>Retard doesn't know that aniplex and sony owns the OST of the old anime.

Attached: ERUBftVU4AEFqjt.jpg (874x1078, 251K)

>Kenpachi would
Yeaaah you're overselling him a bit too much Kenpachifag. He's strong, but not invincible. Heck he even ends up jobbing in the final arc.
>Oda
>good anything
OP still has some years left, but I don't think it will have a worst ending than Bleach's.
I don't think she'd risk using her bankai when she could potentially hurt her allies.

OP wont have an ending period, Oda alredy got corona´d

I am still mad.

Attached: FUCKING renji.png (1660x281, 51K)

Same OST isn't saving the final arc. Sorry guys!

Cope

Inb4 A-1 pictures animates it

Reminder that the “announcement” will be a huge nothingburger and that bleachfags are still the most pathetic of shonen fanbases.

You can now resume your usual delusions.

>Reminder that the “announcement”
It's going to be a videogame, these Bleachfags are deluded.

jam project has been the hotness for a long time now user

The Akatsuki is hands down one of the better standard evil organization in anime. Great characterization, interesting power and bringing actual challenge/threat to the protagonist. In retrospect, it's a shame Kishimoto kills almost all of them halfway through part 2.

>the most pathetic of shonen fanbases
>t. hunterfag

The announcement alone will be enough for another HoAD. This is some great material.

Attached: 1582210267275.jpg (1600x1200, 387K)

>>Doesn't even know that there will be multiple announcements.

>Bleach gets a full reboot
>get relive the Shinigami Sub arc, but with new kino animation and better paced writing
>Soul Society arc will get the same makeover, and the fights will be even better than before, as well as better and tighter pacing
> no more filler, AT ALL
>Arrancar with the Vizards will now properly capture the themes of that arc, adding to its emotional weight
>Hueco Mundo arc will now move quickly, trimming 90% of the slow-paced fat
>Fake Kamakura arc the same, no filler, tight pacing, and very well animated fights
>Fullbringer arc done justice
>finally get to see it end properly with the Quincy arc tying all the loose ends, and perhaps even getting a better fleshed out ending than what the manga got

I hope you’re not lying cause that’d be kino. When paced properly, Bleach is a super great read, seeing it get the HxH treatment would be amazing. I’d be in it just for a reboot of the first two arcs alone.

>Velonica starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=7O87OdsVOIE

Attached: OP9.jpg (3576x2888, 1.59M)

The SCANDAL and Orange Range Intros were way better.

>Reminder that the “announcement” will be a huge nothingburger and that bleachfags are still the most pathetic of shonen fanbases.
>You can now resume your usual delusions.
I kek'd but you can still fuck off faggot

Attached: Bleach Ichigo, notin personal kid.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

>not Yui
Rolling Star captures the essence of Bleach perfectly: youtu.be/YTMrvnyhMac

*ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuHxyYqUSU

Attached: kubo owns this board.png (464x219, 146K)

No available in Japan. Sorry m8 doesn’t count.

youtube.com/watch?v=V33nEhaoHGw

It's alright user, we all know you want kubo raw in the ass again.

Hope they get proper fights and aren't just the delivery service in the last arc adaptation.

Attached: 674Isshin_and_Ryuken_arrive.png (711x835, 713K)

fait point, for amount of hype they did fuckall in the end.

Attached: EQS_-qoXYAAfe8K.jpg (510x680, 43K)

>Isshin in arrancar arc
"Hey Ichigo I can help you and your friends get access to a super powerful powerup that will help you defeat the final villain"
>Isshin in TYBW
"Hey Ichigo I can help you and your friends get access to a super powerful powerup that will help you defeat the final villain"
Seriously though what else did you guys expect?

cute and canon

Attached: __abarai_renji_and_kuchiki_rukia_bleach_drawn_by_okihana__ff1aab26c403a6dca3284661d898c850.jpg (800x1056, 319K)

>Seriously though what else did you guys expect?
Have some decent fights with the sternritters.

> Bleachfags still haven't gotten over their homo series having it's rushed ending
I'm not surprised. Kek. Next time don't choose a shit shounen, losers.

based

Kiss my ass cuck.

Attached: 3.21.jpg (960x1200, 159K)

>Bleach
>Homo
Bleach is anything but homo,user there wasn't any fujo or yuri baiting to be found

>bleach
>homo

Are you fucking insane? Bleach is the horniest, most testosterone-rich of all the big three.

Attached: kenpachisama.jpg (500x464, 66K)

>Are you fucking insane? Bleach is the horniest, most testosterone-rich of all the big three.
Nah that's One piece. Real men fight with their fists

Attached: luffy_vs_lucci_by_deer_head_d75568i-pre.jpg (1094x730, 143K)

Didn't icefag freeze her and she had to be freed by autism man?

Kimetsu no Yaiba, aka the most popular manga atm is directly inspired by Bleach and FMA and it’s fucking obvious desu.

Until I see something like swords having names and changing shape and ability by calling said name I see nothing bleach like in demon slayer

Bro they fight demons, which are basically Hollows, the hashiras are captains, and the uppermoons are espada. I don't understand how it could be inspired by FMA though.

Fight generic monsters
There's a good guy group for them to join
there's a bad guy group for those guys to fight

Tons of shonen do this did you think it was only a Bleach thing because they're swinging swords around and have edo period inspired clothing?

I just miss bleach and kubo's work, I know it's not the best but I enjoyed it and loved it very much. Bleach threads back in the day were something else, I've yet to experience anything like that again here

Soooo...
In 20 days Yea Forums will be destroyed

Attached: vandenreich.png (900x485, 282K)

where did you get this image?

Attached: it happened.jpg (524x194, 15K)

I love rukia

How many episodes would the new have? Like how many chapters to episodes? 2-3 chapters to 1 episode?

Internet
That's just fanart though, but looks so cool that I always use it

Attached: ivan.jpg (512x341, 29K)

Truly the best

Attached: 1579583160781.png (750x689, 784K)

Attached: rukia-kuchiki-f022c5e3-edb1-47fc-943b-3c21be418f7-resize-750.jpg (750x423, 29K)

we know renji

>3 is on her shoulder instead of back
gay and dare I say, casualpilled

It's just some random art you turbosperg, nothing to be uppity about

Attached: 1573500525432.jpg (1161x1545, 360K)

I will my fanart to be manga accurate

Attached: 1573469666995.jpg (1050x1400, 886K)

fooled me

posting the superior 3

Attached: 77645963_p0.jpg (2079x3288, 1.83M)

Based Rukia's reaction.

Thank you Bleach Brave Souls

Attached: gigi_2.jpg (443x557, 55K)

>Superior 3
>Jobs against a captain who's entire contribution to the soul society was jobbing to enemies so they could seem strong
>A captain that probably jobbed more than renji
>A captain who's bankai is just a shittier version of rukia's

probably one of the worst girls in the entire manga

Attached: 1570318205285.jpg (1106x1063, 214K)

>hurr durr job job job buzwords!
Kill yourself

you are just mad because haribel got beaten by hitsugay, the captain with the highest record of getting beat up by anybody that isn't aizen

>Bleach's OST sounded like Evangelion's
>Evangelion Rebuild's OST sounded like Bleach's
>Shin Godzilla's OST sounded like Evangelion Rebuild's
I guess this means that a reboot anime would sound like the Shin Godzilla soundtrack.
I approve.

>Bleach anime
>perfect
Constant filler garbage interrupting the plot and blatantly contradicting information and/or is ultra dumb... Which grew to such a cancer that filler characters wouldn't GTFO of the series and were shoved in to anywhere they could possibly fit.
Bleach's anime is probably one of if not the worst anime adaptations ever.

No, I just dislike when retards missused words and make them lose all meaning

it has issues, but nowhere the worst adaptation ever.

What in the hell are you talking about user they sound nothing alike except shin godzilla which literally uses decisive battle from eva

imagine a night enjoying a number 3 choco vanilla swirl

>tfw no orihime gf
Literally perfect

Attached: DqFeB_cV4AAufqw.jpg (592x835, 127K)

Attached: 7cb76879-aae4-4d7c-987b-60211dc41743.jpg (907x475, 184K)

Is Bleach up with there for Top Tier waifues?

Attached: 3ec60ea5d05cf88ab91ca31b2b27ff0e.jpg (540x552, 49K)

Add Kana-boon and Union Square Garden. Also is AKFG still around?

So many faps as a kid. Wish I could experience cooming like that again...

And husbandos.

Attached: 4becee9d-bd69-4b80-b2d2-e6ce972b3db7.png (713x657, 401K)

And the rest?

>With the reboot being seasonal, the budget will be managed well
First post, best joke

I dont think i've ever seen a series people didn't say had top tier waifus, so yes.

>English BD boxes being rushed out to cover the entirety of the series
>Klab still holding back on releasing the Sternritters
>CFYOW being officially translated
>Kubo starting a new series that is part of the same universe sometime this or next year
It's not going to be a reboot. The various parties involved are all looking to benefit from TYBW and the conclusion of the series, which would take way too long to be adapted. HxH 2011 was a long-runner and still took 3 years to cover 340 chapters which is just about half of Bleach's almost 700 chapters. Add in seasonal breaks and the anime won't even be finished by the 30 year anniversary in 2031. You'd have to be retarded to think that's what they're going for, but then again you're probably the same delusional guy who's been posting about his fantasies for years now.

She deserved better. Fuck Kubo for focusing on inferior girls instead

Did literally nothing the entire series

>Fujimoto
>full retard
Unlike Kubo, Fuji actually understands the fundamentals of storytelling and how to play around with them. If anything, he's the least retarded mangaka in jump.

>HxH 2011 was a long-runner and still took 3 years to cover 340 chapters which is just about half of Bleach's almost 700 chapters.
The original Bleach anime had like 150 canon episodes user and that's with slow as pacing and recap shit at the beginning. Fair to assume that the reboot will take less that that to reach the last arc with no filler. 130-140 Episodes, almost 5 years of time with a seasonal schedule.

Based Retard.

They need to release the other sternritters but for now we have this

Attached: sternritters.jpg (1080x607, 67K)

Attached: tybw bbs.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

With all the information given, I feel like this would be the most ideal ending assuming the rest of the plot is mostly kept intact.
>Ichigo activates his soul king powers and beats Yhwach
>deactivates them
>sighs in relief after Yhwach is killed for good
>gets stabbed by someone
>its Rukia
>but Ichigo isn't surprised
>hes aware what the soul society is planning to do with him
>and he accepts that fate because it will keep everyone safe
>epilogue features all of Ichigo's friends and family
>epilogue ends with them gathering at the soul palace to pay their respects to Ichigo

Attached: grimmjow and nel.jpg (1080x607, 65K)

>Because they totally would've stood a chance against Aizen right?
AoE is Aizen's one weakness and assuming Kenpachi fought Aizen, it would just push him straight into bankai since Kenpachi's strength increasrs to compensate against his foes.

>Ichigo activates his soul king powers
>soul king powers

>SCANDAL
Kill yourself

this is dumb.

>there wasn't any fujo or yuri baiting to be found
>what is Shitsugaya
>what is shitfon
>what is Byakushit
>what is shitzen

Kimetsu wasn't ""inspired"" by anything. It's a bog standard battle exorcist manga.

>Bro they fight demons
Yeah just like yuyu hakusho, soul eater, buso renkin, berserk, devilman, D gray man, chainsawman, Inuyasha, and nurahiyon no mago
>the hashiras are captains
Kubo didn't invent the concept of high ranking samurai you fucking mong
>and the uppermoons are espada. I
He didn't invent the concept of antagonist teams either.

>I've yet to experience anything like that again here
Read chainsawman

Why does she do the gay hands pose?

He's more soul king than the actual soul king, there's no reason for him to not have them.
Can't be any dumber than the guy who can see everything getting killed because someone shot him from the back and then being made the new soul king when it was a plot point that the soul king needs to be alive or the world will fall apart.

Why do you spout false information that you could easily check? There were 201 canon episodes and the overall pacing was pretty fast too. 479 chapters in 201 episodes is 2.4 chapters per episode. If you compare that to some other well received shounen adaptations you'll see that it's actually faster than most. HxH 2011 was 2.3, BnHA is 2.1 and Kimetsu is 2.1. You're basically asking for a rushed adaptation of something that should instead add to the source material with things that were left out of the manga. You're going to end up with another Nanatsu no Taizai on your hands.

Mmmmmm.

>He's more soul king than the actual soul king, there's no reason for him to not have them.
We aren't talking about your headcanon.

>tanned bambietta

She lost her appeal.

Bleach chapters have far less content compared to those series. Especially after soul society arc starts.
Substitute shinigami arc - 15-20 episodes
Soul society arc - 35-40 episodes
Arrancar Saga - 70-80 episodes
Fullbring arc - 20-22 episodes
All around 140-160 episodes. About 5-6 years.

I will never stop being mad over what Kubo did to Bambietta.

And what would that be? Fail to show her feet?

>Bleach chapters have far less content compared to those series
You're retarded. There's less dialogue because Kubo likes his cinematic panels and facial expressions, but those are content too and if you want to actually capture the look of the manga in anime form you're going to have to adapt those properly instead of just rushing through them. You're also underestimating the breaks that seasonal series tend to have in between seasons. Kimetsu for example has almost 200 chapters of source material available and the anime has adapted 44 of them so far, but they're still not interested in pumping it out as quickly as possible. Quality takes time and you're basically asking the reboot to sacrifice that for whatever reason.

user...

Attached: charlotte_culhorn.png (841x585, 173K)

You're overestimating Kubo. I'm not the guy you're quoting but everybody knows Bleach chapters usually took 1 minute to read. That's how so many characters are left out in the open unexplored after the manga already ended.

>All around 140-160 episodes. About 5-6 years.
With an episode by week that would be 3/4 years.

For adapting all the manga well I think they would need around 220 episodes. Soul Society arc was more or less well adapted, and they even add 1 or 2 filler episodes, in 63 episodes, and it was 21 volumes long. So 60 volumes would be around 180 episodes, and 74 volumes would need some episodes more.

>English BD boxes being rushed out to cover the entirety of the series
Bleach anime don't have BD in Japan, who cares what other countries do

I didn't say anything about the quality of Kubo's work. All I'm saying is that dialogue is not the sole measure of content and that an adaptation has to respect the source material. If Kubo dedicates a full page to showing Ichigo's reaction to something then a proper adaptation isn't going to show that for only 2 seconds before moving on. Kubo leaving a bunch of characters and concepts unexplored is a known issue but it doesn't have anything to do with the content density of chapters that the other user was talking about. If anything some of those issues could be rectified by a longer adaptation.

Didn't the same happen to the D.Gray-man mangaka? Drawing manga ruins your body.

give her boobs after making her look like a flatty?

The BDs are getting pushed out faster because the people who hold the rights to the series outside of Japan want to capitalize on the TYBW adaptation. Making sure that all the BDs are released before the anime starts airing means that the anime-only fans can be up to date when they start watching, thus generating more viewers for the new season. If the new season becomes popular it also means the new viewers will want to watch the previous seasons, thus generating more demand for the BDs. It's mutually beneficial for the BDs to be out by the time the new anime starts. To say that Aniplex doesn't care about making money is asinine.

Pierrot no longer holds the liscence of the old anime. The BDs are released by Viz, nothing to do with nips. Also they are being released at such a quick pace because their liscence is about to expire as well. Bleach anime has already been taken down from major streaming platforms in the west like Netflix, Hulu and others.

Pierrot's license has nothing to do with Viz. In fact it's Viz that is currently in the process of translating the novels so I doubt their license is going anywhere. Even if you believe that a license expiring in Japan means that all the other Bleach licenses around the world expire at the same time, why would you expect them all to change hands too? Replacing the production committee can impact to animation, but what exactly would replacing Viz do when they're just a publisher? I don't think you really bothered thinking about this too much.

> In fact it's Viz that is currently in the process of translating the novels so I doubt their license is going anywhere.
Manga/LN and anime liscences are two different things. Knowing that CFYOW are the first BLEACH novels they are translating, it's obvious they got it's liscence very recently. Not the case with the anime liscence.

Wonder who they're gonna replace Ichigo with in the dub.

>Even if you believe that a license expiring in Japan means that all the other Bleach licenses around the world expire at the same time
It hasn't, that's why Viz are still releasing the BDs but it's expiring soon.

>but what exactly would replacing Viz do when they're just a publisher?
Never said anything about replacing Viz.

I like Bleach and all but you fags have been pushing this retarded "anime will 100% resume soon, my uncle works at Kubo" for like two years, it's your own damn fault if anons are tired of your shit and troll your threads as soon as they're up seeing as that didn't use to be the case

Enough with this stupid meme, madhouse has become trash.

For me, it goes
Ichirin no Hana = Rolling Days = Velonica >= Change = Ranbu no Melody = Shoujo S >= D-Technolife = Alones = Blues >= the rest (canon arc openings) > the other filler arc openings

>and your friends
Bullshit.

user, are you perhaps a prophet?

Attached: pCmHr.jpg (327x386, 48K)

jam project is the eternal hotness.

Viz has the rights to the manga, anime and now the novels in the US. They wouldn't go through the trouble of acquiring the rights to just the novels if they knew they were going to lose the license to the other stuff. They have been in charge of the franchise in the US for 16 years now and aren't going anywhere because they're the biggest manga publisher in the US. You can't really upgrade from that.

>but it's expiring soon
You don't know that. The fact that an animation studio in Japan lost the license means nothing for a publisher in the US. Different companies, different countries, different fields of business, but somehow you think they have the same contracts?

>Never said anything about replacing Viz
Why would they need to rush out the BDs if they could just renew the license and keep going? I'm not entirely sure if they could even keep producing more disks after losing the rights, so rushing could actually be a very risky move.

>Viz has the rights to the manga, anime and now the novels in the US
With different liscencing contracts for each of them that expire at different times.

>They wouldn't go through the trouble of acquiring the rights to just the novels if they knew they were going to lose the license to the other stuff.
They will get new liscence for the anime but it will with aniplex and the new reboot, meaning they won't be able to distribute the old anime anymore as they won't hold any rights over that. That's why they are rushing the releases over 3 months time.

>They have been in charge of the franchise in the US for 16 years now and aren't going anywhere because they're the biggest manga publisher in the US.
Never said anything about them losing the rights over the franchise.

>Past tense.
Disgraceful.

Did HxH 1999 ever got a DVD/BD release after madhouse got the rights and started the reboot in 2011?

>to capitalize on the TYBW adaptation. Making sure that all the BDs are released before the anime starts airing means that the anime-only fans can be up to date when they start watching
Bleach anime has 366 episodes, only a few fans are going to buy all of those BD, only a few people is going to know Bleach by that method to be able to understand the TYBW adaptation when it starts (if it start).
Even if Bleach becomes avalaible on streaming before the last arc is animated, these are still too many episodes to watch.

In my opinion it would make more sense a reboot to truly gain new audience. Animating only the last arc woud be mainly directed to the old Bleach fans, so thus, much less audience. In this case I think they would prefer to make some OVAs of the last arc that Bleach fans will have to buy, instead of something airing on tv.

>He doesn’t know.

Attached: ER8tk6eXYAETWTB.jpg (1484x1195, 140K)

Attached: ER8tlTDWsAA48Ot.jpg (1590x1116, 173K)

I love her in LN and I loved her in manga.

>meaning they won't be able to distribute the old anime anymore as they won't hold any rights over that
The new anime and the old anime are different products. Nothing stops Viz from holding the license to either one or even both at the same time. This would not be a cause for them to rush anything.

>Never said anything about them losing the rights over the franchise.
The only reason they would have to rush the release of the BDs is if they were going to lose the rights. If that's not an issue then your argument falls apart.

>it's pretty much confirmed to be rebooted
The series would be cancelled before Aizen's defeat. Even mass hits like Shingeki and HeroAca bleed viewers over time and that's with ongoing manga. A 20 year old series that a lot of people have already seen would be dead in the water after a year or two.

Attached: ER8tk6gXYAAs5dl.jpg (2048x1380, 158K)

I think to keep the interest in the series, a reboot that is going to last a long time, it needs the author make a new Bleach series during that time, either a continuation or a prequel.

>The new anime and the old anime are different products.
Exactly

>>Nothing stops Viz from holding the license to either one or even both at the same time.
Actually it does. Shueisha won't give them the rights for the old anime anymore when they already have the reboot on the road. The new anime contract of Viz will be made with the current owner of that liscence i.e. aniplex and their studio of choice.

>>The only reason they would have to rush the release of the BDs is if they were going to lose the rights.
Exactly, that's the reason. There was almost a 2 years gap between Box Set 4 and 5 but now they are releasing them over 3 months break.

>> If that's not an issue then your argument falls apart.
That's the issue but it's limited to the old anime rights. They will get new liscence for the reboot. They still hold the manga and LN liscence in the west. That's what i mean by them not losing the rights over the franchise.

Is that what I think it is?

Rain

That's where Burn the Witch comes into picture.

Attached: 1577543808878.jpg (1200x844, 364K)

But it doesn't have the old characters, it's basically a new series, so it's a risk to depend on it, people can like it or not.

>the guy who can see everything getting killed because someone shot him from the back
Retard
>it was a plot point that the soul king needs to be alive
Stupid retard

>There's less dialogue because Kubo likes his cinematic panels and facial expressions, but those are content too and if you want to actually capture the look of the manga in anime form you're going to have to adapt those properly instead of just rushing through them.
And the no. of episodes i gave to each arc are good enough for that. The old anime usually covered almost 4-5 chapters per episode since the soul soceity arc anyway.

>> You're also underestimating the breaks that seasonal series tend to have in between seasons.
2 cour series usually take 6 months break which makes for 24-26 episodes every year. So 5-6 years till they reach TYBW.

>chainsawman
That came after kny

The Bleach characters will make periodic cameos with the next generation kids getting some focus as well. It's far better than shit like Boruto. Kubo will be expanding the Bleach universe in a new direction, there are far more possibilities with it. He can always integrate some side stories of the Bleach cast like that Yoruichi story Narita wants him to draw in it as well.

Why do bleachtards feel such a fucking need to feel relevant through other works?

KnY is not inspired by bleach and your meme image is pathetic, Gotouge herself claimed her source of inspiration is Jojo and never mentioned kubo.

>Why do bleachChads feel such a fucking need to feel relevant through other works?
No need for us to feel relevant through anybody. Kubo has the chief-editor of Jump in his pocket.

Attached: 4xANNJZlKL2mFaM3ceJGQ4cjFSureiO6vG7CwWyyr6cuA-c1FF5Sv5rjNcmxa0P4UX_rwKKV6zoVcPDgkc_4M_gpnaWe0C5zMHtn (400x400, 289K)

Kubo needed an evil organization similar to Naruto's Akatsuki, three guys just wouldn't cut it for the antagonist side. Kubo made some great characters and he got plenty of use and fan popularity outta them (Ulquiorra, Grimmjow) but he offed them far too quickly. Some of the Espada had such weak characterization the anime stepped in to help things out. Overall he did some great things with them, but since Kubo quite literally admitted he makes new characters to get out of writer's block we only got to know them in one arc before Hueco Mundo was thoroughly forgotten. I could hardly call Grim and Nel's appearances in the last arc as proper, especially since the former was cockblocked out of his fight with Ichigo, something fans were expecting.

>all the focus on Orihime and Ulquiorra's last scenes
I still remember that skating filler scene with Rukia and Ichigo. In hindsight so many folks got burned hard by Kubo's trolling.

Seeing here all chained up was disappointing but I thought "oh well, she's coming to wreck shit later"
And that her final appearance ever...

Based Orihimes.

I hate how they made a gran return in those last few chapters and then did jackshit
If the anime ever gets made it NEEDS to show more of them in that part

Man, did Orihime just literally spazzes herself?

Best ED right there.

It's simple, because the people in this thread think it's perfectly logical to expect a reboot. 100 autistic anons can't be wrong, right? Right?

>gran return in those last few chapters and then did jackshit

Did you like how Kubo waited six thousand chapters for the great reveal that Grimmjow was the guy Urahara had there and then it was over?

>that song

THE. NOSTALGIA.

Attached: cry cry cry.jpg (631x598, 117K)

Attached: 63753910_p0.png (1378x2039, 1.67M)

>Exactly
>Actually it does
You acknowledge they are separate products but somehow insist the licenses can't come separately? You also seem very confused about the process in general given that you're simultaneously throwing around the names of Shueisha, Aniplex and the studio.

>There was almost a 2 years gap between Box Set 4 and 5 but now they are releasing them over 3 months break
That actually goes against your own argument. They always knew their license was eventually going to expire and you think they just sat on it until time was running out? If the BDs were successful enough for them to care about they would have released them more frequently to begin with, so they're not going to start taking them seriously at the last second. The actual reason is because there's now a major financial incentive to make sure the BDs are out before the TYBW animation starts airing because that will generate more interest for both products.

>That's the issue but it's limited to the old anime rights
Which is exactly what we're talking about because that's what Viz's BDs are for. A new anime doesn't prevent Viz from retaining the rights to the old one and releasing the BDs at whatever schedule they are comfortable with. The only thing that could force them to rush if is they were going to lose their rights for good, which is obviously not the case given their involvement in the franchise.

>Kubo's trolling.
If anything, anime trolling

>With the reboot being seasonal, the budget will be managed well and the production team will get enough time to give their best output
Tell that to OPM and the Seven Deadly Sins S3. A seasonal Bleach would be a complete shitshow by the end, which would actually make it a faithful adaptation of the last 10 chapters.

>filler shit trash
Bleachfags truly are beyond help

I don't have Netflix either but I found a month old tweet about it and it was also listed on a cite that has a catalogue of all the shows on Netflix.

Attached: Capture.png (591x884, 405K)

>be Grimmjow
>currently in Huedo Mundo eating hollows to get stronger
>getting dommed by Nelliel and Haribel every night
>secretly ships Ichigo and Orihime

Attached: GrimmjowProfilePic.jpg (312x528, 44K)

>Bleach flounders to irrelevance because hack Kubo couldn't do IchiRuki like it was meant to be done
>the legacy of Bleach is faggot fans like OP making shit threads and lying about the anime returning

Loving
Every
Laugh

Attached: 1212312113.png (500x647, 153K)

Who used a monkey's paw?
>Bleach without the filler characters and filler arcs
>nuking the anime's first arc, OPs, EDs, and the entire OST

nooooooo bleachbros our franchise is fadi-what was that? someone mentioned bleach in a tweet? BLEACH IS BACK BABY ANIME ADAPTATION CONFIRMED

Still delusional, I see

>You acknowledge they are separate products but somehow insist the licenses can't come separately?
They are separate liscences but one of the no longer exists.

>You also seem very confused about the process in general given that you're simultaneously throwing around the names of Shueisha, Aniplex and the studio.
The only one confused here is you. Any new anime liscence Viz gets will be from Aniplex and their studio of choise that makes the reboot as they hold the anime rights of the IP. Not pierrot.

>That actually goes against your own argument.
No it doesn't and here's why,

>They always knew their license was eventually going to expire and you think they just sat on it until time was running out?
They knew their license was going to expire but they weren't aware that Shueisha won't allow Pierrot to renew it.

> If the BDs were successful enough for them to care about they would have released them more frequently to begin with,
The fact that they released it so far and are releasing it so quickly in the recent months knowing that the previous liscence is expiring with pierrot no longer holding the rights, shows that they made good enough profit from it. BD Box Set 6 was sold out months prior to it's release.

>>A new anime doesn't prevent Viz from retaining the rights to the old one and releasing the BDs at whatever schedule they are comfortable with.
It does as i previously mentioned. Viz is a publishing company, they can only publish the anime made by the producers and studio that currently hold the rights unless their old license with the previous producer(pierrot) hasn't expired which is happening soon as shown with their frequent releases.

To give an example. After HxH 2011 was made there was no DVD/BD release for HxH 1999. Viz are also releasing BDs for HxH 2011 but they haven't touched the original anime series.

Following shows the DVD release dates in Japan, enough to prove my point.
someanithing.com/2581

No one. No studio is going to commit to producing Bleach for the next ten years when there's no guarantee it's going to work out. It will be BTW OVA -> Bleach final arc anime + possibly the novels if the final arc is popular -> BTW TV. Bleach is being used to jump start Kubo's new work so that it doesn't end up like Samurai 8.

Denial is the first step towards acceptance.

Attached: KUBO.jpg (225x225, 21K)

>Reliving HoAD 2.0 in anime format with the Rukia wedding novel being adapted as well.
Can't wait.

>and the entire OST
Aniplex and sony hold the OST rights of the old anime.

Attached: EQlQAu-UUAA6fb0.jpg (1024x470, 109K)

Did Orihime or someone else ever fix the crack on her head?

That's her design from CFYOW so probably not.

>ruling over a desert of mindless Hollows after all the Arrancar except the 2 sluts are dead while the godly main characters enjoy their life
>didn't get to knock Ichigo's teeth in, he can claim he's king in his litter box all day
>implying Grim is a sub
>implying Grim is a shipper

>They are separate liscences but one of the no longer exists
It exists as long as the product exists. Apparently the show is even on Netflix now based on some of the posts earlier. Where do you think the license for that is coming from?

>Any new anime liscence Viz gets will be from Aniplex
This contradicts your statement that Shueisha won't give Viz the rights to the old anime anymore. Who's in charge of contracts with foreign publishers, the publishing company or the production company?

>They knew their license was going to expire but they weren't aware that Shueisha won't allow Pierrot to renew it.
Pierrot's license is separate from Viz's license. We already covered this.

>shows that they made good enough profit from it
It shows that they made a profit. The fact that they released the BDs at such a sluggish pace means it clearly wasn't enough to put any effort in, which changed when they realized they could capitalize on the TYBW arc. If there was a reboot being announced this month they would have already dropped the BDs since no one would buy any of the upcoming ones in that case.

>Viz is a publishing company, they can only publish the anime made by the producers and studio that currently hold the rights unless their old license with the previous producer(pierrot) hasn't expired
That doesn't even have anything to do with what you replied to. Again, Pierrot's license expiring doesn't prevent Viz from renewing theirs.

>After HxH 2011 was made there was no DVD/BD release for HxH 1999
According to your cite there were no new releases since the OVA in 2004, years before the reboot started. Meanwhile Bleach is being teased for 2021 but is somehow getting more active releases in 2020 compared the last few years. Rather than dying down the activity is increasing, which is even more evidence that we're looking at a direct continuation rather than a reboot. This is also in line with how Viz and Klab are behaving as mentioned before.

I wouldn't consider it jobbing when she was still holding her own. Aizen got bored of her and strikes her down, due to him being a cocky bastard, but she ends up surviving in the end. Meanwhile Nel, couldn't even force Nnoitra's Resurrección, quite pathetic if you ask me.

Attached: 76869262_p0.jpg (600x1024, 113K)

Nah, iceboy defeated her fair and square, then WW saved her.

I wonder how the two guys arguing right now are gonna react when Bleach Face Again turns out to be Pachinko.

>AoE is Aizen's one weakness
If Byakuya was fighting a 1v1, yes, but he's not going to risk hurting his allies.
>assuming Kenpachi fought Aizen, it would just push him straight into bankai since Kenpachi's strength increasrs to compensate against his foes.
There's still limitations to that ability, it's not like he can heal from the damage he takes, for example he was exhausted and would've died had he not been saved after his fight with Gremmy. He also failed to beat Miracle. With Aizen's shikai he wouldn't even know wether he's hitting Aizen or not.

>implying Grim is a sub
>implying he isn't

>Couldn't beat an espada 2 ranks below her
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 77979555_p0.jpg (729x1032, 591K)

>It exists as long as the product exists.
So where's HxH 1999's BD's?

>Apparently the show is even on Netflix now based on some of the posts earlier.
It doesn't

>his contradicts your statement that Shueisha won't give Viz the rights to the old anime anymore.
They Shueisha can't give Viz rights for a license that doesn't exist anymore. The new one they get will be from the producers that currently hold the rights.

> Who's in charge of contracts with foreign publishers, the publishing company or the production company?
They are linked but it's obvious Shueisha holds all the cards since they are the ones who gave the rights to Aniplex.

>>Pierrot's license is separate from Viz's license.
Yes, pierrot's license has expired. Viz's license with them hasn't yet and is going to soon, hence all these quick releases,

>> The fact that they released the BDs at such a sluggish pace means it clearly wasn't enough to put any effort in
They would have outright stopped releasing them if that was the case. If a product doesn't make enough money, it's production is stopped. Basic business.

>> they would have already dropped the BDs since no one would buy any of the upcoming ones in that case.
They only care about making profit and money, they will release it as long as they hold the license. The original anime is still very famous and will be give them good enough money.

>> Again, Pierrot's license expiring doesn't prevent Viz from renewing theirs.
It does because the old license needs to exist for them to get it. The will be asking for a product whose license has been expired and whose rights are bought by a different producer.

> Rather than dying down the activity is increasing,
Viz wants as much money they can make before the license expires. Such a big surprise.

> which is even more evidence that we're looking at a direct continuation rather than a reboot.
Rather Viz trying to get the BDs and making as much money as possible before the license expires.

Colossal faggot and speedreader. Never seen that combination before.

Forgot to add proof for netflix

Attached: Bleach_Netflix.jpg (1056x576, 318K)

>Jobber tier forever
HA HA

>Nah, iceboy defeated her fair and square,
>OH MY TALKING BLEEDING ICE CLONE

Hitsu never fough Nnoitora.
Well, it was an asspull. Still, he won with no outside help.

>Hitsu never fough Nnoitora.
I was referring to Nel. Tosh's abilities do counter him though.

Why would you even reply with that then when I wasn't talking about Nel at all?

Nnoitra explicitly said the new generation of Espada was stronger than the last. Nel was a Privaron who just didn't know it.

Squad 0 will never be forgivable - with all the others, I'm willing to believe he just "made too many characters" and decided to offscreen them.

But Squad 0...Kubo must have had a plan for them, a better display, a parallel to the Schuttstafel.

BASED

>Bleach
>reboot

[citation needed]

Netflix only has up thru the SS arc. Thats it.

Man I'm actually crying after hearing all these ops and eds, such good memories

Can't wait to laugh at the bleachfags when all of this turns out to be nothing. Why the hell would they make an anime for a manga that got axed years ago.

Attached: vfp6asxef2co4jgvsrlzwvottafzelhs_hq.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>So where's HxH 1999's BD's?
There's no market for them anymore. If you were to contact Shueisha and offer them millions for the license they'd sell it to you, but no one's going to do that for a series that's not worth anything.

>It doesn't
Your picture is from January. The picture that was posted earlier says it would arrive in February.

>Shueisha can't give Viz rights for a license that doesn't exist anymore
>rights for a license
As if it wasn't already clear you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Rights and a license are the same thing. The way this works is that a company has an intellectual property that they can use however they wish. They can then make a deal with another company where they give them the license(= right) to use that IP for a particular purpose, such as Shueisha giving Viz the legal right to sell Bleach BDs in the US. The license is a contract that is decided when they make that deal and you can have whatever licenses you wish with whatever parties you wish as long as you have the IP in your possession and they don't violate each other. When Viz's license expires they can contact Shueisha and ask for a renewal or even renegotiate it and that'll be the end of the it. The idea that Shueisha can never again contract anyone to produce or sell more Bleach BDs because the license doesn't exist is nonsensical.

>they would have outright stopped releasing them if that was the case. If a product doesn't make enough money, it's production is stopped.
The sentence directly before the one you quoted says "It shows that they made a profit". How can you possibly read that as "the series doesn't make a profit"? You are legitimately one of the dumbest anons I've ever seen.

>BD profit stuff
You completely missed the point. Hint: they wouldn't sit on them for years and only release them at the last moment if they had been making good money before.

explain anything to do with dragonball then

Seething

>axed
>source: my ass

bleach = dead

>>There's no market for them anymore.
The volumes were selling in millions before 2011 as well. Saying there was no market is blatantly false.

>>such as Shueisha giving Viz the legal right to sell Bleach BDs in the US.
They are selling BDs of a product that the previous producers had actual rights for from Shueisha, but now they don't anymore. If they keep doing it after their previous contract with the old producer(Pierrot) expires, aniplex can take legal action against them since the product they are trying to sell is something that they have the right for now and not Pierrot. As they will be selling Pierrot's product.

>>The license is a contract that is decided when they make that deal and you can have whatever licenses you wish with whatever parties you wish as long as you have the IP in your possession and they don't violate each other.
Never argued about that.

>The idea that Shueisha can never again contract anyone to produce or sell more Bleach BDs because the license doesn't exist is nonsensical.
They will but it will be for Aniplex's anime as they holds the rights for that now. Selling BDs of a series made by the producers who no longer hold the rights for it is illigal. They can be sued.

>>they wouldn't sit on them for years and only release them at the last moment if they had been making good money before.
They would have stopped making it if it wasn't making enough money. That's basic business. Many people were asking them for BD 5 release date over the 2 years gap on twitter to which they even replied saying it's coming out soon and apologised for thd wait.

It says credible sources right there in the OP.

Attached: 1559914110912.png (500x300, 42K)

You are going cry hard.

>ADAPTATION OF THE BLEACH GACHA

IchiRuki on the frontpage!

Attached: 1448209812692.jpg (795x1000, 185K)

Based credible source.

>Nel was a Privaron who just didn't know it
>new generation
>implying Barragan, one of the first Vasto Lorde, wasn't one of the strongest Espada still

Might be a shinsōban reprint like the recent Slam Dunk one.
Wouldn't mind if it was cause it was kinda amusing in the weekly sales threads seeing reprints of a series the ended almost 25 years ago just shit on most of the list in terms of sales

user Bleach got coloured reprints of the manga years ago. It isn't as old as Slam Dunk either in case of when it ended.

>The volumes were selling in millions before 2011 as well
A market for new volumes of the manga is different from a market for an old anime adaptation. A new issue of Batman can be popular but that doesn't mean people will be rushing to watch the Nolan movies.

>They are selling BDs of a product that the previous producers had actual rights for from Shueisha, but now they don't anymore
That just means the rights go back to Shueisha since they own the IP. Also note that the contracts between Shueisha and Aniplex, Shueisha and Pierrot, and Shueisha and Viz are separate. Viz having the rights to distribute the old anime in the US doesn't infringe on Aniplex's rights to produce a new series in Japan in any way.

>Never argued about that.
You said such incredibly ignorant things that I explained the entire thing to you just in case.

>They would have stopped making it if it wasn't making enough money
Let me present an example that even someone like you is able to follow. Let's say that it costs you 5 dollars to knit a pair of socks and you can make 10 pairs per day.
A) If people pay you 1 dollar per pair you're just wasting your money and you should come up with something else.
B) If people pay you 10 dollars per pair you'll make a profit of 50 dollars per day which is okay but probably not worth quitting your job for.
C) If people pay you 100 dollars per pair you'll be making 500 dollars per day which is more than most people make at their jobs so you could consider quitting
You look at this as a black and white situation which can be either A or C. Either the BDs are not profitable and Viz should stop selling them or they're making massive money. I'm arguing for the scenario B where Viz is making a profit but it's not a huge one so they're not going to prioritize it. They'll get around to it when they have nothing better to do which is why the releases were so sluggish. This is really not very complicated.

Ah didn't know about the color reprints so never mind

Attached: movie 2.jpg (871x479, 73K)

>A market for new volumes of the manga is different from a market for an old anime adaptation.
It wasn't old until 2011. Way before madhouse got the rights. You are saying BDs of a manga that sells million manga copies can't make good enough money. I was talking about that period. The reason they couldn't after 2011is because the right were held by Shueisha.

>>That just means the rights go back to Shueisha since they own the IP.
You didn't get a thing I said. Viz can't sell a product made by people who no longer hold the rights for it. Yes, Shueisha has the IP but the product in question was made by Pierrot not them. Why would Aniplex allow viz to make money over a product that they now hold the rights for and something that wasn't made by them? They will be allowing viz to make money ultimately over something that's their property without making a single penny out of it for themselves. Do you understand how retarded that is? Aniplex can easily sue Viz for this.

>>You said such incredibly ignorant things that I explained the entire thing to you just in case.
You didn't understand the simplest of things I said. Read above. All of this is after their old contract with Pierrot expires. They can do whatever they want until then. That's why they are getting out the BDs at such a fast pace.

>You look at this as a black and white
Never did that. All I said is that they made good enough money to keep releasing them. Which wouldn't have happened if the sales were bad.

*rights were held by madhouse.

Well, not all Espada were replaced, the ones who remained strong kept their ranks, like Aaronierro who managed to avoid being demoted through his adaptable powers despite being the only Gillian among them. Ulquiorra together with Starrk were also natural Vastocars but the timeline is a mystery so we don't know if they replaced anyone or were part of the originals.

it's not getting a full reboot, stop being delusional retards.

That's not what he said. He said that the Espada gotten stronger since she was gone. So Nnoitra gotten stronger.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x1170, 174K)

I miss nnoitra even though he was a misogynist prick. one of the cooler release forms

New Bleach pop by Funko. Renji edition.

Attached: ER_tQUqWsAAiFZF.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Methinks he had a secret crush on her

>retards
It's literally one guy. And he's some sort of delusion king. The moment one things he is certain of becomes possible, he ups his expections (he's equally certain then) as to never get anything right. Truly an exceptional man.

>as to never get anything right. Truly an exceptional man.
But I certainly remember him saying Pierrot no longer holds the rights for the Bleach anime during the Jump Festa week. Seems like he was right.

>funkopop
Do you know where we are?

>Bleach got axed because it peaked at espada, and people started to drop the shitty series
or
>Kubo got bored, and intentionally gave it a rushed ending so he could get it off his back
Choose your poison Bleachtard.

>source: my ass

Leave Aizen to me

Attached: Barragan Hogyoku.png (1591x889, 2.56M)

Kiss my ass cuck. Kubo was sick for 5 years, got hospitalized more than once during the last arc, fucked up his shoulder to point he needed surgery. We already have proof from multiple interviews, and Kubo's photos from the radio interviews he did just after the ending looking half dead.

That's too edgy. Kubo gave him the perfect design.

I understand that his health was declining, but he could've gone monthly. Hiatuses are also a thing.