VIRGINITY

strawpoll.me/18687226

Attached: 1567169377991.jpg (720x1051, 51K)

Drop your pants so I can change my answer.

God awful plastic surgery on that gook

how does Yea Forums compare?

Attached: results.jpg (676x1684, 233K)

>there are un-virgins here
Sickening

>/r9k/ 66% virgins
yeah no

50% of "nonvirgins" lied
The 50% of the rest "nonvirgins" lost it with a male

Attached: 1569247162430.jpg (640x642, 54K)

>52% virgins
>Yea Forums
I honestly dont know what to say to you if you take these seriously

>The 50% of the rest "nonvirgins" lost it with a male
This is exactly how I read this.

None of these will ever be accurate. On /fit/ people will pretend to not be virgins no matter what, despite it being an anonymous poll. On Yea Forums people pretend for virginity to be a requirement to post here, so I bet even non-virgins will pretend to be virgins in these polls.

fairly certain it's not that inaccurate. There is no particular reason to lie one way or another, both are kind of entertaining.
People voting virgins pretending to be incels, people voting non-virgins to piss of incels

>/fit/
believable
>/pol/ ,Yea Forums,Yea Forums, /r9k/
caught for being virgins and liars

>implying Yea Forums isn't normalfag central

gross bug

>There is no particular reason to lie
There is, you want to make your board look a certain way

Why burgers are so obsessed about it?

Half of the mon virgins just paid a whore

What about Yea Forums?

There a lot of rape victims and people who believe their dakimakura is a real girl

the other half is lying

Define "sex"

Attached: Fate.jpg (858x960, 100K)

>/fit/ is a virgin board
Why am I not surprised?
>but muh incel narrative

What if pp and vagoo touched but no penetration?

If you are a virgin, practice nofap. You will gain more confidence and prevent yourself from a fapping injury.

Attached: fapped_too_much.png (365x420, 106K)

No, fit's just honest

So the last 25% are telling the truth?

no penetration = no sex
you're a virgin. Also how the fuck do you get to the point of touching but not actually going all the way. The fuck is wrong with you

Not anime.

? I would expect them to be the most dishonest.

>58% of fucking /pol/ have had sex

Attached: doubt.png (300x162, 29K)

Actual /fit/izens are pretty chill, albeit with a bit of /r9k/ leakover. The exaggerated hypernormalfag crossboarder type aren't as common as you'd think. Or at least that's what things were like when I used to go there a few years back.

Ever since the election /pol/ has been full of normalfags and unironic boomers (the actual baby boomers, not the dumb Yea Forums term).

i doubt real baby boomers come here, they're the same ones saying 4chans a terrorist site or whatever the latest buzzword is

nobody would ever touch a Yea Forumsirgin
they will never have sex with anything

kek, seconded.

>Actual /fit/izens are pretty chill,
nope

>On /fit/ people will pretend to not be virgins no matter what
this, they all work out because they are beta virgins who never get girls.

i'm not a virgin but only because i paid for it
im unironically a 7, working a 4k/mo job. unfortunately i am devoid of personality
there was once a time this jailbait 8/10 girl who was my client's daughter tried to seduce me. i was at a loss, and finally decided against it because it was obvious she had unbelievably low self esteem

Attached: 1566814688115.jpg (1183x1200, 158K)

>40% unvirgins
What the fuck
We need to purge the board

Attached: 1531698331349.gif (500x356, 83K)

I've never been to /fit/, but the ones that I've seen posting here are not exaggerated hypernormalfags, quite the contrary, full /r9k/ mode, nothing to do with people you find in a gym in real life.

Attached: 1563557923083.png (944x4013, 409K)

Who cares? Old Yea Forums died years ago. It's just a bunch of paki divegrass shits now

If you masturbated once, you are not a virgin anymore.

Attached: 1564001993653.png (551x491, 258K)

>tfw filthy unvirgin

You still have daily bunda and cunny threads. You just don't have powerrankings or barstool threads any more.

I'm currently banned there for talking about concession food in stadiums. Yes, talking about arenas and their concession items is not sports related.

There's no need to hate unvirgins or virgins, user.

what if you have never masturbated once in your life and are at your early 20s

Attached: 1567660876187.png (790x259, 101K)

/pol/ desperately wants to prove they're not right wing incels. They have the biggest motivation to lie.

It's just trash now. I only go during big game threads, but it's just nowhere close to the same.

I agree, ban all newfags that haven't fucked yet. If you're still a virgin in 2019, chances are you're a post-2012 shitter instead of a full blown wizard.

Off-topic crossboarding shit is not welcome here.
It's why I hate shitshows like dumbbell promoting crossboarding from pseudo /fit/ posters.

Fucking normalfags ruin everything. I want to go back to the neckbeard internet era.

Attached: 1568045086079.jpg (1250x940, 440K)

I'm actually married and have sex regularly.

Fuck off

Die in a fire.