twitter.com/AyakaOhashi/status/1231815259360350209?s=19
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200229-22291078-nksports-ent
youtu.be/ofw3uffCEO8
files.catbox.moe/iob11s.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=TKbpSx_X5wg
twitter.com/Koyomania/status/1231441374119104513
twitter.com/tensai_g8ch/status/1234124394860953600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's this girl? It can't be Chikage without her hair loop.

1. Unfortunately, with the spread of the novel coronavirus, it has been decided to postpone the "Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero" Kanonji City collaboration stamp rally. It might have troubled all of you who wish to enjoy the event, but please understand and cooperate with our decision.

2. In light of the current situation of the novel coronavirus infection, with the health and safety of customers, casts and related staff being our top priority and after discussion with relevant parties, it is regrettable that the March 7 "Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero Thanksgiving Festival" event have to be cancelled.

Alternative postponed event have been under discussion.

files.catbox.moe/o7wcdd.zip

Attached: Image00127.jpg (1357x1920, 645K)

I can't believe NoWaYu anime is canceled

Thanks user

So Chikage's significant to Yoshika is that Chikage is the first person who can call Yoshika's name correctly outside her family and that's why Yoshika treat Chikage as goddess, despite that was her first and the last time meeting Chikage before the chapter

And all the other YuYuYu G's stuff + UHiMi here
imgur.com/a/EOaw6d6

Cute loli Yoshika
but why is Chikage crying?

You'd cry too if you had to be Chikage.

I will cut you with my blade

So Wakaba is Yuusha Jesus? Or rather, the Yuusha Holy Spirit?

Attached: 1338770655031.png (300x300, 39K)

It was expected. I'm actually surprised they didn't confirm it earlier.
I hope they can rearrange it at a later date and not cancel it all together.

it was love at first sight, time spent together is irrelevant.

Is the chapter told from Yoshika's POV this time?

Attached: 1581630610467.jpg (780x1115, 804K)

She became a guiding spirit for future heroes, but not the equivalent of Yuusha Jesus.
Takashima might be more suited for that comparison, she 'came back' to save the world.

>Spyce will be killed in a month, with unfinished stories
RIP

Attached: imagecombine.jpg (2160x3040, 1.96M)

>Those designs will be wasted
Shame

Will we ever get NoWaYu anime...

Attached: Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Washio Sumi's Chapter (Promise) 00_38_55.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Attached: NoWaYu anime found.png (449x602, 318K)

The chinks ruined everything again

Attached: 1581630684587.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Try not to give up

>Spyce mobage is shutting down
>Haifuri mobage is shutting down as well
I hope we're doing fine, the market is getting saturated.

Yoshika-chan is cute, I hope she doesn't get roasted at the end of all this.

Attached: IMG_20200228_174216.jpg (1033x918, 204K)

Step into the flames, please.

TLs when?

At least 6 hours

>Koori Chikage
Who?

I guess I'll go play the Spyce game in the mean time while I can.

Any new info in this month's issue, or is it all stuff we already know?

Attached: 1477679660907.png (117x179, 31K)

Nice! I was waiting for this

same for me

I wouldn't mind that if only to see Hinata's reaction

Attached: 1518119893701.png (450x600, 272K)

Don't believe the Taisha's lies! The virus is just a cover up for the truth.

Attached: 14798167541852.png (549x720, 413K)

No full summary this time?
The nips really are autistic about their names, and how they call each other.

I always found it a bummer that we never got to see the fire offering and it sorta just happened off-screen.
But maybe UHiMi will change that.

The Toji OVA is being done by a different studio, so it could be the case that Gokumi are busy with NoWaYu, but it's just speculation for now.

Attached: 1512587293357.jpg (1919x1080, 219K)

Or KuMeYu.

>KuMeYu before NoWaYu
in what fucking world?

Good one user

In a pissy world.

I can't believe this actually happened.
I was promised yuri subtext, this is too gay for me.

Attached: D3jwVHFUIAAxE27.jpg (1066x1491, 205K)

>subtext
YuYuYu is like being rubbed in the face with braille.

I have a very thick skin.

Attached: 1565326529648.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

That's ridiculously stupid. Japanese name autism is something else.

It'll only get gayer from here

Attached: 1460555799820.jpg (1536x2048, 375K)

The nips on twitter were really saddened by the news, I imagine it was even harder for them since some of them were going to attend the event.

Yoshika mention why her father think Taisha is ill-fitted for the current role
Hinata report Tamako and Chikage's mental problem after returning from the expedition to Nagano back to Taisha
They think about how to cheer the heroes up and proposed flower viewing
Aki and Yoshika trying to prepare meal for the flower viewing
Shinju's vertex invasion forecast
Taisha: We have approved the hero and miko common flower viewing event application, however it have just been cancelled because Tamako and Anzu died in battle

Thank you
>however it have just been cancelled because Tamako and Anzu died in battle
But I thought they survived in the summary timeline?

Attached: Anzu_Panic.png (272x270, 93K)

>Yoshika mention why her father think Taisha is ill-fitted for the current role
Totally based father.
I do feel sorry for the Mikos though, they really couldn't do much.

Attached: 1512400610783.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Summary timeline?

I know the last part was supposed to be shocking, but it made me laugh so hard how Kuso-sensei went "Good news everyone, you can go flower viewing. Oh, by the way, your friends are fucking dead."

It's an old NoWaYu meme where summary user said that Tama and Anzu survived

Attached: 1469923218568.png (542x247, 130K)

pastebin.com/E9PdBvuA
Well, two chapters without any suffering was a good enough run.
Too bad fun times are over now. I barely even have it in me to comment on how based Yoshika's dad is after this chapter ending.

Not much. The behind-the-scenes guy wrote that Shizuka's Kansai-ben makes writing her lines a lot harder, and there's an interview with someone from Nissin who said he'd be up for another Donbei collab. He also mentioned that if a new anime project were to be launched in the future, he wants to try and sneak Donbei into it, so the antidoomposters might take this as another hint at NoWaYu soon™.

Thanks user

Attached: 1511613845110.jpg (546x589, 62K)

>if a new anime project were to be launched in the future, he wants to try and sneak Donbei into it
After tourism bucks, it's time to put instant noodle bucks to good use.

Attached: 1451092463338.jpg (538x569, 151K)

I'm still wondering why Karasuma-sensei has no revealed design when she's clearly and blatantly plot-relevant.
I'm willing to bet she'll get a last-chapter design reveal that will look similar to some character we know from the future eras.

Thank you. It's time to read.

>inb4 she's the one who impregnated Wakaba and that's why Snorkel is so fucking lazy

>Yoshika thought Chikage was a kami who divined her real name
What a dork

Attached: Tougou_Laughing.png (448x389, 144K)

Tougou is the dorkiest dork to ever dork.

At least she got the girl

>She became a Hero, a chosen one, so she must've had the right to be recompensated for all her past suffering.

Attached: 1472327831375.jpg (890x749, 495K)

I do hope she get's a proper design and not end up like WaSuYu LN Aki-sensei.

>He's an excellent priest. Which is exactly why he isn't a good fit for the Taisha
Poor Taisha getting roasted by a JK

I'm glad this chapter is properly addressing the Taisha's incompetence, they really know very little about warfare.

Why couldn't we have nice things?

I think rather than an expert on warfare they should've hired someone who knows the basics of team building, like any local sports team coach. Just having the Yuushas realize a few battles earlier that they need to make use of their individual strengths or that there are tactics other than blindly charging in could have gone a long way.

>I have neither the strong Miko powers nor the outstanding personal qualities Uesato-san has. I'm just a mediocre nobody. If we met up, she could even end up hating me...
Seems like Chikage isn't the only Kouchi girl with an inferiority complex, at least they have something in common.

Attached: Chikage_Backing_Away_Slowly.png (147x179, 35K)

That could've worked too, they needed an Aki-sensei figure.
Sadly they only realized that 300 years later.

Attached: [MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Washio Sumi's Chapter (Friends).mkv_snapshot_29.19_[2018.0 (1920x1080, 682K)

mega.nz/#F!B4xlWLzI!RqKDmK_R0I4zgO7kADZh5A
PDF

Attached: C_PRV6XVYAAZyfL.jpg (1536x2048, 479K)

Much appreciated user.

Prequels to sad stories are a unique kind of suffering, and it's killing me inside.

>two chapters without any suffering was a good enough run
It's safe to say that the rest of the chapters are going to be heavier in tone. TamAnzu's death was sort of the turning point for NoWaYu as well.
This was a pretty good chapter overall, I feel like we got to know Yoshika a bit better. Her desire to help Chikage is quite admirable but it's sad knowing that her efforts will likely lead nowhere, but at least she learned how to cook from her dependable sempai.
So I assume the next chapter will be from Hinata's POV, maybe the next three chapters even.

Attached: EPet2mzUcAAYYOq.jpg (996x996, 143K)

That last paragraph was a really cruel send off.

Attached: 1498390770379.jpg (443x523, 44K)

I hope they stop dedicating an entire chapter to each character's backstory in the next stories. I get that Yuyuyu is character focused and it worked well in NoWaYu with its 20 chapters, but with only 5 it's better to introduce the group naturally as the plot progresses like it was done in the anime.

I think this is it for character introductions, we already know who Hinata is so reintroducing her is unnecessary.
I think the issue with using a similar structure to the anime is that the three of them aren't really a "group", Aki and Yoshika are friends but Hinata only shows up occasionally so it's harder to treat them as a unit.
That might change once Hinata sets her eyes on ruling the Taisha, but I'm not sure how far into the future they're going to skip.

Can I post Yuuna?

Attached: EQ5erweUYAA_WPD.jpg (3000x2250, 2.04M)

You can only post Yuuna being spanked.

No. Die.

Of course

Attached: 156236636746.png (602x1004, 534K)

What about Yuuna doing the spanking?

Attached: 1526414455610.jpg (1600x1200, 1.12M)

>Haifuri
Really? I thought it was doing well since it also got a movie recently

Hinata pointed her to be roasted

Only bad girls should be spanked.

It's baffling to me as well, you'd think the movie would help advertise the game but they decided to pull the plug.
I wonder who's next on the list?

That would be a dick move, or perhaps a "cunt maneuver" would be more appropriate.

People are saying that Yuusha de aru is ranked higher than usual and as YuYuYu instead of UHiMi in the preview of the next G's issue. That is, the issue that would've included the Kanshasai tenet announcement. Can someone post the one of the current issue for comparison?

Attached: uhD4HpB.jpg (831x748, 242K)

I wonder if we'll get an announcement anyways regardless of the event, which can take place later on to sell merch and generate hype.

They basically erased any and all traces of the Kanshasai or the tenets in the current issue. I assume they will pretend they never existed until the whole Corona-chan thing settles down a bit.

Everything was planned perfectly, but the stupid virus had to strike now of all tim.
But it being "YuYuYu" instead of "UHiMi" could mean franchise news as opposed to ln news,but I'll wait for a confirmation.

Greatest love story never told

good joke

Post the Chikage oyasumi image

We already know Aki and Hinata are fine right, so it has to be her. I just hope she gets to meet Chikage one last time before she dies. Maybe we'll find out what happened to Chikage's corpse

I guess we'll need to wait for that nowayu announcement, just nonchalantly announcing it on twitter or G's would be anticlimactic

Yoshika seems like a character made for the explicit purpose of talking shit about the Taisha. They already roasted them a bunch through Mebu and Yumiko's mouths back in KuMeYu but Yoshika goes even harder on it.

All of Kouchi's collective self-confidence went to the Mirokus.

I wish we had more Mikos and less Yuushas and Tojis

But we can have all three. Enough for everyone.

Yoshika and Kiryuu are great additions though.

I thought Tojis are Mikos though?

well yes but actually no

This is previous issue's preview on the latest issue

Attached: IMG.jpg (663x412, 59K)

Oh, Shikoku have started reporting cases of coronavirus

Oh no, I hope it doesn't get out of control there.

Prediction for the remaining 3 chapters of UHiMi
3: Aki chapter about her being depressed about Anzu and Tama
4: Yoshika chapter about her meeting Chikage right before she dies
5: Hinata chapter about her killing her Miko friends

I really doubt Yoshika is ever going to meet Chikage alive

Yoshika is the one abducting Chikage's corpse.

Me neither, but there's a chance she might get to see her corps before the Taisha do their thing.
Yoshika has terrible luck.

I doubt they'll dedicate an entire chapter to Aki being depressed, but she'll likely stop acting like the cheerful Aki we know.
I also think that the fire offering will happen during chapter 4.
Which leaves chapter 5 for shedding more light on Hinata’s plan to rule the Taisha, and possibly some foreshadowing for the next Apocrypha installment.

What about Akamine and Wrench?
I'm still bummed their story is going to be mobage-exclusive

Attached: EKh3kLvUYAEhCah.jpg (768x768, 147K)

Vertexes are now building their beta hive in Wuhan!

So much girl power.

Attached: ER6B5fkU4AIwLnI.jpg (1800x1200, 427K)

Baka

Attached: 1477773782199.png (644x264, 99K)

I think one chapter each for the Anzu/Tama and Chikage deaths sounds fair. If Akashiro can spend half a chapter on Yoshika's cooking skills he wouldn't skimp on the most important scenes, and he has a habit of cramming most of the plot into the very last part of the LN anyway.

That could be the case. I could see Akashiro doing a chapter where Yoshika tries to comfort Aki, then mirror it the next chapter and have Aki comfort Yoshika.
With Hinata trying to act strong in both cases.

Attached: EO_MSU4UUAAfBIq.jpg (1000x500, 73K)

Should I read this before or after NoWaYu? It was never explained.

I hope the franchise doesn't suffer any long term damage from the virus mess, it'd be awful if they ended up having to shut down projects or whatever because of the financial impact of what's happening.

Attached: 1467213619575.png (274x274, 81K)

I hope so too, but I think a several weeks break shouldn't affect things too much. They postponed the Kanonji collab and they're probably looking for a way to reorganize the Kanshasai event.
I hope this epidemic is over soon

Attached: 1565252562682.png (312x362, 93K)

Zombieland saga has a huge ass live planned they're hyped up and sold tickets for, for months. They've yet to announce they've called it off when every other concert has. The main theory is that they invested so much in this that if they don't do it their franchise might go down the shtter

It definitely could've been a lot worse, if it'd happened during NoWaYu anime production right before it came out it could've had a noticeable impact on the animation. As it is it sucks we miss out on the Kanshasai but there shouldn't be any long term effects.

There's also the Kanonji collab, but that shouldn't be affected much since it can be held at any time.

Attached: 1559174728349.jpg (564x800, 248K)

I self-insert as Sonoko.

Attached: 1580317451038.png (400x400, 367K)

Wasn't there a updated order chart at /u/?

user is a dumb autist

Attached: 1574750480068.png (444x406, 258K)

Better whale harder to compensate for the losses.
Speaking of, I'm surprised yuyuyui lasted this long, but it's probably for the best even if I don't like gacha in general, it probably gave the higher ups more confidence in the series and showed them that it still had a fanbase that cares about it.

After
UHiMi serves as a tie-in to NoWaYu and the chapters jumped between the timelines quite a bit.

UHiMI sounds like a Jawa exclamation so I can't take it seriously.

They should make a NoWaYu sequel about Wakaba and Hinata and call it NoHoMo.

What's the meaning of these colors?

Attached: logo.jpg (399x831, 128K)

Their totally not married life, with them living together and sleeping together like good friends do.

Attached: 1509276977588.jpg (268x276, 23K)

The five colors of the heroes I assume, but I'm not sure why the text is in red and white (if that has any significance at all)

Yeah, getting married every month is what good friends do.

Attached: 1582794913719.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

I mean if they were actually married they wouldn't need to do it more than once

Hinata needs it.

The text is just color coded to the titular character like Yuuna, Sumi, Wakaba and Mebu.
Though UHiMi is in a weird place, Hinata is clearly not even the main character of her own book.
She's going to spend most of the novel in Marugame unless this goes past the end of NoWaYu

They definitely are fucking every night in Yuyuyui world, aren't they?

Attached: IMG_20200221_231749.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Pink: Yuuna
Purple: Chikage? Sonoko? Sekka?
Darkish red: ?
Orange: Tamako?
White: ?

Hinata fucks Wakaba every night.

Blue = Wakaba, pink = Takashima, red = Chikage, orange = Tamako and white = Anzu, Colorblind-kun.

Even Ohashi knows
twitter.com/AyakaOhashi/status/1231815259360350209?s=19

Pink: Yuuna
Blue: Wakaba
Orange: Tamako
White : Anzu
Red: [REDACTED]

>>Implying they don't in the real world

I hope they announce a yuyuyui stream next month, at least so that they can comfort the fans and maybe tell us if they came up with any solutions.
I'm sure they have to cancel it, even if they're not willing the Japanese government will make them do it.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200229-22291078-nksports-ent
Nah

Anything significant happened in yuyuyui? I haven't been keeping up with it since Hanayui ended.

Yuuna kissed Tougou on the cheek for Valentine's.

Next year Tougou should kiss Yuuna on the asshole.

UR cards

Gin's mankai

Attached: 00105-1.jpg (1357x1379, 520K)

Akamine and her friends Miroku Renge and Kiryuu Shizuka have joined the cast in Kirameki Chapter and are getting their own story told through the mobage as well. Either old Wakaba or possibly old Hinata is their teacher/mentor in the year 72 AD, Wakaba is their chapter's narrator.

Akamine's team is in, both Kirameki no Shou (main story after Hanayui) and Akamine Yuuna no Shou

Attached: card_image_302320.png (1280x720, 759K)

Miroku Range (Yumiko's ancestor)

Attached: 5ed5c50.png (1280x720, 481K)

Yumiko-sama is much prettier.

Kiryuu Shizuka

Attached: e2a2f50.png (1280x720, 457K)

Miroku *Renge
Gdi autocorrect

Attached: Kakusei_-_1_Takashima_Yuuna_Ichimokuren.png (1280x720, 922K)

Attached: Kakusei_-_Nogi_Wakaba_-_Yoshitsune.png (1280x720, 916K)

What's Kirameki about? Didn't they pass their trials?
Wakaba and Hinata overseeing the next Yuusha generation would be a fitting role for them, I'll have to check that out.

The gods changed their mind ircc, cause ofc they did.

Gods are cunts.

That was just Susanoo.
Kirameki is about Tsukuyomi testing them.

Akamine Yuuna no Shou - 1
youtu.be/ofw3uffCEO8

>Tsukuyomi
At least we know he and Amaterasu hate each other.
I still want to know why Bakaba of all people saw a large moon in the sky at the end of Hanayui.

That was Hinata's massive ass waiting for her.

She's great as Wakaba and all, but any scenes with Hinata or just Bakaba mentioning her..
BASED

Attached: [11] Uesato Hinata.png (1280x720, 643K)

Attached: 1477685197585.jpg (456x547, 33K)

Wait so Tamako was also affected by trump card's effect?

Yes, there's no other way for her to be that dumb

She was the first to notice there was something odd about her body, and she abused her trump card quite a bit so it's only natural.

See you next month anons, hopefully with some good news about the event and NoWaYu.

Attached: 1572945665035.png (664x720, 385K)

I hope Takahiro gets infected so Akashiro becomes the director of NoWaYu anine

No way, you.

Delete this

Attached: 1578327010849.png (548x800, 259K)

Takahiro did nothing wrong
Spyce is ded, so he might actually focus even more on yuyuyu now

Like Chikage was deleted?

They should add the Spyces permanently to YuYuYui, especially the smelly one.

He did Spyce wrong.

Do you want them to.collaterally kill the game?

I just want more Yuushas in Spyce outfits Does anyone have the rest?

Attached: 1559173847492.jpg (2048x1152, 281K)

Only Goe's stinky cock, Hatsume and maybe the brown viking. And the titty villain too.

I only have Yuuna and Sonoko

Attached: 1565497418271.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Attached: 1554409055563.jpg (1334x750, 157K)

They will just share the virus(vertex).

Attached: debuff_status.png (600x448, 405K)

Attached: Twitter.jpg (1024x1151, 292K)

I want to be Chikage

Attached: 1557998387151.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

I too wish I was dead

Why does Gin always go for the titties?

She has to bivouac!

Attached: 1573558401812.jpg (1920x1080, 734K)

Fuck you. I can't ever unread that now.

She wants food so she can grow big and strong.

>grow big and strong

Attached: 1560957129886.jpg (578x578, 97K)

Don't say that user

Do we like Magireco here?

Attached: 68909843_p0.png (1562x1538, 3.27M)

I'm not really feeling it. Too many characters and the fight scenes aren't all that great.

The actual game has all the gay stuff though

I can barely afford to keep up with yuyuyui, let alone other mobage. I sometimes feel bad for abandoning Toji

It's shit. It doesn't ruin the brand but it's a mess.

Sometimes I wish I could quit tojis. At least keeping up with the main story there isn't too bad with only monthly updates.

files.catbox.moe/iob11s.zip

Thanks user

Pass. It's so boring and nowhere near as engaging as the original anime and Rebellion.

Magireco is a shitty Madoka ripoff with pebbles

someone explain

Attached: ohshittakashima.png (509x302, 118K)

if we could, we would have NoWaYu anime... at least confirmed by now.

HEY WASSHI

LET'S ENJOY KATAWA LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=TKbpSx_X5wg

Attached: sekka_shock.png (485x485, 90K)

btw what's Ishitsumugi no Shou?

>virus cancels events
are you fags sure it REALLY is a virus? we're in the second year of the divine era fags, the vertex have come to kill us
go to your nearest shrine and pray to amaterasu

Attached: taishaoats.jpg (680x687, 97K)

>pray to amaterasu
Vertex cultist detected

2020 is 1 DE, half of NoWaYu took place in 2019 AD

>>Haifuri mobage is shutting down as well
What's happening to them?

I will get Sky-fear syndrome

rip

Prepare yourself cultists scum, the turnips are coming your way.

this kills kagawa

Attached: mpv-shot0018.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Short fan animation of part of the NoWaYu drama CD.
twitter.com/Koyomania/status/1231441374119104513

now that it's postponed, maybe we could fit in Ohashi Ayaka. If tenet 5 is NoWaYu anime, it would be weird to announce without the titular character in the room.

They shouldn't wait till Jan 1, it would have been in sync with Reiwa

I wish they're reusing the sol bits (and maybe some lore) from the drama CDs and YuYuYui (Nogi Wakaba no Shou) in the anime if it's.. hopefully 2-cours.
Maybe use UHiMi too, since it's more or less a tie-on to NoWaYu.

Me too, they have more than enough content.
Even more if we end up getting Natsume's story and the Okinawa refugees.

Attached: Ch10_Illust.jpg (1125x1600, 497K)

This image radiates precious energy

Attached: visual.jpg (3308x2866, 2.53M)

I don't understand why team Suwa is always left out.

Soba-lovers don't deserve to be on the cover

Attached: DvrF5drVAAQd9iz.jpg (1000x1372, 206K)

If she's to join she would be like a secret guess anyway

imagine seeing that animated

Attached: 1583020532294.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Attached: [Femme] Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 09 [BD 720p Hi444PP AAC][4990B39A].mkv_snapshot_08.34_[2016.07.06 (1280x720, 188K)

Bless the Mitcher

Attached: ESBrJQtUEAEXVnb.jpg (2432x3200, 3.25M)

I wonder what it would feel as a child to find out your father draws the kind of stuff he does.

what a cute hero

twitter.com/tensai_g8ch/status/1234124394860953600

Attached: IMG_20200301_225612.jpg (550x680, 267K)

BLESS

Mitcher is my favorite artist.

Attached: ELwHVkiUwAAWEjk.jpg (2667x3200, 3.98M)

I'll take Utano over Natsume anyday.

Utano x Natsume

I swear, YuYuYui exists solely for crack shipping

At least have the decency to sage when you troll.

The chapter needed more Chikage

It's Miko de Aru.
MIKOS RISE UP

Aru's song was amazing