Oregairu

Cover art of Oregairu anthology stories, "Yukino side" and "On Parade". I hope you guys are ready since they're going to be released on March 18.

These are the authors for those who are interested.

Anthology 1: Yukino Side

Ishikawa Hiroshi (Mimikari Neruri) Sagara Sou (Hentai Ouji to Waranai-ko) Tenshin Mukai (Kuzu to Tenshi no Nishuu-me Seikaitsu [Second Life]) Mizusawa Yume (Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu) Yuuji Yuuji (Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba-sugiru)

Anthology 2: On Parade

Shiratori Shirou (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!) Tanaka Romeo (Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita) Tenshin Mukai Maruto Fumiaki (White Album 2, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)

Attached: twfx82l5q2j41.jpg (640x853, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fandompost.com/2017/04/27/japans-weekly-manga-light-novel-rankings-for-april-23rd-2017/
mega.nz/#!IWJjAART!7ubOyiOuobw3kLd3Ze--iGTFroijCzJF2AIq2mFzJ7M
e-hentai.org/g/1579988/84a7cd98e1/
exhentai.org/g/1480328/ea1af93029/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fu_0YD1HMU
youtube.com/watch?v=we120KjMyX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I hope you guys are ready since they're going to be released on March 18.
Are we even getting a translation? I'm excited, but at the same time what's the point if nobody is translating it?

>These are the authors for those who are interested.
This portfolio make me curious and worried about the part will be written in particular

>Komachi cover

Nice

>Are we even getting a translation? I'm excited, but at the same time what's the point if nobody is translating it?
I assume so. If not from Spyro then from the people who translated volumes 12 and 13.

>This portfolio make me curious and worried about the part will be written in particular.
The story of Komachi Hikigaya, Shizuka Hiratsuka, Saika Totsuka, Yoshiteru Zaimokuza, and Hayato Hayama are going to be told in On Parade. So I don't know if it's a cause for concern. But, in my personal opinion, I doubt we will get any drama.

Has Spyro translated Chapter 9 yet?

Cute Yukino.

>If not from Spyro then from the people who translated volumes 12 and 13.
Didn't the people who translate volumes 12 and 13 take a long time to do so? And wasn't their translations kinda subpar?

>Has Spyro translated Chapter 9 yet?
Spyro said at the end of the month, so either today or tomorrow. But I think it's going to come out in the early March. I think he's also translating chapter ten, since its a small chapter.

>The story of Komachi Hikigaya, Shizuka Hiratsuka, Saika Totsuka, Yoshiteru Zaimokuza, and Hayato Hayama are going to be told in On Parade.
I wonder what their stories will be. Is this before volume 14 or after volume 14?

And what about Yukino? Someone said that her story takes place before volume 14? But then you have pic like these implying it's going to take after vol 14.

Indeed.

>And wasn't their translations kinda subpar?
Yes, it was. And any person who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

>Spyro said at the end of the month, so either today or tomorrow.
Let's wait at night. I think that's when he always releases the chapters.

Attached: ERmfHJ_U0AAMpC0.jpg (1214x1719, 731K)

inb4 confessions yui should've won cus more chemistry

Attached: IMG_20191229_010349.jpg (2048x1441, 578K)

How can such a cute girl be scary?

Why does the manga stops on ch 42 and resumes on ch 60?

read the ln

She's really insecure.

Attached: ERmfHJ4U0AEGoro.jpg (1263x1596, 300K)

The translation wasn't horrible, but there were noticeable grammatical errors.

do you recommend to buy them for the official translation? I got hocked and i don't mind the price, i saw NanoDesu is translating.

>do you recommend to buy them for the official translation?
Yes, it supports the author. You could get vol 1, 2, and 3 for like 30 dollars if you buy them together. And the Official translations aren't bad.

If you're willing to pay why not?

The fan translations are good too if you want to be cheap like the majority of us. Easy enough to find.

This artist really is a Yuifag huh.

Attached: Yukino cute.png (1098x1600, 380K)

Wonder how she'll react to 8man calling her cute now.

Yukino has always been like that. Its why people call her a Yandere.

Yeah, didn't he omit a scene of Yukino crying after her fight with Hachiman?

Attached: Yukino's Chocolate.jpg (1080x1582, 596K)

She's the type that is obsessive about the things that she likes.

I think he did call her cute on their date. She was flustered and tried to hide behind her hat.

He just told her that her hairstyle was nice. She's probably going to be a blushing mess if he ever called her cute.

Better cover pics

Attached: oregairu-anthology-yukino-side.jpg (800x1142, 252K)

and the one with coma cheese

Attached: oregairu-anthology-on-parade.jpg (800x1143, 277K)

Thanks, user. I wonder if any of the illustrations will be leaked.

I mean, compare to Spyro's translation?

They went on several dates, I'm sure Hachiman called her cute.

so what's this one about?

Attached: Minazuki.Yui.full.2824643.jpg (1120x1600, 568K)

Attached: file.png (499x399, 158K)

I wonder how their first interaction was after Yukino confessed to him in the prom.

Given my limited understanding of Nip I believe kekkon has something to do with marriage
I'm guessing its Oregairu with discount Yukino and discount 8man being forced into an arranged marriage with discount Yui being the Onodera

seems like a Yukino clone but a bit older.

Attached: EOfxNtdWkAMO5e4.jpg (865x1200, 164K)

Is the MC an 8man clone?

yes he is.

What are they saying? Can someone translate?

For Yui mentions that 8man spent time with her and her mom, so Yukino calls and tells Haruno to invite their mother with them(8man included) to a trip to destinyland.

here is another illustration

Attached: EOfxNt0XkAAKz2z.jpg (840x1200, 192K)

So that's why Yukino looks pissed a bit in the 3rd panel.

I think she's more shocked than pissed.

But the fourth pannel, she is seething quietly.

I see, thanks.

To me Yukino has a "you fucking WHAT?!" kind of face.

How is this doing? The last "oregairu" clone that Gagaga tried to do really failed, but on the flipside that might've been nips protesting it because of volume 12 delays.

Decently well.

>Komachi wearing her soubu uniform
So it will be based around that time, huh?

They weren't trying to make another oregairu, just letting new author do a knock-off and still making some money, thing sold 5,500 volumes the week it was introduced in April 2017

fandompost.com/2017/04/27/japans-weekly-manga-light-novel-rankings-for-april-23rd-2017/

(#13 in 2nd group which is light novels)

I have read the first page of nanodesu and the official trasnlation, how come that the one who gets paid makes a worse english adaptation?

Does anyone have a link to the full translated monologue manga? I've only been able to find up to I think ch75

Attached: 007.jpg (1365x1821, 1.89M)

You can't. They skipped 42 all the way to 60 to translate the new chapters, but they stopped.

Unlikely any group would continue it since the anime will be over in three and a half months, then no one will give a shit about this series any more.

what have they been doing? They decided to drop monologue manga?

I don't know. Nobody has picked up Monologue as if I remember.

Yukino should be afraid. Yui is not giving up on her Hikki.

Attached: Yandere Yui.jpg (891x1280, 269K)

Because they dont have the passion

Do you like Hayama?

That's why Yukino is treating Yui like Iroha.

He should have stole 8man's harem.

Is that why Yukino is letting Yui sit next to Hachiman?

8man is loyal to his waifu. Won't stop Yukino from being jealous though.

basically Watari supported project for his fellow light novel writers, nowadays it is rare to sell 100k every volumes especially it was not isekai

how well has oregairu sold? must be quite well if they're actually finishing the anime for a light novel like this.

what could've been

Attached: HayaYuki.jpg (929x923, 150K)

is oregairu ntr if viewed from hayama's eyes?

Even with years between the volumes it still managed to sale over 100k pervolume, with vol 14 it just reached 10m total worldwide sale (physical and digital)

YES

Some loser stole his beautiful childhood friend, what do you think?

I remember Yuifags saying that volume 14 bombed.

Alot of lies that Yuifags haven't answered for.

Do you think he gets off to the thought of his cute childhood friend getting railed by some edgy creep every single day?

Attached: [Commie] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - My Teenage RomCom SNAFU TOO! - 0 (1280x720, 77K)

Yukino isn't interested in sex.

it's her duty as 8man's p-partner

She's not ready for that. And besides, her body is frail and she has poor stamina.

>Shiratori Shirou
>Tanaka Romeo
>Maruto Fumiaki
Wow, not bad.

He has Haruno, who is a better version of Yukino.

>He has Haruno
He's got nothing. He's Haruno's bitch, and considering how boring she finds him, he's likely to end up a cuck.

She has more than enough stamina for once every two days. And she's hungry for the 8inches, how can you not notice that.

Hachiman won't be gentle with her.

Attached: 15.jpg (565x604, 153K)

That is iroha though

They don't even want to admit that Yui is not genuine when even Yui said that she is not genuine

You really think Hachiman will wait that long? He has an especially huge boner for Yukino.

Attached: __drawn_by_ponkan_8__513982b44fd0cd6cc50af4129a92405a.jpg (450x634, 42K)

She will get used to it.

She doesn't have the stamina for it.

Attached: 25.jpg (671x486, 127K)

She'll gain the stamina eventually since they'll be doing it practically everyday.

Why is Yukino a Nazi?

For all my fallen comrade, how do you cope with the ending? I just commissioned translation for a short iroha doujin, should be finished soon.

Looks like a yukino clone.

How much does it cost to commission translation?

The guy I commissioned charged 1$/page, pretty sure other groups' rates also around the same range if not higher, some groups like desudesu charge 1.5$ to 2$ per page.

Is he going to post it online? or just to you?

I asked him to upload it to e-hentai.

So do they do Japanese fanfiction?

Japanese have a fascination for German things. It's an OC btw.

To be fair Nazi uniforms look great.

It's not unusual for thinking a uniform looks great, Hollywood seems to borrow WW2 German uniforms for science fiction villains. It looks futuristic and flashy.

But she always asks Hachiman to be gentle with her.

Attached: 13.jpg (1290x575, 353K)

Stop spamming this shit in every single thread, retard.

>how do you cope with the ending?
Happy, I guess. It was either Yukino end or Loner end. Pretty sure even Hachiman said that.

The yuifag is mad kek

Thanks, here's hoping someone will commission the new Oregairu doujin.

Attached: 012.jpg (1280x1850, 472K)

What else did you expect?

Nips love Nazis
Before Hitler European nations treated Asia like shit and were only interested in resources and trade
Hitler was the first white leader to acknowledge the Japanese as equals and complimented their culture as superior to his own

Ponkan 8 has so many same faces, it's hard to tell.

Thanks for the info, but why a Nazi? Why not one of their own WW2 Uniforms?

Why does Yea Forums love Hayama cock?

No, we want to kill the cunt.

Care to give any I do? I want to commission something.

Volume 14, Chapter 9: mega.nz/#!IWJjAART!7ubOyiOuobw3kLd3Ze--iGTFroijCzJF2AIq2mFzJ7M

Attached: ami_dance.webm (500x436, 186K)

Thank you, Spyro. I can't wait to read it.

Thank you based Spyro.

hairclip girl a cute

Our boy 8man is fully whipped. How could this be?

It's the future that he chose. Let's just be happy for him.

He can still be free. He could refuse Yukino.

I think he's fine with saying goodbye to his freedom. He may deny it, but he's pretty much obsessed with Yukino.

That's only because the Ice Queen stole his heart and now she owns him. We have to get it back or at least force her to renegotiate and give him better terms. At this rate, she will own him for eternity.

Attached: Icedemon.png (1280x720, 755K)

Don't trust what he says. He gave it willingly like an idiot. He only has himself to blame.

But the way she treats him, it's abusive and possessive. Someone should say something.

Nice chapter, Spyro. With some mistakes of course. But good nonetheless.

>I just commissioned translation for a short iroha doujin, should be finished soon.
Which one? There's like dozen of them untranslated.

>Nips love Nazis
Only when they are teenagers. Once they grow old, they find their fascination cringe-worthy.

Bless you, for your hard work, Spyro. I hope you have luck in starting up your new website.

Thanks for yet another amazing gift Spyro! Yukino really is too cute.

So Yukimom isn't okay with Yukino dating Hachiman? Seems understandable, what mother would allow their daughters to date ruffian.

>he got Sensei's approval to stay with Yukino forever
Sweet. She really was the biggest shipper.

Attached: 1578787513114.jpg (2222x3854, 816K)

hey atleast it isnt set in highschool and all the characters are adults
or am i wrong? based on the illustrations

They seem to be in their mid-twenties or late twenties.

Well, she was the one who introduced them to each other in the first place.

Yukino will suck your cock if you ask her nicely

Only if you are literally 8man though.

She is sexually curious and she is a pushover.
She will suck your dick if you ask nicely but firmly

Only if you are 8man

Just imagine what 8man had to go through to make her fall in love with him though. If she were a real girl, it won't be worth it at all. 8man just happened to be a hardcore waifufag.

she takes all kinds of cocks from all kinds of peoples

that girl's name is Iroha, user. at least try to remember what they're called

Iroha is pure, user. Only reserved for 8man. They have great chemistry together.

But she has taken the dicks of the entire soccer club. Or does that not count because it is her job?

Is Spyro's site back online again?

I ship Iroha with Tobe

Iroha is for soccer club and hayama.

Me too. I like that Iroha shows her serious side with Tobe.

Yukino isn't what she looks like. She is a sexually repressed horny bitch.

Iroha, what are you doing on Yea Forums? Go and satisfy the soccer club.

Hayama only likes to watch as the soccer club members take turns on Iroha. That's why she's so dead set on him.

Nope for 8man. Unlike Yukino, she actually cared for him after the Kyoto trip.

Attached: __hikigaya_hachiman_and_isshiki_iroha_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_papi_ (901x1290, 479K)

Iroha dresses slutty but she has a pure heart of gold. She knows the boundary and plays carefully around it to look for her fate.

>t. Iroha

So the ambitious Yukino is now fine with just being 8man's baby factory housewife? She shouldn't have won. totally ruined her character

Yukino is now a sexually active woman who put out to enjoy the thrill of one-night-stand everyday.

Yukino and Iroha don't really look alike so I don't understand why you keep on mixing them up.

>So the ambitious Yukino is now fine with just being 8man's baby factory housewife?
Yes, she is. And she will raise her children how she was raised.

Attached: ncl5ybfbkaj41.jpg (1300x1600, 350K)

She is a cheating whore, this isnt 8man's baby.

Seems like Yukimom already made peace with the fact that Hachiman is going to be her son-in-law in the near future.

That kind of thing is probably what would happen if Iroha won. 8man really dodged a bullet there.

You seriously don't believe that, don't you?

Both 8man and Yukino seemed like they would be doting parents.

stop changing the subject, Yukino is what she is. She is too repressed and mentally unstable. And considering the current culture of sex in Japan, she will be a walking cum bucket but a classy one

Still, you would think she would be a bit more resistant. I wonder how she will treat him for now on. She did tell Yukino to invite him over for dinner.

She was the one who looked out for him after the Kyoto trip.

Did a girl like Yukino reject you in the past, user? I see some projection going on here.

As long as it has a dick, Iroha will look after it.

Eh, I could see Yukino being strict before faltering.

Their children would just have to do the cutesy eyes on her and she'll be back to doting mode.

No, I rejected her. I didn't need her.

Would she really falls for something so obvious.

>Just imagine what 8man had to go through to make her fall in love with him though
Yukino was interested in him for two months in the school year. If it were just those two in the Service Club they would have gotten together sooner.

She did more than that. Whenever it seemed they were heading down the wrong route, She did everything in her power to get them back on track.

"that troublesome girl is so cute" should be the title of this LN, eventhough in this chapter i got it what was so wrong with his youth romcom

Iroha isn't that type of girl. She's pure and innocent.

>eventhough in this chapter i got it what was so wrong with his youth romcom
What was wrong with his romcom?

>i got it what was so wrong with his youth romcom
Explain

Yukino is the rom-com protagonist.

God, this just makes me wish for a sequel. Hopefully, we do get a sequel.

Cute not-Yukino

But that is Yukino.

I don't get it.

For me? It's Girlish Number.

Attached: GN01_110_t2-0-00-02-16.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

What about?

Why girlish number?! Seems rather out of place.

Sorry, I just opened my email and it turns out he has finished it few hours ago. Well it's now up on e-h.
e-hentai.org/g/1579988/84a7cd98e1/
You can ask him. There's a contact address in the gallery comment.

Thanks for the info, and I hope you enjoy your doujin.

So is Yukimom going to treat hachiman poorly?

Why? She's just using Iroha.

Thanks. Now I gotta move on from that ending...

Meh, indifferent. He's nothing special.

I can't want. I'm so excited about it. I just can't hide it.

Shame story as Oregairu?

Nope, it was about marriage counseling. The mc is working at marriage counseling office, and the heroines are all in mid 20s and looking for partner for marriage. It's from the same editor as Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun, Chitose-kun wa Ramune bin no Naka and ImoSae. So, different flavor from Oregairu.

Sounds like you're the one with issues and projecting your insecurities on a 2D girl. How sad.

Looks more like Adachi than Hachiman

She seems to like him well enough.

So did she fuck her brother or not?

But why would she treat him so poorly in the new chapter.

Yukimom wanted Hachiman over for dinner and is very interested in him. So your NTR dreams is dashed into the wind.

What do you mean? Didn't they only say one line to each other?

Didnt she glare at him?

To be fair, that entire prom was 8man's fault.

>What's with this rakshasa family? Could it be their entire family is full of troublesome people?
8man didn't know what he was signing up for by confessing to Yukino.

>didn't know
He already had a vague idea of Yukino's family problem.

Yet he still wants to be part of that family? Is he a masochist?

He wants the sour grape over sweetness. So yeah.

That still doesn't explain why she was so cold with him.

Yukimom was so angry that her hopes of pairing her younger daughter Yukino with the handsome knight Hayama Hayato, her grand plan was dashed away from the commoner and so the villainess Yukinoshita took out her frustration on it. It had nothing to do with the fact that Hikigaya Hachiman put a weird prom proposal in her lap without giving her a chance to shoot it down, nuh uh she's not mad about that.

>Her mother put her folding fan to her chin and spoke with a piercing voice.

>“Yukino... There will always be some opposition whenever you attempt to begin something new. Whatever reasons you may have, not everyone will agree, and that's only truer for an incredulous event like this... At this point, you should expect claims to both schools and our family.”

>“I imagine.”

>“Now that I've warned you, I have no intention of taking your side, regardless of what little schemes you come up with.”

>She glared at me with an icy glint in her eyes, as if discouraging the things I had done in the past.

>But that glare was obstructed by an extended hand. Yukinoshita took a half-step forward, wearing an icy smile resembling the woman before her.

>“That's fine. It's part of my duty as the one in charge to take responsibility, and they've been taken into account from the onset.”

>“I see. Well then, let's see what you have in mind.” Yukinoshita's mother made an amiable and dauntless smile.

Yukimom is going to treat him poorly from now on, isn't she?

She's just flirting with her future Son-in-law
Even Haruno was doing it

In laws don't get along with their son-in-law. Haven't you ever seen Meet the Parents?

The only thing that's really sad about this chapter was the fact that Hiratsuka is going away

She seems to approve of him already though. Now he only has to get Yukidad's approval.

>The tone of her voice and her words caused a frightening chill to run up my spine. I could only respond with a pathetic groan. She laughed and moved her body even closer.

>“Well, if you ever need help, just let your onee-san know. I'll lend you a hand.”

>“Quite frankly, you're the last person I want to deal with...”

>I took the opportunity to respond to her generous offer with sarcasm. Initially puzzled, her eyes narrowed as if she was a beast sizing up her prey.

>“God, you're so adorable, Hikigaya-kun... I'll make sure to dote on you as much as I do with Yukino-chan from now on.”

>It's almost as if she had been holding back the entire time. You're kidding, you can go up another level...?

>Still, this was Yukinoshita Haruno. There's no way she'd be satisfied with just that. It's likely she would continue to test me as always going forward.

>As if making that evident, she made an alluring chuckle near my ear.

>I found myself writhing, and when my body came in light contact with her exposed skin, her sweet breaths that tickled my earlobe, and her floral aroma that stimulated my nose caused my back to shiver. Oh no, this person really is scary...

>As I shuddered in place, Yukinoshita promptly came in between us and slapped Haruno-san's hand.

>Then, she pointed outside with her index finger.

>“Nee-san, the restaurant's over there.”

>“Oh dear, someone's upset. I'll see you two later.”

>Haruno-san feigned innocence and waved her hands.

why is yukino such a jealous bitch?

but yuifags told me that Yukino doesn't have a jealous streak?

Doesn't Yukino have way more jealous moments than Yui?

With every named female cast member.

Attached: Yukino mad.jpg (828x459, 160K)

Even Komachi?

Jealous yukino is cute tho

Especially Komachi.

Just a bit of sour grapes that Hachiman played them all like a fiddle. She probably will get played again when Yukino needs something, gets told no and Hachiman makes a solution

So Yukimom is sulking that she got outplayed for the first time since forever?

Wasn't Yukino jealous that Yumiko was close to Hayama and she wasn't?

There's barely anyone here, so no point in trying to fish for (You)s, m8.

Possessive. Yukino is possessive.

>Now he only has to get Yukidad's approval.
And how difficult would that be? Doesn't he dotes on Yukino more than Haruno?

Yeah, he'll probably approve of him as soon as he sees how happy Yukino is. Even if he doesn't, it'll still be just him versus Yukino, Yukimom, and Haruno.

8man narrated in this chapter that the Yukinoshitas are a family of weirdos that show affection by challenging or being cold to one another
8mans efforts to deceive Yukimom about the prom made her warm up to him
Same thing happened with Haruno when he could see through her facade and treated her like shit
Somebody like Hayama who is just a people pleaser would never be able to get the approval of the Yukinoshita women

Now I wish Watari writes the whole dinner date. I need to be seen.

Can 8man even handle that many Yukinoshita women?

What happened to the Yukinofags that shipped Hayama with her?

They killed themselves.

They never really existed.

There is no way that Yuifags would fake that, right?

Of course not. Yuifags are not sore losers and they tell the truth all the time. I believe most Yukinofags ship her with Hayama.

Even towards Hiratsuka

Attached: Yukino mad 2.jpg (828x1364, 471K)

I wonder how things will be now that she actually has the right to be jealous.

>Hikigaya-kun talked to Yuigahama again...
>He needs to be punished.

Attached: 1581743643530.png (609x768, 478K)

I wonder if she was aware at that point that she was feeling jealous.

Nope, anime-expert was teased to be interested on him but then the LN got axed

Attached: 3575201.jpg (374x500, 46K)

She was feeling something. Read this.

>My moving lips were stopped in place by her soft fingers.

>“I don’t like perceptive kids, okay?”

>Suppose that the existence of an enemy is the simplest way to spur human growth.

>Could it be that this person was acting so she could appear as the enemy? I found myself thinking that despite having no proof at all.

>Haruno-san smiled with a “just kidding”, still holding my lips in place.

>It was a seamless smile, perfect to the point it could’ve fooled me.

>I was frozen in place and unable to say anything. Then, there was a sharp voice cutting in from the rear.

>“Assistant, do your work.”

>Pom pom pom.

>She piled a bundle of documents in front of me.

>When I looked up, Yukinoshita was staring down at me with really crazy, cold eyes.

Yukino really has 0 cause for jealousy, though it's cute as hell that she is. She's got the 8man chained and bound to her emotionally and lustfully.

Attached: 169.png (900x1350, 1.19M)

>tfw no p-partner.
Seriously, their banter is just kino. I think 8man is secretly turned on by his waifu playfully pushing his buttons. I bet he purposefully sets himself up to get shit from her.

Attached: p-partner.png (1136x896, 210K)

Yukino is very possessive, user.

Doesn't Yukino pinch his thighs?

In front of her mother too.

How shameless.

You can only imagine what must have been going on in Yukimom's mind seeing her daughter acting like that with a boy right in front of her.

Forget that, imagine when Yukino came home after the Hachiman confess to her.

Even if they weren't paying attention, the complete 180 in her mood must have been so easy to notice.

I wonder what Yukino did the first thing she came home?

We'll hopefully find out from the anthology, but if I were to hazard a guess, she probably fell asleep hugging her pan-san tightly.

Think about it from Yukino's perspective. In all her life, people have always betrayed her and let her down like that coward Hayama. Then comes this guy who would move mountains and oceans for her and refuses to abandon her no matter what.

Attached: reason.png (1137x774, 185K)

I'm sure her mother questioned her.

I wonder how wet were her panties.

She finally found her happy ending.

She should really be grateful to sensei

You think she will invite her to the wedding.

Doesn't sensei hate weddings?

She will come to her two students.

I take heart knowing that Iroha legitimately lift Hachiman's spirit up in the middle of drama-heavy arcs, Yukino all but left him.

Iroha is canonically his first true female friend

I wonder if Yukino is jealous.

Funny page. I'm not sure why Yukino can't take a joke about Yui marrying 8man without making a bit of a fuss.

She nearly lost him. So, of course, she's not going to tolerate that.

Care to translate?

It's ok, since Yukino hung out with Hayama during the election.

To help Hachiman.

Yukino wanted to be President and capable of doing things on her own without his help.

Since Yui said these things then its only fair Yukino starts talking about her possible romantic past with Hayama.

She didn't enjoy herself.

You are still here YPF?
Don't reply to this retard.

Yeah, because Yukino believes she can't do anything and feels really useless.

Attached: 1563411595020.png (891x1280, 356K)

>hurr durr anyone that asks about her past with Hayama is YPF
Stop this shit.

She really bought into the whole co-dependency.

In volume 14 Yukino said that she never really bought a single definition for their relationship, it was a relationship beyond words and something you can't define. Sounds like Yukino just didn't have the confidence in herself in having a relationship and saw herself as a burden.

>Yukino just didn't have the confidence in herself in having a relationship and saw herself as a burden.
Is that why she broke things off with Hachiman in vol 13?

>it was a relationship beyond words and something you can't define.
And to think she almost threw it away.

She thought that she was gonna cause loads of trouble for hachiman. But,hachiman tells her that even if she's trouble, he still wants her.

I guess so.

On the topic of Yukino these past 3 volumes it's really stark difference. Yukino in volume 13 used Iroha as bait to get Hachiman to stop talking about him wanting to help her and their codependent relationship. In Volume 14 Yukino looks for excuses to be around Hachiman and chases after him when he runs away.

They cut the Iroha interlude where she catches Yukino crying after having a "lovers quarrel" argument with Hachiman. Focuses on Yui's dates and Yui's interludes instead. So yes, the mangaka is definitely a Yuifag.

How happy was she when she heard that.

Funny how she came to this conclusion and made this decision without even trying. Didn't she criticize herself during the Christmas event for not having proper communication? That was the one big thing that was a problem, too scared or unwilling to talk about things that matter.

You also have to take into consideration that Haruno is kicking her when she's down.

Doesn't change the fact that you are in same category of that retard.

>They cut the Iroha interlude where she catches Yukino crying after having a "lovers quarrel" argument with Hachiman.
What? Why? That's important.

Now that Hachiman & Yukino are in their third year. When will they start preparing for their exams? I'm sure they both want to go to the same university so will Hachiman go to Yukino's house for tutoring sessions?

>maruto
Wont be surprised if he's writing about Yui on the aftermath of the confession
Or hopefully just a loving banter between 8man and Yukino, considering how he wrote Kazusa New Year 2016 Drama CD

Can you imagine that? Hachiman coming over to Yukino's home every day to study.

>I'm sure they both want to go to the same university
I think 8man doesnt have much of a choice, Yukino somehow knows every University his trying to apply, without him telling her

Is ponkan even trying anymore?
His art got shit

Yukino and Hayama had a past that was hinted at since volume 4 but it never went further than some vague shit in volume 10. Watari decided to remain a vague faggot for the ending. You're the one that's being retarded.

Yukino has already told hachiman in volume 13 that it was the first time she felt those feelings for someone. So, there was no romantic interest from yukino's side whatsoever.

It's somewhat decent.

yeah they had past, and the name is childhood friend through family, didn't you had one too?

Yukino said it was the first time going out with a boy and that she was nervous on their first date. Yukino didn't really fall until cultural festival at the earliest, and the sprouts.

However, we don't know what went down other than Hayama didn't protect her from bullies when they were kids. They at least were childhood friends once.

>“...I’ll be honest.”
>As she interrupted my voice, Yukinoshita smiled sadly and faced me with wet eyes.
“It was fun. It was my first time. I was happy thinking the time we spent together was comfortable…

She said it was her first time.

In the context of that it wouldn't make sense for her to fall as soon as volume 3. Watari already said it was volume 7.

>"In this changing world Yukino will show her unknown side, which the last scene demonstrated where they return to the hotel. What kind of feeling did we want to convey in that scene? Neither Hachiman nor Yukino can express it with words. I’d like to call that scene “the sprouts”. Beautiful scene, isn’t it?

>As for the club itself, there’s nothing changed, but that doesn’t mean the characters’ feeling hadn’t changed either. The sprouts of these boys and girls’ feelings have just popped out and just start living in this world.

>You can say the it’s the real beginning of the Oregairu story."

Didn't in volume 6, after the culture festival, Yukino hinted at wanting something more.

>Wont be surprised if he's writing about Yui on the aftermath of the confession
Maybe during summer break? Wasn't it implied that Yui stops talking to Yukino during summer break?

Yukimom will be watching them closely .

Not when they study at Yukino's room with thee door close.

That won't be allowed.

Yukimom won't be able to stop them.

You're just misreading it, user.

Their budding romance was quite sweet.

Attached: Kindle_2020-03-01_212953.png (49x273, 4K)

What does it say, user?

Aren't both of them aiming to go to Tokyo University?

After cultural festival their feelings had taken one more step and changed from simple crush to something more. Yukino did have attraction towards hachiman even in volume 3.

And in volume 13, yukino says that "it was her first time". Nowhere does she mention their date in that particular paragraph. So I don't why you are giving the example of volume 3, when all she says is :
>“...I’ll be honest.”
>As she interrupted my voice, Yukinoshita smiled sadly and faced me with wet eyes.
>“It was fun. It was my first time. I was happy thinking the time we spent together was comfortable…

It's in the second paragraph she mentions that she was "even" nervous the time she went together with him.

So, yes, her feelings for hachiman were the first.

While you're here, didn't Yukino hinted at wanting something more with Hachiman?

I suppose you are talking about when yukino rejects hachiman's second request for being friends?

Yeah, sorry for not specifying.

>Yukino did have attraction towards hachiman even in volume 3.
When was this? She showed no signs.

>Yukino somehow knows every University his trying to apply, without him telling her
That got me thinking, how will these two relationships work out? I mean, given how possessive and easily prone to jealousy Yukino is, how will Hachiman be treated?

It's obvious that Yukino will be the dominant one, given her family's wealth and power, Will Hachiman be forced to give up his last name? It will be a sign that Yukino owns him.

Perhaps most importantly, will Yukino allow him to go out all by himself, or would he be forced to stay inside where he could be monitored?

Attached: Yandere Yukino.jpg (1130x1200, 707K)

Getting jealous when haruno was thrashing her boobs on hachiman, getting flustered after hachiman commented that she looked good in apron and buying it, a typical tsundere reaction when hachiman told her that her smile was different from haruno's, telling him that today was fun and saying in volume 13 that she was nervous when she went out with him.

Don't forget about her reaction when Haruno tried to touch the Pan-San Hachiman gave her.

>Getting jealous when haruno was thrashing her boobs on hachiman
Didn't Yukino actually scare Haruno for doing that?

This is the same girl, who in vol 2, said she wouldn't miss Hachiman once she graduates. What happened?

lost to the dick

But Hachiman hasn't giver her the 8inches yet. How could that be?

thats something easily fixed. they havent even kissed yet in the LN, at least up to v14 ch9.

Can anyone confirm this? Apparently, Watari has stated that he is considering working on an Oregairu spin-off in which Shizuka is the protagonist or at least a main character.

How true is this?

No, but they hugged each for hours on a bridge.

We all know that the best defense is a great offense. 8man needs to know that a sneak kiss attack or french kiss attack on his waifu is super effective. That oughta get him out of trouble for the most part.

Just think of the potential, user.

What if Yukino builds a resistance to it or is immune.

Saekano > Oregairu

they should only finish college then they're free to mate all the way

During college

I wonder what happens if 8man got Yukino pregnant during their college years?

Marriage, I suppose. Don't know how Yukino's parents will handle the news of them being grandparents. Or that their first grandchild is unplanned.

Attached: 1581773656317.jpg (800x1400, 153K)

>Or that their first grandchild is unplanned.
what if Yukino planned it all along so that the Yuki family will have no choice but to accept 8man and also to make sure 8man wont leave her

Attached: Yan.png (750x1188, 522K)

see, that's why he needs to get creative and be unpredictable in his attack. In war, if you pull the same strategy, the enemy will get wise to your patterns and respond accordingly.
For 8man, he could change this up, like adding some groping into the mix or perhaps sweep her off her feet then go for the kiss.

Yes, I know yukino is good at judo, but it won't do her much good when being attacked emotionally.

Just watching season 1 now after reading the @comic for years. Since the @comic started so much later, the anime's quickly going to outpace it. Episodes 7 and 8 covered volume 5, after all. The @comic was better about literal translations too: Like leaving it as "Komachi points" unlike JacobSwaggedUp writing "it's better in my book".

Attached: shot0001.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

Yeah.

Yukinl isn't an evil genius.

user, what did you shimmy happened.

You're funny, vol 15 of @comic is coming out later this month and will cover Valentines event. in other words, the anime outpaced the manga five years ago.

How could that be? Monologue didn't take too long to reach that point.

Not half bad. Yukino will be blindsided by this.

How was the infirmary scene? And did they cut anything out for valentine's day?

Attached: 1574493062706.jpg (847x1200, 220K)

Next Monologue volume is where Hachiman makes the fake prom, so in LN volume 12. So approximately a volume ahead of @comic.

In the end, we are truly Oregairu!

They came out on the same year but different nth? That still doesn't ex0lain why it's a head.

Oh, well, looks like I'm going to blow it and commission another Iroha doujin.

Well, now we just gotta wait a lil more than a month till all the good shows start airing

Okay, user.

I can't wait.

Neither can I.

Which one? You got to be specific.

exhentai.org/g/1480328/ea1af93029/

situations taking a chapter in one take two in the other, some things skipped entirely in one but not the other (like Hachiman and Yukino talking after DestinyLand ride), you really can't compare the two.

So Sensei arrives right behind Yukinoshitas and she is dressed up manly, and goes off on Haruno's arm to bar.... have they decided to fill the manless gap in their lives with some butch/fem yuri? I always wondered what the deal was in LN during valentines event when Haruno put her head on the table, looked up at Sensei and invited her to drink saying she had something on her mind. Of course it could have been about Hachiman and Yukino too.

yeah Watari also made Yui look gay for Yukino in her interludes as well.

Have you seen Yukino?

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. So should I read @comics instead of monologue

Cheesy as fuck.

Must have been hard for 8man, trying his best to suppress his boner there

If Yukino did have a crush on Hayama when they were kids, so what? Why is it such a big deal? 8man liked a bunch of girls and that never went anywhere. We want to see what happened backed then.

The crush was one-sided, and that was in Hayama's part.

Definitely. Just look at Yukino.

Attached: 1574500242057.jpg (500x756, 173K)

8man was scared of Yukino finding out about Orimoto.

Attached: w20.png (828x1200, 675K)

I think you're looking at something that isn't there in volume 3. Watari said her feelings changed into love in volume 7. In the mall date Yukino said she wasn't worried about rumors and then in ramen date she was.

Attached: Yukino rejects Hachiman.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

She was definitely somewhat interested in him by volume 6 though, maybe even as early as their date.

Vol 6, she worried about rumors spreading about the two of them.

Attached: 152.png (900x1350, 1.25M)

Man, her dialogue in vol 1 and 2 did not age well.

It's called irony.

how does she feel about the fact that she's eating her words now

She said no one knew her at mall so she wasn't worried. Haruno was surprised to see her with boy though, unheard of. She wouldn't have asked him to spend day with her alone if not a little attracted I believe. Komachi coming was Hachiman's idea and she ditched them

Bitter.

Attached: 1574969060217.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

it really was 8 inches after all

Yeah, their first time will be anything but gentle.

I meant look at her before and after. During the mall date is very different than how she acted towards him in volume 7-10. Yukino was once able to give Hachiman a swift rejection, and then several months later she loses her cool when someone thinks they are dating.

I meant look at her before and after. During the mall date is very different than how she acted towards him in volume 7-10. Yukino was once able to give Hachiman a swift rejection, and then several months later she loses her cool when someone thinks they are dating.

Most about Yukino acting like a competitive and possessive nut when it comes to Hachiman. A little OoC. I could TL it but I am pretty sure some group is doing the series anyways.

Please translate it.

>A little OoC
The artist is a yuifag after all.

The second page is cute though. That one doesn't seem too OoC, Yukino/Yui/8man would probably say those things in that circumstance.

Which one?

Are any of the @comic chapters translated beyond chapter 11? If so, where could I find them?

>You're as cute as ever Yui-san~ || Is your girl power maxed out Sfx: chatter chatter
>Ehe~ You're cute too Komachi-chan! I love you!

>I'd like to have an older sister just like you. || I know! Why don't you marry my brother? (small text in the bubble: As if)
>W-wait a sec Komachi-chan...

>Komachi-san? You know you're bothering Yuigahama-san? How about you stop there?
>Oh, how rude of me. We need to take into account my brother's feelings on this! || Hey, Oni...
>ugh...
>Uwa! He's pretending to sleep!

>It's not like it is troubling or something... It's more like if Yukinon is okay with it I wouldn't mind it or anything but...
>Whoa!?
>NO.

Oh, the sfx next to Yukinon is
>Sfx: Jolt

Wow, Yukino really is insecure. Can you do the other one?

What a great friend Yui is to joke about taking Yukino's boyfriend away.

I like the Monologue art better but @comic has a lot of funny extra things added. There is a problem with choosing either one to read. The Monologue translation team skipped from chapter 38 (Yukino runs into Hachiman right before drive with Sensei) to Yukino's request at start of volume 12 (chapter 60) because they wanted to show fans what happens after anime. Then, they stopped translating in July at chapter 75 where Hachiman ran back to school and talked with Sensei at start of volume 13. So that one is stalled and has a big hole in it. Meanwhile, @comic translation stopped altogether because Yen officially translates it, so you have to buy that one to read past chapter 11.

Yukino would've been better if she had been shorter.

So there's no official monologue translation? I'll go with @comic then. How's the light novel?

No, no official monologue translation. I have the official LN translation, more American-localized than the fan translation, deeper understanding of Japanese phrases in some parts BUT you can tell the official translator Jennifer Ward sometimes got bored with Hachiman's monologues and went into machine-brain mode while Spyro keeps things more lively. Also another peeve with the official LN is they went to the trouble to make footnotes for references that are great BUT they didn't put superscript nor even a good ol fashion *, †, ‡, §, |, or ¶ in the text to tell there is a footnote available!, So in the note itself they just put page number, lame. Word processors have made proper numbered footnotes easy since the 1980s but why the hell are Yen Press slacking off on that?

>Hey Hikki, can you come over to **our place** to eat? || Mama's been pestering me to bring you over **again**.
>Wai- you-

>As I'd expect from Himogaya-kun*, going as far as to seduce your friend's mother. I'd really love to hear every detail about it, you **tart. || So come on, spit it all out.
(*TL note: too lazy to figure out how to fit the word "gigolo" into this as a pun)
(**TL note: literally says male prostitute in outdated japanese, not sure if we have an american equivalent)
>sfx: Smile
>You've got the wrong idea!

>Ah, you got it wrong || I'm inviting him with mama so three people can [black bars] so it's just for that!
>Peaches [black bar] rank, so we weren't doing anything!
(TL note: I haven't read the manga or the novels so what Yui is referring to completely lost me.)

>Hello, Nee-san? I'd like you to invite Mom so we can go together to destiny land together with Hikigaya-kun tomorrow.
>Hey, Yukinoshita-san?
>Hmm~ Okay~
>You have too much free time.

Half assed tl for:

I see, shame about the light novels. I'm still buying them if only to support the author.

Thanks!

Attached: 116.png (900x1350, 1.03M)

>>As I'd expect from Himogaya-kun*, going as far as to seduce your friend's mother. I'd really love to hear every detail about it, you **tart. || So come on, spit it all out.
Uhm, Yukibros? Can you explain this? You guys always claim how confident and not possessive she is.

She's insecure about all things love/relationship related and can get possessive about 8man. I think she has no cause for that because she's got 8man's heart snugly in her back pocket.

Doujins aren't canon, they're fan made. silly user.

Sensei best girl and best seiyuu!

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fu_0YD1HMU
youtube.com/watch?v=we120KjMyX0

Attached: sensei.jpg (480x800, 58K)

But its the artist of Monologue.

So if Yukino was presented with these events she'd be a okay and not get jealous since WW didn't write her like that?

Not canon, or is it now? If that's the case we can consider the anthologies canon, if you want to play that way.

or Yui and Komachi wouldn't joke about that since they are dating?

>If that's the case we can consider the anthologies canon, if you want to play that way.
The anthologies are canon, user. It was approved by Watari.

user, I don't think Yuigahama is joking.

The artist himself said that it's just his own impression and nothing official.

Someone was trying to say a few threads ago that "only watari written chapters" are canon. Most likely a yuifag.

Of course not, just look at her face. What a nice girl and a nice friend!

That was me and definitely not a yuifag. Anthologies aren't generally considered canon. And who wants to see the OOC shit from the pleb tier authors.

Volume 12 and 13 had Hachiman acting really out of character and was written by Watari and yet volume 14 made them seem like filler that you see in shounenshit. Why not wait and see first?

>"Man Hayato-kun, you seriously lost to a loser like Hikitani?"
>"Well, I'll be taking Yumiko, Yui, and, Iroha. They need a real man unlike you."

Attached: file.png (949x757, 688K)

No, it's the truth. Anthologies aren't canon. Made up stories by other authors that aren't allowed to contradict or make problems for the canon story. Nothing can be proved from the works by other authors about the canon story, nothing can be considered to be in the canon story.

She asked for Yukino's permission though.

This is the kind of logic that shounenshitters say about thing not made by the creator. As long as its being published by the publisher, the bunko company and has Watari's approval then its canon.

Why kind of friend would ask their "best friend" to marry their boyfriend?

No, it doesn't work that way. For example, there are official doujins with alternate routes. Those are not canon. Kaguya sitting on a throne or being a 20-some year old running a restaurant with Chika is not canon. Geez user, it's like you're a five year old and I'm explaining Santa Claus is pretend.

A friend who knows her best friend is a cuckquean.

And did the author write a chapter in those and give it his blessing? Nope. Also, nice reddit spacing.

>Yukino thinking of other people's happiness first makes her a cuckquean
I really hate 2016

The boy she loved confess to her and all she could think of was trying to make him fulfill Yui's wish.

Attached: file.png (305x118, 6K)

Yukino was thinking of Yui's happiness and thinking she was going to be burden for Hachiman. She's not a some crazy fetishist like Ebina, she has hasn't been shown to be all horny at the thought of having her love not reciprocated, or horny at the thought of Hachiman cheating on her. Instead she gives Hachiman a cold "don't look" gaze.

Yuigahama Yui (best friend and maid of honor)

Yukino is one bad day from being a Yandere.

"chad" or "riajuu" characters don't deserve to be NTR'd like this. He deserves to be happy, not 8man.

That faggot could have a real friend or almost any girl if he wanted. Instead he chooses to gave casual friends he never discussed serious or personal matters with, and to not have a girlfriend. He deserves to be shit on.

>those trips of 8
Pretty much this. He could LITERALLY be wrecking Miura's vagina and become the best of all bros with Tobe, but he's treating Miura as just another friend, and he's telling himself that he's not close with Tobe either.

I don't think any person would behave like how Hayama does in high school. He's written to make Hachiman look good considering he's supposed to be the antithesis and rival for him. He's Watari's way of shitting on the "riajuu" like Yui, Iroha, Hayama and make Tobe look like dummy.

They just like the black uniform dude
Because Japan's WW2 uniform was ugly. Also chinks and gooks will kvetch about it

Not just the uniforms. They made a Wehraboo anime called "Girls un PANZER"

They also have a fascination for German girls.

It doesn't matter now. Yukino owns Hachiman now.

Based on chapter 9 and 10, Hachiman is going to be a yes man.

Attached: 1581029892437.png (1424x2000, 1.57M)

Im, sure he can say no to Yukino every now and again.

He would try but fail when he see her smiling.

They both seem to be weak to each other though.

Yukino seemed to have gotten her confidence back after they've gone on a few more dates after the confession. Now she's feisty to her mother.

Yukino has a complete monopoly on 8man's heart and mind. Everything he considers (apart from komachi) is only interesting relative to his waifu - that much is clear from his monologues. He can lie to himself all day about the reasons why he does what he does, but at the end of the day, it's all for Yukino.

>implying 8man won't be the house husband
>implying Yukino won't be the primary earner

Hachiman said he plans on working, he probably wont be allowed to marry Yukino if he wants to prove himself to Yukifamily.

Since WW was so cruel to Yui in volume 14 he should have been to Yukino in ANOTHER. In ANOTHER Yukino got a sweet, good end and didn't have her heart broken.

Wow, it's almost like Watari has a preference. Even hinting that they would break up in ANOTHER, but volume 14 has Yui continuing to orbit. Said it before, Watari hates the "riajuu" from his youth and Oregairu is his chance at "revenge"

Wow, Watari is a big faggot

Yukino had to kill her feelings in ANOTHER and couldn't even cry. That's way worse than being able to cry and letting it all out.

Haruno wouldn't even talk to Hachiman after he chooses Yui, I bet Haruno saw something with Yukino she didn't like.

>Yukino had to kill her feelings in ANOTHER and couldn't even cry.
I'm sure once Hachiman and Yui break up, she can date Hachiman.

I feel bad for Yuifags that they were dragged around this fucking long, should've ended it at volume 9. The bunko company wanted to milk Oregairu even after it ends. Having two manga's with the same story line is just ridiculous.

>I'm sure once Hachiman and Yui break up, she can date Hachiman.
Ouch, Yui has it fucking rough. Yukino dating Hachiman in both routes is just..

Yukino didn't like him in ANOTHER.

>Yukino had to kill her feelings in ANOTHER
The only reason was that she and Hachiman never had the infirmary scene, right? It was at that point that Yukino stops suppressing her feelings for Hachiman.

Sure about that? She did give Orimoto a cold gaze for like a long minute in the early volumes, slept on Hachiman's shoulder and then she calls him "Hikki"

There is also the recipes where there is one lie, and Hachiman notices the chocolate tastes bitter.

You are fucking dumb. Still bought their picture from destiny land in volume 9, ANOTHER Branch offs after that.

Yukino never showed any negative reactions to YuiHachi and supported it.

>She did give Orimoto a cold gaze for like a long minute
She hates thots.

>slept on Hachiman's shoulder and then she calls him "Hikki"
Friendship.

That picture isn't that important in itself. I bet she threw it away at the end of ANOTHER.

>"sprouts" still happen, genuine scene still happens, "save me someday" still happens

Attached: 1452308474727.gif (540x304, 1.65M)

Again with the head canon?

Attached: 1519771261051.png (273x267, 103K)

Attached: 1463842812833.png (400x400, 142K)

Go away retard

It's weird that Yukino is now smiling all the time. Maybe she shouldn't have won after all.

Yukino likes Hayama cock

I wonder how losing him will affect her. Just another loss in her string of losses or would this one leave a mark. During volume 14 I got the impression Yukino wasn't heading to a good place emotionally before chapter 7.

Not just Haruno, but Hayama and Shizuka as well.

See, hachiman has been aware of yui's feelings for a while but he was constantly ignoring them. But now he feels responsible to respond to her feelings since he has been leading her for a long time. He gives up on his feelings for Yukino because of that. He doesn't get any hints about yukino having feelings for him in ANOTHER since most of their moments are replaced with yui ones. So, he thinks that he have no chance with yukino and decides to go with the easy route. And he knows that he will regret it for his whole life. He had talk with hayama earlier and he thinks that how both of them came to the same conclusion "they chose to give up the most important person because they were too afraid to hurt someone".

>Prologue: The confession of someone
disappearing under the night sky

>There is something that I want.
>I don't need anything else other than that. All I want is just that alone.
However, the circumstances that I place myself in does not allow me to obtain it. Sill,
all I did was allow myself to be lost in the conclusions laid down by others.
Really, I have noticed this since a long time ago.
>Things that are lost will definitely not become beautiful memories.
I know that if you do not stretch out your hand to grasp it, you will regret it your entire
life.
>That's why, there is something that I want.
Yet, the things that you can obtain with your own two hands are always so shallow and
vague. I simply cannot have faith in such things. More than that, there is the fact that
the most unreliable existence of all is ourselves. >Hence, the wish that our relationships
would grow deeper would surely not come true as well.
Naturally, since some time back, at some place, where both sentimentality and
resignation were mixed together, I had since taken a step back and drew a line between.
>However this cannot continue on for long. I have always known that this would all fall
apart sooner or later.

>Though I knew this, I have been averting my eyes from it.
>The circumstances that he and I were in were different, except for maybe just that one
point, where he and I held the same worries.
>No, that's not it.
.It's not just the circumstances alone. Just about everything else was different.
Yet, why is it that the both of us would arrive at the same conclusion?
.Even so however, the answer that he gave me probably wasn't the only one he prepared.I
>That's why, when I decided not to raise the question explicitly, we both pretended to not
see it at all.
>I do not want to acknowledge the uncomfortable truth.
>What is lost will never come back.
I don't want to have any expectations.i
>That's why I avoided the issue.
>Actually, maybe, I don't want it after all.

Is this Yukino?

You're also forgetting that Hachiman was really OOC, thought the volumes.

This is hachiman, he is giving up on yukino and also thinking that what he can obtain with his own two hands(his relationship with yui) is shallow and would fall apart sooner or later. And he also knows that he will regret giving up on yukino for his whole life.

I have a great prank for 8man to play on Yukino. He should ask for his life back and explain to her that he wants to give it to Pan-san.

So he gives up his feelings for Yukino because he doesn't get any hints about yukino having feelings for him. But that should be wrong. Shouldn't he be aware of Yukino's feelings after the roller coaster ride?

>The ride advanced through the dark, dark course. The vulture robot spoke ominous words.

>When I looked up past that vulture, the ceiling was just about to open its mouth and the night sky was peering through.

>The ride ascended along with the clattering noise. We were almost at the peak. Yukinoshita stiffened her body.

>From there, just when we thought the ride was going to plunge downwards, it stopped suddenly.

>The ride straightened itself horizontally. When it did, we could see the outside of Destinyland.

>The sea’s active volcano attraction was illuminated brightly red with rising smoke and the group of hotels was gorgeously illuminated with Christmas-oriented lights.

>In the distance was the visible night view of the new city center.

>Most of all, the many lights twinkled like the entire starry sky and the night scenery of Destinyland expanded under our eyes.

>Yukinoshita looked at that and let out a short sigh.

>“Hey, Hikigaya-kun.”

>“Hm?”

>What locked my turned gaze in place was the white and bluish illuminated White Wall Castle.

>And also, garbed in her coat of pure white, smiling with a face that looked like she was about to burst into tears, Yukinoshita.

>When I looked at that priceless, yet transient figure, I lost my breath.

>Yukinoshita let go of the bar and grasped my cuffs. In that instant when our skins touched, it felt like it had taken a hold of my heart.

>Before long, a pleasant floating sensation that seemed like I would continue to fall forever visited me.

>“Someday, help me, okay?”

>Her whispering voice disappeared along with the descending wind and I was unable to reply back to her.

>I think that might have been the very first wish that Yukinoshita Yukino had uttered.

Attached: s41.png (2192x1600, 2.35M)

You underestimate hachiman's self confidence issues. Even in volume 13 when yukino was telling him that the time she spent with him was fun, he was still doubting. And just look at his confession"I know you might not want this, but I want to continue being a part of your life". He was still unsure to that point that she really wants to be with him.

It will definitely leave a mark

I'm surprised Yukino didn't lose it when Hachiman basically implied he didn't think she would give him the time of day.

Well, he's been rejected by people all his life. Not to mention that judging from his monologues, Yukino is probably the prettiest girl he's ever seen in his life.

I'm surprised Haruno didn't try and set Hachiman straight in this scenario.

Explain. Give details.

Haruno finds that amusing, I bet. Then again I don't think she expected him to state that they aren't close enough to even be friends.

His entire confession speech basically said he doesn't have a high opinion of himself and that Yukino is his goddess.

whoops meant for

So 8man is the biggest Yukinofag?

Why does Yukinon not want Hikki to have side girlfriends? She isn't fair.

Yes.

Attached: 2b586cc3bae5cf6d554e74e6cf0e56660ff3dc1678fc8d90b9ff2f9f9ac72754.jpg (738x410, 78K)

because Yukinon isn't from north america and europe where open relationships is deemed acceptable and welcomed.

Watari was written there as one of the author, for those who can't read so you can stop debating over canon or not canon

Considering how much of a horny bastard Hachiman is she'd welcome someone to help her carry that burden.

He’s mostly horny for Yukino though.

As if her family would allow such infidelity. Yukino is already on a curfew from her mother and then she's going to engage in an open relationship? Don't be ridiculous. The Yukinoshita's is a very conservative family in super conservative Japan.

I wonder if Hachiman will get his own curfew when they move in together.

Something like this.

Yukino will do her best.

Attached: 5 (6).jpg (1200x1734, 588K)

This. Yukino will see it as a challenge.

She will try and improve to defeat 8man.

Attached: 06c4a1a8d17cb4b0c2c3c2b6bdf86556050a2107d74f1a21a4fb713940a31733.jpg (1000x1200, 190K)

Yukino will be very controlling.

Can't wait for them to do the deed

There is no strict curfew, no time ever mentioned. Yukino and Hachiman have all day to do things and no one can stop them. Japan is not conservative about sex, they dropped that nonsensical attitude a century and a half ago.

Sorry, user. Hayama belongs in the cuckshed.

T. Hayama

Yukino and Hachiman will be responsible teenagers

Until the box of condoms runs out in the early afternoon. After that, it's in God's hands

Hachiman wouldn’t want to ruin his waifu’s future like that.

BASED

Hayama, stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

The most realistic answer.

Yukino is now fine with just being 8man's baby factory housewife.

Attached: 1580357553184.jpg (600x1200, 124K)

Both of them are hormonal teens. 8man has lusted after Yukino from the start.

Seems like the second book got the more high-profile authors.

>Tanaka Romeo (Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita) Tenshin Mukai Maruto Fumiaki (White Album 2, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
Holy damn, these guys are too good of a writers for oregairu trash.

No she’s not

In volume 10.5, she was asked if she was going to work or get married after she graduates from college, and it's implied she wanted to get married.

Yes she is.

Attached: 372b8301a64f75985555b247ef1772d0.jpg (2100x2400, 490K)

Soon.

A strange thought from Hachiman pops up, he wants to tell the stories of these events and projects to Komachi's grandchildren. I wondered about his not thinking of his own. A future together and even marriage crossed his thoughts... but not his own children? Too embarrassing? Or he thinks that's not a good idea with Yukino which brings up a list of possible reasons, from personality to her family to her being physically frail somewhat.

Komachi's grandchildren is a far away subject that is no way dependent on him and his future. It's simething "safe" in his mind, completel unlike his own grandchildren whic brings a lot of other difficult related thoughts like marriage, children, sex, love, genuine etc.