Yuusha ga Shinda 167-169

Larkvlad is so strong that not even Blake's powerful "Enslave to retardation" magic works on him.

Attached: Yuusha ga Shinda 167 A11.png (1270x1800, 811K)

>Anri's bro is ded.
No! I don't want the cute short haired girl to suffer.

it is then revealed that Blake actually travels through dimensions and has in fact slain 100 4 dukes.

Despite all the bountiful thighs, most of the plots happen because the loli ones.

Attached: x13.png (1270x1800, 823K)

>still not back at the thighs fight
I sleep

After so many last minutes saves, Victor, Blake's father and Anri's brother died in rapid succession. Victor especially died really unceremoniously.

Four 4 Dukes makes 16 Dukes, is that guy also retarded?

I'm honestly surprised this manga isn't more popular

there are some pacing issues and it certainly overstayed it's welcome. It also jumped on a lot of shounen tropes despite making fun of them

Original (female) design Anri really would have changed the tone of the series.
Still either in Epilogue or as a powerup I want to see big Anri.

Release schedule and this guy isn't exactly wrong about the pacing.

I like it cause it's still a comedy, and Touka is great but I can see how not everyone would like it.

How much longer is it going to go on? Seems like it's on its last legs.

Honestly I couldn’t say. How far are we behind on the raws?

I'd say around chapter 180.

Also what's up with the translation? chapters come out in a really chaotic manner.

I'd chalk it up to release schedule and pacing, as already mentioned. The pacing is almost like watching a Tomino anime.

Wait, I didn't check the raw but Anri's brother could still make it
Yeah, we'll see about that. Also, Do not forget about the incoming clash of gods, when Larkvlad will face Kyle

Attached: Kyle Path Of the Gods.png (267x630, 82K)

Pretty sure we're on par with raws

I do believe that Victor will survive, no way he dies to some zombie. And I hope Anri's bro survives too, especially since that both of the defeated villain necromancers are still alive and one even allied with Kyle, and he deserves to live more than either.

Attached: YgS ch.37 p15.png (990x1400, 334K)

It's weird how even Diego was revived, could've just left him dead.

>It also jumped on a lot of shounen tropes despite making fun of them

Pacing issues sure, but better that it recognizes what it should or could use well instead of trying to play the contrarian twist at every corner.

She can technically aged herself with Rexboz.

Oh boy. Larkvlad is going to get his shit kicked in for being such a dumbass.

Bump.

>certainly overstayed it's welcome

Attached: 1491885321759.jpg (188x157, 21K)

If it was a regular update it wouldn’t be so bad. It had a great start and good run although ya it falling into the tropes it made fun of is kinda shitty, but I’m guessing that’s because he’s trying to wrap up the series shit up. Idk I still enjoy this manga a lot