Helck

So NTR end?

Attached: 1553544556265.png (1129x1600, 506K)

wtf is this author thinking?????

Attached: 1539524350926.png (1129x1600, 705K)

How in the absolute fuck is that your takeaway from the ending.

AAAAA

This: OP, did you even finish reading the ending?

Wut?

Did you think Vamirio was a love interst? They're friends, y'know

And that day, same as every other day, OP was a faggot.

cuck queen

Attached: 1546770503398.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

You suck, OP

Helck threads on Yea Forums were some of the most fun I've ever had here.

I want to understand the thinking process that lead you to this conclusion.

Its tears of vanilla joy you fucking ntr loving mongoloid.

Attached: crowofjudgement.jpg (500x522, 19K)

frienzoned forever

Attached: 1548924162595.png (1129x1600, 542K)

God I love Vamirio so much

what went wrong?

What usually happens, the last bits of the story weren't as good, or as like, as the initial premise or the latter polished expansion of the premise. A story usually has to pass three tests: the first is an interesting hook and premise, and this is usually the easiest. It's not hard to come up with an interesting idea and polish the introduction of it for a bit before actually getting published. The second is harder, you need to actually transition from that initial hook to a long running story that manages to successfully elaborate on that initial hook and have it begin operating long term. This is where most series fail, falling back on boring cliches and common narrative beats. Usually harem shit. The third and hardest test is to actually finish satisfactorily. To actually tie up everything you've done from the initial premise into a conclusion that draws everything to a climax. Basically nothing passes this phase.

Helck has two pages people like to post, the one where Helck is introduced in the tournament talking about killing the humans, an encapsulation of the quirky premise of the stereotypical JRPG hero joining the demons. Then there's the flashback page of Helck being told to smile, casting his entire optimistic character in a new light and being the capstone on the dark origins of the story. The climax of Helck never really managed to capture that same emotion for most readers. I enjoyed it well enough, but it was just sort of okay.

Another big problem is the popular Yea Forums translator just up and disappeared one day, leaving translations in a bit of limbo until the guy with the sick mom took over. Things just weren't as hype after that.

Attached: 1452849783221.png (1008x414, 414K)

Me too.

Attached: Red_Vamirio_Full.png (350x580, 186K)

They never were anything but friends

fuck sick mom dude that guy sucks

It's really better that way.

Sequel when reeeee

If it's Fall in Japan right now then it should be coming out in the next 3 months as long as the author doesn't run into more problems.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking NTR or wanting an NTR ending.

Helcker skelter *wawawawawawawawawa* Helcker skelter

I was quite surprised the author didn't go for the love triangle drama at all.