Classroom of the Elite Volume 11.5

Seems like leaks are out.

Attached: dotup.org1952840.jpg (1080x1920, 1.36M)

The digital release is in 11 hours so I'll rather wait for that at this point.

Kei really is endgame, huh.

Fake image. Desilusional Keifags Striker again

Try harder.

Honanibros Kiyonami is a lie

I agree until the release then.

Attached: 0442a14443a98226bd39643b8582b9014b90ebbe.jpg (424x754, 349K)

So Kei in the end is untouchable it seems. Looks like she overshadowed the cover girl again.

Attached: 003_p-fmatter-002.jpg (2048x1453, 398K)

I miss Nip user

Looks like it's Mashima speaking.

Attached: IMG_20190924_133720.jpg (1536x2048, 529K)

Kei is so beautiful!

Bullies need to be hanged

>tfw ignored the threads up until there were no more threads to ignore
One of the few regrets I've had in my shitposting career.

I want to read

Can't believe Kiyopon confessed to Karuizawa

Attached: keipfp11.png (550x525, 762K)

Can't believe Kei was rejected

Forgot this existed. Can anyone summarize vol 10 and 11?

Vol 10 about an unexpected additional exam where each class needs to cast virtue and useless votes, these votes cancel each other, so the one with the most useless votes after the cancelling gets booted out of the school, one of each class.
V11 is about the final official exam of the year, its a duel between 2 classes made by lottery, chosen were A vs C and B vs D. each class chose a leader, A's was loli girl, B's honami, C's 50%, D's Ryuuen, yes Ryuuen came back to lead. i could spoil you the outcomes if you want.

Nah Hoenami confesses and Kiyo said no. Kei's tears are tears of joy.

>Vol 10 about an unexpected additional exam where each class needs to cast virtue and useless votes, these votes cancel each other, so the one with the most useless votes after the cancelling gets booted out of the school, one of each class.
>V11 is about the final official exam of the year, its a duel between 2 classes made by lottery, chosen were A vs C and B vs D. each class chose a leader, A's was loli girl, B's honami, C's 50%, D's Ryuuen, yes Ryuuen came back to lead. i could spoil you the outcomes if you want.
Yes, you can spoil me since the transltions sees to be still stuck at vol 10

Heretics should understand that boring and underdeveloped heroines could never beat Kei

I don't remember much about v10's outcomes, only that Yamauchad got boted out from C and some chick that bullied Karuizawa before got booted from D's.
v11's stakes were leader of losing class gets booted out. C lost to 1 because of an intervention from new headmaster who wanted to get rid of 50%'s lifeline that he got from the last special exam (actually the one with most virtue votes in each class gets a lifeline which he uses to cancel his expulsion if he's ever met with it). honami's Class lost to Ryuuen too, which officially announced his comeback in the rat race. starting the 2nd year 50%'s class will drop down to D again.
Volume ended with A's loli being unsatisfied witht he was she won and challenges 50% to a chess match alone in the library, he wins, they go back to dormtories together, some good moment for lolishippingfags happens. That's it.

Yamauchi is dead

We already knew it since volume 7.5

Attached: 26bb66ce3bc79f3ddd49582cb5a1cd11738b298d.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

best girl

Guys, really. Nothing against liking Karuiza Kei (I like her), but let's not turn this topic into something toxic, OK. In a sinister mourning that idolizes a being. This has always been the weak point of the discussions in Yea Forums on Youzitsu.

Who is this Karuiza person?

All that shitposting for what. Kei is still winning.

The shitpost is because Kei is a winner.

Attached: c15bb5cd7cd98d10f0484ee32f3fb80e79ec90c8.jpg (720x1022, 123K)

>"Who is the one from the White Room?"

Attached: EFOY5ouU8AIg8jl.jpg (680x510, 83K)

Ayanokouji is clearly in the middle.

Akihiro Mikoto
Misaka Takeru
Tsurugi Moegi
Makoto Sokoco
Ricardo Sanchez

They are the new characters.

If they're from the white room, they might rat Ayanokouji out to the whole school.
But it seems like Ayanokouji is going 100% anyway

White room is past. They are clearly from the Black Room.

Attached: ec79a600gy1g7auy9w2vij20ju0lldmc.jpg (714x777, 103K)

That smile of hers is already getting annoying. Even Ayanokouji makes more different expressions than she does.

I hope the next image is with Hiyorin.

Oh Cute Arisu!! Hope she can be a good friend to Kei

or lover

Is that you, Nip user?

Hiyorin is dead, they said.

No I just happened to find that one

twitter?

weibo

what if 50% really did get 50% and he was really trying

Girl to the right or pig tail girl is from the white room. Seems like the least suspicious.

That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read here. lol

>Ricardo Sanchez
Real Madrid legend

Did you expect less from anyone from White Room?

Did the T-RX kill her? Ohhhhhh NO

Can't believe our girl won, guys!!

Attached: 17ee925701f234cd5177138f75f2958a349a09009fabb684203bb5bcfa44b915.jpg (1679x1200, 448K)

>WR reject dropout/s gonna get it from 100%, the only graduate
might be gud

Does the picture show him smiling while hugging her? or kissing?

No. Just show him with a poker face while hugging Kei. The same thing he does in vol 7. I don't doubt he's thinking in prostituting the poor thing while whispering sweet words in her ear.

He asked her to be his gf tho

sure thing

source?

If he did, it's just to use her as a target for Tsukishiro and Nagumo to attack. This bastard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HONAMIKEKS AND HORIKITAFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN LMAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Kei.jpg (707x1000, 101K)

TOC of volume 11.5:
Epilogue: Youth is About to Bloom

Not him but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened since next year he's going 100% and the author wants to speed up the development.

>santorini
i was there, how the hell did they market those stupid blue domes so well? it's super meh

>Retarded secondary still trying this hard

Let's see:
>Ayanokouji was the one who said that Kei is the only one he can trust 100%
>Ayanokouji was the one who said that his relationship with kei is the most important thing he has and that in the future this might change to the next level
>Ayanokouji is the one who sees Kei as A FUCKING EQUAL.
>Ayanokouji is the one who trust kei with whatever she does to help him on his plans
>Not a single girl has ever reached Kei's place at Ayanokouji's side

Kei is literally the main girl and main heroine STAY MAD.

Attached: karuiz.jpg (693x970, 141K)

Best girl and Winner

Attached: 9a80537b671c8fda0822349424633a5a29c1592ce3b55f16c48c6e0a1a073b57.jpg (900x1200, 646K)

Attached: 18b0b9c279310a55259eb958b94543a98326106f.jpg (580x580, 80K)

They're probably the first years students except the middle who I assumed is Kiyo.

Leftmost one looks like Horikita while rightmost one looks like Hiyori.

blah blah blah.

Get out of here and go masturbate thinking about this bitch. This is not a place for fanatics but for people who appreciate a good work.

It's always the same shit, Kei this and Kei that, but since volume 9 the author has only worked Ayanokouji's relationship with Ichinose and Sakayanagi. But you fanatics always forget that. Always and cling to the past. If Ayanokouji really trusted her 100%, he would have already told her about his past or at least included her in his schemes in vol 9 and 10. And we all know he didn't do that, what is your excuse for that?

You do not have.

As long as Kei doesn't know his past (Sakaynagi does). As long as Kei isn't in all his schemes (and she isn't), don't you dare say something ridiculous like "She's an equal to him" or "She's the person." most trust in the world ".

1 hour.

I agree. Kei is so useless that he asked Chabashira for help in getting rid of Tsukishiro. She can do nothing and just live in her mediocrity.

They look different thought.