Goblin Slayer

This is Sword Maiden from her spin off manga, look how beautiful she is...

Attached: x10.jpg (900x1280, 239K)

And this is her again, in the same scene of OP pic. What the fuck happened?!

Attached: 1569284538628.png (1440x2048, 1.73M)

How would he fall in love at first sight now?

Attached: DzaCGC_VYAI3z5v.jpg (662x481, 71K)

For him, she is still beautiful because "everyone in universe got art shift ".

So because the bugman is alive, I think is safe to say only Samurai died. That or he is MIA, he must be or otherwise SM present makes no fucking sense.

Bump

SM gobbed OVA when?

We need to see the details, including how many goblins did she give birth to

Fuck off rapefag.

She looks like a bullied rape victim now. Previous SM didn't look traumatized enough.

She looked traumatized enough here.

Attached: x22.jpg (900x1280, 285K)

Yes she did, but in general she is more stable than in the present. This is why Anons theorized that Samurai will die/go MIA.

She was so cute...

Attached: x29.jpg (900x1280, 319K)

Her threads will die long before bump limit, truly SM is unlucky in and out of universe.

Kill yourself rapefag.

Attached: 1559373806559.png (1190x1684, 1.43M)

She deserves to win the bowl after all the bad luck she has had.

Attached: 59028498_p0.png (1129x800, 517K)

Nope, she can't win, at the very best expect Samurai to return if he is MIA.

So why everyone thought samurai and the king were the same person?

Because both of them were male and... humans.

There is actually more than one important male character? This is so unlike GS

And nameless, which seems to be the main reason for the confusion. I remember spoiler user cursing the fact samurai and king "have the same speech patterns".

That is the past, user, 10 years before the present story.

Sure but when the year one mentioned a prince leading the army against forces of chaos and samurai diving into the dungeon with his party at the same time, I don't know why people keep believing they were the same person.

Attached: EDN7zd9UwAA4WWr.jpg (1440x2048, 691K)

The prince is dead & samurai ascended into the king. It is clear after vol. 8.

They are different person , I mean.

Will samurai die?

Sure, user.

We haven't got a Daikatana summary yet that's most likely the case.

Attached: Sword Maiden Lily.jpg (1440x2048, 547K)

>no rape

Attached: C4C97F1A-4B34-42C0-A9C2-344BEE6C2A78.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

My green dick is ready.

Sorry rapefag, she is post-rape already.

Can we all agree that that one obnoxious preistessfag user is the worst faggot that a walking garbage could ever exist?
>lying about how GS got all depressed because he's 'lonely' about priestess, turns out it's only ever mentioned for 1 paragraph and all his concerns was about the wizard boy
>How priestess become the super strong even better than GS, kills a goblin by purifying its blood, turns out the goblin aren't even dead by the purify
>keeps mentioning how SM got "roasted" in LN vol.8 by priestess on every GS thread when there's actually none of it
>shitting on new vol because spoiler user doesn't focused on priestess interaction, and when it reveals there's actually some, proceed to change his shrimp brain that he actually likes vol. 11
>whenever someone mention how a girl was important to GS, he always replies that that girls is shit and how priestess is even more important by describing priestess's interaction in the out of context situation that the poster mention, exactly like 'that' ADHD kid that always got bullied and we always avoid because how annoying and unimportant things he interjects during people discussion.

Attached: 6ce.png (600x850, 369K)

Thread about SM and her spin off, literally nobody was talking about this until you arrived, asshole.

Do you think the Shortstack mage survived or only the bugman and SM did it?

Attached: 13.png (1434x2048, 856K)

Most likely all them survive but samurai, remember the cousin original design? The one angry mage? Maybe they can reuse that (with bigger boobs) as her present design: a bitter woman that HATES "blonde priestesses".

You know you really shouldn't get offended if you're not 'that' user.
You're making things too easy.

They were all survived until proven otherwise.
The "samurai supposed to die or else it became plothole" is was just that one short brained user who couldn't think that samurai could've goes to another path with lancer woman instead of helping young SM.
If there's one thing about GS that you should've known is that you shouldn't limit your imagination/creativity or else you'll just ended up being that ADHD user who stubbornly barking whatever head canon he had on every forum that talks about GS.

>Lancer woman.
>Bot the cousin.
Yoh are the one that lacks imagination.

>Bot
>Yoh
Maybe I should stop playing tetris 99 and posting at the same time.

I am glad she was improved.

Attached: Year_One_LN_Vol_01-04.jpg (1434x2048, 618K)

That would make samurai look like a complete asshole.

I am still confused over what happened here, the difference between designs is so brutal that must be a case of miscommunication.

She got raped by goblins, most certainly

is gob slayer worth reading?

Hentai when?

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

In both cases she is already post rape, why do you thing rapefags are in despair?

*Think

Never, fuck off.

Attached: EAxO5fBXsAAyDEc.jpg (787x520, 106K)

Just because he's chosen his own path?
You would rather him to keep lying about caring her and pretending that he would save her because she's his everything when it's not?
Did you even know the circumtances?
Have you read the Novel then?

I'm joking when I said you got ADHD, but youre just so convincing.

Reading? Yeah
Watching? hell no.

Attached: 76871606_p0.jpg (600x877, 540K)

only watched it , what was wrong with the show

Who is woman next to SM?

The Sword Maiden arc was poorly adapted. That's my only complain.

Attached: 1567772405344.jpg (2774x1302, 261K)

There's a good amount of doujins that could be adapted as hentai

Attached: SMgob.jpg (1225x830, 185K)

Even worse than that user, that is totally not you, that insist lonely feeling isn't lonely, call everyone that disagree ESL & eventually get BTFO by an EFL Japanon?

How did she developed her breasts at such late years? Is some kind of divine blessing?

>doujins
unofficial

We need the official recollection of events

Attached: gobbed goods.jpg (1740x1305, 410K)

Can you fuckers stop derailing the SM thread?

Why you rapefags are still here?

Sorry, let's talk about how SM will defeat the demon lord arm next volume or maybe about GG kidnapped & turned into the next vessel for demon lord.

This girl.

Attached: Scared.jpg (413x426, 68K)

>GG kidnapped & turned into the next vessel for demon lord.
I'll take everything except rape as long as GG gets more screen time.

Attached: 71863554_p1.jpg (564x800, 332K)

You are mentioning lies killed by Spoiler user himself, the very one you are trying to discredit.

>wants to discuss GS
>Doesn't want to hear about rape
Wew lad, did you realize what you were signing up to after EP 1?

But they look nothing alike.

She is a mage.

What has that do with the extreme Character design difference?

You mean how there wasn't rape after episode 2?

I'm ok with random characters but of course I wouldn't want my wife to get raped.

Attached: 1555202827451.png (577x672, 453K)

She can alter her appearance with magic.

Attached: Whoosh.jpg (739x356, 109K)

Where the fucking fuck is that mentioned? In fact, is annoying how we don't have ANY info of the Daikatana novels, the fact they are online wouldn't make them easier to get raws from?

You knew full well there could always be further possibilities of rape, wether shown or implied. In exactly the same way all those adventure girls know full well they can get raped by taking those dangerous missions in scantily clad armor. Think of it you remind me of those girls

Attached: 1568112444828.jpg (500x550, 58K)

Maybe there is some info about daikatana in that forum where all the summaries came from but it requires to make an account.

I never want to discredit spoiler user. Just find it weird that only the fake Priestess' parts that make some people mad.
Even the lonely part turn out even better than the spoiler, because Priestess is fine with her own lonely feeling, while GS upsets about it & stay silent but CG can read him like a book.

Get a new pic already, pathetic rapefag.

>Even the lonely part turn out even better than the spoiler
That's borderline delusion.

Done. Anime after +tic Neesan 3rd season.

Attached: best GG.jpg (1446x478, 221K)

I hate you, user.

Attached: 1559584504037.png (621x887, 195K)

Post SM
>Inb4 sample
Full is 26 fucking MB.

Attached: __sword_maiden_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-50fbe0ff02e72226ba8d5028c1bc9e5c.jpg (850x1344, 194K)

Yes, it is better compared to the posted spoiler, not the overhyped, user version. The camping part & the rainbow part are also better.
Why you keep treating that user version as the same as the spoiler anyway?

Attached: 72432309_p0.jpg (867x600, 499K)

This. Turns out what's in GS mind weren't about how he feel lonely about priestess, but because he will be the sole survivor, the only living proof that his villages exist aside from CG and uncle, and how wizard boy sister guilt him.
Not about priestess at all, unlike that one retard keep spouting about.

Attached: __sword_maiden_goblin_slayer_and_etc_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-074d30a28d1c72d124c7820b62e390 (850x1304, 199K)

Anons who already got the manga vol 6, can you tell me what the interlude is about?

Almost

Finally, someone drew this. And to that user that teased one version only to draw Priestess as a goblin: FUCK OFF.

Attached: 76887396_p0.png (1066x918, 741K)

Not enough 5s

That one also a mistranslation because YP translated the mimetic sound. He isn't upset about his village being replaced.
Why he is upset explained during the silent parts, one of them is about goblin.
But he can't slay goblins because of them? That is overhyping it too much. At least until summary of vol. 10/translation with footnotes from japanon is available.

Since this is a Sword Maiden thread, I'll post her manga interlude.

Attached: SM interlude1.jpg (720x1078, 283K)

Attached: SM interlude2.jpg (720x1080, 341K)

Attached: SM interlude3.jpg (720x1076, 316K)

Attached: SM interlude4.jpg (720x1075, 326K)

Attached: SM interlude5.jpg (720x1073, 329K)

Attached: SM interlude6.jpg (720x1075, 305K)

Attached: SM interlude7.jpg (720x1074, 302K)

Attached: SM interlude8.jpg (719x1076, 162K)

That's it.

Attached: SM interlude9.jpg (720x1072, 75K)

Lots and lots of Goblin rape, and likely goblin pregnancy/gob-bortion too.

What a cutie.

>Is some kind of divine blessing?
Yes, she is loved by the supreme god.

Attached: 71920736_p0.jpg (1842x2631, 1.81M)

Good adult proportions instead of kawaii uguu waifubait and if you don't like it then GET OUT this is manga for BIG BOYS now.

>Chapter 1 thread only got 101 posts.
Enjoy dying.

Great! First filter the rapefags then harem waifubrain morons. Only BIG BRAIN D&D players left for good threads

You are kind of right. I am disappointed at myself because of how much of a waifufag I became.

Attached: CuteMaiden.jpg (996x388, 66K)

>Demon Lord-or at least the things so-called-.
Ok, what the fuck? Priestess much later also mentioning the causes of "death" years ago is still unknown.

Attached: 76608549_p0.jpg (952x1310, 559K)

Attached: high elf archer, lizard priest, priestess, dwarf, pod, and etc (goblin slayer! and etc) drawn by kur (598x926, 114K)

Attached: 76758600_p0.jpg (533x800, 376K)

Better fight scenes aren't enough to justify this.

Why the artist changed?

Wait, ANOTHER spin-off manga? So there's Brand New Day, Year One and now this?

BND is over.

And the TRPG replay.

Attached: 81sAouL9uRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1051x1500, 287K)

>another chapter without anyone getting raped

Attached: yang.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Are you saying that what they defeated wasn't an actual demon lord?

Thank you, she's adorable.
Although this makes me realize that I probably missed a lot of this little segments from the manga.

I know the priestess one, if I'm not wrong was when she got cold and it rained during one of the quest and GS making her food.
Then there's anvil on the next volume where she disturb GS's during her night shift to talk.
Then the one you posted.
I'm sure I'm missing some of the other girls or maybe I forgot. Since I don't remembered reading it on the previous manga volume.

King defeated demon lord on land, but they need to also kill its phantom or some shit in the dungeon so he can be killed completely.
Demon lords cannot be killed as long as the one on land and the dungeon don't get defeated at the same time.

Fuck my england, you know what I meant.

And even if they do kill both, the asshole gods will just roll a resurrection years later.

But then how Haruhi killed it again?

The one that using invisible phantom that SM bypassed because she uses blindsight? Isn't that thing an akuma/悪魔/demon. Demon lord is always described as majin/魔神/wicked spirit. The hand that summoned at 8th volume also has monologue that it is the strongest majin (but only the hand), not akuma.

How is the manga compared to ghe anime?

Like a gold (manga) to a trash (anime)