Will my nigga guts ever be happy?

Will my nigga guts ever be happy?

Attached: 1566497960458.png (600x640, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, now I unironically want to see brendon fraser play guts

Yes, he will get demon Griffith's retarded sloppy seconds.

He'd make a shitty Guts. Keanu could actually do better. We'd really need an actor with the stature, musculature, and ability to copy Guts' personality and mannerisms. The Dragon Slayer would have to be a light-weight prop or computer generated.

>He'd make a shitty Guts
He's punished enough to act the part, even if he looks nothing like guts

I believe he will. Either he has a happy ending or he fixes everything and comes to terms with everything and has a peaceful death.

Not making Guts happy at any degree at the end of the show, even if he has to die, would be too much of a stretch in my opinion. I don't underestimate Miura's cruel and nihilistic side, but, when a character is trashed so badly, specially a protagonist, is only fair to give him, at least, a fair ending.
Otherwise it might radically change the way Berserk is viewed. The story is already cruel and deep enough and giving it a happy ending would only give to it a little bright spot to cling on while reflecting in such a nihilistic, human, philosophical and existentialist manga. It would give it balance, so to speak.

A "bad" ending for Guts would certainly be shocking and go along with the mood of the story and even makes us reflect on many, many aspects of it, but I believe it might be a little too much, turning it into a depressing painshow rather than an epic story with a lot of thought in it.

Besides, making it go down for Guts would be in a certain way poetic, but you would miss one of the most glorious triumphs in the history of manga. Nothing feels better than watching a loser finally win, to watch someone ruined by life finally get what he wanted, to finally win. And, in the case of Guts, one of the most hurt characters ever, that triumph would be too sweet and too epic to just let it go to waste.

The best he'll get his bittersweet. He'll either die and be proud of what he's accomplished or live and lose Casca but has grown to appreciate the time he spent with her, and thus wanders the land protecting the people for the rest of his life, having nothing else after exacting revenge on the God Hand.

The perfect cast for Guts.

Eh.. I don't see him fighting after such a thing. Sure he is a fighter at heart, that's pretty much the only thing he knows, but at this point he grew so tired of it. He only keeps going cause he has to.
Unless the ending turns to shit and he still has some kind of duty related to his situation, I see Guts just going somewhere quiet to have a peaceful life. Specially if things end well with Casca.
The poor guy needs to rest.

>I see Guts just going somewhere quiet to have a peaceful life
this, Guts is basically past his edgelord phase. If he manages to kill Femto/the rest of the Godhand he'll just ride off into the sunset with Casca basically like what Kenshiro did at the end of HNK part 1

Guts gonna get his deserved rest when Miura dies.

Kenshire had to ride alone though, since Bat pretty much appeared from nowhere and saved Ken from a married life, allowing him to continue his endless bachelor killing party.

I meant after Raoh dies and Ken rides off with Yuria

I don't think even zoomers are gonna ever see guts happy.

Ken had a few months with Yuria before she died.

>has a peaceful death
Very little about Guts is peaceful and don't the apostles get his soul when he dies?
Griffith condemned the band of the hawks to never know peace

discord gg/eH9TT5M

Soon

Attached: Mirage.webm (720x480, 1012K)

>discord

Attached: lol.png (184x261, 28K)

Source?
By the way, this could be made into a Casca edit

He actually would've been a decent casting when young. He had the chisled face and was always tall.

Attached: bdd02239dce3423d3732c1281fad8368.jpg (400x500, 53K)

i dunno about guts but isabela moner is perfect for playing casca, dispite being a little too short

>dispite being a little too short
That only makes it easier to cast Guts, as you could have a dude of average height who would look large standing next to her.

That actually looks a bit like guts, but his eye brows and nose are a bit too strong.

No. Short bursts of happiness but he's eternally fucked to edge status. He's had too hard of a life, and the Berserk universe is especially shit. At the very best he would have a bittersweet ending.

I agree 100%

in the end he will realize that the real godhand was the friends he made along the way and then hell finally no longer be berserk

Looks more like Roderick than Guts.

could you imagine if berserk ended with that "the friends we made along the way" bullshit, I would pay money to make that happen just to see people autistically screech into eternity

Attached: 1554103283042.png (650x581, 284K)

rance